Terror Attack At Army Camp In Jammu And Kashmir's Uri

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
shaun
BRFite

Re: Terror Attack At Army Camp In Jammu And Kashmir's Uri

Post by shaun »

This pigs have prior intel about our troop moments , work of Local handler and informer . The same thing is repeated again and again and IA seems to have learned nothing about protecting its numerous bases in a hostile setup. A permanent base having "tents" as living quarters . Speaks volume of the pathetic arrangement and living standard for our soldiers. 17 Martyrdom with 19 injuries by 4 pigs , i don't know how long it will be sustainable .
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

We can raise all the questions we want. But as an Indian citizen, I want Pakistan to be punished and I want that to be public. To hell with internationalizing Kashmir, nuclear threshold. Armed forces will be demoralized when such acts do not go unpunished.
dsreedhar
BRFite

Post by dsreedhar »

Saddened by the loss of our brave soldiers. RIP.
Time for some covert attack on the terrorist training camps across Loc in POK region. Support attacks (internal elements) on Pak army institutions in Pakjab where it hurts them most.
Last edited by dsreedhar on 18 Sep 2016 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

17 Martyrdom with 19 injuries by 4 pigs , i don't know how long it will be sustainable .
After spending billions and billions of rupees on fancy hardware, photogenic news conferences with foreign dignitaries, LEMOA and all the alphabet soups, if this is the outcome, what is the effing point?? I feel sad to say but incidents like these happen and allowed to happen because not a single politician in the top tier ever held a gun in his/her hand to defend the country. Seeing your fellow soldier take a bullet next to you is painful, very painful. Imagine if Ukranian nazis killed 17 Russian soldiers. How would Russia respond? Superpowers are made by their actions not by intentions and talks...sadly.
saumitra_j
BRFite

Post by saumitra_j »

Folks,

Revenge is best served cold, as the cliche goes. The only things that will satisfy me is a full destruction of Pakistan in the coming years. There is simply NO OTHER way. I believe, and pray and fervently hope if I get into doubt about my belief that NM and AD have the same thoughts. All this PI$$ talk was to gain time to fix the economy, but the provocation is too large to be ignored. The Pukis have upped the ante, and a crushing defeat and eventual dismemberment is the only way forward. Let's support NaMo to get there!
Vivek K
BRF Oldie

Post by Vivek K »

Saddened by the loss! We need to also think about the families of those killed. Can we setup donations?
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

williams wrote:We can raise all the questions we want. But as an Indian citizen, I want Pakistan to be punished and I want that to be public. To hell with internationalizing Kashmir, nuclear threshold. Armed forces will be demoralized when such acts do not go unpunished.
+1 Saar. It needs a punitive reply. If GOI wont show a suitable counter for this, gone is the 56inch chest stuff. :cry:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Vivek K wrote:Saddened by the loss! We need to also think about the families of those killed. Can we setup donations?
Army Welfare fund
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

To counter your enemies first identify who they are both inside and outside the country.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/ ... VRd3J.html
Uri is indeed different because it comes at a time when hopes of better relations between Pakistan and India have already derailed. Doubling down repression in Kashmir, and the baiting of Pakistan during Modi’s August 15 speech means no détente was intended or scheduled.

As the UN General Assembly gets underway this coming week, the world was preparing to be treated to the ungainly spectacle of the two countries trading barbs with each other both inside the General Assembly hall, and outside it.

The Uri attack does not change that – it makes it much worse. Warmongers in both countries want war. They were denied their bloodlust after Pathankot. It may take some very special leadership to deny them again. Can we be sure that Messrs Modi and Sharif will provide it?
https://pakistanblogzine.wordpress.com/ ... gn-policy/
More pain for Pashtuns and Hazaras of Pakistan and Afghanistan. ISI’s trusted friend Mosharraf Zaidi has been appointed as advisor in Pakistan’s Foreign Ministry. Long known for his refined and subtle alignment with Pakistan army’s strategic depth and proxy Jihad doctrines, Mr. Zaidi’s formal appointment in the foreign ministry is being seen as a direct check on Pakistan’s civilian government and to ensure that policies and interests of the Deep State are closely implemented and monitored.
Here we have Hindustan times giving space to an ISI man to do a == in response to the Uri attack. When you have such folks/organizations do we need enemies?
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

Bheeshma wrote:We will but I don't want it ti be in Baluchistan or KP or Sindh. It must be pakjab and targeted on the PA.
Any idea what the casualties of the Pakistani military are in Baluchistan? Why do we rarely, if ever, hear of them? While they have killed large numbers of Baluchis, they would have experienced significant losses as well, wouldn't they?
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

One thing I remembered from my visit to wagah border years ago is the jolly Sardar ji taxi driver. Once we drove out of amritsar most of the way to wagah border was empty only fields and few sparsely populated villages.

Sardarji told me he had been to pakistan few years back and he said contrast was that if you go from wagah to lahore most of the way is densely populated crowded areas... "...almost like your old delhi..." he said. He also said "...most of the border is like that, their side is crowded, while ours isn't..."

There could be advantage here, if govt. can show guts. We can just start shelling bombing the hell out of these densely populated areas, claiming to have intelligence the terrorists are living there, open up everything from grenade launchers to 155 artillery, ALL ALONG THE BORDER, wherever there is dense population cluster. Just in one go we'll have avenged all the terrorist attacks from porkis upto now, killing those whole housing mohallas. While WSI helicopters and jaguars can take out their artillery.

Start 12 O'clock midnight for 96 hours, just spend everything from stock and place order for new ammo.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

https://sarvatravijay.wordpress.com/201 ... r-attacks/
In fact India is seen as a soft power by the very same foreign powers that praise India due to lack of hard action against Pakistan. World respects strength. India is well within its rights to take military action against Pakistan for the repeated attacks on India and will find support from the international community which is now well aware of Pakistan duplicitous role in combating terror.

But to protect itself, India will have to act on it own. It will find support internationally as growing terror attacks across the world has reduced tolerance to zero, but it’s India alone which will have to impose punitive costs on Pakistan. The very nukes that Pakistan uses to blackmail the world and prevents military attack on it from India despite promoting terror will become its undoing.

The world will not allow or accept Pakistan’s to use nuclear weapons in response to conventional Indian attack on Pakistan in retaliation for terror attacks on it. It might even mean preventive measures especially by the US if it sees a Pakistan readying itself for a nuclear attack. That opens up the opportunity for India to use its superior conventional strength to put an end to its Pakistan problem.

Every time there is a terror attack, calls from India do come out to go after terror sanctuaries, hot pursuit of terrorists and even war. The question is, will India’s political leadership continue with isssuing empty statements about punishing Pakistan or muster courage and act?
Amoghvarsha
BRFite

Post by Amoghvarsha »

Dont think we are going to do any publicly demonstratable action.We must break all dipomatic relations with bakis.What is the need ffs?
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Pathetic diplomatic response.

DGMO expresses his concern to Pakistani counterpart.

Like dust in the wind.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

shaun wrote:This pigs have prior intel about our troop moments , work of Local handler and informer . The same thing is repeated again and again and IA seems to have learned nothing about protecting its numerous bases in a hostile setup. A permanent base having "tents" as living quarters . Speaks volume of the pathetic arrangement and living standard for our soldiers. 17 Martyrdom with 19 injuries by 4 pigs , i don't know how long it will be sustainable .
The TV news said that the pakis could see into the camp from the higher reaches which they occupy. The fuel storage dump and the tents were in close proximity. That was the reason for the massive fire and not simply some "tents" going up in flames due to grenades.

The UNGA session is a few days away so something "big" is always to be expected around this time, especially given the histrionics that the pakis have been indulging in. IA has been caught out again.

Change over of IA units is the time that the pakis have struck numerous times before and I can't see why we are taken in time and again by the same tactics.

Somebody's butt needs to be kicked big time.

WTF is the HM chairing the meetings?? This is a purely MOD affair and the MOD big wigs are totally missing, except for the hapless DGMO, who would have anyway been on a totally listening watch only.

No Chiefs of IA, IN or IAF or even Chairman Joint Chiefs to give advice and flesh out possibilities?? Why is the Def Min so quiet?? Why no meeting of the cabinet committee on security??

Why are the BSF, CRPF and other internal security guys there?? or does HM intend to dispense with the IA and take on the pakis using the CRPF onlee??

shitkicking baboo(n)s are running the show into the ground.

Shut down ALL trade with the pakis and declare Indian passports invalid for travel to pakistan and cancel all visas issued to pakis and SAARC "journos". Down grade diplomatic relations immediately, for starters.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

chetak wrote:No Chiefs of IA, IN or IAF or even Chairman Joint Chiefs to give advice and flesh out possibilities?? Why is the Def Min so quiet??
Things have to be planned away from the public eye.

There is pressure.

They will have to deliver and deliver big to make it right.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

RoyG wrote:
chetak wrote:No Chiefs of IA, IN or IAF or even Chairman Joint Chiefs to give advice and flesh out possibilities?? Why is the Def Min so quiet??
Things have to be planned away from the public eye.

There is pressure.

They will have to deliver and deliver big to make it right.
What they discuss is private.

The Indian public now needs to see the public response of the govt apart from the usual canned and nonsensical response of peacenik platitudes.

Not just the BSF and CRPF reps pussyfooting around in areas completely out of their depth.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

Is there a way for us to take out Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar and Syed Salahuddin ? We should at at least start with taking these three pigs out, and that should be just starter for the course, long term objective should be to reduce Pakistan into the rump state of Punjabistan.
Last edited by Dipanker on 18 Sep 2016 20:14, edited 1 time in total.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

shiv wrote:
Vivek K wrote:Saddened by the loss! We need to also think about the families of those killed. Can we setup donations?
Army Welfare fund
Thank you.

Did my small bit.

Eternal respect for these brave children of India who are sacrificing their today.
Last edited by Karan M on 18 Sep 2016 20:30, edited 1 time in total.
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Since Chanakyan theories have not yet been espoused as yet, here's one: the HM's meeting is to show to Pak that nothing has changed, we will exchange dossiers and kaddi ninda, DGMO mumbles the usual stuff, we present a show as bumbling nincompoops, while the chiefs sit and plan action in another room.
Sicanta
BRFite

Post by Sicanta »

Time for strategic restraint over - Ram Madhav

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... IIndiaNews

So Pathankot airbase attack wasn't enough to cross the redline?

Is this the counter plan by the gov ....
Ram Madhav said that time has come for the world to declare Pakistan as a terrorist state and isolate it. "I am sure this issue will be taken up seriously in the upcoming United Nations General Assembly, especially after today's dastardly attack on our soil. Countries all over the world, in Europe and the West, are now realising that most of the global terror incidents emanate from the soil of Pakistan," he said.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

We still don't have a unified national security apparatus in place.

It shows. There should be a single voice. Not 30 promising this and that.

Indians have a big mouth and are jealous.

Just look how the DGMO took the initiative and complained to his Pakistani counterpart. :lol:

What a circus.
abhisheka
BRFite -Trainee

Post by abhisheka »

Maroof Raza confirms that all Paki jarnails have spirited away their families to the US. Nuke war easy for them in these circumstances
VKumar
BRFite

Post by VKumar »

What are the repercussions if India decides to label TSP as a Terrorist State and stop/ban all dealing with it?
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

chanakyaa wrote:
17 Martyrdom with 19 injuries by 4 pigs , i don't know how long it will be sustainable .
After spending billions and billions of rupees on fancy hardware, photogenic news conferences with foreign dignitaries, LEMOA and all the alphabet soups, if this is the outcome, what is the effing point?? I feel sad to say but incidents like these happen and allowed to happen because not a single politician in the top tier ever held a gun in his/her hand to defend the country. Seeing your fellow soldier take a bullet next to you is painful, very painful. Imagine if Ukranian nazis killed 17 Russian soldiers. How would Russia respond? Superpowers are made by their actions not by intentions and talks...sadly.
What did ruskies do to the Turks after they murdered the pilots?
shaun
BRFite

Post by shaun »

^^^^
They put sanctions on them and its still hurting their economy .
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Sicanta wrote:Time for strategic restraint over - Ram Madhav

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... IIndiaNews

So Pathankot airbase attack wasn't enough to cross the redline?

Is this the counter plan by the gov ....
Ram Madhav said that time has come for the world to declare Pakistan as a terrorist state and isolate it. "I am sure this issue will be taken up seriously in the upcoming United Nations General Assembly, especially after today's dastardly attack on our soil. Countries all over the world, in Europe and the West, are now realising that most of the global terror incidents emanate from the soil of Pakistan," he said.
I am shocked by sheer naivety of Ram Madhav. Wasn't expected this from him!

What does he think 'the world' comprises of? Is he reading even british newspaper and the language they are using when reporting the attack? Does he think US has any appetite to complicate things for itself by declaring pakistan a terrorist state? And does he have confidence on China to support such notion? I mean seriously, come on!!! If this kind of thinking perforated all the way within the government, across all parties then god help us.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

General Ata Hanain says something is in the offing, but cations against knee jerk reaction to appease public anger

http://www.rediff.com/news/column/the-i ... 160918.htm

Clearly Pakistan, which has been carefully calibrating the interference in Kashmir for all these years and attempting to keep it below the threshold of India’s tolerance, may have just crossed that line, the consequences of which it will have to bear.
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

This Gen. Ranbir guy seems to be reading from a plyabook:

"He said army remained “prepared to thwart any nefarious designs and any evil designs of the adversary shall be given a befitting reply”."

Wow! This is almost exactly what LKA said in 1999, 2001,etc.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 6rt3H.html

If India does not reply in 48 hours, it's never going to and it will be business as usual.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Abijit, Ram Madhav is indeed naive. He is an RSS foot soldier who can deliver during election time, and thats his expertise. Nothing more. Strategic stuff, he makes a complete fool of himself. Recall how he ambushed by that Jihadi with a fake Brit accent on Al Jazeera. He just didn't have the wherewithal to hit back. As I said, his expertise is local politics.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

What did ruskies do to the Turks after they murdered the pilots?
Interesting that you are drawing a parallel here. Putin never had to use any weapon against Erdo, because the soft weapon he had (i.e. importance of Russians to Turkish economy) was enough and powerful enough to force Erdo to travel to Russia to lick Putin's a$$ in the aftermath to ensure he does not ruin Erdo's his Nato economy. Imagine what would have happened if Putin decided to go for soft power to hard power.
Last edited by chanakyaa on 18 Sep 2016 20:30, edited 1 time in total.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

CRamS wrote:Abijit, Ram Madhav is indeed naive. He is an RSS foot soldier who can deliver during election time, and thats his expertise. Nothing more. Strategic stuff, he makes a complete fool of himself. Recall how he ambushed by that Jihadi with a fake Brit accent on Al Jazeera. He just didn't have the wherewithal to hit back. As I said, his expertise is local politics.
He is smart enough to play politics but not smart enough to keep his mouth shut.

Maybe you're just giving him too much credit.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

gakakkad wrote: What did ruskies do to the Turks after they murdered the pilots?
Turkey suffered huge financial losses due to Russians boycotting their products and stopped tourism to Turkey. Some Turken fighting against Asad also got bombed.

Russia did exact its price.
Paarth
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Paarth »

Karan M wrote:
shiv wrote: Army Welfare fund
Thank you.

Did my small bit.

Eternal respect for these brave children of India who are sacrificing their today.

https://ndf.gov.in/

Use National Defense Fund.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

shaun wrote:^^^^
They put sanctions on them and its still hurting their economy .
Thats right...Putin's soft power was so effing powerful that he never had to fire a single bullet. Erdo traveled to Moscow to lick his a$$ to make up.. :D Sorry, we are digressing here..
chandrasekaran
BRFite

Post by chandrasekaran »

The tamasha has started... Give actionable intelligence! So I believe dossier is being prepared.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 394359.cms
shaun
BRFite

Post by shaun »

On a different note, in the midst of such suicide attack , do the base commander have proper situational awareness. Fratricides may happen . How are the situation best managed ??

1st thing 1st , do we have wearable IFF tags for personnels who are responsible for perimeter security . There are active signalling devices based on on-cooperative identification technique.The device transmits electromagnetic signals (from the visible to IR range) that are usually coded to reduce the risk of compromise . Commercial products include IR beacons based on microelectromechanical (MEMS) technology which sends pulsed signals up to ten kilometres away.

These bases are too much vulnerable and needs updated technology with sound planing like fortification and doing away with vegetation in such camps.
Last edited by shaun on 18 Sep 2016 20:41, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Dipanker wrote:Is there a way for us to take out Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar and Syed Salahuddin ? We should at at least start with taking these three pigs out, and that should be just starter for the course, long term objective should be to reduce Pakistan into the rump state of Punjabistan.
syed salauddin's six children, four sons and two daughters are kashmiri govt employees. The GOI even arranged medical college seats for some of them.

The effing family is being paid from the funds of the Indian taxpayer. Would the pakis allow anything as brazenly foolish as this??
pushkar.bhat
BRFite

Post by pushkar.bhat »

I say we go kinetic this time.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

chandrasekaran wrote:The tamasha has started... Give actionable intelligence! So I believe dossier is being prepared.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 394359.cms
So same old pathankot repeat. We will give them proof and then access to the base for investigation. Then we will ask same favor from them and they will say kiss my @ss. We will cry and throw some tantrums. Big dady khan will cuddle modi and co and give all the 'moral support' and he will also scold pakistan 'naughty boy don't do this again'. And everything will be back to 'normal'... until the next attack... and then we will give them proof and then access to the base...........