The Trash Thread in the Trash Can (Use 4545 to Merge Posts)

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Samay
BRFite

A simple Strategic blunder

Post by Samay »

India has offered to resume official talks with Pakistan that were suspended after the bomb attacks on Mumbai (Bombay) in 2008.

An official in Delhi told the BBC that India had proposed talks involving the two country's foreign secretaries.

Pakistani officials are reported to be seeking clarification on the content.

However, foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi said Pakistan would welcome the move if it led to the resumption of a "comprehensive dialogue", Reuters said.

India blamed Pakistan-based militants for the attack on Mumbai in November 2008 in which more than 170 people died.

Indian media, quoting government officials, reported on Thursday that the offer to resume talks included all relevant issues, including terrorism.

No suggested date has been made public.

Kashmir

India had already raised hopes of fresh talks when it announced that its home minister, P Chidambaram, would attend a regional co-operation group meeting in Pakistan later this month.

He will be the most senior Indian official to cross the border since the Mumbai attacks.

India and Pakistan began a formal dialogue in 2004 on a range of issues, including the long-running dispute over Kashmir.

But India suspended the talks after the attack on Mumbai.

The BBC's Chris Morris in Delhi says there is still much suspicion between the two sides, but there seems to be a willingness on the part of both governments to move forward.

Any thaw between the two countries would be welcomed abroad - particularly by the US, Britain and other countries who have troops in Afghanistan fighting against the Taliban, our correspondent adds.

Better relations between Delhi and Islamabad are seen as a vital element in any broader regional settlement.
earlier
ABOUT AMAN KI ASHA:The two leading media houses of India and Pakistan - The Times of India and the Jang Group - have come together to develop a stronger Track 2 in the diplomatic and cultural relations between India and Pakistan.
The softening of India’s stand came apparently after Pakistan produced evidence against arrested Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) terrorists, including its commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi in a court in connection with the Mumbai attacks.
A simple strategic blunder

Media as well people on BRF should refrain from supporting or finding any positive cause-effect in this dialogue. This is an abuse on the martyrs .

I think this is a US influenced dialogue, particularly going to benefit few, who?

The environment conditioning programs like aman ki asha were highlighted for this by national and international media houses to fool people .

The fact that there was no major attack on India by terrorists since 26/11, pakistan was isolated and India emerged as the simultaneous power like china in asia , and is growing rapidly without any hurdles was not felt good by some cia/pla/isi funded people..

I would say this was a reaction oriented propaganda that is going to meet following conclusions , here we go ..
1. MMS govt starts dialogue with pakis on American influence .,same way NDA govt did after parliament attacks.and Rajiv gandhi earlier
2. This opens up new doors for US arms and cash donations to pakis,on the basis that there will be an ongoig dialogue between 2 countries
3. Pakistani army starts further build up, purchases new type of weapons, we go to maintain edge,purchase from usa.
4. Pakistan beefs up terrorists outfits with new weapons ,money,motivations,new plans, and Indians become ready to make a fool of themselves .
5. terrorist outfits start big attacks, further negotiations starts and ends with no result.., crises emerges
6. further money is pumped in security ,in Kashmir which could have been avoided.

And in the end we are the losers once again.

In addition this chaos helps few individuals monetary .
bodhi
BRFite -Trainee

Re: PAK-FA Thread - First flight

Post by bodhi »

lol Akshut

I second Katrina

"Tu pesa pesa karti hai tu pese pe kyon marti hai!!!!" dhing chaka dhing chaka dhing chaka dhing :rotfl:
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

katrina disqualifies for heavy combat category :-?
Craig Alpert
BRFite

Post by Craig Alpert »

NIKITASHA :!:
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Can this naming stuff be taken to Nukkad?

Humble request onlee :)
sumshyam
BRFite

Post by sumshyam »

SaiK wrote:katrina disqualifies for heavy combat category :-?
ok....then Karnam Malleswari..!
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

*Not to anyone in particular!
How bout ST*U and take it to Nukkad plz...suggestion onlee saar!
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

how about Nataraj?

A lord of art, destruction doing tandava in the sky to protect dharma
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

abhijitm wrote:how about Nataraj?

A lord of art, destruction doing tandava in the sky to protect dharma
that sums it up nicely..
arnabh
BRFite -Trainee

Russia unveils new nuclear doctrine

Post by arnabh »

Welcome comments on this specific statement by Russia today and its implications for India

“Russia reserves the right to use nuclear weapons in response to the use of nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction against it and its allies, as well as an aggression against the Russian Federation with the use of conventional weapons jeopardising the very existence of the state,” a military doctrine signed by President Dmitry Medvedev said."

http://beta.thehindu.com/news/internati ... 101914.ece
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Re: Turkey News, discussions, India Turkey Relations

Post by svinayak »

somnath wrote:
PS: Its also an utterly beautiful place, and Turkish women are hot!! :)
Do they like Indian men
shukla
BRFite

Re: MRCA News and Discussion

Post by shukla »

Posted this news yesterday.. Only if you'd bothered reading.
Craig Alpert
BRFite

Post by Craig Alpert »

shukla wrote:
Posted this news yesterday.. Only if you'd bothered reading.
maybe you need to start giving out lessons in how to read let alone post.. Last I READ the forum guidelines, there were no rules that a user could not put TWO DIFFERENT LINKS related to the same topic....
Keeping your freaking advices to your self wise ass!
shukla
BRFite

Post by shukla »

maybe you need to start giving out lessons in how to read let alone post.. Last I READ the forum guidelines, there were no rules that a user could not put TWO DIFFERENT LINKS related to the same topic....
Keeping your freaking advices to your self wise ass!
Speaking about Forum rules you obviously conveniently ignored this one : Please post news items in the news folder - "after checking to see if someone has already posted it." If you go through both links you will notice that they have the same content but just a different headline, if that's what you meant. Look mate, I meant no personal attack or offence... spare me the bickering..don't stoop too low. All I meant was that it was old news now. My apologies if I've hurt your ego.

Anyway.. moving on.. I still feel that EF stands an outside chance.. Apparently a decision on the LCA engine is due in March.. lets see which way the pendulum swings..
Last edited by shukla on 13 Feb 2010 16:04, edited 1 time in total.
Suresh S
BRFite

Re: India's R&D in Defence DRDO, PSUs and Private Sector

Post by Suresh S »

ramana wrote:With its PSUs and OFB's India never fostered a military industrial complex and we see the results or lack there of. There is no synergy between the users, the makers, and the designers in India for we have an all powerful nexus of bureaucrats with the politicians overseeing all this.
I had to write today because for the hundredth time DRDO chief or his minions have come out with fantastic statements. Now they are going to use lasers, nano technology and whatever is the latest cool word to supply the cutting age equipment to india’s long suffering armed forces.
For over 50 yrs DRDO, this pathetic organization has not supplied any quality original product to india’s armed forces. This is a place to give employment to mostly worthless people barring rare exceptions.
To give a few examples. The so called indigenous fighter Tejas has been in development for almost 30 yrs. The most important part of a fighter plane is it’s engine and radar. After crores have been spent in close to 30 yrs we have neither a working engine nor a indigenous radar for this fighter. The so called indigenous Arjun tank has 70% of it’s components sourced from outside including some of it’s most important parts like engine and tank tracts.
Ok think if you have a large private company with it’s adminstrators being a bunch of crooks ( read GOI )and than you hire pathetic third rate people to ( how many top IIT grads or smart grads from other engineering schools you think would prefer to work for GOI. I leave that to you the BRfites to ponder )make a 4th generation fighter plane, a main battle tank and many such things . The results of last 50 yrs or more is not a surprise given the above scenario.
India does not have a lot of time to lose because the dragon is preparing to attack us. There has to be radical surgery to overhall india’s defense manufacturing and DRDO or any organization run directly by the corrupt GOI can not form any part of it. We should have a few hundred top scientist under a organization like DARPA doing basic cutting age technology research, paid adequately by the govt and free to do their research.
HAL and DRDO and all such govt funded and run oraganizations should be disbanded completely. Any person accidentally found to have some brains and ability and experience working in these organizations would be hired by private companies.
If you BRfites think I am talking nonsense just go back a few weeks to the statement made by one of IAF’s top generals who had the guts to say in public what many of us think in private.
In the last 3000 yrs of human history no culture or country has been either able to defend itself adequately or conquer territories by borrowing, buying or begging for military equipment from other countries. If we do not learn from history we would be forced to repeat it.
I am not a lover of the Chinese govt but one must learn from one’s enemies and respect their capabilities. China can not import any military equipment from western countries even though it would love to do so and than copy it. Russia would not supply it with critical technologies because they are not stupid people and there is a significant possibilities of a war between these two countries in the future. I think Chinese people are intelligent and hard working and can not be underestimated. Russsia made a mistake by selling them military hardware in the past and the Chinese have been able to learn and copy those. Even though I do understand Russia was short of money during these times but one day they may regret these actions.
More of it later. Thanks guys. I had to let of steam phew.
do you guys like to read each other's rent or give other's a chance also. ramanna is saying the same thing even thogh my statements are more direct
Suresh S
BRFite

Post by Suresh S »

Oh surya,

I did read the lca thread and Arjun thread and yes i do think before I post. thanks for your smart comments. And by the way I did not get board certified in two surgical specialtities because i do not think.The word general was used to indicate a senior IAF officer. If you really insist it was Air vice marshall barbora

Thanks
shyams
BRFite -Trainee

Post by shyams »

snahata wrote:
ramana wrote:With its PSUs and OFB's India never fostered a military industrial complex and we see the results or lack there of. There is no synergy between the users, the makers, and the designers in India for we have an all powerful nexus of bureaucrats with the politicians overseeing all this.
I had to write today because for the hundredth time DRDO chief or his minions have come out with fantastic statements. Now they are going to use lasers, nano technology and whatever is the latest cool word to supply the cutting age equipment to india’s long suffering armed forces.
For over 50 yrs DRDO, this pathetic organization has not supplied any quality original product to india’s armed forces. This is a place to give employment to mostly worthless people barring rare exceptions.
To give a few examples. The so called indigenous fighter Tejas has been in development for almost 30 yrs. The most important part of a fighter plane is it’s engine and radar. After crores have been spent in close to 30 yrs we have neither a working engine nor a indigenous radar for this fighter. The so called indigenous Arjun tank has 70% of it’s components sourced from outside including some of it’s most important parts like engine and tank tracts.
Ok think if you have a large private company with it’s adminstrators being a bunch of crooks ( read GOI )and than you hire pathetic third rate people to ( how many top IIT grads or smart grads from other engineering schools you think would prefer to work for GOI. I leave that to you the BRfites to ponder )make a 4th generation fighter plane, a main battle tank and many such things . The results of last 50 yrs or more is not a surprise given the above scenario.
India does not have a lot of time to lose because the dragon is preparing to attack us. There has to be radical surgery to overhall india’s defense manufacturing and DRDO or any organization run directly by the corrupt GOI can not form any part of it. We should have a few hundred top scientist under a organization like DARPA doing basic cutting age technology research, paid adequately by the govt and free to do their research.
HAL and DRDO and all such govt funded and run oraganizations should be disbanded completely. Any person accidentally found to have some brains and ability and experience working in these organizations would be hired by private companies.
If you BRfites think I am talking nonsense just go back a few weeks to the statement made by one of IAF’s top generals who had the guts to say in public what many of us think in private.
In the last 3000 yrs of human history no culture or country has been either able to defend itself adequately or conquer territories by borrowing, buying or begging for military equipment from other countries. If we do not learn from history we would be forced to repeat it.
I am not a lover of the Chinese govt but one must learn from one’s enemies and respect their capabilities. China can not import any military equipment from western countries even though it would love to do so and than copy it. Russia would not supply it with critical technologies because they are not stupid people and there is a significant possibilities of a war between these two countries in the future. I think Chinese people are intelligent and hard working and can not be underestimated. Russsia made a mistake by selling them military hardware in the past and the Chinese have been able to learn and copy those. Even though I do understand Russia was short of money during these times but one day they may regret these actions.
More of it later. Thanks guys. I had to let of steam phew.
do you guys like to read each other's rent or give other's a chance also. ramanna is saying the same thing even thogh my statements are more direct
I share your same frustrations too. While DRDO does have a huge share of blame in this whole mess of being not able to deliver, the GOI and the armed forces also shares an equal amount of responsibility of this mess too.

Lets not forget that most of technologies that DRDO are not simple ones that every tom, dick and harry can build. While we have had a lot of ambitious programs since the 70s and 80s, we did not have a lot of basic technologies in place to embark on that journey successfully. Even today we are struggling with a lot of things like the Kaveri engine for LCA. The root cause of this problem IMO lies in lack of proper infrastructure/research facilities for basic science in India. A lot of these high level research requires people with high degree of knowledge and motivation. I would put the blame for lack of good quality engineers/researchers working in Defence PSUs on the govt. Indian govt and the Babus have never paid attention to requests for increasing the salary etc. The GOI should also change the promotion policies to ensure that merit is rewarded more than just the #of years in service.

Secondly the GOI should let private sector compete with the defence PSUs in creating the products that we need. The attitude of the current govt http://ajaishukla.blogspot.com/2010/02/ ... allam.html
on this seems to be really disheartening (Read the Public Vs Private sector section in the above link.) It looks to me like GOI is stifling innovation and competition. And so, it is quite natural that DRDO, which is protected from external competition and lack of proper incentives to attract talent would just be another govt job for a lot of people working there.

Thirdly, the attitude of the customers (in this case the armed forces) have to change. They have to have a feeling of being a stakeholder in the DRDO programs, rather than like a window shopper, with fleeting interest. In US, the armed forces are usually involved with the defense programs from the start to beginning. They also show a greater commitment to the products and a desire to work with the industry to fix issues. A good example I can think of the M-16 rifle. The rifle is a kick a** rifle. What a lot of people (I am sure a lot of BRfites would know this already.) don't know is that the rifle was responsible for getting quite a bit of US soldiers getting killed in Vietnam. The rifle had a problem where it would get jammed and also get over-heated. Soldiers were literally putting towels over the rifle in some cases when the rifle caught fire. And a lot of them used to also pour coolants over the rifles every 10 mins to cool them down. But the Pentagon stuck to they guns (pun intended.) The engineers fixed the most of the issues. While today most of the issues have been ironed out, the jamming still occurs if the gun is not cleaned regularly. And the soldiers may not be brushing their teeth or taking a shower everyday, but they WILL NOT forget to clean their rifles at the EOD.

Moving on, the amount of money spend on research/testing in India is ridiculously low. Take Akash missile for example. I read somewhere that Akash missile was comparable to Patriot systems from US (DRDO clams its even better. BRfites...any comments?.) We spent about $120 million into the program, while uncle spent somewhere about $5billion into the Patriot program by the end of 1994. If Akash is even half as Patriots, hats off to those scientists who worked on them against all odds (some of them being some very disparaging media reports against Akash.)

Whenever DRDO claims a missile like Agni etc is operational, I am happy for my country, but at the same time, I am apprehensive as well. Usually the strategic missiles in US are tested anywhere between 20-50 times before they are given operational clearance. And to be honest, this scares me, since I am afraid of the quality of the end product. While our country can do some good research, our "manufacturability" is not something that I am sure about. I would really like to see more and more tests to ensure the repeatability of success of missiles. And this requires a lot more money to be pumped in. And this can come only from the GOVT, since DRDO is going to do its level best to give a product operational clearance within the budgets that they have.

So, while DRDO does deserve some brickbats for they failure, they also deserve credit for the work that they have done, which unfortunately is not as well advertised as their failures. But I think DRDO is getting better at delivering (maybe not as fast you and I would like to be.) But then again, Rome was not built in a day.

I do like ur rant...and yeah I feel much better after my ranting as well :) .
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

Sigh...
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

double sigh .....
derkonig
BRFite
Location: Jeering sekular forces bhile Furiously malishing my mijjile @ Led Lips Mijjile Malish Palish Parloul

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP), Jan. 29, 2010

Post by derkonig »

SSridhar wrote:Gerard, look at the audacity of that Pakistani to write such a blatant lie in one of the widely read Pakistani English newspaper. It is this lying through the teeth that is one of the hallmarks of the Pakistani psyche. Lying about victories in wars where they were in fact defeated, lying about non-state actors, lying about nuclear & missile proliferation, lying about their national economy to the outside world, lying to their own people about the neighbouring India of which they were part for millennia etc. etc. Where does this come from ?
Taqqiya. Islam actually encourages lying. In most other religions, lying is a crime or considered sinful.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP), Jan. 29, 2010

Post by harbans »

Gupta ji, thanks for the link. These figures are correct. I mentioned this before too. 80s and early 90's were quite bad too. I too think there are many here that were too young to remember the Khalistan and early insurgency in Kashmir of the 90's. Even naxal terror in WB in the 70's was quite scary.

Taqqiya. Islam actually encourages lying. In most other religions, lying is a crime or considered sinful.

Derko ji, doctrine is not the heart, nor mind, doctrine is everything. Everything boils down to doctrine. That's the root, the cause, the ideal. If the US or Western constitutions put the old testament as their constitutional guide, there'd be inquisitions on even today. The West underwent a rennaissance that succeeded in separating Church and State. Islamic states have no such plan with the possible exception of Turkey to an extent.
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Re: The Cricket Thread

Post by Nayak »

wtf are you posting shit and nonsense here ??
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Nayak wrote:wtf are you posting shit and nonsense here ??
htf are you?
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

This is what happens when stricter standards for posting on BRF are not enforced. Even a baboon high on meth, low on IQ, getting a hardon on randomly generated words, jerking off on bisexual gorillas making out with each other in the banana forest, gets to post on BRF !!!

End result, everybody here gets a bukkake shot in the face, irrespective of being deserving or not.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

:rotfl: ouch!
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

ah! the highest IQ level post ever!
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Maybe I should ban both and put an end to this.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

ok. I shall retire. long live BR.
Carl_T
BRF Oldie

Post by Carl_T »

Nayak wrote:This is what happens when stricter standards for posting on BRF are not enforced. Even a baboon high on meth, low on IQ, getting a hardon on randomly generated words, jerking off on bisexual gorillas making out with each other in the banana forest, gets to post on BRF !!!

End result, everybody here gets a bukkake shot in the face, irrespective of being deserving or not.

I didn't know this type of films was legal.
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

Mahendra wrote:Jai Hind
Hindoo fundamentalist alert.
sourab_c
BRFite

Post by sourab_c »

Nayak wrote:
Mahendra wrote:Jai Hind
Hindoo fundamentalist alert.
:rotfl:
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Archan with all due respect.

Saik has been continuously laying IEDs to get people worked up

The modus operandi is quite simple, make random meaningless posts, rile people up and then play victim. He has succeeded in sending lots of threads to the dustbin by posting nonsense after nonsense and disrupting thread flow.
Another technique he used was to butt into arguments between 2 members and appear to take sides by posting :rotfl:s to the posts of one party, just to add tadka to the fight.

Just look at today's posts, classic IEDs designed to increase Hypertension manifold
send kallis to kali
the devil-ler must be delivered quick.
and yesterday's IED
He did face is very low..
but, may be that required, 'cause we got the unorthodox orthogonal MSD.
Now these are not posts made by an idiot, these are posts made intentionally without giving respect to the intelligence of the people who read it.

It is not that such posts have not been reported before. Ramana wanted people to lay off from him because he was harmless and posted in some kind of programming language. Now out of respect to Ramana, who vouched for him, he should have mended his ways but he didn't.

He is perfectly capable of making meaningful posts but he cares a damn, he goes on merrily making random posts just adding ,,,, out of respect to people who stood up for him.
Now I don't know if the language Nayak used was Kosher or not but the message got through to him, he is now playing victim by offering to "retire", after all he has succeeded in his objective which was to get Nayak into trouble with a moderator. He tried it successfully earlier when Nayak had a run in with Fauji Shiny boots and he has done it once again.

Don't be surprised if he comes back in a couple of days time to claim victory

Nayak: Don't let him succeed, just take a few deep breaths and live on to fight for Khilafat
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

I am aware of your long time takleef with SaiK and I know Nayak supported you. However, SaiK did not commit any offense that - in a moderator's opinion - would have earned him a warning. Opinions are subjective so you can disagree, but that is how it has to be done.
You or Nayak could keep on reporting posts by him and we would judge them on merit. This is how this forum works. How Nayak deals with it is not acceptable to the moderator team.
Please not that the same ramana ji who asked you and Nayak to lay off of SaiK was the one with the kindest heart when Nayak's return was being debated. 'nuff said.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Who supported who is highly debatable

I am not casting any aspersions on Ramana don't know where you got the idea from
I have myself been saved from the lampost by his kind heart on at least 2 occasions.

I was only pointing out that there was more to it than the randomly generated posts and making people concerned aware of the full picture. How the moderator team views it is entirely up to them. I can't help it if my post is judged based on pre-conceived notions of takleef

My last on the RPG
rohitvats
BR Mainsite Crew

Military Media Watch Thread

Post by rohitvats »

aditp wrote:Hmmm, more skeletons in the cupboard

Or maybe DDM running after a rich guy adding masala, given the source.
Two things to watch out whiling reading that blog:

--That lady's blog gets used as Cat's Paw to carry many shadow boxing matches....that is quite evident given the way she writes her articles and kind of info that she carries. This report is ample example of that. God only knows how she arrived at 10cr figure.

--She is so full of herself.....never ceases to blow her own trumpet...it is like wtf!!! :roll:
ravar
BRFite
Location: हिमालयम समारभ्य़ यावत हिन्दु सरोवरम, तम देव निर्मितम देशम हिन्दुस्थानम प्रचक्षते

Re: Indian Army: News & Discussion

Post by ravar »

rohitvats wrote:
aditp wrote:Hmmm, more skeletons in the cupboard

--She is so full of herself.....never ceases to blow her own trumpet...it is like wtf!!! :roll:
:D T'was my first visit to her blog. And couldn't agree with you more!! Typical case of megalomania with all her certificates and photographs right from painting competition in KG to lemon n'spoon trophy in high school lined up for visitors to gawk at! Also saw some interesting comments reeked in sarcasm by the visitors !
rohitvats
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by rohitvats »

ravar wrote:............<SNIP>..... with all her certificates and photographs right from painting competition in KG to lemon n'spoon trophy in high school lined up for visitors to gawk at! Also saw some interesting comments reeked in sarcasm by the visitors !
You should put 'coffee spill' alert before writing such stuff....... :rotfl:
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

ravar wrote:
rohitvats wrote:
:D T'was my first visit to her blog. And couldn't agree with you more!! Typical case of megalomania with all her certificates and photographs right from painting competition in KG to lemon n'spoon trophy in high school lined up for visitors to gawk at! Also saw some interesting comments reeked in sarcasm by the visitors !
Please post the relevant links - otherwise it is really brain-numbing to read thru all her blog posts.
rohitvats
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by rohitvats »

Marten wrote:^ Rohit saar, perhaps you missed the certificate from MIG > First woman to copilot the Mig35. I shut the lid of the laptop, went outside, had a smoke, and then laughed hard for about 2 minutes. I think the line between a personal blog and a news blog got blurred because of her ego. I've always wondered though if she's being fed news (some of the older articles are even more weird). That, plus none of my sarcy comments ever get published, so I wonder how the kings of satire manage to get their comments in (example being: Which is your first trophy?) :-)
Marten, you can do away with the sir thing....all are equal onleeee.....

And the worst part is the Opsec issues which she is seems to be violating.....I remember reading about X Mechanized Battalion being replaced by Y Mechanized Battalion in 3 Div in her post where she talks about visiting 3 Div in Leh and Mechanized unit's location. While people know that 3 Div has Mechanized Regiment under its aegis (there are even pics of BMP-II company training somewhere in Leh on flickr)....how many know the number of such units within orbat of 3 Div? And you never give details of such a movement. This info must have come to her by way general discussion (Officer X to her: we are going and and so and so unit is coming in) and she posted it on web. Talk of "ghutne me deemag"....
Shameek
BRFite

Post by Shameek »

[EDIT] Was this not the same person who made an 'explosive' entry into BR last year?