Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP) : 24 July 2012

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP) : 24 July 2

Post by Prem »

Miyhalo,< PIndlion KA Gooda will be eaten out to lighten the burden of Motorma.

Mobile phone services suspended in 14 cities

Why Number Chodhah only
: The government on Friday decided to block all mobile phone services in 14 cities including Karachi, Lahore, Murree , Multan, Khanewal and Chakwal to avoid any untoward incident as the nation oberves Yaum-i-Ishq-i-Rasool(SAWW), DawnNews reported.The decision had been keeping in view the security risks associated with the various rallies expected to be taken out out religious and political parties.Services were expected to resume at 6:00 pm today.In related news, all avenues leading to diplomatic consulates were sealed in major cities.The Red-zone area in Karachi and the US consulate area was totally sealed off.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Canonical green on blue in Pakistan during the video protests.

Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

^ well that lathi looks pitifully thin..
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

What began with Zia

The writer is a former Ambassador Car Honk
It was reassuring to see a group of local Christians standing beside some very Islamic-looking protestors outside the Karachi Press Club. Whoever planned that demonstration deserves credit for his political savvy and for putting on a much- needed display of unity between Pakistani Christians and Muslims. The presence of members of the Hindu community among the placard-wielding demonstrators was another good sign because, if nothing else, it showed there are still enough Hindus around to participate in city activities. The sole Hindu girl amongst them seemed happy expressing solidarity with the majority community for the hurt caused to them by the hateful video.
Speaking of “majorities” and “minorities,” as Shias are no longer considered Muslims by some, nor the Barelvis by others, the “minorities” will soon find themselves in a majority, the only “true” Muslims left being the Taliban. Tremble, dear reader, for the fate of this country.
As more reptilian creatures that live in the crevices of American society emerge to vilify Islam and the Prophet (PBUH), they can count on being protected under the rubric of “freedom of speech”; even though no one either here or there is fool enough to believe it.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-9 ... n-with-Zia
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Khanate welcome for the Green Passports
Gentlemen … (looking around) Ok, I see there are couple of girls too, so let me start over. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Washington Dulles Airport for your orientation to the career you have chosen – protecting America from the hordes of America-haters who show up on our ports and borders pretending to be visitors, students, businessmen or some such eye wash, with the express intentions of harming Americans and our way of life.

My name is James Jolly, and no you cannot call me JJ. I work with Department of Homeland Security, and I take my job very seriously. I expect you to take yours just as seriously if not more, because we are the first line of defense between the evil aliens and the good Americans. I’ll be showing you how to recognise and catch these rascals, and how to deal with them … all through this one-way glass wall that opens directly into the arrivals hall.

Now, as you can see passengers are streaming in and queuing up at the immigration desks. We never rush through this process because this is where the suspects are at their most vulnerable. They think we are asking them stupid questions. Little do they know that we want them to think we are stupid so that they let their guards down and … Baam! We pounce on them when they least expect it. Here, I am going to turn this speaker on so you can hear this conversation one of our officers is about to have with the two brownies in queue number 6.

I must make it clear that everything that happens here should happen according to the book. I don’t bring my likes and dislikes, my prejudices, nothing, when I am doing the job of protecting Americans. There are rules to be followed and procedures to stick with. One of them is random investigation. We pick a passenger, or group of passengers, totally at random, and go through with them – according to the book – as if we were dealing with suspects. :mrgreen: Today, I have picked this pair of brownies for your education.

If you’ve been to a fancy university you may consider this word ‘brownie’ a racial insult or something, but I want to tell you … I … don’t … care. I am a decent fellow, I believe in freedom, equality and all that crap, but I also happen to be a proud American and a hardcore professional. My professional instinct tells me the brown race is more evil than the Nazis. Who was bin Laden? Right, he wasn’t a Nazi, or a member of the Ku Klux Klan. And where was he holed up like a rat? That’s right, in Pakistan, the country infested with the worst kind of brownies. So, if you want be politically correct, go back to your universities and ask them to give you a politically correct job. I can only offer you frequent run-ins with the scum of the earth. Now let’s hear what these Pakis are up to?

Officer: You are a US citizen?
Man: Yes, yes
Officer: This young man with you?
Man: Yes, yes, he’s my nephew. Coming first time.
Officer: And you are traveling on a Pakistani passport, with a US visa issued in Pakistan?
Man: Yes, yes, we get visa after one year …
Officer: Sir I did not ask you. Let the young man answer for himself.
Man: Ok, ok, but my nephew very shy. Speaks little little English …
(James Jolly in his microphone: Give him a C, officer)

Get this ladies and gentlemen: If a passport has a code C sticker on it, the owner of that passport, and the entire party, is going for a detailed interview that will be conducted in the next room by a senior officer like me. For your education we’ll have it right here on this screen. The adult passenger has been asked to wait outside while the officer questions the young man.

Officer: How old are you?
Boy: 18, sir.
Officer: What relationship do you have with the gentleman sitting out?
Boy: He’s my uncle sir, brother of my father.
Officer: Is he also your trainer?
Boy: Uh … actually … I mean he sometimes teaches me chemistry.
Officer: Chemistry … that’s interesting. And how long have you been in training?
Boy: 12 years, sir … I mean two years, sir … I mean after high school, sir.
Officer: And have you learnt all about chemicals, and their properties, and how to mix’em to make firecrackers? You know firecrackers? Boom baam bang?
Boy: (Looks puzzled, smiles an embarrassed smile) uh, actually … you know … I mean …
Officer: You don’t have to answer in a hurry son. You’ll get plenty of time in Gitmo. Is orange your favorite color? :lol: Ah … just kidding. Tell me, what do you think of Americans?
Boy: I don’t know … I mean good people, sir. I don’t know any American, sir
Officer: Well, your uncle is American, isn’t he? Anyway, have you seen any American films?
Boy: (Going red in the ears) yy …yes sir, only one or two.
Officer: Do you remember any names?
Boy: (Sheepishly) No titles, sir. And no story also.
Officer: (Cutting him off) You can sit there and wait. I’ll be back momentarily.

Okey dokey. You heard the boy. What do you think? Is he a normal *****-watching teen or is he the young apprentice sent to blow up something bigger than him? :roll: Like a building? Let’s see your hands. Hmmm, so all of you think he’s innocent. That is why my dear ladies and gentlemen you have been sent to me. So I can give you the eye, sort of like an inner eye, intuition if you will, to judge everyone who isn’t white … er and black.

Here’s what we are going to do with these two. We’ll interview the old man and if we are satisfied we’ll let them go through customs. In fact they’ll breeze through customs because we have already instructed the staff at Heathrow, where they stopped over, to offload their luggage and go through it meticulously with the help of dogs and machines. Which means that the luggage will get here by tomorrow when we’ll break locks if we have to and check every article inside. So if the old man’s interview goes fine we’ll let them go … to Canada, their final destination. Yes, they are only transiting through Washington Dulles. But like I told you, we at Homeland Security take our jobs very seriously because 300 million Americans trust us to protect them.

What about the luggage? It’ll get to them in Canada in two days time. And let me assure you the two passengers will do just fine without their stuff. These Pakis are used to walking barefoot, going without a shower and change of clothes, and crapping in holes in the ground. I’m only stating plain facts that may sound like prejudiced views to you.

Awl I’m saying is it doesn’t’ take nuclear science to know these people are not like us :rotfl: . And yet, to be fair, we’ll leave a printed leaflet in their luggage informing them of the actions we have taken and explaining to them that the inconvenience caused to them is a small price to pay for the larger goal of protecting Americans.

Any more questions?
It is Fridin. Time for some entertainment from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Major Echndee blow!
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

You left out the picture :mrgreen:

SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

CRamS wrote:
SSridhar wrote:India is going full steam ahead with trade liberalization for which, it claims, visa liberalization is a prerequisite and has gone ahead with that too.

Indian newspapers, analysts and WKKs continue to refer to Pakistan having having bestowed MFN status on India. In BRf, we have been realistic and challenged such notions based on the duplicitous nature of Pakistanis and their policies, especially towards India.
SSji, you are right, but the response to this from WKKs would be that there have been no pigLeT attacks. In other words, implicit understanding with TSP is that India make concessions like what you point out above, and TSP holds back its pigLeTs. . . . Either way, India is trading no pigLeT attacks from TSP with concessions from our side. At what point TSP demands that "core issue" is front and center remains to be seen.
CRS, there are simply several fallacies in this type of argument.

First of all, who says that there have been no more terror attacks on India ? I presume that when somebody says 'no more' they start the timeline from 26/11/2008. Unless the definition of a terror attack has been redefined in the light of the immunity we have developed, I have to say I am dumbfounded by the patently false claim that there have been no terror attacks, pigLeT or otherwise from Pakistan after 26/11.

Less than two months back, there were serial bomb blasts in Pune and much fatalities, maiming and damage were averted because of pure luck: rain and a failed electronic circuitry. In July 2011, the most sought after target in India, Mumbai, was rocked once again by three serial bomb blasts that killed over two dozen people and maimed 150. In December 2010, the Sankat Mochan temple was bombed and a toddler was killed. In February 2010, the Best bakery in Pune was bombed again killing a dozen and injuring over 50. Yet another attack was exactly a year ago to this day at the Delhi High Court which killed a dozen people and injured over 70. How quickly we have forgotten all these ! May be, we no longer classify such attacks where the fatalities are less than a hundred, as terror attacks. In that case, I have to agree with the WKKs and their friends. May be we have grown accustomed to these attacks, in which case too, I have to agree with the WKKs and their blind supporters. Otherwise, not even the most imbecile idiot would claim that the terror attacks have been successfully staved off through Indian diplomacy.

These are cases which happened. We don't know how many attempts were nipped by the intel agencies. All these were not by aliens, but our friends from across the border. Even as I write, we are aware of a Pakistani spy being caught from the most improbable place, Thanjavur. He was carrying out his activities through Sri Lanka which is increasingly and alarmingly becoming a conduit for Pakistani terror into India. The Best bakery bomber learnt bomb-making in Sri Lanka under a Pakistani guru. So, the pearl of strings not only applies to the Chinese attempt to strangulate us but also to Pakistani terror outfits.

There is also a violation of a principle here, even if we assume by completely discarding the above-cited terror incidents as immaterial, in that appeasement of terrorists (especially state actors who are permanently irreconciled to our way of life based on violent religious grounds) will not buy that state immunity from future attacks. Not only that, this will pave way for a bottomless pit of concessions based on blackmail. The US is a victim of such Pakistani appeasement and the Pakistanis have honed it to a fine art. A state cannot engage in such a reciprocity with an enemy unless it is tactical for a well-planned counterattack to eliminate the scourge in the future. Based on independent India's history, I cannot foresee such an eventuality either.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pakistani diplomat linked to espionage module
Amir Zubair Siddiqui, a diplomat attached to the Pakistan High Commission in Sri Lanka, has been named in the First Information Report (FIR) on the suspected ISI-sponsored espionage module busted by the Tamil Nadu police in Thanjavur on Monday

Mr. Siddiqui, whose designation is given as Counsellor (Visa) in the official website of the Pakistan High Commission in Sri Lanka, is alleged to have instructed Thamim Ansari of Adiramapattinam in Thanjavur district to videograph sensitive defence installations in India through his agents Haji and Shaji residing in Colombo, the sources said.
rsharma
BRFite

Post by rsharma »

Anujan wrote:First amendment is not applicable in the rest of the world. It is a US law. Apologizing and restricting free speech in other countries have nothing to do with first amendment. Last I checked pakistan was not following US constitution.

On the other hand, countless other religions can claim to be hurt when Muslims chant the kalima "there is no god except Allah " hurts my sentiments as a Hindu / Jain / Buddhist / wiccan whatever. Proselyting Islam is encouraging Hindus to convert and thereby commit blasphemy against Hinduism so where is the apology for that?

When will this hypocritical chutiyapa end?
Anujan ji. We are on the same page over here.
IMHO, the move to sponsor anti-film ads on TSPian channels is akin to Obama administration apologizing to the Islamofascists that look we are sorry that we have laws that uphold individual rights including right to freedom of speech that stand juxtaposed to the inherent oppressiveness of your religion.
The US Government under that Islamic Apologist Obama has gone to such great lengths to appease the so-called "Religion of Peace" that it would even shame the INC. Having said that, it is difficult to understand how come even the American Public in general could become so placid as to tolerate such hypocritical Debauchery of the Obama Administration.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

A toll plaza in Isloo was destroyed and a Cinema theater in Peshwar set on fire ..... because someone in US made a movie about Prophet Mohammed.

BTW today is a holiday in Pakistan for "Love the prophet day" and crowds are going nuts throwing stones and setting things on fire.

Cell phone service is blocked in 15 cities for ... guess why ... to prevent people from setting off bums using cell phones. :rotfl:
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

When some of our esteemed friends here in BRf expressed disappointment on the Prophet issue, I said I was confident TSP would not disappoint in the end. One has to agree that it has been a slow start but I still believe that the Fortress of Islam would do justice to its tag.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/us-ne ... tan-270329
In the wake of anti-America protests in many parts of the world over an anti-Islam film, the US needs to rethink about its concept of free speech, Pakistan Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar has said. :mrgreen:

"It is not good enough to say it's free speech, it should be allowed. I think if this does provoke action against American citizens or Americans anywhere else in the world, then maybe we do need to rethink how much freedom is OK," Ms Khar told CNN in an interview. 8)
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

I agree with Ms Khar. Also wish to add that US politics is boring with no Coups and all that. One must decide how much democracy is okay. If democracy leads to boredom and apathy, maybe we do need to rethink if Coups are all that bad.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

One can also turn around and say how much of any religion is allowed. If a religion provokes action against practitioners of that religion anywhere else in the world, then maybe we do need to rethink how much religion is OK
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

One more theater in Peshawar burned down.

Meanwhile crowds of people, outraged and hurt about this insult to the Prophet, couldnt bear their emotions, vandalized and robbed ATMs across the country.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

whilst we're at it, we should consider the levels of handbag usage that are appropriate. i feel the urge to rampage through a shopping mall and burn chanel bags right now
member_23629
BRFite

Post by member_23629 »

SSridhar wrote:One can also turn around and say how much of any religion is allowed. If a religion provokes action against practitioners of that religion anywhere else in the world, then maybe we do need to rethink how much religion is OK
The problem is not with religion but with the evil ideologies that are passed off as religion. If my prophet tells me to rape my neighbour's wife, will that be considered as a legitimate religion? What if I am asked to breed like hell? Or take some women slaves? Or loot other's businesses and call it "maal e ganimat"? Or keep cursing others as unclean and going to hell? Monothiestic religiions are not religions -- they are something else being passed off as religions. This kind of nonsense never developed in the East. There will never be peace in the world till monotheism is abolished.
Last edited by member_23629 on 21 Sep 2012 13:07, edited 1 time in total.
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

Odd that the public haven't invaded any air bases yet. After all, some of the PAF's aircraft are made in the USA. Mango Abduls should set some of the Pakistani Air Force F-16s or Orions on fire :mrgreen: and only swear by the 400% made in Pakistan JF-17 Thandaars.
Skanda
BRFite

Post by Skanda »

Teachers lead kids to chant 'Death to America'
About 100 small children in Karachi repeated anti-American slogans during a protest Thursday in the coastal Pakistani city, a police official said.

Video showed children repeating an adult voice, "Death to America" and "Any friend of America is a traitor."

"Punish the blasphemer," children chanted. One placard read, "Shut down website of blasphemous film."
Skanda
BRFite

Post by Skanda »

saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

‘US needs to rethink about its concept of free speech’

Birkin Babe
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Anti-Islam film: One killed, several injured in Peshawar amid nationwide demos

PESHAWAR: One person was killed and several others were injured in Peshawar when protests against an anti-Islam film turned voilent, SAMAA reports on Friday.

According to reports, a man who was working as a driver for a private TV channel was killed and around seven people were injured in incidents of firing in the city.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

any one keeping tab on score?
Pakistan TV channel says driver killed in protest
A Pakistani TV reporter says his driver was killed when police fired to disperse protesters of an anti-Islam film who were torching a cinema in the northwest city of Peshawar.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Time for divorce with Pakistan: US Congressman
A Republican lawmaker has introduced a resolution in the US Congress to terminate Pakistan's status as a "major non-NATO ally" to America, saying its time for a divorce with the country.

Introducing the resolution, Congressman Ted Poe said, "I have introduced H R 6391 to strip Pakistan of its major non- NATO ally status. We don't need to pay Pakistan to betray us. They will do it for free. Time for a divorce with Pakistan."

"And that's just the way it is," he said.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Pakistan protests UN listing in ‘nanha mujahids and armed conflict’ report
The UN Security Council has backed the naming and shaming of governments and armed groups that recruit, kill or sexually attack children in armed conflicts over protests from Russia, China, Pakistan and Azerbaijan.

A resolution supporting the UN special representative for children and armed conflict and continuing annual reports by the secretary-general identifying those countries and groups victimising youngsters was approved by a vote of 11-0 with abstentions by the four countries late Wednesday.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

But still, considering the Pure are unable to Demolish a few consolates and pass a strong message to those working in the US SD, I have to still say I am disappointed by the Fortess of Islam
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

ArmenT wrote:Odd that the public haven't invaded any air bases yet.
Leave that to the professionals. You know, the fatigue-wearing, bearded with ankle-length pajama type hillbillies.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

saip wrote:‘US needs to rethink about its concept of free speech’ Birkin Babe
So is the concept of Right to Education. If all that does is allow people to learn more about cults and read "How-to" manuals, education needs a rethink. And while we are at it, lets also talk about Freedom of Thought.
Vasu
BRFite

Post by Vasu »

Man, insurance premiums in Lala land must be some of the highest in the world! Of course, if insurance is Islamic that is.
nakul
BRFite

Post by nakul »

The insurance companies are smarter. Claims are not entertained when damage is caused by riots & communal tensions :wink:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Phew! Quite a day, huh? And the day is not over yet. A day especially (and officially) marked to show how much you love your prophet. "Yaum-i-Ishq-i-Rasool’. "Day to Express your love for the prophet". The pakis even declared it an official holiday so that entire families can express their love together (but then what day in pakiland is not a holiday, if that is the criteria?).

I wonder what rest of the islamic world thinks of these purer than the purest pakis? A big, collective face palm? Even the headlines are misleading.

Protests to mark ‘Yaum-i-Ishq-i-Rasool’. Protest? The phrase should be "Mayhem, Loot and Free-for-All".
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

nakul wrote:The insurance companies are smarter. Claims are not entertained when damage is caused by riots & communal tensions :wink:
Under the standard clause "Acts of God". Comes in handy to describe every day life in pakiland.
Vasu
BRFite

Post by Vasu »

As Teja said in Andaz Apna Apna, "Smart, very smart."

The Guardian has a very interesting live update page on the violence across the Islamic world.

A journalist of the Telegraph reports thousands of Sipah-e-Sahaba members are marching towards Serena Hotel and US Embassy "without stopping."

Speaking of Guardian, why are the Al Birtanians so quiet?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Vasu wrote:Speaking of Guardian, why are the Al Birtanians so quiet?
That's because the juma masjids in Al Birtannia havent released the fired up momeens from their mid-afternoon prayers yet. Give it time and trust the believers.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Someone asked why the protesters in piss-a-hour burned down cinema halls. Protests turn violent in Peshawar. That's because the gripping, award-winning movies were all sold out. Here's a sample of what was being shown inside (note the fires, fumes and buxom babes):

vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Protests going on jumma, per al-guardian
less than 1m ago
Clashes near Islamabad's diplomatic quarter
According to Express News correspondent Qamarul Munawwar, a vigorous clash took place between the police and the protesters at the Red Zone in Islamabad.
.. at the police and crossed the barriers placed by the police and have entered the red zone ...
Barbarians are described in such civil & loving terms in purelands .. protestors, vigorous clash, crossed barriers, entered red zone, .. looks like purest of pure protesters want to exchange dossiers and have chai-biskoot sessions.
Last edited by vishvak on 21 Sep 2012 16:04, edited 1 time in total.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

TSP summons acting US envoy to lodge protest against film
The Fortress of Islam has acted.
Pakistan on Friday summoned the acting American envoy to lodge a "strong protest" against an anti-Islam film and demanded that the US government take immediate steps to remove the "blasphemous" video from YouTube.

"The US Charge D'Affaires Ambassador Richard Hoagland was summoned today by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and a strong protest was lodged with him over the blasphemous video posted on YouTube attacking the personage of the Holy Prophet Mohammed," said a statement issued by the foreign ministry.

Hoagland was told that the "US government should immediately take measures to remove the sacrilegious video from YouTube and take action against its author".

The Foreign Office further told Hoagland that the film - Innocence Of Muslims - amounted to "an attack on 1.5 billion Muslims and a premeditated and a malicious act to spread hatred and violence among people of different faiths".

"He was reminded that all faiths need to promote inter-religious harmony and tolerance. The intentional spread of hatred among faiths is an attack on humanity itself," :rotfl: the statement said.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Karachi: Policeman killed in firing at Netty Jetty bridge, road leading to US Consulate

2 policemen have died in karachi in protests against blasphemous movie.

Karachi: 5 cinemas set afire by angry mob

5 dead bodies and 18 injured have been shifted to Civil hospital
Last edited by shravan on 21 Sep 2012 18:14, edited 6 times in total.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Shelling in Islamabad as protestors enter Red Zone
ISLAMABAD: Police resorted to tear gas shelling in Islamabad as anti-Islam film protestors entered Capital’s Red Zone after clashes with police, SAMAA reports on Friday.

Heavy contingent of law enforcement agencies have been deployed to control the situation. Air surveillance of the protestors is being conducted by two helicopters of Interior Ministry.

More than two thousand security personnel are present in the security zone to stop the agitators from entering the diplomatic enclave, which is still 500 meters from protesters.

Soldiers of Pakistan Army have been tasked to secure the diplomatic enclave, home to foreign missions.