Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2

Post by vivek.rao »

Deleted
Last edited by vivek.rao on 04 Dec 2015 21:37, edited 1 time in total.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

^ This post does not belong to this thread. It should be deleted or moved to GDF/Political-Drama thread.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Amerikhans in the name of religion,(during the cold war days) and without realizing it made a pact with the Big Devil (Saudi Arabia) and other Small Devils (Pakistan, Gulf Ummahs), without really thinking for the long term, what they are getting into; now they are being taken for a ride by both the Big Devil and the Smaller Devils-their Governmbents and well as their Aam Abduls settled in the Land Of The Free And the Brave. . The Paki couple terror episode is just the latest example (more to come in the future!).
Saudi Arabia has got them by the bxxls :mrgreen:. They cant ween themselves away, without hurting their financial interest; due to their short sightedness, they did not understand the concept of Dar-ul-Islam and Dar-ul-harb, where it is obligatory, for every (educated and uneducated )muslim to make sure that the world becomes "green". Now they are reaping the harvest. The Average American Joe does not have any idea, who their govt is "sleeping with". Things can be better, only in the long term, when their oil runs out, or a cheap substitute can be found, without vested interests sabotaging the same to protect their investment in the Ummah world. Then they will go back to their " desert ways" and the world maybe will be a safe place.
Everyone knows that S.A. citizens played a major part in 9-11; but Bush Jr. the President at that time, did not do his duty to stop them escaping to their desert kingdom; the extended Bin Laden family along with assorted Saudis; they should have been taken to task; example of money diplomacy at work; and what about the US TV media ; there is no open and honest discussion of the Desert Kingdom's role in the world in formenting terrorism and the blackmailing role of the Small Devils (Pakistan, Qatar)
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Tashfeen Malik, one of San Bernardino shooting suspect, got visa from Pakistan: :mrgreen: United States
WASHINGTON (Staff Report) – The US State Department spokesman Mr Mark C Toner on Friday said that one of the San Bernardino shooting suspect, Tashfeen Malik, got United States visa from Pakistan however the year could not be confirmed.
Responding to a question he said that US officials have not so far approached Pakistani authorities for information or investigation about the alleged Pakistani citizen’s involvement in the shooting incident.
More interesting facts will come to light (e.g. suppression of info by Paki authorities, use of "sifarish" to obtain US visa )
When asked whether the suspect couple had traveled to Saudi Arabia ahead of their travel to US or not, the spokesman refused to clearly answer the question saying that Farook was a US national and we do not track our citizens overseas. :roll:

There are probably more hidden "Farooqs" and "Maliks" in the US and there is no away you can identify same !
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

It's the chick. Pakistan has a rep for sending out lunatic chix with kendo stix. Aafia Siddiqui be one.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Falijee wrote:Amerikhans in the name of religion,(during the cold war days) and without realizing it made a pact with the Big Devil (Saudi Arabia) and other Small Devils (Pakistan, Gulf Ummahs), without really thinking for the long term, what they are getting into; now they are being taken for a ride by both the Big Devil and the Smaller Devils-their Governmbents and well as their Aam Abduls settled in the Land Of The Free And the Brave. . The Paki couple terror episode is just the latest example (more to come in the future!).
Saudi Arabia has got them by the bxxls :mrgreen:. They cant ween themselves away, without hurting their financial interest; due to their short sightedness, they did not understand the concept of Dar-ul-Islam and Dar-ul-harb, where it is obligatory, for every (educated and uneducated )muslim to make sure that the world becomes "green". Now they are reaping the harvest. The Average American Joe does not have any idea, who their govt is "sleeping with". Things can be better, only in the long term, when their oil runs out, or a cheap substitute can be found, without vested interests sabotaging the same to protect their investment in the Ummah world. Then they will go back to their " desert ways" and the world maybe will be a safe place.
Everyone knows that S.A. citizens played a major part in 9-11; but Bush Jr. the President at that time, did not do his duty to stop them escaping to their desert kingdom; the extended Bin Laden family along with assorted Saudis; they should have been taken to task; example of money diplomacy at work; and what about the US TV media ; there is no open and honest discussion of the Desert Kingdom's role in the world in formenting terrorism and the blackmailing role of the Small Devils (Pakistan, Qatar)
you are completely and totally mistaken. USA knows everything there is to know about Islam via anglo-saxon deep state. They know hidden tendencies and itch of islam as well, after all fellow abrahamic hain.

the guru of USA deep state and it's mid-east policy was/is albert pike. He wanted to use Islam to destroy global order and replace it with secret order 'nuovo ordo', which gives them presiding powers over entire mankind at one go, akin to colonisation at next level.

the top level has islanded themselves well, the pinpricks are felt only by commons. And is used to further disempower commons and subtract civil liberties. USA and UK can manage this level of pain for long time provided the real powers viz oligarchs & elite are shielded, which they are quite well.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

shiv wrote:I'm guessing the design of the bombs and the detonation electronics should tell a story of their own. I would be less interested to know about it and more interested in pinning the blame on Pakistan :mrgreen:

Given how prolific Bakis are at "spreading" peace. There will be a lot of evidence coming through in the next few days. One can be certain of that.

Folks in LA area, plizz to be very careful for the next few months.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, have I missed it, but is there an authentic picture of Tashfeen Malik? I saw a few news reports where they clearly show the face of Farook but there was just a blank for his wife. Did I miss it?
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

CNN International ‏@cnni 8m8 minutes ago
FBI official: We are now investigating these horrific acts as an act of terrorism http://cnn.it/1Iucn0E

https://twitter.com/cnni/status/672859922619584512
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

CRamS wrote:Guys, have I missed it, but is there an authentic picture of Tashfeen Malik? I saw a few news reports where they clearly show the face of Farook but there was just a blank for his wife. Did I miss it?
FBI is still keeping it underwraps
May be she has some enlightened CAIR/Paki moderate background??
Enough time to lay a fake crumb trail on her and prevent digging up of inconvenient facts.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

US-Afghan raid frees more than 40 from Taliban prison
ABUL: A US-Afghan military operation backed by helicopter gunships freed more than 40 soldiers and police held captive in a Taliban prison in southern Afghanistan, officials said Friday, in a major raid against the insurgent group.The operation conducted Thursday in Nawzad district in the southern opium-rich province of Helmand comes as speculation swirls over whether Taliban supremo Mullah Akhtar Mansoor was killed in a firefight which broke out between insurgent commanders in Pakistan.“Afghan special security forces... conducted a helicopter assault mission in Nawzad,” the US military said in a statement.“After securing the prison, Afghan forces freed more than 40 prisoners comprising Afghan Police, Afghan National Army and Afghan Border Police members.”The statement did not say how and when the security personnel were taken hostage, while it remained unclear what role US forces played in the raid.The raid marks a rare success for Afghan forces struggling to beat back the stubborn insurgency rapidly expanding north from its southern hotbeds.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Very interesting. But have the media see-yen-yen, faux-noose etc been demanding and asking questions?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Just like how Pakistan offered Hollande expertise in fighting terror, maybe Pakis should offer their expertise to US too?
member_29218
BRFite

Post by member_29218 »

CRamS wrote:Guys, have I missed it, but is there an authentic picture of Tashfeen Malik? I saw a few news reports where they clearly show the face of Farook but there was just a blank for his wife. Did I miss it?
ABC news (David Muir) , just now showing her, wearing a Hijab. Looks like any other young muslim woman - but then what else does one expect?
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Sorry if already posted but this is important.. Maulana Burqa connection..

BREAKING : – California Shooter Girl Tashfeen Has Links With Lal Masjid

link: http://www.zemtv.com/2015/12/05/breakin ... lal-masji/

(A senior adviser to Obama confronted Nawaz in person showing the connection.. US also pointed out the the intelligence (with pictures) came from their own sources ..ISI kept quiet.
Last edited by Amber G. on 05 Dec 2015 04:25, edited 1 time in total.
member_29218
BRFite

Post by member_29218 »

FBI now reporting the woman applied for a visa from Pakistan, giving a fake address. Likely that she was the instigator and radicalized Farook. He is said to have traveled to Pak in 2013 and 2014 after which he 'became more muslim' i.e. grew a beard.

The nursery of the baby also served as the office, with a crib in one corner and a desk with a shredder and trashed computer in another. Baby clothes were scattered next to ammunition and pipe bombs.

The family (sister) saying they are 'shocked'. Funny though, her expression on television is worth noting. Not a face-reader, but to me it looks like she is smiling inside. Maybe just my imagination...... Brother-in-law saying they were 'private' people and it's none of our business.

As an aside, Donald Trump now leads at at whopping 36%. Some of the workers in my office I talked to today all said they now want to vote for him. None of them of course has any clue about the general role of Pakistan as a state sponsor of terror, but that's probably true for the majority of Americans.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

I saw that interview too, but the guy who interviewed them did not ask adequate follow up questions. I cannot believe that the sister or her husband never visited the Jihadis' house, and if they did, did they notice all this bomb making. I mean they must have taken quite a bit of time, possibly months, to assemble all this, and during that time, somebody should have noticed.

Not the thread to discuss Trump, but except for some entertainment value while watching him over dinner, I can't take him seriously. But it is scary that he has such a large support base.
Last edited by CRamS on 05 Dec 2015 04:45, edited 1 time in total.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Amber G. wrote:Sorry if already posted but this is important.. Maulana Burqa connection..

BREAKING : – California Shooter Girl Tashfeen Has Links With Lal Masjid

link: http://www.zemtv.com/2015/12/05/breakin ... lal-masji/

(A senior adviser to Obama confronted Nawaz in person showing the connection.. US also pointed out the the intelligence (with pictures) came from their own sources ..ISI kept quiet.
BRF is awesome!
member_29218
BRFite

Post by member_29218 »

CRamS wrote:I saw that interview too, but the guy who interviewed them did not ask adequate follow up questions. I cannot believe that the sister or her husband never visited the Jihadis' house, and if they did, did they notice all this bomb making. I mean they must have taken quite a bit of time, possibly months, to assemble all this, and during that time, somebody should have noticed.
This was done by a female interviewer from ABC. Agree, it would be impossible for the sister not to have visited her brother's house to play with the baby and to help out in other ways, like any other family. No way they did not see anything unusual.

Covering up for themselves, that's what I saw.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

A_GuptaJi, give me some credit too, even if you don't agree with my view of policy Vs law on Kirket, for having posted the first picture of the TSP female Jihadi :-).
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Amber G. wrote:Sorry if already posted but this is important.. Maulana Burqa connection..
BREAKING : – California Shooter Girl Tashfeen Has Links With Lal Masjid link: http://www.zemtv.com/2015/12/05/breakin ... lal-masji/
Two things come to mind,About year and half ago there was open talk by Jihadis to recruit US/ Western citizens to avoid detection. And hopefully someone remind US SD of its threat to paki after failed NYC attempt with gas cylinder bomb that any successful terrorist attack on US soil connected to Islamabad will invite B52 full of goodies.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

California shooter Tashfeen Malik was in contact with Laal Masjid
LONDON: Investigations into California shooting have led to a shocking revelation that the female suspected shooter identified as Tashfeen Malik was in contact with Islamabad’s Laal Masjid, reports quoted a senior United States (US) official as saying.
According to reports, a senior US official today called on Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in London and conveyed him a message from US President Barack Obama.( according to Paki video reports, Ombaba has asked/demanded that Ganja Sharif take "appropriate action", against the Lal Masjid cleric ; remains to be seen, if Ganja can exercise authority or force the Bad Sharif to do the needful)
The official apprised PM Nawaz Sharif of Tashfeen Malik’s contacts in Pakistan, reports said.
“Tashfeen was in contact with Islamabad’s Laal Masjid,” US official told, according to reports. “Investigation officials have found Malik’s pictures in which she can be seen with Laal Masjid cleric Maulana Abdul Aziz.”
Tashfeen Malik, 27, and her American husband, Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, were killed in a shootout with police on Wednesday, hours after the mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, in which 14 people died.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

CRamS wrote:I saw that interview too, but the guy who interviewed them did not ask adequate follow up questions. I cannot believe that the sister or her husband never visited the Jihadis' house, and if they did, did they notice all this bomb making. I mean they must have taken quite a bit of time, possibly months, to assemble all this, and during that time, somebody should have noticed.
Sorry, I completely disagree. Syed Farooq was a car nut from his teenage days, and would have a lot of tools. Heck, an examination of my home would reveal "bomb-making" tools, and I'm far from a handyman. Of course, what makes them into "bomb-making" tools is the existence of all those pipe parts and of the explosive, and unless you really go and examine someone's garage closely, you won't know that. Certainly none of my sisters knows what I have in my garage except in very rough terms (car, lawn mower, tools).

The family knew about the two handguns, supposedly locked in cases; they had no reason to know about the AR-15 variants which could also have been there. Regarding 6000 rounds of ammunition, supposedly lots of Americans keep that much ammo, partly because when you order it in quantity you get it much cheaper (btw, I checked one online store and it is about $340 per 1000 rounds 0.223 caliber with less than $20 shipping here: http://www.bulkammo.com/1000-rounds-of- ... 55gr-fmjbt ), partly because sometimes the ammo you want goes off the market for months. Again, it doesn't occupy a whole lot of volume.

PS: the segregation of women and men when they meet, even in family, is also not atypical for Pakistani families in the US. So the brothers, brothers-in-law knowing next to nothing about the sister-in-law is not implausible. I'm sorry - we like to think as erstwhile Hindus, Pakistani Muslims would have the same know-everything-about-everyone as Hindu families tend to do; but there are significant cultural differences.

PPS: It is also not even clear that the suspects' garage(s) are entirely attached to the apartment building or is also in a separate building.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

I am still hoping some relationship with Hafeez, the pig, Sayeed surfaces and that will put paid to US-Paki equivocation on his arrests.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

habal wrote:
Falijee wrote:Amerikhans in the name of religion,(during the cold war days) and without realizing it made a pact with the Big Devil (Saudi Arabia) and other Small Devils (Pakistan, Gulf Ummahs), without really thinking for the long term, what they are getting into; now they are being taken for a ride by both the Big Devil and the Smaller Devils-their Governmbents and well as their Aam Abduls settled in the Land Of The Free And the Brave. . The Paki couple terror episode is just the latest example (more to come in the future!).
you are completely and totally mistaken. USA knows everything there is to know about Islam via anglo-saxon deep state. They know hidden tendencies and itch of islam as well, after all fellow abrahamic hain.

the guru of USA deep state and it's mid-east policy was/is albert pike. He wanted to use Islam to destroy global order and replace it with secret order 'nuovo ordo', which gives them presiding powers over entire mankind at one go, akin to colonisation at next level.

the top level has islanded themselves well, the pinpricks are felt only by commons. And is used to further disempower commons and subtract civil liberties. USA and UK can manage this level of pain for long time provided the real powers viz oligarchs & elite are shielded, which they are quite well.
Correct.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

After California carnage: Pakistan and Saudi Arabia under scrutiny
WASHINGTON: Pakistan's reputation as a breeding ground for terrorism is again coming up for scrutiny after US authorities said the Pakistani-American assailant who carried out the carnage in San Bernardino with his Pakistani wife had been in contact with extremists who were on the FBI watchlist domestically and abroad.
Investigators are examining whether the duo had been radicalized, and if so who was the contact point. It has now emerged that Syed Rizwan Farook, who was born in Chicago, traveled to Saudi Arabia after connecting with Tashfeen Malik, a Pakistani, on a matrimonial website, and the two went to Pakistan, purportedly to organize her fiancee visa.
Saudi Arabia and Pakistan have both been asked to help in the investigations. Saudi Arabia has already confirmed that Farook spent nine days there in 2014.
Like Times Square bomber Faizal Shahzad, Farook also blew up what appeared to be living a perfectly normal life with a decent job following a US college degree. While he put a modern face, saying in one profile that he liked "living life to the fullest ... snow boarding, to go out and eat with friends, go camping, working on cars," Farook, like Shahzad, who was an investment banker, wanted his wife to conform to Islamic dress code and practices.
If US press reports are to be believed, in this case the "extra" radicalization of the Mr. came about from the Mrs, who having spent time in Saudia and being originally from Pakjab, was already radicalized by her schooling in the Desert Kingdom
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Falijee wrote:California shooter Tashfeen Malik was in contact with Laal Masjid
“Investigation officials have found Malik’s pictures in which she can be seen with Laal Masjid cleric Maulana Abdul Aziz.”
In her burkha? Maybe with just her eyes showing?
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

No way they would've been able to establish a link that fast. They've been watching her for some time. Probably gave up some low level intel while working as a double agent.
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

“Investigation officials have found Malik’s pictures in which she can be seen with Laal Masjid cleric Maulana Abdul Aziz.”
I have a feeling we are going to see the kendo stix brigade in action very soon.

-M
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Wiki says about Abdul Aziz Ghazi: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Aziz_Ghazi

"Since January 2007, his activities became more political than religious. He constantly issued fatwas on various public affairs and created the Lal Masjid brigade from students of Jamia Hafsa. He closely followed the supreme leader of the Taliban, Mullah Omar, and typically resisted being photographed."
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

ISIS loyalist woman in San Bernardino massacre is linked to Pakistan's most notorious radical cleric and mosque known as center for fundamentalists
US officials have handed information to Pakistani authorities linking Tashfeen Malik to country's notorious Red Mosque
Pakistani authorities now considering a move against Maulana Aziz, the preacher at the mosque who this year proclaimed support for ISIS Malik was born in Pakistan, brought up in Saudi, and returned four years ago to study pharmacy degree at university
Pakistani prime minister's brother( So Ganja is not "upto to par " on this ; no prepared speach ? :mrgreen: )[ held talks with US officials in London over country's link to massacre of 14 in San Bernardino
The woman who took part in the ISIS-inspired San Bernardino massacre is linked to her native country's most notorious radical mosque, American officials believe.
Sources have told Daily Mail Online that US officials handed over information to their Pakistani counterparts about links between Tashfeen Malik and the Red Mosque in Islamabad.
The mosque is infamous for its links to violence and authorities in Pakistan are now considering taking action against its preacher, Maulana Abdul Aziz, after the disclosures by US officials.
It is unclear currently how law enforcement and intelligence agencies in the US have connected Malik to the mosque.
Malik is now known to have proclaimed her loyalty to ISIS shortly before the attack.

American officials have now held crisis talks with one of Pakistan's most senior figures Shahbaz Sharif, brother of prime minister Nawaz Sharif, at the country's High Commission in London, sources revealed.
Sources with knowledge of the meeting told Daily Mail Online that the US had handed over 'some proofs' of links to the Red Mosque, known in Urdu as Lal Masjid.
Pakistani authorities were described as 'seriously thinking' of how to take action against Aziz, the chief cleric of the mosque
Where is the Bad Sharif in all of this ? should he not bear responsibility and take necessary action, being the de facto PM of Pakiland; is it fair to let the D.C. of Islamabad's (NS) clever brother, Shahabaz, to deal with the Amerikhans on this problem !
Malik was born in Pakistan and lived there until the age of two then raised in Saudi Arabia, where she lived in Riyadh where her father, Gulzar Ahmed Malik is thought still to live.
Saudi sources told ABC News that she had traveled back and forward between the two countries.
She returned to Pakistan in 2010 to study pharmacy at the Bahauddin Zakariyah University in Multan. The city, in the south of the Punjab, is believed to be where her family originally came from.( and a hotbed of Islamic fundamentalism)
Public records show that she was a high-achieving student. (
There are conflicting accounts of her educational achievements. She completed a three-year master's degree in pharmacy. (US reports indicated that she spoke only "broken english" )

There is sufficient information here to conclude that she was completely "radicalized" by the kind of education she may have received in Saudia ; other US reports indicated that she was rarely "out of a burqa" .
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

A_Gupta wrote:
I predict a gradual move towards making a connection between Ms Touchnfeel Malik and Saudi Arabia. There is an Amrican meme that sees Pakistan as basically a secular democracy. Like the huge body of sickular media we have in India, the US has this "Moderate Pakistan, with some rogue elements" meme - where the moderate Pakistan needs help. Pakis will use that
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

JE Menon wrote:It's the chick. Pakistan has a rep for sending out lunatic chix with kendo stix. Aafia Siddiqui be one.
Another pakistan ki beti
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

WTH is kendo stix brigade ?
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

CRamS wrote:WTH is kendo stix brigade ?

-M
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Falijee wrote: If US press reports are to be believed, in this case the "extra" radicalization of the Mr. came about from the Mrs, who having spent time in Saudia and being originally from Pakjab, was already radicalized by her schooling in the Desert Kingdom
This is the biggest load of crock I have read. As if Pakistan could not have been responsible for her "radicalization" whatever that means. The excuses start even before we have a photo of Miss Touchnfeel
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

BTW, this is the bhabi of the terrorist and the terrorist:

Please dont spread the wrong pic. The above IS NOT Tuffsheet malik.

EDITED for clarity.
Last edited by member_22733 on 05 Dec 2015 06:29, edited 1 time in total.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

https://sites.google.com/site/brfdictio ... do-sistahs
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Also :)
Mihaylo wrote:
Last edited by Amber G. on 05 Dec 2015 06:32, edited 1 time in total.