China Military Watch - Jan 11, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Re: China Military Watch - Jan 11, 2011

Post by krishnan »

Yes US yawns about it, and chinese should yawn about Brahmos too....its good for us indians
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

wong wrote:LOL, that's one amazing Yakhont (I mean Brahmos). So amazing Russians won't use it and American Navy yawns about it. LOL Indians. Hopeless.

Kind of like the US yawns about Israel, yet goes bonkers about some two-bit terrorist. Guess why they worry about China?
wong
BRFite

Post by wong »

^^^

Yeah, Indian thinks India is just like Israel to US. US pays for R&D of Iron Dome and gives Billions in cash to the Israelis each year. India gets the opposite. Other they both start with the letter "I", nothing else is even close.
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

Lets rename this thread to India - China comparison thread or how about - How China is greater then India thread... are we discussing anything which makes sense with respect to thread topic...

Serious request... lets stop replying to Wong\Ashi class members... they are here to derail this superb forum and we are unknowingly assisting them... just because some one says my ***** is longer then your's; we can't react \ over react...

if he feels that way then great... not our problem - best response to them is ignore; we don't bark back to dogs do we :evil:
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

wong wrote:
LOL, that's one amazing Yakhont (I mean Brahmos). So amazing Russians won't use it and American Navy yawns about it. LOL Indians. Hopeless.
How many extra cents are you getting for LOL-ing ? You are neither Russia nor America. You will neither get to use it nor yawn about it. It won't even let you soil your pants nor save your face. :rotfl: It will just tear your ships apart and sink them into the depths of the ocean .

I am not going to remind you about the build quality of your stuff. Just call some , paki. :lol:
wong
BRFite

Post by wong »

^^^
Don't worry about how much I make, being Taiwanese-American it's safe to say I make several multiple of your salary.

As for the Yakhont with the Indian paint job, Russians would sell their mothers for hard currency if China wanted it, so don't delude yourself.
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

wong wrote:^^^
Don't worry about how much I make, being Taiwanese-American it's safe to say I make several multiple of your salary.
Ah ha. you came back. :D It was very boring with out you. :lol: Crush those bloody Main land communist ba$tards with the American made weapons. I will cheer for you guys (Taiwanese)
As for the Yakhont with the Indian paint job, Russians would sell their mothers for hard currency if China wanted it, so don't delude yourself
So, the supa powa chinese still needs Russian mothers to make their weapons strong. :rotfl: Oh thats funny. Go on expecting more from you.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Wow. The cheap,toxic plastics business is doing well then!

But imagine the shame of having to come to an Indian forum and say "I am richer than you are"! :rotfl: What could be worse than that for someone who needs to boost his own ego? On an Indian forum? Anyway there is nothing much to say about that empty aircraft carrier and "One flight" J-31 designed for Pakistan and "Stealthy transport" J-20.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

People have you noticed something peculiar?

One Chinese apologist says he's Indonesian. Another a "Taiwanese American" who is richer than Indians. Why are these guys ashamed to admit they are Chinese? 8) Are things getting that bad in the motherland?
wong
BRFite

Post by wong »

^^^^

I have always said I'm Taiwanese-American. Search the thread.

LOL. Taiwan had hundreds of billions invested in China. There will be no war. We are not Pakistan/Indian. We are the same race and culture.

As for Taiwanese weapons. Even Taiwan with our tiny population can make a fighter jet in 25% of the time it take super duper Indians.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

As for the Yakhont with the Indian paint job, Russians would sell their mothers for hard currency if China wanted it, so don't delude yourself.
I don't know about the Russians but i have rented dozens of Chinese daughters for one night. Before you even touch them , they start making those noises, so robotic even in bed ... :rotfl:

If you are so sure of your money power buying Russian mothers , just buy one T-50 stealth jet from Russia and then come here.

As far as my salary is concerned, you can just dream about it. But i can guess your salary by your post counts. 50 cents* no. of posts . Easy , ain't it ? :lol:
wong
BRFite

Post by wong »

You would need to pay for it, Indian truck stops and all. LOL Indian AIDS man.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

wong wrote:^^^^

LOL. Taiwan had hundreds of billions invested in China. There will be no war. We are not Pakistan/Indian. We are the same race and culture.

As for Taiwanese weapons. Even Taiwan with our tiny population can make a fighter jet in 25% of the time it take super duper Indians.
Damn , you can . That's why you end up begging the americans for what, F16s ??? :rotfl:
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

:lol: ha ha ha. Does anyone else know about it? apart from you. China claims it can overrun your country in few hours. Is it true?
As for Taiwanese weapons. Even Taiwan with our tiny population can make a fighter jet in 25% of the time it take super duper Indians
Is it enough to defend your country against Communist Ba$tards.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

wong wrote:You would need to pay for it, Indian truck stops and all. LOL Indian AIDS man.
Damn , get your bride checked for AIDS . You never know , she might have served this Indian AIDS infected man. :mrgreen: I have slept with so many. And then there are millions of Indians like me humping Chinese girls. So , you maybe at risk.

Prevention is better than cure. :P Be wise.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

. We are the same race and culture.
Interesting. I can see that you have the same attitudes. But why does Taiwan beg the US for tech and fail to give china any tech so they have to manage with cheap plastic?

The "no war" bit is right. You Taiwanese would have your asses ripped open by the "same race" brothers if you resisted communism as seriously as you show off your wealth in front of cheap Indians. But you are an American colony so you can talk with both sides of your tongue :D

Being the same culture is only a guarantee of equal stupidity, nothing else. But why are you sucking up for Chinese weapons? Taiwan has only made an F-16 copy and one nice looking trainer. But cheap Chinese K-8s are selling. And crashing.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Chinmayanand wrote:
Damn , get your bride checked for AIDS . You never know , she might have served this Indian AIDS infected man. :mrgreen: I have slept with so many. And then there are millions of Indians like me humping Chinese girls. So , you maybe at risk.

Prevention is better than cure. :P Be wise.
Aaaaargh. You mean the women are up for sale but not the weapons? :lol:
Don
BRFite

Post by Don »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/de ... onic-shift
China's economy to outgrow America's by 2030 as world faces 'tectonic shift'

National Intelligence Council also sees water and food shortages and suggests world is at a 'critical juncture in human history'

A US intelligence portrait of the world in 2030 predicts that China will be the largest economic power, climate change will create instability by contributing to water and food shortages, and there will be a "tectonic shift" with the rise of a global middle class.

The National Intelligence Council's Global Trends Report, published every five years, says the world is "at a critical juncture in human history".

The report, which draws in the opinion of foreign experts, including meetings on the initial draft in nearly 20 countries, paints a future in which US power will greatly diminish but no other individual state rises to supplant it.

"There will not be any hegemonic power. Power will shift to networks and coalitions in a multi-polar world," it says.

The report offers a series of potential scenarios for 2030. It says the best outcome would be one in which "China and the US collaborate on a range of issues, leading to broader global co-operation". It says the worst is a world in which "the US draws inward and globalisation stalls."

"A collapse or sudden retreat of US power probably would result in an extended period of global anarchy; no leading power would be likely to replace the United States as guarantor of the international order," it says, working on the assumption that the US is a force for stability – a premise open to challenge in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East and beyond.

The NIC report draws a distinction between what it calls "megatrends" – things that are highly likely to occur – and "game-changers", which are far less certain. Among the megatrends is growing prosperity across the globe. "The growth of the global middle class constitutes a tectonic shift: for the first time, a majority of the world's population will not be impoverished, and the middle classes will be the most important social and economics sector in the vast majority of countries around the world," the report says.

With prosperity spreading across the globe will come shifts in influence and power. "The diffusion of power among countries will have a dramatic impact by 2030. Asia will have surpassed North America and Europe combined in terms of global power, based upon GDP, population size, military spending, and technological investment. China alone will probably have the largest economy, surpassing that of the United States a few years before 2030," the report says.

That change will mean that the economic fortunes of the US and European countries will have a diminishing impact on the global economy. "In a tectonic shift, the health of the global economy increasingly will be linked to how well the developing world does — more so than the traditional west. In addition to China, India, and Brazil, regional players such as Colombia, Indonesia, Nigeria, South Africa, and Turkey will become especially important to the global economy.

"Meanwhile, the economies of Europe, Japan, and Russia are likely to continue their slow relative declines."

The report also says that "individual empowerment" will accelerate with the growth of the global middle class and reduction in poverty combined with new types of communications. The NIC warns that also has a downside.

"In a tectonic shift, individuals and small groups will have greater access to lethal and disruptive technologies (particularly precision-strike capabilities, cyber instruments, and bio terror weaponry), enabling them to perpetrate large-scale violence – a capability formerly the monopoly of states," it says.

The megatrends also point to increased instability because of rising demand for water, food and energy compounded by climate change.

"Demand for food, water, and energy will grow by approximately 35, 40, and 50% respectively owing to an increase in the global population and the consumption patterns of an expanding middle class.

"Climate change will worsen the outlook for the availability of these critical resources. Analysis suggests that the severity of existing weather patterns will intensify, with wet areas getting wetter and dry and arid areas becoming more so. Much of the decline in precipitation will occur in the Middle East and northern Africa as well as western Central Asia, southern Europe, southern Africa, and the US south-west."

The NIC says that a world of scarcities is not inevitable but "policymakers and their private sector partners will need to be proactive to avoid such a future". It says any solution will require more able countries to help more vulnerable states.

Among the less predictable but possible "game changers" identified by the report are the collapse of the euro, a severe pandemic, or a nuclear attack by Pakistan or North Korea. It also says a democratic or collapsed China, or the emergence of a more liberal regime in Iran, could have a significant impact on global stability.

The report warns that a number of countries are at high risk of becoming failed states by 2030, including Afghanistan, Pakistan, Rwanda, Uganda and Burundi. The risk of civil wars and internal conflicts remains high in Africa and the Middle East, but is declining in Latin America.

The intelligence assessment will add to pressure on Barack Obama to address the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, because it backs the president's view that the issue feeds instability in the Middle East alongside Iran's alleged pursuit of nuclear weapons. But it says the Arab spring could prove a stabilising force.

"On the one hand, if the Islamic Republic maintains power in Iran and is able to develop nuclear weapons, the Middle East will face a highly unstable future. On the other hand, the emergence of moderate, democratic governments or a breakthrough agreement to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict could have enormously positive consequences."
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

^^One paki claims to be Indonesian, now a drone claims to be Taiwanese. Man these two deserve each other. Taller and deeper indeed.
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

^^^^ Don, could you please post it in relevant thread if you really want to share the info, in what way Chinese economy got to do with this thread? Pl post in PRC economy thread.
Last edited by member_22872 on 12 Dec 2012 20:47, edited 1 time in total.
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

Don wrote:China's economy to outgrow America's by 2030 as world faces 'tectonic shift'..............
Western scam artists back at it. First it was commie scare, then it was the Japan scare, now its the china scare. Forget taking over the world, the Ponzi Republic of China will not even last that long.
wong
BRFite

Post by wong »

^^^^

LOL Indians. China has outlasted all of them. The Romans, the Greeks, the ancient Indus Valley civilization the British or Germans discovered for you. Outlasted all of them.
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

OT:
Ancient Indus Valley Civilization? Do you think Indian civilization starts with IVC? :) we are the progenitors for your four fathers. Refer to Oppenheimer's 'Real Eve'. If you don't know please dont blast off. In your arrogance and ignorance, you will make a fool out of yourself. My last post on this.
Last edited by member_22872 on 12 Dec 2012 21:56, edited 1 time in total.
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

LOL Indians. China has outlasted all of them. The Romans, the Greeks, the ancient Indus Valley civilization the British or Germans discovered for you. Outlasted all of them.
Forget everything else my dear LOL.wong. :lol: Discuss who has killed more chinese? Mao or all other invaders.
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

I also have another doubt. was your name wRong? after organ harvest you became wong. :P
vivek_ahuja
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek_ahuja »

Um, while the moderators, admins and posters run their fun psychological experiments with (on?) our willing Chinese posters, can we have a separate thread where the rest of us can go about analyzing the actual military developments in China. Not trying to be difficult but it would help to analyze the hardware so that when the time comes we can give them a physical wedgie along with the psychological ones being handed out here?

Thank you.
Last edited by vivek_ahuja on 12 Dec 2012 22:25, edited 1 time in total.
member_22906
BRFite

Post by member_22906 »

Wong buddy...

This is my first and only post on this thread since the level of discussion here remains in the range of low, lower and lowest.

Get your history (yes, I meant Chinese history) right before you make any nonsensical comments about India. A lot of your finesse, refined thought and sophistication (and the Chinese culture has tons of it) are Indian imports... Didn't know? Pls read your history (not the communist one) before you try to rebut this
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Outlasted what ? Brits gave you opium.Japs smacked your backside. Indics gave you religion and saved your butt from the Japs. Russians gave you communism or your CPC which gives you 50cents.
Do you have anything of your own except your sorry a$$.

Which civilization are you talking about ? The one which kills millions of its own and eat it ?
You work day and night , live a rusty life so that you can produce a cheap iPhone for me.
You come here and take my mojo electronically. The pleasure is all mine and the bill is footed by CPC.
While the CPC eats organic , you eat melamine. Which civilization are you talking about ? You breathe industrial smoke , drink industrial waste and get run over by your own govt tanks. After all this, you come here to tell us you have outlasted others. You are just a low wage worker toiling hard in pitiful conditions to produce cheap stuff. In your own country , you can't migrate freely without passport and you have the gall to speak about your crappy civilization.

Lol !!! The brainwashed Lenin slave Chinese.
manum
BRFite

Post by manum »

This experiment with drones has gone on for too long...

Either we are too right about them...
Or intelligent chinese dont speak much of english...so remain distant from english based forums...

after all a lot of trash has been collected...

I think mods are waiting for joke to end....

Lets stop it here....
member_23370
BRFite

Post by member_23370 »

Was not aware china had an ancient civilization or that it lasted much :rotfl: . The chinese civilization is not even as old as the romans while Indian civilization is nearly 10,000 years old. What exactly has survived in the so called civilization? Religion and culture was copied from India, also martial arts. China, Japanese and Mao seem to have wiped out anything left and now they are proudly claiming to rebuild by copying from one and all.
China was at best one of the fringe civilizations that also existed. Period.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news ... aeologists
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

vivek_ahuja wrote:Um, while the moderators, admins and posters run their fun psychological experiments with (on?) our willing Chinese posters, can we have a separate thread where the rest of us can go about analyzing the actual military developments in China. Not trying to be difficult but it would help to analyze the hardware so that when the time comes we can give them a physical wedgie along with the psychological ones being handed out here?

Thank you.
My vote would be to ban Chinese trolls like we banned Pakis before things got moving on Paki threads over a decade ago. Letting in Pakis as occurred in a short period of track-pee diplomacy failed and they were booted out again. Liberalism does not work on a predominantly jingo forum.

We only get trolls who boast if Indians lament about Indian preparedness and idiots who show their true colors if you call them out. To my knowledge here has never been any true discussion of Chinese capability. In fact the other "Preparing for defeat" thread was intended for a discussion of Chinese capability and Indian responses.
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

^^+1. Though this thread has been a stress reliever for me from work, I would really like to see some "actual" discussions happening rather than these pissing contests. Turns out Chinese are just as paki as the pakis. No wonder they get along this well. I would urge the admins to cleanse the filth from this thread and let real discussions happen.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Arun Menon wrote:^^+1. Though this thread has been a stress reliever for me from work, I would really like to see some "actual" discussions happening rather than these pissing contests. Turns out Chinese are just as paki as the pakis. No wonder they get along this well. I would urge the admins to cleanse the filth from this thread and let real discussions happen.
Piskotically most "discussions" were laments about how China was racing ahead and any dispute about Chinese claims was usually met with a lecture about how Indians must beware, buck up, belt up, batten down, reef the sails, board up, cower under, shiver more, about the coming Chinese storm. Naturally such discussions kept the visiting Chinese oiseaules supremely happy and boasting. Changing that and moving the "quake'n'shake India" to a new thread showed up the trolls' real value.

I think we should allow the trolls to come and get bashed here while we move the real discussion to the thread where we can see if we are inevitably going to get butt kicked as has been the usual trend on this thread. If they troll there too, they really must be banned. Unable to post anything new about Chinese arms and the military I have seen taunts about Indian poverty and incompetence from Chinese while adminullahs maintain a panchsheel/five principles of peaceful coexistence type silence.

This is the first time since I resigned that i miss my adminullah position. I would have kicked every one of these louts back to the Paki fora where they can have their butts licked by the denizens of the pure land of Islam. That is all they want anyway. Admiration and praise. Since Pakis are ready and willing to lick Chinese butt, let them enjoy each other rather than benevolently watch Chinese crap on here.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

^^ + 100

There is no need to tolerate chinese trolls if they cant behave themselves. They are dragging down the quality of this thread to their level.
vivek_ahuja
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek_ahuja »

Just out of curiosity: Where exactly are the current Adminullahs? Are they testing our patience as well with this sick experiment?

I haven't seen a single warning / ban / presence of Admin drones on this thread despite the nosedive it is taking. Is anybody maintaining BRF Military forum these days or is everybody present only in the Strategy forum?
ashi
BRFite

Post by ashi »

Rony wrote:^^ + 100

There is no need to tolerate chinese trolls if they cant behave themselves. They are dragging down the quality of this thread to their level.

And how exactly are some indian members helping the quality of this thread? Let me quote one here:
eklavya wrote:
And chaps, lets maintain some objectivity. Not all Chinese products are sub-standard. Some of their dishes are truly mouthwatering. My favourite ...

ahem ....

:mrgreen:
Usually the Chinese members are very much sticking to the topic and only post Chinese military related news/discussion. The provocation come from some Indian members and they start deriding Chinese manufacturing, Chinese culture, and then start name calling. I guess they just can't handle the truth.

I say mods should delete everything that is non Chinese military related in this thread, regardless who and what.
keshavchandra
BRFite

Post by keshavchandra »

I would prefer to send Mr. Wong to Defence institute of psycnological research as the test sample; for the drdo's ‘Suicide Risk Assessment Test’ :). As we don't have that much of time, before any misshapp. :mrgreen:
ashi
BRFite

Post by ashi »

keshavchandra wrote:I would prefer to send Mr. Wong to Defence institute of psycnological research as the test sample; for the drdo's ‘Suicide Risk Assessment Test’ :). As we don't have that much of time, before any misshapp. :mrgreen:
Thank you for proving my point.
eklavya
BRF Oldie

Post by eklavya »

ashi wrote:Usually the Chinese members are very much sticking to the topic and only post Chinese military related newslies/discussionpropaganda. The provocation come from some Indian members and they start deriding telling the truth about Chinese manufacturing, Chinese culture, and then start name calling make us lose face. Indians need to understand that the Chinese I guess theyjust can't handle the truth.

I say mods should delete everything that is non Chinese military related in this thread that makes China look bad, regardless who and what.
For members with an elementary understanding of Chinese, above I have posted a translation of ashi's comment into plain English.
vina
BRF Oldie
Location: Doing Nijikaran, Udharikaran and Baazarikaran to Commies and Assorted Leftists

Post by vina »

Ashi/Wong & other folks. Kindly open a "China Positive News Thread" (on the lines of Pakistan - Positive News thread) and take this pissing contest circus there. Let us keep this thread focused. In the new thread you open you can post on the greatness of PRC and Mao's Lil Red Book and all the rest of it, including No Korea's supposed satellite which broadcasts the sayings of Kim Jong Il or some such guy for eternity. Take all that there.