Social Problems in Punjab and their Strategic Impact

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Re: Social Problems in Punjab and their Strategic Impact

Post by sanjaykumar »

These incidents of sacrilege and retribution are a classic abrahmic cultural trait.

Hindus, do NOT change. Never emulate these pious folk.

Several years ago I was in a Vaishnaiv eatery in Haryana. Shuddh everything. A Sikh man comes in and orders, starts eating. The server notices the obvious smell of liquor on his breath, chastises him and walks away. He was not even asked to leave and he did not. No beadaabi, no knives brandished, no murder.

Even though I am not religious in the least, that is why I call myself Hindu.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

while L&O of Punjab collapses police is going to Blore to arrest suspects of beadabi

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punja ... ore-510561
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Map of global khalistan network -- personally I found it to be missing a lot of Khalistan activists and their Pakistani allies who also support Khalistan:

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

sanman, True. Very spotty, but an attempt in realizing the global nature of Khalistanis.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

ramana wrote:sanman, True. Very spotty, but an attempt in realizing the global nature of Khalistanis.
Information is now coming out that Amritpal Singh (currently in custody) has been diagnosed by psychiatrists with schizophrenia, and is now suffering from deep depression. He has some kind of mental illness going on. As you know, before returning to India from UAE where he'd been growing up, he made a stopover in Georgia to have some cosmetic eye surgery procedure done. Apparently, he was trying to make his eyes/face look more like Bhindranwale.

What a nutjob -- and even nuttier is that so many Khalistanis overseas got stoked up over this nut. Truly pathetic.
Last edited by sanman on 18 Jun 2023 12:45, edited 2 times in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanman wrote:
ramana wrote:sanman, True. Very spotty, but an attempt in realizing the global nature of Khalistanis.
Information is now coming out that Amritpal Singh (currently in custody) has been diagnosed by psychiatrists with schizophrenia, and is now suffering from deep depression. He has some kind of mental illness going on. As you know, before returning to India from UAE where he'd been growing up, he made a stopover in Georgia to have some cosmetic eye surgery procedure done. Apparently, he was trying to make his eyes/face look more like Bhindranwale.

What a nutjob -- and even nuttier is that so many Khalistanis overseas got stoked up over this nut. Truly pathetic.
Another toolkit in play

The khalis and their backers need to get him released pronto

The narrative building is in progress
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

chetak wrote:Another toolkit in play

The khalis and their backers need to get him released pronto

The narrative building is in progress
In which case, he should be shifted to prison psychiatric ward, and kept with other mental patients. It would still be prison, but I think any recordings of him exhibiting mental illness should be played to the public, in order to change their perception about 'Santh Amritpal'
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

vivekmehta
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vivekmehta »

https://indianexpress.com/article/citie ... a-8671946/

This is not how things should be settled in democracies.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

Good that the government is taking action to seize land. Punjab needs a round of land reforms to redistribute land to landless labor. The farm protests showed heavy involvement of absentee landlords.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

What is happening!? Khalistanis are becoming toast in Canada and UK as well?
Prominent pro-Khalistan figure Hardeep Nijjar shot dead in Canada
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

vivekmehta wrote:https://indianexpress.com/article/citie ... a-8671946/

This is not how things should be settled in democracies.
The reality of the khalistani element abroad is that they are just medieval thugs. This is how they settle their disputes. Murder, extreme violence, grudges, it goes on and on. The only time I have ever seen a real sword fight was at a gurudwara in Canada.

I doubt the Indian state was involved. More than likely he was killed by someone he knew over a feud.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

vera_k wrote:Good that the government is taking action to seize land. Punjab needs a round of land reforms to redistribute land to landless labor. The farm protests showed heavy involvement of absentee landlords.
Great idea.
Also as Punjab is becoming a desert, money that is spent on MSP for buying rice (a very water intensive crop) should be spent on providing industrial/technical skills to the low castes who are often landless and at the mercy of the landlords.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Regarding the statement made that Khalis are not in control of SGPC made here in the earlier page of the thread, there are many reports of the terrorist's pictures etc., being displayed in the Har Mandir. How is that possible without SGPC agreeing to the same?

The entire Sikh establishment is now seriously intoxicated with some superiority complex, and this Khali 2.0 version is playing with fire. If they are political leaders, they enjoy the power and try to pardon terrorists, do things like anti-farm law agitations etc. and also play paki dramas saying how close they are with pakis than to South Indians and do such rubbish divisive things. If they are singers, they glorify Khalis and Jatt caste supremacy. If they are religious leaders like SGPC, they openly support Bindranvale and other terrorists and try to provide converting fire to Khalis. If they are opposition parties out of power, they talk of Anandpur Saheb's resolution.

They do not care for the development of the state. They do not care about serious drug problems. They do not care that the state is now going backwards in social terms, with massive casteist and feudal structures becoming more potent as they weaken in other parts of the nation.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Shooters were 2 guys on motorcycle (unidentified)

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Khalistani death watch -- who's next?

Who'll get a crate of mangoes sent to their door?
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

What is all this, suddenly deaths by lead poisoning?

But good points raised. Shooting inside a gurdwara is par for the course. No need to invoke raa. This is the culture. Better learn to accept it.

I have no problem with Sikhs claiming kinship with Muslims. Because I don’t have any hangups about dharma.

Of course they are much closer to Pakistanis than South Indians. But then my culture is much closer to south Indians’ than to some sharaabi from the pind. What is so difficult to accept?

In Canada I have heard Sikhs hint at targeting the Hindu community. ‘We are the power in kaneda’.

I asked a Hindu Panjabi about it. His reply was ‘Anna de pote vi goryan dian tattyan saaf kar de honge’.

I’m afraid the poison has seeped deep. Mods may delete any passage deemed to hurt sentiments etc.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

sanjaykumar wrote:What is all this, suddenly deaths by lead poisoning?

But good points raised. Shooting inside a gurdwara is par for the course. No need to invoke raa. This is the culture. Better learn to accept it.

I have no problem with Sikhs claiming kinship with Muslims. Because I don’t have any hangups about dharma.

Of course they are much closer to Pakistanis than South Indians. But then my culture is much closer to south Indians’ than to some sharaabi from the pind. What is so difficult to accept?

In Canada I have heard Sikhs hint at targeting the Hindu community. ‘We are the power in kaneda’.

I asked a Hindu Panjabi about it. His reply was ‘Anna de pote vi goryan dian tattyan saaf kar de honge’. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I’m afraid the poison has seeped deep. Mods may delete any passage deemed to hurt sentiments etc.
It is not all Sikhs, just the Jats. Every other non-Jat Sikh I have ever met has no interest in it. The GoI needs to arrange an audit of land Ownership in Punjab, any non citizens need to have it seized. MSP for Rice in Punjab needs to be cancelled, purely for environmental reasons and the money co-incidentley saved, spent on uplifting the lower Sikh castes who are oppressed by the jats. I have had khalistani's say to me, "when we have khalistan, the Jats will be in charge!!"
The answer to this stupidity is staring the GoI in the face. Reach out to the other Sikh castes both in India and abroad.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

You may be right but I have a reluctance to use the term jat.

It is tribalist and racist. I wish to perpetuate neither. Besides I know of several fine jats.

SGPC wallahs. Or acknowledge that in panjab, most jats are not goondas. But perhaps most goondas are jats.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

The mourners

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

"India is closely monitoring the situation and deeply concerned about the persecution of minorities in UK and Canada."
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

What is AAP up to? It looks like some kind of crooked game.

They're nakedly trying to flout the Supreme Court.

SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Haresh wrote:
sanjaykumar wrote:What is all this, suddenly deaths by lead poisoning?

I asked a Hindu Panjabi about it. His reply was ‘Anna de pote vi goryan dian tattyan saaf kar de honge’. :rotfl: :rotfl:

It is not all Sikhs, just the Jats. Every other non-Jat Sikh I have ever met has no interest in it. The GoI needs to arrange an audit of land Ownership in Punjab, any non citizens need to have it seized. MSP for Rice in Punjab needs to be cancelled, purely for environmental reasons and the money co-incidentley saved, spent on uplifting the lower Sikh castes who are oppressed by the jats. I have had khalistani's say to me, "when we have khalistan, the Jats will be in charge!!"
The answer to this stupidity is staring the GoI in the face. Reach out to the other Sikh castes both in India and abroad.

Come one man! not all Jats are bad. I am myself a Jat Sikh with several family members spread all over India doing their duty in various fields (armed forces, business, software, engineering, entertainment, etc).

The phenomenon of 1980s among Jats led by Jarnail Singh Brar aka "Bhindrenwale" has caused this rift.

80-90% of All Sikh Jats live happily and proudly in India and not in UK, USA, Canada or Australia.
Here is the list of the few famous Sikh Jats!
  • Amar Balidani Bhagat Singh
    Kartar Singh Sarabha
    Sohan Singh Bhakna
    Teja Singh Swatantra
    Baba Gurdit singh
    SQ. Ldr Baba Mehar Singh
    Marshall of the IAF Arjan Singh
    Air Chief Dilbagh Singh
    Gen. Harbaksh Singh
    DGP KPS Gill
    Gen K.S Brar
    Lt. Gen KJS Dhillon
    Dharmendra
    Gurdas Maan
    Dara Singh
    Lieutenant General Amardeep Singh Aujla UYSM, YSM, SM, VSM is an Indian Army General serving as the current Master General Sustenance of the Indian Army. Prior to his appointment as the Master General Sustenance, the General served as General Officer-Commanding of the Srinagar-based Chinar Corps(XV)

Lieutenant General Surinder Singh Mahal AVSM VSM is a serving general officer in the Indian Army, and the General Officer Commanding-in-Chief of the Army Training Command since April 2022
most of the punjabi movie/music industry these days and hundreds more.

etc.

Do not forget that real Jats who are working and taking care of their duty do not go around shouting in various Gurudwaras asking for idiotic terrorist state of Khalistan. The village idiots who suddenly got money by labor, driving, etc in Canada/Autralia/UK are the ones in cahoots with ISI and nPakis.

BTW.. most of them still own agricultural land in Punjab or elsewhere in India (Haryana, etc) . Check this news about Jat Sikhs doing farming in Tamil Nadu

Check another story of Jat Sikhs farming in Andaman Nicobar island (In Punjabi language)

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

These types of examples are exactly what is starting to infuriate Hindus.

They are legitimately beginning to ask ‘what genocide?’

Let it not become a self fulfilling prophecy for the khalistanis.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

The only genocide in Punjab is the 35,000 Hindus killed by Khalistanis in the '80s
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I have to contrast Hindu treatment of Sikhs out of panjab with Hindus going into panjab.

The former are given opportunities and left unmolested. The latter are mocked as Biharis or just poor.

I do not see this necessarily ending well.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

sanjaykumar wrote:These types of examples are exactly what is starting to infuriate Hindus.

They are legitimately beginning to ask ‘what genocide?’

Let it not become a self fulfilling prophecy for the khalistanis.
sanjayc wrote:The only genocide in Punjab is the 35,000 Hindus killed by Khalistanis in the '80s
Okay, stop it gentlemen. Khalistan insurgency was defeated through the efforts of Sikhs. Punjab police took on the militants head-on, and bore huge casualties because of it.

Unfortunately, there are no shortage of Hindu anti-nationals like Kejriwal who want to make the border state their playground.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

sanman wrote:...

Okay, stop it gentlemen. Khalistan insurgency was defeated through the efforts of Sikhs. Punjab police took on the militants head-on, and bore huge casualties because of it.

Unfortunately, there are no shortage of Hindu anti-nationals like Kejriwal who want to make the border state their playground...
+1 Nationalist indians defeated the terrorism of the anti-nationals then... and have to keep constant vigilance and be pro-active not to let it happen again.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

I'm quoting everything verbatim

Young boy with mic:

"We're here to protest Modi, who has killed millions of Sikhs, Muslims and Jews..."

And the usual procession of old guys screaming through megaphones:
"Modi... ayo... We are here... waiting for you... come get us... we will get you... one day"

Khalistan guy in chatroom: "No one from Gujarat ever participated in Indian independence movement, nobody from there ever did anything"

Another guy screaming through megaphone:
"We are honoured that Dr Ghulam Nabi Fai is here for us"
<Ghulam Nabi Fai steps in front of camera>
"I am happy that road from Srinagar to Lahore goes via Amritsar... meaning that liberation of Khalistan and Kashmir are linked together..."

"RSS are murdering Christians in Manipur..."

"Brahmins are murdering untouchables"

Ghulam Nabi Fai: "Thank you Dr Amarjit Singh..."

Next old guy shrieking through megaphone:
"Go to Google... type the word Swastika... from where the Nazi symbol came... from the Sanskrit... in Sanskrit, word Swastika means racial superiority"

"Look carefully... Modi's hands are smeared with the blood of minorities: blood of Sikhs, blood of Muslims, blood of tribals... Gurdwaras and Churches are being burned in Manipur"

"Russia invaded Ukraine in February... and look at Modi... he is still refusing to condemn invasion of Ukraine..."

"Modi supporting genocide in Ukraine... we are supporting Ukrainians against genocide by Modi..."
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Please do not give them any likes or hits. They are idiots without anything better to do.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I am sorry but the ‘they are idiots argument’ is no longer working with Hindus.

One can certainly predict an economic boycott by Hindus. It does not even have to be formal. Next they will be excluded from employment and business opportunities in test of India.
Life can be made very uncomfortable in Haryana, Delhi, pilibhit.

The biggest problem for khalistanis is that Hindus are outpacing them economically, in India and the west. Their audience in the west cares for them as much as they do uighyars in China. These Sikhs have chose the path of Muslims in India. Fantasies of moral superiority, warrior race and all. Along with the mental ghettoisation and victim complex. The inevitable response will that Hindus will treat them as victims.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

sanjaykumar wrote:I am sorry but the ‘they are idiots argument’ is no longer working with Hindus.

One can certainly predict an economic boycott by Hindus. It does not even have to be formal. Next they will be excluded from employment and business opportunities in test of India.
Life can be made very uncomfortable in Haryana, Delhi, pilibhit.

The biggest problem for khalistanis is that Hindus are outpacing them economically, in India and the west. Their audience in the west cares for them as much as they do uighyars in China. These Sikhs have chose the path of Muslims in India. Fantasies of moral superiority, warrior race and all. Along with the mental ghettoisation and victim complex. The inevitable response will that Hindus will treat them as victims.
They're idiots, and yet the biggest idiots are the Indian Left who are producing the very propaganda that Khalistanis only parrot.

Every line being screamed by the Khalistanis through their megaphones has been created by Indian Left-wing activists, including the Congress.
These Leftists don't care in the slightest. I'm listening to this Khalistani cite Arundhati Roy right now.
So we have only ourselves to blame. This is our homegrown ecosystem.
The only lazy knee-jerk prescription nationalists have, is to call for govt to crack down, because nationalists are too lazy to counter their rhetoric.
Last edited by sanman on 24 Jun 2023 00:53, edited 2 times in total.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

No crackdowns. There was a madhubala song about paisa.

That is my liturgy.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Not even 1000 likes for that video above after more than 12 hours. What does that tell you?
The so called referendum by Pannu had not even 1% voting. So please stop listening to social media khalis and paki morons.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

You are right sbajwa. My point is that this is a battle that needs to be fought by people like you and Puneet Sahni.

You have 1 billion Indians behind you.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

sanjaykumar wrote:You are right sbajwa. My point is that this is a battle that needs to be fought by people like you and Puneet Sahni.

You have 1 billion Indians behind you.
Yes off course! We are fighting! Puneet and Sukhi Chahal are good friends.

Mr. Sukhi Chahal was born in district Mansa of Punjab, India and migrated to USA in 1992. He has attended Guru Nanak Engineering College Ludhiana, Punjab from 1988 to 1992. He is computer engineer by profession; have attended Stanford and UC Berkeley for computer and management related executive courses. He has held senior management, engineering and consulting positions at various Silicon Valley based companies. He is founder & chairman of Punjab Foundation, a Silicon Valley, California based nonprofit organization since 2015. Punjab Foundation provides educational support for underprivileged kids. He has been working very closely with Government of India and U.S. businesses leaders on fostering a robust and dynamic relationship to strengthening the U.S.-India bilateral and strategic partnership. He is Founder and President of The Khalsa Today. He is socially very active in the local community and have played major role in building bridges among the Hindu, Sikh and Jewish communities.

-----------

Puneet Sahni on East Coast (New York) and Sukhi Chahal on West Coast (California) are doing good job.

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Dal Khalsa protests outside offices of R&AW, blaming it for deaths of Khalistan activists overseas, and shouting Khalistan slogans:

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Khalistanis have set Indian consulate in San Francisco on fire and are circulating the video: