Endgame of NaPakistan: How and what afterwards

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Re: Endgame of NaPakistan: How and what afterwards

Postby ArjunPandit » 09 May 2020 03:31

lets focus back at home rather than looking at imported solution..in fact westerners have not thought about a solution. If at all there are only three places this solution can come from
1. Russia: Chechenya experience. Again localized esp when compared to overall russia
2. China: might pinch us in long term. But i think that is the right approach
In the end we need to devise our own strategy

syam
BRFite

Re: Endgame of NaPakistan: How and what afterwards

Postby syam » 15 May 2020 14:51

nam wrote:Sorry to say, but this is the Pak way of getting in to a war. Remember Kargil? You don't get in to a war with no end goal.

Sir, who told you we don't have end goal? this thread is full of it. I didn't elaborate the post-war scenario as it is off-topic for that thread. We can explore it here to our heart's content.
You can break up Pakistan, ONLY if those pieces actually want to be broken up. We would be delusional to think Paks in Sindh want to become a new nation. We break up Balouchistan, then we have to maintain forces to protect it from getting re-occupied.

Those pieces have no choice but to accept the present situation. atrocities by pak army are well known to the world. other ethnicity people totally fed up with pakjabis. only thing stopping them is the mean guy with the gun. if we can destroy this mean guy, everything will fall apart.

First will be Baluchistan. Just reimagine the map with separate baluchisthan. PoK will be already lost to them by then. They will be busy genociding sindh and tribal areas to curb the movements there.
Why would we want to occupy PoK with a hostile population and explode the insurgency problem? Not to mention screw up the demography.
Think about it. Why would people who we have been subjecting to fire assault for decades would be happy to be with us?

the present stock in PoK is recent settlements. please google local tribes displacement by pakjabi army. we are not going to win their hearts by giving roses. things will fall in place once we reclaim the land. Average radical guy in PoK is no different than the radical guy in valley. In fact they are same in every place. if we give up, we have to give up everyplace dominated by them. trust me on this, 2040 india won't be same as 2020 india. less 'bleeding hearts and winning people over' crowd will write policies. i assure you these radicals will have no choice but to behave.
Pakistan Army is Pakistan Punjab Army. You break up Pak in to PoK, Sindh, Punjab etc, the Pakistan Army will still survive!

The terrorists are cannon fodders. Our objective is to get the puppet master. Pakistan Army.

And Pakistan Army is found in thousands on LC & IB. We just need to get better at killing them and get better at announcing to the world that we are doing it.

Once we get the pakjabi army, what will be there? that's why i am saying the war will cripple the country. the country is hanging by the thread of military. if we snap it, it will fall apart. that's why i am saying, war with india will be final war for present pakis.

Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”