Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Yagnasri »

Hindu forces have not delivered any crushing defeat for a long time. So they don't care.MODI HAS TO TALK ABOUT THIS.
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

Ram Jethmalani is at his best at Manthan where NaMo is to address
Sagrawal
BRFite

Post by Sagrawal »

Murugan wrote:Ram Jethmalani is at his best at Manthan where NaMo is to address
What a speech by Ram Jethmalani. NaMo has to come up with something new and special to steal the thunder from Ram.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Which channel can i watch?
Sagrawal
BRFite

Post by Sagrawal »

harbans wrote:Which channel can i watch?

AJ is speaking now. watch here.

http://www.indiancag.org/manthan/
member_21074
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_21074 »

@harbans looks like no tv channel is covering this event.
Sagrawal
BRFite

Post by Sagrawal »

Sagrawal wrote:
harbans wrote:Which channel can i watch?

AJ is speaking now. watch here.

http://www.indiancag.org/manthan/

AJ is decribing the national security situation we are facing currently beautifully.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Looks like many people logged on. The youtube channel is "experiencing technical difficulties".
वरुण
BRFite -Trainee

Post by वरुण »

archan wrote:Looks like many people logged on. The youtube channel is "experiencing technical difficulties".
Just 1000 people watching. Streaming was fine during the Bhopal rally when it was close to 10k people watching. Probably some issues from the source feed.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

वरुण wrote:
archan wrote:Looks like many people logged on. The youtube channel is "experiencing technical difficulties".
Just 1000 people watching. Streaming was fine during the Bhopal rally when it was close to 10k people watching. Probably some issues from the source feed.
or congi upto something
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

वरुण wrote:
It can also be due to heavy load which was not RSVPed. I would believe that any default user will not be allowed to host 10k+ feeds, does not make sense to provision such large latent capacity for a default user.
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

AAP ka Yogen has come with Jehadi clothings, very ugly. I lost all respect for him. @ CAG Manthan
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Mandira Bedi is saying that people are welcome to submit their questions to volunteers there and NM will address some of them. Interesting idea.
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

Hah, Abhish manu singhvi is in the panel to discuss addressing aspiration of youth
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Jaitly i thought was about to say all the Congress folks have to do to select their PM candidate is wait for their boss to have sex. Disappointedly he tapered off saying they do something in the family and come up with the PM.. :D
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

livefist...

Top Indian MoD Acquisitions Man Dies

In tragic news, the Indian MoD's pointsman on several sensitive and crucial cases and files, Arun Kumar Bal, died early this morning after a massive heart-attack near his Delhi home. As Joint Secretary (Acquisitions), he was best known as the top man dealing with the AgustaWestland AW101 VVIP chopper scam case, and also attended hearings in Italy earlier this year.

Separately, Mr Bal was also handling the crucial MMRCA file and all pending acquisitions from the U.S.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

^^ Congi proposes and Massa disposes ?

Things are looking pretty desperate out there. Only a suicidal assault on the dynasty by some Babu with ferreted away files can shake up the succession and disposal plans of the Congi system wrt rest of the babus
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

12:07 Live! Cong core group for reconsideration of ordinance:

Sources have told TV channels that there was overwhelming support for reconsidering the controversial ordinance in the just-concluded Congress core group meeting.

Sources said that the Congress core group will urge the Union Cabinet to reconsider the ordinance, and will also ask it to ensure that all UPA allies are taken on board before taking the final call.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

kya boss, I knew in my last life that Yogendra had secular blood in his vien (read secular = anti hindu and anti India), why this confusion in 2013?
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Where saar... I felt nauseated by that speech.. person was veering everywhere... glory of islam was icing on the cake only...
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Forget UP and Vihara, it now seems like even Guj may slip from the BJP's hands.... *dhoti-shiver*

Rahul Gandhi to take battle to Modi turf, to visit Gujarat from October 3
The party workers in the state believe Rahul is indeed trying to reform the organisation by introducing new and transparent systems that will allow them to shed the nepotism that has been their hallmark so far.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

Singha wrote:livefist...

Top Indian MoD Acquisitions Man Dies

In tragic news, the Indian MoD's pointsman on several sensitive and crucial cases and files, Arun Kumar Bal, died early this morning after a massive heart-attack near his Delhi home. As Joint Secretary (Acquisitions), he was best known as the top man dealing with the AgustaWestland AW101 VVIP chopper scam case, and also attended hearings in Italy earlier this year.

Separately, Mr Bal was also handling the crucial MMRCA file and all pending acquisitions from the U.S.
Perhaps Shri Bal could have told us who the "family" was that the Agusta people needed to pay off.

His death should be a warning to all Babus that their silence will not ensure that their lives will be spared.
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

Atri wrote:
Where saar... I felt nauseated by that speech.. person was veering everywhere... glory of islam was icing on the cake only...
That stand is also taken by modi. Remember Modi speaks to muslims with the same message, he infact bookmarked the page in holy book he keeps reading, that, Prophet always valued knowledge. This is the way to keep people on right track on not by negativity. IMHO, both RJ and NaMo are on right side as far as Islam is concerned.

The 90 years old is still youthful and inspires many. Also request you to watch to his interview with Rajat Sharma 3-4 videos on Aap Ki Adalat, to understand him well and even working of judiciary to some extent.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

CBN speaks as though he and Modi are together. :) he concluded his speech and everyone is now waiting to here from NaMo.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Me likey, mahatma's foto on BJP poster. BJP can actually even use JLN as needed. Check mediacrooks blog on how INC betrayed JLN as well. Remove all positive associations from INC one by one.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

While every one is focucesed on Modi. People have missed a great show by pappu. On 22nd of oct the SC will give its judgement on the petition filled by the widow of eshan jaffery. What happens if, the SIT closure report is quashed, and Namo is found guilty fot 2002 riot s.
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

Terrorism Divides, Tourism Unites - NaMo
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

crowd is cheering wild!!
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Am I watching on time delayed? I hear now terrorism divide and tourism unites!! what gives?
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

It is fvking awesome so far. Does any Indian politician talk like this? A serious question. Or has anybody talked like this? Probably some of the politicians who came from the freedom fighting movement.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

fanne wrote:crowd is cheering wild!!
They cheered when he used the word hindutuvaadi :rotfl: .
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

namo speaking live in a closed audi (with gr8 sound quality) is zimbly awesome... crowd response is awesome. wow.
member_21074
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_21074 »

fanne wrote:Am I watching on time delayed? I hear now terrorism divide and tourism unites!! what gives?
Check if the "live" tag right of time stamp in youtube video player is red. If it's not, you are lagging behind the live version.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

sound is gone now. anyway, wonderful speech. I still say, every BJP state office should translate namo's speeches into vernacular and take out full page edits in the leading vernacular papers.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

A friend emailed "Sachin out for 0!"
I wrote back, I am not Sachin today, I'm watching Modi! (who is hitting 6ers)
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

On 22nd of oct the SC will give its judgement on the petition filled by the widow of eshan jaffery. What happens if, the SIT closure report is quashed, and Namo is found guilty fot 2002 riot s.
Is this why the rdinance is being withdrawn?
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

ordinance ke piche bahut kuch hai
bhargava
BRFite

Post by bhargava »

Sri NaMo today talked at length about women and empowering them and gave an example of a panchayat in Anand district run by betiyaan.
subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

family is going for a killing. they will put namo behind bars and then eliminate him in the jail. They have done this before : subhas bose, lal bahadur sastri. how will rss and bjp react. there will be blood on the streets. storm approaching...
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

and I do not like that ordinance decides who can be MP. MP should be decided by people, period. Yes punish them if found guilty but disqualify, no way. A good example is, when before Nwe clear bill was passed, Somnath da (then speaker) disqualified many MPs for taking bribe (not his business, happened first time). Then we know how the whole vote was managed for new clear. MPs are given these rights for reason (like no contempt of court for anything said in Parliament)...similarly, he should not be stopped from running if he is Indian citizen (where we allow a non citizen to run). My take MP and MLA, judge, IAS officer, Militiary officer cannot be any person if foreign born (whether citizen or not and at least 3 generation of only Indian Parents). The foreign born citizen can have any other post.