Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Yusuf
BRFite

Re: Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

Post by Yusuf »

If those in the know can be of some assistance to fellow Indians so that they dont get screwed, it would really be good.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

And folks - OK - now that this forum has received so much publicity on here - just go on there and see if the content is good for anyone who is not brain dead. The forum is dead stupid. Anyone who likes being on there should be encouraged to stay on there and become Grand poo.buh member with 786 posts or whatever. It's every man for himself. Some people need a real woman for lovemaking,. Others will wank off looking at a donkey.
classic hakimullah
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
VikB
BRFite

Post by VikB »

Can we have a way to capture such classic posts by Shiv :D
VikB
BRFite

Post by VikB »

Cross posting from another thread: by Shiv

"China's social peace comes from giving its millions something to do to be useful and earn a living. One look at Pakistan and you get an idea of what happens in a country where you have a hundred million odd people who do not have any education or purpose in life. Such a population are ripe for being sold bullcrap like they exist as god's servants and should work for Allah when the truth is they exist only because momma and poppa had no condom. That's all"
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

VikB wrote:Can we have a way to capture such classic posts by Shiv :D
Use the BRF Archiver tool and tell it to only archive posts from Shiv. :)
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Pacquis have taken a leaf out chicom propaganda book. They have pacquis posing as Indians on various other forums and post "neutral" POVs. Only in BR we can easily sniff them out. :)
Hiten
BRFite

Re: Indian Defence Websites Watch

Post by Hiten »

shiv wrote:"Warning BRFites" and telling them where not to go is a bad idea.
Saar, i believe the issue here is not about going, go as much as it pleases you it - no harm done. The problem arises when you, as an Indian begin posting there. This is when all the fun begins. A rolling & frequently updated thread grabs the attention of search engines, which the begins to index it all the more frequently, pushing it higher up the result page. Higher up it goes, more eyeballs it would grab from random viewers who go searching for certain content gaining popularity.

Let us assume that all such, via search engine visitor, to their forum is completely turned off by nature of discussion, vowing never to return. But these forums also serve up Google Adsense ads. There is always likelihood that the visitor may get interested in one of the ads and following the link provided, completes a successful transaction, following which the pakistanis would recieve payment. This is, anyway, how Adsense works & revenue generated are in Billions

The idea would be to deprive them of this revenue stream. A visitor looking up the site but not posting does them no benefit, in fact you are a liability because you use up their bandwidth resources & also search queries tax the hardware. Thus a forum that may be frequently visited but not updated through forum participation & no ads clicked will automatically be deprived of revenue. Short of revenue, they will no longer be able continue maintaining their forums. Anyway, the only forums with half-decent participation are the Indian & pakistani. In both forums, without Indian participation, the forums would die natural death. Why do anything to prolong their life to carry on posting bile?

In fact, it would be a good idea, to upload your h-res pictures on to their gallery and hotlink it from there elsewhere. Since the photo will be served up from their server, their bandwidth would get used up. If they are even half-smart, they can stop it, but it would be good while it lasts
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Yusuf wrote:No nothing new, but acceptance that pakis are masquerading as Indians.

Our boys go to troll that's it, but it helps those guys with ranks which helps them spread other propaganda.
Yusuf, just a small question. It's obvious that you are not averse to using that moniker for the turds across the border, then why the use of "Paki" and now "Puki" is forbidden on DFI?
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Kashi wrote:
Yusuf wrote:No nothing new, but acceptance that pakis are masquerading as Indians.

Our boys go to troll that's it, but it helps those guys with ranks which helps them spread other propaganda.
Yusuf, just a small question. It's obvious that you are not averse to using that moniker for the turds across the border, then why the use of "Paki" and now "Puki" is forbidden on DFI?
Well, who does not enjoy calling them names. It's allowed here so taking it out.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Hiten wrote:
shiv wrote:"Warning BRFites" and telling them where not to go is a bad idea.
Saar, i believe the issue here is not about going, go as much as it pleases you it - no harm done. The problem arises when you, as an Indian begin posting there. This is when all the fun begins. A rolling & frequently updated thread grabs the attention of search engines, which the begins to index it all the more frequently, pushing it higher up the result page. Higher up it goes, more eyeballs it would grab from random viewers who go searching for certain content gaining popularity.

Let us assume that all such, via search engine visitor, to their forum is completely turned off by nature of discussion, vowing never to return. But these forums also serve up Google Adsense ads. There is always likelihood that the visitor may get interested in one of the ads and following the link provided, completes a successful transaction, following which the pakistanis would recieve payment. This is, anyway, how Adsense works & revenue generated are in Billions
This is how I see it. If a forum is really informative, interesting and inclusive - there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop that forum from getting hits short of governmental action in shutting it down. All your points are very valid - but unfortunately if that forum ends up being very good they will generate the funds they need.

If the Paki owners are good and competent they can definitely give other forums a run for their money and all we will be able to do is protest feebly. Perhaps they can be caught out on copyright and other issues. In my view the only thig BRFites can do is to keep BRF informative and inclusiive and outside BRF we can use membership in other fora to point out what is being done in Indiandefenceforum.

Of course on an unrelated note we are already using our own expertise to draw Pakis and others to information that we want them to see on forums, blogs and video hosting sites. Some of us are probably making money as well and that would be IMO a good riposte. And of course we have a lot more Indians who can pretend to be Pakis and join their fora to sabotage. But I think Pakhanastan itself is becoming less relevant. We really need to look at China. We see so many Indian going to Paki sites and crossposting dhoti shivering stuff on here. Pointing out that Indiandefence is run by a Paki and they are making money itself is a form of India dhotishivering. Maybe that is good - but the fact is, on BRF we have virtually no one following Chinese fora. We owe it to Chinese contributors and Chinese trolls who come here and feed us with info.
tariqkhan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by tariqkhan »

Seems to be a DFI party going on. Exactly, not sure what is being proved here. It is a well known fact that IDF is run through World Defence Network in conjunction with 6 other websites.

Check out www.worlddefencenetwork.com

It is not just Pakis we have partnership with under the network but others also. :rotfl: IDF is run and managed by Indians, there is no Paki propaganda or ISI supporting going on (use your brain Defense Strategists, ISI? WTF) for further proof check out our forums. I am not sure why some asses are on fire just cause there is another Indian website projecting the Indian armed forces. :roll:

For further information on the site feel free to contact me, dont listen to these Russian 15 year old kids here managing the DFI.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Adminullahs please to shoot down pacquis polluting this thread.
Sabyasachi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sabyasachi »

tariqkhan wrote:Seems to be a DFI party going on. Exactly, not sure what is being proved here. It is a well known fact that IDF is run through World Defence Network in conjunction with 6 other websites.

Check out http://www.worlddefencenetwork.com

It is not just Pakis we have partnership with under the network but others also. :rotfl: IDF is run and managed by Indians, there is no Paki propaganda or ISI supporting going on (use your brain Defense Strategists, ISI? WTF) for further proof check out our forums. I am not sure why some asses are on fire just cause there is another Indian website projecting the Indian armed forces. :roll:

For further information on the site feel free to contact me, dont listen to these Russian 15 year old kids here managing the DFI.
Even if it has nothing to do with ISI, it is ethically wrong to run a forum for Indian defence affairs by a Pakistani owner. This thread has proved it and its good for posters like me to be aware of the fact. This particular thread has served the right purpose.
The so called world defence network was catering Pakistani defence forum first and rest of the forums were launched after wards. Actually PDF predates world defence network. So spare us with your bS.

People know well about who runs DFI and many members including Yusuf have been meeting members (in person) on different occasions in India.

Its ethically and morally wrong (I repeat) given Indo- Pak relation, given importance of propaganda in this age and terrorism your terrorist nation is raising against us.

Have some shame.
tariqkhan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by tariqkhan »

Even if it has nothing to do with ISI, it is ethically wrong to run a forum for Indian defence affairs by a Pakistani owner. This thread has proved it and its good for posters like me to be aware of the fact. This particular thread has served the right purpose.
Mate, it is a total bullshit that the site run by a Paki owner. IDF is run by me, jagjit, spark, and few others.
The so called world defence network was catering Pakistani defence forum first and rest of the forums were launched after wards. Actually PDF predates world defence network. So spare us with your bS.

People know well about who runs DFI and many members including Yusuf have been meeting members (in person) on different occasions in India.

Its ethically and morally wrong (I repeat) given Indo- Pak relation, given importance of propaganda in this age and terrorism your terrorist nation is raising against us.

Have some shame.
Partnership with other sites is nothing but business, nobody dictates us what to do or how to run and manage the site. For a small site like IDF, it is necessary to have partnership until it can grow and stand alone. If i want to i can separate it, but there is more to loose in terms of traffic than to gain. And so far we are doing fine.
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

LOL the bakis have reached BR as well to pollute here
Partnership with other sites is nothing but business, nobody dictates us what to do or how to run and manage the site.
what partnership baki khan , when you yourself own and run all the sites check here again if u havent watched the first post LOL

TurkeyDefence:
Quote:
Registrant:
Tariq Khan

Registered through: FXDomains
Domain Name: TURKEYDEFENCE.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.WORLDDEFENCENETWORK.COM
NS2.WORLDDEFENCENETWORK.COM

You are the baki who owns turkey defence there is nothing to check its wide open no partnership lol

AustraliaDefence:
Quote:
Registrant:
Tariq Khan

Domain Name: AUSTRALIADEFENCE.COM

You are the same paki who owns australia defence LOL , and its partnership

IranianDefence:
Quote:
Registrant:
Tariq Khan

Domain Name: IRANIANDEFENCE.COM

Same baki who owns iran defence , lol

Partnership of scam , hosted together with DEFPUK.PK on pakhost lol amazing try an play the deceive game somewhere else , wait u will be exposed to shame all over , your attacks on indian websites and hacking ideas is no secret anymore .So baki khan run to your puki fathers and start the hacking and attacking of more indian websites

MOD ALERT :- check this baki please he originates form US same from where defPUK.pk originates and is the FAI like guyrunning the show.

P.S. :- marking more details to rahul M of br to check for himself and verify the details of this baki
Last edited by Avi J on 26 Aug 2011 11:27, edited 1 time in total.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Ok here you go. This is a conversation between one of our members in another forum Shash (admin on sister site) and Benny aka Spark aka Krish.

Check the highlighted parts. Makes an interesting reading. Spark is not sure who Tariq is and calls him one low IQ guy!! Plus he agrees that Jagjit, one of the admins does not have the keys!!

So while Tariq is here, he can have a look.

From: coffeewithbenny@gmail.com <coffeewithbenny@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Subject: Chat with coffeewithbenny@gmail.com
To: shash2k2@gmail.com

11:29 PM coffeewithbenny: SB is not working it seems
me: yes. GA was moved to a diffrent server
and also defence videos .
coffeewithbenny: oh okie
me: its having some small configuration nissues
coffeewithbenny: why created the second forum?
11:30 PM me: its to create an INternational forum with mature discussion on
geoplitics.
no more only Pakistan centric discussions
coffeewithbenny: so that means mods form other nationalities?
11:31 PM And i still see lot of negative threads on pakistan from oracle
me: yes if they are not into flaming and are mature people
coffeewithbenny: then why dont u invite members from that idle pakistan
talk.. it has some oldies like NEO and Darkstar
11:32 PM me: Initially we need to start from somewhere . Majority of
Pakistan related threads are due to OSAMA factor
coffeewithbenny: oh okie.. but the members are same in both..
11:33 PM me: As of now but we are trying to get many international members.
Many do lurk but are waiting for site to pick up.
coffeewithbenny: oh okie...
11:34 PM me: we are getting international traffic .
coffeewithbenny: i am planning to move from WDN network
me: We are always open for you . Your earlier position will be there for
you whenever you want.
11:35 PM ALso same position for connan as well on GA>
coffeewithbenny: i am interested in DFI only.. if there is any postion..
otherwise i am happy as a regular member there..

11:36 PM me: MOD slot is quite full on DFI unfortunately and It will be a
little difficult to promote someone as mod all of a sudden. I can get you
respected member status.
11:37 PM coffeewithbenny: its ok...
thing is that , the ownership issue is not yet settled in there
me: Benny Person like you can rise in matter of 2-3 months.
11:38 PM coffeewithbenny: i had a talk with jagjit.. that tariq guys account
is used by WDN it seems
11:39 PM me: Jagjit is happy with IDF?
11:40 PM coffeewithbenny: i dunno.. maybe that position as admin is
satisfactory.. but the thing is that the WDN or that Webmaster of PDF can
access the chatbox for moderators which is of concern of me..
i wasck so that t banned for raising questions but i made myself back so
that the platform is not used for propoganda
11:41 PM but it seems monetary benefits is the only motive
me: I always knew that tariq is a fake
coffeewithbenny: tariq is not a fake.. he is some low iq guy used by WM,
who is supposedlky a friend of him according to jagjit
11:42 PM me: yeah. I mean he is not an Indian
coffeewithbenny: its a possibility ...
i have talked about other alternatives

me: I think you dont know that many senior members and mods contribute
money in case its needed.
coffeewithbenny: like shifting the whole database to newer place away from
WDN
me: Even I contributed some money for last server upgrade.
11:43 PM You didnt spend much time here . I liked DFI because its open for
all senior members
Benny do you think they will allow that?
coffeewithbenny: nope ..
11:44 PM i was just suggesting .
thing is i cant spend time in both places.. co u already know i devote a
lot of time in forum when i am in
11:45 PM me: By both places you mean DFI and GAQ or DFI and IDF?
11:46 PM coffeewithbenny: DFI and IDF.. i can be only there in 1 place
if i shift from there obviosly they will ban me.
co i have given enough trouble to that tariq and WM
11:47 PM me: WM has real name of Ahsan?
coffeewithbenny: yup.. thats what i heard from jagjit
me: Benny one thing I can assure you that at DFI no one will backstab you.
11:48 PM coffeewithbenny: the contact numkber for IDF and PDF are same and i
asked that to WM in pdf yesterday
me: You can be mod on GA and a respected member on DFI . in any case I am
there as well as AV .
Till AV is there you need not worry about anything.
11:49 PM coffeewithbenny: ok anyway i will try getting members to here.. but
for that i have to be thrown out from there.. co i was repsonsible for most
members there...
jagjit is actually intersted in starting another forum..
me: If you want we will promote you as mod is a day or two.
11:50 PM coffeewithbenny: we talked about hijacking the IDF database from
WDN , but the thing is that the database password is still not given by
tariq
me: Benny DFI hasd huge plans and scope to grow.
11:51 PM we can start this http://www.indianpoliticalforum.com
we palnned it for 2012 on vbulletin4
vbseo installed form start on dedicated box
coffeewithbenny: ok anyway i will spend time there in idf and check if i
can get some members for the time being..
11:52 PM i will contact when there is a change of plan
me: also a defence wiki and weekly magazine in pipeline
coffeewithbenny: ok
11:54 PM ok shash.. nice talking to u...
11:55 PM me: You can email me anytime you are ready . when a legend like you
leaves the forum many people will automaticall leave so I dont think ou need
to talk with anyone
coffeewithbenny: and one more thing.. pls stop calling me benny... thats
not my name,,,, call me Kris instead... that was what i was called while in
UK..
11:56 PM me: ok Kris
jaisi agya
coffeewithbenny: its actually the short form of Krishna, my real name :)..
and just dont disclose that... to anyone... :)
11:57 PM me: sure . dont worry
coffeewithbenny: okie buddy take care..
bye
me: Tc . see you around.
So one of the mods Benny aka Spark is not sure of the owner of the forum.

Now how safe are Indian members there esp those who might be MPs?
Last edited by Yusuf on 26 Aug 2011 12:23, edited 2 times in total.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

And while Tariq is here, I "request" him to read the earlier post where i asked questions to Benny.
Yusuf wrote:Benny who has the WHM access keys of those forums?

Who owns WDN?

Both paki and fake are on te same server as well, yes or no?
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

Mate, it is a total bullshit that the site run by a Paki owner. IDF is run by me, jagjit, spark, and few others

Hey paki khan look your own staff is trying to attack you lol , because they know your paki love , lol

baki khan now who is trying to act stupid , i have the full details of the conversation on this , i marked this to rahul M already , this was the chat recorded with one of our site staff SHASHANK kumar , look clearly .

baki khan should i post here also the emails you keep sending to INDIAN military pros to start posting more on DEFPUK forum, or should i post here all that details of your PUKI love form your own puki brothers .

read the above post guys by yusuf :-
coffeewithbenny: i dunno.. maybe that position as admin is
satisfactory.. but the thing is that the WDN or that Webmaster of PDF can
access the chatbox for moderators which is of concern of me..
SO see pakis controlling the entire site as claimed by BENNY here the mod of that forum , still more proof is needed?
11:47 PM me: WM has real name of Ahsan?

coffeewithbenny: yup.. thats what i heard from jagjit
see WM is ahsan the guy who owns and runs defpuk.puk , he si the one running the show and indian at his mercy there.

11:48 PM coffeewithbenny: the contact numkber for IDF and PDF are same and i
asked that to WM in pdf yesterday
.we already busted that here , its no partnership its a scam which baki khan tries to prove otherwise.
11:50 PM coffeewithbenny: we talked about hijacking the IDF database from
WDN , but the thing is that the database password is still not given by
tariq
LOL listen to the trust level and see who baki khan really is a baki still not trusting his loved indian traitors

SPARK aka BENNY resigned form his post in WDn wanted to hack it LOL , they he wanted to be a moderator, we smelled the rat and took out from him all the above and rejected him , following that he went back to his puki forum and his puki khan brother.this guy benny aka krish works in the media , guys like him getting into the media manipulates the whole news and paki love , we need to hunt them down all over via emails , social networks and put the tag of paki lover on him.

I request all those guys who are on the net and know some tech , hunt them down all over the net and shame them everywhere., we can start a drove to clean such baki lovers form india.

Respected members in indian media world like Chacko sir of frontier india and all those who runs and own an indian site, all the BRF elites have exposed that baki khan is here to defend his baki brother and this thread.

Request to seniors and mods of BR a humble request, if we can expose more details of the paki network and their modus operandi , please give us the chance , because BR with his reputation and reach can reach out to al those indians who unknowingly might fall into the trap of these pakis. Thanks to BR staff to have given us this space , while we speak our forum still continues to be under threat and severe attack from this buki khans puki brothers and indian traitors.
Pandav
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Pandav »

AV/Yusuf ,I wish many Indian lurkurs looking at this thread.

BTW when DFI gonna be online again ??
tariqkhan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by tariqkhan »

Grow up, Russian kid. :mrgreen:

Some of the domains above are under my name, i choose to provide whatever information is in public domain. I also could choose to hide it, but it is open, and there is nothing to hide as it is just business.

The chat provided above with spark is a year old chat before spark joined the IDF, he was confused with the propagated information provided by the likes of you. Spark now knows all the details and there is nothing to hide.

For those users interested in knowing more information, i will just go ahead and provide it here.

WDN is owned by me and couple of other international administrators (http://www.worlddefencenetwork.com/forums) from India, Pakistan, China, Iran, Turkey and Australia. The network will continue to expand and more sites will continue to be added. Anyone can join the network and become part owner (see site for more details).

There is no time for any site to provide false information or play politics (the sites are transparent and open to see). The sites are made for particular countries, and whoever manages it controls it the way they like to.

Obviously, little sites will require support and therefore hosting, domain registrations, setups, and developments are all provided by the WDN staff who already joined earlier. At any time, any owner/manager can decide to leave the network by paying the costs owed to the network.

So it is simple as it is, if you are ok with it, you are ok with it, if not, then dont visit the site, its simple.

I will now end all the discussions here and dont want further derailment of this reputable site.

If you have further questions feel free to email me support@indiandefence.com :)
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

Grow up, Russian kid.
lol obviously you dont know me then ask br staff .
Some of the domains above are under my name, i choose to provide whatever information is in public domain. I also could choose to hide it, but it is open, and there is nothing to hide as it is just business.
lol exposed paki.
So it is simple as it is, if you are ok with it, you are ok with it, if not, then dont visit the site, its simple.

I will now end all the discussions here
So you have accepted it here , and you are exposed with your propaganda and your burkha love.
The chat provided above with spark is a year old chat before spark joined the IDF, he was confused with the propagated information provided by the likes of you. Spark now knows all the details and there is nothing to hide.
date of chat is here for all to see :-
From: coffeewithbenny@gmail.com <coffeewithbenny@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Subject: Chat with coffeewithbenny@gmail.com
To: shash2k2@gmail.com

LOL paki IQ cant calculate dates as well , see all lurkers this baki khan is a loser trying to hide and escape, he is trying to post links to his website and paki forums here , what a loser . pakistani

its just 3 months back when spark quit wdn modship for few days , its explained in mail the exact date of chat with shashank , dont hide behind the burkha ., ask spark is its 3 months or 1 year , you baki , you have no idea .
Last edited by Avi J on 26 Aug 2011 12:44, edited 3 times in total.
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

So Mr. tariq khan, which part of the Federally Administered Tribal Area you belong to?

Please accept my heartiest congratulations for being the latest syed in town. :lol:
Troy
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Troy »

tariqkhan wrote:The chat provided above with spark is a year old chat before spark joined the IDF, he was confused with the propagated information provided by the likes of you. Spark now knows all the details and there is nothing to hide.
Right! Spark was plotting to steal the IDF database, personally dealt with you and WM, and was concerned over the keys to the database, all this before he even joined IDF! Makes a lot of sense genius!
Khalsa
BRFite

Post by Khalsa »

at the very top its written WORLD DEFENCE NETWORK
right next to it is a drop down arrow.... Hover your mouse there ... and watch

bit more than just pakistan there.... i don't think its paki owned... i think its owned for the purpose of making money and generate traffic...
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

For the benefit of all members, Tariq Khan, is in imposter. Owns all the sites mentioned. Takes a name that makes him look like a Pathan when he is actually someone who "chose" to leave India at the time of partition, very "lovingly" called Mohajirs in Pakistan.
Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Niraj_D »

Do i need to say it again that, its the same person to whom advertising money stops?

The person who claims the revenue from puki. pk site also pockets the money generated from idf fake site.

And what bs WDN? Run by aliens?

loosers getting $ enema from isi scums & starting new fake sites.
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

tariqkhan wrote: Some of the domains above are under my name, i choose to provide whatever information is in public domain. I also could choose to hide it, but it is open, and there is nothing to hide as it is just business.
Hey, how about answering this post.

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 1#p1152801

Why is that all these sites have same google adsense account?. Why should the traffic ad money generated on your fake forum go to the Paki forum. Answer that.
Last edited by James B on 26 Aug 2011 14:54, edited 1 time in total.
Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Niraj_D »

Tariq,

For your independant sites -

Why contact numbers are same??

Why you've the same ad publisher on all websites?

To whom all this money goes??

When anybody donates money to site, it shows unknown name of recepient. Why it is so?

If there is nothing to hide, why don't you unmask whois details of WDN & tell us who owns it?

Benny ran away from all this questions. You are not answering either.

Which incompetant cyber mudarssa tranied these pakis? lol

Forum leaders are not necessarily owners of the domain. Try enhance your bs faqs on that WDN site & put some legitimate non-pirated theme there lol

All the porkies watching this. Your little party is busted. Crawl back in some shitty caves of yours.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Funny,

its registered with someone in Indianapolis US.

Even more interesting
Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited
This is owned by some service provider i think.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

krishnan wrote:Funny,

its registered with someone in Indianapolis US.

Even more interesting
Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited
This is owned by some service provider i think.
Well yes, "Tariq" aka Ahsan is in Gulshan e Indianapolis

Here this will help

Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Wonder if RAW guys are watching this thread. This turd Tariq (Ahsan) may have many stuff about India esp related to our forces with him. He may have passed it on over the years to our enemies. See if you guys can take care of him.

Just for the information, they snoop on PMs and pass on info to ISI if there is anything they feel is important to pass on. So if there are two Indian MPs sending any PMs and it has anything of value, it will land up with ISI.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

:D see the paypal ID -

cheenamalai - chinese mountain. Even here, they are taller than mountain, deeper than oiseaules...

This is clearly a fairly well considered though amateurish operation.
chackojoseph
BRF Oldie

Post by chackojoseph »

JE Menon wrote::D see the paypal ID -

cheenamalai - chinese mountain. Even here, they are taller than mountain, deeper than oiseaules...

This is clearly a fairly well considered though amateurish operation.
Its the email id of Ahsan Farooqui, the owner of the content farm defence.pee k .
jimmy_moh
BRFite

Post by jimmy_moh »

i believe this thread in BRF is going to increase the hit for those sites....
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

jimmy_moh wrote:i believe this thread in BRF is going to increase the hit for those sites....
But if we keep it long enough it will also tell the truth about the owners of that site.
chackojoseph
BRF Oldie

Post by chackojoseph »

jimmy_moh wrote:i believe this thread in BRF is going to increase the hit for those sites....
I doubt. Its a content farm. Spammy site. There are enough sites that and are superior and visiting it is an absolute waste of time. I noticed this because of it copied my articles. The more I saw it, the more disgusted got with it.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

shiv wrote:
But if we keep it long enough it will also tell the truth about the owners of that site.
I dont think he is going to come back again this Tariq aka Ahsan..

And yes, after seeing this thread, i dont expect posters from India (sane ones at least) to go to both those sites.
Why contribute to them?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

chackojoseph wrote:
I doubt. Its a content farm. Spammy site. There are enough sites that and are superior and visiting it is an absolute waste of time. I noticed this because of it copied my articles. The more I saw it, the more disgusted got with it.

In fact I think I am going to visit that site and copy all the hilarious stuff (if any) that I can find on here. Minus links of course. The good stuff (if any) can be posted without attribution anyway. Google will tell us where they lifted it from so getting the original source won't be difficult.
chackojoseph
BRF Oldie

Post by chackojoseph »

shiv wrote:In fact I think I am going to visit that site and copy all the hilarious stuff (if any) that I can find on here. Minus links of course. The good stuff (if any) can be posted without attribution anyway.
Its alleged that even discussions from other forums are being copied there. :rotfl:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

chackojoseph wrote:
shiv wrote:In fact I think I am going to visit that site and copy all the hilarious stuff (if any) that I can find on here. Minus links of course. The good stuff (if any) can be posted without attribution anyway.
Its alleged that even discussions from other forums are being copied there. :rotfl:
Well let me unleash the inner Paki in me :D