brihaspati wrote: An inclusive alternative may help. But none possible without rashtryia control and supervision, especially sovereignty - to prevent rescue by external sources.
There are limits to what GOI can do - the failure is entirely IMHO on Indian civilization.
GOI is secular and has only responsibility to governing its citizens well.
For the most part it has taken a legalistic geo-political approach to TSP.
1. GOI has to decide what geo-strategic solutions and end goals are acceptable.
2. It will require non-govt agencies to handle the 'heart' of the problem.
The former is under the 'burqa' of high thinking of GOI, the latter is non-existent in
that the aam janta is hardly aware of where it's civilization is going, what will it do to
change course of others. Chai biskoot and popcorn onlee. Jingos just add tamasha!
Rather pessimistic on outcomes!
Yet large tracts of India insulated itself under long periods of alien rule.Was it become our civilisation had withdrawn into a shell making penetration very difficult? Your comments.If OT,in some other thread.
Yes, one could imagine a slow motion movie -
1. Civilization begins in Indian sub-continent - spreads to through out the world.
2. Induces civilization around the world to become reflections of the original.
3. Some of these become powerful enough to seek the source and invade it.
4. Eventually, India as we know it wins independence
5. Aam Janta only remember 3 & 4.
6. India has reduced itself into the minimal shell that is can resurrect itself
7. Will it? Will it rip apart the chains and re-civilize the world again?
That is IMHO the beacoup rupee question!