Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

SaiK
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by SaiK »

They can provide whatever scholarship to educate... like may dad used to say, one only do that much like force water into horse's mouth.. ultimately the horse has to drink it nah?

Don't let the UPA3 happen. if it happens, then modi's mantra and all these campaign for better model of India dies. It is important we united against UPA must kill this 65 years of menace and destruction of the country.

I'd like to see scholarships for the poor no matter muslim, christian or hindu. And also don't let the pseudo-Commies win (3rd front)
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/terro ... e/1193363/
Terror funds: Bihar police name woman from Mangalore
The Lakhisarai police that arrested four local youths for alleged ISI links and is questioning over half a dozen others on tip-offs by intelligence agencies, has said that the men may have been getting instructions from one Ibrahim of Pakistan and Ayesha Bano of Mangalore, Karnataka, to manage funds in 50 bank accounts.

According to sources, this is the first clear lead regarding the transfer of illegal funds to terror suspects linked to the Indian Mujahideen.

The modus operandi was to withdraw a certain amount from a bank account through ATM and deposit it into another account, about which information was given over the phone allegedly by Mangalore-based 'head' Ayesha Bano or Pakistan 'boss' Ibrahim. A hawala link is also being examined.

The illegal racket, said police, was controlled by Lakhisarai's Chhoti Dargah resident Mohammed Faiyaz and Badi Dargah resident Mohammed Kismet Ansari alias Dawood Ansari. Their brief was to lure youths to carry out the transfers by opening bank accounts under fake names and addresses.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^WTF... why are they putting the above in public... hopefully that aisha bano has been arrested and interrogated and has sung like a canary to the agencies... but even then, her wider network would need to be put under surveillance and captured... this kind of media report might just alert them before the trap is set... unless of course, in counter-intell speak, they're trying to get the network to move prematurely and thereby reveal its hand... dunno... wheels within wheels... this whole counter intel thing makes my head spin. Hope they're using Vishy anand's game-theoretic skills only...
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

keystone kops sir... everyone wants their share of publicity
debadutta
BRFite -Trainee

Post by debadutta »

Singha wrote:what are the intentions of Patnaik in Orissa? is he a firm INC supporter, or looking to bargain with whoever stands the best chance post elections?

MB has said nothing about INC or BJP for a while..indicates she may be willing to bargain with the winner for the best economic pkg.
He is not a INC supporter. Anti congress-ism is the key reason for BJD's existence . i think he is looking to bargain post elections.

Going by the way BJP and Congress have acted post phailin (neither modi nor pm/Rg/Sg bothered to visit the state) , i would imagine and hope that BJD will do well in the elections and increase it's tally in LokSabha .
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/ ... 49628.aspx

As the Aam Aadmi Patry rides high on its growing popularity and projections of a dream debut in the December 4 polls, an internal crisis is threatening to bring it crashing down.

A senior party leader, Rakesh Agarwal, has called AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal authoritarian and, in an open letter to him, referred to weaknesses “that could kill our dream”. He has accused Kejriwal of building a personality cult and “relentlessly moving towards snatching defeat from the jaws of victory”, as a result of which “betrayed, dismayed and disillusioned volunteers are turning their backs (on the party)”.

Agarwal, who has been associated with Kejriwal since 2000 and was key in mobilising autorickshaw drivers to drum up support for AAP, wrote the letter (HT has a copy of it) on October 28 — hopeful that there was still time for course correction.

But having received no reply, he plans to hold a hold a press conference on Tuesday “to make an important announcement”, details of which he refused to divulge.

Pointing out that the rookie party was already paying the price for vote-bank politics, political immaturity and adhocism in organisational structure, Agarwal has written: “Delhi has been witnessing a crass personality cult built around you. I am yet to see a poster, banner, pamphlet, press conference or radio advertisement that doesn’t bear your name, image or voice.”

He goes on to hint that there could be more dissident voices: “It is the façade of swaraj (an idea close to Kejriwal) behind which authoritarianism rules that has alienated several key personalities. I need not name them.”

“Nothing moves without your nod. Power is delegated to those who quietly do your bidding instead of raising red flags. Are we seeing a repeat of the sycophantic ‘Indira is India and India is Indira’? Will we soon have party faithful mouthing ‘Kejriwal is kismet and kismet is Kejriwal’,” the letter reads.

“There is no roadmap to keep the promises being made every day. There is deafening silence on governance. Intelligence is missing in our campaigns, which have failed to touch the people.”

Phone calls and text messages to Kejriwal and his lieutenant Manish Sisodia went unanswered.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Here is something I had not expected at all.

http://telugutown.blogspot.ca/2013/11/s ... n-bjp.html

Will this have any effect at all on the election results? How popular is Sourav Ganguly among the mango Bengalis?
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Another interesting piece of news, on which I would welcome any comment from our Tamil Nadu watchers.

http://newindianexpress.com/states/tami ... 883794.ece

While the symbolism is fine, what interests me is this paragraph in the article
Pon Radhakrishnan noted that a recent survey had shown that the BJP’s strength in Tamil Nadu had grown from 2 per cent to 10 per cent in the last three months.
Is this true? In the real world, I mean, and not the world of Pon Radhakrishnan. And if yes, what would be the effects on the BJP's poll prospects and that of the others?
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

I sincerely doubt ganguly is going to join any political party, he is happy doing commentary and hosting his TV show dadagiri.

BUT, if he does, expect he is a sureshot winner anywhere he contests. getting him for bjp has been aam bong bjp supporter's dream for many years. cfe
http://lkadvani.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3297
http://justpointofview.wordpress.com/ta ... v-ganguly/
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Rahul M wrote:I sincerely doubt ganguly is going to join any political party, he is happy doing commentary and hosting his TV show dadagiri.

BUT, if he does, expect he is a sureshot winner anywhere he contests. getting him for bjp has been aam bong bjp supporter's dream for many years. cfe
http://lkadvani.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3297
http://justpointofview.wordpress.com/ta ... v-ganguly/
Thanks for the links, Rahul-ji. What infuriates me is the way the BJP leaders, not least Modi, go around praising other parties' leaders. It is as if they have no respect at all for their own party leaders in states like Andhra, Bengal and Tamil Nadu (and truth be told, in Bengal, with the collapse of the Left and more political space to grow in, and Mamata's shameless pandering to the Islamists, the BJP should have a better chance and should be able to capitalise on the Hindu disenchantment). In the past, the BJP gained allies, not because they praised NTR, or MGR, or Mamata. It was because they showed fighting spirit to build up their own base. I do not know what the BJP believes it can achieve by grovelling at the feet of these whimsical and capricious charlatans, but maybe developing a backbone would engender greater respect for them, not to mention give their own party a reason to work hard, give them confidence, and maybe even a fighting chance in these currently no hope states. In the final tally, Mamata and CBN will ally with the BJP, even if it criticises NTR, Jaya, CBN and Mamata, if they see profit for themselves. But noooo - BJP must crawl at the feet of these creatures. I am just surprised that the BJP is not praising the Muslim League in Kerala, AUDF in Assam or MIM in Andhra, hoping for an alliance with them.

Maybe it is time for the BJP to believe a bit in the timeless wisdom of the great poet भारवि, who says in his किरातार्जुनीयम्

लभ्या धरित्री तव विक्रमेण ज्यायाश्च वीर्यास्त्र बलैर्विपक्षः
अतः प्रकर्षाय विधिर्विधेयः प्रकर्ष तंत्राहि रणे जयश्री ।।

(The world is obtained by your valour, and the earth is partial to those who are strong, well armed and brave
Consequently, you have to plot to seize your land back, and the means of doing it are victory in battle)

Otherwise, the BJP should be willing to suffer the eternal fate of the losers, Vae Victis! (Woe to the vanquished!)
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

HM says "govt is probing the source of AAP funding"

could be a hidden signal or threat.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Singha wrote:HM says "govt is probing the source of AAP funding"

More likely an attempt to preserve the AAP and show it as independent from Cong.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Or probably to reign in an ally gone rouge? With the fervor Khujliwal is going after M votes, Congress is not sure whether AAP will damage BJP more or itself?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

thats my thought too.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

http://www.indiatvnews.com/politics/nat ... 13361.html
Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar today lashed out at BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi saying that his rally at Gandhi Maidan had an initial poor turnout, but the serial blasts carried out by Indian Mujahideen that day overshadowed it and made his rally a success.
"By the way, it is not the work of the Chief Minister to stand at somebody's rally to ensure security arrangements", he added.
Kitna neech & chhota aadmi hai yeh. I hope the Bihari voters teach this lowly creature a good lesson & destine him to the dustbin of history.
bhargava
BRFite

Post by bhargava »

Singha wrote:HM says "govt is probing the source of AAP funding"

Or may be they have read the mood in nai dilli and have resigned to fate and as a worst-case trying to add some sympathy-votes to the khujli-gang by creating a honest-party-hounded-by-the-gubmint story ?
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

^^ interesting. Rr......ndtv had an interview with a cycle rikshaw puller where he said he wants to boot out the current dispensation. He was guarded about who he will vote for. I still doubt if Fordiwal will succeed in any way. His game is already falling apart. If the long arm of GOI decided he will be history after election. They wont do anything before as it will guarantee jhaado aadmi party of more votes than they deserves.

Subbu swamy also posted something about HC investigating the monetary funding of AAP. Will congis tap into that network? Congis already have the dawood network. If the western paymasters so desire they can fund Congress with unlimited funds. Is this the whole reason why MMS and Ombaba want to engage very pro actively for the next 6 months?
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

She has already tweeted she isn't going to be doing this!
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

^^^yes, it looks like moi suspicion that KB is compromised too
is getting confirmed
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

niran wrote:^^^yes, it looks like moi suspicion that KB is compromised too
is getting confirmed
I think her heart is into it. Her tweets show her obvious inclination towards BJP, however it seems foreign and Indian backers of Anna Hazare's IAC movement have put pressure on people like Anna Hazare, VK Singh and Kiran Bedi to not get involved in politics otherwise they will use media to finish them off. These backers have obviously not succeeded in pushing AH, VKS, KB to support AAP and Arvind Kejriwal but at the same time they are not being allowed to get involved in politics of another party either.

Just my personal impression.
NikhilB
BRFite

Post by NikhilB »

RajeshA wrote:
niran wrote:^^^yes, it looks like moi suspicion that KB is compromised too
is getting confirmed
I think her heart is into it. Her tweets show her obvious inclination towards BJP, however it seems foreign and Indian backers of Anna Hazare's IAC movement have put pressure on people like Anna Hazare, VK Singh and Kiran Bedi to not get involved in politics otherwise they will use media to finish them off. These backers have obviously not succeeded in pushing AH, VKS, KB to support AAP and Arvind Kejriwal but at the same time they are not being allowed to get involved in politics of another party either.

Just my personal impression.
That could be true. However I have different impression.

I think these foreign/Congi/ NIA backers for IAC movement WANT people like AH and KB to join politics but to come up with different political party as AK did. Just doing fasting, movement, and slamming government does not help Congress. What really helps them is when someone like AK come up with Vote Catau party like AAP, because that's when BJP votes start getting split. The moment AH and KB realized the true colors of AK and his true purpose, they got away from him immediately.

From her tweets, KB is clearly pro BJP but she is not willing to join active campaign, because, I think, she does not want to be entangled with D4 politics and especially with factionalism like Vijay Goel v/s Harsh vardhan kind of politics. I think she is afraid of being labelled as Harshvardhan group if she does join active campaign.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

The momentum has been successfully punctured from NM's campaign since Patna rally by dynasty. They have been successful in changing the talking points from price rise, economic crisis, joblessness, corruption to who-did-patna-blast, who-propped-IM, sardar-vs-nehru, spg-security etc. This was the least outcome they would have expected out of patna blast and they get only that.

In a way this is not too bad. NM's march needed a break before it peak at right time. He had almost peaked in UP and Bh. For next 2 months he has to work in south and east. Also regroup the entire cadre to reconcile the plan for the final assault. Identify speakers like Varun G for each state and tell them to go all out for next 5-6 months. They should do at least 3 sabha each week in their own state. Uma Bharti, Baba Ramdev etc. would make good candidates. Even if such meetings can't achieve big numbers, it will at least galvanize the party workers. Time for the top leadership - i.e. LKA, Rajnath, SS, AJ, Gadkari, Ravi S Prasad etc. - to take the ownership and work hard, very hard, for the campaigning. The entire congi machinery has decided to target only one man, NM. It is very important to take some pressure off from him and take some brunt on themselves also. May be deliberately make some insane hate statements in speeches to mis-direct the focus of media - something what S Swami does (high time for him also to run through entire south. He has a potential and good number of followers.) without success. They should also do away from sending softy's like P Javdekar, Shahnawaz Hussain etc. to the tv debates. M Lekhi and Smriti Irani should be given maximum exposure. They can take on 10 adversaries alone. Perhaps Amit Shah should be given responsibility of two-three more states. Particularly congi states that is.

And finally, to take the momentum back, NM should target one biggest issue which has the direct connection with each and every voter AND non-voter - that is 'price rise'. No matter whom you talk today, the moment you utter the word price rise, he/she will throw at least 15 items at you that have become insanely costly during last 5 years. Govt claims only paltry figures of inflation but everyone knows that the prices of everything have rose from 100% to 400%. There is absolutely no way the dynasty can counter this point. Also, having a single focus on a particular national issue has benefits. People can rally around that issue which is impossible if you keep talking about everything under the sun. Remember V P Sing and Anna. People are rallying around NM at the moment is because he himself is an issue - an agent of change. He achieved this status because he used to talk only about development and good governance. There was no way congis could counter that. But the moment he opened his envelop more, they have been able to sneak in their own non-issues and rhetorics into the talks. NM needs to snatch that momentum back to him now. No better point than price-rise along with development and good governance. These two issues are particularly useful for states like AP (need to give them an issue to think of other than telangana), KL, WB, Orissa. All this while keep talking about Hindutva through smaller leaders who do daily rallies in those states. And then eventually when it is time to peak, he should do some funny stunts. Like in his rallies he should ask everyone to bring any one vegetable like onion, poteto, Bottle Gourd etc. to show the protest against the price rise of food items. NM himself should bring a huge pumkin :mrgreen: . NM can go to fasting in Delhi for a couple days also. Or entire BJP party should declare nation wide fasting against price rise for couple of days. There are numerous innovative ways to protest against price rise. People will connect with this issue more than anything else.

just my do kaudi of course.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

kapilrdave wrote:to take the momentum back, NM should target one biggest issue which has the direct connection with each and every voter AND non-voter - that is 'price rise'.
This issue is what connects with the common people. However I think that is an issue Modi should leave for the final overs.

At the moment he is trying to cut down the legs of the Kursi on which Congress sits - its legacy of independence movement. He should keep on pounding how Congress has forgotten its freedom fighters. Advani on the other hand is doing good work penning down on his blog about the differences between "Pandit" Nehru and Sardar Patel.

This is still warm up outside the four states with assembly elections.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

KB VKS are surely against the current dispensation. But they cannot commit themselves to any political set up- may hamper their freedomin criticisng any party-
Also the congis are vindictive- god forbid thye come back to power or at least thru back door will harass them endlessly.

Likley will keep quite till they are sure of the end results.
of course they have given enough hints when going thru TL in teetar about their anti congi stance.
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

Vk KB anti congi stance is clear to congi already and if UPA3 happens, they are toast anyway. They need to put their personal considerations aside and step in while they can make a difference. That's what leaders are expected to do. The only thing that should prevent this is if they have skeletons in the cupboard that may harm BJP rather than help.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

I also think that NM has gone softer on MMS and targeting dynasty only. Instead he should expose MMS more and more as a chamcha of dynasty to do ek teer se do shikar.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Is NaMo scheduled to campaign in Delhi for the coming Assembly elections. From what I am seeing, the momentum of the AAP has more or less petered out as its own skeletons have started tumbling out of its closet and they are now on the defensive with Harshvardhan as the BJP nominee. It is for the BJP to seize the initiative now. Any idea who their star campaigners are?
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

For the NE states BJP could get live/recorded speeches of NaMo and see the response. NaMo speeches could be used as way to explain local issues with BJP intermediaries explaining relevant details. BJP should guage/drive opinion of public and see how the public respond.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

breaking (wind) news...!!

Nitish Kumar suspends himself from JDU after meeting Narendra Modi in his dreams

(No.. really!)

http://www.theunrealtimes.com/2013/10/1 ... is-dreams/
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

What used to be CT theory has become mainstream.

WOW! She nailed it.

AAP just another front of the Congress party

Be it Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Kashmir or the entire North East including Assam, creating and nurturing social groups with hate for the majority community has been Congress' strategy for long. The ideology of " hate for nationalist forces like BJP" also brings in a diverse bunch of congress-dummies such as BSP, SP, DMK, MIM, UDF, IUML and many such parties.

The most unfortunate aspect of such a hate coalition is the hiring of Leftists to provide intellectual, ideological, communication and academic fire power needed to eliminate a nationalist party like BJP from the Indian political landscape. Their support system extends several foreign powers wanting to destroy the very idea of Indian nationalism. A Congress sponsored Stalin style leftist media and academic architecture is designed to unleash a vicious hate propaganda against BJP or any nationalist voice. Therefore, one sees such a hostile media manned by propagandists posing as self-styled journalists.

The emergence of Aam Aadmi Party must be looked from the above perspective. Its functioning and control is pretty much Congress in style and substance. Appeasement of anti-BJP forces, propaganda support from Congress sponsored self-styled journalists, anchors and media houses, and - most importantly - use of dirty foreign money defines AAP as a catalyst for the making of an urban Naxalbari in Indian metros.

The AAP boss Arvind Kejriwal recently met Tauqeer Raza Khan, the controversial cleric who is charged with rioting cases. Arvind's support to such hardline elements as Khan suggests a Congress style of communal politics. AAP Cadres are mostly Student Federation of India (SFI) activists whose ideological affinity with Maoists is quite obvious. Intelligence experts must analyse commonalities between AAP and Naxals in Bengal's Naxalbari village way back in the sixties. Shocking similarities between both movements would emerge. Grossly anti-national in character, such forces land up becoming 'supari killers' for the Congress run hate coalition. In the days to come AAP would in fact become another dark ugly and violent face of congress party.
AAP's functioning for the Nehru Family is too very evident in Robert Vadra's case. The Secretary of Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee Mr Sunit Madhur runs Cicero Associates which looks after Aam Aadmi Party's propaganda. AAP has hired them for political consultancy as well. Even the AAP website is being designed and funded by Cicero Associates which has Sunit Mathur's control.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

pooch: what is modi's take on GMO agri products?
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

vivek.rao wrote:What used to be CT theory has become mainstream.

WOW! She nailed it.

AAP just another front of the Congress party
Good hard-hitting material ! Hope BJP plays this up widely prior to Delhi elections
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

kapilrdave wrote:I also think that NM has gone softer on MMS and targeting dynasty only. Instead he should expose MMS more and more as a chamcha of dynasty to do ek teer se do shikar.

After pappu pulled his charade against the ordinance, MMS has met BJP leadership and was assured of their understanding his situation.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

शिंदे ने एक और बेतुका बयान, अगर IM मेरे कहने पर चलता तो देश में बहुत दंगे होते

http://aajtak.intoday.in/story/sushil-s ... 46782.html
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

ramana wrote:
kapilrdave wrote:I also think that NM has gone softer on MMS and targeting dynasty only. Instead he should expose MMS more and more as a chamcha of dynasty to do ek teer se do shikar.

After pappu pulled his charade against the ordinance, MMS has met BJP leadership and was assured of their understanding his situation.
MMS is the past. Pappu is the foochur. It makes sense to focus there.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Modi needs to be careful about what he says. Today Rajdeep was vomiting on the "mistakes" made by Modi while making some reference to History. Created story. But being careful is always goodmafia h as as entire media and other gangs on their pay.

Recovery in Karnataka and destroying mafia in MH is very much needed. While MH is ok, Karnataka as INC Govt there doing Secular things. retaining that state MP seats is a must.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Who watches Rajdeep?
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Narayana Rao wrote:Modi needs to be careful about what he says. Today Rajdeep was vomiting on the "mistakes" made by Modi while making some reference to History. Created story. But being careful is always goodmafia h as as entire media and other gangs on their pay.

Recovery in Karnataka and destroying mafia in MH is very much needed. While MH is ok, Karnataka as INC Govt there doing Secular things. retaining that state MP seats is a must.
But he was countered and shown his place by Mrs Lekhi. She called him Goebbels and asked the question why educated people like Sardesai and Tharoor act like servant of an illiterate dynasty.