Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

member_23061
BRFite

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by member_23061 »

Eeek! I thought Rahul M and Rahul Mehta are the same person. Apologies ....... Was confused by the lack of coherence of the posts here but the coherence on the mil threads.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Prasobh wrote:Eeek! I thought Rahul M and Rahul Mehta are the same person. Apologies ....... Was confused by the lack of coherence of the posts here but the coherence on the mil threads.
:rotfl: destructive or constructive interference?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

SRoy wrote:Raw mango is Islamic, but ripe mango is Hindu. :) All in RM's world.
Just add 2 dots at strategic places in Arabic A sign and u will see 2 halal raw baby mangoes hanging nicely in proportion. I have a picture stored some where.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

now we are diverting to haramic verses
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

IndraD wrote:paid media in India (called news traders by Modi) like aajtak, daily Bhaskar, The week, Economist, WJpost all are working in tandem to defame Modi , it is obvious
If modi is looking after Jasodaben's security, there is nothing wrong or sinister. Her privacy was invaded and her life put in jeopardy due to irrational DIE hatred of modi.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Mort Walker wrote:Nachiket,

Yes, but Modiji is India's equivalent of Ronald Reagan and Teddy Roosevelt in one package. :)
On twitter I saw someone say Ronald Reagan Indira Gandhi of America...
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

it is better that she is remote. can you imagine the daily pesterings from elm and assorted "can't do a honest days work" activists - for anything from her that can be then twisted into showing modi is a monster.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

This Sudhansu Trivedi must be removed from the TV channels pronto. He is dull and ineffective. Uninspiring and puts up bad defense. It is dangerous.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Another big voting day dawns. fingers crossed on turnout and seat projections.

Meanwhile, as NM goes to file his nomination from varanasi...

And AAPturds show their high-culture off to kejri's benign approval... by tearing up modi posters in varanasi as kejri went to file his nomination...

Meanwhile, desh mein har dard ki dawa (the medicine to the country's every pain) is finally here.... namo.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Doing the rounds on twitter...

This is what happened when an Indian woman protested during the speech of Sonia Gandhi in Tumkur K'taka. Local media carried reports, apparently.

KLP Dubey
BRFite

Post by KLP Dubey »

SwamyG wrote:This Sudhansu Trivedi must be removed from the TV channels pronto. He is dull and ineffective. Uninspiring and puts up bad defense. It is dangerous.
Don't worry man. At the end of the day this is all just "phaltu ka kaam". Nobody takes the TV channels - and least of all the Inglees channels - seriously. Shri Trivedi, Javadekar, Prasad et al are doing a competent job and this is all that is needed. No need for excellence here.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

AbkiBarModiSarkar ‏@mamtan14 2m

RT @RMantri: >@milinddeora gives Rs 10 cr to St Xavier’s from his MPLAD fund. Its principal sends political messages to students. Convenient
AjitK
BRFite

Post by AjitK »

Some important points made by Arun Shourie in this interview. He says Modi could bring about significant changes regardless of a hostile Rajya Sabha.

Narendra Modi can use Article 254 to push state-level reforms: Arun Shourie
Whether it is changes in labour laws, or the restrictive Agricultural Produce Market Committee Act, or several others, the standard argument against reform is that since the laws are on the concurrent list, states cannot change them till the Centre does. And that, in a fractured Parliament, isn’t going to happen.

Not true, says former NDA disinvestment minister Arun Shourie, and points out that, should he wish, a Narendra Modi — were he to become PM — can bring about genuine federalism and allow the more progressive states to change their laws. In the case of industrial disputes, says Shourie, the argument is that till the Centre raises the ceiling — firms with more than 100 workers require government permission to fire workers or shut down — the states can’t follow suit. “Everyone is reading Article 254(1) of the Constitution... But 254(2) allows the state legislation to prevail provided the President gives his assent — that just means a Modi government has to be in favour of it.”

Why should a Modi wait to try and change the central law — the electoral arithmetic in the Rajya Sabha won’t allow him to — asks Shourie, he should simply allow a Maharashtra or Andhra Pradesh to propose a changed law for themselves and get the President to give his assent.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Prof. Hari of psychohistory, that photo is explosive. Literally, not figuratively, shutting up people.
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 24 Apr 2014 09:25, edited 1 time in total.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Delhi High Court agrees to hear plea for CBI probe into land deals of Robert Vadra firms

The Delhi High Court agreed to hear a PIL seeking a court-monitored CBI probe into various land deals entered into by Robert Vadra firms and grant of licenses to change land use of agricultural plots purchased by his companies in Gurgaon.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/art ... aign=cppst
nawabs
BRFite

Post by nawabs »

Kiran Bedi ‏@thekiranbedi 10h
Dr Frazer,Principal St Xavier is member of a Steering Committee of Planning Commission+Member of Committee for Defence of Teesta Setalvad

Shashi Tharoor "Impressive and thoughtful letter by principal of St Xavier's College Mumbai to young voters. Must read,"
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

nawabs wrote:Kiran Bedi ‏@thekiranbedi 10h
Dr Frazer,Principal St Xavier is member of a Steering Committee of Planning Commission+Member of Committee for Defence of Teesta Setalvad

Shashi Tharoor "Impressive and thoughtful letter by principal of St Xavier's College Mumbai to young voters. Must read,"

Termite queen and fellow termites are rotting out the system from the inside.

Planning commission steering committee???

This fatwa delivering creep is qualified??

Added later

maybe, uncle frazer is advising the planning commission for selection of auto and taxi drivers?? and has been give a hyped job designation to placate western handlers onlee
Last edited by chetak on 24 Apr 2014 10:07, edited 1 time in total.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^Yup. Let's start trending #FrazersFatwa on twitter I say...

matrimc garu, IMO everybody knows about Madam Ammonia's fascist tendencies... but nobody does anything about it only. The brown sepoys complicit in carrying out dirty orders must be exemplarily tarred and feathered I say, by a subsequent indic administration... Only. :evil:
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Press Trust of India ‏@PTI_News 19s

Centre assures Supreme Court that it is not going to take any immediate decision on the appointment of Lokpal.
member_23367
BRFite

Post by member_23367 »

चुनाव प्रचार में राहुल बाबा के साथ अब सोनिया और प्रियंका भी साथ दे रही है ..

इस का मतलब मोदी से लड़ने में राहुल की माँ बहन एक हो गई है
rvishwak
BRFite

Post by rvishwak »

all of varanasi looks saffron now...
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

the way sickulars are running around yelling fire! fire! the whole anthill is about to go into flames with the larvae also...
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

There was a NDTV video of burkha Dutt going to local tea shops to assess the mood of poll bound constituencies. There is one about Varanasi where she goes to a tea stall and asks about the mood. The crowd starts chanting Modi, Modi. She gets pissed off and says most people are saying Modi but let us see some other opinion and finds a person with AAP topi on his head. He says 'jee is bar to Modi jeet jaayega'. You shouls have seen the look on Burkha's face. She asks then why are you wearing the AAP cap. He says it is a nice cap and wearing this but I will vote only for Modi. It was total lol. Then she finds a muslim gentleman who says he will vote for congress. Then with renewed vigour she asks him about Hindu- Musalman polarisation to which he says he is not intersted in discussing such things.
rohitv
BRFite

Post by rohitv »

Gurus! I am in a pitched battle with an #AAPtard who is somehow convinced that India is going to the dogs if Modi comes to the power. He is the kind of AAPtard who religiously believes in drivels like high debt of gujarat (when debt/gdp ration has gone down), high malnutrition in Gujarat (when the reduction in malnutrition is highest for gujarat), toffee model (doesnt know about investment and economics), Gujarat Govt demanding high gas price for RIL (when in reality its for GSPC's own gas) etc. In short he is completely brainwashed and make objections on my FB timeline whenever I make fun of AAP and their antics. So he has asked a question to corner me- "How is BJP funding its huge campaign running into Rs. 5000 Crore, http://www.hindustantimes.com/elections ... 07499.aspx"
I can answer him on the lines of - Its through donations - corporate and public and in any case ECI go through the accounts of Political Parties.
Any further addition to that line of argument?
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

How did he arrive at the figure of 5000 crore? Did BJP says so or is it from official source like ECI? If not tell him it is a fart from khujli and ask for proof.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

And what is the gain of fighting against them, or even winning the argument ? Do you get their vote ? No. Not a productive use of time.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

To those who support "Missionary" white color of new BJP logo on BJP-manifesto

(1) Please also comment on why is BJP silent on supression of census-2011 data on language/religion?

(2) And pls also comment on why lower/outer petals of lotus became green in early 2000s. And Why green band appeared in 1980s , and later increased from 20% to 35% of flag. And now why green band is almost 50% the space minus lotus. There is no law that party symbol should resemble Indian flag.

And btw, my FB postor was made by an independent volunteer based on my status posts. I didnt make nor did I pay anyone to make it. So many people agree with my CT on color change.

===

Anyway, I wont write much here as my comments are "below" the BR-standard.

===

'Btw, I have told these two FACTS ---- that (1) census-2011 data has been suppressed and (2) Congress\BJP\AAP leaders are silent on this suppression of this data ---- to whole Ahmedabad via front page newspaper advt. It is not even an drop compared to rivers of publicity MNC-owners channels are giving to BJP\Congress\AAP. But I did my part of making efforts to spread the truth as far as I can. And advt has many more things such as how we commons can fix the mess without Kalki-vaad.

=====
rohitv wrote:Gurus! I am in a pitched battle with an #AAPtard who is somehow convinced that India is going to the dogs if Modi comes to the power. He is the kind of AAPtard who religiously believes in drivels like high debt of gujarat (when debt/gdp ration has gone down), high malnutrition in Gujarat (when the reduction in malnutrition is highest for gujarat), toffee model (doesnt know about investment and economics), Gujarat Govt demanding high gas price for RIL (when in reality its for GSPC's own gas) etc. In short he is completely brainwashed and make objections on my FB timeline whenever I make fun of AAP and their antics. So he has asked a question to corner me- "How is BJP funding its huge campaign running into Rs. 5000 Crore, http://www.hindustantimes.com/elections ... 07499.aspx"
I can answer him on the lines of - Its through donations - corporate and public and in any case ECI go through the accounts of Political Parties.
The question in bold is a 100% valid question, even if the number of rs 5000 crore may be right or wrong. But BJP expenses are high. In Ahmedabad, LKA is paying Rs 1000 per day to BJP activists and they do nothing. Whereas some 200+ AAPians in Ahmedabad are running from pillar to post distributing pamphlets on their own money !!!!

My take since dec-2012, a year before AAP won Delhi election, has been that

1. vote for AAP is vote for Congress

2. NaMo is far far less bad than Congress

3. So you dont have much choice

4. Solution to the mess is in working to enact good law-drafts. so either vote for candidate who is campaigning good law-drafts, so that vote form him takes his proposals' reach further .

5. and if you dont want to improve law-drafts of India, then vote for NaMo. ''

The ONLY cure to AAP is that you put law-drafts that can fix India, and prove that AK opposes these law-drafts. I have cured many AAPians using this therapy. IMO, there is NO other material evidence against AK. Because all money is coming to media and not to AAP. If only thing you have is NaMo-mask, then I am very sorry to say that it will have no effect on AAPian.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 24 Apr 2014 11:47, edited 2 times in total.
Nitesh
BRFite

Post by Nitesh »

rohit ask them from where he got this figure? anything to back up the claim?. But yes like suraj said don't waste too much time with such brainwashed people
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

Varanasi has been totally and thoroughly Modified. The crowds and mood are unbelievable. Probably the high point of the elections and turning point in history of India.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

When was the last time, whole of DDM, sickular, Politicians, 'Minorities', corrupt, Elites, Libturds, everyone stood shoulder to shoulder for the same cause like they have to oppose Sh.Modi.
Oh wait...Gauri ,Gazanavi's and Abdali's Invasion, Mughal Invasion, Aurangzeb's drive to convert all hindus, EIC invasion, Defending Brits for all their evils, 2001 Parakraman, 26/11 (Mumbai people deserve it), Godhara....
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

pls delete
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 24 Apr 2014 11:37, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

@rohitv

Both Dilbu saars and Suraj saars advice is good. Ask for proof and not newspapers report abt "he said/she said" but don't spend too much time. These committed folks are committed leftists. Thier only agenda is anti-BJP and if you manage to convince him that AAP is a fraud he will vote for CON.

One other thing to stress abt Gujarat is whatever Modi is doing in Gujarat is working for the people there and they have showed their appreciation by voting him back to power again and again.

Put another way, If Modi is being voted back to power again and again by the people of Gujarat his policies must be pro-people and that is all he has claimed.
rvishwak
BRFite

Post by rvishwak »

Vinod Mehta on Times Now complaining that even the channel's reporter is getting carried away with the crowd chanting modi-modi
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

RMji, why are you bowling like Ishant Sharma on a flat deck? not even a tailender takes your bowling seriously
rohitv
BRFite

Post by rohitv »

Dilbu wrote:How did he arrive at the figure of 5000 crore? Did BJP says so or is it from official source like ECI? If not tell him it is a fart from khujli and ask for proof.
Its there in the link in my post. Yes I can question the veracity of this figure too.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Rahul Mehta ji, Why this attempt towards == between Kangress and BJP.
As far color, Other than you I don't think anyone observed or cared about the color, so even if someone was running psy-ops, it failed miserably since no one even noticed nor cared.

I respect you and disagree with you on almost everything but you tend to take CT to fiction level making everyone lose interest.
NaMo is less bad than Congress
OK such statements cause loss of credibility and end of discussions. Seriously you think one should vote for NaMo simply because he is lesser category of badness than congress.
Maybe it is hard to wake up someone who is not asleep to start with.
rohitv
BRFite

Post by rohitv »

Suraj wrote:And what is the gain of fighting against them, or even winning the argument ? Do you get their vote ? No. Not a productive use of time.
Of course I will reply to him in my free time which I have in plenty today since its voting day here and a holiday. I have a reputation of slaying AAPtards and Congis on my timeline which I need to protect :D
Pankajs wrote:Both Dilbu saars and Suraj saars advice is good. Ask for proof and not newspapers report abt "he said/she said" but don't spend too much time. These committed folks are committed leftists. Thier only agenda is anti-BJP and if you manage to convince him that AAP is a fraud he will vote for CON.

One other thing to stress abt Gujarat is whatever Modi is doing in Gujarat is working for the people there and they have showed their appreciation by voting him back to power again and again.

Put another way, If Modi is being voted back to power again and again by the people of Gujarat his policies must be pro-people and that is all he has claimed.
Thanks will add this line of argument too.
vipins
BRFite

Post by vipins »

rohitv wrote:Gurus! I am in a pitched battle with an #AAPtard who is somehow convinced that India is going to the dogs if Modi comes to the power. He is the kind of AAPtard who religiously believes in drivels like high debt of gujarat (when debt/gdp ration has gone down), high malnutrition in Gujarat (when the reduction in malnutrition is highest for gujarat), toffee model (doesnt know about investment and economics), Gujarat Govt demanding high gas price for RIL (when in reality its for GSPC's own gas) etc. In short he is completely brainwashed and make objections on my FB timeline whenever I make fun of AAP and their antics. So he has asked a question to corner me- "How is BJP funding its huge campaign running into Rs. 5000 Crore, http://www.hindustantimes.com/elections ... 07499.aspx"
You should ask him about reservations and naxal issues and electricity problems and TSP and kashmir policy etc as this is not about Gujarat but about Bharat.On FB, I took out one of the main AAPTard in my school time gang and first I made him to agree that supporting naxals is wrong and then asked him why he support kejru as he is giving tickets to naxal supporters.But as Suraj saar said,he didnt changed his mind but 10-15 others who were on fence started chanting abki baar ... :)

For reservations,show them these two links http://articles.economictimes.indiatime ... onal-quota

http://www.firstpost.com/narendra-modi/ ... 62A11.html

Here is keji consolidate Ansari to save sickular votes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6lbN0U0CdA
For TSP and terrorism , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95ikDo6elPg&app=desktop

Here is the article about Dr Devi Shetty talking about NaMo http://articles.economictimes.indiatime ... i-ideology

You can ask him how Kejri saying in front of AAPTards that he have only 500 Rs in his pocket and then declaring income in crores in candidate affidavit.
Last edited by vipins on 24 Apr 2014 11:52, edited 2 times in total.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Also ask him what is his reaction on communal utterings by Shazia Ilmi? If he says it is misquoted then tell him she was caught on video while figures like 5000 crore is being thrown around as told by 'sources'. Point out the difference in credibility. You cannot convince such people so offence is the best defence.Do this consistently and they will think twice before opening their mouth to say such things on your FB page.

If you have time on your hand there is another ishtrategy I usually employ on social network against libtrads. It is to reverse the roles. If a libtard comes and pukes on your timeline your followers get to read his BS. Pre empt this by following a dozen such hard core buggers and attack them viciously on their postings. They should worry more about licking their wounds on their own timeline than attacking you. JMT onlee.
Last edited by Dilbu on 24 Apr 2014 11:48, edited 1 time in total.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

Dilbu wrote:There was a NDTV video of burkha Dutt going to local tea shops to assess the mood of poll bound constituencies. There is one about Varanasi where she goes to a tea stall and asks about the mood. The crowd starts chanting Modi, Modi. She gets pissed off and says most people are saying Modi but let us see some other opinion and finds a person with AAP topi on his head. He says 'jee is bar to Modi jeet jaayega'. You shouls have seen the look on Burkha's face. She asks then why are you wearing the AAP cap. He says it is a nice cap and wearing this but I will vote only for Modi. It was total lol. Then she finds a muslim gentleman who says he will vote for congress. Then with renewed vigour she asks him about Hindu- Musalman polarisation to which he says he is not intersted in discussing such things.
saar is there a link for this ?