2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by KLNMurthy »

@vimal short answer: Modi has to take the time to sell his reforms to the public because without rallying the masses, he is making himself look weak and inept, a very dangerous thing. Normal rules of sticking to governance don’t apply when national security is at stake.

@Rudradev thanks for the detailed & solid analysis.

The 4 years of governance & 1 year of politics formula is all very well, but it’s a little like the Americans announcing beforehand exactly when they are going to leave Afghanistan. (Actually worse, now that I think about it: 4 years of unilateral disarmament!) It leaves the enemy time to shape the war theater, as they are in fact doing. I need to understand the rationale for stubbornly adhering to the playbook no matter what.

Ajeet Bharti, in the lengthy video below, suggests that one reason for his silence on Muslim violence could be a deliberate cynical decision to make Hindus feel insecure so that they will have no choice but to vote for BJP. If true, it would parallel Congress’s long-successful formula of capturing the Muslim vote bank by encouraging them to feel insecure, with Congress as their only hope.

As revolting as it is, this explanation makes a kind of horrible political sense. Though Bharti’s idea is not directly related to my original question about the reasons behind the sheer incompetence in handling key issues in the domestic arena as well as in international relations (Bharti criticizes the handling of Kuwait & Qatar in the NS affair).

https://youtu.be/NPKQT9xkIFo

Bharti is very intelligent and persuasive; I feel Modi is making a big political & national security mistake by not taking views like his (not necessarily Bharti himself but the view he represents) seriously.

The point that the incompetence is a product of haughty babu culture makes some sense; then again, Modi was known in Gujarat for making the babus do his bidding. Has that changed in Delhi? Ultimately he is responsible for any fiasco, not some faceless PMO babus. Surely he knows this?

On the whole I am far less optimistic about Modi than I was in late 2019, say. How many more people is Modi “losing” I don’t know.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

KLNMurthy, the question is not really about Modi per se but about the type of structure in this government. It should be the lower rung leaders and an entire media team working as a well oiled machinery that should be doing the PR job. Modi should come at the end for finishing touches like all CEOs do. Something tells me there has too much centralization of power and no structure for such operations. It’s inexcusable after 8 years in power.
Last edited by vimal on 18 Jun 2022 09:49, edited 1 time in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vimal wrote:I don't understand why Modi has to be the PR person for BJP. He is the PM let him fulfill that role.
Doesn't he have a B-team to handle this at lower level? MoD boffins, military and entire babucracy?

There were some brilliant leaders like Meenakshi Lekhi who've been sidelined for imported congi princelings.
There should a shadow government that runs these kinds of things just like TMC or Congress does. It should be a good learning opportunity for youngsters also. Not sure where that structure is?
100% true

Is it the ambition of AS that made them sideline her?

She was unbelievably good crushing Mani Shankar Aiyer types to pulp and she is gone
vmalik
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vmalik »

vijayk wrote:
vimal wrote:I don't understand why Modi has to be the PR person for BJP. He is the PM let him fulfill that role.
Doesn't he have a B-team to handle this at lower level? MoD boffins, military and entire babucracy?

There were some brilliant leaders like Meenakshi Lekhi who've been sidelined for imported congi princelings.
There should a shadow government that runs these kinds of things just like TMC or Congress does. It should be a good learning opportunity for youngsters also. Not sure where that structure is?
100% true

She was unbelievably good crushing Mani Shankar Aiyer types to pulp and she is gone
Her husband is a BIF lawyer or atleast part of the congressi ecosystem. While I don't think gujju duo are likely to lay the blame on Lekhi for that but it is possible that he may have rubbed shah the wrong way in a personal setting and from then on, lekhi has been on the outside looking in.
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

vijayk wrote:

100% true

In 8 years, if they can't create PR machinary of their own, it pity on them.

This govt time and time again was being bailed out by independent voices in social media. There were scores of reasonable and staunch Indic voices going far and investing on their own on supporting govt initiatives.

But the ruling dispensation seems to have taken them granted. It all started going pear shape since anti caa protest, Delhi riots, anti farmer bill protest which was let to simmer unchecked and even explode during republic day despite warning and at an opportunistic time of Guru Nanak Devji jayanti was unceremoniously withdraw only for seeking some unrealistic gains for election purposes. Which bombed spectacularly later.

In all this when voices of these very independent people where not just ignored but also ridiculed repeatedly. There is a series by Ajeet B on being called 2 takke ka youtuber etc.

So, this has been making of their own by taking granted people who have supported them with all vigour and passion. What are they instead doing is appeasement of leftist RoPs RoLs and other assorted gangs.

For them their core constituency has become like goats and sheep who have nowhere else to go and hence they are seeking new pastures to increase or balance their flocks.
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

vmalik wrote:
vijayk wrote: 100% true

Her husband is a BIF lawyer or atleast part of the congressi ecosystem. While I don't think gujju duo are likely to lay the blame on Lekhi for that but it is possible that he may have rubbed shah the wrong way in a personal setting and from then on, lekhi has been on the outside looking in.
Sir jee, what you will then call NS spouse??
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Looks like Prashant Kishore is organizing this
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

ritesh wrote:
vmalik wrote:
Sir jee, what you will then call NS spouse??
Or Hardik Patel or Pilot
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

If the rumour mills are to be believed, there is a review of the Agnipath scheme by RS with the 3 defence chiefs as a prelude to suspending it.

Ignoring the question of whether the scheme is right or wrong for the moment, if it is scrapped this will be another shameful towel throwing by the BJP.

As I have said before the CAA demonstration handling was a critical mistake by the BJP. It not only emboldened the RoPers and associated BIFs but have them the confidence that a majority of 303 is of no consequence. It proved to them that this government is gutless in face of organised violence and they can bend it to do their will , parliamentary laws be dammed. The template was then used to great effect by the Khalistanis and now even 2 bit played like Nitish and KCR have joined in.

How long before direct action day is upon us with the BJP appearing spineless to tackle it?

Someone mentioned that Modiji thinks the last year is for politics… instead I bet you 2023-24 will be marked by continuous violent demonstrations on perceived slights at a drop of the hat making it impossible to govern. This will be targeted to show that the Centre is spineless and incapable of performing as right now BJP has shown no stomach for a fight. Even UP will be breached when hizzoners will definitely come up with a temporary ban on demolitions as it violates some freedom of expression or the other.

We don’t realise it but the fight is lost already as the part that was mandated and elected to govern is scared and clueless. Still, all one can do is hope and keep fighting.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

The RS cannot suspend the decision of the government.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

RS = Rajnath Singh
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Meenakshi Lekhi has been sidelined because of the poisonous and venal nature of dilli politics.

too many BJP aspirants for the post of dilli CM, almost all of them are long on rhetoric and short on delivery.

if any one of them is shown preference, the others may well scatter and join the aapis, but ALL the rejected will actively work against the party.

Almost the entire lot is in the subse bada rupiya category

and sadly, almost none are capable of winning a seat on their own, unless they are supported by the resources of men and materials.
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

What is worrying is that entire Northern area from Punjab to Bengal can riot at a moment’s notice exactly when Ping is increasing border deployments. Mirrors Op Parakram tactics.
Don’t understand why we have all these paramilitary forces. The first day such rioting starts centre should have power to send them , no stupid File transfers and permissions needed with shoot on sight orders. We know the troublesome states already they should be stationed nearby.
24 hours riot means local state police has failed or being asked to fail and centre should have decisive mandate. Probably a pipe dream …
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

BJP team looks more like 90s Tendulkar team. No idea what the rest are being paid for except collect the cheque when Tendulkar has punched 3 centuries in a row and helped them win.
That unfortunately is our subcontinent leadership problem where we don’t do delegation and devolution properly. Modi has the right ideas on this but he may not find equivalent committed smart leaders just yet or they are being deliberately hidden.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Tanaji wrote:RS = Rajnath Singh

I think that on BRF he is referred as RNS.

Hence the confusion.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@vijaygajera
While the entire ecosystem is busy against India and Hindus, I would like to draw your attention to this Pakistani Maulana!

Nupur Sharma controversey

WATCH VIDEO
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

chetak wrote:Meenakshi Lekhi has been sidelined because of the poisonous and venal nature of dilli politics.

too many BJP aspirants for the post of dilli CM, almost all of them are long on rhetoric and short on delivery.

if any one of them is shown preference, the others may well scatter and join the aapis, but ALL the rejected will actively work against the party.

and sadly, almost none are capable of winning a seat on their own, unless they are supported by the resources of men and materials.
Let them go to AAP
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:
chetak wrote:Meenakshi Lekhi has been sidelined because of the poisonous and venal nature of dilli politics.

Let them go to AAP
Not an option....

can't afford to lose the 7 lok sabha MP seats
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

KLNMurthy wrote: ...
The point that the incompetence is a product of haughty babu culture makes some sense; then again, Modi was known in Gujarat for making the babus do his bidding. Has that changed in Delhi? Ultimately he is responsible for any fiasco, not some faceless PMO babus. Surely he knows this?

On the whole I am far less optimistic about Modi than I was in late 2019, say. How many more people is Modi “losing” I don’t know.
Someone posted Ajeet Bharti video on the Agnipath scheme in which he rightly highlighted that GoI is setting wrong precedent by playing into demands of the mob (shaheen bagh, farmers laws etc.) by rapidly making changes to schemes/laws based on violent reaction. Fair, but something he said in video equally makes sense that if it wasn't for "age" (in case of Agnipath), someone who have managed to trigger the mob would have been equally successful in inciting mob on other topics -- e.g. slowed armed forces recruitment during COVID, amount of Agnipath salaries, 6 years instead of 4 years, 50% acceptance vs. 25% etc. I could be wrong with my assessment, but some reading suggests all that negative emotions from slowed forces recruitment due to COVID has been leveraged to incite aspirants, which then passes thru various echo chambers. With Priyanka Gandy, Rakesh Thoo-kait, Mayawati, and usual political jokers jumping on this topic and issuing 24-28 hour notice to cancel the scheme, the ultimate goal is to paralyze the government. In spite of all its shortcomings, the Agnipath scheme is good and those who are inciting violence in power know it very well. Question is how likely a PR campaign on such scheme can stop an opposition who sees no chance of winning without burning the country down using angry mob? This is like Amreeki pre-election BLM style mobistan campaign...

Reminds me of this 3 min clip from old movie Inquilaab

https://youtu.be/AwZ8rtPfp0w?t=39m40s
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

So the recent write off bill to IR due to protests by "army aspirants" is around 200 crore.

I understand jail means an automatic ineligibility for a lot of Govt. jobs but the punishment must be more deterrent...GoI cannot allow weaponisation of these street protests + violence...

Whoever is responsible for organising and controlling these protests are sending a huge message to voters, especially BJP ones. Your votes & choices means zilch...even if we are out of power, we control the direction of country's path. if GoI doesn't find a way to deal with the above...then GoI is also sending an equally huge message to voters that we will have to capitulate to the violence and our election manifesto & promises are just campaign slogans.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

I had made the below post nearly 2 years ago in October of 2020 -
The BIF have sensed multiple vulnerabilities in the governments armor and they will continue to poke. The instigation of caste violence using the Hathras rape as excuse is just one of the many fronts INC and its BIF friends have opened and there will be more such fronts in every state governed by BJP. None of this should be surprise to Modi or BJP, the nation's enemies are just using the levers they've carefully built over decades but its the lack of counter to these tactics which is worrying. Once schools and colleges reopen, JNU, DU, AMU, Jamia etc. will once again begin riots and agitation using some excuse. Last Aug when JNU nearly shut Delhi down for weeks using hostel fees hike as an excuse , its leaders should have been taken to task but because the govt did not act then JNU along with other islamo-leftist colleges spearheaded the anti-CAA riots. BIF will continue to exploit the faultlines using students, women groups, labor unions, farmers and castes, i sincerely hope Amit Shah fully recovers, and Modiji goes back to his v.1.0 avatar to take on the multi-headed hydra which is threatening the union.
Link to the post
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7788&p=2464076&hil ... s#p2464076

My prediction made 2 yrs ago has come true and since then we've seen farmers, islamists and students go on a rampage over and over again. So if a commoner nobody like me could predict and anticipate what was to come, how is it the government and the party in power is caught unguarded and unprepared time and again ? Some of us who questioned the competence of the Modi 2.0 including some "holy cows" in the cabinet were lathicharged here , looks like now there isn't much sand left to play ostrich anymore.

We can blame the jihadi ecosystem, Pakis, Chinese, the US, the NGOs, Congress etc for repeatedly pushing the country towards a civil war but the buck stops at Modi and Modi alone. He ran GJ with a iron fist where all decision were made by him and the government run through IAS officers, he has tried doing the same in center not fully understanding how many landmines have been placed and how powerful the ecosystem is. Be it Ajeet Bharti or Rachit Kaushik of 'Sablokatantra' or even the ordinary spindoctors of BJP IT cell are now admitting the repeated "shock and awe" style of bringing in new laws without discussion and then reversing it has become habitual with this government and counterproductive.

At the cost of repeating myself for the 100th time, there are many things the government can do by improving the administrative process within existing laws instead of making half-baked new rules . The fundamental failure of the decisionmakers is not acknowledging how racketeering, corruption and kickbacks are ingrained in the Indian system, be it in agriculture subsidies, public distribution system, licensing, government hiring , college admissions and yes, even the armed forces recruitment. It requires a scalpel to remove this cancer bit by bit and not a axe !
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

Ambar wrote:My prediction made 2 yrs ago has come true and since then we've seen farmers, islamists and students go on a rampage over and over again. So if a commoner nobody like me could predict and anticipate what was to come, how is it the government and the party in power is caught unguarded and unprepared time and again ? Some of us who questioned the competence of the Modi 2.0 including some "holy cows" in the cabinet were lathicharged here , looks like now there isn't much sand left to play ostrich anymore.
I think the above part is what frustrating a lot of us here...

Part of me can't shake this feeling that Modi v2.0 is fixated on Optics (and possibly surrounded by too many "yes" men...who are possible feeding wrong intel and thus the poor execution or anticipation of reaction to some of the recent policy reforms). This fixation is probably why GoI is not willing to come down hard on protesters. Even going after low to medium level BIF folks/organisation seems like a No-go thing...possibly because the eco-system will fight back by creating a perception of more oppression, civil rights abuse in International circuits and for GoI, it circles back to again image/Optics. We need Modi 1.0...person who had the guts to come out in 2016 & say openly that Indian SOF crossed the border & hit terror camps in TSP...image be damned.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Zynda wrote:So the recent write off bill to IR due to protests by "army aspirants" is around 200 crore.

I understand jail means an automatic ineligibility for a lot of Govt. jobs but the punishment must be more deterrent...GoI cannot allow weaponisation of these street protests + violence...

Whoever is responsible for organising and controlling these protests are sending a huge message to voters, especially BJP ones. Your votes & choices means zilch...even if we are out of power, we control the direction of country's path. if GoI doesn't find a way to deal with the above...then GoI is also sending an equally huge message to voters that we will have to capitulate to the violence and our election manifesto & promises are just campaign slogans.
While we all know the answer but lets see how the government handles the rioters and the orchestrators of the latest riots against army recruitment. With shantidoots and sikhs during anti-CAA, anti-farm bills , Nupur controversy etc the government let the rioting and protests continue fearing blowback if they go after "minorities" and "farmers" and no one was ever punished, now it is students and coaching center owners rioting and burning, we'll see if they face any consequences for their actions.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

Come now, what's with the surly attitude, in the good ol' days, we here used to celebrate rageboy eruptions, what happened to the Joie de vivre? We now have ample and still not much discussion on cause rather focus on effect. A few suggestions:
1) remove state's monopoly on violence (upto a certain degree), the state is focussed on GDP it really does not have the time or resources to handhold every addled
2) rioting must be made equal to war on the state, every rioter an enemy combatant full with state sanctioned bounty.

We can kick the can only so far down the road, at some stage these discussions will become absolutely necessary, why not be proactive for once?

Also, nda's "lack of media outreach" is a 2-way street; it is the "bhakht" twitteratis fault for blowing the bugle time and again without compensation or direction, you guys gave the goi the impression that this support would always be there with nothing asked in return; even in the early days of nda-1 we had the over excited planning Twitter raids here on some BBC documentary on Modi. When the general class conflated the nation with the party, the party did not feel the need to develop any extraneous capabilities, and hence the narrative.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

vimal wrote:KLNMurthy, the question is not really about Modi per se but about the type of structure in this government. It should be the lower rung leaders and an entire media team working as a well oiled machinery that should be doing the PR job. Modi should come at the end for finishing touches like all CEOs do. Something tells me there has too much centralization of power and no structure for such operations. It’s inexcusable after 8 years in power.

I agree with you, the core problem is structural. That has caused crisis after crisis. In a crisis you can’t respond in a systematic way, also you can’t reform the structure. This is the price paid for failing to build a correct structure in the first place. You can’t escape that price.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

S_Madhukar wrote:BJP team looks more like 90s Tendulkar team. No idea what the rest are being paid for except collect the cheque when Tendulkar has punched 3 centuries in a row and helped them win.
That unfortunately is our subcontinent leadership problem where we don’t do delegation and devolution properly. Modi has the right ideas on this but he may not find equivalent committed smart leaders just yet or they are being deliberately hidden.

Recruitment and training are weaknesses.

I don’t like making cultural generalizations about India but I have seen many of us being resistant to institutionalize their work by recruiting and training others to carry on.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

There is still time left for course correction. Will there be a course correction is the real question.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Fact of the matter is that BJP is in power but it does not know how to wield that power. Power is only useful if you can demonstrably use it ruthlessly. The BJP wants to flaunt its secular credentials, show how much of a good boy they are. Sadly they are trying to show it to someone who are hell bent on its destruction. This is nothing but Prithwiraj syndrome in its modern avatar.

The time to show who is the boss is now long gone, it was at CAA time, the BIF have smelled blood. They have stared down a 303 majority government and realised that all the stories of the cowardly baniya Hindus are true and hence the repeated challenging and pushing the boundaries. The worst are the idiots who always claim that every action is supposedly part of done super duper 4D chess and Chanakya niti that will culminate into Ram Rajya while in reality we are frogs in the pot that are being boiled alive.

Even now I see whatsapp forwards that talk about what a masterstroke the Agnipath thing is and how it is a counter to Akbaruddin Owaisis threat of street action against Hindus where he wanted 15 mins without police. In reality the Centre will be the first one to file cases against Hindus if something happens.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Trinity of Jan Dhan greatly improved system accounts Aadhar linking and Direct transfer. Income tax systems were significantly improved by online assessments, random allotment of proceedings etc. GST removed a lot of bad things. So to say that GoI had not done administrative reforms is wrong.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

It was the Covid that delayed the so called student protest. There were people at that time who were upset for the colleges not opening. The forces behind all these so called protests or attack on India are the same. What govt is doing could be let the energy of these protests dissipate without turning into a Color revolution. Next you could expect is Pakistanis directly attacking with their full backing. The first step of removing them from the Grey list is that. Next will be weapon supplies to counter us. Pakistan is back into the U.S camp. The situation in our neighborhood from Myanmar, Afg, Pak is made unfavorable to India deliberately. The quick Afg exit plan was also to ensure Taliban victory and above to provide as much weapons to Taliban and to Pakis. We are able to regain Maldives and maintain BD. The other situations remain along with the traitors within abetting the Superpower.
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

It is obvious to all, the present so-called students unrest is nothing but hijacked by BIF and other anti social elements. But no one is ready to come to defence of this andhi behari govt which is hell bent on peacefool and leftist appeasement.

No sympathy at all. This has been brought upon themselves by their irresponsible behaviour.

And this has been simmering since post WB poll violence and latest being Hanuman Jayanti episode. The consistent lack of any statements and looking elsewhere ostrich attitude will cost Hindus alot, if the course correction is not done, which can be seen and felt NOW.

5000cr on Urdu promotion... Is this for which 303 seats were given??
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

uddu wrote:It was the Covid that delayed the so called student protest. There were people at that time who were upset for the colleges not opening. The forces behind all these so called protests or attack on India are the same. What govt is doing could be let the energy of these protests dissipate without turning into a Color revolution. Next you could expect is Pakistanis directly attacking with their full backing. The first step of removing them from the Grey list is that. Next will be weapon supplies to counter us.
It started with students when JNU and DU students went on a week long riot in Aug 2019. The same gang spearheaded the first 2 rounds of riots and protests against CAA in Dec 2019. When covid cases started subsiding after the 1st wave , Prashant Bhushan, Yogendra Yadav and other assorted leftists were asking why was the government delaying the reopening of colleges ? There was a reason behind it, in the middle of 2020 the BIF and opposition parties started "rozgaar andolan" and tried using the delay in SSC CGL results as a cause to mobilize the youth. They probably would have continued using students but sensed a better opportunity with farmers when the farm bills were enacted overnight. Now they are back to islamists and students again.

All this was easy to predict after the anti-CAA and hathras. It was round about the time of "modi rozgaar do" campaign that i predicted we will see women, farmers, labor unions,students and castes/minorities mobilized for mass protests/riots against the govt and that's exactly what happened.

We've allowed a very dangerous precedent and even if and when UPA or third front comes back to power there is no guarantee that the monsters they have created won't consume them. We nearly saw this happen during Nirbhaya and anti-graft protests.

Lastly, Modi repeatedly taunted Manmohan Singh for his silence during the 2014 election campaign. Maybe its time someone ask Modi why is it he gives media interviews only around important elections but otherwise remains silent on everything He can atleast do periodic interviews with media houses that are favorable to his government. The "mann ki baat" program is just him talking about what he wants rather than what the public wants to hear. The viewership of "maan ki baat" should tell him that it is not a successful format.

I'll just leave with the following video, at around 3 min mark watch the rioters loot a ticket office while a lone police man stands by watches helplessly. This 30 second clip captures our current situation perfectly where the lone policeman is the aam junta and the rioters are break India forces.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Zynda wrote:So the recent write off bill to IR due to protests by "army aspirants" is around 200 crore.
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FVhEXOjaUAA ... medium[img]

WA
I'm Socialist. Means JUST an Opportunist.
I know My Political Career is Over & Can't get Next Chance to Hold the Chair.
That's why, I'm Allowing Ri0ts in My State by Disallowing My Police to douse the fire.
I'm Actually Blackmailing Modi to make me President.

I'M NITISH KUMAR!!
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

Away from Agnipath, riots, NS, UP, Bihar...looks like things in the lush, green communist Kerala are going well. Perhaps Modi/Shah/BJP need to learn few things from Pinarayi Vijayan or party''s book on how to handle discontent/opposition? Anyway, exciting talk with two dynamic contributors about Kerala, Gold Scam, Beef festivals, Communists & Islamists with Arihant on the Vaad channel, in secular language.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

uddu wrote:
no ambiguity here. Jaishankar tells it like it is.

(but he did not mention the britshits who are as culpable as the amrikis).

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The Government on Friday issued four notifications allowing linking of electoral roll data with Aadhaar, making electoral law gender neutral for service voters and enabling young citizens register as voters four times a year instead of the present one.

The notifications are part of the Election Laws (Amendment) Act, 2021 passed by Parliament last year.

He said the Election Commission can now requisition any premises for storage of poll related material and accommodation for security forces and polling personnel.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The mafia famiglia has thrown deceased motilal vohra under the bus for all the shady dealings of Associated Journals Ltd’s (AJL) and young Indian.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Shame: US is interfering directly in India's Internal matter of a political party, Condemning Nupur and praising BJP for "action" -- have we become a poodle of USA?? We must protest for this "certificate"

@DrSJaishankar