Terroristan - March 31, 2022

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Re: Terroristan - March 31, 2022

Post by Anujan »

A question to strategic analysts in this group

I personally selected my pet monkey to run my factory. The money flung poo everywhere and set the factory on fire.

I ran out, gathered all the employees and I told the factory employees to select a new manager and that I will be a neutral observer and will not intervene. Everyone rolled their eyes.

I think I should get more credit for my leadership and foresight. Why are people so ungrateful?
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.dawn.com/news/1683065/on-th ... l-protests
On the eve of crucial no-trust vote, PM Imran urges youth to stage 'peaceful protests'
Published April 2, 2022

Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday urged the country's youth to stage "peaceful protests" against a "foreign conspiracy" allegedly hatched against his government and said that he has "more than one plan" for tomorrow's crucial vote on the no-confidence motion against him in the National Assembly.
The prime minister made these remarks during a live question and answer session, which began a little before 5:30pm, was broadcast live on television, radio and digital media, and lasted roughly an hour.
Gautam
He is down to Volkssturm now.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/94676 ... logue-2022
Pakistan doesn't believe in camp politics: Gen Bajwa
"Camp politics" is the new "geoeconomics". Nobody knows what exactly it means but everyone from army chief to sadak chaap tv anchors use it as if it's some grand strategy which will solve all of Pakistan's problems.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Anujan wrote:
I ran out, gathered all the employees and I told the factory employees to select a new manager and that I will be a neutral observer and will not intervene. Everyone rolled their eyes.
But before the selector runs out, what happens if the selected manager runs out accusing selector of tearing up a poster containing a verse from the holy book, hain? What do the Pakistani constitushun's articles say about such a scenario?
Vinu
BRFite

Post by Vinu »

The entire circus in Porkiland looks like street Black magician’s Mongoose vs Cobra fight. Ultimate aim is to pocket money from the audience. But here both audiences Uncle and Iron brother are holding their wallet very tight and not falling for the tricks.
‘Snake’ made all the noises against Uncle and in favour of iron brother and Mongoose also made some noise in favour of Uncle and against Iron brother.

But still there is no $$ in the vicinity and even the Iron brother strictly collected some past debt. Any seasoned street magician would have read the crowd and waited for a right day to open this show. But Paxis with their tactical brilliance started the show on a rainy day and now have no clue on what to do next.

Now it’s certain that whatever happens they won’t even get a single $. :rotfl:
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Another 10-12 Hours to go. Will there be any entertainment?
Come on Dimran you can call your supporters to storm the unislamic parliament and declare yourself khalifa to do Ghazwa-e-Porkistan.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

I'm expecting a real captain's knock from Dimraan. Sixers after sixers to all the opposition.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

It was also specifically declared that TSP will be willing to ditch CPEC if an alternative was provided by US. At that point right after Afghan withdrawal they had antagonised US, China and even GCC countries. Expected naya abbu Erdoganullah had shot himself in the foot and the ertugrulish grand partnership never took off.

Then several factions were created within TSP establishment each of which started dangling carrots for one section of 3.5 forefathers and even Russia thrown in additionally. The intention might have been to find the highest bidder and the most lucrative course of action. However no one has shown the money yet even though a few had stopped and took the time to squeeze a few sagging body parts of the LaWhore waiting on the road side with an open bottle of Vaseline in one hand.

Now the attempt is to jump on to the road and get someone to stop their vehicle. It is to be seen whether someone is still willing to spend some pocket change or will there be a roadkill this time.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Vips wrote:Another 10-12 Hours to go. Will there be any entertainment?
Come on Dimran you can call your supporters to storm the unislamic parliament and declare yourself khalifa to do Ghazwa-e-Porkistan.
The PTI Youthias are worse than our AAPias, atleast the AAPias organize and riot outside universities but the PTI Youthias limit their aatishbaazi to twitter and instagram .
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

vimal wrote:I'm expecting a real captain's knock from Dimraan. Sixers after sixers to all the opposition.

if the Third umpire wants , immy will be duck out
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

i will stick my neck out and this will be a fizzle. Immy's will prevail. @Dilbu Saar need u once more

Immy has planned to create a rokus in parliament (NA) for speaker to cancell proceedings sighting a constitutional provision of "Grave Disorder"

i think Lord Faw Faw is going to slap sheik chilli a la Will Smith
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Immy is trying to postpone the vote, because Peerni has said that if the vote is held after April 3/4 dimmy will prevail.

He is trying to use parliamentary procedures to stall voting for a day or two.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Dimraan should launch a nationwide stir against the enemies of Pakistan. This is not a time to show weakness, its time to show real street strength.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Ideal situation is Imran stays with Bajwa Massa being pissed off and PKR hitting 1:3.5 to the INR in the near future
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

vimal wrote:Dimraan should launch a nationwide stir against the enemies of Pakistan. This is not a time to show weakness, its time to show real street strength.
lets see if gen Faiz brings out the Labaik crowd.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

How long. Request to all parties blessed to not spoil my Sunday. Let's have it. Where are true pullovers henji. What a no show.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Discussions are still going on

paki twitter says time lagega

vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

How America Facilitated a Genocide in Bangladesh

amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

Immy called for new election. No fireworks? What's wrong with aam Abdul? I bought so much popcorn this weekend
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

No no fun is yet to come. Opposition will take PTI by beard. Army can not stay silent. Infact things will be very interesting..
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Opposition said "we want vote of no confidence"

Speaker refused to conduct a vote, because according to him it was a foreign conspiracy :rotfl: :mrgreen:

This was the actual reason he cited

Dimran said "New elections, everyone go home"
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Imran Khan 1, Bajwa 0.

Only 111 can now save the honor and dignity of Pak fauj.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

I hope the president appoints dimran has caretaker PM

Everyone in Pakistan seems to be concerned about the constitution now.

Also doesnt it say in Pakistan's constitution somwhere that if you dissolve the assembly, you automatically get to become the chief of army staff and president of Pakistan? I thought Musharraf used that provision.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://indianexpress.com/article/pakis ... s-7850131/
Imran Khan No-Trust Vote Live Updates: Pakistan President dissolves Assembly after PM’s advice; Oppn protests
Pakistan Crisis Live Updates: Deputy Speaker Qasim Khan Suri dismissed the no-confidence motion against PM Imran Khan terming it 'unconstitutional'.
By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi |
Updated: April 3, 2022

Pakistan News Live: Pakistan President Arif Alvi has dissolved the National Assembly, Geo News reported, on the advice of PM Imran Khan. Addressing the nation after the no-confidence motion was dismissed in Parliament, Khan asked for fresh elections. “I call upon the people of Pakistan to prepare for elections,” Khan said.
Deputy Speaker Qasim Khan Suri junked the no-confidence motion against PM Khan terming it ‘unconstitutional’. Suri was in chair after the Opposition submitted a no-confidence motion against the National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser just hours before the voting was to take place.
Opposition leader Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, chairman of Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), has said that the united Opposition will stage a dharna in the National Assembly, accusing the government of violating the Constitution. He added that their lawyers were on their way to the Supreme Court.
Gautam
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Jyoti Malhotra discussion with Najam Sethi on Imran Khan & Pakistan’s Future:
Hajam threatens consequences to this trashing of No Confidence:

The house has been dissolved.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.dawn.com/news/1683230/pm-im ... assemblies
PM Imran says have advised president to 'dissolve assemblies'
Dawn.com, April 3, 2022

Prime Minister Imran Khan, in an address to the nation on Sunday, said he had advised President Arif Alvi to "dissolve assemblies".
According to Article 58, "The president shall dissolve the National Assembly if so advised by the prime minister; and the National Assembly shall, unless sooner dissolved, stand dissolved at the expiration of forty-eight hours after the prime minister has so advised."
The premier's announcement came moments after National Assembly Deputy Speaker Qasim Suri, who was chairing today's session, dismissed the no-confidence motion against Prime Minister Imran Khan, terming it a contradiction of Article 5 of the Constitution, which says loyalty to the state is the basic duty of every citizen.
The government claims that the no-trust motion against the premier was a "foreign funded conspiracy", citing a 'threat letter' that was received from a foreign country through Pakistan's ambassador, asking for the removal of PM Imran.
Gautam
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Apparently the opposition is conducting its own session in national assembly. They have elected their own "Speaker", they are refusing to leave and are conducting business and want to hold a no-confidence vote :rotfl: :mrgreen:
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Anujan wrote:Apparently the opposition is conducting its own session in national assembly. They have elected their own "Speaker", they are refusing to leave and are conducting business and want to hold a no-confidence vote :rotfl: :mrgreen:
:rotfl:
Predecessors of Bajwa had much simpler solutions for these type of situations. Bajwa is a novice.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

I have faith in Bajwa. Best is yet to come. Anyway this fizzle was very diapointing. I hope Fzeeeludeen Rehman ( mullah chacha) brings bearded crowed on streetand do a show of power. I mean there are so many ways.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Parthaji, are you saying the last ball of Dimran will go the way of Bhutto and his daughter?
Gautam
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

No fireworks no fun
Julian_Bashir
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Julian_Bashir »

Where is Tehreek Labbaik? Now is the time for them to fire up
Shaktimaan
BRFite

Post by Shaktimaan »

Pakis are in a major constitutional crisis now. Imran says National Assembly (their Parliament) stands dissolved, the Opposition says we are not dissolved and even held the vote of no confidence in defiance, where 197 voted against Imran Khan.

This is far from over. The Supreme Court and Khakis are yet to reveal their respective positions.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Utter chaos in bakistan ! We on BRF are familiar with pakistan's multiple daddies over the years (we arabs, we mongols, we turks, we chineese), now it looks like they have multiple constitutional assemblies and multiple PMs as well ! Unofficial news on twitter and insta are saying the opposition nominated a new speaker, voted in favor of no-confidence on the incumbent PM and named Shahbaaz Sharif as the new PM ! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

Bajwa is such a disgrace… need a Kammandu Jernail
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

I am sure Bajwa isnt going out without a fight unless Immy has a ace up his salwar that he is hiding. This ace card can either be DG ISI or some material that can embarrass Bajwa . The later is a very dangerous option. If Immy is foolish enough to use this card then he better be prepared to spend the next 5 yrs behind bars followed by the ritual london refuge for the rest of his life.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

All the voodoo and slaughtering/burning of chickens by Peerni worked. Sunday of kafir's is spoilt.

Bajwa and Faiz Hamid should now support Peerni for PM.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Motorhomes take on tractor trolleys (with a couple of PYTs in the middle)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1510637527132426245
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Failed no-confidence motion against Imran Khan: Analysing the four pillars of power at play in Pakistan.

History repeats itself and Pakistan is no exception. Till date, no prime minister of Pakistan has been able to complete their tenure in the office. So was to be the case with Imran Khan, who dissolved the parliament without going for vote pertaining to no-confidence motion tabled by opposition parties.

Today’s development in our western neighbour was not an unexpected outcome. It was very much expected in a country where rules are broken, twisted and misused by the pillars of power to maintain their control. Constitutional crises like this are not new and they are repeated with each term of the Pakistan National Assembly

Imran Khan’s move has put the country on the verge of an uncertain future and the biggest question is “What will happen now?”. The way Prime Minister of a country used an unreliable correspondence from its own diplomat, terming it as a conspiracy to topple his government by a foreign force, is extremely amusing. Moreover, the letter is not even presented before any authority to prove its authenticity, and based on a verbal statement of the prime minister, the speaker of the house termed it as violation of Article 5 of their Constitution and declared the no-confidence motion as illegal. There cannot be a bigger joke than this. Although the opposition is taking the matter to the Supreme Court of Pakistan, knowing the judiciary and history of Pakistan, one can be sure that nothing is going to happen at the apex court of the country.

With this, we can directly predict the next course of action. As the country will move to fresh elections which are going to be announced in the next 90 days, Imran Khan is going to get an additional lease of few months to play with power till a new government is selected in Pakistan and the cycle will go on. Yes, we are using the word ‘selected’ because in Pakistan, governments are not elected, they are selected by the Pakistan Army.

As the election process is going to start, Imran Khan will use his clout to create fake narratives against opposition leaders which will be supported by Pakistan Army. Then, Pakistan Army will once again influence the elections (the way they have been doing for last seven decades) to elect someone of their choice in the seat of power. Certainly, that person will not be Imran Khan since he has lost his credibility in front of the nation. And after that, this selected person will start blaming all the previous governments for the current state of Pakistan and himself will contribute generously to the debts of the country. While the common person of Pakistan will continue to suffer, large business empires owned by ‘Fauji’ Generals will continue to mint money.

While we will debate about the political situation, it is pertinent to understand the four pillars of power in Pakistan. These pillars hold the entire power set up in Pakistan.

Pakistan Army: The first and foremost pillar of power in Pakistan is its Army and the most powerful person in the country is the Army Chief, whose powers are more than the President, Prime Minister, and Chief Justice of Pakistan. Interestingly, there is no one in the country to challenge his power and anyone even thinking of doing so, disappears from the screen. Pakistani Inter Services Intelligence has a full-fledged department for orchestrating and managing political situation in the country. Pakistan Army looks for a favourable leader who can dance to its tunes and supports him. If there is anyone who talks of democracy, they get a different treatment. We have example of many leaders including ex-Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto who were killed mercilessly and we know well that it was the Pakistan Army that rigged the elections in 2018, bringing Imran Khan to power and they will do the same once again in the coming elections too.

Fanatic Religious Organisations: Pakistan can be called as mother of all terror organisations. Be it Al-Qaeda, be it Islamic State or any other brutal terror groups, we will find their roots in Pakistan. These terror groups are formed under the support of various Islamic Religious organisations and their entire funding happens through the vast network of these Islamic Organisations. Over last five decades, the influence of religious groups in the power corridors of the country has increased manifolds. So much that they became the second most powerful pillar of Pakistan’s government. They have the power to bring the country to its knees anytime they want and hence political leaders are forced to dance to their tunes.

Bureaucracy: In Pakistan, the bureaucracy may not be visible much but they are very strong. They understand it well that Pakistan is a country of political instability and, hence, they should be neutral to their politically-elected governments. However, their close relations with the Pakistan Army are not a secret. Although a significant number of people sitting in senior bureaucratic positions are Pakistan Army Officers, yet the civil system works hand-in-hand with Pakistan Army. Even if it is conducting elections, census, investigation or any other aid to civil authority, Pakistan Army is made part of it and bureaucracy keep enjoying the fruits of power. Bureaucrats stay on plum positions by keeping their military masters happy.

Retired Officers of Pakistan Army: Unlike regular Pakistan Army who are in power and can influence the decisions of the government, there is the fourth pillar of power in Pakistan and that is the Retired Officers’ force. It is a bitter truth that more than 60% of Pakistan’s economy is being run by the industries owned or run by these retired officers. They are everywhere from manufacturing to service sector, information technology to aviation, consumer goods to travel and tourism and from media to agriculture. You count top 10 industries and top 10 Public Sector Undertakings of Pakistan; retired officers will always be there. All the governmental decisions pertaining to economy and industry of the country cannot be taken without their consent and that is a bitter truth.

As we saw, political parties, political leadership, social organisations, media and journalism or even Judiciary do not figure among the top 4 pillars of power in Pakistan. In a country where judges are murdered in cold blood, journalists are made to disappear forever and political leaders are assassinated, one can understand the future.

Last few months of political turmoil in Pakistan indicated that the opposition is getting united against Imran Khan and they also achieved majority to overthrow the government. Had no-confidence motion sailed through the National Assembly of Pakistan, an opposition government led by PML-N would have been in power but the way opposition leaders like Maryam Nawaz and Bilawal Bhutto were vocal against Pakistan Army and General Bajwa, things were not so smooth and could pose some indirect threat to Pakistan Army and its interests. Both Bajwa and ISI Chief never wanted that and hence this entire episode was orchestrated over several meetings they had with Imran Khan
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Ambar wrote:Motorhomes take on tractor trolleys (with a couple of PYTs in the middle)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1510637527132426245
What a pathetic and half-hearted fight, almost seems like a slow-motion video. None of the famous Pakistani (self-declared) josh and jazba.

Sadly, Pajwa seems to be cut from the same cloth.