Telugu States' News and Discussion

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Post by Vayutuvan »

SanjayC:

Hyderabad has been the 5th largest city till recently. Even now it is not clear whether Bangalore or Hyd is the 5th largest. B'lur gets lot more publicity. Also please consider Telugus from AP+TG combined make up 25% (some say it is as high as 33% but let us go with a more conservative number) of H1B/PR/Naturalized Citizens in the US. No need to look for some grand balkanization wet dreams where simple business interests can explain. Of course, a certain small percentage of Fogged Bottom guys/gals might be wet-dreaming about bringing about such a balkanization. Those numbers would be decreasing as the time goes by and the old guard who held British (and by extension the Burra firang sahibs) in high regard are replaced by a confident Indian youth.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

TKiran wrote:Actually i have been chronologically following the entire Telangana drama to connect the dots and analyze the entire episode. This kind of information actually gets registered in my mind and kinda confuses my brain. Otherwise i am as much worried about the situation as u guys are. No disagreements. Thanks.

Chetak gaaru, could u analyze why that lowly life Kavita IT Masters from massa who has great difficulty in numbers(read the interview she admits herself in the interview) could say something about strategic matters related to indian union, who are her advisors? No Indian legislative leader in the last 65 Years talked about the territorial integrity of india in such blatant words, and I did not see any reaction from the so called nationalistic govt. Representitive condemning her talk. Clearly she should have been retorted officially so that she would think 1000 times before taking advise from her 'advisors'. This secession talk should be nipped in the bud. How did she get so much of 'confidence' that she can make such claims at national level?
TKiran ji,

It's a cleverly planned strategy. She is faithfully parroting the MIM line to appease the malsi vote banks in a way that even the MIM cannot dare do publicly, which is why the choice of SM as telengana brand ambassador is mandatory including the gift of cash.

The more the nationalists react the more she succeeds in convincing the targeted vote banks that she and her family are their true representatives.
Last edited by chetak on 27 Jul 2014 22:20, edited 1 time in total.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

matrimc wrote:SanjayC:

Hyderabad has been the 5th largest city till recently. Even now it is not clear whether Bangalore or Hyd is the 5th largest. B'lur gets lot more publicity. Also please consider Telugus from AP+TG combined make up 25% (some say it is as high as 33% but let us go with a more conservative number) of H1B/PR/Naturalized Citizens in the US. No need to look for some grand balkanization wet dreams where simple business interests can explain. Of course, a certain small percentage of Fogged Bottom guys/gals might be wet-dreaming about bringing about such a balkanization. Those numbers would be decreasing as the time goes by and the old guard who held British (and by extension the Burra firang sahibs) in high regard are replaced by a confident Indian youth.
I forgot which thread it was, but there was a panel discussion in US thinkTank where a US analyst gave an interesting answer to an American-Muslim who brought the Ummah question.

The essence is this - "The silent majority doesn't matter. It is the ideologically motivated and politically active minority that sets national/world agenda and makes history. The silent majority simply pays the prices interms of wealth, life and peace; but will follow the new history like sacrificial lambs until the next ideological minority makes the next detour".

Mark my words - unless the self-styled nationalists raise their voice and give befitting reply (in all senses) to these fringe elements, it will be the foggy bottom girls/guys who will set the regional agenda.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

chetak wrote: It's a cleverly planned strategy. She is faithfully parroting the MIM line to appease the malsi vote banks in a way that even the MIM cannot dare do publicly, which is why the choice of SM as telengana brand ambassador is mandatory including the gift of cash.

The more the nationalists react the more she succeeds in convincing the targeted vote banks that she and her family are their true representatives.
It is plain stupid to think TRS will gain any Muslim votes on its own. At best it will get MIM to help divert Muslim votes in places where MIM cannot put their own candidates (may be 5-10 MLAs) and still make some +ve contribution.

TRS love affair with MIM is to get hold on Hyderabad mafia. It cannot build this network on its own because hawala network is in firm control of MIM and they are extracting their price. Even then TRS will end up getting just crumbs after the dust settles down where as the major benefits go to MIM. Congress is a willing partner in this because t-congress is slowly moving away from congress.

There is a need for new SS like Hindu party just for hyderabad. This party should be able to avoid the crypto-Christian networks that masquerade as Hindus fighting for secularism.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

RamaY wrote:
chetak wrote: It's a cleverly planned strategy. She is faithfully parroting the MIM line to appease the malsi vote banks in a way that even the MIM cannot dare do publicly, which is why the choice of SM as telengana brand ambassador is mandatory including the gift of cash.

It is plain stupid to think TRS will gain any Muslim votes on its own. At best it will get MIM to help divert Muslim votes in places where MIM cannot put their own candidates (may be 5-10 MLAs) and still make some +ve contribution.

TRS love affair with MIM is to get hold on Hyderabad mafia. It cannot build this network on its own because hawala network is in firm control of MIM and they are extracting their price. Even then TRS will end up getting just crumbs after the dust settles down where as the major benefits go to MIM. Congress is a willing partner in this because t-congress is slowly moving away from congress.

There is a need for new SS like Hindu party just for hyderabad. This party should be able to avoid the crypto-Christian networks that masquerade as Hindus fighting for secularism.
They want to be in control with MIM as the junior partner.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Telangana minus Hyderabad is significantly towards a ZERO in terms of wealth or assets. For any political party to survive and manipulate the system with very rich new neighbor without domination over greater Hyderabad, there is not much use of being ruler of Telangana. There is not much of enthusiasm that you can generate outside Hyderabad in Telangana by announcing any new companies or EPZs etc because not many locals will get any jobs. There is neither entrepreneurial nor competitive spirit. It is a state that looks for state support only.

Now for TRS to get into any wheeling dealing has to get a grip over Hyderabad and that is a very diverse city with most of the wealth is in the hands of non-Telangana folks and significantly in the hands of new-AP. The folks of AP votes more to TDP and a significant portion of the authentic-Telangana long timers in HYD region and other Indians due to the traditional tiff with MIM will vote for BJP. If TDP+BJP try honestly they can still win.

When the Greater HYD authority was created the YSR government created the body with skewed constituency delimitation so that neither TDP not BJP gets any gains. All the places where there are Muslims got more seats created and non-Muslim areas have lesser seats. So TRS need to piggy back on MIM for control of Hyderabad. MIM was without independence either under TDP or under YSR and they have kept a tight leash over them. Now TRS to fight the powerful fiefdom, they decided to give power to MIM to the levels of 1970s and pillion ride with them.

Let us see how it goes from here.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Muppala garu,

Don't you think TRS will try to brand TDP/BJP as andhrolla party if they try to stand by the Hyderabad-Andhras, thus hurting their influence in rest of Talangana state? Unless TDP/BJP win Telgana rural they can't send TRS to where it belongs.

Hence a new party that is single-mindedly focussed on greater Hyderabad alone that too under no-nonsense Hindutva going deep into MIM safe areas.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

RamaY wrote:Muppala garu,

Don't you think TRS will try to brand TDP/BJP as andhrolla party if they try to stand by the Hyderabad-Andhras, thus hurting their influence in rest of Talangana state? Unless TDP/BJP win Telgana rural they can't send TRS to where it belongs.

Hence a new party that is single-mindedly focussed on greater Hyderabad alone that too under no-nonsense Hindutva going deep into MIM safe areas.
The BJP need to get over this Andhra party drivel. BJP in TG is anyway a non starter and new party has no space. The only way for BJP to go alone is to get the Seemandhra votes by openly aligning with them and get congress's space in other areas. otherwise they will just be a sore losers as TRS-B team philosophically. TDP will occupy the opposition space.

TRS so far has nothing to brag about. They ran a campaign as TG folks will easily fall for anything bashing Andhras. They are still doing that as they cannot show in competition to what the new AP is rapidly progressing in terms of contracts, MOUs etc.

(1) The 1956 based identity/Telangana citizenship card will not fly either legally or even for TRS. They will alienate all the staunch TG support that is substantial and will not fit into this 1956 based nativity. There are 2 generations of pure TG after 1956.
(2) The options-less to employees did not fly as kamalnathan committee finalized the division of employees as decently as it can. The TG employee unions are unhappy but what they can really do.
(3) They tried unnecessary jealousy based stoppage to Paloavaram project but failed.

In simple terms the TRS can keep driving the drivel of Pakiness to TG folks by saying we are not Telugus, we don't eat rice but only biryani, we are occupied by India and give all the telangana ratna type awards to the Razakars. All they will achieve is looking like jokers to rest of the nation.

The twitter is abuzz with comparison to world jihadi networks, JKLF, Pakis etc. By the way this is not any thing run by some dreaded Andhras. They will be too lonely rapidly.

The summary is that you cannot create a new article-370 by erasing the 60yr history. Most of the Indian supported the separate state just because a smaller state may be better idea. No one has an idea of this state means and were all thinking some biased-bania-Andhra is spinning stuff. They lost all the good will and no one is ready to hear any drivel especially after the famous statement from Kavita. Her single statement changed the perception in one shot.

Let them try all they want until they themselves will not have even rhetoric-options. Let MIM/TRS win GHMC and they cannot do a zlitch as the law and order is still in the hands of center.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

^ I could see what you are saying.

I am afraid of the following in near term

- Razakar network and increased facilitation of Pakis (the real paki citizens) and Rohingyas in Hyderabad. The ISIS situation created interesting trend that wasn't visible in its previous incarnation with AQ.

- TRS officially joining the congress bandwagon (not the party) that is hell bent on creating headaches to Modi Sarkar.

- No visible development for real Telangana people. They really didn't like TRS but wanted to give a chance to TRS.

Its sad to see TRS really behaving like Pakis. Telangana deserves much much better. It is core of Dakshinapatha!
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

RamaY wrote:^ I could see what you are saying.

I am afraid of the following in near term
Why to be afraid. No one is really surprised at the turn of events. It is just average Indian who possible cannot know detailed history of each region is shocked. We all know these though all our lives.
- Razakar network and increased facilitation of Pakis (the real paki citizens) and Rohingyas in Hyderabad. The ISIS situation created interesting trend that wasn't visible in its previous incarnation with AQ.
What difference that will make. The l&w is really monitored by center as far as HYD is concerned. There is very good intel there and events can happen by not too huge. Pakis and others are always there and they will be there in Muslim areas of HYD. I don't think much will change really.
- TRS officially joining the congress bandwagon (not the party) that is hell bent on creating headaches to Modi Sarkar.
Small fly in the bigger terms. Let them go that route and it will be easy to deal. It will be for sure and they have to take the headaches for committing this kind of small state :)
- No visible development for real Telangana people. They really didn't like TRS but wanted to give a chance to TRS.
They don't know what they really want. Can they define? I am serious.

Let me say that India declares a massive railway coach factories, two SAIL plants and a massive manufacturing zone from Karimnagar to Adilabad into Maharashtra with BOT type infra and state of art tech hubs. Could you tell me that TG folks will be happy? A few may be. They need a protection based (not open to competition) jobs. Koluvulu. TG social development is not overnight thing and the elite just increased the hatred to get the state and made too many impossible promises. Now they cannot deliver a zlitch and hence trying all sorts of keeping the hatred alive.
Its sad to see TRS really behaving like Pakis. Telangana deserves much much better. It is core of Dakshinapatha!
Every part of India deserves better. It can come with hard work and also character. It is too early and it will go a lot of churn before things will turn hopefully good. Now it is TG leadership irrespective of party that rules it. Hopefully a right one emerges. Next election cannot be won on sentiment.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

RamaY wrote: - Razakar network and increased facilitation of Pakis (the real paki citizens) and Rohingyas in Hyderabad. The ISIS situation created interesting trend that wasn't visible in its previous incarnation with AQ.
I really dont see this happening. Pakis have to enter through indian borders and through airports all of which are controlled by the center including hyderabad airport.

Rohingyas also same story. If they are already in also, center has all rights to deport them, TRS/MIM cannot even wag a tail in such cases.

Again all this IF BJP at the center displays the guts to deport those pakis and rohingyas already inside india, if they cant, then they are also same as TRS/MIM onlee, just that they are very good at giving fantastic bhashans like Namo's threat to bangladeshis asking them to pack bags and leave after may 16. Please check MHA website, I am yet to see any reports of deportations. Anyway in all fairness, they are working on it and we should give them some time. But the main point I a trying to make is that these are central govt issues and TRS cant do anything.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

muraliravi wrote: I really dont see this happening. Pakis have to enter through indian borders and through airports all of which are controlled by the center including hyderabad airport.

Rohingyas also same story. If they are already in also, center has all rights to deport them, TRS/MIM cannot even wag a tail in such cases.

Again all this IF BJP at the center displays the guts to deport those pakis and rohingyas already inside india, if they cant, then they are also same as TRS/MIM onlee, just that they are very good at giving fantastic bhashans like Namo's threat to bangladeshis asking them to pack bags and leave after may 16. Please check MHA website, I am yet to see any reports of deportations. Anyway in all fairness, they are working on it and we should give them some time. But the main point I a trying to make is that these are central govt issues and TRS cant do anything.
Pakis enter mostly Hyderabad as spouses. They don't enter as illegals. Then comes the relatives with visitor visas. The police keeps a tight leash on them. Bangladeshis are illegals because they enter on land route as someone from WB.

For everything it has to do with Modi's nalayakness even after 60 days of his governance :). Thread after thread, tweet after tweet. The L&W is seriously with states only. Unless state government do it right or fail monumentally there is hardly a way that centre can involve. However, they do based on intel and if associated to a Terror activity. Now for everyone to be caught some terror activity has to be created. The Hyderabad L&W gets to Governor per bifurcation law is only when the police does not protect the property or lives of those live there.

Modi cannot do a single deportation even if he wants to unless the BSF catches or unless the states' police catches. If the states police due to sickular PMs are complicit, the only route will be dismiss the government and even in that case he needs his own loyal Governor. Right now he is not even able to replace Governors.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

A pure TG friend of mine (unlike a half blood muggle like me) wrote this post sarcastic on FB.
A few questions to the elected fool in Parliament who thinks Telangana is not part of India.

1. When can we apply for passport for "Republic of Telangana"

2. I have some friends in Maharashtra and AP. They are wondering if they need to apply for a visa to enter Telangana? If so, would they get discount if they shout "I hate Andhra Slogan". Any special package for that?

3. Any special package if people make anti-national comments OR "I love Pakistan" comments

4. a.What is going to be foreign policy of the Country of Telangana?
b. What will be your domestic policy be with Pakistan?

5. Aside from your family (which normally gets seats in cabinet as part of family package), will other people get key posts based on merit (for a change)

6. How will be deal with illegal immigrants (if there are any)?

7. Does Warsaw convention apply?

8. Would we get seats under "I hate India" quota..

9. What about dual citizenship? etc..etc..

10. What if there are radical fools, who from certain states of newly formed Country of Telangana claim they are a seperate country? How will you deal with such situations? Are there any policies in place? (You should know this..You must be an expert by then)

My personal request..Seperate from all the above, Please include 33% reservation for women.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

i just got it. KCR and his cronies think they are Ukraine Deccan. There is massa hand here.

KCR is Porshenko of Deccan.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Gurus, I am out of hospital and slowly recovering.

KCR has surplus budget and many Telugu channels (located in Hyd) are making positive noises about his "development agenda". Lohori logic also being projected as a positive one. Telugu people are already high level idiots who support Naxals. Getting Support for Paki ideas from them is therefore comes easy for people like Sonia, Jagan, KCR gangs. So massive Takiya paki style campaign which is now underway and will continue to be there may make KCR the new undisputed 1st rate Dora of Paki forces in Old City.

This Islamisation of Telangana is/will be being viewed as Secular by Leftist/paid media. ( southern version of so called ganga-Jamuna thehzib). Just see how BJP MLA Lakshman was bashed by media for his comments on Paki women - Sania MirZa. Any anti Islamisation will be attacked by media from now onwards.

Androllu will be blamed is KCR can not deliver moon to T people. Leftist media supports it. Remember how attacks/driving out of Pundits in K was projected as poor farmers fight on Landlords by leftist media? Same will happen even if there are wholesale attacks on "non locals". But of course NM sarkar will not allow that to happen.

But on long term Dora will be a cat paw for Gora/Paki forces. Kavita Comments are in fact true as India liberated Nizam area by force. Paki/Nizam/Dora forces naturally consider this as an Invasion. Even now UN is keeping the merger of Hyderabad issue as a pending issue. So Gora people can always make their local Dora to make an issue on Operation Polo. Take for example - not having any minister in Delhi while Androllu has 3 ministers. "We do not have ministers in GOI so we need a separate nation" may be a slogan sometime in the future.

But it may take some time and Telangana people themselves will teach a good lesson to Dora/Paki forces.

By the way as per reports earlier some 30K pakis live on expired Visas, without permission in Old city as per the reports few years. Most of them may even be voters by now. Expect this to increase to bigger number with local Dora/Neo Razakars supporting these pakis.
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

the last Romanov, Nicholas, can aptly be described as Dhritarashtra. the Bolshevik Revolution was the fruit of his obstinacy, which swept away entire sections of Russia under pogrom after pogrom.

what we are seeing in KCR is NOT Nicholas or Dhritarashtra. He is Trishanku re-incarnate. He needs to be abandoned to his fate by the ones who gave him the boon of his desire's fruition. we need to make that happen. there are no easy ways. many different possibilities that I saw in the past have all closed now.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

What I see is people themselves getting rid of Dora/Razakar forces in the next elections. Normally saparate statehood parties have not survived more than the first election immediately after division. Only exception I think is JMM. But TRS may prove to be another exception by surviving even after a loss in elections. But with AS as BJP head and NM as PM many negative trends in T as well as other places like Bihar can be countered better.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

I bet BJP HQs are watching KCR antics carefully and might have gathered enough evidence to nail him and his family in assets/corruption cases. But KCR is still enjoying honeymoon period and masses are not yet settled with T hysteria. At this juncture, if BJP tries to nail KCR, he can claim martyr status.

What is solution, wait patiently for Modi's scheme of 1-year scheme cases. If it gives correct perception to masses that system is working and rule of law is working, then as natural course, somebody will file a case disproportionate/corruption case against KCR, then nail him. Moreover, as time passes, people will realize that KCR has just shown their mirages (అరచేతిలో స్వర్గం). Till that time, let KCR enjoy his Shishupala life with increasing mistake count.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

ramana wrote:i just got it. KCR and his cronies think they are Ukraine Deccan. There is massa hand here.

KCR is Porshenko of Deccan.
If handled correctly, it will go away like the Maoists went away in Nepal.

I think the consulate in Hyd has to be shut down or at least total strength of Massa diplomats has to be brought down by 50% at least throughout India. TRS is the cats paw for MIM and Massa.

There was no choice for Indics in this, it was either YSR or TRS. Indics need to strengthen their players here. CBN is a wheeler dealer, he cannot inspire his troops to do the impossible as is being asked here. OTOH Amit SHah saying his focus areas ae WB, Orissa, and Assam, but no TG is worrisome.

But the fetish of Andhra folk for CongI is equally responsible for this mess. Hopefully the partition has brought them out of the stupor.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

Muppalla wrote:The L&W is seriously with states only. Unless state government do it right or fail monumentally there is hardly a way that centre can involve. However, they do based on intel and if associated to a Terror activity. Now for everyone to be caught some terror activity has to be created. The Hyderabad L&W gets to Governor per bifurcation law is only when the police does not protect the property or lives of those live there.
International borders are too important a piece of land to be left to the whims of the provincial politicians like Mamta who don't have a national outlook and are willing to open the floodgates to foreign nationals to help win elections.

To tide over this problem once and for all, the Government needs to declare a one-km wide strip running adjacent to all land borders as union territory where the writ of central government will run. No population to be allowed to settle in that strip. The jurisdiction of that strip to lie with central security forces and IB.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

You can clamp a disturbed areas act for states on the international border
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Fortunately T is in the middle of India. Otherwise Lizard and Pakis would have already taken much advartage of T agitation and the present neo Razakar rulers of T. But the Gora created colored agitations formula may be created in land locked condition also. Fortunately UPA has gone otherwise we would have been in serious problem in T.

I think AP has poses much bigger problem of Jagan. While KCR can be countered Jagan has much bigger money and EJ powers. Unfortunately a financially weakened AP with all kinds of "welfare loot" culture of YSR criminal party promises is going to be a big problem for Indic forces. Serious efforts to stop and roll back fund flow and availability of funds to EJs need to be done at the earliest.

There is no doubt that NM is watching AP closely. It was reported earlier that NM has told one of the Ministers that MQ is trying to make Jagan to merge YSRC into INC to get LOP. This shows how closely Jagan is being watched by NM Sarkar.
bhavani
BRFite

Post by bhavani »

The whole telangana thing has become too weird

http://namasthetelangaana.com/EditPage/ ... 9aEzfldXnG

Look at this opinion piece in Namasthe Telangana. The writer is talking about the fee reimbursement issue.

సీమాంధ్ర నేతలు అదే పనిగా తెలంగాణ ప్రభుత్వంపై ఏడ్చిస్తే ఉపయోగం లేదు. తెలంగాణ ప్రభుత్వాన్ని, కేసీఆర్‌ను తిట్టడం, ఆడిపోసుకోవడం వల్ల ప్రయోజనం లేదు. వారు ఆంధ్రా ప్రభుత్వ పాలకుడు చంద్రబాబుపై ఒత్తిడి తెచ్చి వారి పిల్లలకు ఫీజు రీయింబర్స్‌మెంట్ పథకాన్ని అమలు చేయాలని డిమాండ్ చేయాలి. ఏ ప్రాంత, ఏ దేశ ప్రజల హక్కులు అయినా వారి దేశంలోనే ఉంటాయి. పరాయి ప్రాంతంలో ఆ హక్కులు వర్తించవు. అమెరికా పౌరుల హక్కులు వారి దేశంలోనే ఉంటాయి. పరాయి దేశంలో కాదు.

The essential summary of telugu piece is- Citizens have only rights in their country and no rights in Other countries. Similar to how American citizens have only rights in America and not in other countries. Is Telangana a separate country now?

Fee reimbursement issue is secondary the attitude to TRS looks weird as they are behaving like a seperate country.
The whole piece does not make any sense. One funny thing every telangana paper is blatantly praising KCR and his ilk.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

^ I support TRS Govt's plan to reimburse only T-student fees.

* This is no different from other fee-reimbursement schemes that are given only based on some criteria (SC/STs, Muslims, Minorities, Handicapped etc.,)

* Let them identify T-students based on the criteria they defined. Let them process the grievances of those T-students who weren't eligible for fee reimbursement.

* It forces those students who are from Andhra to pursue their education in Andhra based colleges, thus making the andhra colleges financially viable. This indirectly forces the families that moved to Hyderabad to support children's education to move back to their native regions.

* It saves nearly 1000 crores/yr IIRC to Telagana exchequer. I am hoping this will be used to benefit other Telangana people.

This imbalance will continue only as long as
- Andhra people/economy/jobs remain in Hyderabad even at the cost of t-rhetoric
- Hyderabad remains an attractive destination for companies/factories which offset the costs associated with children education etc (as they dont get these sops).
- Will create some economic advantage for T-families to educate their children compared to settlers.

Now the question is will the TRS govt demand that the college owners are also Telangana locals (1956 criteria) and the lecturers are also from Telgana locals etc., The OU campus agitators are demanding just this.

The new equilibrium will set in 2016-17 and a judgement call will be made in 2019.

Till then, relax and ensoi!
bhavani
BRFite

Post by bhavani »

One more master stroke in minority appeasement from KCR. 3% quote to Christians. Now let the light of Secularism shine hard

http://deccan-journal.com/content/kcr-g ... christians
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

From the above
Telangana government will be passing a GO to conduct Christian festivals at a state level similar to Ramzan and the Chief minister will also be attending these Celebrations.... KCR has also instructed the government officials to create favorable conditions for the construction of Churches similar to Temples and Mosques.
Welcome to Indian Secularism! Nothing but minority appeasement.

With this announcement of reservations, everybody will wonder if they should convert to xtianism or islamism - just to take advantage of the "reservations".
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

disha wrote:From the above
Telangana government will be passing a GO to conduct Christian festivals at a state level similar to Ramzan and the Chief minister will also be attending these Celebrations.... KCR has also instructed the government officials to create favorable conditions for the construction of Churches similar to Temples and Mosques.
Welcome to Indian Secularism! Nothing but minority appeasement.

With this announcement of reservations, everybody will wonder if they should convert to xtianism or islamism - just to take advantage of the "reservations".
Since religion is a personal matter, one can be a Muslim even if they dont go to a mosque or eat beef or have a name kuppusamy. Same goes with Christianity too...

I hope Evil-Yindoos with connections use this facility.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

^^^ If the center had any spine, they can always drag the state govt to court and contest the 3% reservation to christians. If they wont do it now, they wont do it in 2 years either. All it takes is Mukul Rohatgi to file a plea with Hyderabad high court as a counsel for the GOI at the center asking the court to squash this order from the KCR govt.
Last edited by muraliravi on 29 Jul 2014 00:10, edited 1 time in total.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Narayana Rao wrote:Gurus, I am out of hospital and slowly recovering.
Welcome back. :D

Meanwhile -- every tom Dick and harry except Hindus get reservations.
Looks we are large hearted sdres. :((

How this will bite back only time will tell.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

I was long suspecting that KCR will balance his Muslim appeasement with Christian appeasement. Deputy CM of Telangana is a hardcore converted Catholic EJ.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

^ so the fears that a Telagana state will remove EJ threat to that area were unjustified.

So net-net the T-agitation was to save Muslims & Christians from oppression by Andhrollu?
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

muraliravi wrote:^^^ If the center had any spine, they can always drag the state govt to court and contest the 3% reservation to christians. If they wont do it now, they wont do it in 2 years either. All it takes is Mukul Rohatgi to file a plea with Hyderabad high court as a counsel for the GOI at the center asking the court to squash this order from the KCR govt.
Even a PIL will be enough. That is how YSR's Muslim reservations got struck down.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

RamaY wrote:So net-net the T-agitation was to save Muslims & Christians from oppression by Andhrollu?
Thats our analysis turning full cycle :rotfl:

Did not some T-folks during T-agitation commented that Andhrollu were using Muslims to oppress T-folks ? Now we think it might be the opposite. The real winners in this game are Muslims and Christians who are making fool of both T-Hindus and Andhra Hindus and getting benefits from both. I am predicting that CBN will come up with his own christian appeasement in days to come.
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

RamaY wrote:^ so the fears that a Telagana state will remove EJ threat to that area were unjustified.

So net-net the T-agitation was to save Muslims & Christians from oppression by Andhrollu?

which "Andhrodu" oppressed the EJ's? or the Islamics, for that matter? it was the Circars Congress post-Op-Polo that rehabilitated the V's and Ashrafs who were on the verge of receiving a thorough beat down by the population. (remember, I said the Circars Congress; understand what that means. especially the various factions who were not, as of yet, under the Congress umbrella in Kosta back then - the ideological communists and hardcore Leftists - so it's important to differentiate which social strata these compromisers came from.)

as for EJ's, that entire threat was born, nurtured, nourished, and allowed to bloom into full blossom by the sections of the Kosta elite factions which found EJ'ism to be a useful weapon in their power ambitions.
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

Christian Reservation is good. Atleast then christians loose SC/ST quota.
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

TKiran wrote:Christian Reservation is good. Atleast then christians loose SC/ST quota.

this is a very slick apologia for KCR and TRS. don't go there. think for a moment beyond the immediate gratification of T-sentiment.

I see KCR and TRS as nothing more than INC in a regional form. he is worse b/c at least in INC's hay-days they were nominally the "national(ist)" party. this dhurtha doesn't even have any national vision. so in that way, he's worse than INC. my mood is described here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5oGpRzlPO0
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Telugu lands have useless BJP fellows. But immediate need is for Bhajrangdal and VHP fellows. Hope they get good people at least in these two organisations.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

devesh wrote:I see KCR and TRS as nothing more than INC in a regional form.
One can be selfish, one can look after political interests. But KCR is just destroying TG and nothing else. Remember, TG still has same BC categorization and one of them is BC-C which is an exclusive dalit-christians. Now this extra 3% is non-dalit Christians which means all YSR types are reserved. Makes no logical sense and what is he trying to prove.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

The silence from the center on TRS policies is very telling. We all know that imposing president rule in not easy nor practical. But there needs to be a hard tone towards KCR and his stupid policies. If it is being done behind doors, the effects are not showing, in fact things are getting worse.

No one is expecting the moon from BJP in 2 months, but there are certain simple things that can be done to rein in folks like KCR. One PIL against these stupid policies will get the ball rolling.
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

there should not be any "involvement" form Center at this stage. that would be disastrous. it will turn the Ashraf-bootlickers into martyrs. Let TRS continue on its path. if nothing can be done covertly at this stage, then best to stay away from any overt blunders.