Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05,

Post by CRamS »

Guys, TSP abomination's latest gimmick: accusing India of infiltration.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 875632.cms

I have a question on UNMOGIP that TSP keeps invoking. I know India will never allow these pipsqueaks because they are not neutral observers, they are going to take orders from Washington/London (India has already been burnt once, thx to Nehru, at the UN after TSP invasion of Kashmir in 1948). Having said that, is TSP that confident that they will toe TSP line that it keeps calling for UNMOGIP? Or is it just a charade knowing that India will not accept and hence they can play innocent?
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/missi ... ound.shtml
At the end of 1971, hostilities broke out again between India and Pakistan. They started along the borders of East Pakistan and were related to the movement for independence which had developed in that region and which ultimately led to the creation of Bangladesh.

When a ceasefire came into effect on 17 December 1971, a number of positions on both sides of the 1949 ceasefire line had changed hands. The Security Council met on 12 December, and on 21 December adopted resolution 307 (1971) PDF Document, by which it demanded that a durable ceasefire in all areas of conflict remain in effect until all armed forces had withdrawn to their respective territories and to positions which fully respected the ceasefire line in Jammu and Kashmir supervised by UNMOGIP.

In July 1972, India and Pakistan signed an agreement defining a Line of Control in Kashmir which, with minor deviations, followed the same course as the ceasefire line established by the Karachi Agreement in 1949. India took the position that the mandate of UNMOGIP had lapsed, since it related specifically to the ceasefire line under the Karachi Agreement. Pakistan, however, did not accept this position.

Given the disagreement between the two parties over UNMOGIP's mandate and functions, the Secretary-General's position has been that UNMOGIP could be terminated only by a decision of the Security Council. In the absence of such an agreement, UNMOGIP has been maintained with the same arrangements as established following December 1971 ceasefire. The tasks of UNMOGIP have been to observe, to the extent possible, developments pertaining to the strict observance of the ceasefire of 17 December 1971 and to report thereon to the Secretary-General.

The military authorities of Pakistan have continued to lodge complaints with UNMOGIP about ceasefire violations. The military authorities of India have lodged no complaints since January 1972 and have restricted the activities of the UN observers on the Indian side of the Line of Control. They have, however, continued to provide accommodation, transport and other facilities to UNMOGIP.
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

There was news last year about Indian Gov asking UNMOGIP to vacate official bunglaw, dont know what happened next.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

The foreign ministry said on Tuesday the government had asked UNMOGIP to hand over the Delhi premises from where it was running a liaison office for more than four decades for free as part of efforts to rationalise the mission's presence in India.
UNMOGIP said it had received the request in May when India was in the midst of an election that the right wing Bharatiya Janata Party led by Narendra Modi eventually won.
http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/07/0 ... CX20140708

UNMOGIP still seems to be operating in J&K -- there are no reports of them being thrown out of srinagar. Why are they even allowed on Indian soil?
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 09 Sep 2015 01:59, edited 1 time in total.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Wikileaks stuff, indicating the great store Pakistan places in UNMOGIP
https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/ ... 431_a.html
June 17, 2006:
...any suggestion that the UNSC might be seriously considering any change to the UNMOGIP mandate would prompt strong public reaction here.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Touching to see that the UNSC places so much importance to "strong public reaction" in pakistan -- another KFC/Pizza Hut or two burning down in Karachi is all that will happen. Seems like a bogus line from the UNSC to support their rentboi.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Sept 27, 2014:
"The United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) has received the Indian government's request to vacate the premises which it is using in New Delhi. The Mission is currently conducting a market survey to assess costs and identify possible alternative locations. UNMOGIP is in contact with the Indian authorities and will continue its cooperation on this matter."
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/un-o ... 93004.html
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

In 2014
UNMOGIP in New Delhi is currently based out of a Type VII bungalow in Purana Qila Road.
Officials said the UN organisation was free to take any private property on rent.
The observer group is financed by the United Nations regular budget and appropriations for biennium 2014-2015 are USD 19.64 million.
http://articles.economictimes.indiatime ... d-pakistan

Perhaps not yet vacated?
http://meaprotocol.nic.in/?a2United/Nat ... ?New/Delhi
United Nations Military Observ
Maj. Gen. Guido Dante Palmieri (Italy)
Head of Mission / Chief Military Observer
Head of Mission / Chief Military Observer
United Nations Military Observer Group In India And Pakistan (UNMOGIP)
1 A B, Purana Qila Road
New Delhi-110001
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Thx all for the UNMOGIP clarifications. Recently, in one UnDy interview, Burka Bibi's "good friend" (her words), Shehzaad Chutiya, even went further. When their pigLeTs were caught red-handed, he said India is making up stories and if India does not want UNMOGIP to investigate, why not US and/or NATO "investigate"? Once again there is a method to this madness. By saying this, and then invoking India'scontemptuous dismissal, as I said, they can play innocent, and western media dorks while reporting the LoC circus will say, "both sides accuse each other", and while "TSP wants neutral investigation, India does not". However annoying this is, I wonder how much TSP gains by taking this line ad nauseum? And this, despite India not staying passive at the LoC and pounding them in retaliation as they execute this strategy. I guess TSP's hope is that at some point India will relent out of frustration?
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

CRamS, here is the attitude I take -- when I go out for a walk, sometimes the dogs in the neighbors' compounds bark. Do I care? Not!

Among other things, Pakistan is desperately trying to provoke India into internationalizing something, anything, to do with J&K. While the international community will never shut Pakistan up (because e.g., it doesn't want Pakistan to withdraw from the UN, etc., etc.) it doesn't pay much real attention either. It knows it cannot do anything unless India gives it an opening, deliberately or inadvertently.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Virupaksha wrote:There was news last year about Indian Gov asking UNMOGIP to vacate official bunglaw, dont know what happened next.
They left for bakistan and now bakistan is complaining about infiltration.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

CRamS, here is the attitude I take -- when I go out for a walk, sometimes the dogs in the neighbors' compounds bark. Do I care? Not!
In my case, when my kids are tagging along, I usually avoid going by those compounds or give a wide berth. While I don't care, my kids do get frightened. A few my neighbors muzzled their pit-bulls after I complained that my kids are getting frightened. Even then I give a wide berth. I already know some are vicious and used to bare their fangs when I pass by minding my own business. My complaining ans subsequent muzzling helps somewhat though. I am not sure whether the nails of these dogs are pulled out though. They do have invisible fences too but I am not sure whether those are turned on and the dogs are trained not to cross the invisible fence.
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 09 Sep 2015 02:56, edited 1 time in total.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

A_GuptaJi, I agree with everything you say, but a minor nit-pick in your analogy in that TSP does not merely bark, its killing our people. I could care less for TSP barking, but I do take cognizance of TSP killing.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Population of donkeys swells by 100,000 in two years
ISLAMABAD: The donkeys population increased by one hundred thousand during the last two years, while horses, camels and mules remained completely stagnant, reveals the Economic Survey 2015-16.
In the five-year tenure of the PPP-led coalition government, donkeys population increased by four hundred thousand.Interestingly, President General (retd) Pervez Musharraf took a decade to add six hundred thousand donkeys, while the democratic government before the military takeover took only two years to add the same number to their total population in 1999.
Donkeys’ population increased from 4.5 million in 2008-09 to 5 million in 2014-15. In 1997-98, their number was 3.2 million and 3.8 million in 1999-00.
Cheers Image
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Falijee wrote:Pakistani man sued for molesting US girl during flight

AP — Updated about 9 hours ago

Jo La-Whore mae G...ndu , woho Iowa may bhee G...ndu :mrgreen:

You can take a Paki out of a village, but not the village out of a Paki :mrgreen:
i saw that new earlier when it just said "family sues airline for molestation of girl" and thought who the hell is this despo who has to grope in a plane..

pakis.. :facepalm
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Virupaksha wrote:There was news last year about Indian Gov asking UNMOGIP to vacate official bunglaw, dont know what happened next.
UNMOGIP has outlived its usefulness and will be ignored as far as India is concerned. Pakistan can do what they like with them. The fact that they are complaining shows that they must be feeling pain - and I was amused by the Paki statement that the UNMOGIP would be called to decide who started firing first. This Paki logic is the same as calling Scotland Yard to investigate Benazir Bhutto's murder 1 year after it occurred. Pakis feel that a third party as "mediator" would always take a position different from what India says and therefore allow Pakistan to say that India must be wrong. This is because Pakis will never force India to agree to a Paki viewpoint.

The interesting thing is that those US documents that AGupta highlighted show how much the US was willing to swallow a Paki line - but that was an era when the west genuinely believed in its own superiority over turd world nations.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Sabeen Mahmood’s driver killed in Karachi- Another "Hit Job" By "Deep State"?
KARACHI – The driver of late social activist Sabeen Mahmood was killed when some unidentified armed assailants opened firing in Haideri area here on Tuesday.
The police was investigating the deceased Ghulam Abbas regarding Sabeen Mahmood murder :roll: . In another incident, a man was killed and two others injured over resistance in dacoity in Manghupir Mianwali colony. The motorcyclists were looting citizens when upon resistance they opened firing, injuring three people.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

x-post from urdu learning dhaga...
Some what related since this is from Lahore..
>>>
Some good reading material..
Below is a copy of Ramcharit Manas (Ramayana by Tulsidas) - 105 years old from Lahore..
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

This time we will break Pakistan into 4 pieces, says Subramanian Swamy – Oneindia
New Delhi, Sept 8: Following Pakistani troops' firing in Poonch, Kashmir, using rocket propelled grenades and mortars, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Monday said that India would never want to declare a war against Pakistan. He also said that if Pakistan desires war, India is ready for it.
"Pakistan has no power. It is frustrated and weak. Their civilian government is useless. It's a dummy government. If the military wants a war, we are ready, but we are not going to declare a war," Swamy told ANI. "We have always been a country which has never gone to war with anybody, unless the war is forced on us," he added. As per a Hindi daily, Bhaskar, Subramanian Swamy said, :mrgreen: "India would never declare war on Pakistan, but if Pak military wants it, we are ready for it."
Last edited by SSridhar on 09 Sep 2015 08:25, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL tag fixed
deWalker
BRFite -Trainee

Post by deWalker »

Peregrine wrote:Punjab rises to the protein challenge
From lamb we get mutton; from cows and buffaloes beef. What name to give donkey meat, the new specialty rapidly expanding the culinary frontiers of Pakistan’s most food-loving province, Punjab? Language experts in major and minor Punjab universities are wrestling with this problem.
I believe "khandaan-ghosht" works on numerous levels...

(Khandaan = clan or biradri, reflects pakis eating pakis; and also khan-daan like in kanya-daan etc.)

Cheers

Diwakar
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Lahore High Court Banning Media Coverage Of Altaf Hussein's Speeches 'Extraordinary Troubling' - Pak Newspaper Editorial

No coverage for Altaf :cry:
The order by the Lahore High Court directing print and electronic media regulators to ensure there is no media coverage whatsoever of Altaf Hussain’s speeches and statements is extraordinarily troubling.
The public has a right to know what a political leader is saying and the leader has a right to reach out to the public.[*]
[*] Freedom of speech for the Non-Pakjabi sections of society being muzzled on the pretext of 'fighting corruption and terrorism.
In any case, with the proliferation of social media and internet usage, the average citizen has access to any number of platforms from which Mr Hussain’s words can be read, heard and accessed. The Supreme Court needs to set matters right. :P
One reader's comments sums it up very nicely : :mrgreen:
Totally agree with Dawn's Editorial. If we are a farcical and shambolic democracy, so be it. One person's petition can bar a leader of a political party says a lot about the courts, about our leaders, and most of all about us the kind of people that we really are.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Person Who Molested Young American Teenager Is A Pakistani Doctor :shock:

Pakistani doctor pleads not guilty to touching young girl on plane
CHICAGO: A Pakistani physician :!: pleaded not guilty Tuesday to allegations that he inappropriately touched a girl seated next to him on an American Airlines flight from New York City to Chicago.
Muhammad Asif Chaudhry is accused of moving from his assigned seat to a seat next to the Iowa girl, [*]who was traveling alone in July as part of the airline's unaccompanied-minor program.
[*] If, this allegation is proven to be not false, then the girl's accusations make sense ; secondly, what motivation is there on the part of the girl to make this allegation,if not true?
The girl sent frantic text messages from the plane to her mother, explaining that a man had touched her genitals and that she could not escape because the seat belt light was on, according to the federal complaint.
Chaudhry, 57, was in the US to visit acquaintances[*] in Oklahoma.
[*] Who the #@% vouched for his personal character on his application for visa :evil:
Chaudhry told agents that he moved up to the girl's row to give passengers in his section more room, according to the complaint. He said he may have inadvertently touched the girl's arm[*] when he asked her to close the window shade. :roll:
[*] Pakistaniyat in Full Display :twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Mumtaz Bhutto decides to leave PML-N

This from an earlier news report :

‘Expelled’ from PML-N for raising voice in favour of Sindh: Mumtaz Bhutto
BADIN: Estranged leader of the Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) Mumtaz Ali Bhutto said on Wednesday that he has been ‘unofficially expelled’ from the N-league for raising his voice in favour of Sindh.
Non Pakjabi sections of the society are being ignored by the 'Good' And the 'Bad' Sharifs
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Falijee wrote:Lahore High Court Banning Media Coverage Of Altaf Hussein's Speeches 'Extraordinary Troubling' - Pak Newspaper Editorial

No coverage for Altaf :cry:
The order by the Lahore High Court directing print and electronic media regulators to ensure there is no media coverage whatsoever of Altaf Hussain’s speeches and statements is extraordinarily troubling.
In any case, with the proliferation of social media and internet usage, the average citizen has access to any number of platforms from which Mr Hussain’s words can be read, heard and accessed. The Supreme Court needs to set matters right. :P
Supreme court can set the matters right by banning internet and cell phones. Na rahegi internet, na bajega Altaf... :P
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Karachi_Post ‏@Karachi_Post · 19h19 hours ago
Mani Shankar given warm welcome in #Pakistan .Civil society members greeted the Liberal politician from #India #Lahore
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Paul wrote:
Karachi_Post ‏@Karachi_Post · 19h19 hours ago
Mani Shankar given warm welcome in #Pakistan .Civil society members greeted the Liberal politician from #India #Lahore

This Gent seems to have the full backing of the INC Gandhis.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Of course he will get a warm welcome. Best place for mutually satisfying whining about the "saffronisation of South Asian geopolitics" or some shit like that. Morons like this vain and equivocating delusionist (if there is a such a word) form the reason why we have never in the past been able to administer the public slapdown like the one just given to the Paks with the NSA talks cancellation. Mani Shankar Aiyar's ego is more important to him than India, which is why he needs reinforcement with a visit to the only place where he is really listened to anymore.

Now you might ask, what is the use of a public slapdown? The answer is better than no more than doing nothing, which is what would have been done, and what we would have got in return. It is vastly more satisfying though.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

The old blithering Asshat is at it again..

Ex-Indian minister urges Pakistan, India to hold talks

Barf worthy quotes: :evil:
“There are miscreants who use Pakistani soil for carrying out act of terrorism both inside and elsewhere. This should be recognised along with the fact that Pakistan had been the prime victim of terrorism in the region as thousands of its citizens have lost their lives in terrorism incidents,” said Mr Aiyar.
Miscreants? You goddamn cretin!! :evil: :evil: Its the brown shalwars you moron! Those who pay for your track thoo shenanigans..

Everyone who had their fingers burnt by Paki perfidy know this. Indian blood is being spilled and this senile old fool says Pakistan is also a victim.

* Delete *
Last edited by SSridhar on 09 Sep 2015 15:53, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: sudhan, I understand the feelings. But, let us be restrained on public fora.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pakistan is inviting this person to blunt the Indian action. As simple as that.
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

Amber G. wrote:x-post from urdu learning dhaga...
Some what related since this is from Lahore..
>>>
Some good reading material..
Below is a copy of Ramcharit Manas (Ramayana by Tulsidas) - 105 years old from Lahore..
how many days now before its destruction for showing the superiority of islam by these cretins??
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

I hope somebody steals MSA's Indian passport in Pakistan and the Indian Embassy refuses to provide him with a replacement. It is better he remains stuck in Lahore for the rest of his miserable life. He should end where he was born.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... il_imports
India imports 20 times more oil than Pakistan. Is that because 1 Paki=20 Indians?
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

SS Ji, I agree. Apologies for the outburst.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

The 'Deep State' eliminates another journalist
Police in Pakistan say gunmen have shot dead two journalists in separate attacks in the country's violent port city of Karachi in the last 24 hours.

Police say the first attack on Tuesday night saw gunmen open fire on a van of the private satellite news channel Geo TV, killing a technician and wounding the driver.

The second attack happened Wednesday morning. Feroz Shah, a deputy inspector-general of police, said gunmen on a motorcycle shot and killed journalist Aftab Alam as he stood outside his home. Alam previously worked with Geo TV.

It wasn't clear whether the two attacks were related or due to the fact those involved were journalists. However, Geo TV has previously been banned over a spat between it and the country's powerful Inter-Service Intelligence spy agency.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

^^ Read somewhere that this apdul was jobless for the past year. Why did the brown pants go after him? Did he do something Saleem Shazad-esque?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

sudhan wrote:^^ Read somewhere that this apdul was jobless for the past year. Why did the brown pants go after him? Did he do something Saleem Shazad-esque?
Take one look at the average Pakistani in the image below and you will understand that these people need no reason to kill. Just see that guy sitting. Put a donkey or a child in front of him, he will have sex. He will bow down and bang his head five times a day and raise his ass so that the mullah can stick it in from the back.

That is Pakistan
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, given TSPians experience with goats, I guess anything is possible, but one thing I find intriguing about the TSP doc molesting a teen age girl is this. According to the news report:

"According to the complaint, the girl had been seated next to a window with no one in the two seats to her left, when Chaudhry moved up a row and sat in one of those seats. At one point, the girl fell asleep with her legs on a seat between them, then awoke to feel Chaudhry legs intertwined with hers under a blanket."
Does goat experience help someone pull a stunt like this off? I mean in economy class, the total length of a 3-seater is at most 6 ft, and with the girl seated on one seat, and this TSP doc on another, that leaves room for 1 seat (2t), and I can't imagine how anyone can fit their legs in such a small space.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

^^On the other hand, it is highly unlikely that an Iowa girl will manufacture such a truly Pakisatanic story. I can well imagine that, on the other hand, a Pak who is not normally exposed to an unhijabed girl would consider this to be a perfectly possible (if rather dubious) thing to do because, as that Australian mullah said, this was "exposed meat" for the taking. Plus in his mind the consideration in all likelihood was that in American movies everyone was screwing within two minutes of meeting each other, so he was slow, he gave her time to take a nap. Bugger should be taken out and given a solid thrashing to within an inch of his life.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Yaa, this jail wail is not for the Bakis.
They only understand tribal justice. The treatment that JEM mentions is EXACTLY what is mandated
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Just put this guy in a jail for molesting a child. The other prisoners will take care of the bodily punishment.