AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Re: AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Post by Shanmukh »

matrimc wrote:
nageshks wrote:Saar - the BJP has espoused and dumped Telangana (from late 60s) so many times that BJP twists and turns on Telangana are not even news.
Do you mean Jan Sangh? IIRC there was no BJP in 60s. The then Jan Sangh merged into Janata party and after the dissolution of JP most Jan Sangh people formed BJP.
Well - it was done once by Jan Sangh in the late 60s, IIRC. Then RSS picked up that ball and ran with it in the 70s. IIRC, at one point in early 70s, it was the SeemaAndhra region that wanted to separate from Telangana. BJP revived Telangana in the late 90s.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

nageshks wrote:
Rahul M-ji,
My great takleef with the whole affair is the way the BJP has conducted itself, giving the impression that it is the B-Team of the Congress in everything. My greater takleef is about the lost opportunity in SeemaAndhra, a place that has been hard for the BJP to get into. My greatest takleef is the way the BJP raised expectations of the people of SeemaAndhra and then doused them brutally. The last, IMO, is worse than a crime. It is a pointlessly cruel blunder. Let me explain all my three takleefs.

My great takleef:
A few days ago, when I questioned why the BJP had to vote against the introduction - the introduction, mark you, not the promulgation - of the JLP bill (which has gained considerable anti-corruption hype) alongside the mother of all corruption in India, the Congress, I was reminded by many forum members of the Constitutional proprieties that the BJP was duty bound to adhere to. The BJP could have just walked out of the House, pinning Kejriwal to governing Delhi (a task he was wholly unsuited to), but Constitutional proprieties foreclosed that option for the BJP. However, today, on a matter of far greater national importance, no Constitutional proprieties prevented BJP from acquiescing to kicking the SeemaAndhra people after switching cameras off, and passing the Bill in the dark without even a debate. Today, Constitutional proprieties demanded that SeemaAndhra did not deserve a hearing and BJP could go along with any iniquity perpetrated by the Congress against SeemaAndhra, in pursuit of the Congress' narrow political objectives. Is this hypocrisy or what?

My greater takleef:
The BJP has shot itself in the foot in both regions. In Telangana, it is a camp follower, it has no glory. So what if it supported the Telangana interests? The glory for getting Telangana and/or protecting Telangana interests accrues to Congress and TRS. In SeemaAndhra, BJP is classed alongside the betrayer of the SeemaAndhra, Congress. The BJP has earned a lot of blame, and no credit whatsoever. The BJP had a chance to do the correct thing by the SeemaAndhra folks AND gain its own political objectives in the region (in politics, it is rare to get a morally correct stance that coincides with your political objectives). BJP promised to create Telangana, but never screw SeemaAndhra. By refusing to go along with the Congress screwing of SeemaAndhra, and ensuring better terms for SeemaAndhra in this messy divorce, the BJP could have implemented the new Telangana state on its terms, and dictate the agenda. But it chose to destroy its chances.

A lot of folks here are positing that the BJP will grow in Telangana at the expense of the TDP. Oh really? What is the BJP's sales pitch in the region? How is the BJP going to grow at the expense of the TDP here? Kishan Reddy has been focussing on Telangana, to the complete exclusion of SeemaAndhra, for the last 10 years, and he still cannot get even 10% of the vote in the entire region (and BJP has had more than 10% votes in the region in the past). The BJP does not even exist today in most of rural Telangana. The idea that the far more powerful TDP will be wiped out to benefit the much weaker BJP is laughable. Even more problematic is the idea that the TDP's mostly BC voters will find the Reddy-Velama dominated BJP leadership of Telangana attractive. Forget taking the TDP BC voters, the BJP is unlikely to be able to take even the TDP's Reddy voters. The first real test for the BJP is going to be if Kishan Reddy can negotiate the Reddy politics of Nalagonda. Last time over, the great Kishan Reddy managed to get the BJP a grand total of just over 20K votes in Nalagonda (after five years of focus on Telangana). And if Kishan Reddy cannot manage Nalagonda, the idea that he can handle the BC politics of Warangal or the Kamma fights of Khammam are even more ridiculous. Simply put, the TDP-Communist alliance in Telangana will be the real opposition to the TRS and Congress (if the merger of the two happens). Otherwise, it will be a three way fight. In fourth place will be MIM, BJP and Lok Satta Party can fight it out for the fifth and sixth places. All this is the result of the great enterprising sagacity shown by the BJP in shooting itself in the foot. Brutally put, the incompetence of the current leadership of the BJP in Telangana will ensure that the BJP will, at best, be a marginal player for the foreseeable future.

The politics of SeemaAndhra are more and more dominated by business turned politico folks. As long as the BJP does not have a handle into these, the BJP will never amount to much in SeemaAndhra. And it is here that the BJP has lost a huge opportunity. All the businessmen associated with the Congress are looking for new homes, because the Congress has blackened its name so much that it is impossible for the businessmen inside Congress to contest once more on the Congress tickets. And here, the BJP has lost a huge opportunity. Unless you want to argue like `Zero Loss' Sibal, lost opportunity is a huge loss. If the BJP had defended SeemaAndhra, it would have gained the glory of `Defender of Andhra'. And this glory would not have been shared with the single digit SeemaAndhra parties, because all the mobilisation and fighting in Parliament would have been done by the BJP, rather than the TDP or the YCP. And the sentiment and aura, of `Defender of SeemaAndhra' would have stood the BJP in good stead in SeemaAndhra. The BJP could have had its pick of uprooted Congressmen (all Congressmen of SeemaAndhra, by the way) to choose in every district. If the BJP had gone aggressively picking the heavyweights, it would have garnered from every social base except converted Christians). Those who were willing to join with the BJP included some real heavyweights (to my knowledge, Rayapati Sambasiva Rao, Daggubati Purandareshwari and her husband, Prabhakara Rao (of Nuzhividu seeds), and Sabbam Hari). With the present Modi wave in the country, the visibility of these in fighting for SeemaAndhra, and their own personal votebanks, the BJP could have won about 2-3 MP seats on its own (without any TDP - and I am, personally, against a TDP alliance), and in the rest of the state, it would have had an impressive voteshare (my guess would be around 15%), almost uniformly spread in SeemaAndhra. Also, for the first time, the BJP would have penetrated a state that has traditionally been hard for it to get into, and the BJP, in the next five years, could have developed a strong cadre, and foreclosed the chances of the Congress returning, except by merging Jagan. By throwing away the chance, the BJP has squandered a huge opportunity. In sheer growth terms, the BJP had far more potential in SeemaAndhra under a Purandareshwari or Prabhakara Rao, than the BJP will ever have under Kishan Reddy, who has trouble winning his own seat in face of a strong Congress candidate. Also, from my own experiences, a ground level BJP cadre is the first line of defence against EJ penetration. Simply put, where BJP cadre is strong, EJs are weak. And SeemaAndhra is in real danger of becoming a no-go zone for the BJP (a 20% Christian vote is sufficient to finish off the BJP chances in realistic terms. It is around 10-12% in SeemaAndhra now. Goa is an exception, for reasons I won't go into here.)

To make matters worse, they have strengthened the MIM in Telangana (in relative terms, winning 10 seats out of 294 is less impressive than winning 10 seats out of 119) and the EJ dominated Jagan in SeemaAndhra. Both of them hurt the Indics more.

Moral of the story - if you are a lapdog of the Congress, you are not going to get more than the table scraps that the Congress president throws you.

My greatest takleef:
The way the BJP raised hopes that it would fight for the interests of the SeemaAndhra folks (see the statements of Advani, Javadekar, and Venkaiah Naidu just a few days ago) and then doused them brutally, away from the cameras, is unforgivable. It is like leading someone who trusts you into a dark alley and then hand him over to muggers. There was no need to do it if they intended to screw SeemaAndhra all along. They could have said so, and it would have been less cruel. But to pretend to defend SeemaAndhra interests, and then betray them at the last second is pointless, insensate, wanton cruelty. C'est pire qu'un crime, c'est une faute.

Que faire? C'est la vie!

excellent post nageshks garu
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

nageshks wrote: I wrote a long post on the whole affair viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6610&start=3596. Would welcome your opinion whether if I am fooling myself, or have read the situation correctly.
Sir.. well informed post.. can't agree more...
Also wanted to add one more point.. most of the posters here are blaming SA people for voting Panja both in 2004 and 2009 hence they need to blame themselves for the partition...
In the same sense.. is the rest of India not responsible for Panja govt at nayi dilli... ?
why then they post every other day complaining abt the party they choose at the nayi dilli ....

goi is not ONLY formed by the the MP's of SA but including rest of India...

the last para of your post sums up the whole affair and why SA people balme BJP more than Congi for the division....
My greatest takleef:
The way the BJP raised hopes that it would fight for the interests of the SeemaAndhra folks (see the statements of Advani, Javadekar, and Venkaiah Naidu just a few days ago) and then doused them brutally, away from the cameras, is unforgivable. It is like leading someone who trusts you into a dark alley and then hand him over to muggers. There was no need to do it if they intended to screw SeemaAndhra all along. They could have said so, and it would have been less cruel. But to pretend to defend SeemaAndhra interests, and then betray them at the last second is pointless, insensate, wanton cruelty
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

ramana wrote:Folks calm down. All will be well in the end. If its not its not yet the end.

The AP state budget even during the turmoil presented by KKR was about Rs180K crores. So its rich region with bad leaders.
People are good so life marches on.

Indeed.
+1000000000......
Sane voice.
People are good and will prosper.
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

Muppalla wrote: Andhra is still doing good and with in five years if you put a growth policies needed you will beat out every state in India. Be positive sir jee :). All this revenue rhona dhona is unnecessary. It is hugely bad governance of last decade that shows an average man in SA is not doing well. NRGEA crap incread labor costs, sleeping Government did not complete modernizaiton of Vizag, Rajamundry, Vijayawada, Tirupati airports. The stabe neighbor TN did a great job in upgrading the infrastructure to meet the needs of this century.

This is an opportunity for SA to shed the Hyderabad centric aura and eat the bitter pill and go for a real kill :). The pride and the built up political clout are lost but there is no need to lose the economic gravy train. If a 25 seater Gujarat with a desert kind of land can produce a PM material, who knows AP also can do. Now the focus will be there and there will be change of gaurd (the real gaurd and not just the government).

Watch out Vizag, Kakinada to Vijayawada area in the next decade.
Muppalla.. for all these to happen there needs to be a great leader and party to implement the policies without corruption.. I am not saying with united AP there is a chance or has a leader but atleast the house is build and has every other comfort to live in to...
now you are asking us to start fresh and build a house with whole bunch of corrupt contractors ...
do you think it is possible ..pls be realistic.. its easy to build plans but reality is much much harder...
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Good post Nagesh. CoNgress gave option of 0 seats or 25 seats. They took 0 seats to boost their ego.

If they are okay to screw states. Why 370 is an issue all along. They simply flout all laws just like this.

If they win congress gave them powerful weapon.

As for congress for seats they pass any bill anyway. They are capable of ruining country in front of your eyes. They can destroy whole country if some state gives them safe haven. They screw up badly and can run away to Italy like some banana republic rulers do.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Lilo wrote:Mr Narayana murthy with his blood shot anger filled eyes.
I don't remember any actor by that name. A new one? or is it "the" Narayana Murthy? An interesting possibility given his one time lootinant has a cabinet rank and a possible PM candidate.
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

matrimc wrote:
Lilo wrote:Mr Narayana murthy with his blood shot anger filled eyes.
I don't remember any actor by that name. A new one? or is it "the" Narayana Murthy? An interesting possibility given his one time lootinant has a cabinet rank and a possible PM candidate.
here you go....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JACTgrYKzOU[/youtube]
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

SandeepA wrote:The problem is there are many outside the state who pretend to be Indics and have no clue how to go about it. If you have bothered to understand the nuances of the present problem then talk abt it here if you didnt then keep you preachy statements where the sun dont shine. If you dont understand the Tutsis v/s Hutus war somewhere in south eastern Africa, then better stop preaching them about world peace!
Frankly I'm running out of patience with the 'all-indians-from-south-are-madrasis' type.
+1000... well said SandeepA...
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

ShyamSP wrote: If they are okay to screw states. Why 370 is an issue all along. They simply flout all laws just like this.
Last night, my sister asked me why they require electricity in Parliamentt. After all, Parliament functions best (or worst) in the darkness, without lights and cameras, so electricity is unnecessary for the building (unless it is to watch p0rn as that Karnataka MLA dude was doing).
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I think Modi should ask Sushma Swaraj to stand for Lok Sabha from Telangana region. Let Kishan Reddy choose the seat.

"Doodh ka doodh and pani ka pani" can be seen.

There is always the Rajya Sabha way in case of pani.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

ramana wrote:I think Modi should ask Sushma Swaraj to stand for Lok Sabha from Telangana region. Let Kishan Reddy choose the seat.

Here is the challenge :)

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

ramana wrote:I think Modi should ask Sushma Swaraj to stand for Lok Sabha from Telangana region. Let Kishan Reddy choose the seat.

I don't think the Rajya Sabha avenue should be offered to her after she has exhausted a Lok Sabha chance from Telangana. They should let her rot.
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

RajeshA wrote: Public-Private-People Partnership?

BJP has wanted to incorporate this package in the AP Reorganization Bill. If it does not find itself there, NDA can still try to put up a Special package for Seemandhra once it comes to power, considering it a part of its assurances to the state.
Rajesh sir.. there are 90% chances that BJP will come to power in 2014..but there is still 10% of chances it will NOT....
its like asking us to drink the poison now and wait for the doctor to treat us with the medicine which MAY or MAY NOT work ???

Do you think its fair ???
Mahesh_R
BRFite

Post by Mahesh_R »

Sagar G wrote:I say it again the division exists on a bloody map people from both the regions are free to move in and around both the regions or the rest of the country as they wish. So stop pissing over each other and fighting over nothing.
Sagar G... there were many statements issued by TRS, Congi and TDP T- leaders to throw the govt employees, business men and other SA members out of hyd even in United AP.. don't you think they will create more trouble once T-State is created ???
Please don't tell me that Law and Order will be in place to protect the people...

I have a good friend in Blore...who is a builder and has completed more than 10 projects in blore...
he keeps tell me that business in blore is not that easy.. esp real estate.. every project he has started faced issues with local politician who comes and threatens, pick up his share since builder is an outsider in blore and demands a share which doesn't happen with a Kanadiga builder...

Just image what would happen to SA people in Hyd or rest of T-State...
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Mahesh_R wrote:
RajeshA wrote: Public-Private-People Partnership?

BJP has wanted to incorporate this package in the AP Reorganization Bill. If it does not find itself there, NDA can still try to put up a Special package for Seemandhra once it comes to power, considering it a part of its assurances to the state.
Rajesh sir.. there are 90% chances that BJP will come to power in 2014..but there is still 10% of chances it will NOT....
its like asking us to drink the poison now and wait for the doctor to treat us with the medicine which MAY or MAY NOT work ???

Do you think its fair ???
Well actually most parties don't really do what they promise, so even if a party has 100% chances of coming to power, but only 30% of fulfilling those promises, then in this case the chances are still better. Anyway for nothing can one give 100% guarantee.

Secondly if right now BJP has 90% chances of coming to power, then all the more reason for SeemaAndhra to give BJP or some other party that supports BJP, e.g. TDP, all 25 seats so that those chances become 100%.

I am not saying that the anger in SeemaAndhra is not justified. All I am saying is that it should not be directed at somebody who is the least responsible for the situation, just because one had the maximum hope from him.

Modi was not responsible for the anti-SeemaAndhra mood and rhetoric in Telangana. Nor was he the prime mover of the bifurcation bill.

However SeemaAndhra people would have to quickly come to cold rational thinking and see how their interests are best protected, and try to throw out those who are doing only drama and shedding crocodile tears after collusion.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

BJP is actually moving a very important amendment in Rajya Sabha, and they even had it as an important one in Lok Sabha: The Governor would be overseeing security in Hyderabad, and BJP is even insisting on a Constitutional Amendment to that effect.

Owaisi was against this. Imagine BJP Govt in Center would be directly controlling the police force in Owaisi's backyard!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Lilo, The TOI article is a fluff piece. It wants KCR language that made the idea strong but Congress and BJP decisions. I think its trying to hang the blame on KCR.
Medak does need irrigation water. Most of Telangana does.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Mahesh_R, No need for dramatics. The poison was there from day one. Only it has been realized now. RajeshA is proposing an incentive to support NDA for UPA wil not provide any package or parcel.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

RajeshA wrote:BJP is actually moving a very important amendment in Rajya Sabha, and they even had it as an important one in Lok Sabha: The Governor would be overseeing security in Hyderabad, and BJP is even insisting on a Constitutional Amendment to that effect.

Owaisi was against this. Imagine BJP Govt in Center would be directly controlling the police force in Owaisi's backyard!
RajeshA ji,
What of it was not there in the bill passed in LS? Extract posted below.
8. (1) On and from the appointed day, for the purposes of administration of the common capital area, the Governor shall have special responsibility for the security of life, liberty and property of all those who reside in such area.
(2) In particular, the responsibility of the Governor shall extend to matters such as law and order, internal security and security of vital installations, and management and allocation of Government buildings in the common capital area.
(3) In discharge of the functions, the Governor shall, after consulting the Council of Ministers of the State of Telangana, exercise his individual judgment as to the action to be taken:
Provided that if any question arises whether any matter is or is not a matter as respects which the Governor is under this sub-section required to act in the exercise of his individual judgment, the decision of the Governor in his discretion shall be final, and the validity of anything done by the Governor shall not be called in question on the ground that he ought or ought not to have acted in the exercise of his individual judgment.
(4) The Governor shall be assisted by two advisors to be appointed by the Central Government.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

What a farce!!!

Sonia Gandhi demand special package for SeemaAndhra from MMS!

As Rajya Sabha failed to take up the Telangana bill on Wednesday, Congress president Sonia Gandhi spoke to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and demanded special status for Seemandhra for five years after the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.

What stopped her from including in the bill in first place.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

^^

After screwing Telugus, she wants to give "special package" and expect us to to be grateful to her ? notice how the media credit is going to her and not bjp which requested it. All said and done, this "package" would be peanuts.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Lilo wrote:
RajeshA wrote:BJP is actually moving a very important amendment in Rajya Sabha, and they even had it as an important one in Lok Sabha: The Governor would be overseeing security in Hyderabad, and BJP is even insisting on a Constitutional Amendment to that effect.

RajeshA ji,
What of it was not there in the bill passed in LS? Extract posted below.
8. (1) On and from the appointed day, for the purposes of administration of the common capital area, the Governor shall have special responsibility for the security of life, liberty and property of all those who reside in such area.
(2) In particular, the responsibility of the Governor shall extend to matters such as law and order, internal security and security of vital installations, and management and allocation of Government buildings in the common capital area.
(3) In discharge of the functions, the Governor shall, after consulting the Council of Ministers of the State of Telangana, exercise his individual judgment as to the action to be taken:
Provided that if any question arises whether any matter is or is not a matter as respects which the Governor is under this sub-section required to act in the exercise of his individual judgment, the decision of the Governor in his discretion shall be final, and the validity of anything done by the Governor shall not be called in question on the ground that he ought or ought not to have acted in the exercise of his individual judgment.
(4) The Governor shall be assisted by two advisors to be appointed by the Central Government.
Those amendments for the role of Governor are not according to the role prescribed for a Governor and can be challenged in court. Hence the BJP is demanding a Constitutional Amendment for certainty.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Its for five years whereas needed is 20 years atleast.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

wtf, the fun never seems to end on this saga. :) Just telling MMS means what?
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

ramana wrote:What a farce!!!

Sonia Gandhi demand special package for SeemaAndhra from MMS!

As Rajya Sabha failed to take up the Telangana bill on Wednesday, Congress president Sonia Gandhi spoke to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and demanded special status for Seemandhra for five years after the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.

What stopped her from including in the bill in first place.
Ramana garu,
It will be the usual Fait Accompli based blackmailing by both the central parties now ... which is precisely what their collusion on the T bill was meant to achieve.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Muppalla wrote:wtf, the fun never seems to end on this saga. :) Just telling MMS means what?
Sonia demands a package from Sonia via MMS.

Sonia demands: We need to give package
MMS goes to Madam Sonia: Madam, Madam Sonia is demanding.
Sonia: We need to teach Andhra idiots a lesson. No package
MMS with sad face goes to Sonia: Madam, Madam Sonia is not giving an package
Sonia: Oh! god how can we face those Andhra fellows. Fall on her feet and beg.
MMS falls on feet of Sonia: Madam, please we need to give package.
Sonia: Ok 2 crores that is all and it is final.

MMS announces package in Parliament. NDTV flashes, "Sonia gives unbeatable package to Andhra people. It will sweep all AP, err Telangana and no-name place."
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

High Court Issues Notice to Centre on Article 3
In a significant development, the High Court on Tuesday admitted a public interest litigation (PIL) challenging Article 3 of the Constitution, particularly the Constitution (Fifth Amendment) Act, 1955.

PV Krishnaiah, practicing advocate of the High Court, filed the PIL contending that Article 3, particularly the fifth amendment is violating not only to the basic structure of the Constitution but also the preamble of the Constitution.

The petitioner argued that the Union of India has no authority and jurisdiction to invoke Article 3 in so far as it relates to bifurcating the State of Andhra Pradesh as long as Article 371(D) and Article 371(E) of the Constitution are in existence.

He said that the demands for separate Telangana and Andhra states was already settled permanently by way of inserting Article 371(D) in the Constitution by way of Constitution 32nd Amendment Act, 1973.

While admitting the plea, a division bench comprising Chief Justice Kalyan Jyoti Sengupta and Justice PV Sanjay Kumar said the court was not inclined to grant any interim direction sought by the petitioner to stall the process relating to division of AP state. The bench issued notices to the Centre directing it to file its counter affidavit within three weeks and the petitioner was asked to file his reply within two weeks after receiving the counter affidavit from the Centre.

Lagadapati’s Plea Rejected

Dealing with another petition, the bench refused to entertain the PIL filed by Vijayawada MP Lagadapati Rajagopal seeking to declare as “unconstitutional” the approval granted by President Pranab Mukherjee to the AP State Reorganisation Bill, 2013.

Petitioner’s counsel A Satya Prasad contended that the state legislature has rejected the said Bill, and hence, the President cannot recommend the same to Parliament in the absence of the views of the legislative members. Since Article 3 of the constitution makes it mandatory for the President to elicit views of the Legislative Assembly, he should have taken note of the rejection of the bill by the state legislature. Justice Sengupta enquired about the status of the Bill. In reply, assistant solicitor general Ponnam Ashok Goud said the Bill was placed before Parliament and debate is going on.

The Chief Justice then said since the petitioner is a member of Parliament, he could raise his objections in the House. He made it clear that the court was unable to entertain the petition at this juncture. While disposing of the petition, the bench granted liberty to the petitioner to approach the court again if he has any grievances on the issue in future.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

ShyamSP wrote:
Sonia demands a package from Sonia via MMS.

Sonia demands: We need to give package
MMS goes to Madam Sonia: Madam, Madam Sonia is demanding.
Sonia: We need to teach Andhra idiots a lesson. No package
MMS with sad face goes to Sonia: Madam, Madam Sonia is not giving an package
Sonia: Oh! god how can we face those Andhra fellows. Fall on her feet and beg.
MMS falls on feet of Sonia: Madam, please we need to give package.
Sonia: Ok 2 crores that is all and it is final.

MMS announces package in Parliament. NDTV flashes, "Sonia gives unbeatable package to Andhra people. It will sweep all AP, err Telangana and no-name place."

Simply Brilliant :rotfl:
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Rony wrote:Image
What revenues ?
These people don't need any revenues - their Hospitals and schools and police and will work by themselves , their creaky urban infrastructure will transform overnight - just extort them moneybags from the dutty SA leechers and use them to fund upgrades to infrastructure.
BTW do joo know.... in SA even chaddiless street urchins roam decked in gold and silver. If only the dutty SA moneybags want to they can transform SA into Newer New Jersey .
bhavani
BRFite

Post by bhavani »

As lot of people, including me have said, the changes that are happening suit Seema Andhra people. We have been loyal to Congress more than any other states and Congresss has split us. Even now a lot of congress leaders like Chiranjeevi, Botsa are lobbying for the CM post for the remaining 2 months. yada raaja, tadha praja.

http://deccan-journal.com/content/seema ... -shameless
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

bhavani, Root Cause Analysis says RC that which if eleminated would have prevented the incident.

Chiranjivi's PRP that enabled defeat of TDP in 2009 is a root cause.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Modi's upcoming rallies. none in AP. Could have included one in Seemandhra along with Naidu, provide they don't repeat loksabha in rajyasabha..

ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

bhavani wrote:As lot of people, including me have said, the changes that are happening suit Seema Andhra people. We have been loyal to Congress more than any other states and Congresss has split us. Even now a lot of congress leaders like Chiranjeevi, Botsa are lobbying for the CM post for the remaining 2 months. yada raaja, tadha praja.

http://deccan-journal.com/content/seema ... -shameless
Out of all Chiranjeevi is the most disgusting fellow. Botsa character is already know he was thug before as he is now.

Let's name the names from non-T. I can think these now.

Good Fellows:
========
CBN - Tirelessly tried for equal justice and still wants to move Telugu states forward.
KKR - Did his duty, gave a word, resigned from CM and Congress
Lagadapati - Despite all theatrics, He kept his word. He resigned as MP, from Congress and quit politics
Vundavalli - They brought bill. He quit as MP and from Congress
Sailajanath - Fought till last moment. He is now cancer patient.
TG Venkatesh - Fought till last moment

Somireddy, Devineni Uma, Ganta Srinivas,

Neutral:
=====
Jagan - Corrupt and cut deals to escape
Botsa - Corrupt and thug all along
T Subbi Reddy - Telangana or Samaikyandra is not my concern
Panabaka - I go by what Sonia says
Pallam Raju - Andhra MMS.

Disgusting:
=======
Chiru - screwed AP before, screwed AP after, still begging for posts
Purandeswari - insult to NTR
Kavuri - Samaikyavadi, turned back-stabber
KVP - Fake Samaikyavadi all along
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Opinion poll yesterday on a telugu TV channel yesterday - on who is responsible for the mess in LS yesterday

Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

^ The question itself is a psyop for making people to ask the wrong question to themselves.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

looks like its a wakeup call for all the family congress voters in coastal and rayalaseema belt.
Andhra is the state that sent a huge bag of congi MPs in 2004 and 2009.