Poll: Paki army/ISI struggle to grab honor from utter shame

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.

To regain morale the Paki Army/ISI combine:

Poll ended at 27 May 2011 06:45

will conduct a massive terrorist attack on India
22%
will try and engineer a religious riot by attacking a place of worship in India
8%
will restart shelling at the border to inflitrate terrorists
12%
will execute a major Indian/Afghan/Western assassination
12%
will play victim and stage a fake attack on their own nuke facilities
15%
will be able to do nothing more than cry
16%
There will be a General's coup
5%
A lower rank (colonel's coup) will occur
6%
This poll is all balls. Will post my own views
4%

Total votes: 100

ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: Poll: Paki army/ISI struggle to grab honor from utter sh

Post by ramana »

So were those Orions armed with nuke depth charges!
sanjeevpunj
BRFite

Post by sanjeevpunj »

AQ has escalated attacks in Iraq again.The game plan is eventually to push out US from iraq, US Allies and NATO from AFPAK region and it appears to me that AQ is possibly masterminded by leaders that go hand in hand, belonging to both Pakistan as well as Iran.Eventually there is going to be a Shia Sunni polarisation in terrorist regimes, and then they fight each other for dominance.After that, there maybe a united Islamic front.Iran would support Shia terrorists, while Pakistan would remain as confused as ever.Saudi as it has always done, will support Sunni Terrorists.Such a crumbling down was predicted first by Prophet Mohammed himself, who had warned about sectarean developments as being opposed to the growth of Islam as a whole.A total of 82 sects were prophesized, perhaps if we total up the number of terrorist outfits now in the Islamic world, it would be 82. Haven't been patient enough to make a list yet.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

My vote:
Raid on a PNS base and blow up some P-3C Orions..
:mrgreen:
saadhak
BRFite

Post by saadhak »

Desparate (even if failed) attempt - or maybe even simultaneous/synchronized attempts - at attacking one or more Indian defence installations and do the == seems quite likely. Seems like the downhill slope angle just increased for TSP as a country. Things are happening very fast. This is unchartered territory.
Klaus
BRF Oldie

Post by Klaus »

So my vote for #5 actually took place sooner than I'd expected, it would have been on the dot if it were worded as military/nuke facilities instead of just nuke facilities. We never know about the nuke part, so we need to see this game through.

If this is an insider's job as many have said in the TIRP thread, then could this incident be a slight variation of a lower rank coup (which happens to be my second vote). The reason is the NVG's as well as grooming of the jihadis as described in the report (with 1 inch beards and all that).