Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Sushupti »

ramana wrote: Edited as OT for this thread.
Last edited by ramana on 10 Apr 2013 23:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ramana
JohnTitor
BRFite

Post by JohnTitor »

Pranav wrote:Jaitley comes out against Modi -
2014 polls: BJP fears minority voters may go with Congress

New Delhi: BJP leader Arun Jaitley fears that the polarisation of minority community votes can create problems during the Lok Sabha elections for the party. Jaitley expressed the apprehension at a party meeting and the move is seen as a hurdle in projecting Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as the prime ministerial candidate even though the party is claiming that all its leaders are united.

At the meeting on Sunday Jaitley said that if in the 2009 Lok Sabha elections votes of the minority community had gone to regional parties and not the Congress, then the BJP would have gained a lot of seats. ...

It is interesting to note that even though there has been a clamour to project Modi as BJP's prime ministerial candidate, leaders like Shatrughan Sinha and Vijay Goel have praised Lak Krishna Advani and advocated that he would make a good prime minister. Even JD(U) leader and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has praised Advani.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/2014-polls-b ... 37-64.html
Pratyush wrote:^^^

Just spin, from the paid media. Besides with or without Modi, the Muslim vote is not going to come to BJP. But Modi may just give enough impetus to the non-committed voter who is sick and tired of the Mal-governence of MMS, to vote out the INC. By voting for Modi as PM.
It might be a strategy of putting kongi's at ease.. better they be complacent than alert.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

It seems Vikram Chandra of NDTV can't find any Modi supporter for his BigFight program. Everybody has refused flatly. Here is one sample of it.

VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

Folks There is a war on twitter and I do not see any handles active
Make it a point to spend 15 minutes in the morning and 15 in the evening
I am spending 10x of that and wife is not happy.
Please reduce my burden
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

Thx Sushupti ji, will do the needful.
Last edited by Abhijit on 10 Apr 2013 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Abhijit wrote:
VikramS wrote:Folks There is a war on twitter and I do not see any handles active
Make it a point to spend 15 minutes in the morning and 15 in the evening
I am spending 10x of that and wife is not happy.
Please reduce my burden
VikramS saar, me new to this twitter-witter business. i created an account. now it is asking me to follow people. should I follow NaMo? or the enemy brigade at undietv?

will delete this msg once somebody answers. thx.
start with following Modi supporters as mentioned by Dhume and Rupa in above post of mine. and then it will grow. You follow your opponent camp handles only to sniff their plans and strategies.

Here are some other handles to follow for BRF flavor.
Atri Ji
https://twitter.com/Kal_Chiron
Muppalla Ji
https://twitter.com/VMuppi
Rajiv Malhotra
https://twitter.com/RajivMessage
https://twitter.com/madhukishwar
https://twitter.com/barbarindian
https://twitter.com/RajeevSrinivasa
https://twitter.com/Swamy39
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Joined teetar just for now. Can you please add gajaakesari to it?
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Who are the big players from Congress on twitter? I don't mean the politicians. I will join twitter and join the battle.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Will join twitter world tonight...
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

RoyG wrote:Who are the big players from Congress on twitter? I don't mean the politicians. I will join twitter and join the battle.
https://twitter.com/UtsavMitra/twitternrega/members

Subscribe to the list to track what the #InternetPappus are upto at the moment, removes the need to actually "follow" the members (and give them unnecessary attention)
Last edited by Lilo on 11 Apr 2013 01:44, edited 1 time in total.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Lilo wrote:
RoyG wrote:Who are the big players from Congress on twitter? I don't mean the politicians. I will join twitter and join the battle.
https://twitter.com/UtsavMitra/twitternrega/members
It's Sanjay Jha who heads eNAREGA https://twitter.com/JhaSanjay( warning: follow him at your own risk). and ofcourse almost all of who's who of MSM on twitter supports Con. e.g. https://twitter.com/sagarikaghose and neutral con supporters like B raman https://twitter.com/SORBONNE75
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

disha wrote:
Joined teetar just for now. Can you please add gajaakesari to it?
and barkhadalal, sudarshan_v1 as well... coupla other peearfites I know active on twitter.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

PP guy leaks India-today survey
http://www.politicsparty.com/shownews.php?newsid=161

What about a survey with question " what if NaMo is projected as PM candidate"?.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

^^ Overly optimistic. Take with a bucket of salt. 30 in UP for BJP is a moonshot. Reduce it by 10. Mah another 5. MP, by 9. Guj by 2. Others I do not know, but think take out another 20. So it will be between 160-170. That is optimistic.

Realistically, stick to 150-160.

If Modi undercurrent is converted to a wave, then the above number (212, my prediction 180-212) will be optimistic.

The money is now with Modi (and hence the panic in Congress camps, even Reliance, the CongI dukanwalla has abandoned ship).
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

PP guy as usual is hallucinating. 150 is a realistic number
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Also doesnt the tally just one over the half way mark!

looks like adjust and fudge to show progress.
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

I think (or maybe hope) that all this nautanki of not projecting NaMo is being orchestrated by BJP + RSS because it is not the right time yet. If NaMo has been decided as the future PM then the bjp+rss have 3 ways to run this.
1. declare right now, let all the vicious cobras in the congi stable spend their venom for the next few months and hope for the venom to dissipate by the time of elections
2. keep the cards close to the chest until the election declaration and then spring it and let NaMo take the congi venom right before the election. He is good at drinking the 'halaahal' and emerging stronger.
3. Go to polls without a clear declared PM and stay in the 'naro wa kunjaro wa' mode so that niku doesn't jump ship and other turd party jokers will not have to be forced to choose sides before the polls.
Not declaring has its advantages thus - such as keeping the possible post-poll allies noncommittal so that they don;t have to drink the 'halaahal' of being branded communal. If they align with a strong BJP after the polls, what are their psecular voters going to do, sue them?
The downside of it is that the BJP loses the massive upsurge in support that the mere NaMo announcement can generate (if I read the situation correctly). But let's look at it dispassionately. Can the NaMo announcement win any seats for BJP that would otherwise be lost? how many? in which states? On the other hand, a NaMo announcement can possibly force the future turd party allies to cut off that possibility by incessant media and congi drumbeat of 'non-inclusive Modi'.

If on the contrary, NaMo hasn't been crowned internally by bjp+ rss, then I pity their senile stupidity.
Vipin_Upadhyay
BRFite

Post by Vipin_Upadhyay »

ok saar, joined Teetar & subscribed you group, bliss to add @vi_upadhyay
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

The only way to describe the survey is - FALSE!!
It is not optimistic or pessimistic, insightful or superficial. It is noise not the signal. We at BR (and I guess the general public) is unnecessary falling for this noise, mainly from the MSM that hate Modi/BJP/RSS/Advani somehow plant news that pretends that it is on one side or has some inside news. Its all made up. If Sangrika Ghosh can simply lie that Modi did not take questions at TV18 function (which he did for 35 minutes), there is no need to read that. If you guys are so desperate, I think I should start up paid news service (I can lie and make news which will push the right buttons).
rgds,
fanne
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Vipin_Upadhyay wrote:
ok saar, joined Teetar & subscribed you group, bliss to add @vi_upadhyay
Done .

All the peearef members on teetar (newly joined or oldies) who dont see them selves already on the list can just subscribe to the list in the meantime. Ill automatically add you to the list whenever i see a name not previously there in the list but there in the subscribed users group

Also any of the members who want their names off the list (for privacy purpose or hiding from SHQ/GHQ or anybody similar or in case of famous mullahs on twitter). Please to DM me on twitter.
As it was originally created as a list for my general use so i have added many members without permissions .
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

very interesting article.
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1130410/j ... WYejVfxF8o
The Ramakrishna Math and Mission headquarters made an exception on Tuesday morning for one Narendra to enter another’s sacred space, throwing open Swami Vivekananda’s room for the Gujarat chief minister to meditate for almost 25 minutes.

p.s. what's this fascination with the PP guy's technicolor reports. haven't we already established that he is a certified loon ?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Rahul M wrote:very interesting article.
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1130410/j ... WYejVfxF8o
The Ramakrishna Math and Mission headquarters made an exception on Tuesday morning for one Narendra to enter another’s sacred space, throwing open Swami Vivekananda’s room for the Gujarat chief minister to meditate for almost 25 minutes.p.s. what's this fascination with the PP guy's technicolor reports. haven't we already established that he is a certified loon ?
Remind me of Swami Vivekanada's promise , his mission to come to Earth to unleash the Indic material spiritual energy which will change the whole world with Ideas. He said he has restarted the stuck time wheel of Indian destiny which will gain momentum in hundred years and keep going, spining for 500 years.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

Memories of 1984 riots, and the importance of nailing Tytler

All trails lead back to the Dynasty's culpability in the 1984 genocide:
Within hours of the anti-Sikh violence breaking out, Pupul Jayakar, a close associate of the Nehru-Gandhi family, went to Indira Gandhi’s son Rajiv Gandhi and urged him to call out the Army to snuff out the violence. With the moral authority that came from having known Rajiv Gandhi’s mother and grandfather, she reminded Rajiv Gandhi that had she been alive, Indira Gandhi would have done just that.

For reasons that one can only surmise, Rajiv Gandhi did not act on her counsel.
As HS Phoolka, the person who has single-handedly pursued the cases against the politicians involved in the 1984 violence, noted, this reeks of double-standards on the Congress’ party, particularly since the same leaders are given to a high-decibel campaign against the Gujarat riots of 2002. “Of course, the guilty of the Gujarat riots too should be punished,” he acknowledges, “but the double-standards of the Congress party should be exposed.” What we saw in 1984 was, he says, “a genocide, the largest massacre in India” since independence. And the Congress is still in denial over it, he adds.
Given its defence of Tytler and other instigators to this day, despite the compelling evidence against them, the Congress has much to answer for for the “original sin” – which showed for the first time in independent India that communal polarisation can pay electoral dividends. Rajiv Gandhi was elected to power in December 1984 with a historic majority in Parliament for the Congress, which ran a shamefully communal campaign that year, which played on the bogey of Sikhs as terrorists.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Someone in BJP should question Rajiv Gandhi's role in 1984, and ask to strip of Bharat Ratna and erase his name from public (like roads, schemes and buildings) declare him as a genocide instigator, because he who said "when a big tree falls, ground shakes" It means-
- instead of curbing riots, he added fuel it.
- covert support to his support to start rampage.

Just demonize the Demon. Ask Congress to condemn Rajiv for his inaction to save secularism. Hurt Congress, so that its leeching tree's mother root is cut and the whole tree dies within no time.
Last edited by kmkraoind on 11 Apr 2013 09:34, edited 1 time in total.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

The Dynasty needs to be branded a Genocidal Dynasty.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

More now jump into the make-hay mode from the NaMo PR bandwagon while sagely appearing to condemn over-exposure (touching concern for Modi on PBM's part, no?) and TV media deception-play (yawn).

Much ado about Modi

Lol read.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

kmkraoind wrote:Someone in BJP should question Rajiv Gandhi's role in 1984, and ask to strip of Bharat Ratna and erase his name from public (like roads, schemes and buildings) declare him as a genocide instigator, because he who said "when a big tree falls, ground shakes" It means-
- instead of curbing riots, he added fuel it.
- covert support to his support to start rampage.

Just demonize the Demon. Ask Congress to condemn Rajiv for his s inaction to save secularism. Hurt Congress, so that its leeching tree's mother root is cut and the whole tree dies within no time.
Do you want BJP to deviate from the path of inclusiveness shown by Windbag Ji?
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

I am really flabbergasted by dynasty and paid media singing of Modi's exclusiveness and Congi's inclusiveness, without giving any solid examples. NaMo is only true secularist, because he is true believer of Dharma.

Strangely, BJP is also not countering it effectively, though there is no exclusiveness in Modi's rule. Probably, they want to give a dud weapon to Congress and will break that weapon at appropriate time.

I am seeing inclusiveness of Congress only in looting and spoil distribution, probably they want to spread this special meaning of "inclusiveness" to their paid media, anal-cysts and scamstars so that they can demonize NaMo, because their goose will be cooked once NaMo comes to power and his juggernaut starts.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Somebody said that "Riots" is not the right word to use with for events in 1984 .
The Sikhs were targeted exclusively. That makes it a pogrom.
This should be used against the CONs. Twitter is the just the place to get the message across because most journos are present there.
Payback time.

PS> This is not misusing the event to make political mileage. This is a damning mirror on the face of a wretched, morally corrupt force .The CONs invented this policy of communal politics and set the course which was repeated elsewhere in India.
Last edited by Neela on 11 Apr 2013 10:22, edited 2 times in total.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Read in paper that the Congi spokeswoman had a very tough time answering questions related to courts decision on Tytler. Did anyone watch that press conference ?
Last edited by jamwal on 11 Apr 2013 10:32, edited 1 time in total.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Memories of 1984 riots, and the importance of nailing Tytler
Others with better access to people in power too were sufficiently disturbed by the goings-on. Within hours of the anti-Sikh violence breaking out, Pupul Jayakar, a close associate of the Nehru-Gandhi family, went to Indira Gandhi’s son Rajiv Gandhi and urged him to call out the Army to snuff out the violence. With the moral authority that came from having known Rajiv Gandhi’s mother and grandfather, she reminded Rajiv Gandhi that had she been alive, Indira Gandhi would have done just that.

For reasons that one can only surmise, Rajiv Gandhi did not act on her counsel. To low-life leaders in the Congress, Rajiv Gandhi’s silence – and his pointed inaction at a moment of impending conflagration – conveyed an unspoken licence to kill. Delhi Police authorities too read much the same message, and effectively stood down from controlling the violence, even though the Police Control Room war receiving a stream of agitated calls for help.

What seemed, on the previous day, to have been spontaneous violence targeting Sikhs turned, over the next three days, into a systematic pogrom directed at Sikhs, orchestrated and in some cases personally overseen by Congress leaders at various levels.
It seems all wise men think alike.
member_21074
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_21074 »

Neela wrote: PS> This is not misusing the event to make political mileage. This is a damning mirror on the face of a wretched, morally corrupt force .The CONs invented this policy of communal politics and set the course which was repeated elsewhere in India.
(MODS: I hope it is right thread to express my twitter philosophy)

I see twitter as a forum to influence biased media outlets and in long term public opinion. Collectively, the majority can dictate an agenda which can force the MSM to revolve around it.

It's already working, since I can see many brands using it to market their products (recent examples : HONDA, Frooti, etc).
If some platform is effective for brand marketing, it can be equally effective for political propaganda marketing. That scares me.
We need to be alert and have a strategy to counter that before that happens.

IMO we are still not using it to it's potential. Can i invite our BR folks to work as a group and set out objectives. Will that be an acceptable approach to our twitter strategy?
anchal
BRFite

Post by anchal »

I don't know about other states but 30 in UP (out of 80) is very much within the range IFF NM is the PM candidate. My own prediction is 40+ seats for BJP from UP in that scenario

For better or worse, UP will decide the PM candidate this time around as well
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Disillusionment with the government saw protests in Delhi. Now protestors take a step further.
Protesters enter Shinde’s house, 142 arrested
What next? PM"s residence ?
Is that an indication of the resentment the populace harbors?
JohnTitor
BRFite

Post by JohnTitor »

NK jealous

Is this going to be a breakup? or just another DDM ploy to confuse voters? Hes done for in bihar if he leaves NDA - joining UPA wont give him anything other than some personal spending money and then CBI raids when he doesn't behave - of all the times to leave, this must be the worst.
JohnTitor
BRFite

Post by JohnTitor »

Neela wrote:Disillusionment with the government saw protests in Delhi. Now protestors take a step further.
Protesters enter Shinde’s house, 142 arrested
What next? PM"s residence ?
Is that an indication of the resentment the populace harbors?
There should be a crackdown - more force than necessary will create more stench against the U-Pee on-A
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

This guys twitter feed is epic Fail - newly minted #InternetPappus

https://twitter.com/HydYouthCong
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

^Those vermin are hiding in their little hole and orgasming in their orgy of dynasty ass licking. I invite every single Rakshak to go tear them a new one. Quite frankly, by the look of their school-boyish slander and taunts, they might have stress incontinence at the sight some some of our star posters barbs, but don't hold back one bit, run them out of town.
munna
BRFite
Location: Pee Arr Eff's resident Constitution Compliance Strategist (Phd, with upper hand)

Post by munna »

Shanta Kumar ki Jai Ho!!! After poor Mr. Kalia, Shanta faction claims another scalp in Punjab. At this rate there will no mass leader worth his name remaining active in the party. If no corrections are made then BJP will get a big fat 0 this time. This shining tower of ego from Palampur has now cost 3 states to BJP. Modi cannot, simply cannot hope to win if he lets mass leaders be shot down by these has beens shunted out from their home states as Prabharis to indulge their sadistic tendencies.

2012 = No Kalia
2013 = No Sidhu
2014 = No Seats

Brilliant no?

Sidhu Ignored: 2013
BJP MP from Amritsar, Navjot Singh Sidhu, will not contest the 2014 Lok Sabha polls as he has been 'sidelined' by his party, his wife and BJP Chief Parliamentary Secretary Navjot Kaur Sidhu said on Wednesday.
On her Facebook page on Sunday, she had written in length expressing anguish over Sidhu not being in the loop to "run the show (of party) even in Amritsar, not to talk about the whole of Punjab". Among the things she wrote on her page, were "evil wins over; still kaliyug; Amritsar loses a real leader, who struggled to make the divine city beautiful. I salute him because truth always wins".
In one of her posts, she had asked whether Sidhu had been ignored "because he will not promote corrupt leaders and those who join the Opposition leaders to defeat their own men, will not be a party to engulf peoples properties, will not ring up police officials to support criminals?"
Kalia Ignored: 2012
The camp of former minister Manoranjan Kalia, who won from Jalandhar (Central) in this election, has been feeling ignored ever since Bhagat Chunni Lal was elected as the leader of BJP legislators in Vidhan Sabha. Kalia was nominated as the leader of BJP legislators in 2007. "With this move of the BJP High Command the chances of Kalia's becoming a minister are getting dim," said a senior BJP leader. Both Kalia and Bhagat are three-time MLAs.
Punjab, HP, Chandigarh and Haryana are threatening to snowball into a balckhole for BJP. But Modi hai na???