AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Re: AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Post by Shanmukh »

ramana wrote:Who are teh candidates for those five INCseats?
I would imagine the winner in Vizianagaram would be Botsa. He can probably still win on caste, money, liquor factors.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Also if 14 are for others would KKR with LRG as his strategist try for those?

And how do they map to LS seats?

March 8th would mean just two days ago!
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Hari Seldon wrote:Totally LOL-lable but hey the thing is doing its rounds on twitter and of the PPguy can find space on the dhaga....

Revealed! Lagadapati's 'secret' survey (and so it is named also in the doc itself!) on assembly seats results in SA region this time...

This is interesting. My own number crunching with a few scenario analyses is giving similar results. Mine is slightly more for YSRC than here. It is Telangana I'm totally at loss as to how to allocate vote shifts. I'll post my predictions if I get time in next 2 weeks.

Lagadapati employs his own survey unlike relying on popular survey agencies news media cover. He usually confirms and tells ahead what his predictions are unlike telling aftermath.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

T-anlayisis is difficult with too many U turns. :). SA - seriously looking TDP sweep. Even folks with jagan are leaving.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Then what was the point of the division if TDP is winning?
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

ramana wrote:Then what was the point of the division if TDP is winning?
So that TRS + Cong can easily win in T.

I don't think TDP and/ or BJP will win in T in 2014.
LakshO
BRFite

Post by LakshO »

I hope this Lagadapati survey is close to reality. I wish TDP gets 120+ seats for sake of people in Kosta & Seema. Residual AP need CBN at helm for 10+ years!
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

They are going to come TDP rule with BJP joining NDA.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Wait a minute. With 114 TDP is pretty close to ruling the old AP assembly.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Yes of course. That is what mafia was afraid of. With NMplus CBN 30 out of 42 may be gone. Now they are winning may be 20. Mafia B teams TRS and Jagan were expected to sweep AP all regions and join mafia.

But mafia collapsing everywhere TRS and Jagan may not play the game as per mafia wishes.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

ramana wrote:Wait a minute. With 114 TDP is pretty close to ruling the old AP assembly.
It should be 296/2=148.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Isnt 114 close to 148? Which party would come close to that number in the undivided state?

Anyway is TDP contesting in Telangana region?
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

ramana wrote:Isnt 114 close to 148? Which party would come close to that number in the undivided state?

Anyway is TDP contesting in Telangana region?
It will contest in T. There is no clarity yet on T for any party including the leading TRS. In SA the battle lines are not going to change much as it is an exodus to TDP. Latest news is Kurnool exodus to TDP. We are seeing a different situation and all that happened in just two weeks.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

ramana wrote:
LakshO wrote:All of AP voted for CongIs in 2009 and results are right in front of our eyes. In spite of this, if people of Kosta & Seema fall for charlatans like YSRCP, KKR's and/or PK's new outfit, what can anybody say? :((

One lurker commented that AP had to be divided for it votes enbloc for Congress no matter what. In TN there is alternate formations. In AP, TDP is still iffy even after such a fiasco.
BJP honchos reluctantly agreed that Congress bastion has to be torched. With SS gleefully applying the torch. Venkiah Naidu, Chicken Reddy are all small frys. No one cares.

nageshks, I have been studying what makes Hindus defect or betray. Its ego at not being recognised for their meager talents. Nothing else. Hell hath no fury than a Hindu with a bruised ego. Will go to narak to destroy his detractor.

Ambi, Jaichand, Mir Jaffer, Kakatiya allies and many characters in history.
true Ramana garu. :rotfl: :(( This is so true. Don't know about the examples, but the phenomenon itself seems true. Thats why, its important to accommodate all people. Atleast, give everyone enough respect and allow them space to flourish and bloom. A Shri Raama kind of leadership. (Or as a sanskruth saying goes, don't allow enemy, fire and debt to survive.) It also means that its easier to destroy than to create/build. Anyone and everyone seems to have the power to obstruct/destroy but they lack the power to create/build. It means anything can be destroyed, particularly if the other side is insistent MAD.

As for AP: yep, that is the only explanation for the lotus behaviour. But, that raises questions as to why kongis would burn down their own fort? If this explanation for lotus action is true, then that raises many questions about whether lotus is fit to rule. If you are going to take critical decisions solely for your short-term political benefit, then in what way are you different from kongis?

Atleast, lotus should have done it in a proper manner. For a party that expects to be in power in the next 3 months, this is not the way to perform. Someone asked me, what I though lotus should have done. I think they should have appointed some internal high power committee on the issue. And pointed out the pro and cons of unity and division of the state, both at local, regional and national level for short-term and long-term. They should have come up with the challenges that would be thrown up for various factions and how those challenges had to be tackled. What amount of monetary assistance would be required for the states and does center have the ability to give such an assistance. They should have also taken a look at naxal threat, Ej rise, jihadhi rise, political instability in smaller states, ...etc. and given the solutions for all those threats if they wanted to go ahead with division. Once a proper method was followed, then such a method can be replicated whenever, a new state demand comes up. When the division happens in an arbitrary manner for the short-term political benefits, it augurs ill.

This whole mess was created by the lotus in the first place by not coming up with proper mechanism to create small states. Those loopholes were totally exploited by the kongis. Even now, the lotus refuses to be responsible on this issue and continues to stoke it. I think this is the real big threat and has the potential to break the whole thing.

Any responsible party would atleast come up with how a formation of a new state is going to affect the country in the short-term and long-term. These parties are behaving as if the formation of a new state or division of an old state is not going to change anything. Or perhaps, they don't care what happens. They are only interested in whether they can win the next round of elections or not.

----
I think people are not giving enough credit to T voters. I am still hopeful that T voters will not vote for either kongis or their surrogates. That means the only viable option is TDP. Infact, the whole thing seems to have started because the kongis knew that T people are not going to vote for the kongis. In coastal and seema, their prospects, at that time(about an year and half back) were not so bad. They could have managed 10 seats there. But, in T, it was a disaster. And Gajan was also very strong and he would have got 10 seats. (But, I always felt that Gajan's popularity was rapidly waning and TDP would win it back). The fear it seems was that lotus was trying to make place for itself in T by promising separate statehood.

So, the best explanation(from electoral perspective), is that the kongis tried to clever by half. But, even here, they could have just nudged the issue and left it hanging. That would have given them a greater advantage. That would again place them in a position of strength to bargain.

But, now that the issue has been taken out of their ambit, the issue is over. Thats how I read it. Why will T people vote for KCR anymore? Even those who supported separation, may not vote for KCR because now it is back to mundane issues like electricity, water, roads and jobs.

PS: You mentioned a lurker, is that RamaY saar?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

johneeg feel the pain.
No he is still banned. so can't be a lurker.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

For good or bad Telangana has happened and it is not reversible in foreseeable future, so I have a suggestion to make.

Rename Hyderabad airport with some Telangana icon. I do not know what is Rajiv Gandhi's contribution to either united AP or T that warrants his name for such landmark infra.

I think it should be renamed with Sammakka-Sarakka. With this proposal even local Congress T leaders will become apologetic and cannot oppose this renaming vigorously. It will put even Razaakar party on hapless mode. Sammakka-Sarakka are not only T icons, but have Hindu religious connotation. Lets hit multiple birds with one stone. Let make India, Congress Mukth Bharath.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

kmkraoind wrote: I think it should be renamed with Sammakka-Sarakka. With this proposal even local Congress T leaders will become apologetic and cannot oppose this renaming vigorously. It will put even Razaakar party on hapless mode. Sammakka-Sarakka are not only T icons, but have Hindu religious connotation. Lets hit multiple birds with one stone. Let make India, Congress Mukth Bharath.
Sammakka-Sarakka International Airport ? 8)
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

kmkraoind wrote: Rename Hyderabad airport with some Telangana icon. I do not know what is Rajiv Gandhi's contribution to either united AP or T that warrants his name for such landmark infra.

I think it should be renamed with Sammakka-Sarakka. With this proposal even local Congress T leaders will become apologetic and cannot oppose this renaming vigorously. It will put even Razaakar party on hapless mode. Sammakka-Sarakka are not only T icons, but have Hindu religious connotation. Lets hit multiple birds with one stone. Let make India, Congress Mukth Bharath.
Nice thinking, saar. Pothanna and Bhaktha Raamdhaas(Kancharla Goppanna) were also born in Thelangana region. So, their names can also be used for such purposes. or Rani Rudhramma Dhevi. I am not sure about where Srinatha Mahakavi was born. One could even declare Pothanna Bhaagavatham as the literary icon.(BTW, similarly, Vaalmiki Raamayana and Vyasa MB should be declared as literary icons of Bhaarath). There needs to be some kind of official recognition for these works.

But glorification of Nizam needs to stop immediately. Its an insult to T people that Nizam is glorified. If Nizam had his way, Hindhus of T region would have been genocided and joined Bakisthaan.

It speaks volumes that Nizam was one of the richest native rulers of the country, yet the region and its people were one of the most backward at the time of independence. This shows that opulence of Nizam was based on extreme exploitation of the common people. Nizams followed a policy of importing people from other regions to do administration jobs to deny any sort of power to T people. The only way Nizam could avoid a rebellion was by keeping people in abject poverty. Even that did not satisfy the decadent ruler and he ultimately wanted to simply commit mass killings by unleashing his razaakar army. Its shameful that such rulers are not censured for their behaviour. Using the name of 'Nizam' for gardens, places, ...etc should be a strict no no, if people had some basic common sense and shame. It seems that most history textbooks seem to simply ignore these actions of Nizam.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

CNN had an ad from New York State about SEZs and ten year tax free status for industry moving into the state. So looks like what AP is being offered is quite standard practice.
milindc
BRFite

Post by milindc »

Jagan is a major player just due to the demographics. If the data is right, then it will be tough fight for SA between TDP and YSRCP. Even the surveys point to lead with Jagan.
Muslim vote will go with Jagan, and then the Reddy vote will be split. Major converted population, along with SC will go with Jagan. Its a uphill battle for TDP, they need high win rate like BJP.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Many say Lagadapati Rajagopal surveys always on mark, and here is the recent survey of his.

There are many sites that are giving final results, but this site is giving dist wise results. Link
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

welcome back milindc.

What's your prognosis on seats in SA assembly (and LS)? Any chance the new attempts to wrest kapu vote away from TDP (e.g., Pawan kalyan's farty) may work a second time? Just curious... only.
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

kapu leadership is with congress, who are the kapu leaders of tdp?

In rayalaseema and south kosta, there is a huge Jagan wave. Only the local alignments work against it. In those 60 seats, I would give Jagan atleast 45. For example 4 in Kadapa, is joking for tdp, may be, just may be, 2 is upper mark.
reverse for anantapur and chittore.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

My question is regarding Pavan Kalyan party, after the rotten egg Chiranjeevi has thrown on the faces of AP public and joining INC after using anti incumbency in 2009, how does his brother try this stunt again.

Are Andhra public so gullible for Tollywood superstars.

What has happened to the Prabhas-Sharmila tie up?
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

People from AP say Pawan can hurt Jagan&Congress badly. Any comments?
milindc
BRFite

Post by milindc »

Hari Seldon wrote:welcome back milindc.

What's your prognosis on seats in SA assembly (and LS)? Any chance the new attempts to wrest kapu vote away from TDP (e.g., Pawan kalyan's farty) may work a second time? Just curious... only.
Kapu vote is up for taking for TDP but it is not evenly spread. They are already concentrated in TDP strongholds (especially coastal districts). Can TDP come up with right candidates in Prakasam, and other SC votebank districts is the key question. With summer polls, turning out voters will also be key, most of the these seats might be decided <7000 votes

I'm still not convinced that SC will split. They will enmasse vote for Jagan causing problems for TDP. Congress is not a player (even for cutting votes) in SAS.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

vivek.rao wrote:People from AP say Pawan can hurt Jagan&Congress badly. Any comments?
I am not sure how that can be true. If he gets any votes, it could be even TDP's votes.

Jagan's votes will be cut by two parties definitely (1) INC and (2) Jai Samaikyandhra Party of Kiran. (may be 10 votes per constituency).

I can't imagine what pull can this Pawan Kalyan joker can do? All the big time Kapu leaders are now with TDP. Botsa and Chiru are non-issues. How can Pawan Kalyan do anything? I am lost on this fellaw.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Is TDP-BJP allaince happening or not?
LakshO
BRFite

Post by LakshO »

No comments till now on PK's Jana Sena :P ?

If these charlatans (CongIs, YSRCP, KKR's JSP, PK's JS) don't lose, people of Kosta & Seema deserve all the slaps they get & much more! Each of these need to lose even their deposits so that they are aware how pi$$ed are people.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

10 Questions to Pawan Kalyan

1.నువ్వు సేవ పేరిట స్థాపించి కోట్ల విరాళాలు సేకరించిన 'కామన్ మ్యాన్ ప్రొటెక్షన్ ఫోర్స్ ఏమైంది?? ఆ విరాళాలకు లెక్క ఏది?? ఎలా ఖర్చుపెట్టారు?? ఏమి సేవలు చేసారు?? ఎంతమంది నీ సంస్థ వల్ల లబ్ధి పొందారు?? అసలు అంత హడావుడిగా స్థాపించిన ఆ సంస్థ ఇప్పుడు ఉందా?? లేదా?? What happened to 'comman man protection force' organization which you started with crores of donation ? Where did those donations go ? What service have to done (with those donations) ? How many people benifitted from your organization ? Is that organization which you set up so urgently is there or not ?

2.నువ్వు ప్రశ్నించడానికి వస్తే ముందు మీ అన్న చిరునే ప్రశ్నించాలి?? నమ్మి ఓట్లేసిన ప్రజలను మోసగించి కాంగ్రెస్‌లో కలిసినందుకు. సొంత అన్ననే ప్రశ్నించలేనివాడివి ఇక వ్యవస్థను ప్రశ్నిస్తావా?? If you want to question someone, may be you need to first question your brother Chiranjeevi ?? for fooling people who voted for him and then merging with congress. You cant even question your own brother and you will question the system ?

3.ప్రజారాజ్యం పార్టీ స్థాపన నుంచి అన్నకు తోడుగా ఉన్నావ్, ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం చేసావ్, యువరాజ్యం అధ్యక్షునిగా చేసావ్.. అభ్యర్ధుల ఎంపికలో కీలక పాత్ర పోషించావ్.. ఇన్ని బాధ్యతలు నిర్వర్తించిన నీకు ఆ పార్టీ దుకాణం మూసేసినప్పుడు ప్రజలకు సమాధానం చెప్పాల్సిన బాధ్యత లేదనుకున్నావా?? You were in support of your brother from pragarajyam (chiru's party) days , did campaigning for him, became youth president of that party, played crucial role in selecting the cadidates for that party — After getting involved so much in that party, when the party got closed down, don’t you think you don't have the obligation to explain it to the people ?

4.ముందొక పెళ్ళి చేసుకున్నావ్.. వదిలేసావ్.. ఇంకో హీరోయిన్‌తో 6 సంవత్సరాలు సహజీవనం చేసిన తర్వాత పెళ్ళి చేసుకున్నావ్ ప్రతిఫలంగా పిళ్ళోడిని కన్న తర్వాత కూడా నిసిగ్గుగా ఆ అభాగ్యురాలిని వదిలేసావ్..! ఇప్పుడు ఒక విదేశీరాలుని చేసుకున్నావ్! మహిళలను ఇష్తమొచ్చినప్పుడు మార్చి మార్చి చేసుకునే నువ్వు అసలు విలువలున్న వ్యక్తివేనా?? First you married someone and left her, then had a live in relationship with a heroine for 6 years, married her and had a son from her and then shamelessly without any remorse left them as well.Now you got married to a foreigner again. You are the person who change women often and you are the person with values ?

5.హీరోగా కోట్లు సంపాదించే నువ్వు, నీ సొంత ఊరుకి ఏమి మేలు చేయని నువ్వు రాష్త్రానికి ఏమి చేస్తావు?? After earning crores as a hero and not doing nothing to your own village, what good will you do for the state ?

6.కామన్ మ్యాన్ సంస్థనే నడపలేని నువ్వు ఇక ఒక పార్టీని నడుపుతావా?? You cant even run the ‘common man protection force’ organization and you will run the party ?

7.నువ్వు రాజకీయ క్షెత్రంలోకి వచ్చే ముందు పరిటాల నీకు గుండు ఎందుకు కొట్టించాడో ప్రజలకు వివరించే దమ్ముందా?? కనీసం ఆ విషయంపై నోరు విప్పగలవా?? Do you have the guts to say why Paritala Ravi shaved your head before you came to politics ? Can you dare to speak on that ?

8.కాపులకు మీరు ఏమి మేలు చేసారు?? కనీసం కాపునాడుకి వార్షిక విరాళాలు కూడా ఇవ్వలేదు ఇది నిజం కాదా?? What good have you done for Kapus ? Is it not true that you havent given donation even to annual Kapu gathering event ?

9..ప్రజలకు ఆరోగ్యశ్రీ, బియ్యం, సంక్షేమ పధాకాలు , 108 , ఫీజు రీయింబర్స్మెంట్ అందనప్పుడు ఎందుకు ప్రశ్నించడానికి రాలేదు?? ఎన్నికలకు 60 రోజుల ముందు మాత్రమే ప్రజలెందుకు గుర్తొచ్చారు?? Why did you not question when people did not get various announced schemes like Arogyasri, welfare schemes, fees reimbursement ? Did you remember people only 60 days before elections ?

10.ఇప్పుడు నీ వెనక వున్నది పారిశ్రామికవెత్త పొట్లూరి ప్రసాద్ కాదా?? వైయస్సర్సిపి, టిడిపి ఇవ్వని విజయవాడ ఎంపి సీటు కోసం పొట్లూరి ఈ పార్టీని స్థాపించేలా నీను ఎగదోస్తున్న మాట వాస్తవం కాదా?? ఎన్నికల తర్వాత ఏ పార్టీతో కలవనని మీరు మాటివ్వగలరా?? విశ్వనీయత, విలువలు లేవు.. ఉన్నదంతా లెక్క లేనంత తిక్క! సినీ బలం.. సినిమాలు, రాజకీయలు ఒకటి కాదు బంగారం. ఆ రోజులు ఎప్పుడో పోయాయి. అన్న వల్లే కాలేదు.. ఇక నువ్వెంత..? Today is it not industrialist Potluri Varaprasad who is behind you ? Is it not true that because he did not get MP seat from TDP and YSRCP, he incited you to start this party ? Can you promise that you wont merge with any other party after elections ? You dont have honesty or values, all you have is infinite amount of erraticism. Cinema and Politics are not one, those days are gone .Your brother could not do it, whats your worth .. ?
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

A Q for our Andhra experts. If BJP does not go in alliance with CBN, can Purandareshwari and/or her husband win any Assembly seats/s on their own? If BJP goes on its own without any alliance, can any SA BJP folks win for Assembly?
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Her Husband seems to have left politics. No TDP person or BJP person with little gray material in their brains will vote for her even if CBN/Modi personally asks them. BJP is stupid - Venkayya Kamma caste politics don't work. She is very close to mafia queen for a decade and now suddenly BJP?
bahdada
BRFite

Post by bahdada »

I just wish Vizag gets outta of the chokehold of the Congress and the other regions caste politics.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

http://eenadu.net/news/newsitem.aspx?item=panel&no=3

TDP sops to cities if elected

1. 20 litre mineral water cans for 2 liters only
2. NTR canteens to provide tiffins for 1 Re and meals for 5 Re for workers and lesser income employees
3. A job for every house hold
4. 100 yards plot for poor and a house for every family

Other promises like underground drainage, a toilet for every household, construction of outer ring roads, inner ring roads etc etc. Guess which ones will be implemented and which ones will not be.

So what wrong have the poor villagers done? Why no sops for them?

The difference between Modi and CBN is clear. Modi does not bribe the voters. CBN for all his development agenda is a populist first.

Added Later:
BTW, All the schemes to be named after NTR.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Published on Mar 14, 2014
By Sribala Vadlapatla
TDP seals tie-up with BJP: Times of India
HYDERABAD: The seat sharing alliance between the BJP and TDP has been finalised and an official announcement is expected early next week. According to sources privy to the development, the BJP will contest 8 of the 17 Lok Sabha seats in Telangana and 4-5 of the 25 Parliamentary seats in Seemandhra. The TDP will contest from the remaining seats.

For the assembly, the TDP is to give the right-wing party 15 of the 175 seats in Seemandhra and 25 of the 119 seats in Telangana. The seat sharing has been finalised and all that is left is to identify the seats from where the BJP will put up its nominees, TDP sources claimed. TDP president Chandrababu Naidu wants to become the convenor of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA), but the BJP is yet to take a final call on it, they added.

The sources claimed that the announcement on the alliance will be made in Delhi by senior BJP leaders in the presence of Naidu next week. After the official announcement , a public meeting will be held in Seemandhra later this month where BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and Naidu will share the dais with the slogan 'Modi for PM, Naidu for CM.'

"The date for the public meeting has not yet been finalised , but it will definitely take place this month," TDP Rajya Sabha member CM Ramesh told TOI. Naidu and Modi shared the dais at a youth mela for the first time in Delhi on October 2 last year leading to speculations about the alliance. The TDP chief was to address a meeting in Krishna district on March 17 as part of his Praja Garjana programme , but in view of the alliance with BJP, decided to drop it so that the focus can be on the Modi-Naidu meeting. It is expected that Modi will make promises for the development of Seemandhra in that meeting
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Lot of news about tie ups and ever week a tie up is going to happen next week :)
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Muppalla wrote:Lot of news about tie ups and ever week a tie up is going to happen next week :)
Other than TG and AP, don't think any more are on the anvil. Most parties have announced or are in the process of announcing their candidates.

JVP-M, AGP, INLD were on the horizon, but is not going to happen. Today's NaMo rally where he describes BJD Supremo Naveen Patnaik as non-performing, means BJD too is not coming. OJM in Odisha may still be a possibility, but window is closing.

Now it is mostly campaigning, voting and counting left!
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Catch-22 situation for Cong leaders. If they do not respond, they are fearing. If they respond, they do know what comes after that.

It seems Chiru itself is playing double game. Probably after cozying with Cong leaders and by his profession (Tourism minister), he had gathered dirty info on Cong, but if goes directly, Cong may release his ill gotten money details, so Chiru might drafted his brother to take on Congress. Chiru is just testing action-reaction from Congress. To prove the above correct, Chiru might dump Congress after GE-2014 election results.

Adder later: Here is the Eenadu paper snapshot. It is also saying the same as above, but telling that he will give Youtube vidoes of Con leaders, if they touch his personnel life.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Just an empty braggart who sold out to Congress and wants people to believe him now? If he had any honor he would have done all that before the AP division. He was not made CM of the rump state and is playing behind the scenes drama. Cant even come out!
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

ramana wrote:Just an empty braggart who sold out to Congress and wants people to believe him now? If he had any honor he would have done all that before the AP division. He was not made CM of the rump state and is playing behind the scenes drama. Cant even come out!
Konidela family made probably to the tune of 1000+ crores due to working with Congress and setting up PRP and selling it and causing all bad consequences in AP. They including his B-I-L are in it for the money. Setting up Pawan Kalyan in new party as alternative to Chiru in Kongress is part of the shell game to earn more money through political-corruption.