Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Theo_Fidel

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Post by Theo_Fidel »

I don't understand why both Congress & JDS exist. They are both left of center and are cannibalizing votes. No!
In many other states once a left of center party establishes, congress has withered away.
JohnTitor
BRFite

Post by JohnTitor »

muraliravi wrote:To say that there is no NaMo wave is wrong. As you have seen, out of the 3 districts where he campaigned BJP at least did OK. if not for him, they would have been routed there also. And plus this is a local election. I would say based on bangalore and belgaum results, there is surely a NaMo wave and he will cash on that in the LS elections. If BJP after squandering their 2008 mandate in KA and screwed up governance, NaMo can save them in 2/3 disctricts where he campaigned, I am sure he can rob congress of their 205 LS seats in quite some significant measure.
murali ji, if you read your own post, you will see that you have contradicted yourself. You say there is a "wave", yet you also say that the wave was in the 3 districts NM campaigned in. Some would call this "campaign propaganda". Again, I'm not saying he didn't help, just that there is no wave. If there was a wave, then where did all the internet hindus go.. speaking of which, anyone notice that twitter has gone quiet in making fun of the internet pappus.. maybe thats because they've just embarrassed themselves by not voting and thinking everyone else would vote.

So, there is no WAVE, there never was (in the real world anyway, there was a wave in cyberspace, but that counts for nothing). In conclusion, UPA-3 is virtually guaranteed.

As for how congi won... its simple:

Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

From most parameters, what I have read, Chattisgarh is a much improved state. That is why RS gets re-elected. You have to compare it with what it was before. There have been no scams, yet. Day-to-day corruption is present in most parts of India and is not going to improve unless the ethics of the Indian people improve.

I see the KA victory has worked as a tonic for the INC given the dismal situation at the Center. What worked against the BJP in KA can well work against the INC at the center.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Supratik wrote:I see the KA victory has worked as a tonic for the INC given the dismal situation at the Center. What worked against the BJP in KA can well work against the INC at the center.
Not sure about your reasons. Can you list out a few critical aspects that will justify this for bjp? They are actually scrambling at all things now.

Pl remember aam has repeatEdly voted for sustainence of corruption as against development.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

There is a Telugu news paper editorial today on K'taka results. (www.suryaa.com)

The logic is that AP politics are no different from K'taka politics in the past 5 years.

In both scenarios the govts went thru serious corruption scandals. Both states are related to same group of land/mining syndicates. Both states have these people in jail. In both cases there are four contenders.

The only difference is the separate state demand.

Ktaka results indicate that people are against corruption at home (meaning state govt corruption is more important has impact than say central govt), and want to get away from these.

Actors
Role ---------------- AP : Ktaka
Incumbent govt ----- INC : BJP
MainOpposition ----- TDP : INC
Split opposition ----- YSJ : KJP
sub-regional Party -- TRS: JDS

Does it indicate the possibility of TDP win next year?
Theo_Fidel

Post by Theo_Fidel »

And dutifully Macaulay has been rolled out. Along with a press clipping from 1835 no less! To explain a political defeat in 2013.
What should be remembered is that 20,000 British types rolled through this land from one end to the other. Before that a few thousand mussalmans did the same.

Since 1947 not an inch of Indian land has been conceded (except for that shameful give away of kachathivu) and the India land mass has only increased.
This despite a hoard of demented blood thirsty types on our NW border and an even more dement bunch on our NE border.

What is different about India now that was not true in 1835.
-------------------------------------------------------

Raman Singh is a good man. Everyone in Chattisgarh likes him. I like him too. He is personally uncorrupt.
Even the administration does not have a single bad thing to say about him.
He gets elected because the opposition is in complete disarray. Mostly from infighting.
He has been in power for 10 years now and there should be more to show.
Considering the incredible mineral wealth of the state.

The state as such is making very slow progress.
Abject poverty and panhandling is very visible,
in ways poverty has completely disappeared in other states.
Civil society is very weak and the elite are small in number and are not showing
A lot of empathy for the plight of the destitute.

Investments in Agriculture for instance approach zero.
It was a shock to me to see how farming proceeds in these areas.
Completely rain fed with no mechanization to speak off.

Like I said the real problem is that the human capital has not
really improved for any but the top 10%.
Still one hopes the state makes faster progress soon.
Some of the gentlest and kindest folks of India.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Theoji

I agree with you. Do you think it is because of the mind set of whole "governance"? I mean to say that governments often limit themselves to planning/spending the paltry tax revenues they collect and effective govt is nothing but who get the highest turnover/multiple-effect of those tax revenues.

Somehow I think the "policy" side of governance is not used effectively. This is where governments can tie in Public-private partnerships in key areas and achieve exponential growth, in short periods?
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Plain and simple circular logic.

The people of Chattisgarh do not want the south TN development model hence they vote for Raman Singh and not for some photophobic idiot like Kalaingar
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Shonu wrote:
muraliravi wrote:To say that there is no NaMo wave is wrong. As you have seen, out of the 3 districts where he campaigned BJP at least did OK. if not for him, they would have been routed there also. And plus this is a local election. I would say based on bangalore and belgaum results, there is surely a NaMo wave and he will cash on that in the LS elections. If BJP after squandering their 2008 mandate in KA and screwed up governance, NaMo can save them in 2/3 disctricts where he campaigned, I am sure he can rob congress of their 205 LS seats in quite some significant measure.
murali ji, if you read your own post, you will see that you have contradicted yourself. You say there is a "wave", yet you also say that the wave was in the 3 districts NM campaigned in. Some would call this "campaign propaganda". Again, I'm not saying he didn't help, just that there is no wave. If there was a wave, then where did all the internet hindus go.. speaking of which, anyone notice that twitter has gone quiet in making fun of the internet pappus.. maybe thats because they've just embarrassed themselves by not voting and thinking everyone else would vote.

So, there is no WAVE, there never was (in the real world anyway, there was a wave in cyberspace, but that counts for nothing). In conclusion, UPA-3 is virtually guaranteed.

As for how congi won... its simple:

As per this KE article above quote is fake.

1.1. A terrible quote
http://koenraadelst.bharatvani.org/arti ... aulay.html
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

My thoughts:

Last election - it was a vote against JD(S) and Congress. Not that people wanted Yeddy as CM. He was never the CM material. This election it is a vote against BJP. BJP deserved this 400%. In a way it is a blessing in disguise for BJP. Many corrupt opportunists moved out of BJP in search of tickets. Most of them had joined BJP post last election (Operation Kamala) just to become ministers or to head Govt corporations and loot. BJP should not let anybody back into the party including Yeddy & his cheddis. They should find a new leader who is a CM material with a vision for KA & take the party forward. The next opportunity could be just 4 years away considering there are already signs of infighting in Congress.
JohnTitor
BRFite

Post by JohnTitor »

^^ Whether macaulay said it or not isn't the point. Fact remains that congress has re-written indian history. A brief look at any NCERT book will show you this. Similarly, the desire to ape west has become so strong, indians are forsaking everything that was passed down over generations (yes I know its not "everyone/everything" but you get my point).

We have been reduced to a nation of bribe givers and bribe takers. Even if you wanted to be honest, its almost impossible. From getting a driving license to getting a passport to buying property, unless bribes are paid you are sent running from pillar to post. Its no wonder that congress finds it so easy to buy voters and then, why shouldn't they? If there is a seller, there is bound to be a buyer. But then you can't blame the poor too much either. If you were on 5k a month, wouldn't you accept 10k to vote congress?? And congress will ensure those who take the bribe will always be poor (in relative terms) - for if they are not, you can't bribe them as easily.

How else can you explain the win after win congress has had in several states? (Unless .. its the "EVM magic" - and while it won't be surprising, I can't help but think, if there was EVM magic, then there would be 100s if not thousands employed in the whole scheme. Not 1 of these has ever claimed it has happened, why?)
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

see, world over it is about choosing a lesser evil. but desh aams will always choose a known evil.
Theo_Fidel

Post by Theo_Fidel »

Shonu wrote:How else can you explain the win after win congress has had in several states?
There is no great mystery here. Folks like to be able to fire their leaders, even the good ones. Good or bad or indifferent everyone needs a change.
WB was the great exception to the rule but even that bastion has now been toppled.

Losing regularly is good for the big heads who pontificate on ruling us.
I advise a regular dose of losing and regular whip lashes from voter for even the parties I support.
The Indian voter is a fickle mistress. Will turn on you for no apparent reason.
And support you for no apparent reason. Such is democracy. And no one is above democracy.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Sushupti wrote:scary!!
I will work to build KJP: B S Yeddyurappa

"Now, I will concentrate on strengthening the party and prepare for the next election to the Lok Sabha," he said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 972310.cms
And BRFites talk about bringing such an individual back into BJP. Shame. In the name of realpolitiks, when a party will put up anything, and succumb to the political/social evils there is nothing that differentiates it from INC. If there was no difference between Kauravas and Pandavas, then Krishna (the public) has no incentive to support any one. Both are dharmic/adharmic.

So Yeddi was clearly bought by INC, or to begin with was a spoilsport and was full of shit. Advani's mistake was that he did not push the scoundrel early and allowed all the natak.

In democracy, "electability" is clearly an important concept, it is not enough if one is above corruption, and has the right thoughts. One has to have the means to win elections as well. Modi has clearly demonstrated that. People like him, leaders at various level like him....he has the means to win elections. He has shown in Gujarat, and his social-media presence and the entire packaging of him is unlike anything the country has seen before. Totally positive, totally energized, feel good, march forward. It is like a BRFite leading the charge. Obviously he has a quality team, and money to back him. All one needs is BJP leaders to strongly support him. Advani et al, should fully back him up; and it becomes a simple battle between BJP and INC.

If BJP cannot support leaders like Modi, then it should be dissolved (or forcibly dissolved by people in the elections). A new party will surely come forward. Yada Yada dharmsya....... it is historical "fact" that all societies have stood up saviors/heroes/right person.

BJP should be given an award for the most incompetent political party in the history of this world.
Last edited by SwamyG on 10 May 2013 03:10, edited 1 time in total.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

"Now, I will concentrate on strengthening the party and prepare for the next election to the Lok Sabha," he said.

Our great leader said they got moksha after BSY left. Who needs him and those stupid 28 seats that don't give any moksha.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

See, if he works to build from having to get one more seat would also mean, he has honestly worked towards building his party. Leave him alone, and focus on what BJP can show. So, far, only Modi camp seems to have something to say for BJP.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Sushupti wrote:
Shonu wrote:
As per this KE article above quote is fake.

1.1. A terrible quote
http://koenraadelst.bharatvani.org/arti ... aulay.html

So Not exactly fake.

From-
http://www.parliament.uk/business/publi ... mp-link-29

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/prit ... _1835.html

Read this in full, the idea expressed in that image posted by Shonu ji is the gist of the argument between Macaulay and Bentinck.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

SwamyG wrote:So Yeddi was clearly bought by INC, or to begin with was a spoilsport and was full of shit. Advani's mistake was that he did not push the scoundrel early and allowed all the natak.
BJP should be given an award for the most incompetent political party in the history of this world.
It was clearly driven into that direction by both BJP and INC.

He proved he and his party can win elections, although not enough to rule. He is no scoundrel when other members of the same drama still continue in the BJP.

What can he do when he was left alone. To save himself, he resorted to INC and his caste.

A Lingayat (28% in KA) might ask what bad thing he did compared to all other politicians in India. If BJP cleaned up everyone involved with mining Reddys, that would be different thing.

Central leadership is screwed up in this case not Yeddi. They thought they can make Yeddi pawn and go after Congress on Corruption which did not work and they didn't exhibit any kill strategy there but ended up self-destructing themselves.

With KA gone in perception. With EVM magic (just doing in AP and KA), INC can limit BJP to <100.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

SwamyG wrote: And BRFites talk about bringing such an individual back into BJP. Shame. In the name of realpolitiks, when a party will put up anything, and succumb to the political/social evils there is nothing that differentiates it from INC. If there was no difference between Kauravas and Pandavas, then Krishna (the public) has no incentive to support any one. Both are dharmic/adharmic.
Again the need of the hour is clarity of thought.

Pandavas believed in and lived a dharmic life, they needed power to strengthen Dharma. Kauravas never believed in dharma or lived a dharmic life, all they needed was power.

Srikrishna chose Pandavas for they "desired the rule of Dharma" even if it meant they wouldn't have power in their hands. When Pandavas took that dharma to fundamentalist levels (Arjuna wanting to leave the battle) he made them to realize that even violence is a right tool to establish Dharma.

The true objective of democracy, government structures, political alliances etc are to get dharmic rule established (rule of law). They are just the means and not the ends. Dharma is the end, politics is the means.

It is desirable that means are also dharmic. But if dharmic means alone cannot achieve it even Adharmic means are acceptable to achieve a dharmic goal. Jarasamdha, Duryodhana, Karna, Drona, Bhishma etc are so empowered and deep-rooted and Adharmic regime is not allowing enough space for dharmic means to achieve the goal, whatever needed to be done was done - all with support of and under the guidance of Sri Krishna himself.

The Ktaka public (Small Krishna) showed that the Pandavas (if they are willing to learn) that they would have supported the "appearingly" Adharmic alliance of KJP and have given them 93 MLA seats.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

ShyamSP wrote:
It was clearly driven into that direction by both BJP and INC.

He proved he and his party can win elections, although not enough to rule. He is no scoundrel when other members of the same drama still continue in the BJP.

What can he do when he was left alone. To save himself, he resorted to INC and his caste.

A Lingayat (28% in KA) might ask what bad thing he did compared to all other politicians in India. If BJP cleaned up everyone involved with mining Reddys, that would be different thing.

Central leadership is screwed up in this case not Yeddi. They thought they can make Yeddi pawn and go after Congress on Corruption which did not work and they didn't exhibit any kill strategy there but ended up self-destructing themselves.

With KA gone in perception. With EVM magic (just doing in AP and KA), INC can limit BJP to <100.
+1. Yeddi must be brought back into the BJP fold. The central BJP leaders must eat their ego and must request Yeddi to merge with BJP.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

Look at the number of news reports saying that "Modi has failed in Karnataka" vs. the number of news reports rubbishing that conclusion.

This is the battle of perceptions that the BJP lost in Karnataka.

Of course, BJP tall leaders like Advani must be delighted that the media is dissing Modi. BJP official spokespersons like Javadekar are in no hurry to counter the propaganda.
shaardula
BRF Oldie

Post by shaardula »

a free wheeling interview of yediyurappa.
[youtube]eODjLHz3lZ4#![/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eODjLHz3lZ4#!

its in kannada. will try to post rough transcript tommorrow. mostly about his tug of war with bjp.
shaardula
BRF Oldie

Post by shaardula »

another one. multipart series. posting first one. this one more sedate mysore style.
basic question: do you have a bheeshma complex? yediyurappa does not deny it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzMGU5fUjCY

one thing he keeps saying in all his interviews, nobody is indispensable, not even me. its wrong to call me a lingayat face. i built the party, with great sacrifices from others, over the years, from two and sometimes as the only representative. is it possible to to go from 2 to 110 if it was only lingayat factor?

if the bjp central is so concerned about cleanliness, and moral fortitude, why did they come groveling to me during operation kamala. we needed 121, we had 110. i would have sat out.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

purely from image management pov, Yedi sir could do with a more calm or smiling face than a constant scowl and furrow in the brow. makes him look very tense and worked up.
shaardula
BRF Oldie

Post by shaardula »

yedi's pet squeeze, shobha karandlage (karan dla jay) on federalism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFf2GixwK1k

she'll fit right in here at brf. a natural jingo looks like. can wax eloquent on arunachal pradesh, tsp , china, bangladesh etc.

and the lady can and will tuck her pallu, and fight for her man.
shaardula
BRF Oldie

Post by shaardula »

more karandlage. this time on the battle of rajajinagara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU30ISKv3Zc

love the spunk of this woman.

basic euphemism for KJP seems to be national parties not up the realities of current india. need a proper representative regional party for KA. hence kjp.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Guy is head of BJP IT cell. Time for EVM experts on this forum to give feedback.
@buzzindelhi 15m

Will be there today along with BJP to see these machines. Please send any feedback!!!

http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetai ... told-.html
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

How about Yeddyurappa building a NCP like party, which has political understanding with BJP. It means BJP having another mirror image party in KA. Everybody is happy, Dharmic votes are not divided, Yeddy gets a major say in ticket, and BJP may retain its perceived clean image.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

Theo Sar:

The fact that the pride of being Indian or the India pre 700AD is gradually disappearing.
Most conversions are a result of this lack of pride at being Indian. There are fault lines and they are brutally exploited.

Please do challenge my assertion if I am wrong.

The Macaulay experiment is one big reason for that breakdown.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

Sushupti wrote:Guy is head of BJP IT cell. Time for EVM experts on this forum to give feedback.
@buzzindelhi 15m

Will be there today along with BJP to see these machines. Please send any feedback!!!

People should tell him that the proposed design has the flaw that papers can be printed and dropped into the box automatically. Safer to have the box separate from EVM and have the voters drop the ballots in manually.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Sushupti wrote:Guy is head of BJP IT cell. Time for EVM experts on this forum to give feedback.
@buzzindelhi 15m

If possible ask the software code and chip design to make it public, so that Indian IT folks can point out any hidden traps and trojans. Since its an alternative to ballot, nothing should be secret.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

kmkraoind wrote:
If possible ask the software code and chip design to make it public, so that Indian IT folks can point out any hidden traps and trojans. Since its an alternative to ballot, nothing should be secret.
That will not help much, no way to verify that code and designs released are those that are actually being used.
shaardula
BRF Oldie

Post by shaardula »

more important than evm. apparently each of the big parties spends multiple crores per seat. lets assume a nominal 1 crore per seta per party. that means for a state like ka, each party is spending on the order of 200 crores. that means ka elections are atleast a 600 crores affairs?
Last edited by shaardula on 10 May 2013 10:29, edited 1 time in total.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

See that is the problem with some of the guys here.

600 cr is never going to be 1 billion dollors.

And here is a true blue secularist estimate (Manish Tiwari sir ji :) report published April 2012 talking about assembly seat estimates). The billion dollor estimate is actually a good ballpark.

http://www.observerindia.com/cms/sites/ ... 945061.pdf
I can give you the example of the Punjab election campaign, which just got over.
Going by some of the reports, in one of the Assembly constituencies in my own
parliamentary constituency, one of the Opposition candidates apparently has
spent between ` 18 and ` 20 crore. If that is the kind of money that we are
talking about, you have a very serious situation on the ground. So, if the official
ceiling is ` 16 lakhs, the Election Commision has not initiated any
disqualification proceedings. The mismatch is to the extent that the perception
is ` 18 or ` 20 crore and the reporting would have been about ` 8 or ` 9 lakh
because the Election Commission adds about ` 3 or ` 4 lakh on its own. So you
try and keep the expense accounts within that ceiling, providing a further
margin of about ` 1 or ` 2 lakh. So, there is a serious problem.
But what is your statement. What you have said is merely a premise for something that you are yet to say.
shaardula
BRF Oldie

Post by shaardula »

my mistake. sorry. the actual figure i read was 10cr per seat. thats 2000 cr/party * 3 major parties .
Last edited by shaardula on 10 May 2013 10:37, edited 3 times in total.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

lulz

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/331 ... -post.html
Many in race for CM's post
Union Minister M Veerappa Moily, former KPCC chief R V Deshpande, T B Jayachandra and Shamnoor Shivashankarappa have also claimed that they are in the race. But all the contenders have said they will abide by the high command’s decision.
A former minister, Jayachandra, met senior Congress leader Oscar Fernandes in New Delhi on Thursday and requested him to consider his case for the coveted post.

What they said

I am a strong contender, and I am in good terms with all 120 MLAs. But it is left to the wisdom and discretion of the high command to select the right candidate.
Siddaramaiah

The high command will select the chief minister candidate in the interest of the party and the State. I am confident that the party will pick a capable leader for the post.
Mallikarjun Kharge

I am capable of taking up the responsibility of CM’s post. I have made imme­nse sacrifice for the party. The CM candidate should be elected.
D K Shivakumar

I am capable to head the govt and ready to take up the responsibility if Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi give me an opportunity.
G Parameshwara

I am also a contender. However, I don’t believe in lobbying. I will accept the responsibility if high command choses to give me.
R V Deshpande
ashkrishna
BRFite

Post by ashkrishna »

Amit Shah has been given charge of UP for 2014. Shows which way the wind is blowing. This is Modi's man.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

shaardula wrote:my mistake. i wrote a billion before, the actual figure i read was 10cr per seat. thats 2000 cr.
See this is the second problem with some people.

How does it matter that you made a mistake in multiplication and divison. Why must you pull me down to the level that makes me look that much of a fool to have raised this as a serious objection.

I have devoted 70% of the post to what a native (Manish Tiwari) thinks on the matter. He went on to ask the question as to how this is to be recovered? I have a supplementary question on that for an appropriate point later.

The crux that I wanted to put across was that a humble, honest, good nature does not imply an understanding of the sheer bast_rdness around. And politics involves an understanding of the dhoort also. You good people are not effective. Does that register?
nawabs
BRFite

Post by nawabs »

भाजपा ने अमित शाह के हवाले किया यूपी

http://www.amarujala.com/news/samachar/ ... r-pradesh/
लोकसभा चुनाव की तैयारी के लिए बूथ स्तर की कमेटियों के गठन से लेकर सभी तैयारियां करने के लिए भाजपा ने नेताओं की जिम्मेदारी तय कर दी है।

यही नेता प्रत्येक संसदीय क्षेत्र के लिए प्रभारी व सहप्रभारी तक तय करेंगे। गुजरात के मुख्यमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी के करीबी व पार्टी महासचिव अमित शाह को उत्तर प्रदेश का जिम्मा सौंपा गया है।

शाह के साथ धर्मेंद्र प्रधान, श्याम जाजू व त्रिवेंद्र रावत भी उत्तर प्रदेश का जिम्मा संभालेंगे। उत्तराखंड का जिम्मा त्रिवेंद्र रावत को दिया गया है।

भाजपा आगामी लोकसभा के लिए उत्तर प्रदेश, बिहार, राजस्थान, महाराष्ट्र, गुजरात और मध्य प्रदेश पर विशेष ध्यान देगी। इसलिए इन राज्यों के लिए अभी से नेताओं को जिम्मेदारी सौंपी जा रही है।

पार्टी अध्यक्ष राजनाथ सिंह के साथ उपाध्यक्षों व महासचिवों की बैठक में यह फैसला किया गया। महाराष्ट्र का जिम्मा अनंत कुमार और मुख्तार अब्बास नकवी संभालेंगे।

बिहार व झारखंड के लिए थावरचंद गहलोत, हरियाणा के लिए कप्तान सिंह सोलंकी, राजस्थान के लिए जेपी नड्डा का नाम तय किया गया है। पंजाब व हिमाचल प्रदेश समेत अन्य राज्यों के लिए अभी नेताओं के नाम तय किए जाने हैं।
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

From above posted article by Nawabs:

News about Amit Shah is good. Maharashtra's responsibility has been handed to Anath Kumar and Muktar Abbas Naqvi.

UP: Amit Shah, Dharmendra Pradhan, Trivendra Rawat
Bihar and Jharkhand : Thawar Chand Gehlot ?
Harayana : Kaptan Singh Solanki
Rajasthan : J.P Nadda

Others, to be decided later.