Jaipur Blasts

SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

My condolences to the next of those who died in this jihadi barbarianism and my wishes to those who are injured for a quick and complete recovery.
CRamS wrote:Another measure of the world consciousness when it comes to terror against India: very little, hardly any . . .
The world is not going to do anything for us and why should they ? What have we done for ourselves ? The GoI will issue the customary resolve to fight terrorism and that would be the end of it. If they even get a sniff that TSP is involved, why can't they simply break-off relationship with that country ? TSP is *NOT* going to change for the better. It is only sliding into more jihadism. It is rude to even claim at this sad juncture that events are turning out as we predicted here, but that's the fact. The GoI should have given a very stern warning even as Gilani took charge that any adventurism will lead to breakdown of relationship and immediately proceed to do so the moment they have some proof of TSP complicity in this Jaipur attack. We do not want anything to do with that country. Our psyche should now become "Destroy Pakistan". The breaking off of relationship is not going to alter the Pakistani resolve to damage and destroy India. If continued relationship and goodwill will not change the Paki thinking, what do we gain by such a relationship at all ? What we fail to read is that Pakistanis know they are drowning and there is no hope. They want to take India down with them.

GoI should first break off relationship and then say that any future attack will invite retaliatory attack and proceed to bomb the terror camps across the border.
Last edited by SSridhar on 14 May 2008 09:39, edited 2 times in total.
Karan Dixit
BRFite

Post by Karan Dixit »

There are few things we can do:

1) We can unite as a country. Currently Indians are divided. Example: Shiv Sena in Mumbai is whining about fellow Indians from UP and Bihar but has no problem about Pakis that openly roam in Mumbai. This kind of mentality is a serious threat to unity of the country.

2) We need to conduct counter attack on high value TSP targets. Example: Mush and other Pakis brasses.

3) It is worth declaring some underground bounty on the heads of some high value targets in TSP. Exampe: $25 Million dollars for anyone who takes out a Paki General.

Things like that.
Karan Dixit
BRFite

Post by Karan Dixit »

My prayers are for the victims. I am truly saddened by this attack.
Shivani
BRFite

Some News

Post by Shivani »

Compulsory Viewing for all Indians

Some news here:

1. Today has been declared as statewide holiday and mourning day.

2. State administration has announced compensation of Rs. 5 Lakh to families of dead.

3. City Collector has declared curfew in 13 areas in Jaipur between 0900-1800 hours. Only those involved in cremation / last rites of family members will be allowed to leave homes in these areas. Curfew in other areas is also likely.

4. Police had to do lathi charge and use force at
SMS hospital. Horrible conditions there, as the infrastructure to deal with any such event does not exist. Dead people (heads, limbs etc) were also piled up in the morgue.

5. Pictures in newspapers shows how the injured too had been piled up in rooms.

6. Mobile phone network was overwhelmed yesterday (as it tends to happen in these cases), this morning things seem to be okay.

7. The army has been alerted (By whom? For what?)

8. 200 NSG commonados have been "demanded". (what for?)

9. While there have been explosions at Badi Chopar, Tripolia, Chandpol etc, curiously Ramganj has been excluded from the hit list. Ramganj is just as much as part of walled city, and it also has the densest / highest population of muslims. (non muslims and even police fear to go there even in best of times....).

10. Bomb disposal squad arrived on scene, but they did not have any equipment to deal with the situation. So they cordoned off the areas around suspected objects and waited for dog squad to arrive.
Later in the night, one defective bomb that didn't explode (Sri Ram Mandir, Chandpol) was "defused".

11. On the basis of recovered bomb, police conclude that each bomb had two detonators, police say this was to assure a reliable explosion. Sharpnels, bearings were also used. No information if they were triggered by clocks or some radio communication device.

12. All bombs were placed in bags on bicycles. Police are now trying to collect information from prominent cycle dealers in Kishanpole to get any information about buyers.

13. There is a very small snippet in Rajasthan Patrika that lamented how easy it is for Bangladeshis to get Ration cards, driving licenses, fake identities etc in India.
This has been discussed here at BR, before.

14. Sonia Gandhi is coming to Jaipur to express solidarity with the victims. Expect a good media turnout.

Rajasthan Patrika.
E-Patrika
Multatuli
BRFite

Post by Multatuli »

Shivani thank you for you reaction and the link to the photo´s of the victims.

I`ll try to post a comment later.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

Who controls the anti-terror laws? I think the states should draw up their own anti-terror laws and relieve the scum bags of their misery by setting up fast track courts? Why is not even one terrorist hanged till now. It is really troubling to see the drill again and again.
pradeepe
BRFite
Location: Our culture is different and we cannot live together - who said that?

Post by pradeepe »

Condolences to the family members of the murdered.

As noted this couldn't have happened without local support. There will be blowback. There has to be blowback. TSP will have to pay, and so will Indian national supporters of the TSP ideology.

Whatever the faith, they have to Indianize their mindset or pick another place to spread their poison.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

Can we not identify key targets in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh and carry covert assassination ?
vivek_ahuja
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek_ahuja »

Karan Dixit wrote:There are few things we can do:
We need to conduct counter attack on high value TSP targets. Example: Mush and other Pakis brasses.
Indeed. But what I find confusing is how that can be brought about in a country that is unable to even respond in kind against known terror camps just across the border. The problem with Indian Counter-terrorism efforts lies deeper that what seems on the surface.
It is worth declaring some underground bounty on the heads of some high value targets in TSP. Example: $25 Million dollars for anyone who takes out a Paki General.
Really? You do realize that the demographics are against us in any such operation? That there is a much larger muslim population base within India that will be far more willing, and for far less money, to tie a bomb across their waists and blow themselves up in the cities or Army Cantonements or at political rallies? All that they need is an excuse of a similar Indian act?

Further, there are some set rules in the game. If everybody started targetting each other's leaders and stuff, the problem only gets worse, not better.
skganji
BRFite -Trainee

Post by skganji »

POTA should be brought back in to deal with the ******** who are behind this terror attack. It is shame on Indians who elected this Congress who is sponsoring terrorism on Indians.
Congress is a dangerious threat to the security of Indians. It has done nothing to punish the Varanasi Bomb blast perpetuators, it has done nothing to punish the Delhi Diwali Bomb blast perpetuators, it has done nothing to punish Hyderabad Bomb blast perpetuaors, it has done nothing to punish the Samjuatha Express bomb blast perpetuators. It will do nothing to punish the Jaipur Bomb blast perpetuators.. Shame on Indians... who elect a government which is killing their brethern....

Condolences to all the Victims in all these blasts....
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

SwamyG wrote:Serial blasts rip through Jaipur; Hindus & Muslims among 60 dead; Indians condemn

There you go guys, already people are talking about Muslims being killed also; implying Islam has nothing to do with this. Psy-ops disgustingly begins.
This is classic behavior of islamic mass.

On one side claim oh we muslims also killed just like you so we are victim only. Lets cry together.

On the other side when you go against the perpretators of these heinous crimes who also happen to be muslims, people are like oh you guys are so anti muslims. Thats why all these things happen.

Wonderful these people manage to beat their drums on both sides because of dum witted psuedo secular people.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

The truth is that terrorist Bombs don't differentiate between Hindus and muslims and many innocent muslims also die.
Thats why I hate these Svetha Testalvad, Mahehesh Bhatt types who try and somehow say that Bomb blasts are muslim revenge against Bad Hindu behaviour which is not the case. If you go through Kashmir and other terrorist incidents what these brain dead zoombies don't realize is that there are lots of muslim victims. Why don't these activists and media focus on the lives/trauma of how families of terrorist victims manage after these terrorist acts. Why do they make movies only from the view point of terrorists and how they have been allegedly wronged (in most cases these wrongs are just figment of imagination)???
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

Rajput wrote:This is a terrible tragedy, designed only to cause harm to innocent Hindus.

Very graphic pictures here. WARNING: not for the faint of heart.

May Balaji give strength to the survivors.
i love my city and all those pics make me cry..
those son of pig hijras need to be killed slowly and mercilessly...

i want revenge and i want blood..
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Forget Revenge, somthing I realised that as a nation India does not have too much stomach for fight mainly because of communist education and ruling elite. If we are not willing to strike at the roots of terror in Pakistan we must endure more bomb blasts and be ready for them....

What we can do not do much we must endure........

War is not somthing which can be taken on a knee jerk reaction, it requires a few years cold plaaning somthing as a nation we are unwilling to do..

Not like most Indians, 15 days no blasts lets have peace process and 1 blast lets have war
sauravjha
BRFite

Post by sauravjha »

I have been to Jaipur fairly recently. it is booming and was bound to attract the attention of our dear old buddies. Moreover it has a nice large "indigenous" bangladeshi population for giving back-up.
derkonig
BRFite
Location: Jeering sekular forces bhile Furiously malishing my mijjile @ Led Lips Mijjile Malish Palish Parloul

Post by derkonig »

^
This is what we need

The truth
csharma
BRFite

Post by csharma »

There was a story recently in the papers that illegal Bangladeshi living in India were a big security threat. However, I doubt anything will be done about this.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

How can one identify Bangladeshis living in India ?

Funny na in the name of Gujarat there are terrorist attacks everywhere but in Gujarat. Any guess why ? Becoz of Modi & co.

Terrorist attacks will only happen where locals will be involved directly and/or indirectly. and in some places the locals cannot dare to do that.
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

Rajasthan Patrika:
The police have arrested a woman suspected to be involved in the serial blasts. The police are on the look-out another woman allegedly involved in placing the bombs.

The man who accompanied the woman is said to have confessed that the women offered him Rs 1 lakh to take them to busy localities and place the bombs.

The special investigative team of the Rajasthan Police is investigating the matter.
Dainik Bhaskar

Two suspects detained

The police have arrested two suspects, a man and a woman, who are suspected of being involved in the blasts.

After being admitted to S M S Hospital, they have confessed to the police of their involvement.

The man , who described himself as '' Vijay from Mumbai '' has told the police that a third accomplice , is missing and she is in possession of some more explosives.
sauravjha
BRFite

Post by sauravjha »

even in Bengal its not that difficult to identify a BD, leave alone jaipur. The problem is that BDs are being sheltered by three sets.
1. local politicians ( i am sekoolar only)
2.local businesses ( I love cheap labour that I can mistreat)
3. their more indigenous brethren ( aah domestic hands , whose daughters , I can exploit)

Point, is partition has not really changed anything for the Islamic population in the sub-continent. Free movement of a section of people continues un -checked and their are enough havens , whether it be old delhi , north Calcutta , just outside the walled city area in jaipur where people find sanctuary. the old migratory patterns continue.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

To avoid such incidents and arrest the scums before the act, we should declare award of 1 crore for anybody who gives information that leads to arrests. Even Bakis ISI hizras will come forward to collect the awards and sing the song. Had been to Jaipur ( and Johri Bazar) last month. :evil:
Raja Ram
BRFite

Post by Raja Ram »

It is with deep sadness that I write this commentary. Right after the sham elections in the rentier state, I had started a thread with some thoughts expressed therein. It was predicted then that there will be fresh impeteus to terror especially outside J&K in India.

It should not be a surprise to old timers here that India's war on terror is its own war, at times some may express empathy or even provide practical support, but it will all be temprorary. No one cares if India bleeds. That is not a complain or a lament by this seasoned commentator who has been on this board for long. It is a statement of fact.

What should not happen is that "no one cares" include GoI in the list. It is important to have an integrated approach to fight this war. It cannot be sacrificed at the altar of politics.

It is imperative that across the board consensus in this fight is built and agreed upon. That is lacking today because the political leadership across the board is petty minded.It needs committed leadership across the board in states and at the center.

The situation in pakistan is bleak, the truth is that the elections attracted very low participation. It is part of a carefully crafted charade. The real situation is bleak there in every possible way. On the contrary, India is on the move, every thing we do as a nation is attracting attention.

The recent IPL is no exception. Its success is a very visible manifestation of India's ascent like many other such indications. I feel that this could be a target next for the ISI and its terror groups. The reason I am saying this warning here is, it fits in with selection criteria - high visibility, international repurcussions will be limited if the players or not targeted, will dent international confidence in India, guaranteed reaction against Muslims in India that will trigger usual responses namely - distortion of the incident and deflecting attention from muslim terror to hindus and their intolerance, government becoming "sensitive" etc.

There are some tough decisions that we as Indians (the government and people) be ready to take if we want our righteous retribution. The question is "Are we ready?" and the answer is unambigous - "we are not ready" to take these decisions. Only when we are ready and willing to take these decisions can we really fight this war - our war on terror. Till then we have to suffer more such events
Rishi
Forum Moderator

Post by Rishi »

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/rdx-used-in ... 241-3.html

RDX used in Jaipur blasts: Rajasthan govt
Kataria said the explosives used were powerful timer bombs capable of showering over 1,700 pellets.
sauravjha
BRFite

Post by sauravjha »

Apropos to karan Dixit's point about the Sena and Biharis. the same thing happened in Assam as well. People there have a problem with "Hindustanis" but are unable to do anything about our BD friends.The Nellie massacre is a distant memory and the main reactionary group in Assam i.e the ULFA is now firmly in the 'Hindustani hataao' 'BD lao 'camp.

Biharis are not a burden on this country , but they are actually the "beasts of burden" . Once you start agitating against them you simply pave the way for BD ingress, because local business loves cheap labour .
Last edited by sauravjha on 14 May 2008 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
sanjaychoudhry
BRFite

Post by sanjaychoudhry »

7. The army has been alerted (By whom? For what?)

8. 200 NSG commonados have been "demanded".(what for?)
Army has been alerted because of the possibility of communal riots breaking out. Army will conduct flag marches and enforce the curfew and generally assist the civilian district-level police in maintaining peace.

NSG commandos have been demanded for raiding terrorist safe houses because many of the perpetrators may have gone into hiding in the Muslim-majority areas of the city. They may be well armed and you will be needing trained commandos to flush them out of their holes.
SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

To the rest of the world this is only a few Hindus killed worshipping their monkey god. To the GoI its just a minor embarassment to its IM/Paki/Sickuler appeasement policy. Nothing will change. :roll:

Yet another peaceful Indian city has be dragged into the middle of this proxy war.

End of my whining..till the next attack
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

The GOI must accept the fact that we are and have been in a state of war for a very long time.The war this time is being waged within the country using fifth columnists and traitors ,providing logistic assistance to cross-border terrorists from both Pak and Bangladesh.The puppetmasters of these heinous attacks are well known and operate in safety from their lairs in their countries,with the full knowledge of their political or military masters.We have only two choices.Sit back and suffer,or hit back and let the perpetrators of the terror suffer.If our PM has those dangling "hangings" between his legs,it is time to display them in some measure.There are both diplomatic and undiplomatic ways in which the message can be sent.It is past time to do so.The Israeli's taught the assassins of the Munich Olympics a "permanent" lesson.We must adopt the same tactics to send an unmistakaable message of zero tolerance to prevent further outrages.
Rishi
Forum Moderator

Post by Rishi »

An examination of the blast sites indicated that the bombs were filled with ball bearings and small iron pieces to act as splinters, sources close to the investigation said.
HuJI it seems like. But the Motive? This is too neatly planned to be some arbit thing. Incite communal violence? That wont happen.
bart
BRFite

Post by bart »

This calls for retaliation in Bangladesh. If not direct, at least covert.
ashish raval
BRFite

Post by ashish raval »

Evil perpetuates not because it is strong but when Good people do nothing. This is what exactly is happening here. The only way to fight terror is using the pro-active approach. Police should be given more powers and funding to plant hitman's among the communities. Atleast they can put informers in various communities who can inform about the people coming from outside the state in guise of meeting the relatives. There is a repeated pattern here, attacking India every 6 months or so and installing fear in specifically Hindu dominated area. Even if there are no riots the idea here is to pile up the anger among the Hindu's, attack after attack eventually people somewhere in India will not be able to bear the pressure and crack and this will lead to widespread riots. This pattern is clearly funded by Al-Qaeda and ISI. The only approach here should be the reselience of society not to bog down and strong action by Government.
sauravjha
BRFite

Post by sauravjha »

Atleast they can put informers in various communities who can inform about the people coming from outside the state in guise of meeting the relatives

what do you do when you have a miscreant in custody and a call comes at 2 A.M in the morning:

"abbey xuddin ko chhod do. Saamne election hai or x-bad mohalle mein mujhe election mein y-ullah ka samarthan chahiye?"
MuthuswamyM
BRFite -Trainee

Post by MuthuswamyM »

This is Moorthy Muthuswamy.

First, my condolences to those affected by the serial bomb blasts.

Entire India is now a soft target. Terrorism is only going to escalate. For all this talk of India’s future, let me be blunt: right now, India’s future is in the hands of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

Essentially, there is an enemy “armyâ€
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Dear Moorthy,this is precisely what the masterminds of the terror want to happen-an internal conflict in India between Hindus and Muslims,with tit-for-tat incidents keeping the flames of hatred burning.We must go after the masterminds in their own countries,do unto them what they have done to us,in far greater intensity,until they cry uncle.As a member pointed out,things can be done overtly and covertly.Overtly,we must take all possible diplomatic measures to expose them (to the world community)and diplomatically punish the evildoers with expulsions,trade sanctions,visa denials,etc..Covertly we must eliminate those who have masterminded the terror.The co-conspirators within the country,when caught should be publicly executed if and when found guilty by special courts.
Last edited by Philip on 14 May 2008 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
Raju

Post by Raju »

Firstly I do not like this pattern of establishing knee-jerk threads .. and all of us doing our venting and then slowly everything is forgotten. This pattern resembles our Govt.

As for Pakistan, all I can say it truly deserves a surprise. Another earthquake perhaps .. something the aftermath of which can keep it busy and begging for another 2 years.
MuthuswamyM
BRFite -Trainee

Post by MuthuswamyM »

Philip wrote:Dear Moorthy,this is precisely what the masterminds of the terror want to happen-an internal conflict in India between Hindus and Muslims,with tit-for-tat incidents keeping the flames of hatred burning.We must go after the masterminds in their own countries,do unto them what they have done to us,in far greater intensity,until they cry uncle.As a member pointed out,things can be done overtly and covertly.Overtlky,we must take all possible diplomatic measures to expose and diplomatically punish the evildoers with expulsions,trade sanctions,visa denials,etc..Covertly we must eliminate those who have masterminded the terror.The co-conspirators within the country,when caught should be publicly executed if and when found guilty by special courts.
I have researched this problem for a long time to know that terror is just one part of a multi-front religious war (called jihad) imposed on unbelievers.

The so-called Muslim religious institutions and the doctrine (also called holy "scriptures") are the power structure behind this terror.

Terror is not going to go away unless Indian Muslims are liberated from a genocidal ideology, pretending to be a religion, to alternative way of life, such as Hinduism.

This issue requires a total rethink...
Amitayus
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Amitayus »

[quote="MuthuswamyM"]This is Moorthy Muthuswamy.

Essentially, there is an enemy “armyâ€
enqyoobOLD
BRFite

Post by enqyoobOLD »

Wonderful. Several pages into the "discussion", we now have no less a luminary than Dr. "expel all Muslim citizens from India" Moo-Moo whipping up the Faithful, who now call for
This calls for retaliation against BD, at least covert if not overt

May I point to the only news about who MAY BE "responsible":
The police have arrested two suspects, a man and a woman, who are suspected of being involved in the blasts.
After being admitted to S M S Hospital, they have confessed to the police of their involvement.
The man , who described himself as '' Vijay from Mumbai '' has told the police that a third accomplice , is missing and she is in possession of some more explosives.
Any evidence that "Vijay from Mumbai" is Abdul from Chittagong? Or that the two wimmens are Ayesha and Fowzul from Dhaka? He doesn't LOOK like a Bangladeshi, but then exactly how does a Bangladeshi look? Then again, he may have absolutely nothing to do with the blasts except that he was injured, and he's an out-of-towner, so a target of hate. The "confession" is probably as bogus as the immediate claim that this was done by Huji or Buji or whatever.

Sorry to interrupt the ranting and frothing, please do go back to your preferred pursuits. :roll:

By the way, what happened? Where is the Hundistan Crimes, with its usual immediate investigative idiocy proclaiming that this
REVENGE FOR *******
where ****** is (select from)
* "Gujarat"
*"Kashmir"
*"Iraq"
*"Phillippines"
*"Earthquake in China"
*"Mother Teresa"
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Enqyoob,

Isnt HuJI from Bangladesh? Of course nothing is proven conclusively yet, and even if someone is caught, one can always argue police brutality...

But HuJI is being blamed right now.
enqyoobOLD
BRFite

Post by enqyoobOLD »

Ah, yes!
Fact: "Huji is from Bangladesh"
Fact" "Huji is BEING BLAMED" right now.

That makes it right to go invade Bangladesh, and the earlier the better because if you wait, such uncomfortable things as "evidence", "sanity" etc. might intefere.
To quote that world-famous Pioneer of Jurisprudence, Edwin Meese, former Attorney General (and real-estate con artist) of the United States of America:
Why would you be a suspect (substitute "being blamed") if you are not guilty?

Thinking is a terrible thing. Should be banned entirely.
ShivaRaj
BRFite -Trainee

Jaipur blasts

Post by ShivaRaj »

Is there even any need for discussions these days about who is responsible. Forget the aam janta, it has a memory of 2 days, media about 3 days, politicians 3 days, corrupt police about 5 days. So where does that leaves us? What's next?