AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Re: AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Post by Yagnasri »

Two things which are coming to my mind. Congress though a currpt/criminal gang was not overtly anti-national as long as Indira was there. The Rajiv times it slowly started moving to 'Internaltionalisum" and Sonia gang made it compleately a gang of looters and anti nationals. The extent of subversions taken place under Indira and Nehru were very bad but Sonia could achive great sucess in exceeding them. An unwritten emergency, purchasing of entire opposition, wholesale loot of national resourses, complete negation of nation identity (Rama Sethu) Out right attepts to sell the nation by allowing freedom to Goras to do what ever they want. Now they do not even care for the areas which voted them in full (22 out of 25). Great achivement indeed.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

After gifting what Central Congress wants he is quitting. If he had rejected and dissolved Assembly, Central Congress couldn't have carried bill as there wouldn't be any assembly referral of the bill.

http://timesofap.com/politics/cm-kiran- ... rsday.html

Central Congress is making these guys as fallen heroes to resurrect some time later in the future.
Dasari
BRFite

Post by Dasari »

ShyamSP wrote:After gifting what Central Congress wants he is quitting. If he had rejected and dissolved Assembly, Central Congress couldn't have carried bill as there wouldn't be any assembly referral of the bill.

http://timesofap.com/politics/cm-kiran- ... rsday.html

Central Congress is making these guys as fallen heroes to resurrect some time later in the future.
It is very easy to say it now as if congress would have respected the constitutional norms. Congress and president would have sent the bill to parliament anway.In fact they prempted any such move from CM as they publicly stated that sending to state assembly is not required. What he did was the best move. He used up all the 49 days and rejected the bill. When both national parties supported the bill and rest of the parties are enjoying the entertinment, there is nothing he can do. Hopefully historians some 30 years from now, after seeing the emergence of new bimaru state(s), will be kind enough to recognize his valiant efforts.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Dasari wrote: I think it will cross all those parties, but biggest loser will be congress. Execpt those six that got expelled and barring few, none of the remaining SA congress MPs can win on any party ticket. But these six can easily win. Even before the explusion, i'm noticing that these six are lot more closer to the public, active in press and on road all the time. But none of them will join BJP, if BJP votes for the bill.
Thanks, Dasari-ji. By the way, thanks very much for all your explanations - for the first time, I am beginning to understand what you and all the people of SeemaAndhra must be going through in this beastly matter. The idea of having family at the mercy of thugs like KCR is utterly loathsome (Twitter is ablaze with graphic descriptions of what the KCR bhakts will do to the SA folks, once they get into power, Looks like some Razakar genes are well and truly alive). Let us just hope that the BJP recovers some sense.

The latest reason being bandied about for the Telangana BJP supporters is that `this matter must not drag on to the next government, and we should not be the ones to divide the state'. Really? It is okay to watch passively as thugs like KCR are put in power, and SA people put at serious risk, but bad for the BJP to divide the state fairly, after cooling down (by whatever means) madmen like KCR? If the BJP is so cowardly as to be unable to face the issue with courage, fortitude and morality, then maybe they don't deserve to be in power at all? If the BJP cannot handle a two bit blackmailer like KCR, how will they handle greater problems, of which there will be many?

I have been supporting BJP for 20+ years now, and been working for them in every election, without asking for anything in return at any time. But if the BJP goes ahead with this irresponsible behaviour and puts SeemaAndhra `settlers' (by all the Gods, is there a more offensive word to describe your own people? Are people in Khammam so different from the people of Godavari?) at risk by voting with this irresponsible charlatan, KCR, who has set fire to the entire region, then I will re-evaluate my own choices about what to do.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

@bhupendrachaube: High Drama. L Rajagopal throws pepper spray inside Lok Sabha. MPs rushing out coughing, eyes teary :rotfl: :rotfl:
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Tight security in Parliament ahead of Telangana bill

NEW DELHI: Parliament passes are not being issued for people with south Indian sounding names since Tuesday, it is learnt, as a precaution to ensure that potential troublemakers are not allowed into the premises with the government likely to move the bill for creation of Telangana on Thursday.
Link

Kongis are sowing the seeds of division... The kongis created Khalisthan similarly, now they are trying to do something similar in South-Bhaarath.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

johneeG wrote:
Tight security in Parliament ahead of Telangana bill

NEW DELHI: Parliament passes are not being issued for people with south Indian sounding names since Tuesday, it is learnt, as a precaution to ensure that potential troublemakers are not allowed into the premises with the government likely to move the bill for creation of Telangana on Thursday.
Link

Kongis are sowing the seeds of division... The kongis created Khalisthan similarly, now they are trying to do something similar in South-Bhaarath.
Exactly. The BJP should not play a part in this evil game, certainly not help the Congoons. Every division, every break, every political problem in India has had Cong. fingerprints all over it. BJP should oppose the Congress game.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

^^^ Instead of pepper sprays, these MPs should declare Andhra as separate country in the parliament.

Jawaharalal Nehru-Gandhi screwed Kashmir
Indira Gandhi screwed Punjab
Rajeev Gandhi screwed Tamilnadu
Now, Sonia Gandhi screwed Andhra Pradesh.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

What I can't understand is why is lotus not bring no-confidence motion? Why are they allowing this minority sarkaar to continue? Why are they allowing this sarkaar to continue to put its lackeys to subvert institutions or create new problems? Is lotus really an opposition or an extension of kongis?

----
Chacha oversaw the entire partition(Sindh, Vangal, Punjab) and screwed Kashmir. And left to him, he would have screwed Thelangana also(by allowing the Nizam to either be independent or join Bakis). Patel spoiled chacha's plans. It seems italian hooker is following chacha's footsteps.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

The defeat of this bill will automatically, bring down the government.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

According to Andhra jyothy editor who was present, Congress used Telangana MPs as marshalls around non-T MPs and ministers. Telangana MPs came on to Lagadapati he then sprayed Pepper spray.

If it is self-defense, they including speaker can't do much.

They also attacked TDP non-T MP. Idiots in Congress are saying they brought weapons. Pepper spray is weapon? :-?
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

this must have been on tape. It is quite interesting.
KLP Dubey
BRFite

Post by KLP Dubey »

RajeshA wrote:In some ways it is indeed a victory for BJP that the AP Reorganization Bill would have to be introduced in Lok Sabha, and not in Rajya Sabha, as it is considered a 'Money Bill'.
This bill has no chance in Parliament. I am looking forward to the abject humiliation of Antonia, Zombie, the Congress party, and the UPA.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

I am at a loss to understand the actions of the dynasty. In this affair. What is it that they are trying to accomplish.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Sushama swaraj--marshal told her not to go inside as there was a gas attack inside resulting in coughing and tearing , acc to her it was a design by congress to unleash pandemonium so that bill can be introduced in empty house, this bill has got introduced today.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Pratyush wrote:I am at a loss to understand the actions of the dynasty. In this affair. What is it that they are trying to accomplish.
From the time, the kongis started this issue, people have been trying to make sense of what the kongis are trying to gain out of all this. But, there is really no gains for the kongis. And there are huge losses in terms of destroying the party in one of its most loyal areas.

They know very well that they are not going to come back regardless of what they do. Whether they win 15 seats or not, is not going to make any difference to the kongis who are dipping below 75.

The only thing that I can see are that they are sowing seeds for south-Bhaarath secessionist movement. Notice a similar playing up of divisions with North-East where there are already secessionist movements. That will leave North, West and central. In North, there is Kashmir and Khalisthan issue. Also notice that the cheen's excursions across LAC. In Central, there are naxals. The only stable area is west.

It seems like a well-thought out strategy to keep the Bhaarath divided.
----
It seems Advani is very unhappy with this whole affair and rightly thinks that kongis have no authority to pass any bill. I think it was mistake to allow the kongis to continue after the 4-0 loss. They should have been brought down immediately.
----
I think the lotus can still gain about 25 seats, if it goes with united AP stand. The United AP guys are looking for a champ. The separate T guys already have a champ in KCR. Lotus is not going to be able to beat KCR regardless of what they do.
Last edited by johneeG on 13 Feb 2014 13:15, edited 1 time in total.
vina
BRF Oldie
Location: Doing Nijikaran, Udharikaran and Baazarikaran to Commies and Assorted Leftists

Post by vina »

Scoundrels! I never imagined that it would plumb to such a depth. Pepper spray being used in the Lok Sabha , another MP pulling out a knife ? And these are the jokers who get VIP treatment and no security search while boarding an airplane ?

WTF! These types should be stripped and cavity search before being allowed to board henceforth. Wonder what this L. Rajagopal dude would think if someone with some grievance against Lanco Infratech walked into the offices of that company or a facility of that company and hosed people with pepper spray!

This Telengana /Seemandhra joke is getting too far. Atleast for a comeuppance for the L. Rajagopal types, I do hope Telengana comes about and his Hyderabad assets get orphaned without political over and get squeezed.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

In Telugu channel that TDP MP said he pulled mike out from somewhere near he was at that time of incident. Congress is doing propaganda that he was showing knife. Its Media is junk anyway.
IndraD wrote:Image
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Pratyush wrote:I am at a loss to understand the actions of the dynasty. In this affair. What is it that they are trying to accomplish.
I think they are trying to create a #Razakarstan! Something similar to West Bengal, where the Hindus see their culture as shared with an Islamic past, and where the leadership, including the "Hindu" one, is fully supportive of an Islamic narrative.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

vina wrote:Scoundrels! I never imagined that it would plumb to such a depth. Pepper spray being used in the Lok Sabha , another MP pulling out a knife ? And these are the jokers who get VIP treatment and no security search while boarding an airplane ?

WTF! These types should be stripped and cavity search before being allowed to board henceforth. Wonder what this L. Rajagopal dude would think if someone with some grievance against Lanco Infratech walked into the offices of that company or a facility of that company and hosed people with pepper spray!

This Telengana /Seemandhra joke is getting too far. Atleast for a comeuppance for the L. Rajagopal types, I do hope Telengana comes about and his Hyderabad assets get orphaned without political over and get squeezed.

What about Congress deploying its MPs as goondas to attack these MPs? They deployed MPs from other states so these MPs don't suspect as attacking them.

There were 20 MPs as protection force around Home Minister who was to introduce the bill. :rotfl:
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

I like this Rajagopal Lagadapati Pepper Spray guy! He should be in BJP. Either that or AAP would snap up this revolutionary! :)
vina
BRF Oldie
Location: Doing Nijikaran, Udharikaran and Baazarikaran to Commies and Assorted Leftists

Post by vina »

RajeshA wrote:I like this Rajagopal Lagadapati Pepper Spray guy! He should be in BJP. Either that or AAP would snap up this revolutionary! :)
That fellow belongs in Jail ! Gurudas Dasgupta is right in calling for his arrest. If this is kind of guy represents the best of Andhra, God save it. Not even bringing up his other seedy shenanigans and an enterprise of the likes of Lanco Infra.
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

vina wrote:
RajeshA wrote:I like this Rajagopal Lagadapati Pepper Spray guy! He should be in BJP. Either that or AAP would snap up this revolutionary! :)
That fellow belongs in Jail ! Gurudas Dasgupta is right in calling for his arrest. If this is kind of guy represents the best of Andhra, God save it. Not even bringing up his other seedy shenanigans and an enterprise of the likes of Lanco Infra.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

vina wrote:
Along with him all Congress MPs including silent criminal Maun Mohan Singh need to be thrown in Jail so Country can be saved. :rotfl:
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

ShyamSP wrote: What about Congress deploying its MPs as goondas to attack these MPs? They deployed MPs from other states so these MPs don't suspect as attacking them.

There were 20 MPs as protection force around Home Minister who was to introduce the bill. :rotfl:
I agree with Shyam garu. See this Eenadu clipping, where Kamalnath asking SP, BSP, RJD and other allies to block and attack MPs from Seemandhra.

Last edited by kmkraoind on 13 Feb 2014 13:41, edited 4 times in total.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

vina wrote:
Either he did the pepper spray for self-protection or to save his homeland - Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh Assembly has already rejected the AP Reorganization Bill. Still their sentiments are not being respected, and it being put to a vote in Lok Sabha.

So I think that gives the guy some leeway to express his objections! After all Bhagat Singh too is well known for his daring moves in the same building.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

TDP MP Narayan Rao poisoned
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

rumours swirling that it was attempted suicide.
vina
BRF Oldie

Post by vina »

RajeshA wrote:Either he did the pepper spray for self-protection or to save his homeland - Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh Assembly has already rejected the AP Reorganization Bill. Still their sentiments are not being respected, and it being put to a vote in Lok Sabha.
Rubbish. He is just safeguarding his ill gotten wealth in Hyd and also grandstanding so that he can run for Lok Sabha again. I hope get he gets debarred from running for office.So, if someone doesn't like Lanco's pricing or whatever like crappy quality of the infra they build or the tolls they charge, they go into Lanco's office and hose them with pepper spray ?
So I think that gives the guy some leeway to express his objections! After all Bhagat Singh too is well known for his daring moves in the same building.
Chalk and cheese. Bhagat Singh gave up his life for freedom. This guy would sell his near and dear ones if he gets a chance. I hope his Musharraf is kicked properly.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

vina wrote:
RajeshA wrote:Either he did the pepper spray for self-protection or to save his homeland - Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh Assembly has already rejected the AP Reorganization Bill. Still their sentiments are not being respected, and it being put to a vote in Lok Sabha.
Rubbish. He is just safeguarding his ill gotten wealth in Hyd and also grandstanding so that he can run for Lok Sabha again. I hope get he gets debarred from running for office.So, if someone doesn't like Lanco's pricing or whatever like crappy quality of the infra they build or the tolls they charge, they go into Lanco's office and hose them with pepper spray ?
Chalk and cheese. Bhagat Singh gave up his life for freedom. This guy would sell his near and dear ones if he gets a chance. I hope his Musharraf is kicked properly.
These are only wild aspersions on the upright character of an honorable member of Parliament. It is common for detractors to throw mud on the illustrious Shri Rajagopal Lagadapati and his dedication to the cause of Andhra Pradesh!

Long Live Andhra! :D
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

vina wrote:
He may be shady businessman but there is no proof of what you're saying unless your mind is filled with hatred.

At least with respect to division what ever his motives may be, he has been consistent for more than 10 years and fighting for united AP.
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

He has already liquidated his assets in hyderabad.
bhargava
BRFite

Post by bhargava »

I guess all would be Seemaandhra MPs. Suspending all MPs from a region and passing a law to change the boundary of the very same region..this is beyond sick !!
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

I think it is definitely a Guntur mirchi :)
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

bhargava wrote:Image

I guess all would be Seemaandhra MPs. Suspending all MPs from a region and passing a law to change the boundary of the very same region..this is beyond sick !!
14 from Seemandhra and 3 from Telangana. Wondering why she did not suspended MPs who were acting as marshals to HM Shinde. Is not violating fair practices of democracy (unless we live in Demoncracy).
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

bhargava wrote:Image

This speaker looks like corrupt and sick lady. She suspended MPs and immediately after that she is reading No-confidence motion given by most of the same MPs.

I don't think speaker can suspend when they gave no-confidence motion. Legal issue.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Daggupati Couple and Lagadapati might join in BJP!

BJP is alleging that the whole thing was a drama by kongis to gain sympathy on both sides. Anyway, the simple point is that kongis don't have the right to pass any bill. BJP needs to stick to this simple point. If not, then they lose credibility of being anti-kongis.

----
The speaker immediately suspended the session when no-confidence was mentioned. She did not even accept the no-confidence motion. And this is supposed to be democracy! And people are worried about pepper spray?! People should be worried about how this minority sarkaar continues to stay afloat using all sorts of shady methods.
member_28352
BRFite

Post by member_28352 »

LK Advani says that govt should only introduce vote of account in this session of Parliament and nothing else.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

ShyamSP wrote:This speaker looks like corrupt and sick lady. She suspended MPs and immediately after that she is reading No-confidence motion given by most of the same MPs.

I don't think speaker can suspend when they gave no-confidence motion. Legal issue.
Legal stuff in India is as good as pot. Nothing is there to solve legally. It is idiotic way of fighting this by SA MPs. These idiots enjoyed ministries, power for a decade and now just showing off. The whole congress is just bankrupt of ideas of doing anything smoothly. They has a lot more nicer options to divide the state without creating all these passions. A winter capital, movement of things and finally creating an atmosphere where no one believes that there is really any loss before getting it passed in assembly. If there was a will they had 10 years. They wasted with stupid commissions and backdoor diplomacies etc. The SA MPs are all doing just dramas and nothing more.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

ShankarCag wrote:LK Advani says that govt should only introduce vote of account in this session of Parliament and nothing else.
Three cheers to Advani saar for saying that. :) I hope the rest of the parties and MPs have the brains to stick to this. Kongis are damaging the democracy and dhesh for their own selfish ends.