Itaakat, thanks for your responses. Please continue the positive thread while paying attention to the different views expressed (even though some of those views are expressed strongly).
According to the China-Pakistan issue, as far as I know, Chinese people considered Pakistani are very friendly, they helped us lot in many aspects, so we respect them. Of course we also respect any nation in the world that is kind and friendly. The people in China actually have no hostility to any other nation, if you have chance to travel around China, you will find it by yourself.
See the thing is, if you want to talk about a relationship between mature civilization states like India and China, we have to maintain a level of maturity in looking at things. When you say, "Chinese people considered Pakistani are very friendly, they helped us lot in many aspects, so we respect them", it seems naive at best. Consider the following:
1. Pakistan was the favourite Asian pet dog of the USA during the Cold War. It was a nation created by the British imperliaists when they were forced to leave India, in order to continue to pin India down. It is a nation that was left hostage to a corrupt ruling elite.
2. Suddenly after 1962 Pakistan started "helping China". Do you think this was due to deeper, mature civilizational links (like what exists between the Indian and Chinese people)? Or do you think this was an opportunistic alliance to screw India?
3. Pakistan today continues to be the snake-pit from which Uighur terrorists are trained and sent into Xinjiang. This is the two-faced "friend" that Pakistan is. They have screwed America, and they will screw China also. They are like a mafia - when you start doing business with them, you get sucked down a drainpipe of blackmail and double-crossing.
4. Pakistan committed genocide of 3 million Bangladeshis in 1971, and their soldiers committed systematic rape of over 200,000 of their women. Is this your definition of "nice people"? Today they continue to murder Baluchis in the state of Baluchistan that they control, especially their educated intellectuals. Are these the kind of "friends" China keeps? You can judge a person or a nation by the kind of friends they keep.
5. Moreover, if you read Pakistani history textbooks or get to know their culture, you will find how racist they are, including towards mongoloid races like the Chinese. Whereas we Indians are not, and we have plenty of mongoloid features among our own population.
Even though all this and much more is public knowledge, why are you so naive about it? The reason for this lack of mature Chinese awareness is because the PRC pseudo-state and its disinformation culture is NOT "China" in her full form
. It is a power-hungry demon that is using a shadow of Chinese identity. Only such a psychopathic entity can be so narcissistic as to gush sentimental over the earthquake help sent by a bunch of rascals such as Pakistan, whose common people are deprived but whose elites have the most luxurious lives.
Please think about this, and how the CPC-ruled PRC looks to us Indians. We Indians can't wait for the true China to stand up. That true China is our old civilizational mate - not the PRC impostor. We await reform in China, not just political reforms, but another non-violent cultural revolution when the Chinese people fully realize their spiritual heritage and our deep kinship based on that. Please translate this and other viewpoints here to Chinese readers on other fora.