2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
sajo
BRFite

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by sajo »

After seeing an avalanche of visceral anti-govt posts on Facebook just before I quit FB, and also everywhere by means of Memes, popular forums like Teambhp (which has definitely slid to the hard left), I think it would be safe to say that Modi Govt has pretty much lost the perception battle. The BIF ecosystem seems to have received a shot in the arm after Maharashtra seat grab, and they are making excellent use of it.
There is only so much that individual contributors from the Indic side can do, not that we are giving up.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

Modiji's popularity is now higher than ever. Most people just ignore these negative posters. Even if they had a negative point, nobody listens to them. They overplayed their hands.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Received on WA :

after seeing Home Secretary ajay bhalla’s daily confusing and contradictory orders;

people are saying : ooper allah, neechey bhalla, beech mein halla
In a crisis situation, this is the communications capability of a baboo(n) who has risen almost to the very top of the baboo(n) food chain
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Everytime a particular bureaucrat or politician is targeted, remember the case of the Delhi riots and how the ecosystem went after one guy, Kapil Mishra.

The language in the above circular is also no worse or better than that in 100 other english circulars put out by GOI. The passive archaic english problem is all across GOI including the armed forces PROs, PSUs, scientific departments. The Brits have set up a special team to fix this and make communications easy to understand.

Also, please stop referring to senior bureaucrats as baboo(n)s etc, merely because social media hypes it up, or the media targets one individual, its just not the hallmark of a serious forum. He is not here to defend himself either.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Manish_Sharma wrote:TWITTER

Chayan Chatterjee
@Satyanewshi
People around Sonia Gandhi who died in a mysterious circumstances or unnatural deaths include:

Brother of Robert Vadra
Sister of Robert Vadra
Father of Robert Vadra
Madhav Rao Scindia
Rajesh Pilot

Surprisingly, all these accidental deaths took place on SUNDAY
https://twitter.com/Satyanewshi/status/ ... 04896?s=19
https://youtu.be/w77BcsM5k8g
Some more interesting facts about Mrs Gandhi:
Insurance agent as a foreigner in India
Technical Director of Maruti Cars :lol: :lol:
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

^^^Listening to Dr Swamy: Looks like Atalji had a real soft corner for Mrs Gandhi(meaning Sonia)!! :eek:
why :?: :?: :?:
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

^^ We respect women and especially she used it to destroy us
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

sajo wrote:After seeing an avalanche of visceral anti-govt posts on Facebook just before I quit FB, and also everywhere by means of Memes, popular forums like Teambhp (which has definitely slid to the hard left), I think it would be safe to say that Modi Govt has pretty much lost the perception battle. The BIF ecosystem seems to have received a shot in the arm after Maharashtra seat grab, and they are making excellent use of it.
There is only so much that individual contributors from the Indic side can do, not that we are giving up.
Over the last couple of months i have seen messages that are in favor of extending lockdown and messages that want the govt. to end the lockdown immediately, messages asking govt to evacuate people from abroad and messages that are against it, messages in support of liquor stores remaining open and messages against it, people have/always had opposing views. At the cost of repeating myself there are around 20%-25% of our entire population made up of minority communities who no matter what the government does will have something to say against it, and then there are around 40% Hindus out of which 10% are politically/financially (mainstream media,bollywood, opposition parties and its workers/supporters, bureaucracy) driven to be against the current government and another 30% who are ideologically opposed (your fundoo humanities professors, students, militant feminists etc). So at any given time you are looking at 50% to 60% of our humongous population who's full time occupation is to berate the government, and only about 40% of our population are pro-government, nothing new here.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Rsatchi wrote:^^^Listening to Dr Swamy: Looks like Atalji had a real soft corner for Mrs Gandhi(meaning Sonia)!! :eek:
Swami himself is no less vicious. See his tweet above on Railway fare for migrants, he purposefully makes it sound as if Piyush Goyal / Indian Railways changed the policy after he spoke to the Railways Minister.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ambar wrote:
Rsatchi wrote:^^^Listening to Dr Swamy: Looks like Atalji had a real soft corner for Mrs Gandhi(meaning Sonia)!! :eek:
Swami himself is no less vicious. See his tweet above on Railway fare for migrants, he purposefully makes it sound as if Piyush Goyal / Indian Railways changed the policy after he spoke to the Railways Minister.
you need people like him to fight for you.

the more vicious the better.

we need the juddering jatka to be delivered swiftly rather than the half hearted, timid and hesitant halal.

we have always had the prithvi raj types who forgot their raj dharma in difficult times and visited ruination on their own subjects so now let us try out the swami type. He is an expert in what prithvi raj never was: the annihilation of the enemy.

sometimes the frustrations will show through. Bear with it.

Better to have him inside pissing out most of the time, rather than have him outside, pissing in.

when you have a master ninja who brings his own weapons to battle and offers to fight for you, why persist in saying no.

or is there something that we don't know about why he is being sidelined nowadays.

Why exactly did jet lee block him so many times :mrgreen:

and how is it that the minute jet lee landed up in the hospital, white waisty was on his way to tihar.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

schinnas wrote:Modiji's popularity is now higher than ever. Most people just ignore these negative posters. Even if they had a negative point, nobody listens to them. They overplayed their hands.
That's right. NaMo's approval rating was recently surveyed to be 84% (net rating 68%) which is absolutely MASSIVE.

Instead of writing long rebuttals, why don't people simply post the following:

"NaMo approval 84%. NDA and outside supporters have huge majority in LS and majority in RS. The government's agenda to change India for the better will continue unabated and will not be influenced by you. People of India are not interested in your fake propaganda. They do not trust you. They are with the government."
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Sorry, but how is Su Swamy helping when all day long he is busy berating the government on every single policy , second guesses every step taken by the administration and calls everyone in the finance ministry / RBI the most colorful names ? He also claimed credit for the Ram mandir verdict, a case that dates back to 19th century ! Su Swamy wrote some nasty things about Vajapayee in the 90s and was instrumental in pulling down the Vajpayee government in 1998. Both INC and BJP have kept him away from power because Swamy's absolute loyalty is only with Swamy. His new strategy is to wedge a rift between VHP and RSS at a time when its most important that the Sangh Parivar stays strong and stays together.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

More like fear of his (or family members) being "offed" in mafia style....I don't think anyone with half a brain could have a soft corner for Pappumata.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Ambar wrote:Sorry, but how is Su Swamy helping when all day long he is busy berating the government on every single policy , second guesses every step taken by the administration and calls everyone in the finance ministry / RBI the most colorful names ? He also claimed credit for the Ram mandir verdict, a case that dates back to 19th century ! Su Swamy wrote some nasty things about Vajapayee in the 90s and was instrumental in pulling down the Vajpayee government in 1998. Both INC and BJP have kept him away from power because Swamy's absolute loyalty is only with Swamy. His new strategy is to wedge a rift between VHP and RSS at a time when its most important that the Sangh Parivar stays strong and stays together.
Chhod yaar...why waste time on anal-izing our 'own' guys ? This is all water under bridge.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

chetak wrote:
Abhisar Sharma is a "journalist" who, at that time, was working for runditv and the channel sponsored an extravagantly luxurious fully paid vacation for this guy and his wife who, at that very time, was the IT official assigned as the assessment officer or whatever, to deal with runditv. He is alleged to have entered into a conspiracy along with his wife to save rundi tv's bacon in return for some tangible gains
Achha, achha...Sharma and Sen sound like quite a pair of creepy critters there. I wonder what is the status of any cases filed on them. Couldn't find anything on the internet.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Disappointment continues while jaichands of MH stay the course.

Mumbai Police Files New FIR Against Arnab Goswami After Raza Educational Welfare Society’s Complaint
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/mumbai-po ... -complaint
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Karan M wrote:Everytime a particular bureaucrat or politician is targeted, remember the case of the Delhi riots and how the ecosystem went after one guy, Kapil Mishra.

The language in the above circular is also no worse or better than that in 100 other english circulars put out by GOI. The passive archaic english problem is all across GOI including the armed forces PROs, PSUs, scientific departments. The Brits have set up a special team to fix this and make communications easy to understand.

Also, please stop referring to senior bureaucrats as baboo(n)s etc, merely because social media hypes it up, or the media targets one individual, its just not the hallmark of a serious forum. He is not here to defend himself either.

Does anyone seriously believe that NDTV et al write with more clarity than GoI bureaucrats?
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Indians stranded abroad will have to pay to return home
good decision: Indians stuck abroad are not gareeb gurba, they r economic migrants and shd pay the ticket
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

IndraD wrote:Indians stranded abroad will have to pay to return home
good decision: Indians stuck abroad are not gareeb gurba, they r economic migrants and shd pay the ticket

the airlines should sell disaster insurance for cases like covid or war or civil disturbances.

making them pay for the ride home is the correct thing to do.

almost all countries do.

I heard that the US govt/airline charged a flat fee of $3000 for a seat out of India to one destination in the US. From there, people made their way back home to wherever on their own.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Swami has said that during Emergency Atal ji was arrested and when tortured wrote apology letter to indira which sonia has and she blackmail Atal ji. But another side is that in 1986 Atal ji had kidney disease which he couldn't afford to go to America for medical treatment, so Rajiv Gandhi offered to take him as part of his entourage to USA and Atal ji got treatment. Hence when rahul was arrested in America with undeclared black money in USA, Atal ji as PM got him out as payback for rajiv Gandhi's help.

Take your pick.
SuSwamy is snake. I have seen his video CIRCA early 90s where he is in a discussion with prannoy roy and vinod dua on tv and opposing removal of 370, opposing Ram Temple in Ayodhya. When I posted that video tagging him on Twitter he not only blocked me on Twitter but got the video removed from YouTube. He is a mole, a trojan.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

chetak wrote: I heard that the US govt/airline charged a flat fee of $3000 for a seat out of India to one destination in the US. From there, people made their way back home to wherever on their own.
From what I can tell looking at US embassy website, one gets minimum assistance in addition to paying full rate. Though no break down given about how the cost is calculated. No complaining about food, special diet, luggage etc. Not sure if they even provide wheelchair assistance. Certainly no red carpet or easiness of getting through immigration checks upon arrivals.

https://in.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

SuSwamy is snake. I have seen his video CIRCA early 90s where he is in a discussion with prannoy roy and vinod dua on tv and opposing removal of 370, opposing Ram Temple in Ayodhya. When I posted that video tagging him on Twitter he not only blocked me on Twitter but got the video removed from YouTube. He is a mole, a trojan.
In terms of changing views, I will cut SuSwamy some slack. I recall he also used to bad mouth RSS. He sucked up to MushRat. Maybe his views have evolved over the years.

But the problem I have with SuSwamy is that it is difficult to take him seriously. He sure is entertaining and bombastic in his claims like asking Tihar jail canteen cooks to learn Italian cuisine because pretty soon they will have Italian guests. He was boasting that he will send Pappu and Queen madam to Tihar jain for National Herald scam. This and many such bogus claims that fire up the base. He is a regular visitor to my city past 5 years, and I have noticed that with each visit, attendees dwindle only because as I said, people see through him.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

What's bogus about the NH case? Aren't the mother-son duo still out on bail for it?
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
Swami has said that during Emergency Atal ji was arrested and when tortured wrote apology letter to indira which sonia has and she blackmail Atal ji. But another side is that in 1986 Atal ji had kidney disease which he couldn't afford to go to America for medical treatment, so Rajiv Gandhi offered to take him as part of his entourage to USA and Atal ji got treatment. Hence when rahul was arrested in America with undeclared black money in USA, Atal ji as PM got him out as payback for rajiv Gandhi's help.

Take your pick.
Well, people can change. Back in 1992, I was against Babri Masjid demolition as well, a pucca Congressi. Then the light bulb went off some years later. So as long as SuSwamy doesn't play a double game now, it is in our favor. No need to needle him about what he said 25 years ago. He is working for the cause.

He was in my city in 2017 and I asked him a question about when the temple would be built and he responded saying his prediction was in a year (Aug 2018). He hasn't come back yet and if he does, I will go to see what he has to say,.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

arshyam wrote:What's bogus about the NH case? Aren't the mother-son duo still out on bail for it?
With the millions and millions of SDRE slaves at her command, with well endowed lawyers, media personnel at her command, with entire so called "intellectual" elite at her command, with her white comrades watching India like a hawk for any harm done to her; you tell me on a scale of 0 to 1, what are the chance she will actually end up in Tihar Jail as SuSwamy was boasting? I would say 0.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

^^ Saar, you are blaming Swamy for the problem with our institutions. We all know how slow the court cases go in our country. Who really expected to see Jaya and Sasi sent to jail? It was laughable back around the turn of the century. So one never knows, keep at it.

So while what you say about his boasting is true, he is still trying to fight using that system, isn't he? Some amount of bluster is required to retain attention, etc. But it is still a fact that these people are still out on bail for the case he filed against them, and this is an outcome of the very same system, isn't it? Yes, I don't see them going to jail either (it might be counter-productive like what happened to IG back in '77-'80), but they are well on their way to political irrelevance, which is far more fatal in politics. This case is definitely not helping their cause. Unlike what RaGa accused Modi of before the elections ("chowkidar chor hai"), this is a clearly alleged example of "chori" that the court is examining. People aren't stupid and can see what's going on, which is why RaGa's gambit spectacularly backfired. That's good enough for me for now.

That said, SuSwamy is a lone wolf and cannot work well with anybody. As someone said above, he supports only himself. So best align with him tactically, and help the nationalist cause wherever possible. In one line, I'd echo chetak saar's statement above: better he is in the tent pissing outside, than the other way in :mrgreen:

P.S. I wouldn't hold his past views against him - how many of us were born BRF-certified nationalists?
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Subramanian Swamy replied
Sagar
@sagarbm22
Dr @Swamy39

I remember your suggestion as to when to make a good friend, ie help them in need.

Currently, China is facing criticism from the entire world, if India stands by China in this difficult situation, we could be friends forever.
6:10 AM · May 5, 2020·Twitter for Android
Retweets
@Swamy39
·
6h
Replying to
@sagarbm22
There is no need to vocalise our sympathy nor hide the truth. The truth about COVID-19 is that it was an accident which China is too embarrassed to admit. We need not hurt them by recycling anti China- phobic nonsense or gloating about seducing US companies
The problem is that he is no nationalist by any stretch of the imagination. He only serves his own interests, not the country's though sometimes those two circles intersect. This blind cheer-leading of Swamy by many just exposes the limits of rational (as opposed to emotional) analysis by a lot of people in India.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

The new heroine of Congress lobby!

Sam Pitroda is the background.

Explains why this princess has been spewing venom against Hindus in India.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Bart S wrote:
Sagar
@sagarbm22
Dr @Swamy39

I remember your suggestion as to when to make a good friend, ie help them in need.

Currently, China is facing criticism from the entire world, if India stands by China in this difficult situation, we could be friends forever.
6:10 AM · May 5, 2020·Twitter for Android
Retweets
@Swamy39
·
6h
Replying to
@sagarbm22
There is no need to vocalise our sympathy nor hide the truth. The truth about COVID-19 is that it was an accident which China is too embarrassed to admit. We need not hurt them by recycling anti China- phobic nonsense or gloating about seducing US companies
The problem is that he is no nationalist by any stretch of the imagination. He only serves his own interests, not the country's though sometimes those two circles intersect. This blind cheer-leading of Swamy by many just exposes the limits of rational (as opposed to emotional) analysis by a lot of people in India.
swami is without any shred of doubt a true blue nationalist. Everyone worries about the legacy that they will leave behind.

he has solid connections and channels deep into the chinese power structure which even the GOI does not have. He also speaks mandarin.

he has used these channels in the past to get the chinese to open routes to Hindu religious sites which are more easily accessed from the chinese side.

yes, he has an ego which, admittedly, everyone must have and he is very opinionated. But then, so is pappu and his entire nonentity family

we don't blame the lootyen's liberandus and naxals for having an agenda and huge egos, why target swami who puts the very fear of god into this evil cabal

when you watch supremely egoistic urban naxal failed politicians like daniel raja and yetch-ury speaking, they have nil capabilities and are propped up by the desi media as veritable prophets and yet no one comments on their truly horrendous antinational stand on almost every topic under the sun

swami maintains a public posture to keep his access to the chinese intact and the chinese are persuaded by him because he pitches problems of the pilgrim Hindus.

for swami, anything beyond his pet projects is merely a son et lumière or a sound and light show, full of thunderous sound, fury and flashing lights which when put together signifies nothing.

Subramanian Swamy left on a ten day visit to China.

NEW DELHI, MAY 28, 2016

Subramanian Swamy left on a ten day visit to China.

Ahead of his visit to China, BJP MP Subramanian Swamy today met President Pranab Mukherjee.

The meeting lasted for 35 minutes, according to sources.

Mr. Swamy apprised the President about his visit to China and some other issues.

Swamy leaves for China

Later, Mr. Swamy left for a 10-day visit to China during which he will meet senior Chinese leaders and discuss issues relating to economic cooperation and national security among others.

He is visiting China at the invitation of Chinese People’s Institute of Foreign Affairs, a leading think-tank of China’s Foreign Ministry.

He will meet senior Chinese leaders and discuss issues relating to economic cooperation and national security among others.

He is visiting China at the invitation of Chinese People’s Institute of Foreign Affairs, a leading think-tank of China’s Foreign Ministry.

Mr. Swamy will also address a university audience in Beijing.

He will travel to Xining, the capital of Qinghai province in central China, and from there he will go to Lhasa in Tibet by a bullet train.

“After three nights stay in Lhasa, Swamy will visit the holy sites of Kailash Mansarovar which he got reopened by persuading the Chinese top leader Deng Xiaoping in April, 1981 to permit Hindu pilgrims to visit the holy site that had been banned by China since 1961,” Mr. Swamy’s office said in a statement.

While returning to India, the Rajya Sabha MP will have a stopover at Kathmandu.

President Pranab Mukherjee returned from a four-day visit to China on Friday during which he held talks with top Chinese leadership on a range of issues.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Bart S wrote:
Sagar
@sagarbm22
Dr @Swamy39
This blind cheer-leading of Swamy by many just exposes the limits of rational (as opposed to emotional) analysis by a lot of people in India.
Bartji
I am least interested in being a cheer-leader and especially for SuSwmy :lol:
All the discussions post my Video posting reminds of Bruce Lee dialogue from Enter the Dragon : 'Do Not Concentrate on the Finger!! :shock: Otherwise you will miss all the heavenly glory beyond' :rotfl: :rotfl:
I wanted people to be aware of 'Rajamata's' duplicitous activities as the Bahu and later wife of sitting PM of a country!!
Anytime the Congis rake up Atalji's background or Namo Background the retort should be swift/to the point/verfiable with proof!!
this will remove the façade that is built around her!!
The battle is all about perception and many a times the forces (I.e., dharmic forces) miss an opportunity to dispel this myth!!
As Paappu was made to eat dust in Amethi so to should 'Rajamata' be made to eat an humble pie with all her perfidy exposed!!
That was my intention of posting that video so that the facts can be circulated far and wide!!
As per SuSwmy he is a 'Lone-wolf McQuade' and he should be allowed to pursue in his dream/quest to bring the familia down(I wonder whether there is some other hidden agenda for his quest :roll: What insult has the family heaped on him for Him to carry on this 'Vendetta' for such a long time)
Sorry folks!!! Lock-down time. Watching too many old( and crap movies) hence too many cinema analogies :D :D
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Without starting a fight just want to present contrary views on subramaniam Swamy, from Lilo ji in bharatganrajya.com:

https://bharatganrajya.com/viewtopic.ph ... 8257#p8257

Lilo wrote:

There is lot of propaganda on social media by Swamytards (some call themselves as so called "virat hindus").Example Shanknaad, Sai deepak etc.
Better not be taken in by their claims hook line and sinker.

Jetli is an indispensable for NaMo to navigate the lutyens institutions(judiciary,babudom,press etc) chocabloc with congi and dhongi agents.Results may not be gloriously spectacular but he is the one who navigates the traps and pushes through the govt policy.
NaMo implicitly trusts the intentions(i.e loyalty)of jetli who has been in his camp since he revolted against the lutyens D4 clique(congi b-team in bjp) back in 2012.
SuSwamy (suswa or susu) however is a mere foreign agent who is being used by NaMo(hence he keeps him far away from cabinet) to keep up the Heat on Hindu issues.Aka he is a use and throw item. His loyalty to the PIF cause is suspect. His ambition is to displace jetli and hold NaMo under the thumb for the sake of his Massa . Accordingly he is rallying his followers aka the cretinous swamytards to target BJP/RSS by making more yindu than yindu(MYTY) claims. These cretinous swamytards instead of targeting BIF are busy digging pits for BJP(aka the hometeam of PIF) to fall into.

Much of the criticism on SM nowadays is unfair towards jetli all his rolled out initiatives may start with holes but he came good and modified his approach accepting the feedback. He is flexible in that manner and is not a egoist.
If finmin however passes into the hands of Suswa then we have effectively palmed off India's economic independence to Massa agents controlling SuSwa.
This is as true as the day when Suswa was air dropped into the Indian political arena by Massa back in 1989 just so that Massa can seal the lid shut on the Union carbide case .He was brought in as the Law minister (note that this was before the collegium system was adopted - hence law min played the key role in "managing and appointing" the judges).Suswa with the support of his handlers went from strength to strength to his current position of Virat Hindu poser for his followers. Contrast this to the fate of Dinesh Goswami - the Law minister preceding SuSwa who put a spanner into the works of the "setting" reached by the Rajiv Gandhi's AG - K Parasaran(this traitor is still in circulation as a congi nominated RS MP and SuSwa still moves close with this guy in the Chennai and lutyens circuit) .Dinesh goswami (the uncle of arnab goswami) questioned this setting publicly as a part of the VP Singh govt and was finally accidented by a lorry in Assam for his efforts. Suswa is the traitor who replaced him now in the Chandrasekhar govt and sealed the lid on the Union Carbide case shut. Rest is history.
Now in 2018 Suswa may put up a bombastic dog and pony show in front of his gullible swamytards but the fact is Suswa still has deep handles on Supreme Court judiciary (he obtained them during his stint as the Massa appointed lawminister and runs them in his official capacity as one of the Massa agents ) .
Notice how he always manages to get a patient hearing from self-appointed SC honorobles but in the end the case is more muddled up than before and is struck in a limbo. Swamytards are too dense to realize that the pull of SuSwa on the judges is from SuSwa's past handles on the court - and this is at the root of the bombast of him in the halls of SC- not some genius legal argumentative capacity which SuSwa possesses - and anyway Indian courts don't work that way. However Swamytards now a days seem to hail him as the bhagvan Kalki who is going to single handedly vanquish the enemies of Bharat.When the fact is SuSu is a traitor who has the blood of 10000 Indians snuffed out by Union Carbide and made good their escape.Still 1 lakh are suffering the after effects of Bhopal limp and disabled. Trusting a traitor like Susu is deplorable level of stupidity.

Anyway few other posts I put up in brf chat group in the past i post below

On the padvyamoh of Swamy and his Swamytard followers:
Well said M garu,
I wanted to put detailed post on related lines since couple of months.
So here it goes.
My observations:
I see quite a few hangerons trying to capitalize the Hindutva wave led by Namo to power and fame.
They rarely stepped up to face the music when the going was tough and when organizations like sangh and RSS were holding the fort during a century's worth of British and later congi persecution.
But now when it's suddenly "fashionable" to be open Hindutva type they crawl out and then turn up their noses at RSS and claim Namo/RSS is not invested enough in the end goal of a Hindu civilizational revival.Simultaneously they claim for themselves a more Yindoo than Yindoo(MYTY) status.
I think it's their marketing ploy -there is an effervescense of genuine Indic thought among the youth and intellectuals of our generation with the advent of NaMo.
In such an environment claiming MYTY status while denouncing any measure of pragmatism by BJP/RSS, they position themselves as the more attractive choice to less informed young generation.
I see a few individuals in the recently sprung up think tanks and lobbying groups on Indic side whose sole aim seems to gain a lateral entry in to the corridors of power.
An example l see one Sai deepak.He is a cretin who likes to talk big (it's a common trait of many a swamytard).
Professionally he is a lawyer yet all he does is to intentionally misguide his followers that repealing RTE is an easy thing - when it's any thing but - he doesn't even display basic political knowledge that RTE cannot be repealed, it can only be modified.
Another issue is freeing of rich temples from govt control.Notice how many of these temple freeing types don't raise far more meaty issues as in who controls the freed temples and for which purpose.Will the inevitable uglysquabbles between castes and groups shatter the just uniting hindu consciousness again into a thousand fragments when some groups gains personal control of temple resources to the exclusion of other groups? or will it be an uniting approach where the dalit and backward classes are embraced wholeheartedly and welcomed to lead the temple administration this time?
No wonder the RSS knowing the ground situation of caste consciousness is averse to across the board freeing of temples .
Easier approach is to get a Hindutva govt and gain political control of temple resources for the Hindu causes.
Such pragmatic issues are far from the mind of these sai deepak types driven by naked ambition more than any long term goal.

RSS has under went quite a few purges starting with the British and later congi system targeting them relentlessly for infiltration and subversion.So RSS/Sangh types don't trust their own shadow that easily- and rightly so.Vetting an individual over decades is their approach we have seen this conservative approach bear fruit with NaMo and Yogi.
However sharp or capable individual one may be one doesn't overnight gain entry into top ranks of RSS/Sangh.The only way is decades of loyalty to the cause and organization work in perilous places like north east or kerala or WB .
Bottom line there is little chance of lateral entry and little chance of lobbying a "favorable" outcome by being keyboard warriors with MYTY positions.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

If suswamy can bring about Indo China reproachment - that will be biggest win!
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

Tomorrow going to be a Sad day

Bhishma Pitamah is going be taken out by Arjun............
Bitter Truth, because of personal compulsions he chose to stand with Adharma.
But I just love the Tat-Shree,
Beloved Tat-Shree is tired, he deserves and needs rest.

From Childhood memories I remember Arjun will also Cry a lot while throwing each & every arrow towards his beloved Tat-Shree.

But the whole saga of Bhishma Pitamah standing with Kauravas, albeit still blessing Pandavas with Vijayee Bhaw" from deep inside his heart itself is a matter of discussion for political threads and I guess numerous Humanities/ political science Phd papers can and already being written on this dilemma and this decision of his.

Office has resumed from Yesterdin, have been put on tomorrow's shift roster, how to see the happening at 1200 hrs ??? :((
Perhaps Mota Bhai's cheap 4g data may come into rescue and serve as my "Sanjay"

Sorry for the OT
(is it really OT ????)

#Mahabharat
#Bhishma_Pitamah
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

^^^^^^^

we need the RTE to be modified and not repealed so that a level playing field is created and the pernicious advantages accruing to the others are completely nullified.

let us compete on equal terms like in any other democracy.

stop controlling temples and let the Hindu's breathe culturally as well as civilizationally.

such "laws" are to be found nowhere else on earth where the majority willingly halals itself in the name of sickularism.

Sai Deepak is a well spoken, articulate, and nimble speaker who exudes confidence. we have very few such fluent, lucid and illuminating representatives who can rally people and fight the good fight.

who is to replace swami, some dirtbag who cannot string two simple sentences together and gets slaughtered in the media on a daily basis or swami who the media is terrified of.

it was swami who first called out raghuram rajan and his footpath economics as well as his devious ways. some of the things rajan did during his last days at the RBI is legally actionable. After the new PM had been elected, rajan just had no business signing any files what so ever without the approval of the new dispensation.

It was a msjir mistake of modi that he allowed rajan to complete his term and also keep the same set of IAS in the ministries.

Even a newly elected two bit municipal councilor will not make ever make such a rookie and fatal mistake.

If swami is being "controlled" what about the rest of the luminaries from other political parties who don't even bother anymore to hide their BIF affiliations.

we will neither do nor let others do.

status quo is impossible because every pause or hesitation means that the other side will surge forward to overwhelm and forcibly occupy the ceded ground.

jagan came to power because of the BIF and the conversion mafia. Same story in TN and these guys are fast catching up in KAR and many other northern states.

panjab has already gone down the drain and it's a crucial border state with the silly "captain" fiddling away just like nero did.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

V_Raman wrote:If suswamy can bring about Indo China reproachment - that will be biggest win!
there has never been and will never be a Indo China rapprochement.

swami simply does not have that kind of power and nor is it, even in the remotest, any part of his agenda.

they have always and only ever understood the language of force.

they are currently very quiet because Modi has understood them perfectly and projected India's power to stymie them at doklam. If the dispensation changes, say, to a more congi like flavor, then we will have major difficulties with china.

the congis, commies and the urban naxals are shell shocked at what happened during the doklam faceoff.

so china and the pakis purposely engineered shaheenbagh during trumps visit.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

V_Raman wrote:If suswamy can bring about Indo China reproachment - that will be biggest win!
China does not play 'rapproachment', with anybody. Rapproachment means harmonious ties with no major issues and more specifically, a desire to maintain that harmony as status quo. The underlying implication is that either
a) the relative power dynamics of between China and the other party doesn't change,
b) both parties are more intent on keeping stability amidst change

This has never been the Chinese approach to foreign relations. Their only constant is to change every single power dynamic to one more suited to their present and future requirements. When they claim to seek 'harmony', it's simply an effort to lull the other side into getting their guard down.

It's not because they 'are two faced', 'hate us' or 'need conciliatory gestures'. This approach is their standard of statescraft. Their default mode is to grab more or maneuver themselves into a better bargaining position, not to maintain status quo. A failure to understand this will always doom any interaction with them. Their approach is as shorn of 'morals' as Arthashastra is. Cajoling, flattering and otherwise using guile grab more for yourself is SOP in classical Indian statescraft too. It may be at odds with personal morals, but the pursuit of statescraft should never be coloured by personal moral constructs.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

sajo wrote:After seeing an avalanche of visceral anti-govt posts on Facebook just before I quit FB, and also everywhere by means of Memes, popular forums like Teambhp (which has definitely slid to the hard left), I think it would be safe to say that Modi Govt has pretty much lost the perception battle. The BIF ecosystem seems to have received a shot in the arm after Maharashtra seat grab, and they are making excellent use of it.
I don't think any particular action by the government can be tagged as *the* one that caused the loss of control of the messaging.

You can't expect to win a battle that you don't even recognize in the first place, a battle that your enemy is constantly and relentlessly fighting.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

CRamS wrote:
In terms of changing views, I will cut SuSwamy some slack. I recall he also used to bad mouth RSS. He sucked up to MushRat. Maybe his views have evolved over the years.

But the problem I have with SuSwamy is that it is difficult to take him seriously. He sure is entertaining and bombastic in his claims like asking Tihar jail canteen cooks to learn Italian cuisine because pretty soon they will have Italian guests. He was boasting that he will send Pappu and Queen madam to Tihar jain for National Herald scam. This and many such bogus claims that fire up the base. He is a regular visitor to my city past 5 years, and I have noticed that with each visit, attendees dwindle only because as I said, people see through him.
You have to understand the Subramaniam Swamy mental profile, which is not uncommon among Indians of his background.

Very intelligent and accomplished, even brilliant by many measures. Also, extremely competitive to the point of being pathologically vain and narcissistic. Addicted to, and driven by, being "given his rightful due" as the smartest and the best, will fight like hell and destroy anything and anybody, including national interests, to achieve this. Cannot tolerate for even one moment, someone else being "higher" than him.

That kind of personality is impossible to manage or work with. That is probably why he never got any ministries and other posts that would normally be commensurate with his intellect. (Or I should say, given that he actually served as minister back in the day, those who took him on at that level, soon realized to their cost that he is impossible. Also, in light of Lilo's post quoted here, it was quite likely that it was soon understood that his basic loyalties lay outside India's interests, no doubt "bought" by flattery and flattering appointments and emoluments.)
Last edited by KLNMurthy on 06 May 2020 00:00, edited 2 times in total.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

KJo wrote:
Manish_Sharma wrote:

Take your pick.
Well, people can change. Back in 1992, I was against Babri Masjid demolition as well, a pucca Congressi. Then the light bulb went off some years later. So as long as SuSwamy doesn't play a double game now, it is in our favor. No need to needle him about what he said 25 years ago. He is working for the cause.

He was in my city in 2017 and I asked him a question about when the temple would be built and he responded saying his prediction was in a year (Aug 2018). He hasn't come back yet and if he does, I will go to see what he has to say,.
I could say the same thing, about Babri Masjid etc. when it happened. though I never considered myself a Congressi. I left myself open to other / better information and analysis, and as a consequence I admit that I was wrong then.

The question I would have about Subramaniam Swamy is, did he ever, after having sucked up to Musharaf etc. back in the day, admit that he was wrong, or, given his considerable intellect, provided a useful analysis of why he took the wrong decision at the time. Did he ever openly confront and spell out his philosophical differences (if any) with his daughter Suhasini Haider? I am guessing he didn't, and never will.

That is why his usefulness is limited to being a narcissistic troublemaker that sometimes happens to hit the BIF. We need to stop looking to such deeply flawed characters for waging our war.

He is brighter than Mani Shankar Aiyer but has the same quality of narcissism and vanity that makes the latter more of a liability than an asset to his team.