Jaipur Blasts

indygill
BRFite -Trainee

Post by indygill »

Quote:
HuJI suspected to be behind serial blast in Jaipur

New Delhi (PTI): Banned Harkat-ul-Jehadi Islamia (HuJI), operating from Bangladesh, is believed to be behind the serial blasts that rocked the tourist city of Jaipur on Tuesday evening, killing nearly 50 people besides injuring several others.

Though baffled by the attack as Jaipur was not on the terror radar, sources said the tell-tale signs of the blasts indicate HuJI's hand.
One should not foget that GOI very recently started train services with Bangladesh!!!!! Same things happened when easy access was opened with Pakistan.

It makes ones wonder that does GOI and its institutions ever keep National security and security of its citizens in mind when implementing its policies!!!!!!!
satyarthi
BRFite

Post by satyarthi »

Shivani,

Thanks for your post. It will be preposterous for me to say that I understand how you are feeling. But we share the anger towards our easily penetrated system. Hope all these murders of our innocents wake up the sleeping giant. When that happens, Paki/BD terrorists and their bosses wouldn't know what hit them.

I have also started to feel, as indicated by your post too, that Indian constitution, polity and babudom need a big change. Whether that change will happen slowly and painlessly or violently and painfully, we have to see. All these bomb blasts are still largely unregistered in the national psyche. For a sudden change something big has to happen. Sometimes I wonder, if there is a war, and going by the type of neighbors we have the war will probably turn nuclear, would India still remain a doddering parliamentary democracy ruled by a neta-babu nexus.

Vasundhara Raje speaks

BJP blames UPA's soft approach[url]
Last edited by satyarthi on 14 May 2008 00:54, edited 3 times in total.
suvod
BRFite -Trainee

Post by suvod »

Its almost surreal - here in BR I'd seen people suggest that disturbances will start in India as soon as the dust settles down after the Paki elections. Didn't know it'll happen so soon.

And we still hear opinions in India calling for better relations with Pak/BD, we need stability in Pak, etc. !! When will we open our eyes??

I feel a strange sort of emptiness today. All our progress is held ransom by these rats.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Its very convienent to blame anyone but TSP as that way the netas can rub their hands say "khya kare hum, we are all victims onlee!"
Huji/wuji, Simi/vimi might be physically from Bangla Desh or even India, but their minds and hearts are in TSP.
Rampy
BRFite

Post by Rampy »

IMO time has come for IM's to come clean on terrorism. They have to own the responsibility for all the nonsense, it is there religious brain child. They are with us or against us..
suvod
BRFite -Trainee

Post by suvod »

Its not just TSP Ramana. We must strike at the very heart of this demonical islamist ideology. We must kill it once and for all. TSP is just using islamism to justify its own existence.

But we know what will happen. In a couple of weeks, everything will be forgotten and our beloved GOI will go back to its appeasement agenda.
satyarthi
BRFite

Post by satyarthi »

Posted by sumit-mia on 11 May 2008 , "Bangladesh News and Discussion" thread in the Trash Can
Just watch ur back!
Prophetic words!
Rye
BRFite

Post by Rye »

Just before giving that "watch your back" warning, sumit-mia also accurately predicted that Bangladesh would not be giving gas to Tata -- the pakis appear have taken over BD's caretaker govt.
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

First through out all TSPins from Mira to Shoail, from common Abdul to TSPine amb.(let RAPEs stew in their own juice)
Call of all talks, stop all transit, no visa, till TSP agree to let Indian army come and operate in land of Pure and eliminate all terrorist like Uncle is demanding.
Sanjay M
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanjay M »

Economics 101 Lesson: Guns vs Butter

If you spend all your efforts making butter churns to feed yourself, and your neighbor spends all their efforts on acquiring guns -- then your neighbor will end up having both guns and butter churns in their possession, while you will have nothing.
satyarthi
BRFite

Post by satyarthi »

last post on sumit-mianylysis:
There is nothing we offer Dhandabaaz indians in Bangladesh. So, many times we kicked Tata regarding this investment. They are coming back after getting kicked again and again.
For those who can't parse bengali "dhandabaz", it is same as when Pakis use "bania" to refer to Indians. Remarkable similarities in genotype, although phenotype shows superficial variations.

There is no option for India, but to rule the hearts & minds of these subcontinental Islamists, using a nutcracker.
Uttam
BRFite

Post by Uttam »

I am not sure what pisses me off more, the terrible loss of innocent lives or the stinking attitude of this reporter.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5gGS ... 4PVkQJlGcg
US condemns attacks in India

1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (AFP) — The United States Tuesday condemned a wave of bombings Tuesday that killed at least 60 people in the Indian tourist city of Jaipurin India, state department spokesman Sean McCormack.

"We're still collecting some information about this. But given the facts that we know now, quite clearly these bombs were intended to claim innocent life and it's something that we very clearly condemn," he said.

He told reporters during the daily press briefing that he had no information on whether US citizens were affected by the attacks.

Indian government officials, who normally blame Islamic militants for such attacks which have plagued India in recent years, had yet to comment on the likely perpetrators.

Police said seven blasts occurred within minutes of each other in crowded markets in old walled Jaipur, about 260 kilometres (160 miles) from New Delhi.

Police director general A.S. Gill told reporters it was a terror attack.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh condemned the blasts and appealed for calm.
Sanjay M
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanjay M »

CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys:

Here is my thesis.

IPL has been a big success. TSP meanwhile was reject material for the goras. These bombings by TSP have now created an India Paki equal equal when it comes to terror scare. And that bloody constable will come back with this 'our destinies are linked together' crap.
sumit-mia
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sumit-mia »

Hell to the killers. My prayer it is.
satyarthi
BRFite

Post by satyarthi »

sumit-mia wrote:Hell to the killers. My prayer it is.
In Bengali accent, "hell" is pronounced as "hail".
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

sumit-mia wrote:Hell to the killers. My prayer it is.
Whom do you pray to?
vsudhir
BRF Oldie

Post by vsudhir »

Sanjay M wrote:Economics 101 Lesson: Guns vs Butter

If you spend all your efforts making butter churns to feed yourself, and your neighbor spends all their efforts on acquiring guns -- then your neighbor will end up having both guns and butter churns in their possession, while you will have nothing.
Bravo.

What they don't teach you at Harvard business school.

This should have been x-posted on the shaheedized N-thread, IMHO.
satyarthi
BRFite

Post by satyarthi »

five temples close to blast sites
While the attacks came on the tenth anniversary of the Pokharan nuclear tests in Rajasthan, temples seemed to be the main targets.

Bombs were detonated near Hanuman temples at Chandpol and Badi Choupar, Shiv temple at Tripolia Bazar, and Sitaram temple at Chhoti Choupar. There were small temples near other blast sites as well. There was a blast inside the Manak Chowk police station premises which too had a temple. One of the blasts took place near the famous Hawa Mahal but caused no damage to the monument.

Incidentally, the blast sites were in the radius of 500 metres to 2 km from the Muslim-dominated Ramganj area which was the scene of a riot after the 1992 demolition of the Babri Masjid in Ayodhya. Even in subsequent years, the area has witnessed communal tension.
Ashok Sarraff
BRFite

Post by Ashok Sarraff »

Deleted- duplicate
Last edited by Ashok Sarraff on 14 May 2008 04:07, edited 1 time in total.
Ashok Sarraff
BRFite

Post by Ashok Sarraff »

vsudhir wrote:
Sanjay M wrote:Economics 101 Lesson: Guns vs Butter

Bravo.

What they don't teach you at Harvard business school.
Unfortunately, this is not taught in Economics 101 or even in Economics 799. Major economic theories focus exclusively on wealth of the nations, countries, and individuals. They see emotions, morality, values, patriotism and other such things as "soft". Unfortunately, students of economics start believing in the gospel that anything other than "wealth" and the numbers that describe it is not valid science. We have a famous economist as the head of our country! And that shows!!

A

P.S. – In recent times, some economists have started looking at “softâ€
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

They see emotions, morality, values, patriotism and other such things as "soft". Unfortunately, students of economics start believing in the gospel that anything other than "wealth" and the numbers that describe it is not valid science.
I know a person who is doing his MBA from one of the top notch schools. I am not sure if it his personality or if it his conditioning from the school, his outlook towards life has lots and lots of influence from economic theories. Granted we all have become materialistic, but to measure every part of life as an economist would do is little uninteresting to me.
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

I am from jaipur and my whole family still lives in jaipur. thank god they all are fine.
my heart goes to the victims of this heinous crime. jaipur never had history of riots or bomb blasts. i am seriously pissed . i hope police catch those scumbags and revenge rajasthan style.

the whole walled city is the most busy place in jaipur. it was the worst place to get hit. i hope authorities wont sit on their hands and catch those mofos..
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

Well I am happy that BRFites from Jaipur are safe along with their family members.

Feel sorry for those who died. But till NDA/BJP doesn't come back to power there is no point expecting things from this govt.
skganji
BRFite -Trainee

Post by skganji »

Sumeet wrote:Well I am happy that BRFites from Jaipur are safe along with their family members.

Feel sorry for those who died. But till NDA/BJP doesn't come back to power there is no point expecting things from this govt.
We sincerely wish NDA comes back into Power. But, the CPI-M thugs are doing all the things they want to do to stop NDA coming back into the power. Also, Congress is shelling the public money to stay back in power implementing all policies which may bankrupt the nation. It will be great surprise to see NDA back in power. Uneducated folks, Pro-Islamic parties, atheistic parties like DMK in the country may very well keep Congress in the power for next 5 years ignoring the security concerns of the nation.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

vdutta wrote:jaipur never had history of riots or bomb blasts. i am seriously pissed
I believe two hanuman temples were attacked.

May I point out that

a) These attacks were aimed at inciting riots against Muslims
b) Such riots will not occur but there is a gradually increasing feeling among Indians that violent and hateful Islam is to blame and that is what needs to be targeted rather than targeting all Muslims.

This is one more self goal by Islam, perpetrated by its self proclaimed protector, Pakistan.

If this is the way Islam mediated violence is going to garner a bad reputation for the religion of peace - so be it. Those killed will unfortunately have at least one more rebirth as humans to repair the 1300 year old hatred being perpetrated.
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

Hmm. Any message of condolences from the nitwits in Dilli ?

timesofislamabad blurb:
Chief minister Vasundhara Raje said, "We will not tolerate this."

The Jaipur attack might have been worse had three unexploded bombs not been defused in the walled city area. Another bomb was defused in the upmarket Raja Park area, triggering fresh fears. Mercifully, the city was keeping calm.
Well planned and co-ordinated attack. Hallmarks of LET/SIMI.

My condolences to those affected by the blasts.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Sam CS
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sam CS »

Nayak wrote:
Chief minister Vasundhara Raje said, "We will not tolerate this."
Cue the Modi-ization of Vasundhara Raje in 1.. 2.. 3...

Script:
Pick a BJP ruled State.
Instigate a major attack on Yindoos.
Secularist Comrades maintain dead silence.
RSS/VHP/BJP brigade begin mob attacks.
Secularist Comrades break silence and cry bloody murder.
Secular Press feeds party lines to the Yawn and Chino-phile News Network.
"Investigative Teams" will find evidence of conspiracy by the State.
More cries of bloody murder.
Yindoo Chief Minister depicted with a short mustache and swastika arm band.
More "Progressive Young Men" in other states recruited for future acts of God and exported to exotic locales for training.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Why Jaipur? Experts see Pokhran link
[quote]JAIPUR: Central Intelligence agencies are looking at the possibility of the Jaipur blasts being symbolic more than anything else.

May 13 happens to be the tenth anniversary of Operation Shakti, when India conducted nuclear tests in Pokhran. If their hunch is right, there is more symbolism in the blasts — India conducted five nuclear tests in all on May 11 and May 13.

Within a week, Pakistan retaliated by claiming it had conducted six nuclear tests. And on Tuesday, seven blasts rocked the Pink City.

So far, Rajasthan and Jaipur have escaped the wrath of terrorists, except for the Ajmer Sharif blasts in October last year during Ramzan.

Intelligence sources said that they were looking at the involvement of Bangladesh-based Harkat ul-Jehad-e-Islami (HuJI). A lot of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants live around Jaipur’s railway station and could have provided the crucial support to terrorists.

The terrorists’ plan was “meticulousâ€
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

With the success of Agni, could it be that TSP may be feeling penile jealousy and may have decided to send a message to India ??

Waiting for B Raman's column to shed some light on this.
sanjchopra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sanjchopra »

Is Pakistan stepping up terror activity in India?
Prakash Singh, former director general of the Border Security Force, told rediff.com, "The Jaipur bomb blasts seem externally inspired with local support and locally available explosives."

He says, "Pakistan seems to be stepping up its subversive activities within India. You cannot overlook the BSF attempts to foil the infiltration at the border last week. Then the six militants were killed in an encounter in Samba near Jammu, and now the Jaipur bomb blasts."

IB: Why smaller towns are terror targets

A K Doval, former director of the Intelligence Bureau, says, "I have hardly any doubt that these blasts are linked to Pakistan. The timing, target, planning and execution has a distinct imprint of terrorists based in Pakistan. The Pakistan Army, Inter Services Intelligence and government do not want trouble at home. So they have channelised the troubled waters into our area. Pakistani planners are minimising their loses by giving a free hand to Jihadis to cross the border."

He says, "It is high time that on nuclear issue and on issue of terrorism, the Bharatiya Janata Party and the Congress have a common approach. Otherwise it will be difficult to fight this menace."

Singh adds, "Terrorists keep changing targets to keep law agencies guessing. Jaipur is a tourist city. It will help them attract global attention."
Ex IB and BSF chiefs are saying its Pak-turds.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Serial blasts rip through Jaipur; Hindus & Muslims among 60 dead; Indians condemn

There you go guys, already people are talking about Muslims being killed also; implying Islam has nothing to do with this. Psy-ops disgustingly begins.
Sanjay M
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanjay M »

No, it's important to mention that Muslims were killed also, since it shows that Pak will kill anyone with impunity. They have no qualms about sacrificing anybody, and will even bomb a mosque in India, just to stir up tensions. Look at that bombing of the Sabarmati express - there were a lot of Muslims who died in that, too.

I do wonder if they were hoping for some kind of post-Godhra riots or something, to put India on the ropes.

Or else is it possible that they see this IPL cricket thing as something worth targeting? If so, then why?
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

It is a given thing that people from all religions could die in terrorists attacks. yeh to bacha bacha janta hai.
Rajput
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rajput »

This is a terrible tragedy, designed only to cause harm to innocent Hindus.

Very graphic pictures here. WARNING: not for the faint of heart.

May Balaji give strength to the survivors.
sanjchopra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sanjchopra »

Rajput wrote:This is a terrible tragedy, designed only to cause harm to innocent Hindus.

Very graphic pictures here. WARNING: not for the faint of heart.

May Balaji give strength to the survivors.
Cowards/Hijras (who did this) - did read on this forum, the posts on predictions from BRF members that these terror events will start happening (did not think it would be that soon!!),

but angry too, as we also know that UPA govt response will be on predicted lines as well. We condemn the attack...we feel sorry for victims...Here is compensation for victims..can't take any action as it will derail piss process...but we want to be a super power and want a seat in UNSC, Nuclear Agreements..bah. <<sorry for the frustrated/angry/helpless rant>>

May god grant peace to the departed innocent souls.
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

[quote]
The President, Vice-President and the Prime Minister strongly condemned the blasts and appealed for calm.

Condemning the attack, President Pratibha Patil appealed for peace and calm.

Terming the blasts as “despicable and dastardly actsâ€
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Quite ironic that this morning I was at a meeting where they discussed technologies and processes to make relief operations in the aftermath of a terrorist attack, natural calamity etc more efficient and effective to minimize mass casualties. Of course, the only examples of terror that people had in mind were 9/11, London, Madrid, Israel etc. Being the only non Uncle Tom desi in the meeting, I alluded to Paki terror against India in the scenarios I discussed. It was only after the meeting I realized that there was this Paki attack in Jaipur causing mass casualties.

Another measure of the world consciousness when it comes to terror against India: very little, hardly any, miniscule coverage in US dork media (I recall CNN mofos devoted at least 10 mins a few weeks back showing some arcane practice in some village where they toss babies from a tower and land them on a net below for 'good luck'). Hilary, basking in her west virginia victory, who proclaimed how 'important' ties with India will be under her, had nary a whisper on these attacks (Of course, this still won't stop many Indian American idiots from kissing her arse). Recall, this same woman warned Iran that it will be obliterated should it indulge in any hanky panky against Israel.
Ashok Sarraff
BRFite

Post by Ashok Sarraff »

>>So no heads are going to roll ? No responsibility taken for negligence ?

Heads need to roll (literally) but in a "neighbouring country". Unless favors are returned several times over, our friendly neighbours won't understand. The war needs to be taken into the enemy territory

A
Sudhanshu
BRFite

Post by Sudhanshu »

Hey guys,
didn't you notice there was surge of infiltration recently, Samba encounter and other such encounter bears testimony to that. May be many not detected by our security forces.

And, the timing or execution of blast itself says, those people were highly trained.

It was clear, that our neighbor was very desperate for something.

Why we, even our PM doesn't have reason not to believe it is home work of our "peace loving" neighbor only and he should talk to our armed forces chief rather than journalists as of this moment.

If we don't fight them in Kashmir (POK) we have to fight in center of India.
We should learn from American they fight terrorists in Iraq, so that they don't have to fight at their homeland.

To cut the BS, it is high time to test Bramos/Su30 in real battle, we had enough simulations.
Last edited by Sudhanshu on 14 May 2008 09:12, edited 1 time in total.