Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

Postby Lalmohan » 14 Apr 2019 18:13

Diyar Cheen mein Anand ullah
Eet eej juor fault! Iph ju hadnt shown them how to have anand in cheen then our khushboos would have still bren chaste and unsullied! Now they are chased and soiled! To make this better ju must give me juor remaining khushboos at once!
Lalpraf al angri

Manish_P
BRFite

Postby Manish_P » 15 Apr 2019 14:40

Bilawal Bhutto says his life partner should get along with his sisters

Diyar Maulaners, i hab a pooch. Ijj the Billwa Bhutto looking phor a male partner? Iph not then bhy naat marry one (or more) oph hij coujin sisters hain? Aphter aal one sister will get along well with other sisters no?

mmasand
BRFite

Postby mmasand » 15 Apr 2019 15:32

^ naat common in the sindheeee kaum. On-lay Poonjabi/Multanee habeet.

abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Postby abhijitm » 15 Apr 2019 16:21

bhat hapen to hij ex part-nar-part-mada hina rabbani khar hain?

Vikas
BRF Oldie

Postby Vikas » 15 Apr 2019 16:36

Deeyaar Edi-tore,
I brotest with the name of this dhaaga. I see ahmadiya hand behaand it.
When we are nook-Nanga, How can ju calling us New-Clear. This is Plasphamy of Nanga Parbat order.
Request to shoot the editore and make a picchar of it.

Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Postby Lalmohan » 15 Apr 2019 22:02

diyar veak_ass_ullah
where ejjackly haj thij ahmediya haath been ghusao'ed hain?
i hope ju were naat nanga at the time?!?
urs
lalpraf

Pulikeshi
BRFite

Postby Pulikeshi » 16 Apr 2019 09:27

Bhile this thread is for bojitivity of newj from bakistan - this Kuffar comidijinn needs protsahan:

Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Postby Lalmohan » 17 Apr 2019 20:35

LMU Exam Kveshchun for Todin

In the Hanood Sitara soosai on another hanood sitara dhaaga, Mullah Dishoom-dishoom says ki one janaab hu ij kanadian, ij seeking a pakistani vija. Maulers are asked to kansider...

1. what ij a pakistani vija?
2. why wood a kanadian seek such a vija?
3. can one get a pakistani vija without first getting a kanadian vija?

bonus kveshchun: iph mullah dishoom-dishoom smoking the herbs, how many vijas can he ijjue in one din? (maulers may kansider kase of either vija)

answers in the usual method...
urs
Lalpraf

yensoy
BRFite

Postby yensoy » 17 Apr 2019 22:40

Manish_P wrote:Bilawal Bhutto says his life partner should get along with his sisters

Diyar Maulaners, i hab a pooch. Ijj the Billwa Bhutto looking phor a male partner? Iph not then bhy naat marry one (or more) oph hij coujin sisters hain? Aphter aal one sister will get along well with other sisters no?

He is only wanting his sisters to like his goat but not to so much love it that they will make mutton briyani with the little guy.

Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”