Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Rahul M »

SwamyG wrote:
Anantha wrote:SwamyG
Modi has indicated, he is not going to mix statecraft and family. He is going to keep it that way and we have to respect it.
Regarding invitations to other assorted assholes like rashid harami alwi and others who dragged Modiji's family during the election, there is a special place in hell for those guys. History will not remember Rashid Harami types.
In all seriousness, Modi or nobody cares about me or my opinions. :mrgreen: But it is rather telling if a person like him does not invite his own family but then extends invitations to other humans. I do not buy the logic of him trying to NOT mix statecraft and family. In that case, he should not be mixing statecraft and friends too.

Of course, I do not know what transpired behind the scenes. So my takleef is based on speculation. But I don't think I am far off.
swamy saar, I did not want to comment on this issue but your post forces me to.
kati ji has posted about Modi's RKM links in some thread, forgot which.

having interacted and observed RKM monks (old and young) from close quarters over a long time, his relation with family is EXACTLY how an RKM sannyasi interacts with family. they maintain close, if occasional ties with parents, especially mothers. but nothing more than exchanging pleasantries in case of other relatives, siblings included.

I wont be surprised if it comes out that he accepted sannyas at some point of time but kept his original name for public life. his interactions with his "purvashram" follow the same model. that article did note that he has mentioned that he would pen his relation with RKM in the future.

it is a complete mistake to judge him by the standards of a family man. he is anything but.

we need to throw away all our popular wisdom and think of the man from what we know. even bibek debroy says he is a follower of SV and vedanta. his life so far is exactly like one a sannyasi following karma-yog would lead.
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

Who says, NM doesnt have any contact with his family? He has been in touch with his older brother somabhai, who recently retire as Govt of Guj
employee...He is also a BJP worker...
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Published on May 26, 2014
By K.P. Nayar
Irresistible Nehru factor - From Vajpayee to Modi, a curious connection: The Telegraph
New Delhi: Narendra Modi personally chose May 26 as the date to be sworn into office because he hopes to recast himself as Prime Minister in elements of Jawaharlal Nehru’s persona after having built a suitably different narrative around Vallabhbhai Patel during the build-up to the Lok Sabha election that catapulted him into Nehru’s chair.

May 27 is the 50th death anniversary of Nehru. Once he is sworn in as Prime Minister on the forecourt of Rashtrapati Bhavan at 6pm on Monday, Modi, according to his schedule now under preparation, will enter the Prime Minister’s Office next door only the following day.

May 27 is when the entire nation pays homage to the country’s first Prime Minister who enjoys a special place not only in India’s history but also of the then colonised world.

Several other dates were proposed, largely based on astrological advice, for the swearing-in, according to accounts by BJP leaders who are involved in the process, but the Prime Minister-designate firmly insisted on May 26 with no other alternative.

Modi did not, however, link the Nehru anniversary to his assumption of office in any conversations on these plans. Several people engaged in the preparations knew what was on his mind, but none of them chose to verbalise his inner thoughts on the matter.

BJP leaders have a curious relationship with Nehru which outsiders often fail to comprehend. By the time Atal Bihari Vajpayee became external affairs minister in the Janata Party government in 1977, he had already criticised Nehru extensively in Parliament and outside.

So the babus in the external affairs ministry took down and consigned to the attic a picture of Nehru that had adorned the minister’s office. Vajpayee had noticed that picture during his many visits to South Block as a member of Parliament.

When he set foot in the same office in his avatar as minister and noticed that Nehru’s photograph had vanished, the first question he asked was about its fate. Embarrassed babus mumbled that it had been removed, obviously to suit the political change from the Congress to the Janata party.

A livid Vajpayee ordered that Nehru’s picture be restored to its original place forthwith in the external affairs minister’s office.

According to the itinerary for Monday at the time of writing, Modi will go directly after being sworn in to a banquet being hosted by President Pranab Mukherjee for the new council of ministers and the special guests from abroad.

That leaves him with no time to go to his office on Monday. He will do so only on the day that is observed as Nehru’s death anniversary.

Several ministerial certainties from the BJP were keen on a morning ceremony of oath-taking because it aligned with their stars. At one meeting this writer is privy to, Rajnath Singh, the BJP president, argued for a 9am swearing-in.

It was not feasible because the sun would be merciless by that time on invitees to the forecourt of Rashtrapati Bhavan. Modi did not appear to have any obsession with astrology, unlike many of his colleagues, according to several people who watched his reactions.

As the deadline for finalising the arrangements approached, it was the Prime Minister-designate who had the final say. He told all those who were engaged in the exercise that he wanted to be sworn in with an association to godhuli lagna.

That denotes the twilight of dusk when cattle return home from pastures. A huge amount of dust raised by the hoofs of cattle is believed to have the power to ward off evil. Godhuli, the light of dusk, is also believed to spread hope, which many people see the Lok Sabha election results to be.

Such symbolism apart, many believe that by invoking godhuli Modi ensured that he would only start work formally in the Prime Minister’s Office on Nehru’s death anniversary even if he would be sworn in a day earlier.
Nehru dies, when NaMo takes over! :)
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Modiji is on his way to Raj Ghat now.
He tweeted that he was going to Raj Ghat just an hr ago. MSM (Times now) is whining :(( that tweeter is giving info ahead of them.

Even SHQ recognized this and says PM is by bypassing paid media to reach the people directly.

Ache din aane wale hain. If MSM misbehaves today during meeting with Sharf by throwing anti India remarks expect a thrashing this evening after the swearing in.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Rahul Mehta: NaMo-vaadies hope that NaMo's method of giving away a big chunk of Indian economy to Japanese-elitemen will save us from onslaught of American-elitemen and Missionaries. So please see wiki page of Japan's deputy-PM, and please tell fellow BRites what you notice. Hint : you might see the same thing on wiki page of Japan's PM's boss aka his wife.

KLP Dubey : These are all your unique theories based upon your unique view of events. Make some good predictions and if they come true that's a "sit up and take serious notice" moment. Otherwise your views are only as good as everyone else's.
I am not much into prediction business. But here is one of my video made in jun-2013 http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/postin ... &p=1660220 . Pls see last 5 minutes. I had said in jun-2013, that "BJP will soon start opposing RJB" , and few months later came the landmark Sb4D statement from NaMo.

=====

Many prominenent Japanese politicians are now Christian. Japanese PM's wife is Catholic, Existing Deputy PM of Japan is Catholic. ex-PM of Japan was Baptist. And many more. This is impressive given that Christians are only 0.5% of Japan. The Japanese media quite beautifully covered the fact that ex-PM was Baptist. . Most Japanese knew only after he became PM, and a Western magazine reported it !!

Japanese elitemen is being held under gun point by American elitemen. Which is why Japanese elitemen make one of the most inefficient investments. Since 5000 BC, the most efficient investment of profits is to invest in Military and weapons, and then obtain natural resources of other countries. Thats what USA did to get Iraqi/Saudi oil. Instead, Japanese elitemen keep buying US bonds, US share market, US real estate and keep losing and losing and losing all their profits. Either Japanese elitemen are all stupid, or they are under gunpoint of American elitemen and forced to make such inefficient investment as ransom. You decide what the reality is. IMO, Japanese elitemen are scared of immense Military strength of USA. And so while they do "Japan can say no" posturing to entertain and fool Japanese people, they take all decisions that would favour USA only even at the cost of Japanese national interest.

Now UPA was planning to handover big chunk of minerals and Indian economy to US-elitemen which would have made Missionaries very powerful in India. And so many welcomed NaMo's decision to handover huge portions of Indian economy to Japanese-elitemen with the hope that that would thwart Missionaries in India. But it wont. It may at best slowdown a bit --- thats all. Thats because Missionaries have already made deep inroads into Japanese polity.

So the only solution is to build Indian economy WITHOUT help from any American or even Japanese elitemen. Inviting on Japanese elitemen dont reduce the possibility of takeover of Indian economy by US-elitemen and Missionaries. Now how can we develop ourselves without help from foreign elitemen is OST and I have discussed it elsewhere.

=====

NaMo's swearing in ceremony is a huge waste of money and only posturing. I dont have exact details, but Lal Bahadur Shashtri had called just 100-200 insiders and a few Indian scholars in his swearing ceremony, and it was followed by a small tea-snack etc only.

Inviting foreigners is a bigger blunder. Pakistan, SL are paid by USA, Chinese etc to do anti-India actions and a grand ceremonies wont impress anyone. Anyway, the man is PM --- let him do what he wishes.

====
Kati wrote:Heard that Rediff carried an article saying that Israel helped massively in NaMo's win. Ever since New Delhi attack happened on Israeli diplomat's wife allegedly by Iranian operative(s), and UPA's reluctance to act on it against Iran, Israel got immensely pissed off, and directly contacted RSS functionaries to extend help in removing UPA from power. Israel was getting too anxious seeing UPA's closeness to 'faith-fools', and hence pulling the strings.
By the way, just letting know that Israel has painstakingly built a massive network of sympathizers and well-wishers in Bharat over the last ten years.
Oh man !! When I said that US-elitemen's paidmedia in Indian helped NaMo win elections, this was rubished as F-grade CT. And when rediff says same things in different words, it is hailed as A-grade strategy, and not even a CT. If Israel can impact Indian elections, then we should drown in bucketful of water. And btw, how did Irsarel helped NaMo win elections? By putting remote controls in EVMs or by paidmedia or by bribing leaders NOT to join UPA or by bribing leaders to join NDA? or all of the above?

A big chunk of paidmedia network across world and in India is owned by Jewish.

Attack on Israeli diplomat is small part. US-elitemen have been planning to finish Iran and takeover its oil since long. And once Iran is finished, the whole block from Algeria to Pakistan will be up for grabs as none as good Military to speak of. And I had mentioned earlier that USA wants to use India as camel to destroy Iran, Pakistan, China etc. The grand strategy of USA is to have (Iran + Pak + China) vs India war so that all four nation drastically weaken and then they can be taken over with ease. Their goal is to make India push for RJBD, art-370, UCC etc not now, but just 6 months before USA wants to invade Iran.

Now RJBD, art-370, UCC , KVD, KJBD, "imprisonment on 3rd child" law , war with China, war with Pakistan etc are MUST for us. But we should NOT take a timetable that would favour USA's timetable to takeover Iran. We need to fight this war on our own.

=====

OST : many here said that SL president Rajapeksha is great leader. Well, all he did is that he handed over SL to China !! So Chinese gave huge weapon stock to SL, and aslo money to form a large army and pay soldiers. And so SL could defeat LTTE. And now in SL chinese do everything -- build road, run telecom network etc. Rajapeksha has nothing no miracle.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 26 May 2014 07:37, edited 1 time in total.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

sooraj wrote:With Sharif, 8-10 Pak commandos :eek:
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... commandos/
So what? All leaders come with their security teams. Sometimes I dont get this dhoti shivering at the drop of a hat. NaMo invites Sharif...dhoti shiver and chaddi in a twist, NaMo doesn't invite family....dhoti shiver and chaddi in a twist, Sharif brings security team...dhoti shiver and chaddi wetting. WTF?! :evil:
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Victor wrote:Thus spake the house n!gger in 2012--Narendra Modi's downfall imminent

The intense khujli in unmentionable places for these folks is going to be fun to watch, when I have the time.
Zerox Zakaria (plagiarism expert) is just another closet islamist. I love to see the taqleef Islamics of all hues are experiencing and cannot contain themselves.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

On his way to Atalji's house..on tweet

MSM is still on Raj Ghat..
Welcome to new Bharat
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

i don't think zakaria is of any type except playing the muslim face on media to give muslim take on things. and on these, he does not have any original thinking, he goes with establishment view and when there's too much rumbling against that view, he senses the contrary view will take hold, and then switches to contrary view.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Watching rNDTV now showing events at Rajghat, the anchor has an accent so fake and irritating that I would rather listen to Burkha praising the Bakis for an entire day
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Raja Bose wrote:
RajeshA wrote:Having got more votes than all the leaders of the West combined, Narendrabhai Damodardas Modi is indeed the leader of the Free World!
AoA! 8)
Tweet this Saar... Need to be retweeted to some people....
Avarachan
BRFite

Post by Avarachan »

Rahul Mehta wrote:Bad evening to all,

NaMo-vaadies hope that NaMo's method of giving away a big chunk of Indian economy to Japanese-elitemen will save us from onslaught of American-elitemen and Missionaries. So please see wiki page of Japan's deputy-PM, and please tell fellow BRites what you notice. Hint : you might see the same thing on wiki page of Japan's PM's boss aka his wife.

And Japan's ex-PM Yukio Hatoyama is also an interesting person. Please see his wiki page too.
Rahul Mehta, this is very interesting. I did not know this.

Japanese PM's wife, Akie Abe: Roman Catholic. Also committed to the LGBT cause. (This is similar to the wife of the former Georgian PM, Mikheil Saakashvili, who started the 2008 war with Russia.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akie_Abe

Japanese deputy PM, Tarō Asō: Roman Catholic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taro_Aso

Former Japanese PM, Yukio Hatoyama: Baptist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukio_Hatoyama

So, the Japanese establishment is friendly with organizations associated with the "Breaking India" project. I think you're right to be on guard against getting too close to Japan. Personally, I wish that someone's spiritual beliefs would not be connected to his political loyalties, but, in most cases, they are.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Abhijit wrote:NaMo does not have 'personal' friends. Sallu and all others who have been invited are just pieces in the giant chessboard of politics that is India. The swearing-in ceremony is a STATE function - it is not Modi's personal/family satyanarayan pooja. If NaMo had been living with any family, it may have been natural for that family to attend the ceremony. Since he lives alone (and has lived alone for decades), it is absolutely 'wajib' and in fact it is a mark of a great statesman that he is not inviting his personal family. Swamyg garu, I didn't expect you to not distinguish between what is state and what is personal :(

added later: Make no mistake - every invitee to this function has in his/her own power to advance the interests of India, in some way, shape or form, through NaMo's adroit leadership. Some of them have the power and desire to do the opposite. All have been invited so that NaMo personally, or his team members, can advance the agenda of the nation through an interaction with each invitee. This function is not some galli govinda or 'sarvajanik satyanarayan pooja'.
+108
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

> must have been a communally sensitive message.

Bangalore: Five students were on Saturday detained by Bangalore Police for allegedly circulating anti-Narendra Modi messages on smartphone messenger WhatsApp.
All the five youngsters hail from Bhatkal in Karnataka. While four of them were released on Sunday, one was handed over to Belgaum Police.
An FIR has been registered against Waqas by the Khanapur police in Belgaum district.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Rahul Mehta wrote:Bad evening to all,

NaMo-vaadies hope that NaMo's method of giving away a big chunk of Indian economy to Japanese-elitemen will save us from onslaught of American-elitemen and Missionaries. So please see wiki page of Japan's deputy-PM, and please tell fellow BRites what you notice. Hint : you might see the same thing on wiki page of Japan's PM's boss aka his wife.

And Japan's ex-PM Yukio Hatoyama is also an interesting person. Please see his wiki page too.
Avarachan wrote: Rahul Mehta, this is very interesting. I did not know this.

Japanese PM's wife, Akie Abe: Roman Catholic. Also committed to the LGBT cause. (This is similar to the wife of the former Georgian PM, Mikheil Saakashvili, who started the 2008 war with Russia.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akie_Abe

Japanese deputy PM, Tarō Asō: Roman Catholic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taro_Aso

Former Japanese PM, Yukio Hatoyama: Baptist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukio_Hatoyama

So, the Japanese establishment is friendly with organizations associated with the "Breaking India" project. I think you're right to be on guard against getting too close to Japan. Personally, I wish that someone's spiritual beliefs would not be connected to his political loyalties, but, in most cases, they are.
Please like "Rahul Chimanbhai Mehta" page on fb at https://www.facebook.com/MehtaRahulC2 and please follow https://www.facebook.com/MehtaRahulC. And please select "Get Notification" for both. You will come to know of many ugly FACTS which even people on BR are scared to write, forget paid-media. And I also dfont write all of them on BR because anti-RM-elements immediately start complaining !!! eg did you know that ABV increased juvenile criminal age from 16 years to 18 years in year 2001 so that crime on women particularly love jihad increase? Did you know NaMo supported Sonia's proposal to hide census-2011 religion/language data, because that data will ruin NaMo's izzat? Well, there are many many ugly facts. My page has all of them.

Reliious beliefs of apex-leaders play important role.

=====

Japaese PM and his wife had visited visited New Delhi a few months ago. The only NGO she visited was Tamana which is run by Missionaries. Please see website of Tamana and see who runs it.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

On the Rajyabhishek of our beloved PM enjoy this dhrupad on Dillipati Naresh in raga Suha by Pt. Uday Bhawalkar (click on Raga Suha 2)

http://mio.to/album/24-Classical_Hindus ... pad_Vol_2/

Shubh Mahurat
Shubh Gadi Din
baito thaka tha aaj
Dillipati nara re-Shuba

Kanda Pramanda
Lal Hiraa naga moti
moti anako Shisha
chatra darao re
Shubh Mahurat..
shyamoo
BRFite

Post by shyamoo »

RamaY wrote:
RajeshA wrote:Having got more votes than all the leaders of the West combined, Narendrabhai Damodardas Modi is indeed the leader of the Free World!
Tweet this Saar... Need to be retweeted to some people....
Already did Saar.

http://twitter.com/SnafuForEver/status/ ... 17/photo/1
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

NaMo's swearing in ceremony is a huge waste of money and only posturing. I dont have exact details, but Lal Bahadur Shashtri had called just 100-200 insiders and a few Indian scholars in his swearing ceremony, and it was followed by a small tea-snack etc only.
Could not agree more. Unless there is some Chankian purpose to this, get over the pomp and ceremony and do the work
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

^ there is purpose. It should be etched in the minds of most people in the world that the world's largest democracy means "business" and we are ready to take our responsibility
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Rajesh RamaY and others that tweet will start flying soon everywhere
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Jarita wrote:
Could not agree more. Unless there is some Chankian purpose to this, get over the pomp and ceremony and do the work
Nothing chankiyan. Country want to celebrate. This is our moment. Dont expect similar ceremony when Modi will take oath in 2019.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Anantha wrote:
SwamyG wrote:Was an invitation sent to Modi's family members for the oath-ceremony?

boss log, can you clarify this for me? I am developing a bad taste in my mouth, but would like to know a little more before I spell my takleef. I am reading different media reports of the family watching the ceremony on TV.
As per official Modi campaign reports, No member of Modi family will be at the swearing in. There is a contradicting report by TOIlet that his wife would be attending. So the only person who may attend is his wife (if at all she goes).
20 seats have been reserved for NaMo family and personal friends, who are his family and personal friends? for that will have to wait another 7-8 hours. :mrgreen:
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Dunno about Kangrez party demolition, but MSM will sure be demolished of their current culture.

======

Rahul Mehta, I was a principle campaigner to your ban revocation. Dunno if I'd have the resolute henceforth.
Last edited by SaiK on 26 May 2014 08:51, edited 1 time in total.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

johneeG wrote: Atleast, the media has the excuse of TRPs. These people don't even have that excuse.
TRPs == money
Inside info == money
Power == money
Babus ability to give out contracts == money

Dhanamoolamidamjagat
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Ombaba is in Afghanistan.My guess: There is a possibility he may visit India
added later Does he have a valid Indian visa?
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Narayana Rao wrote:NM has a weakness of allowing babus to continue in their posts. In Delhi it could be fatal. Saarc drama proved that. Kicking out to home need to be done in babudom immediately after 26th may. most of them are part of loooting for 10 years anyway.
A little OT - May have to go into Telugu thread. I had an interesting discussion today at an informal gathering. People were making a big deal of KCR wanting to make 1100 out of 1600 secretariat people from AP to go work for CBN. KCR is being called names like drunkard, needs only a buddi and a harlot, how dare he wants to employ laterally the people he warns in his office and several land excuses like that. the power of sthana balimi - same with AK who stayed out in Dilli for eons and even now ganging onto the housing on prime location in Dilli.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Anantha wrote:Ombaba is in Afghanistan.My guess: There is a possibility he may visit India
added later Does he have a valid Indian visa?
He will be an uninvited guest then. Pilavani pEranTam. He is no Shiva and NaMo is no Daksha.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

NDTV has crossed all limits

Fox news did the same confusing Osama and Obama after the Pak operation
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

anti RM elements! Seriously?

I am agaist adding anyone in Ignore list. Imagine if people start 'ignoring' each other, it defeats the purpose of discussion forum. But in this case I had to. I just cannot take dose of CT after CT. Yet I read his posts <sigh to myself>
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

johneeG wrote:Anyway, drunk driving or shooting a buck are not moral mistakes. They are more of a lapse of judgement.
Both are moral mistakes - in the first case had he run into a smaller vehicle - in fact the chances are high that he would gave run into one because he was driving a high powered vehicle - a gainfully employed breadwinner parent of young children or a newly married person or a grown up son/ daughter of old disabled people would have got killed. The second is again a moral aloes because he shot and killed an endangered animal. Would you say the same if somebody goes and kills one of those magnificent tigers in ranathambore? There is a reason why there are laws to conserve endangered species so that they don't go extinct. Being a popular actor he should have behaved more responsibly an should have known the implications.
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

matrimc wrote:
Both are moral mistakes - in the first case had he run into a smaller vehicle - in fact the chances are high that he would gave run into one because he was driving a high powered vehicle - a gainfully employed breadwinner parent of young children or a newly married person or a grown up son/ daughter of old disabled people would have got killed. The second is again a moral aloes because he shot and killed an endangered animal. Would you say the same if somebody goes and kills one of those magnificent tigers in ranathambore? There is a reason why there are laws to conserve endangered species so that they don't go extinct. Being a popular actor he should have behaved more responsibly an should have known the implications.
Wheareas the driving over people sleeping on the road was unintentional, the killing of black bucks was definitely intentional. And this from a person who calls himself an animal lover and says that his family does not sacrifice animals on bakri-id. I feel hunting as a sport should be made illegal.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

I'd not be surprised if sir creek & siachen gets a head start although cold.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

Shamlee wrote:Wheareas the driving over people sleeping on the road was unintentional, the killing of black bucks was definitely intentional. And this from a person who calls himself an animal lover and says that his family does not sacrifice animals on bakri-id. I feel hunting as a sport should be made illegal.
Hindus suffer from the Harishchandra or "whiter than white" syndrome. This syndrome states that Hindu leaders need to be direct incarnation of Raja Harishchandra in terms of honesty and innocence, and effective, strong leaders have be sidelined quickly if the mortal enemies of Hindus allege that the Hindu leaders don't meet the high moral standards expected of them.

What I beg to suggest is that Hindus need to ignore some flaws of people if they benefit the larger interests of the race and faith. Cong has no problem in fielding Mohd. Azharuddin as candidate despite him getting banished from cricket for match fixing and letting India down. BJP let go of Yedurappiya on Cong-orchestrated charges of corruption, and look what happened to them in Karnataka -- wiped out. Now they can dance with Harichandra sitting in opposition even as Yedu got cleared of the charges later. If you want to survive, ruthlessness is the name of the game and everything is just means to a larger end.

So let's learn some shrewdness and quit bellyaching about Salman Khan's black bucks.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Perhaps inviting a whole bunch of characters to the swearing in is a sort of insurance policy. Look your man is here too so don't try tricks :)
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

BTW, in the commie heaven of Kerala, especially in FaceBook a story is going round - a famous astrologer in commie land has predicted that the swearing-in time is not auspicious, and the chap leading the ministry might have a risk of life. BTW, this post was made in a group which claims to have "atheists and rational thinkers" in it 8).
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

@ModiMission: Keeping our commitment to 'Minimum Government, Maximum Governance' we have made an unprecedented & positive change in Ministry formation.
-NaMo tweet
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

I dunno how come the southern commie land can give 8/20 seats to kala Angrez at their peek of downfall. Amazing!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Anantha wrote:On the Rajyabhishek of our beloved PM enjoy this dhrupad on Dillipati Naresh in raga Suha by Pt. Uday Bhawalkar (click on Raga Suha 2)
http://mio.to/album/24-Classical_Hindus ... pad_Vol_2/
On This good occasion. This one really stirs the soul. oṃ bhadraṃ karṇebhiḥ śruṇuyāma devāḥ | bhadraṃ paśyemākṣabhiryajatrāḥ sthirairanṅgaistuṣṭuvāgaṃ sastanūbhiḥ | vyaśema devahitam yadāyuḥ | svasti na indro vṛddhaśravāḥ | svasti naḥ pūṣā viśvavedāḥ | svasti nastārkṣyo ariṣṭanemiḥ | svasti no brihaspatirdadhātu oṃ śāntiḥ śāntiḥ śāntiḥ ||
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

NDTV up to its old tricks. The clip shows Modi visiting Raj Ghat. Caption states: "Modi visits Modi's Samadhi (funeral memorial)"