Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Hari Seldon »

hey, i am @sudarshan_v1. Moi too following BRF lists on twitter. :)
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Hari Seldon wrote:hey, i am @sudarshan_v1. Moi too following BRF lists on twitter. :)
following you now
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

My friend, a chaiwala in Chandni chowk told me even the current PM Manmohan Singh (who then was a finace minister) also knew about the babri demolition.
These congressi guys, I tell you are really extremists
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Looks like another Congress candidate (Ramesh Chandra Tomar from Gautambudh nagar) joined Congress that too after the nomination filing date is over. No more congress candidate there...
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

The tide is turning... seems like the jeans-coffee-ipod heavy 'fashionable youth' who'd more naturally go with a sAAP are also getting unapologetic in their namo support...

member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

Why CNN-IBN's Sagarika Ghose may no longer criticise Modi

http://scroll.in/article/why-cnn-ibns-s ... ?id=655950

A bawling farticle about how vested interests can no longer spew their bile unchecked anymore. Here let me cry a river for u :(( :(( :(( , not :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: . These sh!ts will be losing more than their journalistic freedoms (to lie and defame) in the coming days. Oh man, that will be so much fun. Even the gandhi family doesn't bring forth as much anger in me as these presstitutes. Forget crawling when asked to bend, these worms will be licking dust and more.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

A threat/warning from kolkata's shahi imam...
"You must understand we ruled Hindustan for 1,000 years. But we never made Hindus slaves here, like the British did. We want to live in harmony now," Barkati added. :roll:

But he claimed that Narendra Modi presents a real "threat" and has a warning. "If BJP comes to power, implements the RSS agenda, if they impose uniform civil code, if they stop us from praying, the Muslim clergy and scholars will discuss it and can even proclaim jehad." :shock:
http://www.hindustantimes.com/elections ... 02222.aspx
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

^^^ oye balle balle! Lo ji, peda khao. I talked to a chaiwalla who has an inside track on these things. If the results pan out as expected, many of the current 'journaliste' frauds will be looking for a new industry to start a new career in.

In NaMo's Nanded address he talked about instituting a commission that will fast track the cases on all the current politicos (all the MPs and MLAs). He said that the ones whose corruption or any other illegality is proven, will be thrown in jail and the keys will be thrown away. Irrespective of the party they represent. He also talked about getting back all the money from overseas accounts. The fear in the usual quarters is palpable.
If MPs and MLAs are not going to be spared, what about these media keedas, hain ji?
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Arun Menon wrote:Why CNN-IBN's Sagarika Ghose may no longer criticise Modi

http://scroll.in/article/why-cnn-ibns-s ... ?id=655950

A bawling farticle about how vested interests can no longer spew their bile unchecked anymore. Here let me cry a river for u :(( :(( :(( , not :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: . These sh!ts will be losing more than their journalistic freedoms (to lie and defame) in the coming days. Oh man, that will be so much fun. Even the gandhi family doesn't bring forth as much anger in me as these presstitutes. Forget crawling when asked to bend, these worms will be licking dust and more.
I missed the author name and read like two lines into the fartical and I remembered the stench. The stench of a peculiar variety of hardcore fundamentalist sickularitis mixed with a severe Baki loving WKK syndrome with some added mental issues of Gora worship of the Dah-limp-piles kind. This is Shivam Vij we are talking about, he has a special place among the category 5 morons that have infested Indias "intellectual" class. I stopped reading after that and started looking at the pictures on the site.
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

Hari Seldon wrote:A threat/warning from kolkata's shahi imam...
"You must understand we ruled Hindustan for 1,000 years. But we never made Hindus slaves here, like the British did. We want to live in harmony now," Barkati added. :roll:

But he claimed that Narendra Modi presents a real "threat" and has a warning. "If BJP comes to power, implements the RSS agenda, if they impose uniform civil code, if they stop us from praying, the Muslim clergy and scholars will discuss it and can even proclaim jehad." :shock:

Bring it on B!TCH
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

^^^
"You must understand we ruled Hindustan for 1,000 years. But we never made Hindus slaves here, like the British did. We want to live in harmony now," Barkati added.
fu(king b@$sturd! what a lie! they raped, plundered and murdered hindus. what does he mean by this statement. he must be sent to jail for even considering to bring in here about the past 1000 years of plunder and rape.

how about being a slave under an agreement of pardon for their misrule? they asked for it!

//OT.. let us move it!
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

On that Sagarika Ghose article: It is pay back time for these journos. The cat 5 moron and her husband Rajdeep own a 50 crore Bunglow in New Delhi. Incredible that journos can make so much money. Basically these two will end up in Jail pretty soon.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

last ditch attempt to sew up muslim votes.

the congress should cancel their planned election campaign, instead go to the imam's of every mosque, fall at their feet, swear total 300% allegiance to the Qaum and Shariah and ask them for muslim votes. and menu of janpath would be biryani, haleem and nihari only in total solidarity. throw out the sacks of pasta and hampers of the finest cheese. no wine and pork sausages for sure.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Hari Seldon wrote:A threat/warning from kolkata's shahi imam...

I say bring it on
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

What is to understand in 1000 year rule of medieval barbarians?

Instead even if Hindus rule Arab for 1000 years, it would be civilizing & not be as bad! Must 'understand'!

Total rubbish points.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

kaangress ki maa ek, baap chaar
ab ki baar, Modi sarkar!
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

PB Mehta uvacha.
Modi seems to have been careful about not alienating any of the BJP chief ministers, or even regional leaders. He may sideline a Jaswant Singh or a Sushma Swaraj.

But the real BJP leadership that matters is Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Raman Singh, Vasundhara Raje, Manohar Parrikar and Sushil Kumar Modi. Arguably, in Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka, he might have even deferred a bit too much to local power structures and reproduced old pathologies.

Why does this matter? It suggests that the BJP has potentially more internal checks and balances institutionally than any other party. The Congress has been in this bizarre position for quite a while since Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy’s death: there are no party leaders who have sufficient power that if they were to walk out, they could damage the Congress. The BJP does.

Collectively, this group is better placed structurally to exercise accountability over their leader than any equivalent group in any other party.
http://indianexpress.com/article/opinio ... n-modi/99/
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

muraliravi wrote:
Hari Seldon wrote:A threat/warning from kolkata's shahi imam...]"You must understand we ruled Hindustan for 1,000 years. But we never made Hindus slaves here, like the British did. We want to live in harmony now," Barkati added. :roll: I say bring it on
He is the same Mullha who last year was bosting and challenging if any one can stop him from slaughtering cow in Public. This Man need to have face to face encounter with police to calm down and discuss the law issues bothering him.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

^so jassoo mithaiwala should be A1 as he is not in the D4 Co. A = afpak
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Writers Back Congress, Call Modi Evil :((
http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/ ... z4nntKKDIU
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Modi’s Massive 3D Outreach Campaign Starting Sunday 8)
http://www.theindianrepublic.com/featur ... 31352.html
The Modi juggernaut is all set to gain considerable momentum in the final lap of the campaigning segment for Lok Sabha Elections 2014. Building on the success of the ongoing 185 Vijay Sankalp rallies, Mr Modi is set to take his message across to an even wider audience through 3D projections of himself.

Citizens of Accountable Governance (CAG) is supporting the Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP) in organizing the 3D version of the Vijay Sankalp Divas which will be launched on the 6th April, 2014, with 10-12 planned iterations of the event subsequently.

This novel initiative is an attempt to connect 100 different locations in each round and with 10-12 planned rounds there will be more than 1000 shows in total with Mr. Modi, apart from the 185 rallies he is going to address. Each location would feature technical setup capable of erecting 40x40x35ft projection cubes of Mr Modi delivering his speech live from one of the locations. In the run up to Mr Modi’s 45-60 minute speech, plays and Kavi Sammelans would be organised.

Mr Modi successfully used this technology first during his 2012 Gujarat assembly election campaigns. It was indeed featured in the Guinness Book of World Records as an event with the most number of simultaneous broadcasts (53) across Gujarat. With a planned outreach of 1000 simultaneous broadcasts across the national landscape, Narendra Modi is all set to break his own record.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

It's paisa vs pasina combat: Modi :)
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home ... 200273.cms
Mounting a blistering attack on the Congress in Kurukshetra, he said, "Yeh chunav paise aur pasine ke beech hai. Ek woh log hain jo paisa baha kar chunav jitney ki koshish kar rahe hain aur ek tarf BJP wale pasina baha rahe hain. Kurukshetra ki dharti gawah hai ki pasina bahane vale hi jitenge (This election is between money and sweat. There are people who are spending money like water to try and win the election and on the other those from BJP are toiling hard. But in Kurukshetra, sweat and hardwork will beat money power)."
SagarAg
BRFite

Post by SagarAg »

My Mission 272+ state wise prediction (current allies included):
Andhra Pradesh (42 / 42): 25 (since both TDP and TRS will ally/support BJP before/after polls)
Arunachal Pradesh (2 / 2): 0 (BJP has fighting chance here to gain one of the two seats here)
Assam (14 / 14): 4
Bihar (40 / 40): 26 (very conservative prediction though I myself predict 30+ for BJP from Bihar, its one of the state which is completely under Modi Wave)
Chhattisgarh (11 / 11): 9
NCT of Delhi (7 / 7): 4
Goa (2 / 2): 2
Gujarat (26 / 26): 24
Haryana (10 / 10): 7
Himachal Pradesh (4 / 4): 3
Jammu & Kashmir (6 / 6): 1
Jharkhand (14 / 14): 10
Karnataka (28 / 28): 14
Kerala (20 / 20): 1
Madhya Pradesh (29 / 29): 26 (I am expecting a clean sweep though)
Maharashtra (48 / 48): 30
Manipur (2 / 2): 0 (BJP definitely has a winning chance in one of the two seats here)
Meghalaya (2 / 2): 0
Mizoram (1 / 1): 0
Nagaland (1 / 1): 1 (CM (NPF) recently met Modi ji, I am sure he will support NDA)
Orissa (21 / 21): 1 (This is again very conservative)
Punjab (13 / 13): 8
Rajasthan (25 / 25): 23 (I am expecting clean sweep here also)
Sikkim (1 / 1): 0
Tamil Nadu (39 / 39): 5 (With BJP+ coalition, the game is opened up. I know at back of my mind that JJ will support NDA after elections)
Tripura (2 / 2): 0
Uttar Pradesh (80 / 80): 40
Uttaranchal (5 / 5): 4 (Though I have a feeling it will be another clean sweep by BJP)
West Bengal (42 / 42): 1 (again could be more)
UNION TERRITORIES:
Andaman & Nicobar (1 / 1): 1
Chandigarh (1 / 1): 0 (This is a classic case of the story which we read in childhood that how in fight between two cats over cake, the monkey takes the cake in the end)
Dadra & Nagar Haveli (1 / 1): 1
Daman & Diu (1 / 1): 1
Lakshadweep (1 / 1): 0
Puducherry (1 / 1): 0

Total seats: 272 :D

This is my conservative prediction. Please do add your valued opinions/suggestions if I have over-predicted any of the states/UT here.
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

Modi mentioned the meeting between madam soniaji and shahi imam in his speech in a not too appreciative manner. The imam is in his political cross hairs now along with madam soniaji. Bad move by shahi imam. To save his quom from backwardness he could have supported development.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

A look into the dealings of such ashrafs is warranted.
should be fun facts to know.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

What is this 'Shahi' Imam thing. These guys are bloody 2 paise ka care taker of the Masjid. Why call these bitches Shahi Imam. The days of Shahs are over and so is so called Shia Muslim rule.

~Abki baar Modi Sarkaar
SagarAg
BRFite

Post by SagarAg »

:rotfl: :rotfl:
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Best quote by Modi "Na khata hoon, na khane deta hoon" ; no one in the history of independent India at his position has had b@lls to make such a statement .
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

rajeev srinivasan ‏@RajeevSrinivasa 3m

simple advice about @theeconomist: read it for their data, which is good. their opinions suck, being racist, imperialist, often stupid.
rajeev srinivasan ‏@RajeevSrinivasa 49s

i predict that, once #namo is in power, @theeconomist will suck up to him. they brits have only their journalism left to sell
:lol:
Last edited by Neela on 04 Apr 2014 10:08, edited 1 time in total.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Bahuth hua brashtachaar, athyachaar, balathkaar,
iss baar Modi sarkaar.

Sahi nahi jaathi mahangai ki maar,
iss baar Modi sarkaar.

Pakistani kaat rahe hain sainiko ke sar,
iss baar Modi sarkaar.

Pappu aur uski maa ne dhiya jantha ko dhoka baar baar,
iss baar Modi sarkaar.

Bahuth hua 'secular' 'secular' ka pukaar,
iss baar Modi sarkaar.

secularism ki burqa pehenke karte hain brashtachaar,
iss baar Modi sarkaar.

Modi ko rokne, saare chor ban gaye yaar,
lekin phir bhi iss baar Modi sarkaar.

Modi Modi...jantha ki yahi jai-jaikaar.
iss baar Modi sarkaar.

Garibo ke sapno ko milega aakaar,
iss baar Modi sarkaar.

Dhuniya mein hoga Bhaarath ki mahima ka sakshathkaar,
iss baar Modi sarkaar.

Phir garv se uthega Bhaarath ka sar,
iss baar Modi sarkaar.

bahuth hua Baabar ki puja
iss baar Modi sarkaar.

Gyanvaapi ki bhoomi se shura hoga ye chamathkaar
iss baar Modi sarkaar.

Vikaas, Vijay aur Vignaan...
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

BJP's manifesto which in all probablity would be released post may-16 , i think should be like part-2 of garud purana. :twisted: i.e punishments to be meted for misrule for 10 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garuda_Purana
One particular punishment:
Agnikunda: Snatching other's property by force, gaining undue advantage and unlawfully making best out of everything in the world---> Roasting in agni kunda in inverted position with hands and legs ties under a stick
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

negi wrote:Best quote by Modi "Na khata hoon, na khane deta hoon" ; no one in the history of independent India at his position has had b@lls to make such a statement .
Maybe the idiom doesn't quite translate for an non-native speaker, but does that mean "I don't steal the wealth, nor do I hand out freebies" ?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

On the latest Economist fart
Majorly PhD, Expert ‏@majorlyp 4h

I join Economist in Modi criticism. If you want to kill Muslims, atleast have decency to kill them in a pointless war in some Muslim country
Naina Balmiki ‏@NainaBalmiki 3h

@pranaam37 @sarkar_swati Yes, @TheEconomist supported both Iraq & Afghanistan invasions that killed a million Muslims http://www.economist.com/node/1259408
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Ishrat Jahan case: Won’t name Amit Shah, CBI to tell special court
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new ... ms[quote]A top CBI official told ET that the agency will tell the Special CBI Court that it has "satisfied itself" by probing the material against Shah in the case and that the same does not qualify as "prosecutable evidence".[/quote]
member_28397
BRFite

Post by member_28397 »

Suraj wrote:
negi wrote:Best quote by Modi "Na khata hoon, na khane deta hoon" ; no one in the history of independent India at his position has had b@lls to make such a statement .
Maybe the idiom doesn't quite translate for an non-native speaker, but does that mean "I don't steal the wealth, nor do I hand out freebies" ?
"I dont steal/take bribes nor I let anyone steal/take bribes".
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

I guess those who have been hounding people under false sikular cases for 10+ yrs need to take defensive measures now and hope and pray they escape the wrath of any changed regime.
member_28173
BRFite

Post by member_28173 »

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities ... gujarat/3/

Does this make sense . I give 1/10 ... WHy is Modi Making Gujarat Interesting fight :( I now dislike him :p

Gujarat First... More and More it sounds like Tennnesse in Algore v/s Bush 2000

Yes GPP joining BJP is some solance... But Modi seems to make Gujarat Leaderless.... No MP seems to carry his own weight even if 26/26 .. Not Good for Gujarat. Atleast he should given 1 ticket to GPP.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

VikasRaina wrote:What is this 'Shahi' Imam thing. These guys are bloody 2 paise ka care taker of the Masjid. Why call these bitches Shahi Imam. The days of Shahs are over and so is so called Shia Muslim rule.

~Abki baar Modi Sarkaar
As long as the descendents of Giasuddin Ghazi the mogul kotwal have ruling power, shahi imaam will be revered. Just like indira gandhi (maimuna begum) when went to Afganistan, she decided to ignore Prithviraj's samadhi though offered by Afgan Govt. and visited babur's tomb:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/r ... rGouz8tNAJ
The book “The Life of Indira Nehru Gandhi” (ISBN: 9780007259304) by Katherine Frank sheds light on some of Indira Gandhi’s other love affairs.

It is written that Indira’s first love was with her German teacher at Shantiniketan. Later she had affair with M. O. Mathai (father’s secretary), then Dhirendra Brahmachari (her yoga teacher) and at last with Dinesh Singh (Foreign Minister).

Former Foreign Minister K Natwar Singh made an interesting revelation about Indira Gandhi's affinity to the Mughals in his book “Profile and Letters” (ISBN: 8129102358).

It states that- In 1968 Indira Gandhi as the Prime Minister of India went on an official visit to Afghanistan. Natwar Sing accompanied her as an IFS officer in duty. After having completed the day's long engagements, Indira Gandhi wanted to go out for a ride in the evening.

After going a long distance in the car, Indira Gandhi wanted to visit Babur's burial place, though this was not included in the itinerary. The Afghan security officials tried to dissuade her, but she was adamant. In the end she went to that burial place.

It was a deserted place. She went before Babur's grave, stood there for a few minutes with head bent down in reverence. Natwar Singh stood behind her. When Indira had finished her prayers, she turned back and told Singh “Today we have had our brush with history.” Worth to mention that Babur was the founder of Mughal rule in India, from which the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty have descended.
No wonder nehru govt. insisted on aurangzeb road in lootyens delhi.
Last edited by Manish_Sharma on 04 Apr 2014 11:11, edited 1 time in total.