Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
drnayar
BRFite

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Post by drnayar »

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wor ... 038020.cms

The Anglo-Saxon brotherhood and its global endgame

does anyone have a link to full article ?
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Pratyush wrote: 06 Apr 2024 08:45 At this point in time India doesn't have a lot of cards to play.
My thought is on the scale of decades, like 2047. Assuming that Bharat’s stature will grow to the extent of being able to make a difference in this.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

I think the biggest con Western/European nations have managed to run is to make the rest of the world believe that Left (or right) has any power in these countries. They don't.

If India has any sense, we should make Islamophobia a cornerstone of any deal made with Europeans. Make them open their borders to Africa and middle east. Really make them take the mask off.
Anoop.G
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Anoop.G »

drnayar wrote: 06 Apr 2024 18:32 https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wor ... 038020.cms

The Anglo-Saxon brotherhood and its global endgame

does anyone have a link to full article ?
Does this work for you??

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/th ... r-BB1l5u4q

They are thick as thieves. They back one another on global issues. They share intelligence in real time. Cut one, they all bleed.

The five colonial Anglo-Saxon cousins have much in common: language, culture, history. They issue closely coordinated key policy statements. They vote in concert on United Nations resolutions.

The colonial brotherhood is led by the United States. Second-in-command is Britain. Australia and Canada pull their weight. New Zealand, the smallest of the cousins, tags along.

In 1700, none of these five countries existed. North America was a smattering of European colonial settlements, displacing indigenous people who had lived there in peace for millennia.

England and Scotland at the time were independent kingdoms. They would merge only in 1707 to form the United Kingdom of Great Britain.

Australia and New Zealand were inhabited by, respectively, Aborigines and Maoris. The gaze of newly formed Britain had not yet fallen on them. It would at the turn of the 18th century, to the discomfiture of Aborigines and Maoris.

Bonds between the colonial brotherhood were strengthened by sport and war. England, Australia and New Zealand played one another in cricket and rugby. The US and Canada joined their Anglo-Saxon cousins in war. All five fought side-by-side in both World Wars.

Despite growing immigration, the US was still a largely white Anglo-Saxon Protestant nation in the mid-1900s. Racism against black Americans, descendants of African slaves, was rampant. But new arrivals from Italy and Ireland too faced the whiplash of discrimination. They were Catholic.

It took the US nearly 200 years after independence in 1776 to elect a Catholic president, John F Kennedy.

Global hegemony

Historian Niall Ferguson wrote a landmark article in Bloomberg in January 2024 on how Pax Britannica morphed smoothly into Pax Americana in the early 1900s and why American global hegemony is at the end of its historical life cycle. The article triggered angry retorts from US academics. Pax Americana, they argued, is as powerful as it has ever been.

But is it? The short answer: it isn’t. Despite China’s economic slowdown, Beijing poses a serious challenge to Pax Americana. Washington is confronting that challenge by deploying the instrument it regularly uses as a proxy for economic war: sanctions.

It has banned sales to China of advanced semiconductor chips manufactured by US companies as well as by firms among its allies. Notwithstanding the semiconductor ban, China has outstripped the US on the number of scientists researching advances in artificial intelligence (AI).

Pax Americana faces internal challenges as well. Its social fabric is torn. The 2024 US presidential election between two geriatrics with a combined age of 160 years will expose the dark underbelly of America: gun violence, broken single-parent families, and a growing gap between the very rich and the very poor.

Bonds weakening

The progenitor of the colonial brotherhood, Britain, meanwhile continues to punch above its geopolitical weight. But the exhaustion shows. Threats of violence against British members of parliament for supporting the US-Israel war in Gaza have forced several MPs to stand down at the next general election, due later this year.

Mike Freer, Britain’s minister for courts and legal services, told The Guardian on January 31, that he will not fight the 2024-25 general election “after a series of death threats and an arson attack on his constituency office”.

Freer added: “By the skin of my teeth I avoided being murdered. There comes a point when the threats to your personal safety become too much.”

The assailant Freer was referring to was a man called Ali Harbi Ali who had murdered an MP, Sir David Amess, in 2021.

Freer added: “I was very lucky that actually on the day I was due to be in my Finchley constituency, I happened to change my plans and came into Whitehall. Otherwise who knows whether I would have been attacked or survived an attack. Ali said he came to Finchley to attack me.”

According to The Guardian report, “The MP and his staff wear stab vests when attending scheduled public events in his constituency after learning that Ali had watched his Finchley office before going on to murder Amess.”

China factor

Australia strongly criticised China in 2020 over its role in spreading the Covid pandemic. In the old days, the five colonial cousins would have come together to sanction China.

Instead China sanctioned Australian wine exports, forcing Canberra this year to finally make a peace offering to Beijing, which then lowered tariffs on Australian wine.

Britain stood aside during the dispute. It regretted the humbling Australia had received at the hands of China but said it couldn’t intervene because trade with China was far too important for Britain to risk annoying Beijing.

Between them Pax Britannica and Pax Americana have set the rules of the world order since the late 1800s. That era is on its last legs.

The question is: what will replace it?

Pax Sinica? Pax Indica? Or a multilateral world order?

That world order would have a role, though a much diminished one, for the colonial cousins. The centre of gravity has, however, shifted to Asia. The combined economies of China, India, Japan and South Korea are already larger than the US economy. The gap is widening.

The Anglo-Saxon brotherhood created instruments of security and finance following World War II to preserve its neo-colonial hegemony: the United Nations Security Council (UNSC), International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the Group of Seven (G7). It set the rules — and, whenever it suited them, broke them.

The endgame for that world order has begun.
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

Thanks very much @Anoop
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

After tax searches, FDI questions, BBC hives off newsroom in India as separate company https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... y-9255471/
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Hot oil poured over rivals and forcing inmates to read the Quran: How Muslim extremists have won brutal gang war in British prisons as caged jihadis target 'weaker' inmates to join their army behind bars

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -bars.html
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Ditching European trade for China and India was ever a poor bet. Now it’s a farce
Will Hutton

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ill-hutton
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

Haresh wrote: 08 Apr 2024 15:11 Ditching European trade for China and India was ever a poor bet. Now it’s a farce
Will Hutton

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ill-hutton
hilarious (f)article

the author wants to "remake" Britain so all fluff and fluff he could find

"Will Hutton will be discussing his new book, This Time No Mistakes; How to Remake Britain"
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Hareshji, I suspect one of the reasons behind Sunak becoming PM is to get a favorable FTA with India. Once that is done his utility is overdone.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Another data point that shows the hold Islamists have in UK and the street power: Hezbollah sponsored rally in london:

https://www.thejc.com/news/zionist-dogs ... y-c3fky6p4

There are videos of people celebrating in London when Hamas attacked Israel and paraded hostages and dead bodies.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Man claims more than 50 children were sexually abused by 'paedophile' catholic monks on UK holy island in scandal as bad as 'Jimmy Savile' as new probe launched

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nched.html
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

600 barrister, lawyers, judges, legal academics write to UK govt to stop sending arms to Israel as UK can become comlicit in war crimes, letter ends with from river to sea...UK will be full of momin family trees https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wor ... 029009.cms
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

Look up malls on Friday evenings. Malls are full of momins in London as if Ramadan is a good excuse to gorge on meat and generally spend money. If you want state protected shariah and yet live in western lifestyles UK is great… !
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

'I was raped by a paedophile monk when I was ten': Man reveals child abuse horror on church trip to holiday island where kids were 'dragged off into dark' by pervert catholic priests

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... iests.html
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

‘I was told I’d be killed if I didn’t leave’: Himalayan state is a testing ground for Modi’s nationalism

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... ationalism
Aldonkar
BRFite

Post by Aldonkar »

Haresh wrote: 14 Apr 2024 18:32 ‘I was told I’d be killed if I didn’t leave’: Himalayan state is a testing ground for Modi’s nationalism

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... ationalism
The Guardian is owned by a "Middle-Eastern" businessman. You cannot expect any balanced reporting from it anymore. In the 1970s it was one of the few newspapers that even bothered to give the immigrant's story. Not any more, unless the immigrant is of the "peaceful" persuasion.
eklavya
BRF Oldie

Post by eklavya »

^^^^
https://www.theguardian.com/about#
The Guardian is owned by Guardian Media Group, which has only one shareholder - the Scott Trust.

The Scott Trust, named after our longest serving editor, CP Scott, exists to secure the financial and editorial independence of the Guardian in perpetuity.

Today more than half of our revenue comes directly from our readers, helping to support Guardian journalism and keep it open for everyone.

In short, the Guardian isn’t owned or controlled by advertisers or billionaires. It’s owned by a Trust, and it runs on trust. Let’s keep building that trust together.
https://www.theguardian.com/the-scott-t ... cott-trust
The Scott Trust was originally created in 1936 to secure the financial and editorial independence of the Guardian in perpetuity and to safeguard the journalistic freedom and liberal values of the Guardian free from commercial or political interference.

The Trust was reconstituted in 1948 and 2008 it was replaced with The Scott Trust Limited, a limited company with the same protections for the Guardian enshrined in its constitution. The Scott Trust is the sole shareholder in Guardian Media Group and its profits are reinvested in journalism and do not benefit a proprietor or shareholders.
Aldonkar
BRFite

Post by Aldonkar »

^^^^^
Hi elavya-ji; Thank you for your correction. I had read the something around the subject in connection with the ownership of the "Daily Telegraph". This is currently owned by the Barclay brothers, but there is a proposal to sell it to the investment fund of a middle eastern country. This is being opposed by the British Gov. but the whole thing is not fully out in the open.

I believe I read about the Guardian in that context. However, I stand by what I said about its editorial policy, which has shifted markedly to the right with respect to India. Of course in the early seventies, the Guardian was mainly the only national paper with its HQ in the provinces (Manchester) and India was pretty pathetic under Nerhu. As India has become stronger, the Guardian has moved to the right regarding this country.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

The guardian’s coverage of India is agenda driven. It is dishonest.

They omit key facts that would easily demolish their agenda. Such as the Mughals’ own chronicles of their temple destruction.

I find it reassuring in a sense. The guardian does not trust its readership to come to the foregone conclusion unless they censor information.

They have done very good reportage but it is grossly and motivatedly inconsistent.
titash
BRFite

Post by titash »

Most of these foreign publications regurgitate the same things over and over again. Their journalists interview the same folks, and more or less copy-paste the exact same stuff on every single news article

- All articles mention the Ram Mandir being constructed on an illegally demolished mosque's ruins. No one ever discusses how the mosque was illegally erected in the first place

- All articles mention the illegal lynching of Muslims for beef transportation. No one ever discusses the illegal lynching of 56 Hindu women & children in a train at Godhra by the Muslim community

- All articles mention the 'settler-colonial' project in Kashmir and attempts to change its demography. No one ever discusses the fact that the Muslim community in India is the 'settler-colonial' community and has carried out the large scale ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Hindus in 1989

All the people being interviewed will be from a select list of < 25-50 people. No over ever ties to interview the average pro-Indian / pro-Hindu / pro-Modi voter. It's like they don't exist

Given such dishonest slandering and one-sided coverage, its no wonder the Indian people and Indian leadership wants to maintain good relations with Russia in perpetuity. This is something that one should remind any and all western media professional every single time they publish such nonsense
Aldonkar
BRFite

Post by Aldonkar »

I agree with all you say above. Every national daily paper in the UK has an opinion either to the left or right. The right wing have always been hostile to India, the left wing have been hostile ever since India started showing signs of becoming truly independent; basically since the dynasty fell from power.

Incidentally I remember now the newspaper that is owned by the middle-eastern gentleman is "The Independent"; this means that it does not live up to its name, if it ever did.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

The independent is a sister paper to the guardian.
titash
BRFite

Post by titash »

Aldonkar wrote: 18 Apr 2024 18:40 I agree with all you say above. Every national daily paper in the UK has an opinion either to the left or right. The right wing have always been hostile to India, the left wing have been hostile ever since India started showing signs of becoming truly independent; basically since the dynasty fell from power.

Incidentally I remember now the newspaper that is owned by the middle-eastern gentleman is "The Independent"; this means that it does not live up to its name, if it ever did.
I think you meant "Middle East Eye". That publication mirrors Al Qaeda err Al Jazeera in its viewpoints

The 3 Pillars of Al Qaeda err Al Jazeera journalism:

1) If there is a conflict and Muslims are involved, it's the other party's fault
2) Democracy & Secularism is in danger in India, but let's not talk about the 57 Muslim Dictatorships (specially nothing about Qatar)
3) India Bad Canada/Pakistan/US/UK/China Good >> Hindu Bad Muslim Good >> Modi Bad RaGa Good

:rotfl:

On some days, I feel sorry for the Palestinians. On the other hand, when I read stuff like MEE/AlJaz I feel they had it coming. Karma is a Bitch.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

I purposefully wont link to them to avoid them getting views but both The Independent and Guardian have absolutely execrable articles today about Modi, India elections and Hindu nationalism. Penned by a peaceful along with a token hindu name… It also cast doubt on the whole election process with snide remarks that Bjp will win because it has jailed the opposition

There has suddenly been a glut of articles penned by Hindus residing in the west putting down India. This co-incides with youtube videos that show the absolute filth in india as norm ( food videos , rivers etc).., some of them are not even shot in India…
titash
BRFite

Post by titash »

Their viewpoints and opinions are irrelevant

What matters is the viewpoint and opinion of the average Indian - the average Hindu to be extremely blunt

Even the most die-hard BJP fan (or "Andh Bhakht" as they are referred to derisively) has no interest in actively persecuting people of other religions...as long as they don't indulge in terrorism or demographic change via mass religious conversion. That is a very basic requirement of the secular handshake, and a very reasonable one. Especially when you see how the secularism process works in other countries.

The most important takeaway to be had from the Chinese (yes, I believe one should admire them for their singular focus on their strategic interests) is that you need a big danda. Once you have a big danda, all the 57 Muslim dictators will fall in line and turn a blind eye to "Koran re-writing, etc. etc." in Xinjiang. With 500+ ships in their navy and 100,000 carriers in the near future, they can spread freedom and democracy wherever they please while having no elections at home. Hell - all western media outlets will berate India for 'democracy slipping' while ignoring 75% of the world's countries that have zero to no democracy

India needs to be laser focused on its goals and objectives:

- implement CAA and right-of-return for all persecuted Hindus

- implement UCC to uplift Indian Muslims on par with American Muslims

- allow religious conversion only [within Sanatani religions e.g. Hindu to Jain] or only [within Abrahamic religions e.g. Muslim to Xtian] to prevent communal disharmony and ensure peace & tranquility in society

- declare a nationwide 'population percentage' cap for religious minorities to avoid changing the 'cultural demographic' of the country. Use population figures that existed on 26th Jan 1950 as a constitutional example. Exceeding that population percentage cap will automatically enable a one-child policy enforcement in hospitals, insurance, passport, citizenship, etc.

- roll out the MIRV capable SLBMs and land-based ICBMs

- roll out Nirbhay/ITCM, hypersonic BrahMos and ASBMs based on Agni Prime

- roll out nuclear submarines, LCA Mk2, TEDBF, AMCA Mk1, Mk2, Ghatak, CATW Warrier, etc.

- roll out CPU, GPU, ASIC, and Memory chips from a local semiconductor fab

- roll out 'crowd-control' AI/ML powered robots to ensure that the rule-of-law cannot be undermined by thugs from little mini-Pakistans

- destroy the Naxals/Maoists and close the red corridor

- ban all political parties & social organizations that have previously supported enemy entities like China, Pakistan, or terrorism/terrorist suspects either politically, morally, or materially
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I am puzzled. You mean the 57 Islamic countries are not paragons of democracy human rights and secularism?

Can’t be I never read about it in Al Jazeera or most of the western press.

(But then tellingly, I don’t read about it in the Indian press either).
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

@Titash ji, nice dreams. It needs poilitical will and more importantly cold hard cash and the will for self-depedency. Private industry needs to step up and take risks rather than do screwdriver giri.
titash
BRFite

Post by titash »

Vayutuvan wrote: 19 Apr 2024 03:07 @Titash ji, nice dreams. It needs poilitical will and more importantly cold hard cash and the will for self-depedency. Private industry needs to step up and take risks rather than do screwdriver giri.
Slight difference Vayutuvan-ji

These action items are needed if you want to play in the big league and avoid the aggravations of the Guardian / Independent / Middle East Eye / Al Jazeera /NYT / BBC kind

Whether we want to make a concerted effort to achieve said action items or not is a different ball game altogether. If the people want it and give leadership a mandate, its going to happen

The key is to have leadership like Modi & Putin that are ideologues versus having opportunists like BoJo & Biden. The difference as John Mearshimer puts it is "the balance of resolve"

Ideologues come once in a century but they make things happen. Even Article 370 & Ram Mandir & OFB Reforms were unthinkable 5-6 years ago

=====================================

Switching Gears - since this is the UK thread

Within the next 10 years, the undeniable demographic trends within the UK will bear fruit

Within the next 15 years, the local Pakis will have their fingers on the UK's nuclear trigger

The UK with Vanguard/Dreadnought class submarines and Trident nuclear missiles will be a clear and present danger to the US, Israel, and India. That's right - you read it here first

What should the US + Israel + India do in the next 10-15 years to neutralize this upcoming threat?

Open discussion - request all mujahids to participate
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Revealed: Man threatened with arrest by police for 'breaching the peace' by being 'quite openly Jewish' near Gaza march is chief executive of leading Jewish group - as he calls for mass demo in response

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ondon.html
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

titash wrote: 19 Apr 2024 03:47
Vayutuvan wrote: 19 Apr 2024 03:07 @Titash ji, nice dreams. It needs poilitical will and more importantly cold hard cash and the will for self-depedency. Private industry needs to step up and take risks rather than do screwdriver giri.

Within the next 10 years, the undeniable demographic trends within the UK will bear fruit

Within the next 15 years, the local Pakis will have their fingers on the UK's nuclear trigger

The UK with Vanguard/Dreadnought class submarines and Trident nuclear missiles will be a clear and present danger to the US, Israel, and India. That's right - you read it here first

What should the US + Israel + India do in the next 10-15 years to neutralize this upcoming threat?

let me just stop you there. Britain is the 51st "state" of USA. It does not have a military or nuclear posture independent of the US. What US wants to do, Britain does. Heard of any British PM in the past 50 years doing a different thing?
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

drnayar wrote: 19 Apr 2024 16:50
titash wrote: 19 Apr 2024 03:47

let me just stop you there. Britain is the 51st "state" of USA. It does not have a military or nuclear posture independent of the US. What US wants to do, Britain does. Heard of any British PM in the past 50 years doing a different thing?
During the Vietnam war, the Americans were pressuring Britain to send troops. Harold Wilson who was one of the PM's in that period refused. But since then, no PM has refused.

"When his own cabinet turned on him and asked why he wouldn't criticise the Americans, he reportedly snapped "Because we can’t kick our creditors in the balls!!”.

https://www.forces.net/news/harold-wils ... ut-vietnam
titash
BRFite

Post by titash »

Haresh wrote: 19 Apr 2024 17:39
drnayar wrote: 19 Apr 2024 16:50

During the Vietnam war, the Americans were pressuring Britain to send troops. Harold Wilson who was one of the PM's in that period refused. But since then, no PM has refused.

"When his own cabinet turned on him and asked why he wouldn't criticise the Americans, he reportedly snapped "Because we can’t kick our creditors in the balls!!”.

https://www.forces.net/news/harold-wils ... ut-vietnam
But gents, that was the 'Past'. The 'Past' is done and dusted.

Coming to the 'Present'...In the last 50 years, there was no chance you'd ever see an Indian as the British PM or a Paki as the Scottish SNP Chieftain. But it is a reality today. Who'd also have thought that Gaza would be the reason why both Labor & conservative would lose to George Galloway and that London would be brought to a standstill by Muslim mobs and the police would literally look the other way

As for the 'Future'...demographics is destiny. Look at the UK's Muslim vs. non-Muslim birthrates. Look at the YouTube videos of their young influencers that very openly state what they desire to do. The Pakis will inherit a first world society with all its captive science & engineering capabilities and top class nuclear weapon facilities

Rolls Royce can independently make submarine nuclear reactors. Barrow-in-Furness can independently make submarines. The British have independently designed developed and tested nuclear weapons. They had an independent V-Bomber force (Vulcan/Valiant/Victor). They made a strategic decision to go with Polaris (and subsequently Trident) ICBMs, but maintained an independent capability to tinker with the nuclear warheads, and pen-aids. Please see below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevaline

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_bomber

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_w ... ed_Kingdom

Here at BRF we're supposed to be ahead of the curve. Why bury our heads in the sand? The WASP demographic in both the UK and the US is changing. The US will be a Hispanic majority nation in the future and the UK will be a Islamic majority nation in the future. Will the strategic 'special relationship' partnership still hold? Unlikely.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

London Lectures: Tells India To Pull People Out Of Poverty

"The need for India to grow and pull people out of poverty is great," Foreign Secretary David Cameron said during his meddling into India's internal affairs at the britshit parliament on Wednesday (April 18).

India reduced extreme poverty from 12.2% in 2011 to just 2% in 2023, according to the Headcount Poverty Ratio. Meanwhile, absolute poverty in the UK stands at 18%, according to govt figures.

8% of UK citizens are suffering insecurity, and 11% are unable to heat their homes.

People in cold, unheated glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

WATCH VIDEO The video is 24 seconds long

cameron is a descendant of King William IV through one of the king's illegitimate children. So no need to call him names because it looks like no one married in his side of the family after the royal bastid poked one of the chamber maids

good time to raise the small matter of the 45$ trillions (the first installment) in reparations owed
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

Me thinks if this sly strategy is to get UK firms to invest in Bharat and grow with it , then Cam is saying alright, he can't say something PM's father-in-law won't approve of :D
Of course we should remind them everytime of the $45T and help them atone for it by encouraging investment here. A little Bakiness should go a long way in helping us recover the loot
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

There should be a Colonial Tax, ie all nations that had colonies should pay a levy for trading/working in India. You know, just like a Carbon Levy. :D
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

+108 !
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Yes I toyed with that idea earlier and it was well received.

Those who benefit from the expropriation of entire continents perhaps should voluntarily try to compensate the original inhabitants.

That will mean all, including recent immigrants as opposed to direct colonizers should make contributions. According to their financial status. Thus Indians settled abroad would be expected to contribute heavily. I have seen enough barbaric treatment of natives in Australia the americas Tibet eastern Turkestan that I would certainly pay my fair share.

Arjuna queried whether it is good to feast and taste the blood of our kinsfolk in the victuals, in his doubts as expressed to Krishna.

The older I get the more I ask that question as it applies to the broader human family.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

Uncover the truth behind the Aryan Dravidian Divide and the impact of British colonialism on Hindu culture with Abhijit Chavda. Explore the latest genetic findings challenging the Aryan Invasion Theory (AIT).

British Fooled Hindus with Aryan Dravidian Divide | Genetic Findings on AIT | Abhijit Chavda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyBKAnzJ-Ao

Even today Kangress, Left, BIF, Deep State use the same drivel to divide India into North and South. Text taught in schools overtly & covertly are peddling the same trash again and again. UPSC exams still have this junk.

No evidence thus far. Genetic findings is opposite. Britshits dream up fantastic shit on many topics, wild-assed theories no proof, zilch. No invasion, no archeology proof, no writings, no language, no culture elsewhere remotely close to what was in Bharat. Sanskrit cannot be created by some tree living, horse riding nomads.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

So it has come to this - an indian origin person trying to save the 'britishness' of the UK.

The British Propoganda Corporation - Rwanda bill to become law after late-night showdown
Rishi Sunak's Rwanda bill will finally become law after a parliamentary showdown ended late in the night.

Plans to send some asylum seekers to Africa have met with fierce criticism, but the bill passed on Monday when the Lords dropped their opposition.

Ahead of the bill passing, the prime minister said flights to Rwanda would take off within 10 to 12 weeks, missing his original spring target.
The government plans have been stalled since November, when the UK Supreme Court ruled unanimously that the Rwanda scheme was unlawful.

Mr Sunak said in a statement "nothing will stand in our way" now of getting flights off the ground.

On Monday, the prime minister said flights were booked to take off as soon the legislation was passed and 500 staff were ready to escort migrants "all the way to Rwanda". "Plans are in place. And these flights will go, come what may," he said, adding he wanted to create "a drumbeat of multiple flights a month... because that's how you build a systematic deterrent and that's how you'll stop the boats".

But the scheme could still be held up by challenges in the courts.
I guess the indian SC milords will be watching this one closely to emulate/get inspired when their turn comes (re the Rohingyas)