2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by CRamS »

Guys, something serious afoot at JNU or exaggartion by DDM? Some say its rival gangs going at each other. Pappu & Co claim BJP/RSS/ABVP behind this. And then there is a counter claim that its is the left. Police need to douse this quick.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

KJo wrote:
nandakumar wrote: Yes, that too was possible as game plans go. But we have been fed this line, 'Hinduism is a way of life and not a religion', for so many decades (we even had an essay by Servapalli Radhakrishnan in our undergraduate degree days) I am astonished that it remained uncontested even to this day. I could be wrong. But it seemed to me that is how it had been.

I think what they mean is that Hinduism arose from how the ancient people of Bharat lived. There was not one founder like Christianity or Islam. But really, what difference does it make? Hinduism is our way of life.

I say that Hinduism is a way of life AND a religion. When talking with lovers and peacefuls, always play the megalomaniac who thinks that what he has is the best ever without being disrespectful. Pisses them off.

Sir ji.

All Sanatan Dharam is a Dharam and not religion. Religion gets translated to Panth and not Dharam. There is a Khalsa Panth, Vaishnav Panth, etc.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

There seems to a career path to lawyers via NGOs. Why do they chose NGOs after becoming lawyers? My guess is they become lawyers after chosing a NGO career path. It's probably just to bolster their resume or increase their self worth. I doubt they can survive by actually earning money being a lawyer without the support from the NGOs. This career path also seems to be an imported one, from the west. The lawyer turned politician also seems to be imported into India but mostly by sons of congress leaders like Singhvi, Surjewala etc.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Guys please follow @AskAnshul. I have found him, on multiple occasions, to be very quick to check and refute congress, commie propaganda. Probably belongs to BJP IT cell but do follow him.
Another guy is @RishiBagree. I think he heads the BJP IT Cell in West Bengal.

hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Rishi Bagree ऋषि
@rishibagree
That awkward moment when
@bdutt
end up exposing Congress funded #JNUViolence via her #SOSJNU tweet
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

I think this is what is happening. Leftists attacked students who registered for next semester in JNU including some ABVP students. They retaliated against them and in far larger numbers and the leftist goons are getting it back in spades. They leftists want the police in the campus now to save their sorry a$$ but they were against them just a few days back. The police (and the VC) is using this demand BY THE LEFTISTS as an excuse to keep out and give a free hand to the GOOD GUYS. :mrgreen:
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

SBajwa wrote:
KJo wrote:

I think what they mean is that Hinduism arose from how the ancient people of Bharat lived. There was not one founder like Christianity or Islam. But really, what difference does it make? Hinduism is our way of life.

I say that Hinduism is a way of life AND a religion. When talking with lovers and peacefuls, always play the megalomaniac who thinks that what he has is the best ever without being disrespectful. Pisses them off.

Sir ji.

All Sanatan Dharam is a Dharam and not religion. Religion gets translated to Panth and not Dharam. There is a Khalsa Panth, Vaishnav Panth, etc.

I think the current protests cannot be seen as against religion culture and dharma. Arson and crime are against the nation, public infrastructure and institutions.

We should not respond as Hindus or anything else, that will reinforce them.

If they want to protest and invoke the constitution, the farce should be entertained. If they don't want to show their papers then they will be disenfranchised.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Swadesh Singh
@swadesh171
This JNU clash is not between Leftist Communist Forces vs Rightist ABVP but between those who want smooth registration process and those who want to disrupt it. Left led JNUSU has given a call to boycott registration but hundreds of 'common students' have taken registration.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Image on the right is a ABVP student. Image on the left is a masked leftist goon wearing a similar shirt to tarnish ABVP. Its clear those shirts are different. Also the ABVP member is quite thin compared to the other girl.

Last edited by hanumadu on 06 Jan 2020 07:17, edited 4 times in total.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

VatsRohit
@KesariDhwaj
·
8h
Given how every left liberal jamaat member is howling about 'attack on students', it seems leftist goons have really got thrashed bad. Because for them, only left students are students. Had ABVP guys been on receiving end, no one would've said a thing.
#JNUViolence
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

People who wanted to vote out Modi because, oh well, he did not do what they wanted in the first 6 months should now realize how important it is to have police and administration on your side. Police can enter Jamia if they wan't. They can stand by and watch if they want to or at least ignore reports against students who just want to study and decided to teach the left gang a lesson or two. Never be impatient. Fight the long battle.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

hanumadu wrote:Image on the right is a ABVP student. Image on the left is a masked leftist goon wearing a similar shirt to tarnish ABVP. Its clear those shirts are different. Also the ABVP member is quite thin compared to the other girl.

And the hairstyle is different too!
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

hahahah...yes..i noticed the hair style as well.. and color of jeans..and pattern of shirt...
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Looks like Yogendra Yadav got beaten up. And he claims police did nothing. Don't know the police version. They are between a rock and hard place. If they do something, the same Yadav will whine about 'stifling dissent'. If they don't something, then it is police in collusion with mobsters.

All the political parties and media will be split along predictable lines. Pappu media will say RSS/ABVP goons started the violence, while others will say its the left. Pretty sure our chutiyas with access to international media will cite this as yet another example of ModiJi 'stiffing dissent'. Same cycle, same modus operendi.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

trust me..makes no difference what intl media says... common man on the street...is with modi on this !!
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Guys, need some help. Need to counter this.

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/india/sto ... 2019-12-12

Any unbiased irrefutable data on this?
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

madhu wrote:Guys, need some help. Need to counter this.

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/india/sto ... 2019-12-12

Any unbiased irrefutable data on this?
Read the lines in the article- they start from 1951 after post partition violence, why not take it district wise in 1941.
The preceding figures on Pakistan's religious composition that are available are from Census 1941. But since it was conducted in an undivided India, referring to it is futile as it doesn't reflect the ground situation created just after the bloodied Partition in 1947.

After its formation, the first census in Pakistan was carried out in 1951. This census included both East and West Pakistan.
Basically BS
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Aditya_V wrote:
Basically BS
No to counter this i need census data and do the math. For example, I have the census data of 1998 but I need rest too both Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Start with Census data from 1941, search there will be an old BRF article.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

BIF have done well, they seem to have Delhi elections in the bag, like 2015 so called church attacks, they have orchestrated this JNU attacks to win in 2020.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

madhu wrote:I feel opposition and people are stretching too much on CAA/NPR/NRC. Don't know how MAD can counter this?
There are multiple ways to get this done. One would be to take the census route to get as much as details as possible, then run checks on the data accumulated. Secondly MAD can say that the redrawing of election constituencies would be done based on the census data. The constituencies of MP, MLA etc are decided based on the population in an area. There has to be an MLA and MP of x number of citizens. So better the results, the more constituencies would be there for elections. Every political party will have to naturally join such a move, as more the constituencies more the chance of "leaders" to contest elections and win. States who play spoil sport in the census would find their MP & MLA share less, as there would be more populous states else where.
This is exactly my worry is. This should not turnout to be like anna hazare movement during UPA. Many many of them do not know what is CAA/NPR/NRC but think they are modi's work to divide people.
Modi II has been only here for 6-8 months. BJP Central Govt is very stable at the moment. Only worry would be local state elections. If in the next 4+ years time Modi & Shah can show what a proper CAA/NPR/NRC could do for the country then the voters would decide their votes in 2024 elections based on that. Modi II this time has time in their favour, they can plan their battle games accordingly.
Aditya_V wrote:BIF have done well, they seem to have Delhi elections in the bag, like 2015 so called church attacks, they have orchestrated this JNU attacks to win in 2020.
I am sorry, but are JNU folks only voters in New Delhi? Are'nt we also seeing a counter polarisation on the Hindu side, when it is becoming quite clear that CAA and NRC is being attacked purely on religious lines? If the Aam Aadmi Delhi-wallah is also like the free-loader at JNU, then perhaps BJP would lose. But from what I understand there is also Hindu polarisation happening.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Aditya_V wrote:BIF have done well, they seem to have Delhi elections in the bag, like 2015 so called church attacks, they have orchestrated this JNU attacks to win in 2020.

there seems to be clearcut involvement of leftist + Congi goondas in these attacks

these videos are being circulated on whatsapp groups for quite some time now.

JNUSU president Aishee Ghosh organising attack with masked men inside JNU.

But paid media will blame BJP

https://twitter.com/iAnkurSingh/status/ ... 2895328257
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:
madhu wrote:I feel opposition and people are stretching too much on CAA/NPR/NRC. Don't know how MAD can counter this?
There are multiple ways to get this done. One would be to take the census route to get as much as details as possible, then run checks on the data accumulated. Secondly MAD can say that the redrawing of election constituencies would be done based on the census data. The constituencies of MP, MLA etc are decided based on the population in an area. There has to be an MLA and MP of x number of citizens. So better the results, the more constituencies would be there for elections. Every political party will have to naturally join such a move, as more the constituencies more the chance of "leaders" to contest elections and win. States who play spoil sport in the census would find their MP & MLA share less, as there would be more populous states else where.
This is exactly my worry is. This should not turnout to be like anna hazare movement during UPA. Many many of them do not know what is CAA/NPR/NRC but think they are modi's work to divide people.
Modi II has been only here for 6-8 months. BJP Central Govt is very stable at the moment. Only worry would be local state elections. If in the next 4+ years time Modi & Shah can show what a proper CAA/NPR/NRC could do for the country then the voters would decide their votes in 2024 elections based on that. Modi II this time has time in their favour, they can plan their battle games accordingly.
I am sorry, but are JNU folks only voters in New Delhi? Are'nt we also seeing a counter polarisation on the Hindu side, when it is becoming quite clear that CAA and NRC is being attacked purely on religious lines? If the Aam Aadmi Delhi-wallah is also like the free-loader at JNU, then perhaps BJP would lose. But from what I understand there is also Hindu polarisation happening.
but in dilli, the Aam Aadmi Delhi-wallah as well as the Khas Aadmi Delhi-wallah are majority sarkari employees who did vote khujliwal to power the first time. They also influenced their friends and relatives to vote for this crook

this time around one doubts very much if it will be so easy for khujliwal to win.
Last edited by chetak on 06 Jan 2020 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

So what is the end game in all this mayhem ?
NM will not withdraw from CAA, so what next for BIF ?

Dilli may goto Cong+khujliwal this time. BJP will miss it by a whisker.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Vikas wrote:NM will not withdraw from CAA, so what next for BIF ?
I think even the rabid Jehadi and "secular" knows that CAA is actually harmless. The people getting the benefit would be a few lakhs that is all. But their main worry is NRC or any other scheme which does a "head count/roll call" on people. The current attempts are all to scuttle the NRC process.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Sachin wrote:
Vikas wrote:NM will not withdraw from CAA, so what next for BIF ?
I think even the rabid Jehadi and "secular" knows that CAA is actually harmless. The people getting the benefit would be a few lakhs that is all. But their main worry is NRC or any other scheme which does a "head count/roll call" on people. The current attempts are all to scuttle the NRC process.
IMO, they are angry that their veto is diminishing slowly. Previous govts pampered them a lot, first right to resources if you recall. Now look at it, by abrogating 370, they lost what they assumed to be darulislam, with RJB, they lost their maal e ghanimat, it is a mini Reconquista. Now with 370, govt has signaled India is a natural home to persecuted minorities from 3 islamic republics. As a matter of fact even NRC is as harmless as CAA, no Indian citizen will lose his/her citizenship, then why to worry when everyone regardless of religion has to prove their citizenship? MAD have changed the status quo, and it's their resistance to it.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

our job less journo is desperately trying to get herself a paying presstitute gig for the new year

burki butt has been consistently pouring oil on troubled waters by spinning the leftist narrative and blaming the AVBP for the attacks right from the word go

JNU violence: Did the left orchestrate violence and then played the victim card against the ABVP?
JNU violence: Did the left orchestrate violence and then played the victim card against the ABVP?

Akshay Narang,
6 January 2020

The JNU campus yesterday witnessed ugly scenes of violence as a group of masked goons ran riot in the University campus. The JNUSU president Aishe Ghosh was rendered injured with a bloodied head while many others from the left camp as well as AVBP sustained injuries. Almost as soon as the reports of violence started coming in, the entire left-liberal cabal went hammer and tongs against the ABVP, blaming it for violence. However, an objective analysis of what transpired on the University campus yesterday reveals that there are clear markings of leftist violence on the campus of the Central University, followed by an attempt to shift the blame on the ABVP.

Three broad factors conclusively prove how it was the excessively dominant left in JNU that orchestrated violence and how there was an active campaign set in place to wrongly frame ABVP in this unprecedented violence.

1. Registration boycott: the starting point of violence

While the leftist cabal and some eminent journalists are claiming that a group of masked goons belonging to the BJP suddenly resorted to violence, an official press note from the JNU administration has set the record straight. According to this note, “Around 4.30 PM, a group of students who are against the registration process moved aggressively from the front of the admin block and reached the hostels.” The note adds that students who came for the registration were beaten up by a group of students opposed to registration. Post the fee-hike protests, this registration boycott had been initiated by the left ruled JNUSU and had been going on for over a week. On January 3, a group of students in masks forcibly entered the office of the Center for Information System, switched off the power supply, forcibly evicted all technical staff & made servers dysfunctional with the intent to not allow online registrations to take place. Yesterday was supposedly the last day for registration, and many students had flocked in despite facing hostilities by left goons allegedly from SFI, AISA led by JNUSU itself.

Please RT official statement from JNU adminstration. Clearly left orchestrated violence. pic.twitter.com/1W5lx9AQDB

— अंकित जैन (@indiantweeter) January 5, 2020

The administration’s version also seems reliable and consistent because the left-wingers at the university had resorted to disruptive activities on January 3 and January 4 when those opposed to registration had stopped the wifi service in the JNU campus. The administration’s version is thus well corroborated.

Violence at the University was a result of the leftist diktat against registration. But when hundreds of students defied that diktat, the anti-registration lobby resorted to violence. This version is also corroborated by Raj Shekhar Jha from TOI.

Above all this, the JNUSU president who herself was injured, was earlier seen with a bunch of masked men in a video that surfaced today and was shared by a Republic TV journalist.

Watch: @JNUSUofficial president Aishee Ghosh is seen with masked men inside JNU. pic.twitter.com/ok2jxiEHWU

— Piyush Mishra (@Piyush_mi) January 6, 2020

This is how it started in JNU.
Hundreds of students have taken registration even after the boycot by JNUSU led by Leftwingers.

— Swadesh Singh (@swadesh171) January 5, 2020

My JNU sources say that whole fight started over registration. Leftists didn’t want any one to register but around 2,000 students defied their diktat. ~300 leftists (some say from outside – Jamia etc) came in night to attack ABVP folks in hostels. The clashes continued today.

— Arihant (@haryannvi) January 5, 2020

Read this. pic.twitter.com/4GsExEJgle

— Slackwyrm (@slackwyrm) January 5, 2020

JNU: The administration contacted the Police to come and maintain law & order on the campus today. By the time police came, students who came for the registration were beaten up by a group of agitating students opposting the registration.

— Raj Shekhar Jha (@rajshekharTOI) January 5, 2020

2. Injuries sustained by ABVP activists

Testimonies of injured students and ABVP activists reveal how the masked goons selectively targeted ABVP activists. One of the injured students has revealed how the leftist goons went berserk beating up students and ABVP activists with sticks, stones and even iron rods. One of the girl students had revealed that the leftist goons went berserk and even hurled expletives at her. She revealed how a mob of 100-200 leftist goons went berserk at Periyar Hostel in JNU. They barged into the hostel rooms, where they started beating up students. In the ensuing violence, she sustained injuries, including a fracture in her hand. The JNU guards on duty have also revealed how the dominant leftist cabal in the University had resorted to violence against them. Such was the intensity of violence against the ABVP that 25 if its members got seriously injured, while 11 are missing.

“Around four to five hundred members of the left wing gathered around the Periyar hostel, vandalised the hostel and forcibly entered the hostel to thrash the ABVP activists inside,” ABVP’s JNU unit Pres Durgesh told IANS before news of more violence broke out.

pic.twitter.com/VmW1AY7CGy

— payal bhayana (@payalbhayana) January 5, 2020

Listen to what Valentina was made to undergo by the leftist goons in JNU. the protest against fee hike is now a full blown naxal led mayhem in JNU where they want Kangaroo Court to decide evrything#leftattacksJNU pic.twitter.com/Ipd4jh4zRR

— Sandeep Mahapatra (@sdeepmahapatra) January 5, 2020

JNU guards on duty attacked by the communists/naxals and narrate their woes !#JNUViolence #JNUProtests #JNUattack #jnuunderattack #EmergencyinJNU pic.twitter.com/qqFPPpHLKR

— Anima Sonkar (@AnimaSonkar) January 5, 2020

Statement of Durgesh Kumar (President, ABVP JNU) on the attack. ABVP rightly blames the Left.

If you notice, the ABVP narrative on what led to the violence on campus is consistent, where as what you see on the other side is a lot of rhetoric and theatrics.pic.twitter.com/zoLrUBT6ax

— Amit Malviya (@amitmalviya) January 5, 2020

Another account but absolutely consistent with what others have said so far… Communists are targeting students with differing political affiliations and obstructing registration process… Compare this with theatrics of Left leaders who have queued up at JNU! #LeftAttacksJNU pic.twitter.com/5ydc6lvZvo

— Amit Malviya (@amitmalviya) January 5, 2020

3. Fake screenshots and false allegations against ABVP

As soon as the reports of violence come in, the rumour mills started working in full flow with wild, imaginative and “unverified” allegations such as acid attack by ABVP activists doing the rounds. Later on, eminent journalists including Barkha Dutt shared WhatsApp screenshots in a bid to conclusively indict the ABVP of perpetrating violence. This is where the leftists have got exposed in an unprecedented and shameful manner.

First Fake News- Student killed in Jamia

Second Fake News- Police cutting off hands in AMU

Third Fake News- Police raping minors in UP.

Hopefully this fourth one clicks, fingers crossed. pic.twitter.com/PWOTi8b37Y

— Liberals Of Delhi (@LiberalsOfDelhi) January 5, 2020

There are screenshots of two main groups- ‘Unity against Left’ and ‘Left Terror down down’. Interestingly, a provocative message that Barkha Dutt has shared from the ‘Unity against Left’ group, however, the number which texted this provocative message belongs INC crowdfunding. The other group, that is, “Left terror down down” is an even more naíve and shoddy attempt to wrongly frame the ABVP. A screenshot of the group chat reveals that the name of the group has been renamed several times. The original name of the group was “Sanghi goons moordabad”. It was renamed as “ABVP chee chee” and finally the desperate leftists made a shoddy attempt with an entirely new name to frame the ABVP.

Brilliant!!!! pic.twitter.com/NiglRpTMKV

— Alone musk (@Anshulkanwar3) January 5, 2020

Ye dekho Bhai kaise group Ka naam badal Kar rumor failate ja rahe hai pic.twitter.com/VOVei895Mn

— karan (@karanboss11) January 5, 2020

It is thus amply clear that JNU violence last night is in line with the leftist modus operandi of first indulging in rampant violence and then resorting to a deep sense of victimhood to shift blame for the violence
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

>>As a matter of fact even NRC is as harmless as CAA, no Indian citizen will lose his/her citizenship

Well, it depend upon how it is done. Given to the babus, they will immediately draw the elaborate plan for the people to come stand in queue with 'documents' to 'register' like Assam (and demand bribe, else the 'documents' are no good).

If you do it without making people stand in queue, and without demanding documents except in exceedingly obvious case (where even a few local elders can't be found to certify the fact), then it would be OK.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

chetak wrote:
Sachin wrote: There are multiple ways to get this done. One would be to take the census route to get as much as details as possible, then run checks on the data accumulated. Secondly MAD can say that the redrawing of election constituencies would be done based on the census data. The constituencies of MP, MLA etc are decided based on the population in an area. There has to be an MLA and MP of x number of citizens. So better the results, the more constituencies would be there for elections. Every political party will have to naturally join such a move, as more the constituencies more the chance of "leaders" to contest elections and win. States who play spoil sport in the census would find their MP & MLA share less, as there would be more populous states else where.

but in dilli, the Aam Aadmi Delhi-wallah as well as the Khas Aadmi Delhi-wallah are majority sarkari employees who did vote khujliwal to power the first time. They also influenced their friends and relatives to vote for this crook

this time around one doubts very much if it will be so easy for khujliwal to win.
As far as i could understand from my few trips to Delhi recently, a lot of poor (auto wallahs, drivers etc) are pretty happy with the freebies. And its not like Modi himself is standing against Kejriwal. To me it does seem like he will win pretty easily.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Pundit ji in Temple near my house is voting kejri this time, as kejri got him and his wife Tirupati pilgrimage for free.

When I told him kejri started paying 3 salaries to each mosque
1. Maulavi = 18,000/-
2. Assistant Maulavi = 15,000/-
3. Junior Maulavi = 12,000/-

WHILE NOTHING FOR HINDU PUNDITS,

He sighed and said "I got Zero rupees electricity bill last month, let's be thankful for what WE GET."

I think kejri will win this one too in Delhi. We Hindus are our own biggest enemies. :cry:
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

How is Delhi Govt. affording all these freebies? Are taxes increased in Delhi to cover the costs of these freebies?
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

^^
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/vid ... 123180.cms
Can you believe this chap!! :shock:
comparing 26/11 to JNU.
surely must be ordered by 'Matoshree of Delhi' to give this type of statement!!.
He should be made to eat his words in coming 6 months!!!
Talk about We hindus are our won biggest enemies!! :eek: :eek:
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

So the same set of people who got a old women killed and everyone treated like convicts during Police charge at Baba Ramdev protest rally in Delhi are now crying buckets over DP brutality. How times change.
Another set of worthies who were applauding cops in 'encounter killing' of suspect rapists are now wondering why they can't be treated with kid gloves.

Irony just jumped off the Yamuna link canal.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Rsatchi wrote:^^
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/vid ... 123180.cms
Can you believe this chap!! :shock:
comparing 26/11 to JNU.
surely must be ordered by 'Matoshree of Delhi' to give this type of statement!!.
He should be made to eat his words in coming 6 months!!!
Talk about We hindus are our won biggest enemies!! :eek: :eek:
A party whose founder wanted to take away voting rights of Muslims and wanted to kick all of them to Pakistan are now pleading with Islamists to understand them and are giving spin to Bala Saheb's statements. A party whose cadres were on the forefront of beating up commies and anyone else is now trying to make common stand with commies.

Tells you that for power and vote, These politicians would go to any length irrespective of the fake ideology. Wait till UT stands on the same dais as Italian Mafia holding hands held high in air. Just It They are in the same category as Khujliwal begging with congress for alliance in Delhi.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

kittoo wrote:
chetak wrote:

As far as i could understand from my few trips to Delhi recently, a lot of poor (auto wallahs, drivers etc) are pretty happy with the freebies. And its not like Modi himself is standing against Kejriwal. To me it does seem like he will win pretty easily.
If Khujliwal wins Delhi on his won, He must be applauded for understanding the politics and pulse of People of Delhi better than Con party or BJP.
He must be doing something right politically.
With no CM face yet and rootless idiots like GG in the party, BJP will be on a sticky wicket. They most likely will project Manoj Tiwary but its already late to present CM face to people.
Hopefully BJP wont paradrop a CM face like they did last time with Kiran Bedi (only God knows why).
How much current unrest will influence Delhi elections is yet to be seen.

My take is that eventually it will be AAP+Congress govt in Delhi.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Migration Between India and Pakistan, 1951-61
Abstract
A critical evaluation of the available data on migration between India and Pakistan in the 1951-61 decade leads to the conclusion that there was a substantial net migration of Pakistan-born persons into India, but only a negligible net migration of India-born persons into Pakistan. Annual administrative statistics published by the Indian Government suggest an immigration from Pakistan of the order of 1.16 to 1.32 million. More importantly, birthplace data from the Indian censuses indicate a net intercensal immigration of Pakistan-born persons amounting to 1.19 to 1.34 million, depending on the assumed level of mortality. The Pakistani census data on the India-born show no net influx from India during 1951-61. Intercensal growth rates for the populations of different religious faiths in Pakistan are consistent with the estimates of net immigration into India. The migrants and the survivors of their progeny are estimated to represent a net gain of about 1.68 million by India and to account for no more than 2.2 per cent of the total population growth in India during 1951-61.
a good info that i came across
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:Image
Welcome to the club if this is your handle.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

chetak wrote:
RajaRudra wrote:I know a couple of cases, where childrens got admission after the family gone through religious conversion in Chennai(2 years before).
School had not directly demanded those conversion, but done through a middle men.
This middle men will promise loan or admission, but sympathize that directive is to use for christian only..
In the end, this conversion thing will come from victim itself..after some days of that ritual..That middle men will get a letter from some one and ask the parents to apply for admission with that letter.

In the end, School is demanding and harvesting soul without directly getting their hands dirty.

I feel , the only solution to this is having a single education policy without any undue advantage to minority institutes.

Note: Dont know the current situation there in Chennai now.
one has never understood why a vital subject like education which is also funded massively by the state is ultimately left to the vagaries of illiterates both in madrasa chaap and conversion mafia institutions and the interests of over 80 odd % of the population is toyed with as well as compromised.

there is nothing even remotely secular about robbing ram to pay rahim and robert

It is a given that an overwhelming % of the taxes paid actually comes from the majority, however which way one wishes to slice the tax cake. It does not matter if the tax is income tax or it is the taxes paid to the state for goods and services in the form of GST and SGST and surcharges.

at the very the least the majority would expect a level playing field in the education of their children as well as affording them the equal opportunity through such education to secure the futures of their children.

must the majority be eternally condemned to always start off late in such a one horse race

or are children of some communities more equal than others
There are 2 "core" areas that allowed the conversion mafia huge firepower and they are education and healthcare. 3rd Rate state education and medical facilities and the conversion mafia rode in to take advantages using those two massive state failures.

Aaysuhman Bharat scheme will help plug the medical cost related conversion racket and hopefully the education driven racket will be plugged soon. Of course with the state missing for 70+ years will mean that the change it self will take a decade or so to show results on the ground.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

We Hindus are part of the conversion problem.
From my personal knowledge:

Girl X : Father, A Telgu Hindu, Mother, A Marathi Muslim.
Both families disown them when they got married.
Father passed away few years back.
Girl X who is a practicing Hindu marries a Hindu guy but gets divorced (Husband abandons her)and has a 6 year old special needs Son. Now is in financial stress. Fathers family refuses to entertain any request for financial help despite ancestral property. Mothers family is willing to help if X converts to Islam and marries a distant maternal cousin. X was crying while narrating this story to me as she is a big Ganapati devotee and doesn't want to convert.

Girl X's sister who was a in a similar predicament 2 years back got converted , married a Muslim guy and became his 2nd wife. Marriage was solemnized by mothers brother who runs a tailoring boutique.