The Pakistani POV

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Re: The Pakistani POV

Post by shravan »

Lestat,

.You stopped posting in Topix ?
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Lestat wrote:
Mahendra wrote:Lestati

What is your opinion on the $ 25 million of flood aid donated by India to your impoverished country? Perhaps it would have been better to die of hunger than accept aid from Kuffar!
Guy, I remember when India rejected Paki aid during the Gujurat Earthquake because you guys kept crying about the 1993 Bombay bombings. Now you guys cry about 26/11. We rejected that aid because of the abuses that happened in Kashmir due to the recent protests. So, give me a break.
Half Guy

What the Phack! Your excuse of a nation actually accepted that AID, how shameful is that, how will all those whose Hyooman rites have been abused feel now?
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I am a little puzzled. In my quiet, respectable city a Sikh girl has married a Pakistani man-the latter positively glowing with radiance. He is quite tall and seems like a nice chap. The nuptials were in the Pakistani tradition.

Now it turns out the girl has been written off by the community, the uncle has disowned the niece and the family's social standing in the Indo-Canadian community has plummeted. Don't they realise how tall and fair this Pakistani is (unlike the vast majority of black-skinned Pakistanis)?
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

come out of your Burqah like this Brave Pakistani did
ChanduMenon
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ChanduMenon »

Admins, please end this nonsense. This fellow is just a troll. His own posts, as well as the responses he elicits, bring down the whole tone of this forum. If there were a few paquis with a range of experiences and views, who could do more than just gand mein ungli our janata, I could understand them having their own sandbox to play in - but to indulge this lone provocateur with his own thread is ludicrous.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Shame on all these Indians who are falling over each other to get an autograph from the Brave, tall and fair Pakistani man
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Chandu Bhai

The great nobel prize winning Bangalorean Shivkumar Shastri( PBUH) said
" Why just ban someone you can thrash before banning him"
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Jupiter saab, the high meat diet-constipation-cognitive effects is somewhat old school. Please acquaint yourself with developments in epigenetics as a possible mechanism for this effect. Of course that there is an effect is supported by the effects of high meat diet on the incidence of cardiovascular and cancer deaths. And yes high meat eaters smell like $hit.

Hypothesis from SDRE College of Vegetarianism, Gandanalla, Panjab, Pakistan,:High beef diet has deleterious epigenetic effects unless leavened with pork.
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

RajeshA wrote:
Lestat wrote:Keep dreaming...no loyal Pakistani would ever call himself an Indian. Even Mexicans hate being called Indian in America lol.
I caught many Pakjabis passing off as Indians in Italy :rotfl: . These guys have no pride or shame.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Mahendra wrote:Image

Shame on all these Indians who are falling over each other to get an autograph from the Brave, tall and fair Pakistani man
hey kafir,
That is Tiger Niyazi. Be scared. Be very scared.
As a certain individual with nism-e-garami Ali wrote:
Ali wrote:
arz-e-niyaaz-e-ishq ke qaabil nahii.n rahaa
jis dil pe naaz thaa mujhe vo dil nahii.n rahaa

[niyaaz = offering]
So Mr. Niyazi is simply giving an "offering" to the Hindoos who had been asking to be "offered" his autograph.
ShauryaT
BRF Oldie

Post by ShauryaT »

Gus wrote:Adminullahs, Please end this misery.
Second it.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Well okay. Now that we have demonstrated that

PENIS MIGHTIER THAN SWORD
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Is Lestat bhai talking of TFTAness of Pakis like this?

Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

If Poaks had/have Pride then thet wont have converted but died like many Indians who gladly gave their life fighting than adopting adharmic way of life. IF they had /have shame then they were/are the 400% ideal candidate for collective suicide. Who in the right mind with genuine H&D claim to adopt the religion and customs of the rapist who did it violently to their maternal ancestors after decapitating the malefolks . Coward and weak Convert have no home or respect in real life. They remain men of straw , floating easily with little puff of air.

I met a Shia Poak last month. Noticed him when he gave his name Amit to one of my collegues and then admitted his boss was Indian so he adopted his name to get away from the scrutinizing questions from mango public. Justifying his waste of oxygen on mother planet, blaming Sunni , he asked what do i think will happen to Poakloka and then made mistake of cursing Jews, Amreeka and Afghans for all ills. Ran away fast when i opened the book to show the road map of the journey from Yathrib to Lahore and randomly throwing the names courtsey AS.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

sanjaykumar wrote:Well okay. Now that we have demonstrated that

PENIS MIGHTIER THAN SWORD
But who is sharper ?
saket
BRFite -Trainee

Post by saket »

Lestat wrote:
Keep dreaming...no loyal Pakistani would ever call himself an Indian. Even Mexicans hate being called Indian in America lol.
This is for you porki, listen to Najam Sethi - pakis in US are pretending to be Indians:

Only Indians wear turbans in the general public eye AKA Sikhs.
Hey, pakibarian this lady is the new governor of South Carolina:

harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

I think we got the Pockroach POV. Synthesize it as follows as revealed. Lestat please correct:

1. Hatred of Hindu's.

2. TFTA > SDRE

3. ISI did plan and do 26-11. So what.

4. Pockroaches apart from Pigs have a very developed sense of smell and can smell veggie Hindu's and SDRE from afar.

5. Mothers are UGLY.

6. Liberalism and intellect that SDRE's lack is about smokin weed and one-liners..

7. Confrontation and Machoism > Humility

8. Black is ugly and deserves contempt.

Anything else one would like to add what we have learnt? Everyone of these have been given by our esteemed BRFite Lestat.

Self Edited: Added 2 more points i remembered we can learn from the Pockroachi POV.
Last edited by harbans on 04 Nov 2010 03:20, edited 1 time in total.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

^
Potential to be the Mahdi BENIS was waiting phor hain? 8)
With a resume like that how can we refuse?
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

I think this poakroach's days are up. If everyone is done having fun, shall we send him to his 72?
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

The real American feelings for your South Carolina Beauty Queen lol. ACCEPTED BY ASS.

Please Please Big White Man .... I am an Indian not a Terrorist. I am a Hindu and not a Muslim. Please don't hit me ... Please !!!
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Lestat wrote: Please Please Big White Man .... I am an Indian not a Terrorist. I am a Hindu and not a Muslim. Please don't hit me ... Please !!!
How carefully you word that. Yes we are afraid....of remotely being considered a Paki! There are enough ignoramuses around who think brown skinned people are from "the middle east" and pakistan also is in the middle east.
So it should be " Please Please Big White Man .... I am an Indian not a Poakroach."
At least you are honest enough to admit that the world today pretty much thinks that a paki is a terrorist. So not only an Indian, but even a Sri Lankan or a Bangladeshi would not want to be confused for a paki anywhere in this world. Such are the great strides pakistan has been making...

It was fun to have you here, for a little while. Before your pakiness starts to stink even more, I put you out of your misery. Goodbye dear pakroach.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

The Pockroach has been anal-ysed and dissected.

TM will be having an heartache.
Sudip
BRFite

Post by Sudip »

archan wrote:Goodbye dear pakroach.
Maar diya kya? Hay allah mere sawaloo ka kya hoga :((

Anyways il anxiously await the release of the next paikhanastani on BRF :cry: for my remaining questions. until then i retire to my paikhana adios!!
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

WHY?
we need our daily bread & our daily friendly Paki. please allow him back!
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Bye Porki. You are a testament to the fact that why BENIS thread exists on BRF. May you have your 72 raisins in jannat if not lactating kushpoos like your Paki brethren in Pakhanistan.
TonyMontana
BRFite

Post by TonyMontana »

harbans wrote:TM will be having an heartache.
China urges both side to show restraint in this tense situation and develope dialogue to resolve the remaining issues in the region. China stands by her policy of non-interference of other nation's internal affairs and will do all she can to foster an environment of stability and co-operation in the sub-continent. :rotfl:
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

lol TM..good one. Appropriate..:)
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

What now? Smoke break after the ganger banger?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Sudip wrote:
archan wrote:Goodbye dear pakroach.
Maar diya kya? Hay allah mere sawaloo ka kya hoga :((
Anyways il anxiously await the release of the next paikhanastani on BRF :cry: for my remaining questions. until then i retire to my paikhana adios!!
Yeh Poak ko Dandaaaaa kyon marra!!

Ek swal mai karoon,
Benis se choke kiya ki Sword se zibah ?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Am locking this thread.