Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Raja
BRFite

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Raja »

I wish we could fast forward past elections to (hopefully) a Namo victory already. These last weeks are going to be extremely painful.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Raja wrote:I wish we could fast forward past elections to (hopefully) a Namo victory already. These last weeks are going to be extremely painful.
Yep. Gut wrenching...

MAFIA has not yet opened all its cards yet.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

KJoishy wrote:Bangaru Laxman, ex BJP President DEAD.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 221884.cms
one of the more tragic figures of todays politics and durty games of mafia. Good that he has seen Tejpal in jail and pity he could not see BJP back in power.
rohitv
BRFite

Post by rohitv »

AAP ki Adalat with Amith Shah will be re-telecasted at 10 AM today on India TV (557 on Dish). I watched the telecast yesterday. The man's clarity of thought is amazing and so is his convincing communication ability. Audience were clapping and whistling throughout the show.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Hmmm!

rohitv
BRFite

Post by rohitv »

General VK Singh and Sanjeev Tripathi will also address the rally today.
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

Raja wrote:I wish we could fast forward past elections to (hopefully) a Namo victory already. These last weeks are going to be extremely painful.
Need Dilbu to start his anti-Jinx :)
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Yesterday Niku was hammering a thali (steel plate) with his ministers so he could get the special status.
Perhaps yesterday RaGa also got his functions cancelled and ended up with 100 rickshawpullers telling one - mujhe aap problem batao. (I think i heard 'mujhe takleef sikhao' also)

Today NaMo had planned for a 15 lac headcount rally in lucknow and is confident of getting 10 lac. Its been raining for last 2 days in these parts of UP but the sun is shining bright today. The rally maidan has started filling up since morning itself and the TV devta shows a ground with a heavy congregation already.

AK420 also has a rally today in Kanpur. Its raining and the whole rally ground is sogged up bad. Only 2-3 aged groundsmen around are seen.

Indra Devta favours NaMo.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Narayana Rao wrote:
KJoishy wrote:Bangaru Laxman, ex BJP President DEAD.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 221884.cms
one of the more tragic figures of todays politics and durty games of mafia. Good that he has seen Tejpal in jail and pity he could not see BJP back in power.
Happy to see at least some part of justice done. Wish it was better.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

NaMo is going to contest from Benaras so the winds says
this will ensure a win in Chandauli Gazipur, phoolpur and jaunpur.
NaMo interview to an original Benarasi Dainik Jagran is a step towards
ground work.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

A vvd airborne ops would indicate namo contest one seat from Bihar as well to show his commitment to the state and to crush the niku in own backyard.

one seat up, one seat Bihar imho.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

One might call it all 'chunkian' and 'chankian', but one should fight elections from their domicile.
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

^ agree. The other seat should be from gujurat.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

SwamyG wrote:One might call it all 'chunkian' and 'chankian', but one should fight elections from their domicile.
nothing Chankian Saar, just practicality Saar, see although non Congressi former prime ministers VP Singh a place near Illahabad and Chandshekhar Singh Balia were from Purvanchal non are fondly remembered even in their own villages, NaMo from Benaras is going to ensure all Purvanchalese to vote NaMo with around 37 seats ain't it substantial? and Bihar bordering UP which includes Sasaram
home town of Meira Kumar will tilt NaMo, just imagine Meira Kumar former speaker of LS in que for PM (along with salmon khurshid)
beaten in her hometown real juicy salivating prospect, no? so NaMo from Benaras is a smart move IMVHO.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

The rules should ensure politicians do not make these "smart" moves. Domicile changes, it is not necessarily the place of birth or growing up. One cannot be living in Madras with no connection, and suddenly contest from Cuddaph - without any know domicile connections.
subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

vivek.rao wrote:Looks like Amit shah on India tv aap ki adalat! Any one watched? Twitter is saying it was explosive and great
Good to see that NAMO has such generals at his service....
subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

watched Goa CM on a "face the people" kind of tv show. He brought out very clearly the fact that country always wanted a strong leadership , from the times of Rama and Krishna, to that recent ones of IG and AVB. The TV anchor kept on harping that it would mean dictatorship with all power vested in one person. Panikar made a very good distinction between a leader and a dictator. A leader consults others but then takes his own decision and then owns up to the decision even if it was not the correct one. This country always yarned for strong leaders, and when they arrived on the scene, the country excelled. NAMO will win this election hands down because he is that leader who has arrived!
rohitv
BRFite

Post by rohitv »

Kalyan Singh is mincing no words in pointing out appeasement policies of Moulana Mulayam!!
Pointed out monetary help given to only Muslim Girls
Pointed out Mulayam and Congress plan for Muslim reservation out of 27% OBC quota when backward castes among Muslims are already within OBC quota
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

Timesnow reporting Kiran Bedi may join BJP and contest from Delhi.
gashish
BRFite

Post by gashish »

MMJ is speaking at Lucknow now. Uninspiring.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

heard the entire speech of NAMO. Brilliant and moving....
sunnyP
BRFite

Post by sunnyP »

SanjayC wrote:a typical Hindu trait that is currently in fashion: No Hindu politician is acceptable till he is total 100 percent gold, otherwise these dudes will run to vote for politicians hostile to Hindus. This I have seen in so many people I have lost count. The way they hem and haw, inspect a staunch Hindu politician from every angle, weigh him up and down .. it is amazing. But no such inspections for rabidly anti-Hindu politicians or parties, whom they will vote for enthusiastically. Basically, this is a manifestation of inferiority complex in one's own identity.
+1

Would rather vote for a politician who does 80% good things (even if I don't agree with the other 20% of their policies) than vote for the dynasty or turd front leaders who want to destroy the nation for their own monetary gain.
Last edited by sunnyP on 02 Mar 2014 19:16, edited 1 time in total.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Muppalla wrote:I have felt the Modi wave for the first time. We (under the banner of OFBJP) were asked to make calls for spreading NaMo's word as part of election campaign. The selected phone numbers are fro rural UP and are random nature. Instead of us telling about please vote for NaMo, it was mostly a reverse "evangelization" about Modi and why all their relatives will vote for Modi.

I am just scared to believe as I have seen an unbelievable loss in 2009.
I would like to do that too I.e. Make telephone calls to India to canvass votes for BJP. How did you go about it?
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Kejriwal to visit Gujarat to see the truth of Modi development from 5-8 March.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Breaking: The FB event with Shri @narendramodi has been cancelled: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

^^ Good decision. The guy behind NL is from AAP and partnered with NDTV. Now it looks like a sorry lineup. Why did he accept at all.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

They hid it and said NDTV will be one of the channels but mediacrooks exposed the exclusivity.

The Surrogate Interview

On being asked about this deal and why others can’t broadcast, Abhinandan Sekhri, a founder and investor in NL, has this answer as shown in the tweet. Oh yeah! “Not sponsored by anyone… tu nahi samjhega”. So according to AS it’s an NL-FB event and NDTV is the “partner”. Err… “Tu nahi samjhega”! I agree with that part. Nobody understands. AS is an AAP member and the same arrogance that runs through AAP statements runs through this guy’s dialogue too. AS is the one who actually runs NL. Everything in NL is managed by him. Madhu Trehan just does her ‘Clothesline’ once a week or so. AS is also a vendor for NDTV. He runs a firm called ‘SmallScreen’ which produces videos, animations and scripts for many clients. So, without a doubt, AS is a talented guy and the animations and sketches you see on NL mostly come from him and, evidently, his team from SmallScreen.
The change at NL was visible about 10-15 days ago I think. Their site was down for maintenance they said and then it came up in a new avatar and design. What struck me most was a stingingly spiteful article against Tarun Tejpal’s “rape victim” on Valentine’s Day. The writer poured scorn on the victim and made out Tejpal to be the victim of her malicious campaign sort of. Cleverly, as with other MSM morons, the writer of this spiteful and hate-filled article calls Tejpal’s prey “MsTehelka-Assault-Victim”. Astonishing! Why is she Tehelka’s victim and not Tejpal’s victim? Is this the honest discourse Madhu Trehan had promised NL readers? But then Madhu was always an MSM member. Some things don’t change. The name of the author of that article? Nirupama Sekhri! Nice! So that should tell you how NL is now following the “Tejpalisation” of media. Tejpalisation essentially involves reckless writing, writing propaganda for one particular party and their friends and slowly turning a rape victim, in the case of a media celebrity, into the offender. NL as you knew it is over. As a reader points out “Get used to it”! How did this turnaround or compromise happen? It’s not very hard to guess or should I say “Tu nahi samjhega”? I estimate the ownership pattern of NL itself might have changed.
Last edited by vivek.rao on 02 Mar 2014 17:12, edited 2 times in total.
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

Good thing he withdrew. He listened to popular opinion on teetar, fb.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

^^ I am glad he listens to the input of aam admi like us not constrained by cronies.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Since long time NDTV have crossed all the boundaries of journalism. They are officially 'hired character assassins under the veil of journalist'. Its been more than 5 years I have stopped watching any NDTV channel. From 28/11 to be precise.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

namo is even in multiplexes now. the gujrat state govt ad played today in the interval @ blr central bellandur.
Ashok Sarraff
BRFite

Post by Ashok Sarraff »

abhijitm wrote:Since long time NDTV have crossed all the boundaries of journalism. They are officially 'hired character assassins under the veil of journalist'. Its been more than 5 years I have stopped watching any NDTV channel. From 28/11 to be precise.
It was always a commie-congi-"secular" channel that represented anti-national forces. Only, we were taken in by the beautiful faces and refined English the propagandists used.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

NDTV does produce some good discussions, at least tries to get behind the superficial layers on some of the issues. However, it is its political stance that upsets the digestive system inducing vomit.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

Modi's Lucknow Rally speech:

Modi begins to speak 2:16 hours onwards.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

vivek.rao wrote:They hid it and said NDTV will be one of the channels but mediacrooks exposed the exclusivity.
Saw mediacrooks timeline. NaMo and his people need to be very careful while fielding media requests. The newslaundry guy is a proper AAP guy and is rabid anti NaMo. Can only imagine how the interviews of NaMo and Kejriwal would have gone. Definitely dodged that one.
This is not to say NaMo should shy away from tough interviews.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

SwamyG wrote:NDTV does produce some good discussions, at least tries to get behind the superficial layers on some of the issues. However, it is its political stance that upsets the digestive system inducing vomit.
Its a disguise to make them appear credible, to conceal the real agenda. They are like a chef appears to make delicious dishes and then occasionally slips poison slowly in your body. In this case they work on your mind. Evil, very evil. ISI is a better enemy of India. You know what and who you are dealing with. But these ndtv guys? Sheer evils.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

It's been ages I watched undie TV , boycott that piece of $hit.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

If there *is* a Modi win, BRF better gear up for a massive influx of new users. ~5000 registered users right now. Is BRF ready for 50,000 of those? How about bots? Any plan to handle those?

Unintended consequences - don't we all love them.