Telangana Monitor

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Post by RamaY »

ravit wrote: Yeah. One state of 42 MP's can't influence national politics. But, confederation of 2 state with half of the MP's, who are fighting and abuses each other right now, will influence. I agree unanimously, consentaneously and consentiently.
Even Hari garu pointed this out. AP being the larget contributor of MPs to current UPA administration got nothing in return.

I think it has something to do with our politician's mercantilist attitudes. Another truth is that they have too much internal (state-level) competition taking away the littile chance one gets.
goutham
BRFite -Trainee

Post by goutham »

ShyamSP wrote:

1970s settlements trumps 1950s. You blew your choice to give separate state to Kosta and lost chance to have separate state. You or somebody here said Neelam Sanjeev Reddy violated Gentlemen agreement which was before 1970s.
I dont think you are going to grant the state so calm down. We know how to fight for our rights and pretty soon we see that results

You dont understand the history so give it up. Telengana agitation has been going on for the last 50 years. Even during the formation of AP, Hunderds of people gave up life for this cause and hundreds more will give up if needed

A brief history for you education:

.Telangana people never supported the merger in 1956. But merger was forced anyway with a promise of certain conditions

- First the mulki rules about jobs were violated and supreme court ruled in favor of Telangana to implement jobs for Locals which was never fully implemented , inspite of the judgement

- Indira brought some peace after the 1969 agitation with a six principle agreement Again never fully implemented

-NTR brings out GO620, to provide locals in Telengana with jobs but its burried the Andhra dominated bueracracy.

-When Chenna Reddy tried to invoke 620, he was thrown out by fabricated communal riots

-Naidu promises actions on 620 but no use
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Surya wrote:This whole prove it is exploited angle is interesting

Does Telangana need to feel exploited to opt out???
Not at all. But that is the only logic they are using right now. That is what I am trying to understand.

On the other hand, what else can justify the social/economic damage that is happining right now?
anuj
BRFite

Post by anuj »

@vijayk
Get lost. Im not talking to you. Your feelings and words have hurt me right there. It will take sometime before i can get over it. Do not ping me. Do not disturb the moderators since i have refused to talk to you. Do not threaten them of self immolation. Do not burn down that tree in front of your yard, leave it alone. I need some time off to think about us and where im at right now.

Rgds,
anuj
anuj
BRFite

Post by anuj »

ravit wrote:they have one and only freedrom fighter in the history of universe: KCR. And ROAP(restof AP) does not.
I just cannot argue with that.
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

Ok gentlemen

Please try and not compare this to Kashmir - thats totally unfair or for that matter Soviet Union or Balkans or whatever.

This is local issue with both parties not interested in leaving India so confine talks to internal examples onleee.
ravit
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ravit »

anuj wrote:
ravit wrote:But, confederation of 2 state with half of the MP's, who are fighting and abuses each other right now, will influence. I agree unanimously, consentaneously and consentiently.
Why make it hard? Why let go with a grudge? Why not part ways like brothers? Who's the one here acting like a ex-boyfriend refusing to believe "it's over"?
Just an honest question and no mocking. Are you in any way related to TRS?
anuj
BRFite

Post by anuj »

BijuShet wrote:Do you believe that the current political leaders who are pushing for Telengana actually care about the people of that region or are more motivated by the resources that will come under their control once this objective is achieved?
Regional politicians are as clueless as shiv sena - zero understanding of economics. If they happen to fall under any of the two grand parties directly or indirectly, there's some hope. And i expect them to fall under NDA.
ravit
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ravit »

But, it is what they claim. And is someone wrong in asking a proof when someone claims something.

Not just exploited. Exploited and enervated by blood-sucking, moral-deprived costa-kummas and seema-reddys.
goutham
BRFite -Trainee

Post by goutham »

ravit wrote:
anuj wrote: States used to form on linguistic lines in the past. These days there formed based on economics. Jharkand is an example.
And Telangana is not economically different from rest of AP. One exception is that they have one and only freedrom fighter in the history of universe: KCR. And ROAP(restof AP) does not.
You dont seem to understand that Telangana is not a new demand. Several hundred people were killed in 1969 for fighting for Telengana. Do know about Telangana Praja Samiti in 1971?

People here seem to equate Telangana movement with KCR which is totally wrong. It is just that the fast he started recently provided momentum to this movement which needed a jumpstart.

I personally do not support KCR and think he is an oppurtunistic politican.

Give us Telangana and you can take KCR and do what ever you want with him :lol:
anuj
BRFite

Post by anuj »

ravit wrote:Just an honest question and no mocking. Are you in any way related to TRS?
Yes!!!
Actually no.

And your not the first one who asked me that question. And the only one's who asked me that question as from andhra specifically coastal. That add's weight to my habit of stereotyping. I should ask, you from kosta?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

anuj wrote:@vijayk
Get lost. Im not talking to you. Your feelings and words have hurt me right there. It will take sometime before i can get over it. Do not ping me. Do not disturb the moderators since i have refused to talk to you. Do not threaten them of self immolation. Do not burn down that tree in front of your yard, leave it alone. I need some time off to think about us and where im at right now.

Rgds,
anuj

I don't need to complain to moderators. They are watching your name calling and abuses you hurl. If you can't stick to forum standards, they will take care of you.
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

anuj wrote:
ravit wrote:Just an honest question and no mocking. Are you in any way related to TRS?
Yes!!!
Actually no.

And your not the first one who asked me that question. And the only one's who asked me that question as from andhra specifically coastal. That add's weight to my habit of stereotyping. I should ask, you from kosta?
Are you drunk??
ravit
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ravit »

anuj wrote: I should ask, you from kosta?
Really? Are you reading other's posts? I replied to stuff about Sagar saying that I belong to Ongole and we don't get a damn drop of water from Sagar.

That damn reservoir in Prakasam got coconut-ceremony by 4 CM's. Nothing turned out. I want a separate autonomous country for Prakasam and want it to be part of Somalia. Also we are totally deprived by Godavari,Krishna and Telangana people. I am calling KCR now on grand strategy.
anuj
BRFite

Post by anuj »

vijayk wrote:I don't need to complain to moderators. They are watching your name calling and abuses you hurl. If you can't stick to forum standards, they will take care of you.
No they'll not. That's why they get paid so well.
anuj
BRFite

Post by anuj »

Venkarl wrote:Are you drunk??
Yes!!!
Actually no.
ravit
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ravit »

goutham wrote:
You dont seem to understand that Telangana is not a new demand. Several hundred people were killed in 1969 for fighting for Telengana. Do know about Telangana Praja Samiti in 1971?

People here seem to equate Telangana movement with KCR which is totally wrong. It is just that the fast he started recently provided momentum to this movement which needed a jumpstart.

And why do you need separate state for a 40-year old issue which cooled down and no one remembered by 2004 before great lord KCR came by? Also answer my question about how 610 is a holy-grail for Telangana?
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

anuj wrote:
ravit wrote:Then why were you shouting from roof-top that Telangana is being exploited
It's based on the fu@katon of things i've read over the years. Do i need to be come kind of a statistics officer to write or put my weight behind something. Is that your criteria?
ravit wrote:If you don't analyze that statement or believe that?
Buddy, i don't hit a paki web portal and come up with this sh!t. I read, cite references and based on that take a stand.
Not a single reference you mentioned.
anuj
BRFite

Post by anuj »

ravit wrote:I am calling KCR now on grand strategy.
Just an honest question and no mocking. Are you in any way related to TRS?
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

ravit wrote:

But, it is what they claim. And is someone wrong in asking a proof when someone claims something.

Not just exploited. Exploited and enervated by blood-sucking, moral-deprived costa-kummas and seema-reddys.

So economic backwardness is not the problem as stats can shatter their claim.

Now it is racist like claims. T-leaders also come from those castes. So they don't like their own kin exploiting them.

But they are okay to exploit Telengana and continue to keep it poor and want to bring back the feudal system.
anuj
BRFite

Post by anuj »

Venkarl wrote:Not a single reference you mentioned.
See that's what happens when you hit and run posts that are not meant for you.

Im the talk of the month on every forum i visit. And that's a fact mind you. People tend to forget what the thread or the discussion is all about and talk about me. I have to remind them that "anuj" is not a subject of discussion. He isn't. He is not a paksitani. Just because he talks about MNS, doesn't mean that he worships them. Just because he claims he is part of maharashtra doesn't mean that he is not a part of andhra pradesh. or karnataka. There are several possibilities, several forces that may have played a part behind the existence of "anuj". I had they get that off my chest. Im sure many people here will find me curious in the coming months provided i maintian a low profile among the adminullahs on this forum. Only time will tell. OUMm!!!!!
Last edited by anuj on 25 Dec 2009 01:27, edited 3 times in total.
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

anuj wrote:
Venkarl wrote:Are you drunk??
Yes!!!
Actually no.
:rotfl: ...so irresponsible...ehhh??....with supporters like you...no need to think about your leaders ala KCR....folks like you don't deserve any state....lol
goutham
BRFite -Trainee

Post by goutham »

ravit wrote:
goutham wrote:

And why do you need separate state for a 40-year old issue which cooled down and no one remembered by 2004 before great lord KCR came by? Also answer my question about how 610 is a holy-grail for Telangana?
Dismissing it as a 40 year old issues shows your arrogance and ignorance. Hundreds of people have sacrificed their lives over this.

Every time this isssue came up, Every election it came up false promises were made to the people by all Political parties who conviniently ignored issue once they came into power.

Telegana is going to be a reality soon, that is the reason vested political and businesses interests who made illegal wealth are running shit scared.
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

anuj wrote:
Venkarl wrote:Not a single reference you mentioned.
See that's what happens when you hit and run posts that are not meant for you.
:lol: ...am not surprised...you've got nothing to say...no back up..no logic...no references...no analysis...just blind pot shots who ever asks you anything expecting an answer in senses.
goutham
BRFite -Trainee

Post by goutham »

ShyamSP wrote:

Now it is racist like claims. T-leaders also come from those castes. So they don't like their own kin exploiting them.

But they are okay to exploit Telengana and continue to keep it poor and want to bring back the feudal system.

I want you to quote which stats are so shattering.

Telengana is underdeveloped, its rightful share of resources have been allocated to other parts.

We want to develop our own region build irrigation projects in our region for the share of water resources that righfully belong to us.
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

goutham wrote:Telegana is going to be a reality soon..
Sorry bro...that won't happen...think from National perspective..
anuj
BRFite

Post by anuj »

Venkarl wrote: :rotfl: ...so irresponsible...ehhh??....with supporters like you...no need to think about your leaders ala KCR....folks like you don't deserve any state....lol
Muns
BRFite

Post by Muns »

One thing i've learned over the years coming to BRF and thankfully for it, was the fact that our identity and unity lie in a greater Indian identity. I'm speaking from a personal experience here, but i entered this forum many years with me harboring a mental state of divisiveness and holding on to common and typical stereotypes that one picks up over casual conversation with people of their own background....Im Telugu myself by the way and i'd thought of irrational but comfortable stereotypes as a kid....such as ;

Tamils had a funny sounding language. Completely different from Telugu of course.
People from the East of India looked like Chinese.
Kerala people completely loved their fish and nothing else.
Punjabis were a little dense in the skull. Good in the army though.
The northeners loved to discriminate against us southies and we should maintain our own identity.
Who care's about Kashmiris?
Wishing i'd rather have a different passport....

Egad...looking back as a kid i realize how deluded and ignorant i was. Reading BR and getting into reading history made me realize how across the board we have far more in common together than we've ever made to know.

Vedanta, Shankaracharya, Sardar Vallabhai Patel, Gandhi, Buddha, Guru Nanak, RamaKrishna, Shivaji, Krishnadevaraya, Mahabharat, Ramayan, Indian armed forces....all these and much more have instilled a strong sense of pride and a desire to learn and advance more. My initial Telugu identity has merged into a greater Indian identity where i'm learning Hindi, Sanskrit and some occasional Tamil.

I see all Indians as my fellow brothers. Indeed i revel in learning about my fellow brethren. Bharat has been truly blessed with things to protect...its spirituality, it's ethics, it's history, it's values, it's people, it's literature...they continue to be the conscious of the world.

Ok I'm rambling but what i was trying to get at for some people on this forum at least the greater Indian identity is more important than sub regional ones. Im a Telugu who see's absolutely no point to the Telengana separation. There is more harm than possible benefit. Most posters here have raised valid points

1) Does Telengana have the resources to survive on its own?
2) Is it a ploy by the Congress govt to garner more votes?
3) Is such a move harmful to India as a whole?

My ans :

1) No : numerous posters have pointed out issues with water and it's arid land. Even census data posted by members shows that all areas have been developed relatively equally.
2) Yes : i believe so.
3) Yes : i believe so.

So what's the problem? Some posters i feel will play the victim game for as long as it takes. They deny any of the Stats reported...and continue to shout they are victims. I see parallels to this game around the world if i may..

African Americans still cry about their plight and Slavery as the cause.
Most African countries blame Colonisation for their present ills.
Pakistanis blame partition and the triple YYY conspiracy for their state.
The world in one way or another blames George Bush.
A minority bunch of Telangites are blaming Andhrites for their plight.

In each case the actual problem is never addressed but an escape goat is made and attacked to cover up for the initial problem? What is the Problem and How can it be addressed?
I never even new such a dispute really existed but 18 pages and i haven't seen a page that shows me exactly what the dispute is and if carving the state is a solution to the problem.

1) Can a open accounting of state funds be managed so that Telangana gets 40% of state funds for the next 10 years?
2) Can a referendum and elections held or be managed to figure out just how many people support the telangana cause across Andhra?
3) Can Telangites figure an alternative solution? What will pacify them? Or is it only division of the state?
4) What about Indians from other States? Do their views not count?

In my view, state division isn't a solution....if the state fails to increase the wealth of it's people then only further blame and resentment may initiate. The blame game may shift to the nizam.....other hindus....the caste system...and maybe that 'horrid' VHP. All ideas sponsored no doubt to kill Indians greatest treasure....knowledge of Indians themselves....
Last edited by Muns on 25 Dec 2009 01:44, edited 1 time in total.
anuj
BRFite

Post by anuj »

Venkarl wrote: :lol: ...am not surprised...you've got nothing to say...no back up..no logic...no references...no analysis...just blind pot shots who ever asks you anything expecting an answer in senses.
You are right. I got nothing to say.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

goutham wrote:
ShyamSP wrote:

I want you to quote which stats are so shattering.

Telengana is underdeveloped, its rightful share of resources have been allocated to other parts.

We want to develop our own region build irrigation projects in our region for the share of water resources that righfully belong to us.
People already posted economic stats. Google for more if you want. Telengana backwardness is not extraordinary than other regions. (If this point is hard to take for you. I can't help)

If every region, district, village keep claiming water is ours, rivers don't flow.

Rayalaseema people have as much right on Krishna as you guys have. There are more irrigation projects in Telengana than Rayalaseema.

Rayalseema will take Mahaboobnagar and you fight with your Kosta guys as much as you want for waters.

Water is National problem. You're just showing future/specter of water wars. By bitching and creating violence you think Rayalaseema people will agree to Telengana leaders demands and you think GOI will give you state without Rayalaseema agreement?
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

It is really frightening, in fact it used to be fun when IEDs explode in Pakistan, but the situation in my House is really Terrifying.

The day before yesterday, our Dhobhi was saying to me, "Saaroo, mee andhra vaallantha Vellipondi, maaku maa Telangana ichcheyyandi", my wife was teasing with him, saying, "What about me?", his reply was "meeru kooda vellipondi, ee illu vidichi Vellipondi, mee Andhra ke vellipondi". My wife was shocked, she inquired with our neighbours about his behavior, it was the same thing he was uttering there too. In fact, he has been working for the past 6 years,and he never used to talk to me. We live in a pretty secure Apartment, in a posh area.

Though I am from Andhra, my Wife and my FIL were born and brought up in Hyderabad. But somehow one can make out that their ancestors are from Andhra. My FIL meets with a lot of people due to professional reasons, and he was threatened to be killed, if he ever talks about Hyderabad. They dont accept him as Telanganite, though he has Domicile (Mulky) certificate, and thoroughly was brought up in Hyderabad.

He says that he never experienced to see such a hatred in people in the last 50 years, On one hand KCR is saying "We are against Violence" and on the other hand his party workers are beating Andhra and Rayalaseema people on the Streets, the ordinary people are into fights now. Even ordinary Students, who have been born in 1990's are saying that they are the victims of Andhra People, would be threshold after which there will be systematic violence. I know one family of 4 brothers, whose father was killed in front of their eyes, by Razakars in 1940's and I suspect their Mother was molested in front of their eyes, but they dont say that, but even today they prey to her so religiously. Such as situation may soon arise in Hyderabad. I think these are early signs.

Could any Gurus suggest how to keep a low profile and be safe in such a violent situations. I lost complete faith on the Administration. I dont even have a Revolver or something like that to protect my family in such situations. When a mob attacks your house, it will be very difficult to defend. But "When ?" is the question.
ravit
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ravit »

{cool it}
Last edited by enqyoob on 25 Dec 2009 08:57, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: riot control
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Any similar boundary drawings for TN available?
ravit
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ravit »

TKiran wrote: Could any Gurus suggest how to keep a low profile and be safe in such a violent situations. I lost complete faith on the Administration. I dont even have a Revolver or something like that to protect my family in such situations. When a mob attacks your house, it will be very difficult to defend. But "When ?" is the question.
My relatives in Hyd are also shit-scared and are trying to avoid speaking with people about their business stuff as well. My aunt is not sleeping properly with these incidents.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

TKiran wrote:Could any Gurus suggest how to keep a low profile and be safe in such a violent situations. I lost complete faith on the Administration. I dont even have a Revolver or something like that to protect my family in such situations. When a mob attacks your house, it will be very difficult to defend. But "When ?" is the question.
Stick a Pro-TRS sticker outside your door and think of a house/place where you can hide if mobs come to destroy your house/building.

My parents took shelter in a water tank to save themselves.
goutham
BRFite -Trainee

Post by goutham »

ravit wrote:
goutham wrote:
Dismissing it as a 40 year old issues shows your arrogance and ignorance. Hundreds of people have sacrificed their lives over this.
I asked two related questions. You obfuscate answer to first question and does not even mention the second one. How will that solve any problem on ground? Again I am the arrogant one here. I get it.

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 79#p794079

Basically anyone asks you a question you don't like, go around calling names and don't answer anything. I am done with this pot-shot-calling tonight.

I have never obfuscated any of your questions.

I have stated many times including this one that this is not a new issue and it has been burning all along.

Do you know Telenagana Prajasamiti (TPS) won the elections in 1971 against congress winning 11 out of the 14 MP seats when congress won the rest of India in a landslide margin, when Indira was compared to Durga after winning the Bangla war.

ChennaReddy betrayed Telengana after the mandate he got in 1971 after merging with congress.

If there were no Telengana sentiment why do you think Hyderabad and Telangana are burning now? Why do you think hunderds of people have sacrificed their lives for it? Do you think the students and intellcutals who are running the movement are fools.

There have been several things promised to Telengana people every time there was an agitation and repeatedly ignored after the fact. Every party has flip flopped after promising Telengana in the recent elections?

Do you think parties are fools to promise something without the sentiment in people.

Regarding GO 610 it was a major disaster for Telangana. Every one promised right from NTR to YSR including Naidu. But conviniently forgot to implement it why?

Do you know how much effect this would have made and spill over effect later in the nineties when people from other regions who grabbed the jobs had a chance to enter the upper middle class while the Telenganites were denied these oppurtunities.
anuj
BRFite

Post by anuj »

The only thing that can prevent this separation is ignorance. You by-hard :roll: that sentence and you take it home and you think about it.
{Cool it.}
Last edited by enqyoob on 25 Dec 2009 09:00, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: riot control
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

TKiran wrote:It is really frightening, in fact it used to be fun when IEDs explode in Pakistan, but the situation in my House is really Terrifying.

The day before yesterday, our Dhobhi was saying to me, "Saaroo, mee andhra vaallantha Vellipondi, maaku maa Telangana ichcheyyandi", my wife was teasing with him, saying, "What about me?", his reply was "meeru kooda vellipondi, ee illu vidichi Vellipondi, mee Andhra ke vellipondi". My wife was shocked, she inquired with our neighbours about his behavior, it was the same thing he was uttering there too. In fact, he has been working for the past 6 years,and he never used to talk to me. We live in a pretty secure Apartment, in a posh area.

Though I am from Andhra, my Wife and my FIL were born and brought up in Hyderabad. But somehow one can make out that their ancestors are from Andhra. My FIL meets with a lot of people due to professional reasons, and he was threatened to be killed, if he ever talks about Hyderabad. They dont accept him as Telanganite, though he has Domicile (Mulky) certificate, and thoroughly was brought up in Hyderabad.

He says that he never experienced to see such a hatred in people in the last 50 years, On one hand KCR is saying "We are against Violence" and on the other hand his party workers are beating Andhra and Rayalaseema people on the Streets, the ordinary people are into fights now. Even ordinary Students, who have been born in 1990's are saying that they are the victims of Andhra People, would be threshold after which there will be systematic violence. I know one family of 4 brothers, whose father was killed in front of their eyes, by Razakars in 1940's and I suspect their Mother was molested in front of their eyes, but they dont say that, but even today they prey to her so religiously. Such as situation may soon arise in Hyderabad. I think these are early signs.

Could any Gurus suggest how to keep a low profile and be safe in such a violent situations. I lost complete faith on the Administration. I dont even have a Revolver or something like that to protect my family in such situations. When a mob attacks your house, it will be very difficult to defend. But "When ?" is the question.
That is the attitude as we have seen from some posters here.

The general consensus among these people is that:

We will evict all Andhras and occupy their flats.
We will throw them out of their jobs and we will take over their jobs.
We will take over their lands.

I was enlightened by my sister-in-law (Telanganite) who is a doctor that buying land anywhere in India is not legal. She said something like "You can't buy land anywhere you want.". She has no problem in buying a flat in B'lore though.

This does not seem to have any meaning for them:
Venkarl wrote: http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/welcome.html

Article 19(1)

Right to Freedom
19. (1) All citizens shall have the right—
(a) to freedom of speech and expression;
(b) to assemble peaceably and without arms;
(c) to form associations or unions;
(d) to move freely throughout the territory of India;
(e) to reside and settle in any part of the territory

of India; 1[and]
(g) to practise any profession, or to carry on any occupation, trade or business.
By the way Venkari, how dare you quote the constitution and insult/condescend Telanganas? Are you from Kosta? :rotfl:

I did not have any problem with Telangana state. I thought if they can come up with a formula to share Hyderabad revenues for some time, it would be good for all. But as I look at the deteriorating situation, Hyderabad as UT for a period of 15-20 years before transferring to Telanagna seems like a valid proposition to control mobs ... or Telugu Razakars.
goutham
BRFite -Trainee

Post by goutham »

TKiran wrote:It is really frightening, in fact it used to be fun when IEDs explode in Pakistan, but the situation in my House is really Terrifying.

I dont think you honestly need to worry. In all the agitiations so far since the last 50 years, There was never a single incident of an ordinary Andrite living in Telengana ever having been harmed in anyway.

Even after the recent Samaikyha Andhra movement and Rajgopal's gimmicks, there werent any untoward incidents on common people. These TRS jokers cannot do anything.

If you are still worried, it might help to maintain a low profile. Firearms with a license will definitely provide you with peace of mind.
anuj
BRFite

Post by anuj »

@TKiran
Get a T-Shirt that say's "jai telangana" on it.