Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

harbans
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by harbans »

Rajesh Ji, that seems a pretty good, logical guess/ inference. It would be a whammer of a decision. TN will be lotus for the next 15 years! :)
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

wont happen, he wont budge
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

NaMo in Amethi in Total White Dress. Has he turned Congressi?? Janta will be confoosed onlee.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

X-post:
sum wrote:More assult on Die-nasty:
charge-sheet-on-amethi-m-p-sh-rahul-gandhi
Read it all, the chargesheet on Rahul baba and his performance as MP. No holds barred this.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

hopefully the voters pocketed the money, kept the blankets, enjoyed the daaru and then voted NDA lol.
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

What is the crowd like?
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

kancha wrote:There. QED :rotfl:

HA HA HA :rotfl:

AAPtard ko kuchi bhi dedo... Their IQ won't improve.

Try some Saraswati Lehyam madamji!
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

abhik wrote:What is the crowd like?
Nothing like Amethi has seen before. Modi has come to bury the dienasty, not just remove them.
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

vic wrote:I think general public has decided to vote for MODI. Now every time MSM abuses Modi attitude to vote for Modi becomes more hardened. Every criticism of Modi by MSM is taken as their criticism by voters. I think Modi cannot be brought down by MSM now, he is too far ahead.
What is MSM?
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

a 2 time MP asking list of names of the villages in his district
Retweeted by AbkiBaarModiSarkar
Sambit Patra ‏@sambitswaraj 8m

Rahul has just asked for the List of Names of Villages of Amethi...Kaal tak Yaad karna hai re Baba...
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

MSM - Main Stream Media
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Its tsunamo in amethi, going by reports...

vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

LIVE! Verdict is already out, ma-beta sarkar will end: Modi in Amethi:
"We have not sent Smriti to increase the problems of Rahul Gandhi. He already has a lot of problems. We sent Smriti here to reduce your problems," says Modi, as Smriti Irani looks on from the stage. A sea of orange in Gauriganj.
Modi says he purposely chose Smriti to Amethi because it is among the least developed places in UP. "People here are asking for just basics -- water, electricity, toilets... you are not asking for a Mercedes car or a trip to the US," he says, latching on to the lack of development in the VVIP constituency.
Smriti is not just a celebrity, she is an achiever," he says. "Make my kid sister stand against all the Gandhis, and ask her the names of villages in Amethi. She will be able to tell you the names of 100 villages, the Gandhis put together can only recite the names of 10 villages," says Modi.
Hitting out at Priyanka Gandhi's jibe earlier today, when she said 'who is Smriti', Modi says, how dare anyone ask that question. "Even royalty should not be arrogant enough to ask such a question," he says.
:rotfl:

This is like French revolution. When people complain that they don't have bread, Queen says eat some cake. Priyanaka is like that. I should have tweeted that to Modi
vipins
BRFite

Post by vipins »

NaMo invokes PVNR and Sitaram Kesari in Amethi.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Modi: A gang of 2000 is swindling the nation, I will stop it
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Anantha wrote:Modi: A gang of 2000 is swindling the nation, I will stop it
WOW! Let the Delhi looting club sweat if they are in that list
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

That Speech by Namo in Amethi is out of this world. The best speech ever by him. Speech was full of aggression, wit, humour & anecdotes. He literally destroyed dynasty & congress rule in Amethi & India.

Amethi might spring a surprise on May 16th. Fingers crossed.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Modi: Mother son will start their game for the next 48 hours (read give money to vote). Dont take it.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

http://www.hindustantimes.com/comment/a ... 15444.aspx

Ganga boat man accurately predict results based on their chats with pilgrims that come from all over India.
As per the boatman head who does thois for every election, Modi wave is underestimated by media. "It is going to be a bigger victory than predicted by media".
Nationwide, he foresees Modi and his allies in the NDA winning close to 400 seats. Sitting on a sandbank, a dozen other boatmen agree with this assessment and add that Modi is the great saviour. The BJP rarely gets a mention. - See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/comment/a ... ag4W7.dpuf
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

Anantha wrote:http://www.hindustantimes.com/comment/a ... 15444.aspx

Ganga boat man accurately predict results based on their chats with pilgrims that come from all over India.
As per the boatman head who does thois for every election, Modi wave is underestimated by media. "It is going to be a bigger victory than predicted by media".
Nationwide, he foresees Modi and his allies in the NDA winning close to 400 seats. Sitting on a sandbank, a dozen other boatmen agree with this assessment and add that Modi is the great saviour. The BJP rarely gets a mention. - See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/comment/a ... ag4W7.dpuf
Where is Maulvi Dilbu when you need him. Oh well;
Modi is going to lose only :(( :((

-M
member_28397
BRFite

Post by member_28397 »

05:24 PM Narendra Modi: In 2019, I will come to Amethi to give an account of my performance

any catch phrases for 2019 ;)

here is mine:

Modi Sarkar Dusri Baar :D
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Absolutely brilliant speech by Modi! If you have not seen it, spare 40 minutes and see it with your family/friends. This was a One of a Kind, a genius level focus from his eyes as fire spewed. The Gandhi's cannot but give wimpish responses to that. They don't have the firepower to match the onslaught. Gandhi family stripped bare to the last non existent school toilets in Amethi. No, one doesn't recover from an attack with such firepower.
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

harbans wrote:Absolutely brilliant speech by Modi! If you have not seen it, spare 40 minutes and see it with your family/friends. This was a One of a Kind, a genius level focus from his eyes as fire spewed. The Gandhi's cannot but give wimpish responses to that. They don't have the firepower to match the onslaught. Gandhi family stripped bare to the last non existent school toilets in Amethi. No, one doesn't recover from an attack with such firepower.
what colours are the crowd wearing or how many were bused in from outside and how many were localites

basically how much of a difference on ground is it going to make?

jor se kaho modi will lose onlee :(( :((
bjp will get less than 50 seats and congress will get 450 seats :(( :((
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Lots of saffron. Cannot say how many came from outside, but the crowd would've been 3L plus and so would be local villages and districts. It couldn't have been imported from outside. Doubt Rahul will win Amethi after this onslaught. This will have major repercussions. These kind of speeches have impact.
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Modi's Amethi Rally

Pic from a BJP supporter.

https://twitter.com/siddhu_75/status/46 ... 81/photo/1
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

historic speech. for the first time in history someone has laid bare the smelly skeletons of la phamilia in front of aam janta with gutso. he propped up smriti irani's profile, took a dig at cong and laloo, answered every taunt thrown at him and also tore into the gandhis. all the while not losing sight of development agenda. a masterpiece of a speech -- a masterspeech !
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

Arrey sirji link please......
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Modi: In a democracy rajparivar has no right to ask who you are (Smriti Irani). Let me tell you who (Smriti) she is... She is my younger sister.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ And so finally the Omreta code is broken and smashed by NaMo. Guess this is just the trailer of more such traditions to be smashed

Truly happy to be witness to such a history in the making election first-hand.
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

Link link link please for the amethyst speech
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Abhijit wrote:Arrey sirji link please......
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Modi Rally in Amethi is like Hindi film Climax.Aftr destroying all the evil men, hero Modi now enters den of the Villian to Vanquish Him :mrgreen:
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ If only Rajmata had also been subjected to this barrage and made to sweat every ounce.

Chalo, 2019 mein unko bhi decimate kar do
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

MaharathiArjun wrote:05:24 PM Narendra Modi: In 2019, I will come to Amethi to give an account of my performance

any catch phrases for 2019 ;)

here is mine:

Modi Sarkar Dusri Baar :D
Modi Sarka phir ek baar
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Sumeet wrote:I have talked to some Punjabis and they are leaning towards AAP. Everyone is pissed at SAD. They say they are corrupt and have spoilt youth of Punjab by promoting drug culture.

AAP may get a new life from Punjab. Any learned member who can shed more light on this issue ?
The volunteers I know in Punjab say that most BJP leaders, SAD leaders and Congress leaders are neck deep in illegal drug business and legal/illegal liquor business. And most of these leaders are also into legal\illegal land mafiagiri. Using paid media, AAP-apex has convinced people that AAP-leaders will solve drug problem , liquor problem, reduce land mafiagiri etc etc. Just as using paid-media, BJP-apex had in 1996 fooled voters into believing that BJP-leaders will reduce Bangladeshi infiltration , control population, stop missionaries , expel MNC-owners etc etc. And just as BJP-apex using paid-media has fooled people again today into believing that BJP-leaders will reduce Bangladeshi infiltration , control population, stop missionaries , expel MNC-owners etc etc.

BJP-leaders could not fool Punjabi voters that BJP-leaders will reduce drug problem , liquor problem etc because many BJP-leaders themselves are neck deep inti all sorts of nefarious businesses. Even NaMo could not convince = fool Punjabi voters that BJP will reduce drug problem. In fact, NaMO pehaps knew that convincing = fooling Punjabi voters that "NaMo or BJP-leaders can reduce drug problem is impossible", which is why perhaps there isnt much mention of drug problem in NaMo's speeches or Modifesto.

The activists should try to convince Punjabi voters that AAP is non-solution to drug, liquor, land-mafia problems NOT by showing NaMo-masks, that IMO, that aint gonna work now. IMO, Punjabi voters can convinced that AAP is useless ONLY by actually detailing law-drafts that can reduce drug damage, liquor consumption, tobacco consumption, land mafiagiri etc etc .

Added later :

BJP manifesto of 1996/1998 on Bangladeshi infiltration
BJP manifesto of 1998 on Bangladeshi infiltration . see http://bjpelectionmanifesto.com/pdf/manifesto1998.pdf , search for word Bangladeshi

Illegal Infiltration

THE Congress and United Front Governments for their own narrow and selfish reasons have been deliberately negligent of this problem. The total number of illegal infiltrators from Bangladesh is officially ascertained at
over 1.7 crore. The adverse impact of this on our economy and social and political order poses problems of grave magnitude. This cannot be allowed to continue. Our Government will:

1. Take more stringent measures to intercept illegal infiltrators and turn them back. Fencing of the border wherever possible will be urgently taken up. Border patrolling will be intensified;

2. Initiate steps to detect illegal infiltrators and delete their names from electoral rolls;

3. Maintain a national register of citizens.
===============

And here are lines from 1996 manifesto
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... 6ZXNlKT9_A

soc.culture.bengali
Highlights of the BJP's Election Manifesto - 1996

"The BJP is committed to tackling the menace of Bangladeshi infiltration. Towards this end, infiltrators will be detected, their names will be deleted from voters' lists and they will be deported to the country of their origin."[/Quote]

Now I couldnt find links to 1991, 1994 etc manifesto. But I remember reading their print copies way back then. And these manifesto too had lines on Bangladeshi infiltrators. My point is --- expelling Bangladeshi has been just another Ram Janam Bhoomi Devalaya for BJP-leaders. Its just another drum that they beat when polls come and forget the at 6pm on the day poll ends. So please dont waste your hopes. NaMo has been far less bad leaders India has. But rest of the BJP consists of thugees Jetley, Shourie, Yashwant and many more. One Pramod less is welcome sign, but thats about it. So please dont waste your hopes that BJP-leaders will expel even one lakh Bangladeshi in next 5 years. Basically, media has been paid. Which is why not even one paid-mediamen is confronting NaMo with ABV's fake promises on Bangladeshi issue in 1996 and then in 1998 again.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 05 May 2014 20:56, edited 4 times in total.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Is it your case that most people in India don't know this, or have no suspicion of this whatsoever and that as a consequence they are voting for BJP?

Or that most politicians are crooks, with a few exceptions like you?
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Just watching the shortened speech on Times Now. Wow, irrespective of the results in Amethi; this is the killing spirit one desired from a leader.

The only slip I saw was when Modi said 'I sent Smriti....' :rotfl: the usage of 'I' is a loaded word and Modi knows he has won the elections.

'Aap ki moon mein ghee Shakkar' jibe at Sonia was hilarious. Gosh, made my morning.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Fearing NaMo - With election results less than a fortnight away, a drumbeat of alarmism is making itself heard. Its target: Narendra Modi
This ecosystem’s biggest fear is that the reduction of poverty will rob it of a cause and, in some instances, livelihood. My claim may sound fantastic, but it is a fact that the business of fixing poverty runs into billions of dollars and it is very important for these people to ensure poverty remains the primary social challenge (Capital Calculus, 5 August). So it was hardly surprising that the news about the reduction in poverty received the silent treatment from the Congress-led United Progressive Alliance (UPA). It is only with the onset of elections that it staked claim to this superb achievement. Too little, too late.

Similarly, those operating in the so-called secularism industry are keen to keep alive the fear of communalism. We have already seen what such misplaced opportunism has achieved in Uttar Pradesh under the oversight of the self-proclaimed defender of minorities, the Samajwadi Party. The attempt to calibrate polarization went hopelessly awry leading to one of the worst communal carnages in western Uttar Pradesh—over 50,000 people have been displaced from their homes, many forever. The subsequent blame game has spilled over into the election campaign. Like I wrote last week, people would be mistaken into believing that this election is a Hindu-Muslim face-off. In reality, it is one about electing a political formation that can fulfil aspirations.

It is also possible that those opposed to Modi fear him for being an outsider in Delhi. As a politician who gained a reputation (some would say notoriety) at the state level, he is a virtual newcomer to Delhi. And he has signalled his intent to alter the status quo. This, I believe, is the real fear of the cosy cabal that dominates India’s polity.

It is the country’s worst-kept secret that a cabal of politicians, bureaucrats, journalists, rich individuals and power brokers controls Delhi’s power equations. In the aftermath of the scandals that surfaced in the second tenure of the UPA, this cabal had developed structural fault lines, but has recouped since. For Modi to survive, he has to either make peace with this cabal or spawn an alternative power structure. The latter can only mean an end to the status quo, and the growing insecurity among members of this clique suggests that this might be his preference.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

RajeshA wrote:Thalaivar Rajinikanth makes Twitter debut @SuperStarRajini

I wonder if NaMo wants to bring in Rajnikanth into BJP and then make a go at power in Tamil Nadu in the assembly elections slated for April 2016.

With Modi as PM at the center, Rajnikanth can expect a lot more political and security support from Modi.
It must be to promote his new movie....he had the opportunity he did not stick his head out. Now that Amma will not get a landslide victory, people will watch the changing winds. Amma is still the goonda dictator of TN.