AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Post by Virupaksha »

RoyG,

let seemandhra guys vent it. No need to be condescending to them. Give them time to distance. In 2009, I was one of the venters along with them. When you consider something to be yours, the emotions come up.

Thing is, people from seemandhra were made to believe that the split will stopped no matter what.
Last edited by Virupaksha on 18 Feb 2014 18:32, edited 1 time in total.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Reasons for my personal rona-dhona, even though I am a Delhite of Punjabi background.

1) Setting up of Telangana with an official state identity aligned with Nizam, and thus Islamic.

2) Not availing by BJP of current opportunity for entry and thus sabotaging the chances of Hindutva to spread in Seemandhra, thus giving YSRCP and other Missionaries full freedom to further spread their tentacles throughout Seemandhra for another 10 years.

3) Rejection of Telangana Bill would have meant a substantial electoral win for BJP-TDP combine in Seemandhra in upcoming LS and VS elections.

4) Now BJP would get nothing in whole of AP.

5) Without NDA seats from AP, not sure whether NDA can form an NDA govt in Center.

6) YSRCP support to NDA is totally undesirable. In any case may not be forthcoming now.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

RajeshA wrote: 2) Not availing by BJP of current opportunity for entry and thus sabotaging the chances of Hindutva to spread in Seemandhra, thus giving YSRCP and other Missionaries full freedom to further spread their tentacles throughout Seemandhra for another 10 years.

3) Rejection of Telangana Bill would have meant a substantial electoral win for BJP-TDP combine in Seemandhra in upcoming LS and VS elections.

4) Now BJP would get nothing in whole of AP.

5) Without NDA seats from AP, not sure whether NDA can form an NDA govt in Center.
+1 to the above sir... will AP play the role of dooming Indic chances once again, like it did in 2004 by allowing UPA 1 to slip into power? Seems like it anyway.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Mahesh_R wrote:well we can give 'N' number of reasons why BJP and NaMo could not stop the bill..
but from SA people perspective they lost the credibility... I was supporting NM left, right and centre....
not anymore..to HELL with Joker party or Mafia..I am done..when my home is broke in to two .... I would no longer abt which party will rule the city.. since both are responsible for the break-up....
BJP took a wrong strategic decision both in the interests of Hindutva and BJP's electoral fortunes.

However BJP OWED Seemandhra ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Nor did BJP OWE Telangana anything. You're speaking of entitlement. Without sending BJP MPs to Center, don't expect them to look after your interests.

You're redirecting Seemandhra people's anger, which should actually be directed at themselves due to their wrong voting history, towards BJP.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

I don't like what happenned today. My take, powers within bjp
Who do not want bjp to win big (that guarantees namo pmship)
Did the trick today. SS a janta party plant should be kicked out.
Having saId that let me say, telgus love con, the beatIng of
Bjp and namo is just so that they can go ahead and vote con
Or it's b team in 2014
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

RajeshA wrote:
Mahesh_R wrote:well we can give 'N' number of reasons why BJP and NaMo could not stop the bill..
but from SA people perspective they lost the credibility... I was supporting NM left, right and centre....
not anymore..to HELL with Joker party or Mafia..I am done..when my home is broke in to two .... I would no longer abt which party will rule the city.. since both are responsible for the break-up....
BJP took a wrong strategic decision both in the interests of Hindutva and BJP's electoral fortunes.

However BJP OWED Seemandhra ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Nor did BJP OWE Telangana anything. You're speaking of entitlement. Without sending BJP MPs to Center, don't expect them to look after your interests.
There should be a TRUST factor before we vote for a certain MP.. all I am saying is that is GONE..
Going by your analogy there should be ZERO expectation from BJP since its not the one in goi...still we expect them to raise questions and address the concerns of all Indians...
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

RoyG wrote:
Oh please, stop being so dramatic. You're an Indian first. There will be some hiccups along the way. Modi is taking on the entire system. There will be some battles lost, but the war will be won.
Agreed ..will be happy if the war is fought and lost...unfortunately BJP has let us down..
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

Mahesh_R wrote: There should be a TRUST factor before we vote for a certain MP.. all I am saying is that is GONE..
Going by your analogy there should be ZERO expectation from BJP since its not the one in goi...still we expect them to raise questions and address the concerns of all Indians...
and where exactly did it not attempt to do that?

Did the 30 or so amendments come from Sonia or was it because of pressure by BJP?
Seemandhra people in hyderabad had security issue - amendment was brought to bring hyd police under center.
Provide money to support budget deficit - amendment brought
Get more institutions to andhra - bjp has been asking for definitive time frame for the same.

There are institutions to divide water in one way or the other. Will they any less chaotic, possibly no. but such frameworks exist.

Seemandhra's mps DO NOT belong to BJP. So whatever did or didnt do, why is BJP or Namo being held responsible for it? Did BJP give at any time any hint that it will not vote for telangana?

You are flaying at BJP when the fault lies somewhere else.
Last edited by Virupaksha on 18 Feb 2014 18:54, edited 1 time in total.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

What I am worried about is the blackout on proceedings. What kind of democracy is this if they have to pass abill in the parliament with proceedings hidden from the people.
member_25682
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_25682 »

:) So since BJP - somehow didn't stop the partition, we should give the mandate again to Mafia ! Jai ho... love the logic of "Bharat" Rakshak posters ! :-)
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

Dilbu wrote:What I am worried about is the blackout on proceedings. What kind of democracy is this if they have to pass abill in the parliament with proceedings hidden from the people.
look at the history sir, parliament records have been written and rewritten according to the whims of the elected and by the way this is NOT the first time.

You may not remember vote for note scam.
Dasari
BRFite

Post by Dasari »

Now YSRCP will sweep SA. He will use lot of sharp words against Sonia, KKR, Namo and CBN. Not only the state is split but it will be ruined by criminals on both sides. AP deserves this for electing Congress. This is only start. The next will be the ultimate caste and reagional battles with in SA to grab capital. This will be the start of ultimate disintegration of India.
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

Dasari wrote:Now YSRCP will sweep SA. He will use lot of sharp words against Sonia, KKR, Namo and CBN. Not only the state is split but it will be ruined by criminals on both sides. AP deserves this for electing Congress. This is only start. The next will be the ultimate caste and reagional battles with in SA to grab capital. This will be the start of ultimate disintegration of India.
+1 but most people here think this as rona dona...
SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

Khatri wrote::) So since BJP - somehow didn't stop the partition, we should give the mandate again to Mafia ! Jai ho... love the logic of "Bharat" Rakshak posters ! :-)
Please point me to one post that said this?

Also guys please note the frustration of the SA folks on this forum - Many of them are staunch NaMo-vadis not that many hardcore Telangana-vadis here. Reason? The idea of Telangana is not Indic, it is rooted in Islamic rule and Dhimmi mindset. Today we have given fillip to these forces again, the repercussions could be far-reaching. I dont think BJP even considered this and thats where the tragedy lies.
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

congress will get more than 8 seats in this election.

How many of mlas and mps are resigning from congress? Why do you think Botsa is still in congress.

People watching tv screens may not know it, but 2014 elections is a caste fight in andhra.
geeth
BRFite

Post by geeth »

like everybody else, I also would have liked Kongis tasting defeat. But when their own people like Chiranjeevi, Jagan (why did he approach turd front instead of bjp/cbn),KKR etc cheat the people of Andhra and covertly help the Italian mafia, why you guys blame Modi or BJP? Why nobody is bothered about the role played by loksabha speakers over the past couple of decades including that big bongo somnath chatterjee? You do every dirty thing inside the parliament and run for help to bjp. Andhra people in general , by their voting pattern had done great disservice to the nation and they should be held responsible partly for the state of affairs in the country. Sonia is at the helm largely because of YSR and Karunanidhi

Continue electing mafia and its b team because bjp is responsible for what mafia did
Last edited by geeth on 18 Feb 2014 19:15, edited 2 times in total.
SPattath
BRFite

Post by SPattath »

BJP was anyhow not expected to win any seats in SA, why this worry about BJP will not win next GE due to this.
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

SandeepA wrote:.......- Many of them are staunch NaMo-vadis not that many hardcore Telangana-vadis here. .........
-1 in the supporter list of NaMo...
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Mahesh_R wrote:
RajeshA wrote:BJP took a wrong strategic decision both in the interests of Hindutva and BJP's electoral fortunes.

There should be a TRUST factor before we vote for a certain MP.. all I am saying is that is GONE..
So where is the TRUST factor now?

Is it with YSR Jagan Reddy, who like Arvind Kejriwal, though sponsored by Sonia Gandhi, is using the anger towards her regime to boost himself?

Is it with Chandrababu Naidu, who did not have the imagination to offer BJP a deal, it could not reject?

Is it with Kiran Kumar Reddy, who too is carrying out his drama as per the directions of Madam?

Is it with Chiranjeevi, who started out with PRP criticizing Congress and then jumped into boat with them right after elections and still vows by his loyalty to the Congress party?

Is it with all the other Congress MPs who in spite of being 17 in number from Seemandhra could not change the opinion of Congress High Command?

Yes, the TRUST factor is higher with all these Jokers, but TRUST factor with Narendra Modi, who hasn't said an anti-Seemandhra word and in fact spoke of "Jai Seemandhra" right in the middle of Hyderabad in his maiden venture there, he is the one in whom TRUST is gone! Raaaight!!!!
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

As someone who has been working with BJP for the last 20 years, I think I owe a personal apology to all SeemaAndhra members here. I had been pro BJP and had given a lot of people hope here that BJP would do something half decent at least. BJP, today, was complicit in murder of democracy, going along with the dastardly plan hatched by the Congress. People are blaming SS, and what not, but I don't think it was just SS. Anyway, it does not matter now. BJP stands exposed as the B team of the Mafia. They have no guts to stand up for anyone, even their own interests. Maybe NaMo should invest in the same dog biscuits that Sonia throws the D4 in Parliament?

Anyway, it is over. I had made plans to go back to India and campaign for the BJP in TN and Karnataka. I am cancelling all those plans now. I am not going to vote anyone, nor can I, in good conscience, persuade anyone to vote for the BJP. Shame on the BJP. There is no difference between the Cong and BJP and in that respect, Kejriwal is right.
Last edited by Shanmukh on 18 Feb 2014 19:33, edited 1 time in total.
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

RajeshA wrote:............. but TRUST factor with Narendra Modi, who hasn't said an anti-Seemandhra word and in fact spoke of "Jai Seemandhra" right in the middle of Hyderabad in his maiden venture there, he is the one in whom TRUST is gone! Raaaight!!!!
All the parties you mentioned had been there for a while or using the image of previous leaders to get the vote bank, atleast BJP could have got a decent start in SA if it opposed the bill..with the new NaMo wave...
Unfortunately it missed the boat..

And YES you are Raaaight!!!! NaMo has lost the credibility ...with the new NaMo wave they could atleast won 5 MP seats in SA but it will be ZERO now... I doubt if VN will win from his home town Nellore...YES I say that again..... NaMo and BJP has let SA down ..
we never had any TRUST with the parties you have mentioned... atleast the new gen of nitizens...
Its only that there was NO alternatives they survived... NaMo could have used this opp to make it in AP.....
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

nageshks wrote:As someone who has been working with BJP for the last 20 years, I think I owe a personal apology to all SeemaAndhra members here. I had been pro BJP and had given a lot of people hope here that BJP would do something half decent at least. BJP, today, was complicit in murder of democracy, going along with the dastardly plan hatched by the Congress. People are blaming SS, and what not, but I don't think it was just SS. Anyway, it does not matter now. BJP stands exposed as the B team of the Mafia. They have no guts to stand up for anyone, even their own interests. Maybe NaMo should invest in the same dog biscuits that Sonia throws the D4 in Parliament?

Anyway, it is over. I had made plans to go back and campaign for the BJP in TN and Karnataka. I am cancelling all those plans now. I am not going to vote anyone, nor can I, in good conscience, persuade anyone to vote for the BJP. Shame on the BJP. There is no difference between the Cong and BJP and in that respect, Kejriwal is right.
Thank you Nageshks for your honesty...atleast someone here understands what happened today...
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

Mahesh_R,

So whom will you be voting for? CBN, Jagan or Sonia.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

^^^ None... I lost hope...
NaMo was the only hope and not even BJP... but they let us down...
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

nageshks wrote:As someone who has been working with BJP for the last 20 years, I think I owe a personal apology to all SeemaAndhra members here. I had been pro BJP and had given a lot of people hope here that BJP would do something half decent at least. BJP, today, was complicit in murder of democracy, going along with the dastardly plan hatched by the Congress. People are blaming SS, and what not, but I don't think it was just SS. Anyway, it does not matter now. BJP stands exposed as the B team of the Mafia. They have no guts to stand up for anyone, even their own interests. Maybe NaMo should invest in the same dog biscuits that Sonia throws the D4 in Parliament?

Anyway, it is over. I had made plans to go back and campaign for the BJP in TN and Karnataka. I am cancelling all those plans now. I am not going to vote anyone. Shame on the BJP. There is no difference between the Cong and BJP and in that respect, Kejriwal is right.
nageshks ji,

the fight is a long drawn out fight! NaMo is the best Bharatiyas have, but he is the best for today! Not necessarily for tomorrow, and by that I mean after 10-15 years.

NaMo has decided to fight at the head of BJP leadership consisting of snakes, scorpions, jackals, hyenas and vultures, and many are just snails and sloths. He is doing this because he knows that under them there is a sea of dedicated Karyakartas, who will one day rise and take over the party from the trash that is BJP leadership both at Center and many mediocre leaders in the states.

All NaMo can hope for is that this leadership does not sink BJP completely before he can lift it. NaMo just wants Kaal to finish off the current leadership, but he does not want to try and do it himself. His brief is to be BJP's PM candidate, but he does not have the power to intervene in the current going ons.

In another two-days, Sushma Swaraj is going to be history. In fact I believe, this Telangana issue may be used by NaMo and RSS to push even more dead wood out of BJP leadership - LKA, MMJ, etc.

The war takes many turns and sometimes even turns it takes which look like battle defeats turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

What this incident has shown us is that NaMo's hands need to be strengthened even more!

Let's remember NaMo is working for us, for Bharatiyas! If we help him, we help Bharat and Bharatiyas! We should stop considering ourselves Modi-Bhakts, because gods can fall. We are Bhakts of Bharat-Mata! And Bharat-Mata cannot fall!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Anyway, it is over. I had made plans to go back to India and campaign for the BJP in TN and Karnataka. I am cancelling all those plans now. I am not going to vote anyone, nor can I, in good conscience, persuade anyone to vote for the BJP. Shame on the BJP. There is no difference between the Cong and BJP and in that respect, Kejriwal is right.

+1. Its not just the leaders. BJP has shown itself to be the B team and Modi cannot do anything about it.

I had speculated in the NaMo thread that Powell visit was to ensure BJP allows the Telangana vote as the timing of the visit didn't jive.

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 0#p1593970
Maybe the need to meet Modi so urgently was due to the AP state division bill in Lok Sabha?
Who knows what understanding was reached and could still be back stabbed.
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

ramana wrote: +1. Its not just the leaders. BJP has shown itself to be the B team and Modi cannot do anything about it.

I had speculated in the NaMo thread that Powell visit was to ensure BJP allows the Telangana vote as the timing of the visit didn't jive.

Who knows what understanding was reached and could still be back stabbed.
ramana sir.. if the future PM candidate can't stand up to a cause now there is NO hope from him.. atleast from my pov...
If they could reach an understanding or pull him back for a reason they could do it again and again and again and again.....
end of story from my end for NaMo.. no more preaching.. infact few days back i had a big debate on FB with my friends on AAP vs Namo... now I feel they were correct...atleast I should have not got into the debate ... feel like a ass now...
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

RajeshA wrote: Let's remember NaMo is working for us, for Bharatiyas! If we help him, we help Bharat and Bharatiyas! We should stop considering ourselves Modi-Bhakts, because gods can fall. We are Bhakts of Bharat-Mata! And Bharat-Mata cannot fall!
RajeshA,
I have always loved your posts and no offence to you but frankly I dont care abt Mata when my house is burnt down. Yes NaMo was our only hope and today we realized he has fatal flaws too. I wanted to be in India for the GE just to add my vote for NaMo but now I dont care anymore and am leaving.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Sushma Swaraj should now be made a LS candidate from Telangana, and from there only!

No more Madhya Pradesh seat, no Rajya Sabha seat for her! And #NaMo should not campaign for her!
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

SandeepA wrote:............. I dont care abt Mata when my house is burnt down. Yes NaMo was our only hope and today we realized he has fatal flaws too. I wanted to be in India for the GE just to add my vote for NaMo but now I dont care anymore and am leaving.
+1... I will stay away from voting..
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

fanne wrote:I don't like what happenned today. My take, powers within bjp
Who do not want bjp to win big (that guarantees namo pmship)
Did the trick today. SS a janta party plant should be kicked out.
Having saId that let me say, telgus love con, the beatIng of
Bjp and namo is just so that they can go ahead and vote con
Or it's b team in 2014
This is a revenge of old BJP against NaMo, on the same day Yeddy was given the BJP platform in Davangere. The symbolism cannot be lost. NaMo needs to prove the empire is naked before he has the backing to drive changes. Modi had to wait for KA election fiasco before Yeddy could be brought in, wait for clear loss indications in Delhi until Dr.Harshavardhan could be brought in. So after all the kicks D3 has taken (VN seems to be made a PNG in AP politics as punishment for leaving the cabal).
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

SandeepA wrote:
RajeshA wrote: Let's remember NaMo is working for us, for Bharatiyas! If we help him, we help Bharat and Bharatiyas! We should stop considering ourselves Modi-Bhakts, because gods can fall. We are Bhakts of Bharat-Mata! And Bharat-Mata cannot fall!
RajeshA,
I have always loved your posts and no offence to you but frankly I dont care abt Mata when my house is burnt down. Yes NaMo was our only hope and today we realized he has fatal flaws too. I wanted to be in India for the GE just to add my vote for NaMo but now I dont care anymore and am leaving.
I understand!

I just want to add, that there are many many more outcomes possible in Seemandhra and in fact rest of India, which are many many times worse than what you have seen today!

Often we tend to think that we have reached the nadir, the bottom of the pit, but this is just one level. The pit goes on much much deeper. Pakistan, Somalia, Rwanda, etc. are further levels down this pit. And if Bharatiyas start to throw up their hands, those who wish to push us much deeper into the pit, would do so unopposed.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

If ramana is right about Powell visit, there is some thing US is able to black mail Modi with, what is that?
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

I too shall neither vote nor campaign for any party or leader. Am more disillusioned than I thought likely.

Maybe we yindooze really need to be pushed to a corner before a fightback starts? Maybe another 10 yrs of darkness wil finally push us into a corner narrow enough? Dunno but am losing hope. Civilizational suicide I witness. Heavy heart and all.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

IndraD wrote:If ramana is right about Powell visit, there is some thing US is able to black mail Modi with, what is that?
This is just speculation!
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

My support to BJP is gone. Congress was gone case so nothing to expect from them. I was expecting equitable division by BJP all along but in the end Seemandhra got shafted. In the end, Congress and BJP wanted 17 seats and so they secured that region for themselves. TDP can't go with BJP so Congress+ can sweep all 16 and only Khamman is hope for TDP.

In Seemaandhra TDP and YSRC will share the seats. TDP can't support BJP if it has to win Seemandhra.

BJP not only stabbed Seemandhra but stabbed itself. Their National unity and integration with Patel status are now big joke.

Welcome to new Pakistan.
AjitK
BRFite

Post by AjitK »

SandeepA wrote: RajeshA,
... frankly I dont care abt Mata when my house is burnt down. Yes NaMo was our only hope and today we realized he has fatal flaws too.
Didn't the house start burning in 2004? Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the INC in alliance with the TRS in 2004? And the people in Seemandhra still voted for the INC in 2004 and 2009, didn't they? Why blame Modi and the BJP now?
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Hari Seldon wrote:I too shall neither vote nor campaign for any party or leader. Am more disillusioned than I thought likely.

Maybe we yindooze really need to be pushed to a corner before a fightback starts? Maybe another 10 yrs of darkness wil finally push us into a corner narrow enough? Dunno but am losing hope. Civilizational suicide I witness. Heavy heart and all.
There is no such fightback which waits until the situation is dire! One just finds a different level of comfort or one lets the enemy just push the knife into oneself thinking of any resistance as futile.

For the Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh, how much more should the situation become dire, before they start the fightback?

Brits and their children learnt how to divert resistance, by putting up just the right people as opposition! Sonia puts up Chiranjeevi, Kejriwal, Jagan, lets them call her names and then harvests zeher ki kheti.

Looking for more dire circumstances for a fightback is giving into the mirage of the masses being intelligent enough to see through the Maya if only pushed enough.