Agni-I/SR: Strategic Implications (Thread 2)

shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Agni-I/SR: Strategic Implications (Thread 2)

Post by shiv »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Amitabh:

This seems to be a simple reaction with the obvious objective of easing the pressure on Pakistan. It's still unclear to me what discussing Pakistan's "psyche" adds to our understanding of the response to the Agni I test, since I expect that any state in this position would respond in a similar manner by trying to shift the blame for the crisis to its opponent.
<hr></blockquote><p>Sorry to use the words "psyche" and "psychology" which are jargon and likely to put off the un-initiated.<p>I was discussing possible Pakistan thought processes that may have made them react more to the Agni test than they did to other tests as Sunil pointed out. I have been working on what different groups in Pakistan may be thinking in this regard. Sorry again if it doesn't make sense to you - it is my failure to communicate clearly enough what I mean - because the connection seems reasonably clear and obvious to me.
Roop
BRFite

Re: Agni-I/SR: Strategic Implications (Thread 2)

Post by Roop »

This thread has become as long as a Talibum's beard. Time to start a new thread. Admins, would you please lock this one? Thanks!