Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Oct. 20, 2010

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
dada
BRFite

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Oct. 20, 2

Post by dada »

I have been reading about Paki Leaders talking about Pak becoming the hub for commodity/energy trade and how everyone will have to depend upon pak for transit routes and
and how Pakistan will earn billions(?)
simply because pak is located at cross-roads of the new routes.

One can analyse the trade in two ways
1.CARs(Central Asian Republics) & Rest of the World
2.China & Arabian Sea Connection!

Considers the Goods/Commodities flowing into CARs
Also Consider the Energy(Oil/Gas) Flowing from CARs to Rest of the World

Considering the present & future population forecasts of CARs,Energy Production Figures, how does it create a sustainable revenue model for pakistan for years to come ?
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

China is tapping into Turkmenistan and Iranian Gas directly using pipelines through Kazakhstan. China does not need Pakistan to reach Mideast Oil and Gas.

The only Oil & Gas pipelines that Pakistan can service is Mideast-India and CARs-India connections, and if Pakistan stays antagonized towards India, Pakistan is simply not going to be servicing anybody, so Pakistan can forget the Energy hub idea. Besides with the SAGE undersea pipeline from Oman to India, India would not need Pakistan either. So Pakistan can take its wet dream and hang it on the line besides its wet towels.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

RajeshA wrote:China is tapping into Turkmenistan and Iranian Gas directly using pipelines through Kazakhstan. China does not need Pakistan to reach Mideast Oil and Gas.

The only Oil & Gas pipelines that Pakistan can service is Mideast-India and CARs-India connections, and if Pakistan stays antagonized towards India, Pakistan is simply not going to be servicing anybody, so Pakistan can forget the Energy hub idea. Besides with the SAGE undersea pipeline from Oman to India, India would not need Pakistan either. So Pakistan can take its wet dream and hang it on the line besides its wet towels.
Precisely what I have been trying to explain Sir. I peeked into the unmentionable forum and found there are many suckers for this! That geo-strategic slogan that Pakistan uses is a myth, humbug, hoax and a blatant lie. No one will bat a phukin eyelid and no stock market will register even so much as a 0.1% dip should there be 10 simultaneous bomb explosions in different parts of Pakistan...it will be business as usual.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

the geostrategic logic was based on karachi harbour being a RN base from which allied troops could land and be transported in safety up to the CAR in order to secure the oil wells from arabia to the CAR. it was the right flank guard for the oil wells. ofcourse, this needs afghanistan to be west friendly also

with iran lost, pakistan became the only provider of security to the 'wells of power'

with iran rehabilitated and iraq reformed, the entire dynamics changes
pakistan relegates itself to the dustbin of history
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

shiv wrote:
Raghavendra wrote: That's nothing, watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSMR4qRsM6g
This has got to be one of the most amazing videos I have ever seen from Paquistaan. To me the rapist looks like Kasab but it blows my mind to see the guy's arrogance in his boast that no one can touch him. As if that wasn't enough - the TV anchor has his echandee pricked so much that he has to pick a fight. And lose. Only in Pakistan.

I know there are men walking around in India who have raped women and have got away with it. But boasting about it on TV has not yet occurred in India. It is frightening how easy it is for a society slip into this kind of rot and it makes one think of how important it is to have a law enforcement system that actually works and is not affected by patronage, nepotism and sycophancy. This video is a real life repeat of what I have seen in many Hindi movies of my childhood. It is certain that those movies were not entirely fiction but based on observed social issues of that era - where the rich landlord's son could to "have his way" with women in his father's fiefdom. But one tends to reject those stories as fiction and in any case good always triumphed over evil in the movie where the hero fights and rescues the damsel and deals with the villain. Not so in the case of the video where the rapist actually has the last word.
This institutionalization of discrimination, intolerance and injustice destroys societies.

I came across a time article related to Saudis. Similar mentality of crude and brutal behavior and supremacy based on Oil money.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/ ... 51,00.html
Sri Lankan Maids Become Victims in Saudi Arabia
Spending five years in a Saudi Arabian jail while facing death by beheading would be traumatic for anyone, let alone for a 17-year-old thousands of miles away from home.
But that opportunity turned into a nightmare just one month after Nafeek — who, at 17, carried forged documents that said she was above the legal working age of 18 — began her job in the Saudi household. Her employers accused her of murdering their 4-month-old infant. Nafeek later told her mother that the child accidentally choked while being bottle-fed by her. She had no prior experience taking care of a young child, her mother said.

Nafeek was found guilty of the charge and sentenced to death — a conviction that rights groups say was based on a confession made under duress and the forged passport that changed her status to that of an adult. But last month, the sentence was upheld by Saudi Arabia's highest court, prompting a fresh wave of calls from Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa and international rights groups, including Amnesty International and the Asian Human Rights Commission (AHRC), for Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud to pardon Nafeek.
In 2009, there were 4,500 complaints lodged by maids working in Saudi Arabia to Colombo's Foreign Employment Bureau. Most complaints were about a lack of communication, sexual harassment or no payment of wages, but some were much worse. Last week, a domestic worker who returned to central Sri Lanka from Jordan reported being forced to swallow at least six nails. Over the weekend, another woman who returned from Kuwait had 14 nails removed from her body at a hospital in the central Sri Lankan town of Kurunegala. These cases follow close on the heels of yet another gruesome story: in August, 50-year-old Lahanda Purage Ariyawathie, a grandmother of two, returned to Sri Lanka from Saudi Arabia five months after accepting a job as a maid. Her body was dotted with small, oozing wounds. Doctors later removed over 20 nails and needles that had been embedded in her body. Ariyawathie said that hot nails were embedded in her body by her Saudi employers who were dissatisfied with her work. Saudi authorities have rejected the claim.

Ariyawathie says that language — or the lack of a common one — was the main cause of her troubles. "They did not understand what I said, and I did not understand what they said. They asked for lime, and I would bring tomatoes," she says. Her alleged torture sequence began after about two weeks at the household, when her employers' patience ran out. She says that the woman would hold her while the man inserted the hot nails into her. Months later, she was released from the job and returned home when her wounds did not heal and began to fester.
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Nothing new to us

Pakistan may be involved in T20 World Cup match spot fixing
The Anti-Corruption Unit of the International Cricket council (ICC) is investigating a match spot-fixing scandal in the Twenty20 World Cup played this year in the West Indies.

Sources told Geo News that the ICC Anti-corruption Unit is probing the involvement of one or two Pakistan players in a match spot-fixing during the tournament. The match was played between Pakistan and South Africa on May 10, 2010. In the match Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat first. There are reports of alleged spot-fixing in the first 10 overs of the match.
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Diary of a Social Butterfly from TFT
Yesterday while me and Janoo were lounging in the lounge I said to him: ‘I think so, I should have a barra khana. For seventy, eighty people. We could call a hundred also, mashallah, plenty of rooms in the lawn, but 100 zara over nahin ho jata? Mulloo will say we are show offing. Anyways, eighty is a more reclusive number.’

‘I don’t think this is. . .’

‘I think so we should have one table of desi food, one of westren, and one of Chinese. And maybe one table of cheeses from Dubai. Frankly speaking I tau can’t stand the smell of those smelling running cheeses but looks impressive, na. And what else? Two tables of sweedish tau must hai. Both westren and eastren.Two types of music also.Both alive of course. One band of those kurta, surma types who can sit inside and play Akele Na Jana on harmonium and tabla and another group outside in pants and frilly shirts who can play “I Will Always Love you” by Wintery Houston on the guitar and drums. Kitna stylish lagay ga nahin?’

‘I really don’t feel. . .’

‘I think so, I’d better call J&S tomorrow only and tell them to start thinking a nice si theme. How about ‘You Only Live Twice’? Or maybe, ‘Mooli Rogue’? Haan? Are you listening, ji?’

‘I am listening and I am appalled. At a time such as this. How can you even think of something so crass?’

‘Haw. Kyoon? Koi mar gya hai?’

‘Has it escaped your notice that over a million people in our country are still homeless from the floods?’

‘You know I’ve done my zakaat. Gave two lakhs to the flood people. So I don’t have a guilty conscious, thank you very much.’

‘Are you not aware of how it will look ? Our own chowkidar’s entire village was swept away in Muzaffargarh. They’re still living in tents. How do you think he’ll feel when he sees your party with the bands and the food and the 100 people? Haan?’

‘Look at you! What a hippo crit you are! Always telling Kulchoo that beta ‘do what you have to. If you worry about what people will say, you’ll never get anything done in this world.’

‘I give up. There’s no point talking sense to the senseless. All I know is that I’m not paying for a vulgar party any time soon.’

‘Vulgar ho gay tum! Vulgar ho gi tumhari maan. Vulgars hon gi tumhari sisters. Vulgar ho ga . . .’ I was still speaking when he got up and left the room, slamming the door. Rude jaisa! I swear Janoo mein zara si bhi kissay kay liye koi feeling naheen hai. . .
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Pak investigators give clean chit to Musharraf in Bhutto murder case
Former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto was assassinated by Taliban, a chargesheet filed by Pakistani investigators to an anti-terrorism court has said, while giving clean chit to former military ruler Pervez Musharraf of any involvement in the case.
“JIT has so far not come across any evidence regarding abetting and facilitating the Dec 27, 2007, attack on Benazir Bhutto at Liaquat Bagh, Rawalpindi, by any functionary of provincial or federal government. Despite efforts, the JIT has so far not been able to examine Gen (retired) Pervez Musharraf in this regard,” the report said.

Senior unnamed officials of the Interior Ministry were quoted by the Dawn newspaper as saying that Khalid Qureshi, the head of the JIT and chief of FIA’s Special Investigation Group, tried to contact Mr. Musharraf but Interior Minister Rehman Malik stopped him by saying that the former general had “some kind of deal” with the Pakistan People’s Party-led government.

The chargesheet indicated that investigators had not conducted an interview with any serving army officer, including army chief Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, Lt. Gen. Nadeem Taj, who was chief of the Inter-Services Intelligence at the time and Maj. Gen. Nadeem Ejaz Mian, the then Military Intelligence chief.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I guess we know why the Boeing guy wanted $1.6B extra from India for the C-17s.
Karna_A
BRFite

Post by Karna_A »

Does the right hand need any tools to find out what the left hand is doing? Yes, but only for a brain dead person.

The only military assitance that is needed by TSP is army psychologists and marine psychiatrists with plenty of supply of shock therapy. Pakistan is fine, but Pakistaniat needs to be drained from this world.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

^^

Pakistaniat comes from Pakistan only. Break Pakistan into Baluchistan, Pashtunistan, SindhuDesh, and Pakjab, Pakistaniat will automatically go away.

Na rahega Pak, Na rahega a Pakistaniat!
Karna_A
BRFite

Post by Karna_A »

One thing that needs to be analyzed as what would happen when

(a) A TSP Shazad wannabe becomes successful in Unkiland
(b) Unkiland has no choice but to bomb few hundred camps in TSP

What would TSPA do now?

(a) Activate few sleeper cells in India, maybe UK/West also.
(b) Fire conventional missiles at Bangalore. (Lahori logic)
(c) Activate sleeper cells in Afghan national Army to kill NATO soldiers.

This could quickly go out of hand though a lot will happen before Nook threshold is reached.
What that "A lot" needs analysis so India can take steps as soon as a TSP Shahzad becomes succesful.

The Steps can include:

(a) Commandos around top 100 Indian buildings
(b) Preemptive custody of all suspected sleeper cells (cannot be 100% done)
(c) Airlines security, coastal security enhanced within an hour of such incident.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pakistan is sure of safeguarding 4-nation TAPI pipeline
At an official-level technical working group meeting held last week in Turkmenistan, Pakistan gave a presentation on how it will handle the security of the network. A senior Petroleum Ministry official told Business Line that in its presentation, Pakistan said that success of its own domestic gas pipeline networks are an example of its capability of handling TAPI network within its territory. :rotfl:
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://asiancorrespondent.com/fiverupee ... -sacrifice
According to the representative of a particular livestock association appearing on a Pakistani news channel 7.5 million animals will be sacrificed in Pakistan on Bakra Eid.I had absolutely no idea so many animals were sacrificed in the country, though the figure makes sense when you consider that it is still less than 5 percent of our total population.

So how much do all these animals cost?

Of the 7.5 million animals, 2.5 million are larger animals (mostly cows) and on average cost Rs. 75,000; while there are 5 million smaller animals (mostly goats) which on average cost Rs. 16,000.

The figure you get is an astonishing Rs. 262.5 bn or US$ 3.07 bn.

The cost of sacrificing the poor beasts, assuming that on average a kasai charges Rs. 1,200 for a goat and Rs. 5,000 for a cow, is a cool Rs. 18.5 Billion or US$216 Million.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

Sorry for this BENIS-worthy news item, but it is serious:

Soaring livestock prices hit Eid sacrifices in Pakistan
Most of Pakistan’s Muslims will be unable to join in Eid celebrations with the traditional animal sacrifice this week as cattle prices have more than doubled in the wake of the country’s fatal floods.
But the average price of a goat has climbed to 21,000 rupees (250 dollars), according to an AFP survey of markets in five cities across Pakistan – a sum far too high for most families in the impoverished and largely rural nation.

Sheep were fetching the equivalent of between 175 and 300 US dollars and the price of an average cow was 400 dollars, while the more highly-prized bulls were being sold for up to 1,100 dollars.
“I think more than half of the people will not be able to sacrifice animals this Eid.”Last year an average sheep cost 70 dollars, while a goat was 87 US dollars in local markets. Cows and bulls were being sold for between 230 and 300 dollars
This vegetarian sez "Oh, cry me a river".
Vivek_A
BRFite

Post by Vivek_A »

It's Wednesday and no Shrill column in the nutty nation. Has she really been fired?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Only goats are allowed for the sacrifice. Cows are not in the book.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Vivek_A wrote:It's Wednesday and no Shrill column in the nutty nation. Has she really been fired?
ramana wrote:Only goats are allowed for the sacrifice. Cows are not in the book.
:rotfl: Cows are off the hook? Then Shrill is safe?
Mauli
BRFite

Post by Mauli »

Only goats are allowed for the sacrifice. Cows are not in the book.
The honour of Islam lies in insulting kufr and kafirs. One who respects the kafirs dishonours the Muslims… The real purpose of levying jiziya on them is to humiliate them to such an extent that they may not be able to dress well and to live in grandeur. They should constantly remain terrified and trembling. It is intended to hold them under contempt and to uphold the honour and might of Islam.

Cow-sacrifice in India is the noblest of Islamic practices. The kafirs may probably agree to pay jiziya but they shall never concede to cow-sacrifice.

Sheikh Ahmad Sirhindi (One of the greatest Sufi Saint)

http://voiceofdharma.org/books/muslimsep/ch6.htm
You are right, it is not in the book but as Sufi Saheb explains what is the fun or worth being Muslim if you can't insult Kafirs.
Last edited by Mauli on 17 Nov 2010 09:36, edited 1 time in total.
Mauli
BRFite

Post by Mauli »

The cost of pleasing our Arab overlords

he provincial bird of Balochistan is under attack yet again. The federal government has granted 27 licenses to various Arab monarchs, princes and sheikhs to hunt the endangered Houbara Bustard, locally known as tiloor. This not the first time since last year 28 licenses were granted to the Arab royals like previous years. Some people, not just locals, are above the law in our country and allowed to damage the fragile eco-system and hunt a bird to extinction.

The Houbara Bustard is a small shy bird that is listed as vulnerable globally and is endangered in our country. Only in the Nag Valley does a local breed of the Houbara exist and the majority population migrates from Central Asia in the winters and likes to live in semi-desert and arid areas. It was declared an endangered species in 1912 and a permanent ban on hunting the bird was imposed in 1972. After hunting the bird to extinction in their own region, the Arabs turned their sights towards our rich land and since the 70s they have mercilessly hunted the bird in our country. Although a ban already existed, another ban was imposed on hunting in 1992 — albeit with the provision of “special temporary licenses” for Arab royals. This was struck down by the Sindh High Court on August 16, 1992, but the practice continued unabated. Year after year, Arab royals are allowed to come and spend time in their virtual fiefdoms and their palatial mansions to hunt the already threatened bird. Why do they do it, besides for fun? Because they believe it has mythical aphrodisiac qualities.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?pa ... 2010_pg3_4
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Just realize that all the time i thought it was Buffalow and not cow . If its cow then let the butcher be merciful. :lol:
After looking at the picture of goat and child, wonder what kind of emotions will be evoked when bucther come home and slice the throat of animal and then have feast of its flesh with child watching every step of ritual. Most of the children i happen to know cant part with their pets or animals . IMHO, this ritual act like the nursery for brininging up Kaabesque qualities in mango abdul.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Mauli wrote:
The honour of Islam lies in insulting kufr and kafirs. One who respects the kafirs dishonours the Muslims… The real purpose of levying jiziya on them is to humiliate them to such an extent that they may not be able to dress well and to live in grandeur. They should constantly remain terrified and trembling. It is intended to hold them under contempt and to uphold the honour and might of Islam.

You are write it is not in the book but as Sufi Saheb explains what is the fun or worth being Muslim if you can't insult Kafirs.
That is exactly they have done in Kashmir valley going after Pundit and burning all their historical text and scriptures.
Tormenting is the first purpose. Second is to make life difficult. Third is the remove the happiness and glory and progress of the kaffir.

This will also explain what Pak generals and elite think about their nuke program and the 'nuclear missiles'
It is supposed to keep the Indian trembling. That is what they convinced the Americans 40 years ago.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

TSPeons might have dreams about this but aint so in reality. Whenever TSPeon meet their Indian counterpart with same last name , they have hard time hidding their shame . Inside they know they are converts and have no pride or experience of being inheritor, authors or founder of great Indic civilization of their forefathers. Many TSpeons , themselves have made the similar observation in conversation after repeated interaction . Rajputs and Jatts are specially well aware of this wounded pride .
They can claim as much they want that MB Kasim and his company trasmitting and deposited their genetic material into Poakrian safe places but shame of getting converted under duress is there in the back of mind and it comes out when they see or meet Indic in the WEST. Its double whammy for them as orginal civilizational people not onlee survived but are thriving and soon will be major force in humanity's over all affairs while they remain in search of their "father" who raped their foremothers long time ago.
The meeting between an Indian and Poak is that of one legtimatae son of Civilization who is born of love and affection and that of illegtimate child born of rape who adore his absent rapist father who has not even recollection of the act of bringing freaking Poak to this life form.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Prem wrote:
After looking at the picture of goat and child, wonder what kind of emotions will be evoked when bucther come home and slice the throat of animal and then have feast of its flesh with child watching every step of ritual.
http://changinguppakistan.wordpress.com ... ou-goatie/
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/1989515506.html
In 1999 Pakistan was the first country to introduce a bill at the United Nations called the "Defamation of Islam." It later was renamed the "Defamation of Religions Resolution." Many countries now supporting the resolution are the Islamic-majority countries of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). The group says the bill focuses on promoting tolerance and protecting religious freedom.

However, it does the exact opposite for Christians, other religious minorities and even Muslims who do not adhere to government-approved versions of Islam. In effect, the Defamation of Religions Resolution is an international blasphemy law. If the resolution passes again, it would give international legitimacy to Pakistan’s blasphemy laws and restrictive legislation in other mostly Muslim countries.

"It is incredibly sad and ironic that Pakistan has sentenced a Christian woman to death by hanging just days before a vote on the resolution at the United Nations that many countries are backing to purportedly protect religious freedom," says Open Doors USA President/CEO Carl Moeller. "This sentencing should alert countries and individuals to the serious consequences of passing this resolution."
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://news.in.msn.com/international/ar ... id=4584319
JuD man arrested for planting explosives in police office

Islamabad, Nov 16 (PTI) A man linked to the outlawed Jamaat-ud-Dawah has been arrested for allegedly trying to plant an explosive device in a police office in the Pakistani capital, officials said today.

Special Superintendent of Police Alam Khan told the media that the man, identified as Mohammad Rafique from the restive Orakzai tribal region, had gone to the office of the Crime Investigation Agency and told the guard he wanted to deliver a parcel to a DSP.

When the guard asked Rafique to wait so that he could inform the officer about the parcel, he fled after leaving behind the bag.

Police captured Rafique after a brief chase.
Pulikeshi
BRFite

Post by Pulikeshi »

^ Not a good idea to befriend food!
My heart cries for tomatoes, onions, goats, pigs, etc. even as my tongue salivates :mrgreen:

Had a friends daughter ask him how they make round hamburgers out of cows :rotfl:
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

SSridhar wrote:Pakistan is sure of safeguarding 4-nation TAPI pipeline
Pakistan said that success of its own domestic gas pipeline networks are an example of its capability of handling TAPI network within its territory. :rotfl:
Like this :mrgreen: :

Gas pipeline blown up in Mastung

Last edited by SSridhar on 17 Nov 2010 14:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed URL
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

18 hurt in Pakistan mosque shootout over argument

QUETTA, Pakistan – Police say a shootout inside a mosque in southwestern Pakistan has wounded 18 people during one of Islam's most important holidays. The clash came after a dispute over which of two rival clerics should lead prayers.

Police official Javed Ahmed says followers of the two local religious leaders pulled out weapons and started shooting Wednesday morning at a mosque in Khuzdar district of Baluchistan province.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Aha......... more displays of biousness in bakistan.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Karachi: 2 killed, 5 injured over sacrificial animals’ skins clash in Lyari

According to police, six armed miscreant opened fire on the local residents near Niazi Chowk of Darya Abad Kalri area in Lyari while they were busy in slaughtering their sacrificial animals. The heavy firing of the terrorists created unrest in the area.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Ya Allah, the pure must get the protection of the Indian constitution. What is this world comming to.

PS question to the mullahs of the thread. Will the pure ones killed in the attack get the 72. Or will they will have to put up with a lessor number
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

they died with goats in their hands
why they need 72 hoors?
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

thanks for klearing that up for me. was konpused onlee.
Last edited by Gerard on 17 Nov 2010 15:26, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please restrict BENIS language to that thread
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

shravan wrote:18 hurt in Pakistan mosque shootout over argument

QUETTA, Pakistan – Police say a shootout inside a mosque in southwestern Pakistan has wounded 18 people during one of Islam's most important holidays. The clash came after a dispute over which of two rival clerics should lead prayers.

Police official Javed Ahmed says followers of the two local religious leaders pulled out weapons and started shooting Wednesday morning at a mosque in Khuzdar district of Baluchistan province.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiPxKSPSeTk
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

US drone attacks in Pak hit a century this year
American drone attacks in Pakistan hit a century in 2010, when United States missiles hit a vehicle carrying four terrorists near the Afghan border early on Tuesday. The 100th attack of the year occurred in the Bangi Dar village in North Waziristan
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Everytime when Afghanistan was in firm control of West; unkil's military aid to Pakistan driedup. Looks like unkil's main focus is Afghanistan, not Pakistan. And today's Afghanistan is not in unkil's control thus the need for paki military aid???

I don't think Powell is worth the uranium bottle that he showed in UN... I wouldn't give much credit to him. UNLESS he is testing the waters for Kerri and clinton.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

del
Last edited by svenkat on 17 Nov 2010 17:46, edited 1 time in total.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

Comments on the Washington post article about the ISI assault on mumbai. the 'aam' Joe in US is realising the true nature of 'pakistan' and 'pakistaniat'.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... ents.html#