Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

sumishi
BRFite

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Post by sumishi »

krishnan wrote:Image
SanjayC wrote:^^^ Now we know why all exit polls are going haywire since 2004 elections when EVMs were introduced , and why BJP keeps getting "shock defeats" that defy expectations of people as well as psephologists. From Navin Chawla to Sampat, all CEC are Cong stooges. Subverting the electoral mandate through fraud is high treason, and quick trials and suitable punishment must follow for whoever is involved.
Shouldn't this probable scenario be spread like wildfire on the SM by the SM aficionados so that lottsa people prick their ears? If this scenario turns out to be true, there will be more chances of serious questions being raised. If it really is a "figment of fertile imagination," we can always act red-faced -- small price to pay for what's at stake. :roll:
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

^^^Loh Purush and MMS are stepping off the stage.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

chaanakya wrote:Well Gujarat MP RJ, CH TN WB OR BH have proven it wrong, time and again.Why this tendency to insult Voters' mandate?
Can you distinguish between state elections (where dynasty has no stake) and central elections (where dynasty would stick like a leech with force or fraud)?
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

And how many seats Congis got in those states in Loksabha Elections? Any Idea, that you may have about it?
brat
BRFite

Post by brat »

Karan M wrote:
krishnan wrote:Image
If this is true...
Dhoti shivering :mrgreen:
NaMo will lose onlee. :(( :(( :(( and all that..

Folks, any Lungi dance Meets on 16/17th in BLR or is it too early :oops:
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Firstpost ‏@firstpostin 1m
Nitin Gadkari: It is up to the regional leadership of the NCP to decide on a possible alliance with BJP | CNN-IBN
Firstpost ‏@firstpostin 39s
Nitin Gadkari: In politics, no one is enemies or friends. And in cricket and politics, nothing can be predicted | CNN-IBN
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

This is related to EVM magic, i know this has been discussed how exactly does people think EVM magic will be done?is it before polling, during polling or after pollin? How many people may be required to do it? If the thing is happening since 10 yrs, then there might be atleast two set of people who have changed. How come so many people or even congress turncoats do not leak this information for 10 yrs? can we silence so many people to secrecy without even a whiff of doubt by lakhs of sangh karyakartas?
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

Sreedharan will make excelant RM. But will he take it is the question. Age may be a factor and political affiliation is unkown.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

SP is alleged to be the one who helped DI escape after 1993 bomb blast. He and AP are crooks. Say no to NCP unless you can make constitutional ammendments after giving them chota-mota role.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

pankajs wrote:
Manoj Anand ‏@manojananda 45m

My sources in #Delhi claims that legislature party of #AamAadmiParty in Delhi is almost on verge of split..at least 8 MLAs r ready revolt..
Will the Delhi assembly be revived in that case?
Amit Malviya ‏@malviyamit 53m

Rahul Gandhi ki izzat bachao abhiyaan shuru ho gaya hai.. #Congress
Tajinder Pal S Bagga ‏@tajinderbagga 1h

Congress supported Governors began to move before Election Results http://shar.es/S90bU http://fb.me/6Uo7ie2uV
If AAP is split and Govt is formed, there will be 10-12 sAAP's including Khujli who will not allow the assembly to function.
The right thing to do is dissolve the assembly, order fresh Delhi election. Just like Khujli baba did to Modi and Sheila dixit, Wherever Khujli stands in Delhi a strong candidate like Kiran Bedi/ a senior leader should be fielded and Khujli must be defeated. Khujli and sAAPs need to be finished completely
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

Supratik wrote:SP is alleged to be the one who helped DI escape after 1993 bomb blast. He and AP are crooks. Say no to NCP unless you can make constitutional ammendments after giving them chota-mota role.
Who is DI?
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

VikasRaina wrote:Delhi Assembly should be dissolved and new polls around. Each and Every AAPTurd must be comprehensively defeated. No need to take support for some of the AAPturds to form govt.
In this euphoria, BJP can easily sweep Delhi and form govt by BJP MLA's. Let AAP and its masters suffer the wrath of Aam Aadmi in whose name they have created chaos.
People liek Somnath Bharti and Prashant Bhushan should be made to spend rest of their lives outside Tis Hazari court fighting their cases.
Completely agree. Not only this, if there is a split, Crazywal can milk that situation (sympathy) and probably even some of voters might think BJP is playing game for power. So let, dissolve assembly.
1. So that many of sAAP can be crushed.
2. Plans are afoot to increase EC body from 3 to 5 (to nullify Janpath, oops Sampath).
3. I think Najeeb Jung is a decent man (if not cooperative, change him too), because since Delhi is under President rule, Lt Gov controls Delhi admin.
4. Let declare Kiran Bedi as CM candidate and go for polls.
A. Kill sAAP' Delhi base forever.
B. Neutralize Crazywal in his home turf.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

DI - dawood
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Perhaps one of the most gratifying things to see as observers of history making is how Narendrabhai Damodardas Modi and Amit Shah combo would be playing the whole Indian political scene - Mamatas and Mulayams, Mayas and Jayas, Communists and Congis, Pawars and Ahmed Patels!

We would be witness to sheer beauty of politics at its most cunning!

In the next 5 years, this duo would be finishing off every political satrap not aligned with Hindutva!
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

Singha wrote:DI - dawood
Dhanyawad
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

I see a future PM in Amit Shah. It's exhilarating to even think of such a cunning, intelligent & clever man working for India's prosperity. India will truly become a global bad ass.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Supratik wrote:Sreedharan will make excelant RM. But will he take it is the question. Age may be a factor and political affiliation is unkown.
In March itself, Sreedharan endorsed Modi.
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/metro ... 24551.html

New Delhi: 'Metro man' E Sreedharan came out in support of BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, saying he hoped bold decisions under his leadership will fasten government's decision-making process. "Our problem is basically delay in taking government decisions and bureaucracy is responsible for it. We don't have self confidence to take bold decisions," Sreedharan, former managing director of Delhi Metro, said. Although he did not blame either central or the state government,

Sreedharan said he hoped that Modi will hasten the decision making process in the country. "I think there will be a change in decision making process. From what I have seen, the decisions he (Modi) has taken till now were very fast," Sreedharan said. E Sreedharan. Reuters E Sreedharan. Reuters Giving an example of good work done by Modi's administration in Gujarat, he said, "the factory in Salvi in Vadodra district of Gujarat for producing metro trains was set up in record time of 18 months."

Sreedharan was speaking to reporters before an event organised by the Japan Embassy to felicitate him for his contribution in "strengthening Japan's presence in India and to promoting friendly relations between Japan and India through the Delhi Metro project."
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Chandragupta wrote:I see a future PM in Amit Shah. It's exhilarating to even think of such a cunning, intelligent & clever man working for India's prosperity. India will truly become a global bad ass.
Oh Man! The venom traitors like Sid Varadarajan,Rana Ayyub,Shoma Choudhary, rapist Tejpal,AAP scums have for Amit Shah has reached gigantic proportions. Every month they spew venom on us making up story after story. When I see these scums, I know he is the best man for India's interests.
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

vivek.rao wrote:
Chandragupta wrote:I see a future PM in Amit Shah. It's exhilarating to even think of such a cunning, intelligent & clever man working for India's prosperity. India will truly become a global bad ass.
Oh Man! The venom traitors like Sid Varadarajan,Rana Ayyub,Shoma Choudhary, rapist Tejpal,AAP scums have for Amit Shah has reached gigantic proportions. Every month they spew venom on us making up story after story. When I see these scums, I know he is the best man for India's interests.
Can't Amit Shah and Narendra Modi sue them for defamation?
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Don't know. It is basically Ishrat case or Spying case. The same lies irrespective of what the courts, CBI say. CBI dropped all charges. Still, they keep repeating same lies. one day in Carvan or blog or Huffingtonpost ... the list is endless
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

vivek.rao wrote:Don't know. It is basically Ishrat case or Spying case. The same lies irrespective of what the courts, CBI say. CBI dropped all charges. Still, they keep repeating same lies. one day in Carvan or blog or Huffingtonpost ... the list is endless
I say, sue them for millions of dollars. Will teach them a lesson, for sure. Sue also all those in the Western Media for spreading lies. My hubby was watching a French channel (don't remember which one) this morning where the newsreporter went on and on about Gujarat riots and Modi being anti-minority. I asked my hubby to switch off the TV as I could not bear it.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Rafale deal is not done yet. GoI also has refused to provide any guarantee. French must behave!
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

abhijitm wrote:Rafale deal is not done yet. GoI also has refused to provide any guarantee. French must behave!
Could have been a Swiss French channel. I wasn't watching so can't say.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Shamlee wrote:
vivek.rao wrote:Don't know. It is basically Ishrat case or Spying case. The same lies irrespective of what the courts, CBI say. CBI dropped all charges. Still, they keep repeating same lies. one day in Carvan or blog or Huffingtonpost ... the list is endless
I say, sue them for millions of dollars. Will teach them a lesson, for sure.
Exactly. Drag them to court for running naxal like extra judiciary system. Put them behind bars.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Looking at Amaresh Mishras' tweets threatening mass killing of Sanghi's and their families if BJP wins elections, is the INC upto something? Are there really plans of "Stop Modi at any Cost" afoot? Is Sampath ECI the next hurdle, if that is passed is there a possibility of Tahrir square massacre of protesters in case of usurpation of power. Is the appointment of a new Army Chief not fully in control in 2-3 days a factor in what is being planned? I hope intel agencies are monitoring likes of Misra. Though i would prefer him being arrested and put behind bars.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

amresh mishra is chutiya banaving...
member_28352
BRFite

Post by member_28352 »

What is that guy smoking? Does he need mental health help?
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Why BJP is sending representatives on psycho karan thappad's shows? He is off his medication for some time and stooped to a level, if any such level exists, where he and some mental woman folks like shobha de come together and discuss colours of modi's clothes, whether he is a womaniser or he has some disturbing traits...oh the irony.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Atri wrote:amresh mishra is chutiya banaving...
In the light of Amrita Rai episode, i would suspect Doggy might have screwed Mishras wife too leading to his deteriorated mental health.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ CNN-IBN has serious ongoing about how a macho Modi scared muslims and how he can be more inclusive to make poor, innocent muslims more comfortable
BijuShet
BRFite

Post by BijuShet »

harbans wrote:Looking at Amaresh Mishras' tweets threatening mass killing of Sanghi's and their families if BJP wins elections, is the INC upto something? ....
Saar, when hand walla's decide to hit Sanghi's what exactly do you think will the Sanghi's be doing? BTW what do you think will the aam junta be doing when hand wallas are returned the favor in public by the Sanghi's. Why do you think hand walla's are the only ones with the propensity for violence?

BTW agar sarkar humari hai tho prosecution bhi toh humara hoga. As regards duniya's opinion, always remember kuch toh log kahenge, log ka kaam hai kehna case in point 2002. Namo will not care as the same people have already made him badnaam. For all their badnaami, it's the sanghi's who stood by him for the past 12 years. It is their sweat and blood that had brought him to the finish line today.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^Only hope all those IPS officers who rotted in jail for 10 years for doing their duty( esp in Gujarat encounter cases) are let off with a honorable apology when new GoI tunes in!
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

harbans wrote:Looking at Amaresh Mishras' tweets threatening mass killing of Sanghi's and their families if BJP wins elections, is the INC upto something? Are there really plans of "Stop Modi at any Cost" afoot? Is Sampath ECI the next hurdle, if that is passed is there a possibility of Tahrir square massacre of protesters in case of usurpation of power. Is the appointment of a new Army Chief not fully in control in 2-3 days a factor in what is being planned? I hope intel agencies are monitoring likes of Misra. Though i would prefer him being arrested and put behind bars.
Was thinking along those lines too. Why the rush to appoint the chief? However, I seriously doubt he or any other chief will have the clout to take the entire army with him. The jawans will skin him alive if not the junior officers.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Is it just me who thinks that MSM is busy trying to tie up Amit Shah back to Gujarat. They fear the worst if Amit bhai become the next home minister.

Lets all trend Amitshah for Home.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Home and Defense (could be AJ.. if/)!
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Atri wrote:amresh mishra is chutiya banaving...
Not that familiar with Indian Law. Is it not an offence to incite, hatred, violence and murder? Can these tweets not be reported to the police?
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

of course it is.. he was going scott free in UPA regime.. Lets see what happens to him in NDA..
member_28352
BRFite

Post by member_28352 »

^^^Allright the tzhutiya's account has been suspended. Hope ppl took screenshots as evidence.
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

ShankarCag wrote:^^^Allright the tzhutiya's account has been suspended. Hope ppl took screenshots as evidence.
Gugal cache still has first page with enuff juicy stuff and made pdf. Don't know how to get other pages.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Now is the time to break the back of AAP in Delhi by splitting it.
Earlier SS was asking his followers for opinion.
At least 10MLAs have to be taken out.

Harshavardhan deserves to be Delhi CM.