Ram Temple Consecration: News and Views

The Technology & Economic Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to Technological and Economic developments in India. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Re: Ram Temple Consecration: News and Views

Post by Sachin »

Twitter is becoming addictive now. Especially due to the melt downs amongst the "secular, progressive, liberals". They are whining as if they have been stripped in public.
Vivek K
BRF Oldie

Post by Vivek K »

Hriday wrote: 22 Jan 2024 15:19 Happy to know the function happened at last.

Personally I wish a saint was present in the function. Do anybody here know of any living saints in North India ?
What do you mean by Saint? Hinduism has no such position. There were Acharyas performing the required pooja and rituals. You probably missed that. The ceremony was well done.
Hriday
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Hriday »

@RealBababanaras in X.

What the devout will surely see as an auspicious affirmation, an eagle circled the skies over the Ram Mandir at the exact moment the Pran Pratishta was performed. Many would say Garuda’s blessings! #JaiShreeRam
#RamMandirPranPrathistha

-----------------
Can anyone confirm the above ?
Hriday
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Hriday »

Vivek K wrote: 22 Jan 2024 17:08
Hriday wrote: 22 Jan 2024 15:19 Happy to know the function happened at last.

Personally I wish a saint was present in the function. Do anybody here know of any living saints in North India ?
What do you mean by Saint? Hinduism has no such position. There were Acharyas performing the required pooja and rituals. You probably missed that. The ceremony was well done.
I meant someone who was considered as atleast a Jeevanmukta by the knowledgeable people. For eg: Neem karoli Baba, Anandamayi Ma etc. I know this subject of who is saint or not is not an easy subject for us common people.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Sir
per some scriptures the sansyasi is burnt already (fire of knowledge) hence no Agni-sparsha.
A Yajman for the fuction has to perform Homa and Agni-sparsha
Remember they are not burnt on attaining moksha
In Hoary past Brahmarandra would open to let the soul fly but now coconut needed to open.
Strictly speaking are to be cut up and divided into four parts and scattered in forest but tradionally Brindavana built around sitting posture or more apt Yoga mudra
Vivek K
BRF Oldie

Post by Vivek K »

Hriday wrote: 22 Jan 2024 17:15
I meant someone who was considered as atleast a Jeevanmukta by the knowledgeable people. For eg: Neem karoli Baba, Anandamayi Ma etc. I know this subject of who is saint or not is not an easy subject for us common people.
Boss - Babas etc cannot perform these rituals. These are performed by qualified acharyas. I think what an individual wants is irrelevant. The ceremony was performed in accordance with proper procedures.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vivek K wrote: 22 Jan 2024 17:50
Hriday wrote: 22 Jan 2024 17:15
Boss - Babas etc cannot perform these rituals. These are performed by qualified acharyas. I think what an individual wants is irrelevant. The ceremony was performed in accordance with proper procedures.

Vivek ji,

https://www.newindianexpress.com/explai ... n-ceremony

At the heart of the management of the Ayodhya Ram Mandir is the Ramanandi sect. It is the largest of Vaishnavite sects and is known for its deep association with Ram, the seventh incarnation of Vishnu. Ramanandis consider themselves descendants of Ram’s sons Lav and Kush.

Seers of the Ramanandi sampradaya worship Ram, Sita and Hanuman. Their method of worship, widely followed in Ayodhya, has become synonymous with the spiritual fabric of the city. The Nirmohi Akhara, which was the custodian of the first Ram Chabutra (platform) in front of the Babri mosque till 1949, and then the temple when the idol appeared inside the Babri structure in December 1949, is part of the Ramanandi sect.

The sect traces its roots back to Jagatguru Shri Ramanandacharya, a religious and social reformer of the 15th century. A pioneer of the Bhakti movement in medieval India, he was an egalitarian who founded the Vaishnava Bairagi sect to eliminate caste-based discriminations in the society through religious and spiritual activities. The Ramanandi sect has since evolved into 36 sub-branches.
SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

I was 15 when the demolition happened. I know how what followed made me feel. It made me skip an entire phase of being liberal as a youth. So many emotions and tears and so little words to express. Ram isnt back, He was always there. We are back! Jai Shri Ram!
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Under-reported speech:
RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat Speaks At Ram Mandir Pran Pratishtha Ceremony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXKFBK0njwM

In one sentence, in my words: we have a duty be as the citizens of Ayodhya were.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Hriday wrote: 22 Jan 2024 17:11 @RealBababanaras in X.

What the devout will surely see as an auspicious affirmation, an eagle circled the skies over the Ram Mandir at the exact moment the Pran Pratishta was performed. Many would say Garuda’s blessings! #JaiShreeRam
#RamMandirPranPrathistha

-----------------
do not know about this but there was a monkey on top of Babri masjid where saffron flag was planted and police could not dare to go up as everyone thought it is hanuman. it was there many hours protecting the flag which gave confidence to karsavaks to go on top. i think some photo journalist had taken and went to print.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

SandeepA wrote: 22 Jan 2024 19:57 I was 15 when the demolition happened. I know how what followed made me feel. It made me skip an entire phase of being liberal as a youth. So many emotions and tears and so little words to express. Ram isnt back, He was always there. We are back! Jai Shri Ram!
SandeepA wrote: 22 Jan 2024 19:57 I was 15 when the demolition happened. I know how what followed made me feel. It made me skip an entire phase of being liberal as a youth. So many emotions and tears and so little words to express. Ram isnt back, He was always there. We are back! Jai Shri Ram!
I was 13. My uncle was arrested and put in preventive detention. Bombs were thrown at our ancestral house.

My father a WB government employee was almost forced out of his job and had to fight for 10 years till the Supreme Court to get his rights. At that time I did not understand and blamed them for the trials our family went through. My journey to undoing my mental blocks started much later.

I missed out on ever building a proper functioning relationship with my father. Tonight I will light a 'prodeep' in memory and pray for their moksha.
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

Same here. I grew up in Mumbai (Northern suburbs) and saw all the 1992 events as it unfolded. As seen with other or current crop of youngsters, I never had any 'liberal' chapter in my life. Although Sanathan Dharma is inherently liberal, but the term 'liberal' today is b@st@rdized political concocted term and nothing to do with liberal values. In fact I find political liberalism as equivalent of fascism. (Sorry for digressing).

Its immense joy to witness Pran Prathishta in Ayodhya on TV.

Curious, what would be a good time to visit Ayodhya? I am imagining its going to be very crowded this entire year....hoping next year might be the right time to go. Any opinions?
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

Sachin has posted about Madras High Court clearing the way for proper worship. Apparently Shrimati Nirmala Sitaram Finance Minister was in Kanchi for prayers and the ruling party DMK threw up roadblocks. The high court slapped them down. Reminds me of the havaans of ancient times, conducted by priests. Rakshaks would bother them and they would invoke slokas to defeat them. Modern day Rashaks are parties like DMK and Kangress.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

madhu wrote: 22 Jan 2024 21:19
Hriday wrote: 22 Jan 2024 17:11 @RealBababanaras in X.

#RamMandirPranPrathistha

-----------------
do not know about this but there was a monkey on top of Babri masjid where saffron flag was planted and police could not dare to go up as everyone thought it is hanuman. it was there many hours protecting the flag which gave confidence to karsavaks to go on top. i think some photo journalist had taken and went to print.
Can you share the photo please?
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

https://twitter.com/abhijitmajumder/sta ... 9932086334
@abhijitmajumder
Legendary lawyer Keshava Parasaran, who fought and won the Ayodhya Ram Mandir case, recalls how a huge troop of monkeys came and played in his yard the day after the historic verdict.
Strangely magical. #Hanuman
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Neela wrote: 22 Jan 2024 22:58
madhu wrote: 22 Jan 2024 21:19

Can you share the photo please?
Here it is....it has the photo too... Don't know how to post YouTube link with pic... But click to see yourself.
https://youtu.be/gNq8Lx8CEgk?si=-kKSQ3js7-qRWO5c

added later:
Last edited by madhu on 23 Jan 2024 10:22, edited 1 time in total.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

Burj Kalifa in Dubai had lit up with Jai Shri Ram and Ram lalla picture.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The very thing that the britshits (and later, the other BIF) feared all along, starting from the immediate aftermath of the 1857 first war of independence has come to pass........The consolidation of the Hindus and the resurgence of a long suppressed Hindu sense of identity, the security that comes from belonging, kinship, national loyalty, and dharmic coherence.

All their scheming, plotting, their "dividing and ruling" tactics and strategy and tactics that they thought up and implemented was just to stop/prevent the consolidation of the Hindus.

This is where they brought in their divisive theory of martial races, used as the prey base for the recruitment of sepoys into the colonial forces, officered by the britshits, that they used to keep the natives in check

Among the communities listed as martial were:(per wikipedia)

Ahir
Arain
Awan
Baloch
Brahmins[20]
Dogra
Gakhar
Gaur Brahmins[21][22]
Gurjars
Janjua
Jat
Kamboh
Khokhar
Labana
Mahton
Mughal
Saini
Pathan
Rajputs
Rowthers
Qureshi
Sial
Syed

Communities that were at various times classified as martial races include:

Sudhan Pathan
Bhumihar Brahmins
Garhwali
Gowdas
Gurkhas
Kumaoni
Kurmi
Marathas
Mohyal Brahmin
Naga people
Mukkulathor
Nairs

They needed manipulated data to abuse and profit from the caste divisions, creation and exploitation of newer fault lines, and hence, the caste census was first carried out by the britshits in 1881.

the "caste census" in bihar also followed this tried and tested strategy by the congi led and encouraged tactic to separate various "castes" and thus keep the majority divided

Why on earth would the britshits do a caste census in 1881 if not for the objective of "dividing and ruling", especially to prevent Hindu consolidation and ensure that the majority remained fragmented

the strategy of favouring the jihadis started then, under britshit rule and continued unabated under the congis who became the native alter ego of the colonials, carrying forward the colonial agenda and ruling the state governed under archaic britshit laws that were only geared to serving their colonial masters by exploitation of the natives, and mind you, all this was derived from the britshit model and used, by and large, almost unchanged, not only by the congis, but also by coalition govts until 2014 (some govts more than others).

The exploitation of fault lines, encouraging separatist tendencies and the mentality of otherness ("dravidians" and "aryans"), was actively stoked by the britshits, to foster a sense of disunity, insecurity, and suspicion and create special interest religion and caste focussed vote banks that would follow the BIF nurtured congi like lemmings.

The era of the brown sahibs of the colonial successor mindset, so cunningly exploited by the cancer of a poisonous dynasty which had been strategically foisted upon the hapless Indians, one that had taken root in the body politik of the Indian state, using local collaborators whose hidden role was covered up by the pernicious actions of the leftist historians who were, in turn nurtured by the udders of state

that era has now been decisively ended.

Today, even as the balance of power shifts based on global events, and the BIF narrative is forced to adapt to different circumstances by changing, consolidating and fluidly entering into new alliances, the prevention of Hindu consolidation and the geopolitical, geo strategic, and geo economic consequences of a rising India have made it an existentialist imperative for many countries, alliances, and global players to safeguard what they think are their supreme national interests.

The BIF wilfully forget, or even contemptuously ignore, the stark reality that India too will have it's own supreme national interests, and some of those interests may well be out of sync with their strategic and other political considerations, thus making, what would be for them, a zero sum game that goes against India's interests while safeguarding their own. This is a newer variation of the old white man's carved in stone colonial, and extractive mindset

The oceans may have gotten smaller but the sharks have become bigger, hungrier, and also more demanding of India's "cooperation" (read submission)

Read Modi's powerful speech which he delivered from Ayodhya, post the pran pratishta vedic ceremonials

It is a speech that will open your eyes and leave you thinking about its vision for Bharat

Modi has struck at the very heart of this ecosystem, and is now clearing up the detritus of a borrowed ideological trojan horse that had already permeated through the national framework, thus contaminating the very ethos of this ancient civilization.

the old goat, (well past his sell by date) and his limiting repertoire of alleged ideals (that some how always favoured only the Non Hindu) have been side lined and Lord Ram (Maryada Purushottam Ram) has been foregrounded as the new arbiter of ideals and the symbol of India's resurgent civilizational ethos and that will leave a lot of very disturbed and "lal salaming" little leftist "intellectuals" and their poisonously woke, BIF funded ecosystem

https://youtu.be/PMmwQHXvTTw

PM Modi Ayodhya Full Speech: अयोध्या में रामलला की प्राण प्रतिष्ठा के बाद पीएम मोदी का फुल संबोधन

English rendering of PM’s address at the Pran-Pratishtha of Shree Ram Lalla at Ayodhya ji

Posted On: 22 JAN 2024 4:26PM by PIB Delhi

Siyavar Ramchandra Ki Jai!

My greetings to respected saints and sages present on the stage, all the devotees of Ram present here and connected from every corner of the world. Ram Ram to everyone!

Today, our Ram has arrived! Our Ram has arrived after centuries of anticipation. Our Lord Ram has arrived after unprecedented patience, countless sacrifices, renunciations, and penance. Congratulations to all of you, to all the citizens of the country, on this auspicious moment.

I am present before you after bearing witness to the divine consciousness in the sanctum sanctorum. There is so much to say, but my throat is choked. My body is still trembling, and my mind is still immersed in that moment. Our Ram Lalla will no longer reside in a tent. Our Ram Lalla will now reside in this divine temple. I have firm belief and boundless faith that the experience of what has transpired now will be felt by Ram devotees across the country and around the world. This moment is transcendental. It is the holiest of moments. This atmosphere, this environment, this energy, this time... it is the blessing of Lord Shri Ram upon us. Sunrise has brought a remarkable aura to January 22, 2024. January 22, 2024, is not just a date on the calendar. It marks the beginning of a new era. Since the ‘bhoomi pujan’ (groundbreaking) ceremony of the Ram Temple, enthusiasm and excitement has been growing daily across the country. Watching the construction, a new sense of confidence was being born among the citizens. Today, we have got the legacy of centuries-old patience; today, we have the temple of Lord Ram. Rising above the mentality of slavery and taking courage from every challenge of the past, the nation is creating the genesis of a new history. Even a thousand years from now, people will discuss this date, this moment. It is a great blessing of Lord Ram that we are living this moment, witnessing it happen. Today, the days, directions, and all the corners of the world... everything is filled with divinity. This time is not ordinary. These are indelible memory lines inscribed on the wheel of time with eternal ink.

Friends,

We all know that Pavan Putra (son of the wind) Hanuman is always present wherever any work related to Ram happens. Therefore, I bow to the Ram devotee Hanuman and Hanumangarhi. I offer my respects to Mother Janaki, Lakshman ji, Bharat-Shatrughna, and to the sacred Ayodhyapuri and the holy Sarayu River. I am having a divine experience at this moment with whose blessings this great work has been accomplished... those divine souls, those celestial manifestations are also present around us at this time. I express my gratitude to all these divine consciousnesses. I also seek forgiveness today from Lord Shri Ram for any shortcomings in our efforts, sacrifices, and penance that might have prevented us from accomplishing this task for so many centuries. Today, that shortcoming has been fulfilled. I believe that Lord Ram will surely forgive us today.

My dear countrymen,

When Lord Ram returned in the Treta Yuga, Tulsidas ji wrote –

प्रभु बिलोकि हरषे पुरबासी। जनित वियोग बिपति सब नासी।

It means all the residents of Ayodhya and the entire country were filled with joy upon the arrival of the Lord. The crisis that had arisen due to the prolonged separation came to an end. In that era, the separation was only for 14 years, and even then it was unbearable. In this age, the residents of Ayodhya and the country have endured separation for centuries. Many generations of ours have endured separation. Even in the first page of our Constitution, Lord Ram is enshrined. Despite the existence in the Constitution, there was a legal battle over the existence of Lord Ram for decades. I express my gratitude to the Indian judiciary, which upheld the dignity of justice. The temple of Lord Ram has also been built in a just and lawful manner.

Friends,

Today, there are congregations of devotional singing and chanting across villages. Celebrations are happening in temples, and cleanliness campaigns are underway. The entire country is celebrating today as if it were Diwali. Preparations are being made to light the ‘Ram Jyoti’ (divine lamp) of Lord Ram in every household in the evening. Yesterday, I was at the sacred spot of Arichal Munai in Dhanushkodi, the starting point of the Ram Setu, with the blessings of Lord Ram. The moment when Lord Ram set out to cross the ocean was a moment that changed the course of time. It was my humble attempt to feel that emotional moment. I offered floral tributes there. I felt a belief within me that just as the wheel of time changed at that moment, it will change again now in a positive direction. During my 11-day observance, I made an effort to touch the places where the feet of Lord Ram had trodden. Whether it was the Panchavati Dham in Nashik, the sacred Triprayar Temple in Kerala, Lepakshi in Andhra Pradesh, the Ranganathaswamy Temple in Srirangam, the Ramanathaswamy temple in Rameswaram, or Dhanushkodi... I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to undertake a pilgrimage from the ocean to the Sarayu River with this pure and sacred sentiment. From the ocean to the Sarayu, everywhere the festive spirit of the name of Ram has spread. Lord Ram is connected to every particle of the soul of Bharat. Ram resides within the inner selves of the people of Bharat. If we touch the inner soul of anyone in Bharat, we will experience this unity, and this sentiment will be found everywhere. What else can be a more sublime and more organizing principle for the country?

My dear countrymen,

I have had the opportunity to listen to the Ramayana in different languages across various corners of the country in the past 11 days. Describing Lord Ram, the sages have said -- रमन्ते यस्मिन् इति रामः॥ which means, the one in whom one becomes engrossed is Ram. Ram is omnipresent in the memories, from festivals to traditions. People have lived Ram in every era. In every era, people have expressed Ram in their own words, in their own ways. And this essence of Ram continues to flow like the stream of life. From ancient times, people in every corner of Bharat have been savouring the essence of Ram. Ramkatha is infinite and Ram is eternal. The ideals, values and the teachings of Ram are the same everywhere.

Dear countrymen,

In this historic moment, the nation is also remembering those individuals whose actions and dedication have led us to witness this auspicious day. Many people have shown the pinnacle of sacrifice and penance in the service of Ram's cause. We all owe a debt to the countless devotees of Ram, the numerous ‘Kar Sevaks’ (volunteers) and the countless saints and spiritual leaders.

Friends,

Today's occasion is not just a celebration but also a moment of realization of the maturity of Indian society. This occasion is not only about victory but also about humility for us. History bears witness that many nations have been entangled in their own history. Whenever these nations attempted to unravel the tangled knots of their history, they faced tremendous difficulties, and often the situation became even more complicated than before. However, the way our country has opened this chapter of history with seriousness and emotional fervour indicates that our future is becoming exceedingly beautiful from our past. There was a time when some people claimed that if the Ram Temple is built, it will lead to chaos. Such individuals failed to comprehend the sanctity of Bharat’s social sentiments. The construction of this temple for Ram Lalla signifies the peace, patience, mutual harmony, and coordination of Indian society. We are witnessing that this construction is not causing any fire but, in fact, is giving birth to energy. The construction of the Ram Temple is also a symbol of inspiration for every section of society to progress on the path of a bright future. I invite those people today... please experience it, rethink your perspective. Ram is not fire; Ram is energy. Ram is not a dispute; Ram is a solution. Ram is not just ours; Ram belongs to everyone. Ram is not just present; Ram is eternal.

Friends,

The way the world has come together on the “Pran Pratistha’ (consecration ceremony) of the Ram Temple today, we are witnessing the universality of Lord Ram. Just as the celebration is happening in Bharat, similar celebrations are taking place in many other countries. Today, this festival in Ayodhya has become a celebration of the global traditions of the Ramayana. The consecration of Ram Lalla is also recognition of the concept of 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam' (the world is one family).

Friends,

It's not just the consecration of the idol of Lord Ram in Ayodhya today, but also the consecration of unwavering faith in Indian culture in the form of Lord Ram. It is also the consecration of human values and ultimate ideals. The need for these values and ideals is universal today. The resolve of सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिन: has been echoed for centuries, and today, that resolve has manifested in the form of the Ram Temple. This temple is not just a mere shrine; it is the manifestation of Bharat’s vision, philosophy, and insight. It is a temple of national consciousness in the form of Lord Ram. Ram is the faith of Bharat; Ram is the foundation of Bharat. Ram is the thought of Bharat; Ram is the constitution of Bharat. Ram is the consciousness of Bharat; Ram is the contemplation of Bharat. Ram is the pride of Bharat; Ram is the glory of Bharat. Ram is a continuous flow; Ram is an influence. Ram is an idea; Ram is also a policy. Ram is eternal, Ram is perpetual. Ram is pervasive, Ram is universal. Ram is the soul of the world. And therefore, when the consecration of Ram takes place, its impact is not just for years or centuries; its impact lasts for thousands of years. Maharishi Valmiki said,

राज्यम् दश सहस्राणि प्राप्य वर्षाणि राघवः।

Meaning, Ram's kingdom was established for thousands of years, i.e., Ram Rajya was established for thousands of years. When Ram came in the Treta Yuga, the establishment of Ram Rajya took place for thousands of years. For thousands of years, Ram continued to guide the world. Therefore, my dear fellow countrymen,

Today, the sacred land of Ayodhya is posing a question to all of us, every devotee of Lord Ram, and every Indian. The grand temple of Lord Ram has been built, so what's next? The wait of centuries has come to an end. Now, what lies ahead? On this occasion, the divine spirits present to bless us are witnessing us; how will we bid them farewell? No, certainly not. Today I feel with a virtuous heart that the wheel of time is turning. It is a happy coincidence that our generation has been chosen as the architect of a timeless path. The generations after a thousand years will remember our nation-building efforts today. Therefore, I say – this is the time, the right time. From today, from this sacred moment, we must lay the foundation for the next thousand years of Bharat. Beyond the temple construction, we, as a nation, must pledge to build a capable and glorious Bharat from this very moment. Ram's thoughts should be in the mind as well as in the mind of the people, this is the step towards nation building.

Friends,

The demand of the present era is that we need to expand our consciousness. Our awareness should expand from the divine to the nation, from Ram to the entire nation. The devotion of Hanuman, the service of Hanuman, the dedication of Hanuman—these are qualities that we should not seek outside. The emotions of devotion, service, and dedication in every Indian will form the foundation of a capable and glorious Bharat. And this is the expansion of consciousness—from the divine to the nation and from Ram to the entire nation! As soon as I think of my tribal mother Shabari, who spent her life in a remote hut in the distant jungle, an incredible faith awakens. Mother Shabari had been saying for ages, "Ram will come." This faith, the emotions of devotion, service, and dedication in every Indian will form the foundation of a capable, glorious, and divine Bharat. And this is the expansion of consciousness—from the divine to the nation and from Ram to the entire nation! We all know that the friendship of Nishadraj goes beyond all bounds. The attraction of Nishadraj towards Ram, and Lord Ram's sense of belonging for Nishadraj, how fundamental it is! Everyone is our own, everyone is equal. The feelings of belongingness and brotherhood in every Indian will form the foundation of a capable, glorious, and divine Bharat. And this is the expansion of consciousness—from the divine to the nation and from Ram to the entire nation!

Friends,

Today, there is no place for despair in the country, not even a bit. I am very ordinary, I am very small; if someone thinks so, they should remember the contribution of the squirrel. Remembering the squirrel's contribution will dispel our hesitation and teach us that every effort, big or small, has its strength and contribution. The spirit of ‘Sabka Prayas’ (everyone's efforts) will become the foundation of a capable, glorious, and divine Bharat. And this is the expansion of consciousness—from the divine to the nation and from Ram to the entire nation!

Friends,

Ravan, the King of Lanka, was immensely knowledgeable and possessed vast powers. However, look at the unwavering devotion of Jatayu; he confronted the mighty Ravan. Even though he knew he couldn't defeat Ravan, he still challenged him. This commitment to duty is the foundation of a capable, glorious, and divine Bharat. This is the expansion of consciousness—from the divine to the nation and from Ram to the entire nation! Let us resolve to dedicate every moment of our lives to the construction of the nation. Let the work for the nation be our devotion to Ram, and let every moment of time, every particle of our bodies, be dedicated to the service of Ram, with the goal of serving the nation.

My countrymen,

The worship of Lord Shri Ram should be special for us. This worship should rise above the self and be for the collective. This worship should transcend the ego and be for us as a community. The offerings made to the Lord will also be the reward for our dedication towards the development of a ‘Viksit Bharat’. We need to present Lord Ram with the offerings of consistent valour, effort, and dedication. By consistently worshipping Lord Ram in this manner, we will be able to make Bharat prosperous and developed.

My dear countrymen,

This is the ‘Amrit Kaal’ of Bharat’s development. Today, Bharat is filled with the reservoir of youth power, brimming with energy. Positive circumstances like these will arise after who knows how long. We must not miss this opportunity; we must not sit idle. I would like to say to the youth of my country - in front of you lies the inspiration of thousands of years of tradition. You represent that generation of Bharat... which is hoisting the Tricolour on the moon, which is making Mission Aditya successful by travelling 15 lakh kilometers, going near the sun, which is waving the flag of Tejas in the sky... and the banner of Vikrant in the ocean. Be proud of your heritage and write about the new dawn of Bharat. Embracing the sacredness of tradition and the endless possibilities of modernity, Bharat will reach the goals of prosperity by walking on both these paths.

My friends,

The time to come is now the time of success. The upcoming time is now the time of accomplishment. This magnificent Ram Temple will bear witness to the rise of Bharat, the dawn of Bharat. This grand Ram Temple will bear witness to the prosperity of Bharat, the development of Bharat! This temple teaches us that if the goal is validated by truth, if the goal is born out of collectivity and organized strength, then achieving that goal is not impossible. This is Bharat’s time, and Bharat is now going to move forward. After centuries of anticipation, we have reached here. We all have waited for this era, this period. Now, we will not stop. We will continue to rise to the heights of development. With this spirit, bowing down at the feet of Ram Lalla, I extend my heartfelt greetings to all of you. My humble respects to all the saints!

DISCLAIMER: This is the approximate translation of PM’s speech. Original speech was delivered in Hindi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvWCQCExrJ0

Modi Declares "New Era" at Ayodhya Ram Temple Inauguration | Vantage with Palki Sharma

Last edited by chetak on 23 Jan 2024 06:23, edited 1 time in total.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

bala wrote: 22 Jan 2024 22:36 ... they would invoke slokas to defeat them. Modern day Rashaks are parties like DMK and Kangress.
Not just shlokas. Rama and Lakshmana protected the yangnya that was being disturbed by the rakshasa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maricha#F ... ra's_yajna
vsunder
BRFite

Post by vsunder »

Yes an eagle was seen by millions circling over the temple. Malini Parthasarathy the left winger Hindu editor has put a video of the eagle on her twitter feed X and commented on it.

On a personal note, I visited Ayodhya before 99% of you were born in 1960. I was a small boy and when I went to Janmasthan, the place was tiny near the mosque, my memory was it was to the side of the mosque, a tiny place. The officiating priest told me that Rama was born at this very spot. I was stunned for I suppose till then Rama was in a book and here I was at the very spot that he was born. Since then I have seen almost all the pilgrimage spots in India, climbing high into the Himalayas, to Gaumukh surrounded by lofty Himalayan peaks leave alone Char Dham. It is a long hike to Gaumukh from the Gangotri temple. I have even jumped into the glacier waters and taken a bath. Some of you have seen pictures and videos of my foolhardiness jumping into the bone chilling Bhagirathi at its source.

In the center of India I have visited all the places associated with Dattatreya and likewise all the pancha bhootha lingas of TN, Kanchi, Tiruvannamalai, Jambukeshwar on Srirangam island etc etc and Sri Ranganathaswamy temple in Srirangam. Except for one jyotirlingam I have seen all, Kashi several times including the first visit in 1961, the last in 2016. A few places are left like Girnar for Dattatreya and two temples in S. India. Now I will have to go back to Ayodhya again, it will happen when it happens I do not know.

https://www.india.com/viral/video-eagle ... h-6673141/
Last edited by vsunder on 23 Jan 2024 06:29, edited 1 time in total.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Bear with me - alternate history - in 1991, the Indian Left and their Mussalman allies recognize the justice of the Hindu claims, and amicably hand over Ayodhya, Mathura and Kashi sites to Hindus.

In a then much poorer, weaker India, no second nuclear test, no IT/back office revolution, no mobile phones, no social media, Hindus rebuild modest temples, and go about renewing their traditions.

But because it happened amicably, there is no political mileage to be had by anyone. Because there is no widespread TV, social media or anything, the dramatic impact on Hindu society is not there; the impact will have to percolate through society; surely yes, but also slowly.

Even Pakistan claims a triumph, that the big hearts of Mussalmans are proven by their Indian brethren compared to the small constricted hearts of the Hindus. And it doesn't matter what horrors Pakistan visits on India, the Amanki Asha folks cannot budged. It is Hindus that are being unreasonable, Pakistanis are of course like their large-hearted co-religionists in India. The Ganga-Jamuni tehzeeb gathers acclaim and will dominate for generations to come.

But we know what happened. These folks tried to completely stifle the Hindus, and the Hindu movement kept growing, and this dispute spilled over into the age of universal television and social media. The final resolution happened decades later in an India whose reach, wealth, self-confidence and power was manifold greater than in 1990; and thus the single-fold event, of reestablishment of Ram-lalla in Ayodhya shook the world, instead of being relegated to some small columns of the inside pages of newspapers, of no more note to the world than the rebuilding of the Somnath temple in 1951. And now, there are still Mathura and Kashi waiting to happen.

Maybe I am all wrong, but I think there is a much, much greater hand in all of this.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

Not possible in this galaxy
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

Sachin wrote: 22 Jan 2024 13:19 Today I realised that Bangalore City and Bangalore Rural districts are two different worlds (as Karnataka Tourism motto - "One state Many worlds" ;) ). Every village temple decked up. Special Poojas at all temples with pretty much the entire village turning up to the local temple. I felt that the rural folks are still rooted to the Hindu way life, with "progressive, secular & liberal" thoughts restricted to the city bretheren.
No need to diss the city saar - most houses and common folk had saffron flags out yesterday. Many housing societies had organized multiple events to the run up of the ceremony, with more till the end of yesterday. A neighbouhood temple had cordoned off a road to erect a pandal for live-screening and public to sit and watch together. Plus lots of fireworks around my area yesterday, especially in the evening.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Twitter collection of "secular" whines. Credits to the collator of such tweets.
arshyam wrote:Many housing societies had organized multiple events to the run up of the ceremony, with more till the end of yesterday.
May be my sample set was wrong 8). Looks like in some housing complexes where RoP and RoL had more clout ceremonies were not held. Also in apartments where there "seculars" from other parts of the country, who were not interested in this, held sway.
SandeepA wrote:I was 15 when the demolition happened. I know how what followed made me feel.
I was at my friend's home doing "combined study" for board exams. In 1991 Cable TV was still a novelty in my little town. Few areas and houses had it. Luckily this friend's home had it. They were a very "communal" family (where as I was slightly on the "secular" side). BBC was showing the demolition live, where as Doordarshan kept on saying that all is fine in Ayodhya. To be frank at that time, I was not really bothered about the whole thing. Being a "bright student" my main worry is clearing the exams.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

Some scientific institutes (ISRO, CSIR, etc) made their contributions towards Ram Mandir. No concrete, no steel was used in the construction. Interlocking stones were used. The foundations of the temple were strengthened due to river bed of River Sarayu nearby. Sun rays were used to shine a tilak on the murthi's forehead. Desh Kapoor explains the science behind the making of the mandir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJoyRbv1VNI
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

https://www.drishtikone.com/ram-and-ind ... l-embrace/
Desh Kapoor on India as the ambassador of Rama.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

vsunder wrote: 23 Jan 2024 06:27 Now I will have to go back to Ayodhya again, it will happen when it happens I do not know.

https://www.india.com/viral/video-eagle ... h-6673141/
A personal anecdote: I grew up at Kunnukuzhy area of Trivandrum. A Congress locality to this day with lots of communist voters and violence prone CITU stronghold. A substantial and growing RoLer population of central kerala completed the map.

The guys who took the Ayodhya Shilanyas brick and did pooja that day at the circle/junction was an auto-driver buddy, an uncle of mine who was struggling to be a lawyer and yours truly, who was a student. It was a long and lonely evening leading into night, pulling the little hand cart we rented with that single brick around the ups and downs of the locality.

There was much hooting/heckling from the union guys. We got a lot of support from woman folk including my Amma! Luckily my old man was in Bengaluru at that time doing a stint with one of the jingo orgs etc since he is usually brusque about my “extra-curricular” political shenanigans and not focusing only on studies.

All three of us who pulled the cart, met last month. The auto-driver buddy is now doing some prosperous catering business, lawyer uncle has a good practice with one of his kids and there is me. We all agreed we would still do that 100% if we need to redo the whole thing again!

And that was that …. A long 30 plus year journey for regular folks like me, who was fighting for this day, January 22, 2024, in all remote corners of India! I was in my mid-teens when I felt it was the right thing to do and jumped in on this movement in a toxic political environment under that disgusting adhaman, EK Naynar.

Fighting as part of the resistance forces in remote corners of an empire makes one feel lonely sometimes. But if our ancestors did it, so should we is the only motivation.

I hope the brick we did Pooja in that far-off day reached Ayodhya and is one among the lacs that is holding up the giant temple!

Will visit the temple as soon as I can and I am pretty sure a stoic like me won’t remain one when I do that. A shout out to LKAdvani, MMJoshi, Kalyan Singh and the formidable Ashok Singhal, who are the generals who raised the flag of this rebellion and lead the campaign through some rough years. PM Modi completed the first phase of war in style. The fight is never completely over.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vi@WA

Incredible that the most profound and sacred civilizational symbol for India is a timeless historical figure who embodies honour, sacrifice, courage, justice, duty.

So unlike the mascots of most nations where territorial, cultural and material aggrandizements are evoked as the ultimate accomplishments of those civilizations

A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Why the painting of Ram in the Indian Constitution is significant:
https://theprint.in/opinion/why-paintin ... rs/592160/
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

At the ram mandir site, 1360 discoveries were made by Archeological Survey of India (ASI), then the courts reviewed the evidence first the Prayagraj court, then the supreme court of India. ASI also published evidence for 13th century BC human activity, 1 & 2nd century BC there was a temple, 10 th century, 11 th & 12 th century temple was there. 16 th century the temple was destroyed and mosque was build atop. The supreme court of Bharat reviewed all evidences and gave a unanimous decision. Given this backdrop, the rest of the world journalists are eternally confused and unread. They make up all kinds of stupid headlines: "controversial temple", minorities sidelined, iron hand of hindutva and more. You have to pity these slobs who come up with such rubbish, eternally confused, eternally sticking to their demented fake viewpoints with nothing to back them up, basically the class room duffers writing pages of trash in international media. The editors of these news outlets are block idiots who don't recheck and review trash. Tis best to ignore the entire lot including BBC, Al Jazeera, CNN, ABC, WaPo, Times, Reuters, etc (all part of the worldwide islamic jihad group).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lk9rSPBMk8
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

They are anything but confused.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Interesting details about pran prathistsha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbTOC9p7q9Y
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

The Canadian state mouthpiece view:

arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

Sachin wrote: 23 Jan 2024 09:30 Twitter collection of "secular" whines. Credits to the collator of such tweets.
arshyam wrote:Many housing societies had organized multiple events to the run up of the ceremony, with more till the end of yesterday.
May be my sample set was wrong 8). Looks like in some housing complexes where RoP and RoL had more clout ceremonies were not held. Also in apartments where there "seculars" from other parts of the country, who were not interested in this, held sway.
Yes, it is a city of 1+ cr people, so you'll get all kinds. But I was also surprised by the fervour displayed by most folks, including the younger gen. Interestingly, in my area, most people are from the northern part of the country, and I feel they were the driving force behind these societies organizing the events. Even akshadai from Ayodhya was distributed to every flat in advance, flags sale was arranged, etc.

I have a theory as to why this is: we generally think the south is more devout and openly religious, which is to an extent true. I think that is that it's due to the prevalence of more old (and grand in scale) temples in the south, which inculcates in us a sense of continuity of culture and pride. This is not the case in the north courtesy the Mughals and their ilk. So I consider Jan 22 as the day when this feeling is rekindled across the north - we'll now start seeing more and more open display of one's Hinduness, more sporting of tilaks, vibhutis, bindis, etc. A lot people with a faux-secular mindset that was drilled into them through the education system will stop being so, etc. Most people just need a symbol to relate to and feel proud of, and the new Ram temple is just that for most of today's youth.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vi@WA

Not once in his speech Modi mentioned Babar or Babri masjid.

Not once in his speech Modi used “Jai Shri Raam”, instead he opted for a benign “Siavar Ramchandra ki Jai”

No leaders made any triumphant statements.

Utmost care was taken to not stoke any emotions. And hence this mega event went largely peaceful throughout the country.

This is Modi’s biggest win.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

sanjaykumar wrote: 24 Jan 2024 06:34 They are anything but confused.
That is fine. But facts are otherwise and all of us collectively need to point out the plain irrefutable facts and paint these slobs as completely stupid/idiotic. If we continue this strategy the journos will be left defending their trash pieces and they would all be termed as idiots-r-us breed.

In videsh it is common practice for some firangi to needle you like saying "kashmir" problem or "caste" problem. When you turn around and explain things like caste is casta in portuguese or did you know the origins of kashmir they slink away quickly or say something like "is that so, I never knew".

Knowledge is a good disposer of ignorant and wayward comments. I remember one dude claiming buddha was nepali and he even showed the google search link on this canard. I gave him another link to read up on the two buddhas (by Stephen Knapp) which confuse the world including google chacha.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

There is an agenda driving this disingenuity. Otherwise it is quite mindless of the guardian to hide Babur’s destruction of the temple and its established historicity. Yes they realize that it is something to be kept from their readership. That is how I read it people are not naive. The truth needs to be hidden.

In the last piece I read it was presented innocuously as ‘Babu built a mosque on some ruins of a temple.

And bad Hindus to raze a disused mosque. But no mention of the good Muslim who razed a functioning temple.

It is in fact reassuring. The media know their consumers. They obviously have a regard for their critical thinking skills otherwise they would not resort to subterfuge.

I don’t really bother presenting a rosy view of India. I had an Iranian query modi’s motives. I did not explain that many muslims have benefited from his programs and Muslim females have a high regard for him for the triple talak legislation. The response was…yes India needs to learn from Iran how to be Secular democratic society.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Sanjay dixit in JD YTchannel has accused avimukteshwaranand sankaracharya as telling Allahabad high court on ram Janmabhoomi giving statement that Babar had not destroyed ram mandir and hence Hindu's claim is not valid. can anyone who has a legal background verify it. please look at the time stamp from 33 min.
https://youtu.be/9USk-gYPXcY?si=GlvEXEK9F_w0Utui
if possible please post the link or screenshot as he has given the specific para number too.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://www.firstpost.com/opinion/pm-sp ... 48852.html
PM speaks of inclusivity, nation-building at Ram Lalla consecration, western media reeks of Hinduphobia and dishonesty
The root of West’s folly lies in otherisation of the pagan way of living, looking at India as a land of gullible natives and cunning leaders
Whatever the framing, it deadened the nation’s soul. As VS Naipaul wrote in a 1997 article for India Today, “What happened (Arab and Turkic invasions of India) from 1000 A.D. on, really, is such a wound that it is almost impossible to face. Certain wounds are so bad that they can’t be written about. You deal with that kind of pain by hiding from it. You retreat from reality.”

With the return of Prabhu Shri Ram, a lightning rod for a simultaneous civilizational, cultural, and religious revival, that defeatism is now over. The chakra of ‘Amrit Kaal’ now rolls towards a reinvigorated civilisational state where the arc won’t demand temporal, religious and cultural deracination from its majority population but a modernity compatible and comfortable with India’s core Hindu identity.

With the building of the glorious Ram Mandir at the birthplace of Ram Lalla and Pratishtha (instillation) of Pran (life) into the murti, we have a new tryst with destiny where voices ‘from the below’, as subaltern studies would frame it, have finally forced decolonisation of the Hindu mind and the decolonisation of the Hindu civilisation, leading to contemporaneous India reconnecting with the Sanatan idea of Bharatvarsh

PM speaks of inclusivity, nation-building at Ram Lalla consecration, western media reeks of Hinduphobia and dishonesty
The root of West’s folly lies in otherisation of the pagan way of living, looking at India as a land of gullible natives and cunning leaders
Sreemoy Talukdar January 24, 2024 10:13:41 IST
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses after the ‘Pran Pratishtha’ ceremony at the Ram Mandir, in Ayodhya, on 22 January, 2024. PTI

When the prime minister spoke of 22 January not as a date on a calendar but ‘kaalchakra’ (the origin of a new time cycle) in his address after the Pran Pratishtha ceremony of Ram Lalla, he set the tone for an epochal shift in India’s journey to modernity. This is a seismic shift.

The Ram Mandir at Ayodhya marks the formal end to India’s somnambulist existence forced by the post-colonial ‘idea of India’ that Hindus must devalue their faith, curb all overt expressions and refrain from cultural nationalism to keep the compact with the minorities, especially Muslims, who faced no such restrictions. It was the reflexive response of a defeated people who justified their defeatist mindset with moral posturing.

The suppression of Hindu pride and heritage as a necessary condition for nation-building — that formed the core of Nehruvian consensus — could be an elitist construct imposed from the top by leaders far removed from the people they represent, or the long-term trauma caused by the destruction of a civilization and the intergenerational wounds of repeated invasions, layers of cruelty, brutal wars, colonialism, and Partition.

Whatever the framing, it deadened the nation’s soul. As VS Naipaul wrote in a 1997 article for India Today, “What happened (Arab and Turkic invasions of India) from 1000 A.D. on, really, is such a wound that it is almost impossible to face. Certain wounds are so bad that they can’t be written about. You deal with that kind of pain by hiding from it. You retreat from reality.”

With the return of Prabhu Shri Ram, a lightning rod for a simultaneous civilizational, cultural, and religious revival, that defeatism is now over. The chakra of ‘Amrit Kaal’ now rolls towards a reinvigorated civilisational state where the arc won’t demand temporal, religious and cultural deracination from its majority population but a modernity compatible and comfortable with India’s core Hindu identity.

With the building of the glorious Ram Mandir at the birthplace of Ram Lalla and Pratishtha (instillation) of Pran (life) into the murti, we have a new tryst with destiny where voices ‘from the below’, as subaltern studies would frame it, have finally forced decolonisation of the Hindu mind and the decolonisation of the Hindu civilisation, leading to contemporaneous India reconnecting with the Sanatan idea of Bharatvarsh.
And this transformation, as Narendra Modi described on Monday, will take place under the aegis of Prabhu Shri Ram who stands not just as the symbol of the awakening of Hindu consciousness and the liberation of Bharat from centuries of ‘slave mentality’, but also as a marker for nation-building and good governance. As he said, Prabhu Shri Ram isn’t the problem, but the solution.

In this Bharat which arises from the churn and the turn of the ‘kaalchakra’, Hindus take pride, sagacity and inspiration from their past as legatees of a high civilization and replace their passivity with reaffirmation of their religiosity and nationalism.

They are no longer ashamed, fearful or guilt-tripped to cry Jai Shri Ram, or Siyavar Ramchandra Ki Jai and announce the fact that their gods are not remote figures to be prayed to and feared from a distance but devatas who lie at the centre stage of our lives, on different planes of consciousness, and move at ease between the philosophical abstraction and intellectualism of the Vedas and Vedantas as well as the mundane routines of existence through nitya (daily) pujas, sadhanas, and rituals.

To the question on inter-community relations in such an India, the answer is clear. A nation that emerges from such a praxis exercised by its majority population won’t be at war with itself, but, as the prime minister pointed out, it will be a nation which is “samarth, saksham, divya and bhavya (capable, empowered, divine and grand)” because the tolerance that western nation-states aspire for in the name of ‘secularism’ is baked into the pluralistic Indic faiths that together form the mosaic of Hinduism. Ram Rajya, or the ideal that Bharat aspires for, is inclusive and sees unity in diversity — the eternal nature of Sanatan dharma.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Family of Shri Arun Yogiraj Vishwakarma, the creator of Ram Lalla Murti of Ayodhya Ram Mandir