Forthcoming Book - Two Front War in 2022

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Sanjiv
BRFite -Trainee

Re: Forthcoming Book - Two Front War in 2022

Post by Sanjiv »

I have had my book since July an interesting read
Thanks
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

Sorry for the late reply.
Salaam ji, please leave a review on Amazon.in (or amazon.com. Its the only way to get visibility and help my cause, which is our Army battle casualties.

Kersi - The paperback is sadly, not available in India. The self publishing houses I approached, want a fee for copyright and the ISBN code (both of which I go for a nominal fee). That fee will equal the royalties I might earn from Indian paperback sales. So, the only option - an expensive one is to order from Amazon.com or get the kindle version on Amazon.in The maps actually appear better on Kindle.
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

My book `2022 India's 2 front war' (updated edition) has just completed a year on Amazon.in and is available at a special price of Rs 159 on kindle only for just 4 days (23-27th April) Regular price is Rs 399
Royalties from sales (which are unchanged at the lower price), go to the Army battle casualties fund.
It is also free on kindle unlimited (which itself has a 30 day free trial), but some royalties are earned. Hope you can continue to support the book and also our wounded Jawans.
viveks
BRFite

Post by viveks »

I dont think there will ever be a 2 front threat. China is content with holding regions of Tibet and I dont think they would bring it upon themselves to enter a conflict with us to assist Pakis. After watching Kashmir files movie, a thought and suggestion came to mind. Government did a wonderful thing abolishing Article 370 and declaring regions of J&K as union territories. Now, I think we should bloodlessly control PoK and relocate most Muslims there from our controlled region. Pakis should be allowed to visit PoK with external ministry permits and not using Visa and passport. Passport and Visa should only be required to enter our present controlled region of J&K, where majority should be Indian population and Kashmiri Pandits. Kashmiri Muslims should be majority in PoK and would administer that region like a separate union territory. Our military should control PoK and Indian nationals should be allowed to enter PoK based on permits given by ministry of external affairs. So should be the case for Kashmiri pandits. Also, per day, there must be a limit on the amount of Kashmiri muslims on our present controlled side. With the coming of Railway into Srinagar, relocating the Pandits back to our side of Kashmir could become easier and people can move back to their own properties. When I saw in the movie, on how Kashmiri muslim women were ever refusing to allow kashmir pandit women to get groceries and water, it just struck me to relocate them to PoK because I dont think their mindset would ever get liberal or improve like how the Muslims of Gujarat cooperated with the hindus during the Gujarat Riots in certain residential areas. An example I have seen up close and extreme in Vadodara. We must change the dynamics of that state and try for a peaceful solution after all these years of bloodshed and brutality. Congress does not provide solutions and improvements to situations but trys to cope with present difficulties.

Kashmiri Muslims youth/old are full of Bigotry when it comes to managing minorities. They have the same reputation as Pakistan when it comes to dealing with Minorities. Chaos seeking un-pad people who have very little experience in administration and holding those skills. They should have a separate governance independent of Pakistan because Pakistani will also not treat them properly and then they will end blaming both Pakistan and India.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

A two front war is a real possibility. China, like Russia, has a strong man Xi in charge where the PLA and Politburo is more loyal to him. If Xi miscalculates, there are no alternative voices in the leadership and a war could start.
viveks
BRFite

Post by viveks »

I dont believe he will mobilize anything concerning PoK. I could be wrong though. Also, instead of regular Army holding PoK....why not have Indian Peace keeping force there and just relocate those Muslims.
venkat_kv
BRFite

Post by venkat_kv »

viveks wrote:I dont believe he will mobilize anything concerning PoK. I could be wrong though. Also, instead of regular Army holding PoK....why not have Indian Peace keeping force there and just relocate those Muslims.
Viveks saar,
the indian peace keeping force is from the regular army that has been deputed for peacekeeping missions.
Also, your plan for POK is a non starter for a few reasons that i can think of.
1. Pakistan isn't going to let go if that territory voluntarily. You will have to make them and they will not allow people from india to settle there lest these people tomorrow advocate joing Inida during plebicite.
2. If you see traditionally, the muslims in India have preferred to move into non muslim neighborhoods and keep increasing their numbers to change demographics. they will not prefer to move and instead ask the govt to send the pandits to POK.
3. what if the Pakis try to propose the same POK to cover whole of J&K when a sickular govt is incharge. the sickular govts will consider it for narrow political gains.

the only way is for dismemberment of TSP and get back what is ours - POK and Gilgit Baltistan for starters.
Babui
BRFite

Post by Babui »

Purchased Kindle version in the States. Looking forward to reading. Wishing much success.
asbchakri
BRFite

Post by asbchakri »

How the hell did I miss this. Just placed the order for the paperback version. Looking forward to it. Thank you Deans.
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

purchased paperback...looking forward to it
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

Its been 3 years since I published this. Self published, so there were regrettably spelling errors. I'm happy to say though that I met my objective of contributing to our Army Battle casualties fund through my `Seva', (that's what royalties from the book go to) and a lot of what was written in the
latter part of 2018, did come true.
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Rahul Deans, I am half way thro the book its fantastic. Encourage everyone to read it. Have you approached any Film Studios...if not pl. urgently do so.