AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Re: AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Post by RajeshA »

ShyamSP wrote:Sorry I missed duels in last few pages. I haven't read anybody excusing Congress. Congress is goner in majority in non-Telangana. When it is toilet gutter, you can't expect people to talk about shades of smells there.
Aren't YSRCP and even KKR, Lagadapati, etc. Congress offspring? Did Sonia not allow Jagan out of prison to build YSRCP?

Congress is very much part of the Coastal Andhra and Rayalseema's political landscape, perhaps only in a different Avatar!

Isn't it Congress strategy to first give the people a solid kick in their behinds, and then let some Congress offshoot harvest that hate for Congress. In the end the puppeteers remain the same.

PRP, AAP, YSRCP, KKR Party, ...

Congress is everywhere in Coastal Andhra and Rayalseema, only in a different form. It is one thing that the common man could be fooled into thinking that Jagan is against Congress, but here on BRF, do we still need to fall for this?

Almost all those who screwed Coastal Andhra and Rayalseema, are still part and parcel of its politics.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

gpati wrote:
SRoy wrote:And do the SeemaAndhra Hindus themselves recognize the EJ threat?
SA recognizes it and EJ has peaked. It will go down from now onwards, unless Jagan comes to power. But, it will be a temporary ebb only. Many EJ conversions appears to be for money and converts are returning to Hinduism once their financial issues are resolved.There are many reconversion drives by Swami Paripoornananda and others. But requires active backing from political regime. Strangely, KKR is at least is neutral so far may be because of political compulsions. There is a an ongoing competition or crowdfunding drive to build to bigger and better temples than churches.

Wow, where are these pics from? TIA.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

RajeshA wrote:
ShyamSP wrote:Sorry I missed duels in last few pages. I haven't read anybody excusing Congress. Congress is goner in majority in non-Telangana. When it is toilet gutter, you can't expect people to talk about shades of smells there.
Aren't YSRCP and even KKR, Lagadapati, etc. Congress offspring? Did Sonia not allow Jagan out of prison to build YSRCP?

Congress is very much part of the Coastal Andhra and Rayalseema's political landscape, perhaps only in a different Avatar!

Isn't it Congress strategy to first give the people a solid kick in their behinds, and then let some Congress offshoot harvest that hate for Congress. In the end the puppeteers remain the same.

PRP, AAP, YSRCP, KKR Party, ...

Congress is everywhere in Coastal Andhra and Rayalseema, only in a different form. It is one thing that the common man could be fooled into thinking that Jagan is against Congress, but here on BRF, do we still need to fall for this?

Almost all those who screwed Coastal Andhra and Rayalseema, are still part and parcel of its politics.
Rajeshji … I follow you on Teetar. Don't use obscenities on twitter. We have to propagate ideas but can't let your tweets to be used by left scoundrels to derail the message
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

vivek.rao wrote:Rajeshji … I follow you on Teetar. Don't use obscenities on twitter. We have to propagate ideas but can't let your tweets to be used by left scoundrels to derail the message
Sorry vivek.rao ji,

But anti-India and anti-Hindu rhetoric by anybody would be answered in the same language the other uses, because that is all they understand.

I have deep sympathy for Seemandhra. Take what you read on twitter with a pinch of salt.
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

I was trying to connect the dots, the US embassy comes up in Hyderabad so that some political faultline could bw exploited to create instability in southern part of India, mysteriously YSR is killed. KCR starts the agitation and wanta to end it, he drinks orange juice in N.I.M.S. In OU they disapprove of his actions, 'Raktham Thaagura' placards are put, violence erupts as goondas and rowdy sheeters enter OU campus. Sabita carefully eliminates thoae elements, but surprisingly PC announces Telangana. Backtracks. Sri Krishna Committee is appointed, some of the important observations on Law&order situation edited, does not conclusively recommend Telangana the myths about 'dochukunnaru'arguments were eliminated. KKR does a reasonably good job as CM, there was still possibility of good gains for congress in SA. Sabita eliminated as HM. Diggy takes over AP affairs and surpriaingly anbouncea Telangana. KKR puts up resistance, Surprisingly people see extreme determination by Sonia Ganshi to pass the bill theough Parliament.

I see a big strategy at work here with surprising tactics. What is the strategy, who are the invisible players? Has the strategy ended with bifurcation or still some more surprising tactics are there? Has the game just begun or it has reached the end. Root Cause is still not yet known. Ramana garu says PRP was the root cause, but even if CBN had come to power, the same result could have come. The invisible players are extremely strategic, have good tactics, including ability to sustain mass movements, regulate violence, and essentially very determined about the results.

My question is simply this, has this ended now?

Also who is Madhu Yashky (doesnt sound like telugu name) who has advanced knowledge of things even before they halpened?
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

RajeshA garu and Vivek.rao garu please to take the discussion to the twitter thread.
If anyone says anti-indian stuff on this board please to address his/her name when giving answers.

Muppala garu and Atri garu are already talking about disciplining dutty SAs - only they are unable to choose the common transport , one is fixated on "Tankers" (not Indian oil ones or Amul Diary ones obviously so probably meant Battle Tanks) other is fixated on Horses cavalry charges of the old .Fortunately no one yet talking about Naval Destroyers and nukes but please spare the wrath on the dutty SAs from building up further.

All this while Dutty SAs on this board are shaking in their langots and lungis onlee.
Muppalla wrote:...SA rarely votes to BJP. The party has a paltry 109 seats in LS. Pilthy 50 seats in RS. Even if it cuts its blood Telangana would have been created in exact same way as it was created. Look back to 2009 Feb and see how they passed Nuke bill. The only thing that would have happened is people in Telangana would have also spit on BJP had it did any shit that some maharathis want here. Who in real political world would do so much seva for an unfaithful community? And here maharathi after maharathi preaches dharma in page after page by calling names :)

I would say screw SA and if they do any anti-Indian stuff rollout the damn tankers
Atri wrote:...Please do not be suicidal. Become saffron, propagate saffron, do not dampen the wave that is building. Hindus will reclaim eastern coast - with or without the help of coastal elites. If need be, cavalry from all over India from Punjab to malabar will ride into coastal AP. It would be great if ground is already prepared and they do not have to fight their estranged biraders,a in case of that eventuality.

over and out.
Dasari
BRFite

Post by Dasari »

Kakkaji wrote:
Dasari wrote:It is preposterous for SA to vote for either Congress or BJP.
Of course. So, please vote for TDP. That is all I am requesting. Please don't vote for Jagan.
I don't care who wins but one of them should get most of the 25. I agree TDP is lot better than YSRCP. I hope TDP don't make a stupid mistake of alignng with BJP. Congress accelearted the division to stop this potential alliance and the stupid BJP fell for it. If TDP aligns with BJP, YSRCP will decimate TDP. Right now, people are as mad on BJP as they are on congress. Even Namo cannot change the tide.
SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

Dasari wrote: I don't care who wins but one of them should get most of the 25. I agree TDP is lot better than YSRCP. I hope TDP don't make a stupid mistake of alignng with BJP. Congress accelearted the division to break this alliance and the stupid BJP fell for it. If TDP aligns with BJP, YSRCP will decimate TDP. Right now, people are as mad on BJP as they are on congress. Even Namo cannot change the tide.
Have a couple of NaMo rallies, gauge the public mood and then take a call on alliance.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

it also will be the EJ undoing. where will the EJ's hide now? before they had Telangana demographics to hide under. now, their strength and organizational capability can no longer be hidden.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Does conversion go along with oil discovery - may be it is impossible that greedy oil cartel will allow oil extraction without significant price so as to negate any progress+H&D.
bhavani
BRFite

Post by bhavani »

Muppalla wrote:
One more thing, how deeply treacherous are these SA vermin. You have a KKR who keeps talking about United AP every day in and day out. He has an option of really creating a constitutional crisis by dismissing all T ministers and dissolving the Assembly before introducing the resolution if they really want to avoid discussion in parliament. Instead the entire SA gangs were saying wah wah wah with open mouths while a lot of stinking files/musquitoes are entering. They have followed the process of creating Telangana while masquerading as saviours of AP. They just did exactly per script and in the end they are still doing a great service to congress party by shifting the blame to BJP. You being so big story teller with a filthy language that you often use is not different from the congress stink when you have spend all your posts in telling BJP did a huge blunder.
Muppulla,

Irrespective of whose fault it is or who is bad, please done use language like vermin aimed at whole group of people. Most of folks in Seema andhra dont care that the state is split.
SRoy
BRFite

Post by SRoy »

devesh wrote:it also will be the EJ undoing. where will the EJ's hide now? before they had Telangana demographics to hide under. now, their strength and organizational capability can no longer be hidden.
Yes, that's what SA Hindus will now realize is a blessing in disguise. I made few posts explaining this. I believe this is also the reason behind RSS's support. Unfortunately, many forum members from SA region are not simply able to grasp the game.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

"where will the EJ's hide now?"

Or what will be done for this and at what cost - must find out sooner or later.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

bhavani wrote:
Muppalla wrote:
One more thing, how deeply treacherous are these SA vermin. You have a KKR who keeps talking about United AP every day in and day out. He has an option of really creating a constitutional crisis by dismissing all T ministers and dissolving the Assembly before introducing the resolution if they really want to avoid discussion in parliament. Instead the entire SA gangs were saying wah wah wah with open mouths while a lot of stinking files/musquitoes are entering. They have followed the process of creating Telangana while masquerading as saviours of AP. They just did exactly per script and in the end they are still doing a great service to congress party by shifting the blame to BJP. You being so big story teller with a filthy language that you often use is not different from the congress stink when you have spend all your posts in telling BJP did a huge blunder.
Muppulla,

Irrespective of whose fault it is or who is bad, please done use language like vermin aimed at whole group of people. Most of folks in Seema andhra dont care that the state is split.
I clearly mean the top-honchos of INC AP.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

SRoy wrote:
devesh wrote:it also will be the EJ undoing. where will the EJ's hide now? before they had Telangana demographics to hide under. now, their strength and organizational capability can no longer be hidden.
Yes, that's what SA Hindus will now realize is a blessing in disguise. I made few posts explaining this. I believe this is also the reason behind RSS's support. Unfortunately, many forum members from SA region are not simply able to grasp the game.
There's something to be said for this. As long as MP was united, no state govt cared much about maoism in bastar as it was much too far away from Bhopal to matter much. But Raipur couldn't ignore it, it was way too close for them...
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

Yes, but if Jagan is CM of SA, there is not much SA Hindus will be able to do about stopping EJ-ism.

He will appoint EJs in all key posts like Home Minister, DGP etc, and the SA Hindus will be left to shiver in their dhotis (and wail about why BJP/ Modi/ RSS are not doing anything to save them). :roll:
SRoy
BRFite

Post by SRoy »

Kakkaji wrote:Yes, but if Jagan is CM of SA, there is not much SA Hindus will be able to do about stopping EJ-ism.

He will appoint EJs in all key posts like Home Minister, DGP etc, and the SA Hindus will be left to shiver in their dhotis (and wail about why BJP/ Modi/ RSS are not doing anything to save them). :roll:
SA Hindus will have to do whatever it takes in spite of Jagan. BJP need not to get involved. All it needs is groundwork from RSS.
Or maybe without direct or formal RSS involvement. Its possible.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Cat fight between Sushma and Nirmala Sitharaman.

and Sushama retweeted this one

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

^^^
You should put the entire image on the twitter. She deleted the tweet.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

^^^
For screwups by BJP, SA is vermin. If SA becomes EJ land, it would be a great success by BJP to teach lesson to SA vermin.

Even if they are for split, BJP/RSS should stick to and show they are dharmic. Instead they went for nautanki.
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

ShyamSP wrote:^^^
For screwups by BJP, SA is vermin. If SA becomes EJ land, it would be a great success by BJP to teach lesson to SA vermin.

Even if they are for split, BJP/RSS should stick to and show they are dharmic. Instead they went for nautanki.
Is that a reason to elect Jagan? To teach BJP/ RSS a lesson?
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

kakkaji,

unless you're being wilfully deaf, every single person here from kosta-seema region is saying TDP is the only choice now... So where from this accusation that we're for jagan now? Still, with enough FUD and what not, advantage for jagan + EVM factor cannot be wished away. JMTPs of course.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

They didn't have the numbers to stop it, and if they had positioned themselves against the Bill, BJP in Telangana would have imploded right away, without waiting for "NaMo solving AP after elections".
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

What will BJP do? Leave aside the Sushma's crap. The Assembly in AP has more SA folks. If they yielded even a bit then there would have been an opportunity to pick up on their behalf. There are two ways (1) discuss the crappy bill in AP assembly and add all the amendments. (2) Create a constitutional crisis by dissolving the assembly before the bill was introduced.

The ink spraying bhagat singhs did exactly as orchestrated by Sonia maam. First allow the bill's introduction so that a constitutional duty is fulfilled and after that where is the room? We are only talking about the insensitivity of Sushma et al. Complete sold out leaders with not one on SA's side. You have about just 5 SA TDP folks. This whole thing is a setup. In the end Chiranjeevi had even the pus/blood to criticize BJP while he discussed in RS. Other than Kavuri no one SA honcho has even put a dissent note in the cabinet resolution.

It is not a blame game for SAs. It is a restart and Jagan is staring at the doors.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

RajeshA wrote:Sometimes I do wonder about us Indians and our thinking:

- If there is a terrorist attack with a few hundred dead, first thing to do is go and burn the local police station!

First bring down the main culprits, and only then start giving a dressing down to the mute onlookers.
When it takes a politician to call for nation first,not jaati first or region first, and this idea is considered new way forward- it shows how we all have been lulled into this kind of thinking by the politicians.

Hope it changes and fast.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

RajeshA wrote:

They didn't have the numbers to stop it, and if they had positioned themselves against the Bill, BJP in Telangana would have imploded right away, without waiting for "NaMo solving AP after elections".
So in some scenario where BJP is cornered by Congress goons, BJP thinks there is implosion and squeals and yields to cause harm. If that is case USA is master of making some countries/parties/groups pin to the wall and threaten.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Muppalla wrote:
bhavani wrote: {quote="Muppalla"}

.{/quote}
Muppulla,

I clearly mean the top-honchos of INC AP.
Muppalla, Please go back and edit the thread. Right now it reads as bhavani interpreted it.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

TKiran, Madhi Yaski is a RTI person. is wife was a doctor in New Jersey and he was an immigration lawyer or so I heard. Made lot of money in H1B visas and went back.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Ramana garu. Done.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

ShyamSP wrote:So in some scenario where BJP is cornered by Congress goons, BJP thinks there is implosion and squeals and yields to cause harm. If that is case USA is master of making some countries/parties/groups pin to the wall and threaten.
As far as elections are concerned, even US Presidents beg for votes and do what is needed to retain political strength in various regions.

One can't blame BJP for thinking egoistically, especially as acting idealistically would not have changed the outcome of bifurcation in current Lok Sabha!
bhavani
BRFite

Post by bhavani »

Muppalla wrote:

What will BJP do? Leave aside the Sushma's crap. The Assembly in AP has more SA folks. If they yielded even a bit then there would have been an opportunity to pick up on their behalf. There are two ways (1) discuss the crappy bill in AP assembly and add all the amendments. (2) Create a constitutional crisis by dissolving the assembly before the bill was introduced.

The ink spraying bhagat singhs did exactly as orchestrated by Sonia maam. First allow the bill's introduction so that a constitutional duty is fulfilled and after that where is the room? We are only talking about the insensitivity of Sushma et al. Complete sold out leaders with not one on SA's side. You have about just 5 SA TDP folks. This whole thing is a setup. In the end Chiranjeevi had even the pus/blood to criticize BJP while he discussed in RS. Other than Kavuri no one SA honcho has even put a dissent note in the cabinet resolution.

It is not a blame game for SAs. It is a restart and Jagan is staring at the doors.
Mupulla Sir,

I agree that all the seema Andhra leaders have been absolute sell outs. It makes no sense blaming BJP or Anybody when fault lies with our leaders.

Every major leader is a Sellout and are more concerned about their assets than the future of Andhra or people of Andhra.

Chiranjeevi is a nincampoop and a greedy person, who only cares about his movie business and treats politics as a way of making money. first he sold PRP seats for the higgest bidders and then merged his business(PRP) with Congress. Everybody in Andhra now hates him.

Leaving these rats aside the main problem lies in the fact that major populace of Seema Andhra is really oblivious of the threat posed by EJ's like Jagan. The masses only care about the hand-outs by Jagan. The middle class is too caught up in leaving for various shores. The rich is busy making from all kinds of scams etc.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Muppalla wrote:

If SA congress leaders are any useful in the episode, we would be discussing them. Except Lagadapati*, rest are disgusting fellows.

* He only escaped my indignity for sheer reason that he was fighting for United AP way before 2009 also when the T issue was considered not-at-all an issue.

INC and BJP were ultimately decision-makers at Center, it is fine to discuss their actions including break-down of parliament. In fact, AP assembly went proper for discussions and if they had given 3-4 months everyone would have discussed instead of just 80 members. They could have applied same principle in Parliament.

BJP did not show themselves as different than disgusting Congress. This sort of opinion is coming even from a housewife I know in a small town.
pradeepe
BRFite
Location: Our culture is different and we cannot live together - who said that?

Post by pradeepe »

My head spins reading some of the posts here. Modi could use less of these types.
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

Hari Seldon wrote:kakkaji,

unless you're being wilfully deaf, every single person here from kosta-seema region is saying TDP is the only choice now... So where from this accusation that we're for jagan now? Still, with enough FUD and what not, advantage for jagan + EVM factor cannot be wished away. JMTPs of course.
No sir, this is the first time in several pages of this thread that an SA-ite has said they support TDP. Rest of it was all fulminations against BJP/ Modi/ RSS, and the desire to teach them a lesson. Some even mentioned that TDP is tainted because CBN was seen as getting close to NaMo.

I was beginning to get really worried that if even BRF SA-ites are so against BJP and anyone associated with it (TDP), then it will be a landslide for Jagan, and that will be a disaster for SA (and rest of India). :(

I have no knowledge of AP politics besides what I read on BRF. I am hoping and praying (and requesting you all) to vote for TDP in both Lok Sabha and assembly for the coming elections. Ten years from now, SA people (and rest of India) will thank you for it.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

ShyamSP wrote: BJP did not show themselves as different than disgusting Congress. This sort of opinion is coming even from a housewife I know in a small town.
Probably that is the setup they couldn't escape. I am pretty convinced the end result would be no different that what came out. Off course if they had done anything different, without any tangible benefit, they would have got the wrath of Telangana housewife :).
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

LakshO wrote:I detest the term Seema-Andhra, coined by T vadis to target non-T people of Andhra Pradesh.
Do you also detest the people who coined the term T vadis? What does the T stand for Telangana or Telugu?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

ShyamSP, Looking at the numbers in 15th Lok Sabha the BJP had no power at all but managed to project a power because INC was in apparent decline with the corruption issues. In fact none of the amendments proposed by BJP made it. KKR and company all played the parts assigned by their party to divide the state while fooling the public. There were many hints, rumors etc in the papers but discounted.
True I think Sushma Swaraj had no need to rub salt in Andhra folks. Shows her short sight or mental disposition. She managed to make BJP the ligthning rod of Andhra people's anger instead of Congress.

Meanwhile from a lurker on SG's mind on AP division
Let's say SG acted on 'sound political advise' . If the decision was rolled back then INC loses for sure Telangana & still lose SeemaAndhra as Jagan would have stolen the credit . Its not that INC lose in SeemaAndhra is permanent , at most for next 5 years but not forever . As for people's feelings , it will pass not an issue . Please remember indian electorate in general have very short memory & decisions made under influence of emotions are not everlasting .
It was all about Hyderabad as Yuvraj wanted to make hyderababd a UT & seem like we are heading that way .

BJP had no presence in AP but there's a possibility now that TRC is not going to find it difficult to support BJP should such a situation arise .

From an astrology point of view : Sonia Ganhi's current reading ( from 5-6 months ago ) says : If desh is sinking in 10 years from now then she wants to make it happen today . This might explain many of her decisions from making treasuring bankrupt to further division.

This is how power is lost not suddenly but slowly first to your coterie then to tactics and finally you become a pawn in hands of satraps ( actually this is what 3rd-4th front means ) .
I never wanted Hyd to be UT for the Center will loot the money and all Telugus will suffer. I think the Hyd as UT is also being orchestrated by Congress..
gpati
BRFite

Post by gpati »

Karan M wrote: Wow, where are these pics from? TIA.
These are from Vijayawada area, a former communist bastion and a holiest city for Christians in India.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

pradeepe wrote:My head spins reading some of the posts here. Modi could use less of these types.
I stopped even replying to these people.SA people deserved it, Tanks rolling over SA people. Good luck to modi if this what his supporters are like.