Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 06 Dec 2011

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 06 Dec 201

Post by Prem »

Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

[youtube]po246AAs8q0&feature=related[/youtube]

Puke worthy video on what the worthies in Bwood have to say about Paa'stan
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

^ This should go to Shiv ji't thread in GDF ; this Indian trait to not call spade a spade in public actually has deeper(deepel than the himalayas I say) connotions. :twisted:

Btw if I were to call it out ; the fact is people do not call out TSP and it's acts in public because they somehow link disparaging TSP with berating Islam and hence IMs; obviously chankians and intellectuals in India too share this baggage.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

surinder wrote: I do not want to appear as a defender or an admirer, but I am merely pointing out the experience and strengths of an adversary, something we should not ignore.

Coming back to the topic, think of it this way. Here is an intel agency of pakjabis, a semi-literate group of country bumpkins with no tradition of valor. They have the fearsom Pathans eating out of their hands. They managed a complex relationship with CIA and kept the focus on their needs and goals. They engaged KSA's GID. From them they extracted money & arms to the tune of one billion dollars a year. They took on USSR's Red Army in a covert war. They engaged with the Chinese agencies. They managed a world-wide network of izalamic insurgents which waged the biggest atankvadi network known to man. They harbored the most wanted man 50 miles from their capital. This is in addition to their links with British MI6.

That is some serious pedigree in underground dark world of spying.
surinder-ji
I agree and disagree with you. ISI has been quite an admirable "tactical" organization. In that they do not have the constraints of adhering to an overall strategy or being accountable or minimizing collateral damage. In its tactical objectives (some of which you had mentioned) they have been successful. But what of the cost? They have conducted coups, run the economy to the ground, lost half the country to the east and de-facto lost other half the country to the west.

Other agencies like RAW or CIA or Mossad or MI6 are part of the country's overall strategy. RAW notched up success in Sikkim and in Bangladesh because they were part of a coherent strategy that involved the army, diplomacy and intelligence. They do not have the freedom to run around rogue and they do not have the immunity to be absolved of blowback.

RAW is the equivalent of Indian railways ticketing service where from a village in south India, you can book a ticket between Delhi and Gauhati and is run by balding men and women in crumpled sarees. ISI is the equivalent of a high-tech Dawood Ibrahim* with pretty much unlimited resources and has men with guns and glamorous women who party. Which is the more "effective" organization? Depends on your definition of "effective"

*He too "defeated" India by conducting bomb blasts, and is running a huge network and has most of bollywood and some politicians in his pocket.
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

Aman ki Asha
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/saud ... 65660.html
Admitting massive cash inflows to the Valley, a senior state police officer says that the bulk of the illegal funds meant for Wahhabi groups and other hardline factions are physically transferred across the Line of Control and and at the trading station in Uri in the form of hard currency-both real and fake Indian currency notes-taking advantage of the barter trade being permitted between J&K and Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir. "Checks by customs officers are at best cursory. There are no X-ray machines and other standard international border control equipment. The army merely observes the goings-on," he says. The officer adds that it is impossible to quantify the smuggled funds and that no agency-Central or state-has made any effort to do so.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

From the report about the Paki water commissioner getting a Candian visa
chaanakya wrote:According to the report, Military Intelligence (MI) Directorate had informed the government on June 6, 2005 that India was planning to construct the Nimoo-Bazgo hydroelectric project, which would be completed by 2010. The report also divulged that Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) further informed the government on July 25 2005 that the Indian Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh has visited Leh, Kargil and Siachen Glacier on June 11, 2005 and laid the foundation stone of Nimoo-Bazgo and Chutak hydroelectric power plants. Similarly, the ISI on September 7, 2005 shared information about the visit of the Indian prime minister to Siachen and Kargil.
I am full of admiration for the ISI and MI who uncovered this deep seated hindoo conspiracy against Pakistan, no doubt through their sophisticated telephone tapping technology, network of disillusioned Indian muslims, shoodars, daleets and running a honeypot against lecherous Indian foreign service men.

Or they could have found one literate paki and have him read the report of the Planning commission for the 9th and 10th plan in 1997 and 2003 to get the scope, timeline and cost of the Nimoo-Bazgo project.

The pakis dont miss any chance to look TFTA. :evil:
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Mahendra wrote:Puke worthy video on what the worthies in Bwood have to say about Paa'stan
I don't know about all you people, but this video has really changed my whole world view. If so many "Jani-Mani Hastiyan!" love Pakistan, then I think, I have been lost all these years. After seeing the video, my love for Pakistanis is bubbling over! I am a changed man! Thank you for posting this most delicious video!
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Don't despair my brother, Bollywood is a direct descendant of Chanakya's arthashastra, bollywood and Star TV are culturally colonising Poakistanis and are creating road blocks in their march towards 6th century
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

^^^ could it be that dawood bhai has their balls in his hands, and they cannot really say anything against Porkis?

EDIT: Added later, I managed to hold in the puke and watch the whole video. Seems like they are doing pure bijiness. More phans == more dollah. More dollah == more security. Ofcourse, they are all murtad or Kaffirs in porkistan and I am sure the Tellybunnies wont even blink an eyelid to bull-cuttlyfy these haramis.

They should thank the Jawans protecting them from getting cuttled first, and then shower love for their porki brethen.
Last edited by lakshmikanth on 03 Jan 2012 04:07, edited 1 time in total.
ShauryaT
BRF Oldie

Post by ShauryaT »

shravan wrote:Taliban pledge not to target security forces
http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.aspx?ID=29800

PESHAWAR: On the directive of their supreme leader Mulla Mohammad OmarGeneral Kiyani, the Afghan and Pakistani Taliban on Sunday formed a joint five-member Shura or council with Pakistani militant organisations, making a pledge to stop their fight against their own armed forces and instead focus their attention against the US-led forces in Afghanistan.
Vivek_A
BRFite

Post by Vivek_A »

Paki PhDs...

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 2012_pg3_4
VIEW: Are we producing bogus PhDs? —Abbas Zaidi

The thesis has many irrelevant and baseless claims and observations. For example, we learn: “The reason Hindus could not colonise other countries was because their religion forbids overseas journey. But those nations which had monopolised sea trade colonised India” (page 7). This has nothing to do with the nature of the study. Another gem: “Islamic culture is as ancient (‘qadeem’) as the human race. It started with Hazrat Adam [RA], the first prophet, and was completed by Hazrat Mohammad (PBUH), the last prophet” (page 10). What is the evidence for this claim? What are the sources? But disdaining evidence or sources, the scholar pushes on like a bulldozer: “Hazrat Adam [RA] was the first citizen (‘shehri’) who set the Islamic way of living before us” (page 10). Who told him so?

The scholar praises Hajjaj bin Yusuf for conquering Balochistan after diplomatic efforts to annex it failed. He calls Hajjaj ‘ghaiyur’ and ‘bavaqar’ (honourable) for conquering Balochistan by force. However, the real blitzkrieg is set aside for the Sikhs: “After Ranjit Singh’s death, his eldest son Kharak Singh succeeded him. Ranjit Singh had been able to rein in a wild and savage (‘ujjarr aur vehshi’) nation like the Sikhs. But after his death all the limits of their savagery were broken” (page110). No evidence is given, no sources quoted: Sikhs are wild and savage because the scholar thinks so!

There is a very strange anti-kafir (infidel) statement. The scholar says: “Most of the Baloch sardars sided with the English to rid themselves of the cruel and kafir Sikhs and their Hindu accomplices” (page 111). But the English were kafir too, and later he denounces them for their anti-Islamic acts.
When it comes to discussing the Baloch culture from an Islamic criterion, the thesis becomes exceedingly ridiculous. Although I can write at least 100 pages on the poverty of scholarship on this aspect, I will stop here because it is a very sensitive issue and one should keep mum because blasphemy...you know what I mean. However, I was greatly amused to read one citation that claims that once Hazrat Hamzah (RA) — the Prophet’s (PBUH) uncle — met a fairy in a desert and by Allah’s command (‘hukm-e-Illahi’) he laid with her (without getting married) and later she bore him a child who, according to some sources, was the fountainhead of the Baloch.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Acharya wrote:Drop this discussion around buddism this way. Just focus on any indic religion is sufficient
Maybe Poaks can create a new religion called dharmic Islam? Have it both ways? AC/DC.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Jhujar wrote:The best solution to solve gas and Bijli shortage is to sell them Channas and open huge Langar in Lahore.
The problem is that the best Channa was Kabuli channa. And the Americans are sitting in Kabul
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

negi wrote:^ This should go to Shiv ji't thread in GDF ; this Indian trait to not call spade a spade in public actually has deeper(deepel than the himalayas I say) connotions. :twisted:

Btw if I were to call it out ; the fact is people do not call out TSP and it's acts in public because they somehow link disparaging TSP with berating Islam and hence IMs; obviously chankians and intellectuals in India too share this baggage.
Negi you are spot on but it's not "baggage". It is Indian etiquette. You just do not insult the other person in public and lower his self esteem. Pakis are similar to Indians in this regard

Here is a link to what I posted in the other thread where the Western psychologist Alan Roland has recognised the problem but does not know Indian society well enough to explain or solve

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 8#p1220108
What is proper in Indian relationships is contextuality based on time, Place, nature of the hierarchical relationship. Thus an Indian tends to say one thing to one person and something quite different to another on the same topic. Westernrs who assume universal laws and a universal human nature can look quite askance at this.
Alan Roland is wrong on one thing though. Even Americans use this deception but in a time and context that suits their cultural needs. An India would never ever say "I cannot come for your daughter's wedding to be held 10,000 miles away next week" He is supposed to say "I will try" or "I will come". That is itself a blessing. A refusal is a curse, a bad omen.

On the other hand we have been exposed to this decade old pathetic American charade of calling Pakistan "Most allied of allies" just to be polite in public and not shame the Pakis. This is a case of Americans - the President himself basing relationships in "contextuality based on time, Place, nature of the hierarchical relationship."

More in the other thread
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Are we producing bogus PhDs?
The thesis has many irrelevant and baseless claims and observations. For example, we learn: “The reason Hindus could not colonise other countries was because their religion forbids overseas journey. But those nations which had monopolised sea trade colonised India” (page 7). This has nothing to do with the nature of the study. Another gem: “Islamic culture is as ancient (‘qadeem’) as the human race. It started with Hazrat Adam [RA], the first prophet, and was completed by Hazrat Mohammad (PBUH), the last prophet” (page 10). What is the evidence for this claim? What are the sources? But disdaining evidence or sources, the scholar pushes on like a bulldozer: “Hazrat Adam [RA] was the first citizen (‘shehri’) who set the Islamic way of living before us” (page 10). Who told him so?

The scholar praises Hajjaj bin Yusuf for conquering Balochistan after diplomatic efforts to annex it failed. He calls Hajjaj ‘ghaiyur’ and ‘bavaqar’ (honourable) for conquering Balochistan by force. However, the real blitzkrieg is set aside for the Sikhs: “After Ranjit Singh’s death, his eldest son Kharak Singh succeeded him. Ranjit Singh had been able to rein in a wild and savage (‘ujjarr aur vehshi’) nation like the Sikhs. But after his death all the limits of their savagery were broken” (page110). No evidence is given, no sources quoted: Sikhs are wild and savage because the scholar thinks so!
:lol:
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Islamism thread.

Is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan the Citadel of Islam, the Land of the Pure, the Worlds First Ideological Muslim State and the Sole Muslim Nuclear power going to protest the treatment handed out to fellow Muslim Momin by its Kaafir pork eating ally, the Peoples Republic of China :?:

Mohammaddens of P.R. China’s Hui minority riot in the Hexi region of the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region over a mosque demolition:

Two Chinese killed in clash after police demolish village mosque
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinio ... 46334.html
Imran faces his greatest test
If Imran Khan does get to lead Pakistan, he will face his greatest challenge ever, writes author.
Last Modified: 02 Jan 2012 11:24
"Washington, DC - There is a direct correlation between the depths of the gloom in Pakistan and the high expectations of salvation from Imran Khan. It is clear that the greater the despair in the country, the more fervent the hopes in one man as saviour.
If - and that is still a big if - Imran does get to lead Pakistan, he will face his greatest challenge ever. It is a challenge worthy of Hercules preparing to clean out the Augean stables. Pakistan is on the verge of imploding.
Its biggest province Baluchistan, which comprises almost half its territory, is in a state of open revolt. Baluchis complain about government's policy of "kill and dump". An entire generation of journalists and professors is being systematically killed. The Tribal Areas of the former Frontier Province is a theatre of war, involving thousands of Pakistani troops. Suicide bombers terrorise Pakistan with impunity. There is no end in sight to the violence.
The unstable situation in these two provinces of Pakistan has a direct bearing on the law and order situation in the rest of the country. No one is safe. Kidnapping and killings are commonly reported. The tensions between the military and civilian authorities are barely kept under the surface and the two are often pulling in different directions. Add to this, the woes of the ordinary Pakistani facing unemployment, high prices, shortage of electricity, gas and water who sees his rulers plundering the country and sending their ill-gotten loot abroad and you have Pakistan today.
With all its problems, the importance of Pakistan cannot be denied. It is a nation of about 180-5 million people. It has an impressive nuclear arsenal and its geo-political situation makes it a key country in the region. Most important of all, its founding father MA Jinnah created Pakistan with the idea of a genuine modern democracy in mind. He championed women's rights, minority rights, human rights and respect for the constitution.
'Wilderness years'
To many commentators waking up to Imran Khan's massive turnout in Lahore in October 2011 and then in December in Karachi, Imran appears to have suddenly arrived from nowhere. It is easy to forget that he is now almost 60 years old and has been working in the complex political arena for almost two decades. Imran's party, Tehreek-e-Insaaf (Movement for Justice), launched in 1996, has been a spectacular failure until now. So far, it has captured only one seat in Parliament - his own.
Imran's years in the wilderness may be ending. He will not be alone in history if he now succeeds in turning Pakistan round. Jinnah himself, and other world leaders like De Gaulle and Churchill, went through their "wilderness years" wondering if the public had forsaken them......."
There you are, the flavour of the year, Djinnah, De Gaulle and Churchill rolled into one.
Gautam
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

The Buffoon state titillates us again!

You know the famous saying,"every court must have its clown", and likewise every General must have his "batman";damned fine military tradition,you know,a slave to bring you a hot towel,a large scotch and soda ,smuggle in a girl or boy,depending upon which side you "bat" for,"koi hai?" and all that,in the best of colonial traditions.I know of one ex-brigadier who used to "bat" with his batman who lived with him! Here is a great tale that is yet unfolding of another immortal "partnership" that has the potential to bring the house down!

Anyway,who is the most ambitious and lustful of all Paki species? There are many applicants for the title,but no prizes as many of you will have guessed right off,none other than his ex-Excellency,otherwise known as the "Felled-Marshal of Kargil",General Pervert Mush-a-rat ,PhD (in coups and dictatorship from the Univ.of Pindi),who from his safehouse in Londonistan desireth nothing more than returning to his beloved *&#@istan to take up the challenge of mis-ruling it yet again! However,he has many enemies at home who want him brought back "dead or alive",for finishing off their beloved Bibi.But Herr General has many supporters in his own tribe who fear that if he meets his appointment with the hangman,they too one day might meet him too! So what to do? Our brilliant war zero,thus decided to launch another great military masterplan, reminiscent of his Kargil misadventure,but this time not directed against India-he bit off more than he could chew,but a dazzling outflanking manoeuvre that Gen.Schwarzkopf made famous with his "Hail Mary" tactic during GW1.The "felled Marshal" of Kargil however would like to call his great military manoeuvre an "Allah-o-Akbar" instead.

Thus like famous warriors of yore,Don Quixote who had his Sancho Panza,Herr General,the ex-Excellency of &*$#istan,has recruited as his batman for the coming battle against the Sardar-Bhuttos,none other than that famous Paki "batsman",victor of many battles upon the field of green, Capt.Imran Khan also notorious for bowling over beautiful "maidens"!
The Capt. has suddenly been in the news ,batting for his country in cleverly staged,well attended rallies thanks to his "contractors",the ISI & co.All these years he was a forlorn figure,infamous for fornicating with firang houris,he even had the audacity to fornicate publicly with one with Jewish blood in her,a kafir,and instead of killing her as the holy Koran dictates,married the blasphemer! Despite his atoning for his sin in not stoning her,by divorcing her after she delivered his progeny,he was tainted goods,a figure of much derision.Therefore a man with his political ambitions of once more leading his team out onto the field of green....needed a godfather,preferably a rich and powerful one at that! Cometh the hour,cometh the man,and here as fate would have it was Godfather looking for his hitman/batman! Thus the twain's brains met ,and the offer of playing for Herr General's team has been made,with the blessing of the tribe of uniforms.A great partnership is in the making,like that immortal Hollywood "odd couple", Matthau and Lemon!

But lo and behold,another great comic pair are already at work planning to scuttle the brilliant "A-o-A" manoeuvre of the great commando.The Sardar and Sheriff....sorry,Sharif are yet another odd couple (Laurel and Hardy) who have begun in haste moves to mesh their two teams to do battle with the General and his "Batman"....sorry,"batsman" and have also engaged the services of a Baluchi coach with a deep-rooted hatred of Herr General! Mr 10% and the Felled Marshal will shortly stride out onto the field of blood-stained green and toss a grenade to see who can run to the pavilion first without staining his trousers and thus have the honour of opening his zipper...sorry,his "innings"! The umpires will not be firang "neutrals" like the Yanquis and Brits,but good old Paki zeros,deputed by the ISI.Spectators from both sides will have to bring their own helmets,body armour,IEDs and AK-47s to shoot,maim,and blow each other up.This test is going to be a most entertaining affair,Indian spectators from behind the boundary be warned,some projectiles will certainly cross the boundary line in their direction.Battle on boys,no matter which team wins,Pak is going to be the loser again!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://www.dawn.com/2012/01/03/sherry-d ... -week.html
Sherry due in Washington next week
( WOW, no body know she was pregnant)
WASHINGTON: Pakistan’s new ambassador to the United States, Sherry Rehman, will arrive here on Jan 9 to occupy a position vacated by her controversial predecessor Husain Haqqani.Diplomatic sources told Dawn that the US State Department sent its agreement to the Pakistan Embassy in Washington earlier this week and the embassy planned to send it to Islamabad on Tuesday.“Once the documents arrive there, it will take a day or two to complete the formalities,” said a diplomatic source while confirming that Ambi Rehman was arriving in Washington next Monday.Diplomatic courtesy requires that before a state sends a new envoy, it must first ascertain whether the proposed appointee is acceptable to the host country.The receiving state conveys its acquiescence by granting its agreement to the appointment. It is unusual for an agreement to be refused, but it occasionally happens.Arriving in Washington, however, was least of Ms Rehman’s worries. The US State Department had already said they knew her and “certainly look(ed) forward to working together with her.”The problem revolves around efforts to rebuild “a strong, cooperative relationship between our two countries”, as thedepartment’s spokesman Mark Toner said while welcoming her appointment.She comes at a time when US-Pakistan relations are at their lowest.The US Congress has slapped new restrictions on aid to Pakistan and President Barack Obama has signed the bill containing these restrictions into a law, although secretaries of state and defence can still maintain the flow of aid to Pakistan by certifying that Islamabad making efforts to curb the use of IEDs.Diplomatic observers in Washington say that this and other developments leave a very narrow space for Ms Rehman to operate.They argue that her success or failure would depend mostly on relations between the US and Pakistani defence establishments, an area where she will have limited influence.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Al Qaeda, Taliban seek Pakistani militants' help
Dera Ismail Khan: Prominent al qaeda and Afghan Taliban fighters asked Pakistani militants in a pair of rare meetings to set aside their differences and step up support for the battle against US-led forces in Afghanistan, militant commanders said on Monday.

The meetings were held in Pakistan's tribal region in November and December at the request of the Afghan Taliban's leadership council. They could indicate the militants are struggling in Afghanistan, or conversely, that they want to make sure they hit US forces hard as the Americans accelerate their withdrawal this year. That could give the Taliban {and Pakistan} additional leverage in any peace negotiations.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

The BBC reports that the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has detained security guards of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Is it not haram for one Islamic Republic to detain momins of another Islamic Republic :?:

Alternatively is it halal for a Sunni majority Islamic Republic to detain members of a Shia majority Islamic Republic :?: :

Iranian border guards detained in Pakistan
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Pakistan Railways favours US supplier in buying locomotives
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Railways (PR) is believed to have adopted an unclear technical evaluation process in the procurement of 150 locomotives and framed specifications to favour a US supplier, it was reliably learnt.
According to an official familiar with the development, the technical specification and evaluation criteria were “carved to favour a particular manufacturer.”
Ayaz Sadiq, Chairman, Parliamentary Committee on Railways, smelled a rat in the procurement process when former general managers of the organisation suddenly refused to continue with the scrutiny of the bidding process. Sadiq expressed his apprehensions by stating, “Some hidden force has threatened these honest and competent officials to distance themselves from the process.
Why not scrap the tender and give it to the tallest, deepest, etc, etc, friend?

Old report
Pak conveys concern to China over substandard rail engines
Beijing: Pakistan has conveyed to China its concern over the supply of substandard rail engines to it after the issue created a furore back home.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

One of the more despicable practices in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Separate graveyard for those killed under the pretext of karo-kari (honour killing) called ‘karan jo qabrustan’ (graveyard for the dishonoured) where people are buried without last rites and men guard the graves so nobody can visit them and offer prayers.

Fairly typically an attempt, albeit half-hearted in this case, to palm of this custom to a pre-Islamic era practise is evident :wink: :

Honour killings: In Sukkur, a separate graveyard for the ‘dishonourable’ ones
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Can Pakistan step back from the brink?
One year ago, Pakistan was shaken when leading politician Salman Taseer was murdered by his own bodyguard. His violent death and the lack of government response were merely the beginning of a turbulent year for the country. Writer Ahmed Rashid considers whether Pakistan can step back from the brink in 2012.

The death of Salman Taseer, governor of Punjab province, now appears as both the start and the symbol of the political, economic and social unravelling of Pakistan that has taken place since that fateful 4 January day.

The gruesome aftermath of his death, when the governing Pakistan People's Party, the army, the mullahs and civil society appeared to deny the reality of what had happened, made many Pakistanis ashamed of their rulers.
Pakistanis are always proud of their rulers. How else is it possible that TSPA, after having having lost 4 wars with India and having lost Half the country in 1971, still have so much support within the country. It is only the outsiders who are trying to create an alternate reality, including some Indians.

The faith-fools never step back. The only way is to move forward.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

pankajs wrote:Can Pakistan step back from the brink?
One year ago, Pakistan was shaken when leading politician Salman Taseer was murdered by his own bodyguard. His violent death and the lack of government response were merely the beginning of a turbulent year for the country. Writer Ahmed Rashid considers whether Pakistan can step back from the brink in 2012.

The death of Salman Taseer, governor of Punjab province, now appears as both the start and the symbol of the political, economic and social unravelling of Pakistan that has taken place since that fateful 4 January day.

The gruesome aftermath of his death, when the governing Pakistan People's Party, the army, the mullahs and civil society appeared to deny the reality of what had happened, made many Pakistanis ashamed of their rulers.
Pakistanis are always proud of their rulers. How else is it possible that TSPA, after having having lost 4 wars with India and having lost Half the country in 1971, still have so much support within the country. It is only the outsiders who are trying to create an alternate reality, including some Indians.

The faith-fools never step back. The only way is to move forward.
In an earlier post I had posted something that Pervez Hudood-bhoy said about the Pakhanastan army
Perhaps it might be more accurate to think of it as two militaries. The first is headed by Gen. Kayani. It seeks to maintain the status quo and the Armys preeminence in making national decisions. The second is Allahs army. This awaits a leader even as it launches attacks on Pakistani military installations, bases, top-level officers, soldiers, public places, mosques, and police stations. Soldiers have been encouraged to turn their guns on to their colleagues, troops have been tricked into ambushes, and high-level officers have been assassinated. Allahs army hopes to launch its final blitzkrieg once the state of Pakistan has been sufficiently weakened by such attacks.

What separates Army-One and ISI-One from Army-Two and ISI-Two? This may not be immediately evident. Both were reared on the Two-Nation Theory, the belief of Mr. Mohammed Ali Jinnah, that Hindus and Muslims could never live together in peace. Both are thoroughly steeped in anti-Indianism since their early days in army cadet colleges at Petaro and Hasan Abdal. They also share a deep rooted contempt for Pakistani civilians. This attitude has resulted in roughly half of Pakistans history being that of direct military rule.

Still, they are not the same. The Oneers are soft Islamists who are satisfied with a fuzzy belief that Islam provides solutions to everything, that occasional prayers and ritual fasting in Ramzan is sufficient, and that Sufis and Shias are bonafide Muslims rather than mushriks or apostates. They are not particularly interested in defending the Sunni states of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, or the GCC. But should a lucrative overseas posting come the way of an individual soldier or officer, well, that may be another matter. While having a dislike of US policies, they are not militantly anti-US.

Army-Two and ISI-Two, on the other hand, are soldier ideologues who have traveled further down the road of Islamism. Large numbers of them regularly travel to Raiwind, the headquarters of the Tablighi Jamaat, a supposedly non-political religious organization which has a global proselytizing mission and whose preachers are allowed open access into the Army. The Twoers are stricter in matters of religious rituals, they insist that officers and their wives be segregated at army functions. They keep an eye out for officers who secretly drink alcohol, and how often they pray.
What Pakis do not admit is that the people of Pakhnastan can also be divided into AbdulPaki 1 and AbdulPaki 2

Both AbdulPaki 1 and 2 hate India. But AbdulPaki 2 is Taliban. AbdulPaki 1 needs Islam to take over kafir properties in Pakistan and to say that India is bad, but does not want the strict Islam of AbdulPaki 2. For them should screw kafirs and women, but they should not be personally screwed.

So Hudoodbhoy is asking that since Pakis have got themselves into this right mess - India now needs to rescue them. Why should India rescue them? because India will have more and more violence from Pakistan if we don't. The question I would like o ask Hudoodbhoy is "What if India says fuq you? we will absord all the violence you send across but will not save you"

What will happen to Pakistan then? I mean Pakhanastan is already in deep doodoo. What does deeper in doodoo man?

In fact a state bordering Iran consisting of Baluchistan and Pakstunistan needs to be created with Gwadar as the sea port, leaving the rump state Pakistan to rape itself.
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

Hoodibaba is making a big mistake - Jehadi terrorist Kiyanahin is not heading army 1 - he is under the foolish impression that he is the head of Army 2 - only he isn't and the pure know it. When green goes against greener, it is the green that loses.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Virupaksha wrote:Aman ki Asha
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/saud ... 65660.html
Admitting massive cash inflows to the Valley, a senior state police officer says that the bulk of the illegal funds meant for Wahhabi groups and other hardline factions are physically transferred across the Line of Control and and at the trading station in Uri in the form of hard currency-both real and fake Indian currency notes-taking advantage of the barter trade being permitted between J&K and Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir. "Checks by customs officers are at best cursory. There are no X-ray machines and other standard international border control equipment. The army merely observes the goings-on," he says. The officer adds that it is impossible to quantify the smuggled funds and that no agency-Central or state-has made any effort to do so.
SO these are funding Ama ki Asha and want all this cross border trade.

Regarding Bollywood, they are a form of Mass Media who do psy-ops , they are also beneficiaries of corrupt money in India and hence have to follow the line of those politicos and their trade interests across the border.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Demonstration of the IEDology of Pakistan targets a mobile phone outlet in Karachi.

Are mobile phone outlets in Karachi taking on the status of gas pipelines and electricity pylons in Balochistan / Baluchistan :?: :

Four injured as another mobile phone outlet attacked
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

Mobile phones that support pictures, video etc., are haraam as they lead to idol worship. Once they abholish them and go back to black and white text only phones of 90s, the pure would let them function. As Mulla Purdah explained it a few days ago, Pakistan will be guided by beards and hijaabs.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

shiv wrote:So Hudoodbhoy is asking that since Pakis have got themselves into this right mess - India now needs to rescue them. Why should India rescue them? because India will have more and more violence from Pakistan if we don't. The question I would like o ask Hudoodbhoy is "What if India says fuq you? we will absord all the violence you send across but will not save you"

What will happen to Pakistan then? I mean Pakhanastan is already in deep doodoo. What does deeper in doodoo man?
Hudoodbhoy himself offers the answer to your question IMHO.
shiv wrote:It has long been true that a little goodwill and friendship would go a long way in laying the basis for rapprochement between India and Pakistan. But improving relations between the two countries is not an optional extra it has become a matter of survival, particularly for us in Pakistan.
Staus quo suits us fine. I think most people in power in Pakistan realize this and hence all the overt and covert attempts to alter the situation on the ground and muddy the water in the international forums.

There is a silverlining here. The appeal to India is an acceptance that all their overt, covert and other attempts have failed. We just need to be on our guards after all pakis are pakis. They will never give up trying.
shiv wrote:In fact a state bordering Iran consisting of Baluchistan and Pakstunistan needs to be created with Gwadar as the sea port
I agree. IMHO access to Afganistan is needed without going through either Iran or Pakistan. Its position right in the middle of Asia cannot be ignored, one reason American's intend to stay there. Look at the countries surrounding it. How far are Russia, China, India or Iran from Af. One missile defence radar here will alter the balance of power for US with all the above countries. So we need access to Af via Baluchistan better still via POK.
Last edited by pankajs on 03 Jan 2012 12:03, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

shiv wrote:What Pakis do not admit is that the people of Pakhnastan can also be divided into AbdulPaki 1 and AbdulPaki 2

Both AbdulPaki 1 and 2 hate India. But AbdulPaki 2 is Taliban. AbdulPaki 1 needs Islam to take over kafir properties in Pakistan and to say that India is bad, but does not want the strict Islam of AbdulPaki 2. For them should screw kafirs and women, but they should not be personally screwed.
Hudood-bhoy has accepted what you are suggesting IMHO. Both AbdulPaki 1 and AbdulPaki 2 can further be divided into army and civvies. He goes on to talk about the army abduls while you focus on the civvies.

One want status quo and "sharbat". The other want to turn pakistan into a 7th century Madina. That is why I say - Pakistan is caught between fools and the faith-fools.
Last edited by pankajs on 03 Jan 2012 20:02, edited 1 time in total.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Yeh all these Fudoodbhoy,Khassan Nizar etc are crying hoarse not because they have suddenly grown human sensibility. They are crying with the realization that they are weak Khusre, Kamme and Ghulam of many powers and the danda of Banta is bigg and well oiled to punish them . To find out the real nature of these Poakroaches, one must study about their behavior in the 80s. The were eagerly waiting with their mouth open in the vain hope that Gulab Jamun will fall in their mouth from Akash. Now their mouth is open because of the jihadi pain in Mush which is increasing by the day and they see their Nawabi Khwabs going down in the only lonly Pakhana of South Asia. Khisiani Billi Khaba Nocche , Loot Na milla tho Jihad Thoo Korri. Fuddhuboy need to worry about Indian buying the choices Lahori Maal like Malick with Cash and get ready to change the Sikh enforced national dress of Salwar Kameej with Lungi and Burkini.
Poakey , terri roz gye thokkii
Phir bhi dewe dhamki phokkii.
Not impressed with this Joakii
Ik din khol ke terra Naarra
Banayege Ashna Tumhe Hamara
Duniya Dekhege woh Nazaara .
Bhaskar
BRFite

Post by Bhaskar »

I am not sure if this is available in the entire world but i believe this is a good view of Pakistan's double game from America's POV

http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeye/episode ... istan.html

Its sad to see what little influence R&AW has nowadays.
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

^ its the same Beeb docu. Has it been shown on any mainstream US TV channel ?
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Iran closes border with Pakistan over military arrest
Iran closed the border with Pakistan on Tuesday after Pakistani border guards detained three Iranian military, PakistanToday.com.pk. said.

The Iranian servicemen were pursuing Pakistani border violators in Iran’s province of Baluchestan in the southeast and followed them into Pakistan. After the Iranians crossed the border, two of them were wounded in the fire exchange and one died of sustained wounds. The Pakistani intruders escaped while Pakistani border guards arrested the two Iranians.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

It must be recognised that when Pervez writes, he is doing it as a homebhoy from the Hood, almost exclusively for an non-Pak constituency of Amirkhans and sundry other gangstas from the West... Nobody gives a shiite about him in Pakisatan. He is still trying to convince the world that there is yet some scope for them to place hope in a certain section of the Pakisatanic population.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Blast kills two in Peshawar

PESHAWAR: Two people were killed and 24 were injured in a blast which took place outside an internet cafe located at the University Road in Peshawar, DawnNews reported.

-------

3 killed, 7 injured in Landi Kotal blast

A bomb hit a busy market in Landi Kotal town of Khyber tribal district, close to Peshawar, killing three people and wounding seven others on Tuesday, a government official told AFP.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

pankajs wrote: Pakistanis are always proud of their rulers. How else is it possible that TSPA, after having having lost 4 wars with India and having lost Half the country in 1971, still have so much support within the country. It is only the outsiders who are trying to create an alternate reality, including some Indians.
Indeed, even this constant refrain from US & India that TSPA-supported terrorism poses a threat to TSP, while true, does not bother the average Abdul. Its an alternate reality created by outsiders as you say. As long as the average Abduls perceive TSPA as holding India at bay, TSPA sits pretty. I am not sure though what will happen if TSPA receives a visible, telling blow from India.