Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

member_22539
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by member_22539 »

^^The mullas make sure they are kept informed and brainwashed by propaganda. We have no similar community organizations that can keep these people informed. Our only hope is the increased education of these people and the eventual spread of SM to them and even some MSM.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

Interesting to see Advani on the same side of the fence as Jehadis, EJs, Communists and Kangressis.

Anyway, BJP workers need to push hard for Swapan Dasgupta's suggestion to have a broad-based internal election within the BJP, to decide the PM candidate issue.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Arjun wrote: Oh, Ok so you are looking for surveys. Somehow I got the impression you did not believe in surveys and you were looking for some other kind of proof.
I do not believe in survey's. Yet some of them do provide usual trends and data points. Also when I am talking about a survey, I am not talking about a India-Today Org type of "we interviewed 3000 people" kind of survey. I am looking for a indepth survey like political parties hold (but rarely share) -- some times media does carry detailed surveys before elections.
My question to you is - can you point to even a single survey that has NOT come up with Modi as the top choice among those surveyed ?
But that is not the point, the point is that those survey's are do not say this "people will come out and vote BJP otherwise they will not" -- it merely says, Modi is top choice in 3000 people looked at.

Before 2009 similar survey's existed for Advani. No one wanted Man mohan as PM anyway. That survey also says that 22% people want Ra owl as PM. :lol: ahead of Advani.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

varunkumar wrote:
The wave can't do much if EVMs are being fixed. I still believe that the Congress wave in 2004 arose in Navin Chawla's office.
You mean 2009, in 2004, Navin Chawala was not Elec comissioner.

Yes Navin Chawla would have helped, but no, I EVM stuff is all CTs, there are many other subtle and not so subtle but easier means.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Muppalla wrote:Sanku ji, If there is actually a real election inside BJP using cadre of BJP, RSS and VHP, Modi gets a landslide even after sabotage attempts. Modi is only winner in Twitter is a stretch..
Well RSS and VHP do not vote in BJP, their views are important, but will not go towards elections. Also direct Karyakarta's do not vote for candidate for PM in elections.

So while the formulation is nice, it is also impractical, you will never be either able to carry out that exercise or show results for that exercise, it will always be conjecture, my word against your, anecdotal evidence etc.

In reality if Modi was actually so strong, as you put it, everyone would accommodate him or be forced to accommodate him, back room politics can not be done bereft of popular support on the ground. They are interlinked.

Secondly,
Sri wrote:BJP top brass and many committees in state are openly trying to get in touch with Modi's campaign managers to work out ticket distribution
Who are Modi's campaign managers? As Munna-ji posted, NaMo has yet not chosen his lieutenants; why would anyone approach his current campaign managers who are limited to Gujarat. He has not been part of the national body long enough to get his hands on the process (he will be -- and people are waiting for that)

I would go with Munna-ji's reading that Modi is still ramping up (which is why BJP has not taken a decision on PM projection) -- a lot will depend on the ramp up process, how things look close to the election and which strategy works.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

Sanku wrote: You mean 2009, in 2004, Navin Chawala was not Elec comissioner.
MS Gill was the CEC in 2004, iirc.

He was later rewarded by the Congress with a Ministership.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Looks like kutta RahulKanwal and the scoundrel society of Dar-ul-Islam's plan of sensationalizing the news went haywire.

All the headlines are about Boston and earthquake in Iran and Pakistan.

Too bad the nature is conspiring against the sicko anti-national traitors.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

How Rajeev Shukla manages to keep everyone happy
Shukla, says a senior BJP politician, was a conduit between the NDA and Sonia Gandhi. And today, he adds, Shukla is a conduit between the Congress and the BJP.

Shukla owes a lot of his success to his most conspicuous trait, geniality. Shukla, says Diwakar, political editor of The Times of India, has an extremely pleasant demeanour. “You will not hear him publicly say anything bad about anybody. He is always smiling. He is somebody people can trust, no matter what their political affiliations might be.” In a city that abounds with blabbermouths spreading political rumours, Shukla stands out. Politicians of all hues, when asked to describe the man, often simply answer, “Badiya aadmi hai!” (What a great guy!).

More than anything else, it’s Shukla’s discreetness that distinguishes him from that other great networker of Delhi, Amar Singh. “Shukla is a much nicer person than Amar Singh,” says a BJP leader.
To gauge Shukla’s Bollywood influence, one need only cite the much-hyped Shah Rukh Khan detention episode. When SRK got into trouble with the American authorities at Newark airport, in New Jersey, the first person he telephoned was Shukla, who, after doing what he could, promptly broke the news of the actor’s detention on his news channel, News 24. “There is seldom a reason to doubt the political news on News 24, as it usually comes straight from the horse’s mouth,” says a senior TV journalist.

The ambitious Shukla, however, is not content with running a Hindi channel. Almost everyone we spoke to believes that Shukla is itching to start an English news channel. It’s widely believed that more than one third of news channels in India are either owned by politicians or by builders affiliated to politicians. Shukla, says a senior TV journalist, has always felt that English channels have exercised a disproportionate influence on politics. “I will not be surprised if he starts an English news channel before the next general election,” adds the journalist.
Last edited by kmkraoind on 16 Apr 2013 18:03, edited 1 time in total.
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

The desperation of old fogeys in India to try and grab power is amazing.

Unfortunately our political system allows these dithering fools with no executive experience to make a play time and time again
member_23686
BRFite

Post by member_23686 »

Sanku wrote:
Arun Menon wrote: While I do believe there is a wave in favor of Mr. Modi (just ask your friends and neighbor and you maid, if you have one), some statistics would be nice. But, frankly, I do not believe in any sample surveys for elections in our country, its just all garbage.
My maid and driver do not even know who Modi is, for that matter they dont even know who Advani is. They are in their 20s.
:((
forget my maid, even her 4 year old son wants modi... because hindutva icon... all thanks to jr yadav.
member_23686
BRFite

Post by member_23686 »

Sanku wrote:
dharmaraj wrote: 2, for the first time they have a true leader who deserve their vote and they seem to be willing to go and vote for him.
Hmm, where does that come from? I see no proof of that. Please post some numbers, which constituencies, what %, what changes etc.

All I see is a bunch of random people on net dreaming up. Half of them not even in a voting area. Half of those voting will not even have a strong BJP candidate (areas like TN, Kerala etc)

Going by this wave, Advani would have been PM twice over.
sorry, don't have any survey. everything is coming from my personal interactions with numerous people.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

Sri wrote:If Advani is named as PM. Modi will not campaign. Period. Thats what I hear. If no one is named, then Modi would like to have a say in ticket distribution. BJP top brass and many committees in state are openly trying to get in touch with Modi's campaign managers to work out ticket distribution. This also includes the D4. D4 are in a fix though because of confused signals from RSS and Advani Ji. They don't want to be caught on wrong foot. Some say, if Modi is declared PM candidate then the next fight will be "Kaun Banega Home Minister?" there are more than 2 candidates who have eye on the position.

I am in agreement with this posture.
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

kmkraoind wrote:
To gauge Shukla’s Bollywood influence, one need only cite the much-hyped Shah Rukh Khan detention episode. When SRK got into trouble with the American authorities at Newark airport, in New Jersey, the first person he telephoned was Shukla, who, after doing what he could, promptly broke the news of the actor’s detention on his news channel, News 24. “There is seldom a reason to doubt the political news on News 24, as it usually comes straight from the horse’s mouth,” says a senior TV journalist.
Thanks for sharing this nice piece of info. will share it further to enlighten some souls.
geeth
BRFite

Post by geeth »

Sanku behaves like sekhar Gupta - pretending to keep his ears to the ground without ever moving out of office. Sanku Maharaj should stop arguing and accept Modiji as his leader IMO, so that the thread moves a bit slower..
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

^^ Agreed. Sanku ji just go to polls section in lensonnews.

Advani never had levels exceeding 25-28% even when survey was done in urban areas, modi is in a different league. Next the surveys in lensonnews (like bihar survey) was done in rural and urban.

So much for the jdu you are fretting about and possible loss in bihar, even now in alliance they will get only 30 seats. If bjp goes alone they will surely get 10 seats. For 20 seats u want advani. Modi can get bjp more seats in karnataka ls elections as many surveys have shown, maha he can get rt to ally with ss. He can swing 4-5 extra in gj, some in rj and mp and delhi mumbai type urban pockets. Advani can only dream.

You should definetely go through all the surveys on lensonnews and even the ndtv aug poll ( even in ndtv poll, in bihar 33% of voters will vote for modi as pm and GVL survey matches that number. And bihar was the least for modi in the country in states where BJP has a prescence).

Just tell me, what can advani do for bjp, why wud public vote for advani, what has changed in his favor since 2009. I want a specific answer for that question from all who are rooting for advani. Bjp will look like a loser even before the election, i cant even imagine, you want to go with even older wine in a even worse leaking bottle, with nothing new to sell. Tell me one thing worthwhile he has done as a leader for the last 5 yrs. tell me of one policy he has intelligently debated or gone to the public with in the last 5 yrs. i guess u want bjp to go and again say " majboot neta .." My guess is if BJP projects advani, bjp cadres will stop campaign, bjp voters wont come to the booth. So while nitish might get his seats, bjp's tally will go down horribly even in its strongholds. With advani again as nominee, it will probably be the dullest election ever for bjp, bjp cadre and bjp voters. Even at a state level, when have you seen a part which has been out of power for 10 yrs, again projecting the leader who lost the last election for them. And if they have done that, has he ever won for them in such a scenario. You need a new issue for the elction to enthuse cadre, people and the nation. Get real sir.

Whats even worse is that in bihar bjps numbers go down only by 2 seats. We lose that 20 seats only becos of no more jdu. Fact of the matter is that, if we have the numbers and are close, jdu will split and support modi. Your counter is jdu wont get 20 without bjp, well then rjd will split. Wait and watch, modi has levers that you and me cant discuss here
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

muraliravi wrote: Whats even worse is that in bihar bjps numbers go down only by 2 seats. We lose that 20 seats only becos of no more jdu. Fact of the matter is that, if we have the numbers and are close, jdu will split and support modi. Your counter is jdu wont get 20 without bjp, well then rjd will split. Wait and watch, modi has levers that you and me cant discuss here
Well if the discussion comes to how things will magically move. I throw my hands up.

What do you want me to say?

Meanwhile, I am glad you can do meh about 20 seats from Bihar, conservatively. I have yet not seen how those lost seats will be made by extra seats and from where.

BTW, I am assuming that in any event Modi will lead the campaign, this assumption is not incorrect given that he is head of the body for elections.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

geeth wrote:Sanku behaves like sekhar Gupta - pretending to keep his ears to the ground without ever moving out of office. Sanku Maharaj should stop arguing and accept Modiji as his leader IMO, so that the thread moves a bit slower..
Sir ji, if you have trouble with thread moving fast, why do you want to muzzle me? That too on grounds of statements I never made.

Please saar.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Sanku wrote:
muraliravi wrote: Whats even worse is that in bihar bjps numbers go down only by 2 seats. We lose that 20 seats only becos of no more jdu. Fact of the matter is that, if we have the numbers and are close, jdu will split and support modi. Your counter is jdu wont get 20 without bjp, well then rjd will split. Wait and watch, modi has levers that you and me cant discuss here
Well if the discussion comes to how things will magically move. I throw my hands up.

What do you want me to say?

Meanwhile, I am glad you can do meh about 20 seats from Bihar, conservatively. I have yet not seen how those lost seats will be made by extra seats and from where.

BTW, I am assuming that in any event Modi will lead the campaign, this assumption is not incorrect given that he is head of the body for elections.
Why on earth will modi campaign for a idea bankrupt leader like advani in 2014. He shd not campaign if advani is projected.

By the way what is stopping jdu from supporting upa after the election if they have 20 seats. Those 20 seats belong to a useless anti hindu partner, so dont take it for granted even bjp announces no candidate.

Those 20 seats,

Modi Factor

GJ : 3-4 seats (obvious reasons apart, if advani is projected, modi wont even campaign forrget it, dont ask me why, i can also ask, why cant the budda step aside for modi)
RJ: 2-3 seats (consistently in 3 surveys, RJ is the state where NM has max impact after GJ and MH)
MH: 3-4 seats
Delhi: 3 seats (without modi 0 for sure)
Karnataka: 5 seats (he can get yeddy in saddle)
Jharkhand: 3-4 (urban areas like Bokoro, dhanbad, jamshedpur)

So it is not 20 from anyone state, but an aggregate and i have ignored UP, HP, Uttarakhand, MP and also the potential losses for bjp if advani is projected even when compared to the current 116 they have. So if u add that, net effect of modi is quite significant.
Last edited by muraliravi on 16 Apr 2013 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
geeth
BRFite

Post by geeth »

Sankuji, this is exactly the problem..you try to make it appear as though I am uncomfortable with the speed at which the thread moves, whereas my point was to cut short unnecessary argument, aftereffect of which would be that the thread moves a bit slower-aka reduce noise.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Why on earth will modi campaign for a idea bankrupt leader like advani in 2014. He shd not campaign if advani is projected.
Kamal hai... why should not NM campaign? He is afterall in BJP's election committee and will most probably lead campaign in elections.

remembered this scene from Dulheraja... :rotfl:

I am retiring from this dhaga and other such dhagas with final note -

Be patient, biraders... NM's time is coming.. He is getting their as fast as he can.. not faster, nor slower.. let him take his time.. meanwhile, vote for BJP, no matter who is candidate..

Bhavatu Sarva Mangalam...
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

geeth wrote:Sanku behaves like sekhar Gupta - pretending to keep his ears to the ground without ever moving out of office. Sanku Maharaj should stop arguing and accept Modiji as his leader IMO, so that the thread moves a bit slower..
I am a HUGE Modi bhakt.. but this attitude will only hurt us. NO one, not us nor journalists can truly have their ears to the ground considering that we are talking about 1.2 billion people. Modi HAVE NOT campaigned too much out of Gujarat, so to expect that Aam Admi (non-BJP/RSS people) would know who he in rest of India.. is a mistake.

Aam Admi don't read English language newspaper, nor do they watch NDTV or TimesNow(who pay too much attention to news related to modi). Most get their information through vernacular papers and increasingly FM. Even on TV, I think many would watch local CableWallah run channels that talk about local issues in local language.

I don't think too many such people really know about things like GDP, Guj's unemployment rate,24/7 electricity, canal top solar panel, Vibrant Gujarat, corruption free government in Guj... reason why Middle class likes Modi.

So I don't doubt that Sanku ji's maid don't know who Modi is. That is Modi's challenge... he have to reach out to this section of India. He needs to talk to them in their language, speak about their issues and contrast that with what Guj story.

Modi Ji have spoken to upper class childrens who study at SRCC, elites at India Today, Businessmen at FICCI, Mouse charmers and NRIs through Hangout. Now he needs to talk to poor farmers, maids, drivers etc.

And he have a HUGE advantage over Pappu in this, he is son of a Chaiwala... and hails from MBC. He should use this NOW.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

muraliravi wrote: Why on earth will modi campaign for a idea bankrupt leader like advani in 2014. He shd not campaign if advani is projected.
Because Modi does not share your impressions. Because he is a RSS person, because RSS/BJP will decide a strategy holistically and Modi will be part of it and go along.
By the way what is stopping jdu from supporting upa after the election if they have 20 seats. Those 20 seats belong to a useless anti hindu partner, so dont take it for granted even bjp announces no candidate.
Because a split will ensure that 20-25 seats go to INC+Lalu, there will be nothing to share.

Because stuff like "useless anti Hindu partner" has been with BJP for 17 years for what ever reason (including pragmatic politics) -- and chief quality in winning elections is not ideology but pragmatism.

Apart from a vehement set of views on BRF the question remains, why are people assuming NaMo as PM will be a windfall and automagically result in BJP win? This may come as a hard statement, there is very little data on ground which shows BJP doing differently if NaMo is projected.

Any and all BJP numbers are driven by standard stuff like local leadership, candidate choice, caste equations, some anti incumbency, etc etc.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

geeth wrote:Sankuji, this is exactly the problem..you try to make it appear as though I am uncomfortable with the speed at which the thread moves, whereas my point was to cut short unnecessary argument, aftereffect of which would be that the thread moves a bit slower-aka reduce noise.
Sir-ji, kindly point to the specific instances of noise. I shall be happy to cut it.
geeth
BRFite

Post by geeth »

Supporting the idea that "PM Advani" is not a bad idea and arguing that it is infact a good idea! I am getting agitated and so are some others. My agitated mind has added 3unnecessary posts. Advani as PM is such a bad idea, BJP would not cross 2 digit nos IMO
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

declaring no candidate is better than LKA as declared candidate. people will take one look at his track record and advanced age and run away as fast as possible.

in short he is the ideal choice of INC supporters!
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

geeth wrote:Supporting the idea that "PM Advani" is not a bad idea and arguing that it is infact a good idea! I am getting agitated and so are some others. My agitated mind has added 3unnecessary posts. Advani as PM is such a bad idea, BJP would not cross 2 digit nos IMO
I would request that you think calmly and not take a emotional response. That is not the way saar. I have great respect for NaMo, but taking a cool pragmatic approach is the way to go.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Hari Seldon wrote:The Lotus gladiators: Advani, Modi camps go to war as battle cry for PM crown grows fiercer

Uh-oh. Among the people in the NM camp, Rajnath and Jaitley are lukewarmish only and opportunistic-ish to boot. Whereas the LKA camp has useless diehards like Anant Kr who owes his everything to LKA. So expect tight fisted fight from the LKA camp. Also, has Varun openly declared for LKA? Why is he in that column? The sorry likes of Uma and Varun will then combine and conspire to wreck UP for bhajpa should the NM camp prevail is my concern....
Have a look at the graphic. Those in the Advani Camp include the entire IC814 Mithaiwala team. These people think the 2002 propaganda is a vulnerability for Modi as a candidate... what are they going to say when the Congis drum up 1992, IC814, Jain Hawala against their chosen octogenarian alternative?

If they project Advani, BJP has as good as lost. Don't waste your time, effort and money on trying to support a cause that is 100% doomed. I certainly won't.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

Wait, Suresh Soni is pro Modi ? Can anyone please confirm this.
geeth
BRFite

Post by geeth »

Sankuji, after thinking out "calmly", I was wondering that, if an educated, articulate person like you would not mind Advani as PM, what future does my country have? That's why mind is agitated, and not because of your personal preferences
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Sanku wrote:
geeth wrote:Supporting the idea that "PM Advani" is not a bad idea and arguing that it is infact a good idea! I am getting agitated and so are some others. My agitated mind has added 3unnecessary posts. Advani as PM is such a bad idea, BJP would not cross 2 digit nos IMO
I would request that you think calmly and not take a emotional response. That is not the way saar. I have great respect for NaMo, but taking a cool pragmatic approach is the way to go.
Now even stealth jehadis like Saba Naqvi is supporting Loh Purush. So, MSY, NiKu, MSM all the B teams of dynasty are for Loh Purush. Do we need to know anything more?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?284901
How Catholic is He?

Now to become PM, the sickular PAID ba$tards need a new qualification. How catholic are you?

To call Narendra Modi a “polarising figure” has become commonplace. That cannot be his sole disqualification for the top job. As the Modi tsunami gathers force, we can no longer pretend he is something of an enigma. In fact, we know him rather too well, and I wonder if he can sustain the momentum he has set. Has he peaked too early? At any rate, for the moment, he has captured the imagination of the media-led public with his colleagues and rivals in the BJP looking on helplessly as he single-handedly takes charge of the party and its agenda.

Although his record in office is mixed, Mr Modi has managed to convince middle-class, urban India that he is the “deliverer”. If, he argues, he can do it in Gujarat, why not the rest of India? Politicians make big promises for a living, so we must give Narendrabhai the benefit of the doubt. He certainly won’t make the mess the Manmohan Singh government has made.
Unfortunately, that is not the issue as we debate what kind of prime minister he’ll make. Instead, we have to ask: is he catholic enough for 7, Race Course Road?
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Sushupti wrote: Now even stealth jehadis like Saba Naqvi is supporting Loh Purush. So, MSY, NiKu, MSM all the B teams of dynasty are for Loh Purush. Do we need to know anything more?
Thats obvious right, they will prop up even Advani, whom btw they hated till yesterday, to not let Modi get to PM seat. There in lies the opportunity does it not?
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

geeth wrote:Sankuji, after thinking out "calmly", I was wondering that, if an educated, articulate person like you would not mind Advani as PM, what future does my country have? That's why mind is agitated, and not because of your personal preferences
Sir ji I still think you are thinking emotionally.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

‏@vinod_sharma 21m
TimesNow survey gives 35 seats to MSY. With Modi as PM, that's not happening. That's why MSY is praising LKA.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^On that UP note... here's from the original OBC_Yindutva poster-boy...

Unapologetic for Babri demolition, Kalyan Singh says Narendra Modi shouldn't say sorry for 2002 riots
"I am not apologetic about the demolition of Babri structure... Narendra Modi should also not seek apology for 2002 riots, as it was not his fault. He tried his best to control the riots," the veteran politician who returned to the BJP sometime ago said.

Attacking Janata Dal-United leader Nitish Kumar, the BJP leader said, "What is the definition of secularism? Whatever Nitish Kumar is saying is his opinion... But appeasing a community for vote and targeting Hindus is not the true definition of secularism."

Singh said Modi is more popular across various parties and has become the voice of youth. He said there were several leaders in the BJP who were capable of becoming prime minister, but the country wants Modi.

He, however, said ultimately the BJP parliamentary board would decide the name of its prime ministerial candidate. "Modi has become the voice of youth and party cannot ignore him," he said.

Amid talks of projecting veteran leader L.K. Advani as the prime ministerial candidate of the coalition, Singh said the former deputy prime minister was the senior most leader of the party, but "young leaders should not be deprived of their due".
Meanwhile the original OBC_psec's plunderous party also has hits say:
Nitish is a Puppet in Advani's Hands: RJD
"In the internal quarrels in the top leadership of BJP on the leadership issue, Nitish is a puppet in the hands of Advani....," RJD General Secretary Vijay Krishna said, adding "only communal can protect the communal".

"How can anyone in the company of those associated with the Sangh Parivar not communal?", he said alleging that Bihar Chief Minister was resorting to politics of misleading the Muslims.

A friend-turned-foe of Nitish, Krishna dismissed suggestions that the Bihar Chief Minister's targeting Narendra Modi was aimed at upholding the principles of secularism.

On the other hand, he held Nitish responsible for the revival of the BJP in the North.

Krishna, who is the chief spokesman of RJD, wondered as to why Nitish Kumar had not gone for on-the spot inspection of the site at Godhra in 2002 despite being the Railway Minister at that time.

"While Ram Vilas Paswan had sometime after the incident had resigned as the Union Minister, why has Kumar suddendly remembered the issue of secularism now?", he asked.

The RJD leader claimed that there was "no difference" between Modi and Advani as one was "responsible" for the Godhra aftermath, other for the demolition of the Babri Masjid.
Last edited by Hari Seldon on 16 Apr 2013 21:22, edited 2 times in total.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Sanku wrote:
Sushupti wrote: Now even stealth jehadis like Saba Naqvi is supporting Loh Purush. So, MSY, NiKu, MSM all the B teams of dynasty are for Loh Purush. Do we need to know anything more?
Thats obvious right, they will prop up even Advani, whom btw they hated till yesterday, to not let Modi get to PM seat. There in lies the opportunity does it not?
You may have better understanding of the things but to me it's beyond my comprehension how Loh Purush can bring vote to the polling booths in 2014 if he couldn't do it in 2004 or 2009?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

whose side is sushil mode the bihar BJP chief on?

the choices made the regional state chiefs like him are critical as they control blocks of MPs on the ground and not the useless dilli billi types.

they have field armies under the control unlike the "HQ staff" type jernails. the troops will be loyal to their field generals who fight with them in the battle not to herr jodl or kietel back in east prussia.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Siddhartnath Singh, on timesnow, says an internal survey by BJP gives the party 40+ seats in UP. Tend to agree with that assessment with NaMo at forefront
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

LKA had his chances in 2004 and 2009. He was roundly defeated and has not paid the price for the defeats. He had numerous chances to bring the UPA down with no confidence votes and he never brought one NC motion on the numerous issues.

He should go gracefully or else he will be left behind.
Being Trojan horse for Dilli Billi interests is unworthy of him.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Muppalla wrote:Sanku ji, If there is actually a real election inside BJP using cadre of BJP, RSS and VHP, Modi gets a landslide even after sabotage attempts. Modi is only winner in Twitter is a stretch. The above post by Sri is mostly correct. Shivraj Chouhan is not anti-Modi. Outside Delhi, UP and Bihar leaders (again only some leaders not the party) there is nothing for Advani or his appointees. They wield some power only because of long association with the party and they are fighting their last bit to retain that. Even if they are thrown out wholesale, they can't even damage the party as much a Kalyan Singh or a Yeddi can do.
Let me put it bluntly. Advani being a Sindhi provokes no emotion in cow-belt. I doubt he will be able to win even a Nagarpalika election anywhere in UP and Bihar on his own persona without local BJP support. Only place advani can win on his own is Ulhasnagar near Mumbai.