Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by muraliravi »

devesh wrote:in an article posted by Sushupti ji few days ago, one Yadav from UP said it best: "I will vote for SP, but my heart is with Modi."

that is the state of our people. we are not ready for Modi yet. Modi doesn't need to be PM. Bharat doesn't need Modi to become the PM. Bharat needs Modi to begin the process of weaning away the people from the "establishment". he needs to start channeling the changing spirit towards the higher purpose of national consolidation. PM gaddi in 2014 is overrated for the future.
Well that was the peoplespulse report (http://peoplespulse.in/pdf/reports/Mood ... _%20UP.pdf). The report does mention what you are saying here, but then we cant just take one side of the report. The report quite unequivocally says that with modi at the helm, BJP will get a good increase in its seat tally. So we cant keep on using the 10 figure in our calcs.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Pesh-e-Khidmat hai D4 kee taraf se Mallika-e-Italia ko ek aur Chota sa Nazarana HP, Uk,Jharkhand aur KA ke baad Delhi.
Quashing dissent, Vijay Goel to head Delhi BJP's election campaign

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/vija ... 01315.html
Yogesh
BRFite

Post by Yogesh »

^^ what I don't understand is this " Election Committee and the Election Core Group"- how these 2 are different and going to help in election? they have not learned it from throwing prior elections, Vgoel is very much connected and talked as workable (you know what I mean) than some of the puritan congresis..let see what goes next !
member_20292
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20292 »

India today survey predictions:
in 2014; NDA will get 150 odd, like in 2009. UPA is going to be 110-120 odd.
Third front will be 250 odd seats.

wow!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Acharya wrote:This is shocking. Has anybody heard this.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 991966.cms
If India is computer, Cong is its default program: Rahul Gandhi
PTI | Aug 23, 2013, 05.39 AM IST
If India is computer, Cong is its default program: Rahul Gandhi
NEW DELHI: "If India is computer , Congress is its default program," Rahul Gandhi on Thursday told a Congress workshop on social media.He asked the party's media managers to stick to facts and decency of language . "If India is computer, its default program is Congress . Congress comes naturally to India's ethos. Here anger and aggression are not appreciated," a party source quoted Rahul as saying.
Now we know Why India Keep Crashing from time to time and almost defaulting.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Bad decision.. Harshvardhan was right choice.. It seems, they are willing to give Khujliwaal a long rope.. Hence I said previously, NM has to earn power..

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 1#p1469561
Atri wrote:Shakti OR Power exists in eight forms according to Hindu Dharma and Artha Shaastras.

1. Tapobala - power owing to long struggle and accumulated experience and gained goodwill
2. Gnyana bala - power of sharp intellect
3. Artha Bala - Power of resources, finances, acquaintances.
4. Shastra bala - Power of weapons - muscle power
5. Jana Bala - Power of public support and popularity
6. Sthaana Bala - Power owing to position
7. Aatma bala - power of one's strong will and resolution.
8. Mitra bala - POwer of allies and friends
NM has 1, 2, 5, 7... He has to earn 3 (difficult to outfight dynasty in this election on artha-bala - they are devoid of any other bala and will bring out all their aces out - which means money will flow in this election like it has never before) OR 4 (difficult to earn in parliamentary democracy prior to getting elected - only elected govt has access to this power - thankfully MMS and dynasty has lost this bala post all the scams and VK Singh fiasco and beheadings) OR 6 (the entrenched power-handlers will not easily delegate power - what we popularly call here as D4) OR 8 (difficult to get allies for NM in 2014).

As the situation worsens in India post 2014, his 1st and 5th bala will increase even more exponentially. This will result in the people high on 6th bala to either abdicate OR convert. It is very important for NM in current scenario that he should not rely on 8th and 3rd bala as the influence of these two balas will DEFINITELY compromise him (they way these two balas compromised Mahajan and ABV). With army and paramilitary and criminal network of India staying neutral and latter being largely in favor of dynasty, the only power he can rely on without compromising the ideals he stands for, is 6th bala - the strength of people at right places backing him.

the good thing about 6th bala is that these are usually men of reason - S Swamy is a person who has very high 1, 2 and 6th bala backing him. The men of reason today are either in D4 camp because they are not yet convinced that things are that bad. Hence I keep on talking about 2016.

NM will have 6th bala in his quiver by 2016, thus having 5 out of 8 powers - thus being eligible to call himself Naresha...
Last edited by Atri on 25 Aug 2013 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

The report quite unequivocally says that with modi at the helm, BJP will get a good increase in its seat tally. So we cant keep on using the 10 figure in our calcs.
Well said Murali ji. Another aspect is very differing aspects on what BJP should be doing. NM and the D4 gang are at odds in many ways. NM has more maturity in keeping the differences spoiling what he is convinced is the true goal. The steps to that goal NM knows are creaky with INC and D4, the threshold for a person like NM to take over has been raised high..sickularism, INC, D4, bickering, pessimism in common folks, bad border management, corruption, vested interests, Dilli lootyen cabals, establishment inertia, regional factionalism..no leader as popular as Narendra Modi has ever faced such a threshold in getting elected democratically in India. Just goes to show how much vested interests have formed immovable asset blocks within the voting system. That is why i keep saying declare NM as leader..and watch Mission 372 not 272. The person that says his heart is with Modi but vote with the Mullah..will change and tens of millions others too. NM must be made a wave. Other D4 interests and pet peeves must be set aside. They have no idea what the public wants. NM has ears rightly tuned for the time.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Modi as opposition leader with national interests at heart is till a nightmerish idea for Dilli Mouse House Establishment.We might see LK and SS party joining Congresi Longtooth wing Singing Secular Bhajan and doing Sonia Aarti.
OH Jai Soniia Maata,
Suun Binti Hamri Maata.
Humm Hai Terre Nanhe
Amul Apna Barra Bhrata:
Karro Kirpa Khulle Khaataa
Mill Gayyen Terri Ghatha.
Secularism Spread Karro Matta
Modi Humko Bhiii Naaahi Bhatta!!
Last edited by Prem on 26 Aug 2013 01:52, edited 1 time in total.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Nice ones Prem ji :D
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

mahadevbhu wrote:India today survey predictions:

wow!
That is 10 better than I am predicting - 140.

The difference is going to be in some 120 seats (UP/Bihar largely) and (AP/Ktk/TN) where the vote difference of 2% per seat will be crucial. A 3% swing the right way and the prize is in bag.

That is why the concentration on UP/Bihar now. Ktka is still a toss up. AP/TN is where the CongIs should loose. The anti-telangana (pro-united AP) voices are already fizzling out. Anger will subside, people will think locally and vote nationally and at that stage let us see if TDP carries the day in seema-andhra or does Jagan?
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

saravana wrote:As somebody said on Twitter, this is like watching cricket on TV and seeing asking rate creeping up. Though you see seasoned guy in the crease you can't stop worrying!
Today I have been listening to AIR since morning. I have lost count of the number of gobermint ads especially Delhi ones. Non stop propaganda for one scheme after another interspersed with very little programming.
Remember '84 to 89' years of doordarshan news. From 8:40 pm to 9:00 pm it used to be a 20 minute thing. We used to joke that they give 18 minutes to PM while rest 2 mins for news and weather. :rotfl:

The result was people got really fed up and bored with RG and boom he was out.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Dunno about the opinion here... but personal interactions with folks in my circle and their extended contacts tells me that 2014 is an inflexion point.

If UPA3 returns (as is likely), you'll see flight of capital both monetary and human. My guess is every talented person who can flee our shores, will. I R2Ied a few yrs ago, am hay where I am at present. But a UPA3 will, by 2019, render India destitute is my (very real) fear. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking thus.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

there are a lot of indian people who settled here but with foreign passports. for them the temptation was always there to move back easily. I suspect most of these people will also leave.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

BJP writes off Delhi.
BJP endorses Vijay Goel with please-all panels

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 059495.cms
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Shourie says "decisive leader" Modi is BJP's PM candidate

Karan Thapar: If he becomes BJP's PM candidate which looks quite likely...

Arun Shourie: He is BJP's PM candidate.

Karan Thapar: Will he unite the party behind him or could he fracture the top leadership like Sushma Swaraja's, LK Advani's?

Arun Shourie: I will not speak about stateless leaders in Delhi.

Karan Thapar: Stateless leaders in Delhi?

Arun Shourie: Yes, that's Gyani Ji's description. He said 'India mein do tarah ke leaders hain, state leaders like Kamraj, SK Patil or dooje stateless leaders VP Singh'. (There are two kinds of leaders in India - state leaders like Kamraj, SK Patil and the second kind are stateless leaders like VP Singh)

Karan Thapar: So you are comparing Sushma and Advani to VP Singh?

Arun Shourie: I am not comparing them to anybody in Delhi. I'm saying that Modi has united the party at the grassroot level as far as I can see. I am not in touch with the party, but if that is the party of workers and volunteers are all for him, I am sure that people in Delhi will now reconcile with him.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/arun-shourie ... 37-64.html
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Sushupti wrote:BJP writes off Delhi.
in a war one have to sacrifice some, see saar Delhi election kapitan is Gadkurry janab and it is open secret whose side is he,
so losing dilli will put quite a lot of people in their proper places, and allow team NaMo free hand to break the chakravyahu
formed both internal and external, this raises the question why this tortuous route? why can't he be put in his place right away?
the answer is Gadkurry is a very fatkurry for bhajapa, among the top 5 kurry suppliers since last decade or so, and rice without kurry
is inedible, no? :mrgreen:
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

A thrilling street fight action by sonia supporters.

http://www.bharatnewschannels.com/p7new ... d0e28.html
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Sushupti wrote:Shourie says "decisive leader" Modi is BJP's PM candidate
Where did he give the interview from? Lavasa? Thinking of getting some property there in exchange for unpaid services. Impressive place.
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

niran wrote:
in a war one have to sacrifice some, see saar Delhi election kapitan is Gadkurry janab and it is open secret whose side is he,
so losing dilli will put quite a lot of people in their proper places, and allow team NaMo free hand to break the chakravyahu
niranji , so is delhi elekshun being ujed as sakrificial chamber for making 4 into 0?
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

^^^^ Yes.

Thanks For Connecting The Dot To Gadkari.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Singha wrote:there are a lot of indian people who settled here but with foreign passports. for them the temptation was always there to move back easily. I suspect most of these people will also leave.
West is in doldrums and the level 5 hurricane will hit very soon. West may not hold enough allure as it did or even does right now. You got to make a decision now. Before the currency crisis hits. After that, not only will it be difficult due to expected capital controls like 1970, it may be difficult if you have nothing concrete lined up.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

Hari Seldon wrote:Dunno about the opinion here... but personal interactions with folks in my circle and their extended contacts tells me that 2014 is an inflexion point.

If UPA3 returns (as is likely), you'll see flight of capital both monetary and human. My guess is every talented person who can flee our shores, will. I R2Ied a few yrs ago, am hay where I am at present. But a UPA3 will, by 2019, render India destitute is my (very real) fear. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking thus.
No you're not. I can give only anecdotal evidence, but people in my circle (MBAs from IIMs, people on exec level posts and the types) are all very scared of UPA coming back and a few of them are indeed planning to leave for foreign shores in case UPA comes back.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Hari Seldon wrote:Dunno about the opinion here... but personal interactions with folks in my circle and their extended contacts tells me that 2014 is an inflexion point.If UPA3 returns (as is likely), you'll see flight of capital both monetary and human. My guess is every talented person who can flee our shores, will. I R2Ied a few yrs ago, am hay where I am at present. But a UPA3 will, by 2019, render India destitute is my (very real) fear. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking thus.
Got a call from my old Dilli Wala colleague few hours ago asking advise for moving to Canada or Australia. I told him we need to occupy Australia. He is well settled guy with fluency in 3 Foreign Bhashas. If UPA comes back, he wants his family out of there . His biggest fear beside economy is law and order going goondagiri way.Had similar conversation few days ago with a far realtive in Punjab who is sending his Lawyer son to scout for business opportunity and settling down in Massaland. If the things remain same,Islamist might win India without firing a shot. lets hope this fear might solidify Nationalistic votes behind Modi or Aramb of Color revolution.
Last edited by Prem on 26 Aug 2013 10:44, edited 1 time in total.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Please Ask Your Dilli Billi Friend To First Vote And Encourage His Circle To Vote. After That He Can Flee With A Clearer Conscience :-)

Ps: My Phone Is Capitalizing On Each Word. :(( Learnt From Congress I Guess.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ Kittoo-saar,

Did the outlook change in your old bastion, IIT-B about NaMo and UPA in last few years or is it still the JNU type mentality?
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

Chalk me up with the pessimistic lot. There is a lot of internal and external forces to stop Modi and his idea of development first. I doubt if 2014 is realistic. I am not sure if this VHP effort is advantageous. A prominent face leading the effort is not a Modi supporter. There are quite a few in the Lohia mold for whom the methods of Modi is not acceptable. And to me lol purush lost all his accumulated respect. He and others will actively scuttle Modi.
There is a point when the sympathy dries up. If my countrymen elect UPA or third front and screw my and my kid's future, why should I care if the future govt policy screws the poor further?
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

niran wrote:
formed both internal and external, this raises the question why this tortuous route? why can't he be put in his place right away?
the answer is Gadkurry is a very fatkurry for bhajapa, among the top 5 kurry suppliers since last decade or so, and rice without kurry
is inedible, no? :mrgreen:
Bhaat saar, you named only. I had to twist so much. :D

NG has leased a train bogie from nagpur to delhi. The bogie and number of ppl it can accommodate is proportional to his size.

Nagpur wants ppl with high sthaana bala quotient to be shown proper place. Unless right ppl with appropriate inclinations to not occupy key places around the throne, stable ascension of namo isn't possible. So the current ones need to be convinced.

What I am worried is rise of khujliwal.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

Vijay Goel or no Vijay Goel, Dilli people have no excuse to not to vote scums out of power. Even a monkey from BJP should win this time. Delhi is a capital of India and mostly urban population is there. They are supposed to be well educated also from the political perspective. Just think how much they have witnessed in last 5 years. Huge scams in CWG, lawlessly butchering of Ramdev agitation, Lokpal agitation, gangrapes, onion price shooting up, Sheila’s own grief of not having the control on state police and atrocious lootings by central government (being in Delhi the national factor should also be considered). They saw the no-nonsense speech from NM tearing apart congi policies and they also saw the mugged up rhetorics from RG with ridiculous excuses. What more they want to see before flushing out the congress? Sonia, Sheila, RG, MMS wearing a goonda type hanky around the neck and going with Rampuri Chaku to every house and demand hafta? :evil:

-Edited-
Last edited by kapilrdave on 26 Aug 2013 12:10, edited 1 time in total.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Kapil ji mark my words, Delhi is going to go with Congress again.

CWG scams : forgotten
Ramdev agitation : little or no outrage exists
Lokpal agitation: fad is over
Gangrapes : yes law and order is the only thing that people will give two hoots for but remains to be seen if BJP can capitalise, so far not a word from Goel on how he intends to provide better security to Delhiites.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

Well, if that happens then Atri ji is right. NM's time hasn't come.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

kapilrdave wrote:Well, if that happens then Atri ji is right. NM's time hasn't come.
People here are lurching from irrational optimism to deep melancholy, and in the process, missing the real analysis and blaming x, y and z.

We have to understand the reality of our country and still do the right things.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

sum wrote:^^ Kittoo-saar,

Did the outlook change in your old bastion, IIT-B about NaMo and UPA in last few years or is it still the JNU type mentality?
Sum ji, While I can't say about the atmosphere in the campus itself, as I havent been there since quite some time, my friends from there (most are in jobs now) definitely have started understanding the perils of UPA. A good majority of them want NaMo to be the next PM. The problem that I see, though, is that quite a few IITians hold Kejriwal in high regard (especially those from IITKgp, as he is an alum). But that too has come down slowly, I guess a few read about his idiotic policies and super-secular outlook. I am hoping that by the time elections are due, he will not be a factor at all, even in his favorite IIT crowd.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

kapilrdave wrote:Well, if that happens then Atri ji is right. NM's time hasn't come.
Kapil ji, you are misunderstanding me. Namo's time has come. His time to storm the citadel of dillibilli has come. This Bajirao has decided to attack the badshah. Badshah has locked himself in the innermost walls of the city. It is time for NaMo to lay siege to Indraprastha. It is time to remember krishnadevaraya and blast his way through the high walls of delhi. It is his time to be an uncompromising leader of opposition and loksabha leader of single largest party in its ascent. It is his time to get used to climate in delhi along with his trusted people to mark those who will be replaced. It is time for him to test his integrity. What happened between 1996 and 1998 to LKA-ABV duo should not happen to NaMo in his brief stay in opposition. This is real test of Mohan Bhagwat's character (as in how efficiently can he continue wresting control in these two years. This is excatly where Rajjubhaiyya failed).

His constitutional presence in Delhi is must to convince the key position holdrs in the vyavastha to safely help him without going out of the way. Chandragupta waited lutside the walls of Pataliputra as his guru was busy sending the associates of Raakshasa to CG camp. Thankfully, there is no Porus as an ally of our CG this time. Else considerable time would be lost in neutralizing him. Finally when Raakshasa himself turned in and swore allegiance to CG, ONLY THEN, CG was allowed to ascend the throne. Namo's time to fight and to lay a trap to lure in the resident Amatya Raakshasas in the gated city has very much come. Raakshasa is an archetypical example of person of very high sthaana bala quotient.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

Thanks Atri ji. By 'NM's time' I meant his time to come to power. What you are saying is the second best outcome for me. But if that happens, NM and Bhagvat are too disillusioned to repeat the mistakes of 96 and 98. Also he will not be naive like ABV in power.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Hasn't dilli billis done enough damage already by abusing elected chief minister of a state for over a decade now and opposition dilli billi not even shielding own party CM even with minimum by pointing out how absurd it is?

Just because dilli billi are not bothered does not mean there does not exist enough laws to shield CM from abuse. The dilli billi masses should have been at the forefront to strengthen center state relationship at base and to practise provisions and laws of constitution about center state relationship.

In fact Indraprastha can only be more powerful with presence of deshbhakta life long politicians.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

this 84 kos walk thingy:
earlier when it was announced i made an urgent contact with me wall fly was told to just enjoy the spectacle
and
mulla makhi yadav(MMY) duo self destruct
that is what happened precisely in the just concluded UP election inspite of the kangi support and MMY sugar candies
sapa got onlee around 38 per cent of musalmans vote, that is they won through Hindu vote, now with Hindus watching
geriatric bend at the waist Sadhus being beaten, getting their beard pulled, kicked and arrested are asking some hard questions,
to which MMY can onree idiotically gesticulate, this at least have blown up the dream of dilli ka throne through turd front.
all in all kudos to whosoever planned this project.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

^^^

Why did BJP send Amit Shah there. It was a given.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

niran wrote:this 84 kos walk thingy:
earlier when it was announced i made an urgent contact with me wall fly was told to just enjoy the spectacle
and
mulla makhi yadav(MMY) duo self destruct
that is what happened precisely in the just concluded UP election inspite of the kangi support and MMY sugar candies
sapa got onlee around 38 per cent of musalmans vote, that is they won through Hindu vote, now with Hindus watching
geriatric bend at the waist Sadhus being beaten, getting their beard pulled, kicked and arrested are asking some hard questions,
to which MMY can onree idiotically gesticulate, this at least have blown up the dream of dilli ka throne through turd front.
all in all kudos to whosoever planned this project.
Sanku wrote:^^^

Saar,

But this article- http://www.firstpost.com/politics/vhp-a ... 59263.html

says that even SP will benefit, and that Ram mandir etc. is no issue and SP resolved it very peacefully (that is, little ammo given to Hindu hardliners to stoke emotions etc.) etc.!
What is your take on this?
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

mahadevbhu wrote:India today survey predictions:

wow!
hmm ... media conditioning the population to accept the EVM management that is being planned?
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

kittoo wrote:
Sanku wrote:^^^

What is your take on this?
If I may Kittoo ji, this is the first opening salvo, no one is under any illusions that the matter is "sorted". You do not bring on a agitation as a massive chariot of lord Jagannath, on day one. It involves building up. Some one has just fanned the embers under the pot.

The day Amit Shah went to Ram Lala to do his matha tek, it was crystal clear, which direction would BJP in UP take. There are six months, the heat should be built up closer to elections.

I am afraid Madhu Aunty is not going to like NaMo after all. BJP has to be BJP to win. Even Modi can not win across India on his Gujarat model. A pan Indian awakening needs a pan India symbol.

I just hope they take the matter to its logical conclusion and not bail out, as there will be immense pressure to.