The Trash Thread in the Trash Can (Use 4545 to Merge Posts)

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
ashish raval
BRFite

Re: J & K news and discussion

Post by ashish raval »

^^ You want examples on what ? I can give you on anything above.
RSS is stupid organization for you and everyone is entitled for his/her opinion. But I do have an option to disagree too in my right. Christian missionaries are not doing it gently and doing it before Indian society in open. They can do what they do because they have unlimited funding, millions of gullible and poor people, divisions on caste lines in some part, a favorable government, nonexisting law enforcement agency, atheist attitude of present Indian generation and thinking it as cool and stupid blindfolded neta's around. We have an explosive mix of favorable things for any religions with money to expand let alone christians. :idea:
RayC
BRF Oldie

Post by RayC »

I would also request delink me from Somnath.

I don't hold his brief as old post would show.

I am only for a fair and level playing field be it Somnath or Mohammed Ghaznavi!
RayC
BRF Oldie

Post by RayC »

ashish raval wrote:^^ You want examples on what ? I can give you on anything above.
RSS is stupid organization for you and everyone is entitled for his/her opinion. But I do have an option to disagree too in my right. Christian missionaries are not doing it gently and doing it before Indian society in open. They can do what they do because they have unlimited funding, millions of gullible and poor people, divisions on caste lines in some part, a favorable government, nonexisting law enforcement agency, atheist attitude of present Indian generation and thinking it as cool and stupid blindfolded neta's around. We have an explosive mix of favorable things for any religions with money to expand let alone christians. :idea:

I love thatI
Christian missionaries are not doing it gently and doing it before Indian society in open. They can do what they do because they have unlimited funding, millions of gullible and poor people, divisions on caste lines in some part, a favorable government, nonexisting law enforcement agency,
Anyone has stoped you from doing the same?

If not, why cry?

Even though technically I am not a Hindu, I give my clothes and money to Bharat
Sava Ashram and not Mother Teresa since I have seen them in action in the national calamities! Religion is not material, action is. I never saw any
Christian organistions in the Andhra cylone or the Guajrat earthwake and so why should I give anything to the Christian organisations? I will give only to those who serve the destitutes, Bharat Seva Ashram does, Notwithstanding what is my religion, I will support them!

RSS was not there just to inform Acharya and his supporters!

I go by what is good for my country and not my political or religious baggage!

I am an Indian, first and always tlll my last breath.

I care not if I am consigned to a funeral pyrem buried or fed to the crows in the Tower of Silence. I would be dead and would not know the difference!
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

IMO, the RSS is targetted over Kashmir simply because they will not be amenable to a compromise.

Converted Kashmir
For two days these RSS soldiers stopped the Pakistani troops till the arrival of the Indian Army. Everybody knows about this historical sacrifice but none speaks about it. The Sheikh too knew about it. The same Sheikh who had left behind the people on hearing the news about the Pakistani invasion and fled, alongwith his family members, to Bombay. The Valley was saved first by the RSS workers and then by the Indian Army, not by the fugitive Sheikh.
RayC
BRF Oldie

Post by RayC »

vera_k wrote:IMO, the RSS is targetted over Kashmir simply because they will not be amenable to a compromise.

Converted Kashmir
For two days these RSS soldiers stopped the Pakistani troops till the arrival of the Indian Army. Everybody knows about this historical sacrifice but none speaks about it. The Sheikh too knew about it. The same Sheikh who had left behind the people on hearing the news about the Pakistani invasion and fled, alongwith his family members, to Bombay. The Valley was saved first by the RSS workers and then by the Indian Army, not by the fugitive Sheikh.
How did they do it? if so, what?

How many were they and how many were the tribals?

Why have they not been mentioned anywhere?

They had weapons?

The tribals had!
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

RayC wrote:How did they do it? if so, what?

How many were they and how many were the tribals?

Why have they not been mentioned anywhere?

They had weapons?

The tribals had!
It is mentioned in Narender Sehgal's book. The author looks legit since the MEA quotes material from his book. The book says some 200 people were trained to use a gun.

Point is, being holdouts on Kashmir is one possible reason why the RSS will be maligned by people looking for a compromise.

For example, here's the other side of the story where authors blame the RSS for prompting the Pakistani tribal invasion-

The Kashmir question by K. Sarwar Hasan Page 146
Another element that was added was that Sikh refugees from West Punjab and the Rashtriya Swayam Sevak Sangh volunteers had entered Jammu State and had started the massacre of Muslims

The struggle for Kashmir Michael Brecher 1953 (Page 29)
Rashtriya Sewak (sic) Sangh (R.S.S) bands created a reign of terror in the State. This state of affairs naturally aroused strong feelings of sympathy throughout Pakistan, particularly among the Muslims living in the contiguous areas who had numerous ties of relationships with the persecuted people of the State.
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

Wow! :eek: This is better than watching the Italian Parliament on TV. 8)
RayC
BRF Oldie

Post by RayC »

vera_k wrote:IMO, the RSS is targetted over Kashmir simply because they will not be amenable to a compromise.

Converted Kashmir

Great chaps the RSS.

200 you said in your last post before this.

Imagine 200 stopped the Pakistan tribals and yet, the Indian Army failed!!

Time the RSS took over the defence of the nation and the Army pensioned off!

Yet, when there was the hullabaloo ot the Hiduvta folks marching into Kashmir and raising the Indian Flag, IIRC, none surfaced!!
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

RayC wrote:Acharya,
I had read that the BJP would march to Kashmir.
Did that happen?
Where did you read it. Please show me.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

RayC wrote:Archan,
if your Hinduvta is all the great, why are you afraid of debate instead of pathetically bleating that you are offended being an RSS man.
That is the topic of discussion here. For Hindutva there are other forums to discuss in depth. You are invited to discuss your perception about everything.
somnath
BRF Oldie

Post by somnath »

Acharya wrote:
RayC wrote:Acharya,
I had read that the BJP would march to Kashmir.
Did that happen?
Where did you read it. Please show me.
Murli Manohar Joshi's "raising the Indian flag" in Srinagar stunt..In a precarious security situation, it forced the entire security machinery in J&K to give security to this "yatra" MM Joshi and some 50 others who finally raised the flag in a sanitised Srinagar..MM joshi was simply trying to outdo LKA's "rath yatra" and create a separate niche for himself in the sangh parivaar...Unfortunately for him, it was a major farce - even the party took it as that..
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

RayC wrote: I am only concerned that humbug argument of Archarya is bilge water and he has to take care!
I am not going to argue about your perception of the RSS and this handle "Acharya". The real discussion was about comments by Somnath.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

somnath wrote:
Murli Manohar Joshi's "raising the Indian flag" in Srinagar stunt..In a precarious security situation, it forced the entire security machinery in J&K to give security to this "yatra" MM Joshi and some 50 others who finally raised the flag in a sanitised Srinagar..MM joshi was simply trying to outdo LKA's "rath yatra" and create a separate niche for himself in the sangh parivaar...Unfortunately for him, it was a major farce - even the party took it as that..
Why are you worried. So many people have said this and that. So many including Nehru has done some form of this march during independence.
If you dont agree dont agree with it. There are lot of people who follow many leaders. Leaders will create their own niche. Are you jealous?
somnath
BRF Oldie

Post by somnath »

Acharya wrote: Why are you worried. So many people have said this and that. So many including Nehru has done some form of this march during independence.
If you dont agree dont agree with it. There are lot of people who follow many leaders. Leaders will create their own niche. Are you jealous?
:) Jealous of a politician?! Naah...

What I find distasteful is when politicians try to take partisan gains out of national crises, whether its floods (like Mamata B did recently with the Aila in WB) or MM Joshi's Kashmir (mis)adventure then...

BTW, so you agree there was a "claimed" BJP march to J&K, right? Unfortunately what was being touted as a yatra became a morning walk of a few!
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

somnath wrote:
What I find distasteful is when politicians try to take partisan gains out of national crises, whether its floods (like Mamata B did recently with the Aila in WB) or MM Joshi's Kashmir (mis)adventure then...

BTW, so you agree there was a "claimed" BJP march to J&K, right? Unfortunately what was being touted as a yatra became a morning walk of a few!
Why are you being partial here. Let them do it.
Now the question is do you still hate other people and have antipathi towards other and taunt people as 'Chaddiwallah'. From your posts it shows that you seem to enjoy it and take pleasure in it.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

National Crisis..huh and what about MMS's nice speech from Lal Quilla i.e. Muslims have first right on the resources of this country ? What about MMS's statement to press where he agreed that Muslims are being victimised and targeted during anti terror investigation or ops. So when we have PM himself leading by example why do you worry or even :(( over other politicians . :lol:
RayC
BRF Oldie

Post by RayC »

Acharya wrote:
RayC wrote:Archan,
if your Hinduvta is all the great, why are you afraid of debate instead of pathetically bleating that you are offended being an RSS man.
That is the topic of discussion here. For Hindutva there are other forums to discuss in depth. You are invited to discuss your perception about everything.
True it is emabrrassing for you to face the truth.

To be frank I really don't require your invitation.
Sanjay M
BRF Oldie

Re: Indo-French Ties

Post by Sanjay M »

In contrast to Mme Bruni's casual beauty, there is French Muslim convert Carole, who feels a need to parade around in a "Burquini":

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090813/ap_ ... ini_banned

Such people seemed to be rather ashamed that others might see their bodies -- Burqina Fatso?
:rotfl:
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Re: Indo-French Ties

Post by sanjaykumar »

Carla Bruni is hot

Not really.

pL ese Sto p post ingth ese pics, hard to ty p with le ft h and.
haoyun
BRFite -Trainee

Hello friends

Post by haoyun »

I am appalled by the misunderstanding and hostility toward Chinese culture in this topic. India and china are two great old civilizations and both suffered greatly from western colonization during past two centuries and shouldn’t be any reason for two countries to help each other and live peacefully.

A lot of people got second hand info and are subject to western propaganda/bigotry to demonize Chinese people, Chinese people like any people in any parts of the world are peace loving, law abiding and proud people. Of course there is corruption, but it is anywhere such as in US and india. Can you guys honestly tell me there are no corruption, no murder and no prostitution in India? I totally don’t understand some people’s high moral ground stand toward other culture.
archan
Forum Moderator

Re: Hello friends

Post by archan »

haoyun wrote:I am appalled by the misunderstanding and hostility toward Chinese culture in this topic. India and china are two great old civilizations and both suffered greatly from western colonization during past two centuries and shouldn’t be any reason for two countries to help each other and live peacefully.

A lot of people got second hand info and are subject to western propaganda/bigotry to demonize Chinese people, Chinese people like any people in any parts of the world are peace loving, law abiding and proud people. Of course there is corruption, but it is anywhere such as in US and india. Can you guys honestly tell me there are no corruption, no murder and no prostitution in India? I totally don’t understand some people’s high moral ground stand toward other culture.
Haoyun,
Welcome to the forum. We appreciate your thoughts. However, we do not create new threads on this forum unless a topic deserves a new thread. You are welcome to introduce yourself but please use the existing India-China thread for that.
We have note in the past that we do not hate the Chinese people - in fact many of us living outside India have very good Chinese friends. The main points of criticism are usually the communist party, its' policies against India, the cheating in business (such as making fake drugs and labeling them "Mad in India", and copying intellectual property). I am sure there is much to talk about on these issues in the other threads.
Feel free to ask questions, share your opinion and perspective in the existing thread and I hope you will have a mutually beneficial interaction with the other members. :)
I will soon merge these two posts in that thread.
Mathai
BRFite -Trainee

joining BRF Facebook

Post by Mathai »

I have sent in a request to join BRF Facebook.

Mathai

edit:

Sorry for the goof up. But, it seems that I cant post a message without starting a new thread. I meant to post this in Nukkad thread.
Last edited by Mathai on 18 Aug 2009 16:32, edited 2 times in total.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Re: joining BRF Facebook

Post by krishnan »

You should have put a one page ad in TOI and Hindu to announce that :P
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

welcome mathai.

ib4tl.
armenon
BRFite

Post by armenon »

Arrived in style like Harry Potter.. Aren't we ? :D
Welcome to Hogwarts.. Mathai.
IB4TL
karthik
BRFite

Re: A stable, prosperous Pakistan is NOT in India's interest

Post by karthik »

JwalaMukhi wrote:^^ The standards of credibility required of others is not maintained in the unnecessary link given to facebook. Well, the credibility of the link can stand onlee if the conversations that occured here, gets uploaded as is on the facebook account. Even then, one could easily create fake accounts. Only redemption factor in such a excercise, is the poor guy's facebook link is not being maliciously linked. This is to just ensure that the owner of the facebook account is not jeopardized. Mechanism without cross verification are best scribbled in one's own personal diary and not flaunted as proof of verification on a public forum.
Whats that even supposed to mean? Do you think i can maintain a fake account for 10years? Its people like you who are going to destroy the country, with your paranoid fears.

Do you want to meet me, i am sure if you meet me you would have your jaw broken. Get it, you dumb b@stard. I dont have to be ridiculed in my own country for having a different view by know nothings like you, freedom of speech is my fu@kening birth right that is enshrined in my constitution, which fanatics like you laugh and mock and dont care about others POV and also i dont give a shit about impressing your Moderater-"Ji"s, you boot licker.. Grow a spine.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

karthik wrote:
JwalaMukhi wrote:
Do you want to meet me, i am sure if you meet me you would have your jaw broken. Get it, you dumb b@stard. I dont have to be ridiculed in my own country for having a different view by know nothings like you, freedom of speech is my fu@kening birth right that is enshrined in my constitution, which fanatics like you laugh and mock and dont care about others POV and also i dont give a shit about impressing your Moderater-"Ji"s, you boot licker.. Grow a spine.
Tauba Tauba Tauba, Paki has come out of the closet now!

fu@kening :shock: Ij dat reflexibe fu@ck

Which Constitution - from 1956 or 1971 or 1999 or ....?
Last edited by RajeshA on 18 Aug 2009 21:40, edited 1 time in total.
karthik
BRFite

Post by karthik »

RajeshA wrote: Tauba Tauba Tauba, Paki has come out of the closet now!

I AM A INDIAN YOU {deleted expletive},
YOUR FROM PAKISTAN AND YOUR PARENTS!!! ]Did you even read what i said you {deleted expletive}? Are you deaf? I dont even see your location but i have given my facebook profile and you still question me? Why dont you come meet me in INDIA! {deleted expletive}.. I am here in Chennai come here if you have doubts.
Last edited by archan on 18 Aug 2009 21:55, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: User warned. Next time you do this, I will permanently ban you.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

karthik wrote: Did you even read what i said you limp dick week ling?
Reported to Mods.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Karthik, I think everyone knows by now that you have a vast vocabulary of abuses. No need to keep reminding us.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Tauba Tauba Tauba! La-howl-will-a-cow-at!

Pakistanis in Chennai!!! Bwhat ij diss bworld cuming to now!
Last edited by RajeshA on 18 Aug 2009 21:44, edited 1 time in total.
karthik
BRFite

Post by karthik »

Who the ****** cares now anyway.! This like driving a stake in my heart calling me pakistani because i have a different point of view.
Gog
BRFite -Trainee

Former BSF jawan in need of help

Post by Gog »

Hi,
I joined the forum to alert you floks. There seems to be some discrepancy.

Why does the below link show the BSF Jawan as Sukant Ghosh and the Bank account name as recieved by forum member is shown as 'Sukanta Ghosal".

http://www.ndtv.com/news/india/bsf_forg ... espair.php

To avoid any mixup.

You need to confirm if the bank account's reciever address is the same as the actual person.

You also could confirm if the bank account is jointly owned by Geeta Ghosh(persumably his wife).

Other details that could help you are as to what age is their kids so that you can assess their needs more accurately.

Once all of you concur, I am willing to donate some money. But right now all the details dont seem to match.

Thanks
Gog
BRFite -Trainee

Re: Former BSF jawan in need of help

Post by Gog »

Apologise. Stupid me. I ended up creating a new thread instead of posting into an existing thread. My bad. I request the moderator to merge me into the existing thread

Thanks

gog
John Snow
BRFite

Re: Pokhran II , CTBT and beyond

Post by John Snow »

I have never seen N guru so vicious on attacking a poster. It is indeed a one more BRF low. I had also said on occasions that Rja Ram garu is like GK Reddy of Hindu in good ol days. But nothing below that. This is now a new low.

I like N guru's scathing humor but it was mostly reserved for the deserved but now he is using it like spray gun.

I think N guru should retract his staement against RR only to enhance N gurus objectivity and Pin point strafing.

JMT
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

Hello?
Attack narayanan Din? "Vicious"? :roll: Pls read my post above, thanks.
Arun_S
BRF Oldie

Post by Arun_S »

John Snow wrote:I have never seen N guru so vicious on attacking a poster. It is indeed a one more BRF low. I had also said on occasions that Rja Ram garu is like GK Reddy of Hindu in good ol days. But nothing below that. This is now a new low.

I like N guru's scathing humor but it was mostly reserved for the deserved but now he is using it like spray gun.

I think N guru should retract his staement against RR only to enhance N gurus objectivity and Pin point strafing.

JMT
Couldn't agree more.
Gaur
Forum Moderator

Post by Gaur »

John Snow wrote:I have never seen N guru so vicious on attacking a poster. It is indeed a one more BRF low. I had also said on occasions that Rja Ram garu is like GK Reddy of Hindu in good ol days. But nothing below that. This is now a new low.

JMT
I am totally of the same opinion myself.
kaangeya
BRFite

Re: New Jersey Jirga-e-BRF October '09

Post by kaangeya »

Is it possible to do a halal under...
Admins, can Gagan be warned and his comments be expunged?
archan
Forum Moderator

Re: New Jersey Jirga-e-BRF October '09

Post by archan »

kaangeya wrote:
Is it possible to do a halal under...
Admins, can Gagan be warned and his comments be expunged?
No. Stick around longer and you'll see certain words/phrases are commonly used on BRF. We do not wish to kill humor on BRF and our standards of acceptance (of creative writing) are kept generally lax as long as the terminology is within reason.
Thanks.