Two-G (2G) Spectrum Scam Tapes and follow-up

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Vril
BRFite

Re: Two-G (2G) Spectrum Scam Tapes and follow-up

Post by Vril »

geeth wrote:Latest: Vahanvati, selected to represent PM in court appears to have given opinion in favour of Raja, which was contradictory to that given by Law Ministry.

Subramaniam Swamy is having a good time in TV - He is calling Manish Tiwari (Spokesman of Kangress) a "Moorkh" and what not!

Oh God! I am getting back to the 'feel good' mode first time after the last Parliament elections
+1. could not have said better :mrgreen:

i hope this all muck is cleaned and Baba Ramdev emerges as undisputed leader of New India
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

ShivaS wrote:I like the word accidented
Along with Truthiness of Steven Cobert this should become standard lexicon in English, RM you go man invent some more :mrgreen:
<offtopic>RM sir, would you mind if I included this term in the BRF dictionary? It has a nice ring to it.</offtopic>
rkirankr
BRFite

Post by rkirankr »

OT(It is about another scam. BTW can we have a thread discuss scams and their progress)
Yeddy trying to save his chaddi
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Anybody get the feeling that MMS might just resign and that Rahul baba might just take over soon?
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

RoyG wrote:Anybody get the feeling that MMS might just resign and that Rahul baba might just take over soon?
Was about to post this...
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

^^^Dont think so. He (Rahul) is more open to the Idea of being the super PM withount any accountability. It is the kangress psycophants who are pushing for him to be the PM.

He will continue to remain out of the PMs office. If MMS gives up the PM ship. It will go to Pranab Mukherjee or some one like him.

None of the Gandhis will be taking over the PM ship any time soon. Large sections of the population may be in love with him but is not yet ready to see him as the PM. Just because he is a Gandhi.

JMT
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

While corruption in India is not limited to any sub-group and this 2g scam has the footprints of many babus and industrialists and journalist crooks,we are missing out on one very significant issue.

The PM was complicit and Raja was brazen in his contempt.Why?

Many tamilians might take affront but many tamizh 'intellectuals' are not very comfortable with the idea of India espoused by jingoes here,to put it mildly.

The Aryan-Dravidian divide,tamizh-sanskrit divide,Brahmin-oppressed divide,reservation-open competition divide is far too entrenched among more than a few tamizh intellectuals,lawyers,writers,poets,filmmakers,artists,academics,professionals.

Tamizhnaadu was the greatest supporter of Mandal I and MandalII.It is axiomatic in BRF that the best should be chosen by open competition in IITs,IAS etc.The reverse is axiomatically true in influential circles in Tamizhnaadu.Kalaignar has termed the idea of creamy layer not being eligible for reservation as a virus to be combated.Reservation in TN is more on the basis of 'ethnicity/language' than backwardness.

TR Baalu believed that he was entitled to corruption.The argument goes like this.The big construction companies are 'Aryan' owned.You make a lot of money.Why not a certain % for me.Tamizh politicians care little for other states like Orissa,Karnataka,Assam,Maharashtra.These are 'dravidian' states who have been overwhelmed by 'Aryans'.

Raja(which means Kalaignar) decided that they were entitled to a cerain % in the telecom revolution.The DMK had brought UPA to power.Also the battle against LTTE was in a decisive face.Kalaignar is mutthamizh arignar(the scholar of three tamizh-mu-thamizh-literal translation-Iyal,Isai,Natakam ref elsewhere for better understanding),Mootharignar(old 'statesman'),Tamizh Ina Thalaivar,(leader of tamizh),etc.Kalaignar had decided rightly to support the Congres in their stand on LTTE.Had he been in the opposition,he would have created a ruckus.I am not going into the merits of Lankan situation.Kalaignar,the 'great statesman' has a price for everything.This is the tragedy of tamizh people.The PM desperately needs the support of DMK.He decides to look the other way.A monumental scam ensues.Our Kalaignar is generous with chota mota 'Aryan' babus.Kalaignar's ethics is well known to tamizh people.

There are honourable exceptions among Tamizh intellectuals who understand the ways of Karu.They are proud tamizh and proud Indians.Call me racist or whatever.Life has come a long way from the days of Ramayanam.But the characterisation of Ravana,Kumbhakarna(the tamasic element of indifference) and Vibhishana make a 'lot' of 'sense'.

Take it FWIW.What is the 'inside story' for the 'very Aryan' corruption of CWG?
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

Thanks Ajit_tr

In one of the tapes, Nira Radia is reading a letter from YSR Reddy and calls it a scary letter. It is about some changes in gas allocation.

http://outlookindia.com/audio/imp/Imp-M ... 084733.wav

Edit: A part of the Transcript is here

http://outlookindia.com/article.aspx?268085
Last edited by AjayKK on 19 Nov 2010 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
ajit_tr
BRFite

Post by ajit_tr »

Vir sanghvi's response on his website....

http://www.virsanghvi.com/CounterPoint- ... spx?ID=576
ShivaS
BRFite

Post by ShivaS »

Listening to journalists (bahu Roopia) is very interesting.
IPL Modi must be peanuts...

Here Scam, there a scam
Everywhere a Scam Scam

Good ol bharat is money pot.

Imagine what Uncle sam must be having on these chaps to squeeze their nuts as and whne required.

Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

It might also be the case that Pranabda is PM in waiting... He is one silent player...
praksam
BRFite

Post by praksam »

ShivaS wrote:Listening to journalists (bahu Roopia) is very interesting.

Here Scam, there a scam
Everywhere a Scam Scam

Good ol bharat is money pot.

Imagine what Uncle sam must be having on these chaps to squeeze their nuts as and whne required.

Key to the Swiss bank a/c?
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Maybe a daft question, so please bear with me.

How does the country lose 1.5 L crore even if the licenses were not sold at petty rates. Would'nt that loss be reflected in lower telecom prices as has happened in India. 1.5 L Crore with the GOI would have possibly resulted in another hare brained Yuvraj delivered NREG type of a bigger scam for votes. Here at the minimum costs have been passed to the customers resulting in lower tariffs..improved connections etc.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

"Quotes Mukesh Ambani: ‘Haan yaar, you know Ranjan, you’re right, ab to Congress apni dukaan hai (now the Congress is our shop).’"
Even a six year old kid knows that Supreme Court judges, High Court judges, ALL Ministers (including all BJP Ministers), every senior IAS is nothing but a dukaandaar.

So whatTH is so chilling in these tapes? If anyone claims he is surprised and shocked, shame on him for being so under-informed.

Why every industrial house and every foreign company wants a Telco in India? Even at a loss? Because telco is worth more than revenues and profit. HowTH can a business be worth more profits and revenue? Because owning Telco enables spying and snooping on businessmen, competitors, employees, Ministers, IAS, IPS, judges, family members, actors, actresses, criminals everyone. The tapes that income tax dept has --- CIA has 10000 times more tapes via US owned Telcos in India. Imagine how much money/control can make using the tapes. And China wants a share in Indian telecom industry for same reason - it can snoop almost every client which will include many Indians worthy of snooping. Telco is second most important business for CIA in India, first being EVMs. Only a two bit moron or a supremely corrupt Minister will allow foreigners to have hands in telco (or EVM). And our Ministers are not two bit morons.

Given the money CIA/China wants to throw in telco industry, every Telecom Minister except Jagmohan, including Shourie, made gigatons of money. Jagmohan was honest and so ABV kicked him out in 1999. ABV hated honest Ministers because they creates hurdles in his need for cash. After Jagmohan was kicked out and trashed, no Telco Ministers never thought of honesty, integrity, blah blah blah

====
ShivaS wrote:I like the word accidented
Along with Truthiness of Steven Cobert this should become standard lexicon in English, RM you go man invent some more :mrgreen:
ArmenT wrote: <offtopic>RM sir, would you mind if I included this term in the BRF dictionary? It has a nice ring to it.</offtopic>

Thanks ShivaS :) . And Yes ArmenT, please include this term in BRF dictionary, along with usage. I doubt if you can include sentence "Who accidented YSR", given that MA's name is rumored to be one of the key players. So pls use some other sentence. And pls also add the word "suicided" :mrgreen: . [eg Asthana, the clerk who was witness against 35 judges' money siphoning in Ghaziabad PF scam, was sucided in Ghaziabad prison. He was sucided via poison, and rumors say that 3 Supreme Court judges, who were accused, sucided him. ]

RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

"irony is in what is journalism's finest hour -- scam after scam exposed -- sensationalism is being confused with substance." :lol:
less than 20 seconds ago via web

"conversation between source and journo is legitimate. if quid pro quo is shown, expose it. else, dont destroy hard earned reputations." :rotfl: :rotfl:
8 minutes ago via web

Why so much wah wah Rajdeep!? lol.

http://twitter.com/SARDESAIRAJDEEP
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

the scam is that the companies not eligible for telcom licences got the licence. The minister in question diliberatly acted in this manner to help few in this case nearly the all of the telecom operaters. The scam is in him not acting in consultation with others.

The scam is him personaly benefiting from this.

If he had acted inocently and acted in good faith. He at worst had been accused of incompetence. But in this case he has acted with malice and deliberate intent. That is what makes this scam.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Upon hearing the tape. I am unable to understand how is Rajdeep complicit in this case. He is at one point discussing his lawers and the rest of his team to be present for the meeting and the lady seemed Ok with that idea.

It is just a case of a jurno getting together with is source and trying to be sure if he can actualy run the story as without any major issues.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

ShivaS wrote:Listening to journalists (bahu Roopia) is very interesting.
IPL scam, like all mega-scam involved Her Highness Rajmata. Tharoor was only handling HH Rajmata's money. Gautam Adani was going to make huuuuge bid to get Ahmedabad team. Pawar was determined to make huuuge bid for Pune team. So if HH Rajmata wanted Kochi team, she too would have had to make huuuge bid. To convince Gautam Adani to make a small bid, HH Rajmata asked CBI to arrest Gautam Adani's younger brother Rajesh Adani. When CBI arrested Rajesh Adani, Gautam Adani agreed to lower his bid. So HH Rajmata got Kochi team. This pissed off Modi (not NaMo, the other scamster Modi namely IPL Modi) as he used to get cut from bids, and lower bid means lower cut. So IPL Modi pulled naaDaa (= pajama strings) of Tharoor and exposed him. So HH Rajmata sent CBI bloodhounds and IT bloodhounds (IT bloodhounds means Income Tax dobermans , not Information Technology pamerians) to chew IPL Modi. I dont know if IPL Modi is still alive. If he is, he better not enter India. And if he is in India, his days are numbered. I dont read about IPL Modi these days. Anyone knows where his skeleton is burred?

Some BRites have proof-fetish, source fetish and are linkophiles. So let me tell them --- dont bother asking me for proof that Tharoor was handling HH Rajmata's money ; don't waste your time asking for source that CBI arrested Rajesh Adani on HH Rajmata's orders ; and pls dont waste my time by asking for link HH Rajmata sent IT bloodhounds on IPL Modi. Only link I have is link you hate most --- http://rahulmehta.com/001.pdf . If you want proofs, links, sources - ask God. It will be better than asking me for proofs. But how do I get visions of all this? Or better, do you want these visions? Then stop partying and start attending political party meetings. You get all these news, and many X-rated news too which will make you forget confessions-series.

Happy Scaming, Happy Raja-bashing, Happy DMK-bashing, Happy MMS-worshiping and Happy Shourie worshiping to all. When you are done with all this, pls do spend time in posting DRAFTS of Govt Notifications you propose to reduce this mess.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 19 Nov 2010 20:06, edited 3 times in total.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

If he had acted inocently and acted in good faith. He at worst had been accused of incompetence. But in this case he has acted with malice and deliberate intent. That is what makes this scam.

I completely agree about the inappropriate and shady way the licenses were given out. I even subscribe to the view that tens of crores would have been paid up as bribes to political parties and Netas etc. But why is this loss of 1.5LC figure being bandied around as if this money is lost.

The bigger scam still is lack of procedures developed in allotments on such issues. What was the Opposition doing too at that time. The failure to develop transparent bidding/ auction procedures is not just a failure of one party. It's a failure of every law maker who claims to represent you or me. Is my reading correct here?
rajkumar
BRFite

Post by rajkumar »

harbans wrote:Maybe a daft question, so please bear with me.

How does the country lose 1.5 L crore even if the licenses were not sold at petty rates. Would'nt that loss be reflected in lower telecom prices as has happened in India. 1.5 L Crore with the GOI would have possibly resulted in another hare brained Yuvraj delivered NREG type of a bigger scam for votes. Here at the minimum costs have been passed to the customers resulting in lower tariffs..improved connections etc.
The Government has suffered a 'presumptive loss' and not an actual loss. The spectrum was undervalued and sold for a nominal amount. The mobile subscribers have not suffered a direct or indirect loss, in fact as you point out they have done well out of this because call costs have been kept to a minimum.

My main issue is that the 'network' was able to inflict a 'presumptive loss' with MMS being totally complicit in the loot of the government finances. It is from that viewpoint that I think he should go.

The bigger issue is that if you accept this because the common man did not have a direct loss then you might as well not have any government at all since if you take the government out any resources they control would be cheaper.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

arjunm wrote:In this NDTV show anchored by Barkha Dutta, Subramanyam Swami mocked Congress spokes person Jayanti Natarajan and told her to go back to College to learn about Constitutional Law.

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-bu ... re/2g-scam
Burkha re burkha. Removed from the site now gurus. We can see lot of burkhas on disgusting faces and actions. After one week every one is going to forget this. Kapil Sibbal is interviewed just now by Burk Didi and he is going to be on TV all over to night. Watch and enjoy. Sensitive loog Keep some tablets etc so that you dont womit too much
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

harbansji,
I felt Mehtaji was an anarchist.But he is right.And so are you.The BJP are no angels.They are equally corrupt.It is just that they are not as 'smart' as the old bandicoots.
rajkumar
BRFite

Post by rajkumar »

[quote="harbans]What was the Opposition doing too at that time. The failure to develop transparent bidding/ auction procedures is not just a failure of one party. It's a failure of every law maker who claims to represent you or me. Is my reading correct here?[/quote]

The opposition managed to stop an even bigger loss which was to do with spectrum/licences for 3G. If Raja had his way then these would have been given away in the same way as the 2G spectrum was.

The loyal opposition failed in the 2G case but manged to stop 3G giveaway.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

harbans wrote:If he had acted inocently and acted in good faith. He at worst had been accused of incompetence. But in this case he has acted with malice and deliberate intent. That is what makes this scam.

I completely agree about the inappropriate and shady way the licenses were given out. I even subscribe to the view that tens of crores would have been paid up as bribes to political parties and Netas etc. But why is this loss of 1.5LC figure being bandied around as if this money is lost.

The bigger scam still is lack of procedures developed in allotments on such issues. What was the Opposition doing too at that time. The failure to develop transparent bidding/ auction procedures is not just a failure of one party. It's a failure of every law maker who claims to represent you or me. Is my reading correct here?
Harbans ji , You are absolutely right.I agree with you that this problem is systemic and not linked to any single political party.But right now Congress is ruling and they have much more extensive linkages with media,judiciary,bureaucracy,IPL etc etc to indulge in corruption.So they are the ones who will have to share majority of blame as far as corruption is concerned.

Improvement will only come when these systemic challenges are resolved.That means making extensive changes to our polity.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Tanaji wrote:TRAI is now trying to revoke licenses in some circles, and trying to appear as if it is doing something. A bit late for that, where was it when it mattered, given that its a regulator.
Basically, Raja did not give any share to TRAI chairman, and so TRAI wants a share in the pie. Ditto with SCjs. SCjs too want a share from Raja/DMK.
What is the incentive for anyone to ensure punishment? It is mil baat ke khayenge .
Tanaji, we sic commons do have incentive in punishing all Nbjprie ( i = intellectuals includes journalists). We sic commons do want all scamsters to be fried alive, fried slowly and fried with spices all over. And we need .avi files such as raja.avi, mms.avi, pawar.avi, arun1.avi, arun2.avi , pramod.avi to record frying and screaming. What will be the use of this *.avi files? It will be shown to all new Nbjprie once a day. This will lower corruption. And as corruption lowers, we (sic) commons' lives will improve. Question is what Govt Notifications will enable us commons to get these *.avi files? Thats a useful and thus an OST question.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

harbans wrote:Maybe a daft question, so please bear with me.

It is a loss because the licenses were sold only to companies who would pay bribes. Of course the companies made money from customers, but the bribe money went to Congress and DMK.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

amdavadi wrote:Anyone who grew up in gujarat knows dealing of ahmed patel,madhavsingh solanki & chimanbhai patel....

Ahmed patel is crook of all crooks.
Well, amdavadi all the people you named are crooks. But lets not ignore crooks like Keshubhai Patel, Vajubhai Vala, Anandiben Patel, Amit Shah and your truly NaMo. But hey, as I have always said, NaMo is the LEAST corrupt CM and CM-level leaders in India. Each time I bashed NaMo for murky deals in education, land, police and sales tax, I praised him for not allowing Telgi papers in Gujarat.

After this telco-scam, NaMo-lovers can raise demand to make NaMo dictator of India. And why not :( ? With super-scamsters like Rajmata, MMS, Raja running all over the field, NaMo does look like a saint from heaven :( .

===

Does MMS take bribes?

MMS wants Nobel Prize, and Nobel Prize needs paid-news and paid-silence in media. Media as we all know is about paid-news and paid-silence. A one page paid-news in IndiaT will cost you at least Rs 15 lakhs (twice the ad price), and same in Time or Newsweek will cost you Rs 12 crore. And one minute of paid news in StarN will cost Rs 10 lakhs and same in ABC will cost Rs 10 crore. All in all, MMS needs about Rs 25,000 crore of paid-news to sing Nobel-Prize-for-MMS song. Plus money to be paid for lobbyist and Nobel Committee. This money comes from CWG, 2G etc. How? MMS will ensure that Rs 200 cr job is given to a company for Rs 2000 cr, and that company will spend Rs 1500 cr to sing "Nobel-Prize-for-MMS song" in media across world.
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

could we stick to some semblance of facts here please
Sriman
BRFite
Location: Committee for the Promotion of Vice and the Prevention of Virtue

Post by Sriman »

Didn't the licenses get sold off by the initial beneficiaries (who got them at throaway prices) at market rates? The government did lose money in that case.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Admins,

My posts have polluted this pristine thread. Tomorrow, I will move all my posts to neta-babu thread, and then delete them from here. I cant do it now, as I have to run for some non-BR work.

Pls let the posts stay for 12 hours

Thanks.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pratyush wrote:the scam is that the companies not eligible for telcom licences got the licence. The minister in question diliberatly acted in this manner to help few in this case nearly the all of the telecom operaters. The scam is in him not acting in consultation with others.

The scam is him personaly benefiting from this.

Pratyush ji,

The spectrum was actually sold for its true value but in "black". Only a nominal sum was paid to the GOI.

The difference was pocketed by raja, DMK and obviously others who did not object (and are now fighting hard to save all concerned.)

DMK and the congress bought their way to victory during the last elections. NREGA and all other such faltu schemes are designed to buy victory in future elections. The rate at which a national party is siphoning off NREGA and other funds is fantastically efficient. This new phenomena of using public funds to subvert the electorate has been pioneered by the rajmata and her poisonous National Advisory Council filled with anti national pseudos and naxalites and commies.

This has resulted in pawarful people devising other scams to garner money like the commodities market and export / import of food grains and whatnot. No reason for rice, dal and other items of the common man's usage to figure in any commodities exchange irrespective of what happens elsewhere in the world.

This is also the reason for the high rate of food inflation and the general rise in prices.

Its a multiple scam of monumental proportions with everything being done openly and blatantly.

Just like other pawarful people, raja and his motley crew have dreamed up a new method of milking the system.

This will certainly set others thinking and we can witness some new innovations very soon.

Money is simply there for the taking and nobody is going to stop now especially when it's awesome power has been so clearly demonstrated.

For instance, a slum family of six or more stands to make big bucks( for them ) in every election be it local or national. They have also been bitten by the same bug and will demand more, pitting party against competitive political party.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

kapil sibal is vociferously defending MMS on every DDM channel.

Nothing like a sprinkling of padma shris among the journos to get the others to lie down and let the ruling party walk allover them.
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

Rahul Mehta Ji,
I know you support bringing jury system. If I am not wrong,During the initial years of independence we did have the jury system. It was removed later on. Was there some flaw in then existing jury system that forced GOI to abolish it altogather? What are your views on abolishing it in 1960's ?

Sorry,Its OT question. Didnt know where to post this.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Folks,
I created this thread to confine the angst to this thread. As its an angst thread, no point in reporting posts and claiming to be "holier than thou" especially when you havent posted much to date.

So understand the furore and chill. Admins know whats to be pruned and what is to be kept.

And as Surya suggested stick to facts to prevent more reporting and friendly fire. This way you reduce the chatter and show your maturity.

Whine:

Everytime a new crisis breaks out, it ends up in someone on BRF getting banned due to lack of control and others taking umbrage.

/whine off.

So heed that and realise being on BRF is privilege. You wont get such a platform to discuss Indian interests.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I think that Barkha Dutt has to return the Padma Award to get back her credibility. I do beleive she is driven in her journalsitic career and being taped with dubious characters just doenst cut it. If she and her colleagues want to restore credivbility to the media thats a small step they have to take.

Or else she has to quit and become a lobbyist. Can't do lobbying while being journalist.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

I have never followed this scam closely; looks like somebody opened the closet door, and skeletons of all sizes & shapes are dropping out. Sorry for being lazy, is there a nice picture or article that lists all the people who are involved now?

If one could create a picture like this: http://infobeautiful2.s3.amazonaws.com/ ... g_whom.png with some kind of versioning it will be useful.

So we have a perfect storm here? Media-Politicians-Business nexus, right? This nexus is a powerful one, yet the society has managed to pull out some skeletons.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

"And lastly, bizarre to think any government bases decisions on cabinet formation on what journos say!! End of discussion folks. see ya" :roll:
1 minute ago via web

"Radia was a valid news source for DMK camp. She gave info on Karunanidhi, and sought my analysis on what Cong may do next. Valid journalism." :lol:
5 minutes ago via web

Sigh...well even if she is convicted and leaves NDTV, I'm sure she'll at least get a nice severance package from Congress if she hasn't already. Mahesh Bhatt is lookin kinda lonely on the other side of the border...perhaps she can continue on! *shrugs*

http://twitter.com/bdutt
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

My summary as of now:

Who did this MMS/SG/PC/SS/BJP/ARaja or the flamingos?

PC: I doubt he gets any benefit from this. It is very unlikely that he can become the next seat warmer. If SG cannot trust Pranab-da, then she can never trust PC as the seat-warmer.

MMS: Possible but doubtful. I wish he is a true student of PVNR, but alas I have no proof.

SG/RG cabal: Possible to kick DMK out and put coalition partners in check. 2014 is going to be a decisive battle for dynasty. If it cannot get nominal majority on its own, it would need a leach on coalition partners.

ARaja: Doubtful. He is a small fry, who is happy to collect '00 crores while siphoning '0000 crores to DMK and INC coffers.

BJP/RSS: :rotfl: are you kidding me? They didn't do a thing while in power to hurt INC.

Flamings: Another dream of mine. I pray god they do exist.

Questions of a stupid mind

1. Why is no one inviting the "eminent" journalists to their studios and doing a public trials? Is the media-orchestra beyond inter group rivalry? If so one must appreciate this unprecedented unity among the media groups. Why don't we see the "eminent journalists" go on vacation or resign until they were proven not-guilty, similar to their demands to politicians?

2. Aryan-Dalit quid pro quo: Since we already have a couple of hindu brahmin PMs (male as well as female - IG went to jail in 1977-78) put in jail for corruption charges, can we expect a minority PM or minority Super PM to go to jail?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Oh BTW svenkat, next time you bring in Brahmin you will be banned right away. No more warnings.