Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

member_28025
BRFite

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by member_28025 »

Whose pic is it in the upper left corner?
Sonugn
BRFite

Post by Sonugn »

Bodhi Dharman
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

Sorry, don't know him. Tried googling but google is down.
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

Rahul Mehta wrote: Ganga cleaning --- why rivers in USA are clean?
hmmm.... - Not strictly true!
Half of All U.S. Rivers Are Too Polluted for Our Health

Now, if this is the case now, imagine during the hey days of industrial revolution.

We know about the London Thames Great stink

So, we will get the rivers clean, but the people has to realise themselves that it needs to happen. A sort of awakening! I think it is happening and it will bear its fruits in one way or another.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

Emperor WU´s Memorial Stele of Bodhidharma

On the north side and lower flank of the Bear Ear Mountain in Luoyang there is an old stupa. This is Bodhidharma´s burial stupa. [1]

Some 100 meters away from the stupa is a Temple known as Kong Xiang (literally means ‘empty appearance’ but also ‘empty chamber’ ). [2]

Between the front gate and the distant hall you find four stone monuments sticking out from the ground. One of them (the 1st one) is a copy of a memorial stele purportedly composed by Emperor Wu to commemorate Bodhidharma´s supposed saha-death.

Its an impressive text, and one that surely is worth the attention of every good zennist with a sharp eye for the true bodhi (spiritual)-light of Mahayana.

Two more monuments of this memory steele with nearly the same text exists; one located at Yuanfu Temple in North China and one at Shaolin Temple. In them, Emperor Wu praises Bodhidharma and expresses regret that he didn´t understand his message while making all sort of exclamations, further extolling the old Zen-sage in traditional Chinese manners.

By the way, the Yuanfu temple [3] is where the second patriarch Huike is buried and today the burial pagoda is visited by many westerners paying homage to this most known disciple of Bodhidharma .

The beginning part of the text reads as follows;

I have heard, that within the blue sea, there is a Black Dragon[4] with a lustrous white pearl, and that neither gods nor men have ever seen it. But my teacher has done so [5], the great teacher Bodhidharma. He is said to have come from India, though his home is unknown. We don´t know his family name. This great teacher took mind to be the essence and the yin and yang as the device. His nature was provided by heaven and his wisdom given by gods. His bearing was like the sea and the mountains, his spirit like billowing clouds. He possessed Udana-like clarity, with profound learning like Dharmaruci. The entire Buddhist canon was within his mind-stream. The five skandhas are transported on the sea of words. Riches turn to dust, and golden speech [scriptures] fall short. Vowing to spread the Dharma, he came east from India, planting his staff in China. He expounded the wordless truth [6], like a bright candle in a dark room, like the bright moon when clouds open.

Further down the memorial stele we read:

Heaven is vast and blue. Wild beasts cry out. Sweet springs gush forth! Another cry! Non-action arrives, and all action is gone, the Way is manifested, and birth and death are exposed. Bodhidharma died on the fifth day of the twelfth month in the early morning hours at Yu Gate. His age was unknown. He was buried ceremoniously at Bear Ear Mountain. His disciples were grief-stricken. Their lamentation moved heaven and earth, and their tears drenched their bodies. They were overcome, mourning as though their fathers and mothers had died. All the disciples, eyes closed mourned in this manner.

Further down the memorial stele we read:

Though his body was interred there in a grave, his appearance [7] traveled to the western regions. It was as if he came but did not come, left but did not leave. None known as holy or wise have attained Bodhidharma´s wisdom. My imperial actions lack merit and only comprise unworthy karma. Above this karma has harmed heaven´s yin and yang. Below it has damaged the happiness of all beings. At night I am greatly troubled and unable to eat. Within all that are great functions, there is Buddhism´s Mind. Though I have not gained the merit of nine years of sitting meditation to benefit beings, I still seek the meaning of Dharma, this eternal and miraculous gate. Practised in peace it is the essence, the sublime. Those who transmit it by word and deed are the Great Teacher´s progeny. Alas! I saw him and didn´t see him! [8]. I have only regret and distress aboutthe past and present. Though I am an ordinary person, I dare take the role of teacher and say that which I have not attained in this life will create tthe conditions for my future rebirth. One cannot engrave mind onto a stone, so how can the dharma be demonstrated? I fear heaven will change and the earth will be transformed, and then teachings of the Great Teacher will not be heard.
nagesh
BRFite -Trainee

Post by nagesh »

Let it be 1400 years,not 1200.The pioneer of world terrorism,was born then.
SwamyG wrote:I am deeply disappointed with BRFites :((, nobody highlighted an important point that was slipped by Modi in his speech :mrgreen:

He clearly said "barah so saal gulami" {1200 years of slavery}. MSM kind of missed the implication. Wow, it was like seeing a BRFite make a speech in Parliament.

While I had heard all his other points earlier, his narration about exporting Teachers was a new one. He has talked about teachers earlier, but the way he explained was a gem. Paraphrasing - vayapari dollar leke aatha hain, teacher puri peedi leke aatae hain". { A trader brings in dollar, but a teacher captures entire generation}. He is talking about soft-power and cultural influence. When was the last time a leader talk and mean these things, eh?

I noticed even one or two Congress MPs leaning forward and listening it with rapt attention. Modi touched upon different states, inciting applause from the respective contingent.

We have to come up with a nice name for this Modi tactic. He hugs both friends and enemies, so tightly. The enemies are scared of this hug, because they fully realize they cannot avoid it in public. And behind the scenes, Modi will still get the things done. By this hug, he does not give his enemies the freedom for their moves.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Pappu's not as dumb as made out to be. He shows sparkles of rare brilliance occasionally. Sample this for instance...

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

He may not be knowing the qualifications for sitting in LS. May be he thought that like his mama, Supriya's papa sent her there. To think that mafia wants to make this kind of person as PM. horrible.

Huge drama will be there on Narmada dam issue. Medha will be all over media for few more days and while she is doing her bit NM will do his work on other matters.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Regarding Rahul's stupid questions. Something comes to my mind. It seems, the Congress debacle has etched deep wounds in the minds of Congress. No doubt, Rahul is seeing all his friends and allies are loosing badly. Since Rahul is dumb, its okay. But as a system, Congress is more powerful with master trickstars, deep penetrations in every organ. What they will do in frustrations or in anger, when they see the noose is tightening around their neck. Will they flee or venture into MAD missions? If they venture into MAD missions, I wish Modi gets some divine blessings to counter these scumbags.
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

kmkraoind wrote:Regarding Rahul's stupid questions. Something comes to my mind. It seems, the Congress debacle has etched deep wounds in the minds of Congress. No doubt, Rahul is seeing all his friends and allies are loosing badly. Since Rahul is dumb, its okay. But as a system, Congress is more powerful with master trickstars, deep penetrations in every organ. What they will do in frustrations or in anger, when they see the noose is tightening around their neck. Will they flee or venture into MAD missions? If they venture into MAD missions, I wish Modi gets some divine blessings to counter these scumbags.
Keep faith in NaMo. He needs our support more than anything.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Anyone knows what is LTC scam? I googled, but nothing comes up except that 6 MPs are being raided by CBI.

My SM friends say that this is micro-potato. Apparently, MPs get 24 flights free a year. Normally, they do booking via Praliemnt House staff which pays the airlines. But MPs are also allowed to pay first, and then get re-imbursed. So some MPs who were not using their flight quota decided to put fake tickets , fake boarding pass and collect money from Parliament House :mrgreen: . A real cheap scam I must say.

If this the "scam", then I pity these MPs. They should be imprisoned for 3 years for wasting nation's time on such small scam. They should maintain some level. These are the scams small people do in office , like faking taxi receipts and faking medical bills to collect LTA and medical expenses.

But thats what I hear from SM. Anyone knows what the scam actually is?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rahul Mehta wrote:Anyone knows what is LTC scam? I googled, but nothing comes up except that 6 MPs are being raided by CBI.

My SM friends say that this is micro-potato. Apparently, MPs get 24 flights free a year. Normally, they do booking via Praliemnt House staff which pays the airlines. But MPs are also allowed to pay first, and then get re-imbursed. So some MPs who were not using their flight quota decided to put fake tickets , fake boarding pass and collect money from Parliament House :mrgreen: . A real cheap scam I must say.

If this the "scam", then I pity these MPs. They should be imprisoned for 3 years for wasting nation's time on such small scam. They should maintain some level. These are the scams small people do in office , like faking taxi receipts and faking medical bills to collect LTA and medical expenses.

But thats what I hear from SM. Anyone knows what the scam actually is?

LTA/LTC

It's a very common scam/racket among govt employees.

False tickets and documents are obtained for a consideration and these documents are later used by the applicant to claim full compensation for a journey never performed.

Sit at home and claim all allowed expenses for self and full family including kids.

Works out to a really tidy sum at senior levels because allowed class for travel is air/first class AC to anywhere in the country and back to normal place of residence.
Last edited by chetak on 13 Jun 2014 17:36, edited 1 time in total.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

There is something seriously wrong with Pappu gurus. I do not see any kind of reasonableness in his conduct most of the times. A normal person will have better perception of things than him and this man fail every time.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Narayana Rao wrote:There is something seriously wrong with Pappu gurus. I do not see any kind of reasonableness in his conduct most of the times. A normal person will have better perception of things than him and this man fail every time.
Smokes high grade stuff from what I hear.

Unlike Bill Clinton, pappu must be inhaling, -- explains his frequent absences and his woodstock like outlook. :wink:
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

chetak wrote: Works out to a really tidy sum at senior levels because allowed class for travel is air/first class AC to anywhere in the country and back to normal place of residence.
Throw in the fact that tickets could be only Air India and cost becomes even more higher.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

-moved-
Last edited by ShyamSP on 13 Jun 2014 23:21, edited 1 time in total.
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

NaMo has kept his reelection promise by granting permission for installing the gates. The process is expected to take around three years, which should be sufficient to ensure proper rehabilitation. I hope he pushes Anandiben with Kalpasar.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

I am glad that I predicted Gen VKS would be a bad choice for MoD. I stand vindicated.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Please STOP posting about the Pallavas, Boddhidharma etc here .
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

vinod wrote:
Rahul Mehta wrote: Ganga cleaning --- why rivers in USA are clean?
hmmm.... - Not strictly true!
Half of All U.S. Rivers Are Too Polluted for Our Health

Now, if this is the case now, imagine during the hey days of industrial revolution.

We know about the London Thames Great stink

So, we will get the rivers clean, but the people has to realise themselves that it needs to happen. A sort of awakening! I think it is happening and it will bear its fruits in one way or another.
Thames currently is cleanest its ever been. its got a huge variety of aquatic life. the aquarium next to thames has a section dedicated to aquatic life currently in thames. of course, it was in the past a sewer. However, even today the water is not potable. Ganga will be cleaned in due time. Inspite of it being so unclean, even in some sections towards the middle of the actual flow its considered safe.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

^^^ we have lost some of the indigenous life forms in Ganga like the river dolphins and other fish
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Shamlee wrote:- Sonia was not understanding a word. At one time I caught her rolling her eyes. If this woman doesn't understand Hindi why doesn't she use an interpreter? I'm sure the speech is being translated in English.
She had a bored expression and the emotion was more like exasperation. No idea at what. May be she suffers from ADD or even worse - may be she was getting late to reach her plane taking to her to one of her Bilderberg Conference junkets. Or simply bored to listen to a pithy lecture on strategy and vision for India. She would rather be in Milan shopping in one of those Liouis Vuitton or Italian biscuits for her elite dogs.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Not yet. The river dolphins, the river otters, gharials and some other fishes are still alive - but getting into endangered lists. There is still some hope, but yes., we need to move fast and we wasted an entire generation behind CONgoons.

If Ganga river dolphins go extinct, all CONgoons should be made to hang from nearest lampposts ... they had 30 years of time - they twiddled their thumbs ... being a banana sarkar
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

ramana wrote:* AP govt takes office without controversy
I was bracing myself for some rioting etc. but probably NaMo read the riot act to all sides in AP/T and Mort's fears of avoiding AP/T during his India travels were unfounded. Please see Nukkad where people were going "avoid T. It is going to burn and the fires will be roaring full throttle on June 7th".
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

matrimc wrote:
Shamlee wrote:- Sonia was not understanding a word. At one time I caught her rolling her eyes. If this woman doesn't understand Hindi why doesn't she use an interpreter? I'm sure the speech is being translated in English.
She had a bored expression and the emotion was more like exasperation. No idea at what. May be she suffers from ADD or even worse - may be she was getting late to reach her plane taking to her to one of her Bilderberg Conference junkets. Or simply bored to listen to a pithy lecture on strategy and vision for India. She would rather be in Milan shopping in one of those Liouis Vuitton or Italian biscuits for her elite dogs.
She is one of the most arrogant people ever, judging by her body language. Sitting in a BJP majority parliament after all she has done, is making her literally retch with anger, going by her expressions. I hope Modi does not goes easy on the Cosa Nostra
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Displacement of 250,000 could be over-estimate. But even if 250,000 poorest of the poorest are to be displaced, then a compensation of inflation adjusted Rs 400 per month per person lifelong (*) should be sufficient. This will cost Rs 10 crore per month , Rs 120 crore for year and no more than Rs 3600 for next 30 years. Plus value of the immovable property they will lose. All in all, the value of electricity and water obtained exceeds the costs. Now Rs 400 per person per month may be low, but for a REAL poor, it is a lot.

Now problems will be --- there is no proper list of persons who were actually living there. Many living there wont be in the list, andb many who never lived there will now pop up in list. The compensation is often a large amount one time, and not monthly. Those who get large amount have to first give some bribes before they get compensation. IOW, problem is NOT displacement but usual lack of records and corruption. And they end up blowing away all the money in marriage eyc and then are back to petty menial labor. Thats why monthly cash is better than one time large amount.

Dams are cheapest source of electricity, far cheaper than solar. China is ahead of us, and a tailing reason is cheaper electricity. And reason is that China gets a big chunk of electricity from hydro. And dam electricity causes least pollution.

====

Narmada dam was proposed in mid 1940s by Bhaikaka , the legendary civil engineer of Gujarat. The foundation stone was laid in 1956, and dam project would have been completed by 1064. But plethora of foreigners paid judges, tribunal heads etc to impose one after another stay orders on baseless causes. And dam's height, even after approved raise, is some 15% LESS than what Bhaikaka had suggested in 1940s. IOW, in 1940s it was possible to build a much taller dam. Instead of blaming and fixing the messed up judiciary which blocked the dam for decades, we are "celebrating" the arrival of "permission", as if some real war has been won.

=====

Lost of projects are being announced -- Rs 13000 crore roads projects in Orissa, then coming extension of Narmada dams which will be in 1000s of crores, plus rehab which will cost another 1000s of crores, plus upgrade of electricity transmission lines etc etc. God knows where will money come from. If everything is coming from FDI, then we are royally doomed only.

=====

The water that comes into river from source, such as pond or glacier is always clean. So river cleaning is trivial --- just clean the sewer water and factory outlet water before throwing back into river. If we dont throw dirty water in river, then the river will always remain clean . And once we throw dirty water in river, and then NOTHING can clean river till that water goes into ocean which may take weeks to travel. And if we keeo throwing dirty water in river, then it will never get cleaned. And once we stop throwing dirty water, river will become clean in weeks. IOW, there is NO such thing as river cleaning, it s only sewer cleaning !! The projects should be called as "[CITY] Sewer Water Cleaning" where CITY is the name of the city\town along river. And all financial as well administrative responsibility should be on city itself. And the financial as well administrative responsibility of cleaning factory water too should be imposed on factory owners only. The Govt should even get involved into it, except punishing those who throw chemical water in river. All in all, for past 30 years, "sewer cleaning projects" are hyped up and touted as "Holy river cleaning projects", as if rivers source was dirty and river water is being cleaned !!! And now what we see is much grand version of this hype --- projects worth 1000s of crores or rupees, a new Ministry, foreign companies and what not !! All this to remove sewer dirt using technology that is over 100 years old, and removing chemicals which is also decades old.

=====

Praising Govts and leaders for increase in electricity power needs to end. That would be like praising leaders and Dhirubhai for cellphone revolution in India. We all have cellphones because Americans made them, and chinese made them cheaper. The cost of solar power generation reduced because of Americans made advancement in solar panels and chinese made them cheaper. And cost of coal based plant of also reduced, because cost of equipment after inflation adjustment has reduced, and skills to install them has become plentiful.

Praising Govts and leaders for power generation reminds me of 1990s, when some people used to praise PVNR\MMS for phenomenal increase in India's software exports, STD booths etc.

====

LTC scam --- a new chapter in the same book of "using of CBI to get votes in Rajyasabha"

The LTC scam of six MPs runs into few lakhs. All MPs put together dont cross even one crore. So basically, NaMo's goal in chasing these MPs isnt scam per se, but to force MPs to support his legislations in Rajyasabha. If the goal was to have a "scam mukt bharat", then NaMo wont waste time in chasing such chickenfeeds and would rather chase elephants in Supreme court, high courts, ex-Ministers, IAS, IPS etc. So UPA got support of MPs via CBI, and same dirty tricks are continuing. And NaMo has a good excuse "Congress ne bhi to 60 saal tak wahi kiyaa hei". (Congress has done same for 60 years).

Now as long as NaMo confines these dirty tricks to MPs, I wont complain much. Because all MPs have been using such dirty tricks against each other since 1950s. The victim MPs can file PIL on SZI affidavit issue and get back. But I hope NaMo wont use these CBI\IT dirty tricks on small private citizens. Because small private citizens never had any power to act dirty, and so they have never acted dirty. So dirty tricks should NOT be used against small private citizens.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 14 Jun 2014 07:06, edited 1 time in total.
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

Karan M wrote:She is one of the most arrogant people ever, judging by her body language. Sitting in a BJP majority parliament after all she has done, is making her literally retch with anger, going by her expressions. I hope Modi does not goes easy on the Cosa Nostra
Why shouldn't she be arrogant? Ever since she came to India, us Indians have fallen at her feet, and given her respect and power she would never have imagined if she had stayed back in her native country. No wonder she feels like the white queen divinely ordained to rule over us heathens. :roll:
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

chetak wrote:Unlike Bill Clinton, pappu must be inhaling, -- explains his frequent absences and his woodstock like outlook. :wink:
Wiley billy is a better grade lier. That is all. Neither if the two learnt anything at their sojourn at Oxbridge but being "***** albians" - the thing Gauls call them wallowing in the muck WAS males infesting UK.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

"chinta chacchinA pulupu chAvalEdu" the tamarind tree has withered away but still retains the sourness. She is a sour loser and so is Cong(I) by extension. Time to revive INC of the yore and bring back charkha symbol coupled with swadeshi thinking and a fusion of vivekananda, MKG, Sardar Patel, Tilak, savarkar and others of that or bigger stature - India has a hoary intellectual tradition and social reformers galore.
Yogi_G
BRF Oldie

Post by Yogi_G »

Totally OT. Sonia is NO white queen!

Have been reading up on the history of Greeks and Italians a bit and I have realized that Italians are NOT whites! Their Nordic features has to do with Hun and Germannic invasions into Rome in 4-5th centuries and admixture. Greeks and Italians were not considered "white" (aka Germannic tribe) in the 1800s and early 1900s in the US. The Germannics for want of a better history appropriated Greek and Roman histories. Greeks and Romans are the legacies of us "pagans" and non-whites. Egyptian and North Africans have a far better claim on Italian and Greek ancestry than the assorted Germannic tribes.

The Paganic woman represent Mother Earth. Sonia is NOT! She is Mother Degenerate!
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

Yogi_G wrote:Totally OT. Sonia is NO white queen!

Have been reading up on the history of Greeks and Italians a bit and I have realized that Italians are NOT whites! Their Nordic features has to do with Hun and Germannic invasions into Rome in 4-5th centuries and admixture. Greeks and Italians were not considered "white" (aka Germannic tribe) in the 1800s and early 1900s in the US. The Germannics for want of a better history appropriated Greek and Roman histories. Greeks and Romans are the legacies of us "pagans" and non-whites. Egyptian and North Africans have a far better claim on Italian and Greek ancestry than the assorted Germannic tribes.

The Paganic woman represent Mother Earth. Sonia is NOT! She is Mother Degenerate!
But Indians don't understand the difference. For the vast majority a gora/gori with Western features is someone to bow down to, whatever his/her profession. I wonder how Indian would have treated Sonia if she was an African.
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

Narendra Modi may enter Guinness Book of World Records

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/nare ... 66780.html

Not only the number but the quality of speeches was superb as well.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

x-post :D

PM Narendra Modi hops into MiG29 K cockpit

Modi later interacted with the naval personnel onboard the INS Vikramaditya, which is anchored off Goa.

Modi is expected to witness 'Air Power Demonstration' by a whole range of naval aircraft along with high speed manoeuvres by Western Fleet ships that include INS Viraat, Delhi class destroyers, Talwar class frigates among others.

Modi, who is on his first military outing, will also witness take-off and 'arrestor wire landing operations' and high speed low level operations of MiG29 K fighters on INS Vikramaditya's deck.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Italian and Sicily and Greek immigrants to usa were indeed looked down on basis of colour by wasps.
even today stem has less of them and business self employed more
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

To reiterate the point about "white people worship"- I'd encourage everyone to read Tavleen Singhs' Durbar - get a copy from your library.
It makes the specific point that even Rajiv's hangers on were ok with the fact that he married a white woman with zero creds, then marrying a local lady. Basically, she says that was the prevailing culture of the times.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^ But then why other 'White women' could not build on the success of their husbands and some of the Indian politicians are married to foreigners of European descent.
Have no doubt about it, She is very clever and has understood the psyche of Indians and congress sycophants very well. A gandhi name even on a stone statue would fetch them votes even if it means great many leaders of Cong stand outside 10 Janpath like beggars for the ellusive appointment .
Even today after such a horrible drubbing, Congressi folks still can't get the chutzpah to ask for her resignation even if it is token.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

^ Err Raga Sr. did not make a career by marrying SG his career was already decided by Indira Gandhi , SG in fact made a fortune by riding the sympathy wave after Raga Sr.'s death.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Negi, I meant other 'white' political wives and not RG sr.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Karan M wrote:She is one of the most arrogant people ever, judging by her body language. Sitting in a BJP majority parliament after all she has done, is making her literally retch with anger, going by her expressions. I hope Modi does not goes easy on the Cosa Nostra
The reality is she never cared about anyone but herself and her children. Even now that is the case. She does not have enough education, but then education is not considered necessary for success. She was parachuted because she was 'gori'. And Marxist have helped us believe that white people are better than others. She came at a time when the chances of Indics to go over seas were limited. Now many not only go over seas but have videshi bahus. The novelty has worn off. When Modi talks about various good things he wants to do, some part of her brain goes into a tizzy. It not only shows her son to be incompetent, it also shows her to be one. Because people by voting for Modi is large numbers have accepted that the last government was 'maa-beta' Sarkar who wasted time. More Modi talks and does, the more these buffoons look even more incompetent. What else can she do but roll her eyes. Besides Congoons not getting the leader of opposition post has emasculated her in the parliament. But the C system has deep roots and her rolling eyes is a signal to those roots to act. The Gandhi name should be made insignificant. God speed to that as old boys say.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

The problem is that Maino has deep deep connections amongst the power structures outside India and they would anyway prefer their person. My only concern is that this power structure will do what it takes if the heat is too much. Right now they are hoping that this government sells off everything dirt heap so that they get whatever is left of India's resources. However, if that does not materialize then it is lose lose and wait for the noise to go up through riots and internal hassles that will make Namo look like Stalin or worse. They will stack indirectly to destabilize
So don't write off Maino as yet