Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
abhischekcc
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec

Post by abhischekcc »

Let me put a fact in perspective - the school that was attached was an Army school - that is, it was meant for the children of Defence officers/JCOs/ORs. In other, it was meant for the wards of precisely those people who are at the forefront of arming and controlling the terrorist war against India for the past 30 years.

In short, the children who died have are paying for the sins of their fathers.

It might seem churlish to say this but they deserved to die. Hell, they earned the right to die by terrorists - their fathers ensured it for them. Who are we to say anything different?
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

This thread is for analyzing pakistan and pakis, and recording their worldviews for specific reasons. Trolls who repeatedly insist on pulling down their pants and taking a cr@p on this thread are distracting from the topic at hand. Please take some time off and go feel disgusted or whatever you want to feel about the opinions and views on pakistan in the warm, soothing comfort of whatever hole trolls crawl out of. Just a PSA.
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 17 Dec 2014 10:50, edited 2 times in total.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

A_Gupta wrote:I feel sad that children continue to get displaced, orphaned, killed. But it is a meaningless emotion, because I can do nothing to stop it except to tell whomever will listen that Pakistan must stop its distinction between "good terrorism", "good Taliban" and "bad terrorism", "bad Taliban"; and that its military's strategy is the root of all this evil.

Violence begets violence. I believe that having a childhood disrupted, a classmate killed, etc., plants the seeds of potential future violence. So this self-generating cycle must be interrupted.
Let me try and bring some clarity to the question of lamentation for the dead of Peshawar, in light of some of the discussion on this forum.

It's been said but it bears repeating: there is a great deal of classist solidarity about the condemnation of the Peshawar killings. The taliban made it clear that it was in revenge for their peasant-class children being killed from the air by TSPA F-16s. It is a fact that no one, but no one, showed any interest in condemning those attacks, as if the dead children of KPK peasants are not children at all. I think, regardless of what we think of the talibans' aims, this point is morally impeccable: how is it that all the fine, decent fellows only woke up when upper-class TFTA kids got it in the neck?

Let us also recall that when 26/11 happened, all sorts of "analysts" went to pains to point out that rather smugly that all the indignation was only because well-heeled guests at the Taj were targeted. Of course, the attacks at CST put a bit of a crimp--logically speaking--in their case, but it didn't really cramp their style one bit.

All of that went unanswered in '08, and now we have moral retards robotically echoing selective laments of a kind that can only imply that the only worthwhile humans are those of the class containing the paki kids who got themselves murdered in Peshawar and their families.

Think about it. The entire premise of Pakistan is just that--some, by sole virtue of birth and / or religion, are more worthwhile humans than everyone else. They know this to be the morally reprehensible garbage it is but don't really give a damn, except when it comes in handy as a stick with which to beat regular, normal, decent Indians as they did post-26/11. Precisely because they know it is only Indians who care about decent values like equal worthiness of all humans.

So, anyone who jumps on the lamentation bandwagon without giving a good listen to the talibans' justification of the attack, and explaining why it shouldn't be considered as the legitimate reaction of a people horribly oppressed, a people who only know how to fight back through the most brutal expression of Islam, is worse than a hypocrite, he or she is an implicit endorser of core Pakistaniat, which in turn is the most evil and dangerous thing facing humanity today. I don't care if this "anyone" includes the entire population of India or the whole world--it wouldn't be the first time in history that humans in the large have been disastrously and tragically wrong.

Let us also address the smug taunts of "Modi lamented, so how about that, hain?" I am an admirer of Modi, but Modi is not omniscient, nor is he bigger than India and the values it represents to me. Even to cite an authority figure as a substitute for what should essentially be the articulation of a heartfelt emotion or a reasoned analysis betrays an infantile and idolatrous cast of mind, one that assumes that others are equally afflicted.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

http://www.dawn.com/news/1148521

Pak police lathi charge some blind folks -- now that is what real policing looks like. Slightly dated but had not seen this before. Probably already made its rounds here. Slim pickings today from paki papers since all of the newspapers are inundated with only one issue...
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

http://www.dawn.com/news/1151393/most-o ... n-the-head
saw 17 bodies at the CMH and all of them had received bullets in the head,” said a journalist who was covering the event. He said that some of the bodies were mutilated.
This kind of execution-style klllings seems to indicate the attackers were taking revenge for some personal loss -- almost as if they had lost their kids in some TSPA drone attack. It is not like they picked out the kids to execute in this manner, i.e., suggesting that they knew the identity of the kids -- it was all completely random.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Tuvaluan wrote:http://www.dawn.com/news/1151393/most-o ... n-the-head
saw 17 bodies at the CMH and all of them had received bullets in the head,” said a journalist who was covering the event. He said that some of the bodies were mutilated.
This kind of execution-style klllings seems to indicate the attackers were taking revenge for some personal loss -- almost as if they had lost their kids in some TSPA drone attack.
Drone attacks are more precise; zarb-e-whatever used fighter jets which cut a wide swathe.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

KLNMurthy:
Drone attacks are more precise; zarb-e-whatever used fighter jets which cut a wide swathe.
True, but precision is only as precise as the human intel pinpointing the target, no? But I see what you mean. Surely, the pakis/TSPA going further down this road and create more such victims who will seek revenge -- it is one thing to do this in Balochistan that is thinly populated but to do repeat this in NWFP and KP is sheer pak-military genius.
He said the army’s resolve has taken “a new height.” “[We] will continue go after the inhuman beasts, their facilitators till their final elimination,” said the Chief of Army Staff.
knowing that the "Facilitators" are none other than the TSPA itself, this bluster is almost comical. "The left hand shall hunt down the right hand to the ends of the earth".
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 17 Dec 2014 11:19, edited 1 time in total.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

I did not propose that the United States should fund Pakistan and thereby perpetuate an untenable dependency relationship. What I suggested is the importance of continued engagement with a geo-strategically located nuclear state. Throughout the Cold War the United States provided more funding to military dictatorships in Pakistan than to civilian governments. In the aftermath of the attacks of September 11, 2001, American support for Pakistan was based on understandings with General Pervez Musharraf’s military government. The United States needs to recalibrate its approach to Pakistan and focus on helping strengthen the democratic process to ensure eventual civilian control over the military. -
This is from Mohtarma Ayesha Jalal -- "Strengthen democratic process and provide cover for the military" is what she actually means. She is a TSPA drone embedded in US academia.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Moderator Note
All the posts on this page related what constitutes a tasteful post or not, has been moved to the Forum Feedback thread. Please discuss it there. Any further messages on the matter here will invite censure.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

I thought I was clear enough, that I feel sad that children continue to get displaced, orphaned, killed, and that the root cause are the policies of the Pakistani army, that to eliminate the perpetrators completely they would have to commit harakiri.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Peshawar attack: Empathy is fine, but Pakistan's attitude to terror won't change

By the Jaggi,

Posting the closing remarks and they are right.
When it comes to Pakistan we can never lower our guard or listen to peaceniks. Our policies should be entirely guided by realism and long-term strategy. We have to play for the long haul - which has never been our strength. Time we changed that.

We cannot view Pakistan with rose-tinted spectacles ever. We need an iron fist in a velvet glove always.

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

A_Gupta wrote:I thought I was clear enough, that I feel sad that children continue to get displaced, orphaned, killed, and that the root cause are the policies of the Pakistani army, that to eliminate the perpetrators completely they would have to commit harakiri.
Sorry, I hope you didn't think I was targeting your post with my remarks, though it might have looked like it when I replied to you. In my mind I was taking your comments as an opportunity to add my own thoughts.
Roperia
BRFite

Post by Roperia »

Taliban Besiege Pakistan School, Leaving 145 Dead | NYT

For folks who haven't read (most recommended) comments on NYT. Here is a top 10 list

The one's that I've skipped in the top 10 are condolences and philosophical musics (to make it less verbose). This is from an audience that is as liberal you may get.

Pakistan is unable to disassociate itself (in the eyes of common people) from it's policies of supporting terrorism even on this black day.

#1 Recommended 622 times
Pakistan is a failed state. The corrupt, inept government made a deal with the devil when it got into bed with the Taliban many years ago. Now the chickens have come home to roost. Couple that with incredible rates of population growth--188 million people, up from 75 million only 40 years ago. No jobs, no hope, religious extremism....hiding bin Laden a mile from the "West Point" of Pakistan....what do you expect from a disaster?
#2 Recommended 476 times
They were killed because they were becoming the most dangerous people the Jihadists could imagine. They were becoming educated.
#3 Recommended 460 times
[In the name of religion. One hundred children dead. Despicable.
#5 Recommended 457 times
I find it despicable that on a day 132 innocent children were murdered in their school there are self-righteous citizens of my chosen homeland of America who can find no compassion for the dead and their families.

Instead they are on their high horse commenting on geopolitics and Pakistan as a failed state instead of simply mourning the loss of a large number of children. As a Pakistani-American i have been one of the strongest critics of Pakistan's many failings, but have some decorum and sense of decency. White and western lives are not anymore valuable than innocents dying anywhere else. The kids were not responsible for the state's policies or the country's historic mistakes. Just as it is incendiary to blame many atrocious US policies for innocent lives lost in anti-American terror attacks, gratuitous comments by people who minimize the loss of innocents is condemnable.

#6 Recommended 402 times
Yes - Pakistan is increasingly showing signs of being a failed state. It got there for many reasons but one contribution was the US-Soviet power play in the region. By flooding Afghanistan and Pakistan with arms and encouraging opposing sides to fight each other, we (or rather one or more of our covert agencies) helped create the conditions for this problem. We now have to deal with the fallout - as do the Pakistanis.

Why should we care? Well, other than because we were partly responsible, the more compelling reason has to do with the risk of nuclear weapons falling into Taliban hands. Today's attack shows that the Pakistani army and its institutions are vulnerable to attack. Can you imagine what could happen if the Taliban get their hands on a regiment of tactical nuclear missiles? At that point, India will have to risk getting involved. The other powerful player in the region is China and they have been freely arming Pakistan to the teeth rather than recognizing them as a terrorist-ridden nation.
#10 Recommended 240 times
My country has made many many mistakes in foreign policy. The biggest one in my lifetime has been supporting the duplicitous nation of Pakistan. We should have supported Russia in their fight in Afghanistan, instead our right wingers helped the very same people we are now trying to kill. Every single president and administration has made the same mistake, stop believing Pakistan is an ally. This country has been a scourge on the world ever since its violent,religous separation from India. If we can place sanctions and economic war on Russia than why not on Pakistan? They are the biggest threat to world peace!
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Pakis have taken their violence to new levels. The state actors kill all by using bombs from PAF while Non State actors do it with AK-47 and specific targets. Who does one feel sorry for ?
The kid who got a bullet in the head or the one who got hit by shrapnel from a exploding bomb.

Pakistanis were worried about ISIS spreading its tentacles in Pakistan but they don't realize that Iraqis and Syria are dead worried about Pak Taliban spreading its influence in their respective countries. The ISIS pakis were worried about is already here and its called Pak Army and ISI.
Children and women were always a fair game in Islamic struggle. At least these kids were not asked to recite Kalma and shot dead for not being Islamic enough.

In the end, Life in Pakistan will go on. Those who think that Pakis would change their ways simply because few kids have been sacrificed at the alter of perpetuating cycle of violence will have their bubble pricked pretty soon. Pak Army will bomb FATA with more vigor, kill children and young adults and then call them terrorists and collect money on their dead bodies.
Before you know it, Pakis would use this incident to ask for more money from Worl Bank/IMF/3.5 daddies.
Expressing sympathy at this hour with dead kids should be done and it is not classy to gloat over dead but at least I will NEVER forgot those kids in school bus blown up by lunchbox bombs in Jammu by Paki terrorists. Kudos to NaMo for doing right thing.

We in India can only hope and pray that our security is tight enough to thwart such attacks every time but how long will we stay lucky is anyone's guess.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

For those that are paying wider attention: the keywords are "capacity building". Business finds a way. There is not much more that can be donated to army/navy/air forcer. So now the " police" will have its "capacity building" phase.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Wah, "capacity building"..I learnt something new today.

http://dai.com/our-work/projects/pakist ... m-fata-cbp

So USAID is all about "capacity building" -- this is what Robin Raphael was heading a few years ago.
This is the blurb about "stability"
Our approach focuses on the long-term goal of building legitimate indigenous governments that are better able to respond to the needs of their populations. We analyze root causes of conflict, map power relations, improve local capacity to articulate demands to the state, and strengthen state institutions’ capacity to deliver those important services.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

abhischekcc wrote:Let me put a fact in perspective - the school that was attached was an Army school - that is, it was meant for the children of Defence officers/JCOs/ORs. In other, it was meant for the wards of precisely those people who are at the forefront of arming and controlling the terrorist war against India for the past 30 years.

In short, the children who died have are paying for the sins of their fathers.

It might seem churlish to say this but they deserved to die. Hell, they earned the right to die by terrorists - their fathers ensured it for them. Who are we to say anything different?
Precisely. It is karma-siddhaanta, nothing else. When karma presents a phala, one can only accept it in detached manner.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

He said that some of the bodies were mutilated.
Just as UBCN predicted. Also, a 28 year old was 'shot, then burned alive'. Probably raped as well. The true nature of Pakistan's Jehadis always shows: it's the Pakistani Army training. When the reports are all in, we will find that the scumbags were VERY busy for all the 8 hours.

And surely that is a reflection of PA operations in Occupied Pakhtoonistan.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://www.business-standard.com/articl ... 971_1.html

Here Professor Jalal tells us, in her capacity as the 21st century’s Sole Spokesman, what Pakistanis wanted from Mr Clinton in 2000: “Some reassurance from the leader of the most powerful nation on earth that redirecting energies to ‘regional peace’ would bring Pakistan solid post-Cold War dividends.” This is, in its own way, a reasonable representation of what Pakistan still wants from America and the world. It is almost tragic that even the apologetic history that Professor Jalal has offered up to that point does nothing to disguise the sheer shared lunacy of this expectation.

Peace, it is clear to the Pakistani establishment, whether “liberal” (like Professor Jalal) or Islamist or military-backed, is only worth it if America bribes you into it. It has no intrinsic value; nor do tangible benefits flow from it. That the Establishment can find justice in this view of peace even when a hundred children die is beyond tragic. And it is also too fundamentally pessimistic and illiberal a principle to underlie a national history. For any country, that is, other than Ayesha Jalal’s Pakistan.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

KLNMurthy wrote:
A_Gupta wrote:I thought I was clear enough, that I feel sad that children continue to get displaced, orphaned, killed, and that the root cause are the policies of the Pakistani army, that to eliminate the perpetrators completely they would have to commit harakiri.
Sorry, I hope you didn't think I was targeting your post with my remarks, though it might have looked like it when I replied to you. In my mind I was taking your comments as an opportunity to add my own thoughts.
Thanks, no problem!
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

If the 'bad' Taliban claim that the PAF jets had killed the children of Pakhtuns in the KP province, we must believe that for two reasons at least, unless the Pakistani state comes out with any proof to the contrary. Firstly, Pakistan itself has been condemning the CIA drone strikes for the collateral damage they caused in terms of human lives, though everyone knows that they were quite precise because of precise inputs and the precision of the bombs and the mission themselves. Secondly, the Pakistani Establishment has been using artillery and aerial strafing and bombing which cannot be more precise than the drones. In fact, reports have spoken of carpet-bombing missions. Therefore, the Pakistani Establishment is guilty of a far more serious crime of gross human rights violation than the CIA. This is per their own admission flowing from their criticism of drones.

The backers of the Pakistani military and the regime (such as the US, China, KSA, UAE, Jordan etc which helped Pakistan procure the planes knowing well the genocidal instincts and history of the Pakistani Establishment) that authorized the use of Air Force to bomb and strafe its own people (this is very common in Pakistan from the Kalat days after Independence, the first time PAF was let loose on its own soil, through every incident big or small in West and East Pakistan) have culpability in the massacres that were carried out by the Army and the PAF. They too must be tried and condemned.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

I see plenty of bleeding heart Hindus on FB on sickular pages like Logical Indian & the likes spewing nonsense like 'No religion teaches this', 'Terrorism has no religion'. Are these idiots braindead? a. They are Hindus, not Muslims so what clue do they have on what Islam teaches? b. when terrorists themselves claim to be killing for Islam & Allah, who the F are these non-Muslims to claim that they have no religion?

For such Hindus, here is a recent ISIS pamphlet that defines rules for enslavement & rape of captured women & children.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/12/world ... le-slaves/
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

A comment in ToI responding to a report on the Peshawar incident
THEY’RE NOT HAPPY IN ANY ISLAMIC COUNTRY
They’re not happy in Pakistan
They’re not happy in Gaza
They’re not happy in Egypt
They’re not happy in Libya
They’re not happy in Morocco
They’re not happy in Iran
They’re not happy in Iraq
They’re not happy in Yemen
They’re not happy in Afghanistan
They’re not happy in Syria
They’re not happy in Lebanon

SO, WHERE ARE THEY ACTUALLY HAPPY?
THEY’RE HAPPY IN INDIA
THEY’RE HAPPY IN AUSTRALIA
THEY’RE HAPPY IN ENGLAND
THEY’RE HAPPY IN FRANCE
THEY’RE HAPPY IN ITALY
THEY’RE HAPPY IN GERMANY
THEY’RE HAPPY IN SWEDEN
THEY’RE HAPPY IN US & CANADA

SURPRISINGLY, THEY’RE HAPPY IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY THAT IS NOT ISLAMIC!

AND, THEY FIND THE BLAME WITH THE COUNTRIES THAT THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

And furthermore, they want to change the countries they’re happy in, to be like the countries that they came from where they were unhappy.

BUDDHISTS LIVING WITH HINDUS = NO PROBLEM
HINDUS LIVING WITH CHRISTIANS = NO PROBLEM
CHRISTIANS LIVING WITH SHINTO = NO PROBLEM
SHINTO LIVING WITH CONFUCIANS = NO PROBLEM
CONFUCIANS LIVING WITH BAHAI’S = NO PROBLEM
BAHAI’S LIVING WITH JEWS = NO PROBLEM
JEWS LIVING WITH ATHEISTS = NO PROBLEM
ATHEISTS LIVING WITH BUDDHISTS = NO PROBLEM
BUDDHISTS LIVING WITH SIKHS = NO PROBLEM
SIKHS LIVING WITH HINDUS = NO PROBLEM
HINDUS LIVING WITH BAHAI’S = NO PROBLEM
BAHAI’S LIVING WITH CHRISTIANS = NO PROBLEM
CHRISTIANS LIVING WITH JEWS = NO PROBLEM
JEWS LIVING WITH BUDDHISTS = NO PROBLEM
BUDDHISTS LIVING WITH SHINTO = NO PROBLEM
SHINTO LIVING WITH ATHEISTS = NO PROBLEM
ATHEISTS LIVING WITH CONFUCIANS = NO PROBLEM
CONFUCIANS LIVING WITH HINDUS = NO PROBLEM

But...

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Bahai = Problem
Muslims living with Shinto = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIGGEST PROBLEM!
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

^^^^ Sridhar,

In response to your previous post -- check up on the use of electrical eels, and the numbers associated with that report. Its just not numerical superiority, you also get marks for ingenuity. The bakis are not winning the gold medal anytime soon.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

One more comment from the same article which SSridhar mentioned.
ASHOK KUMAR DHINGRA
Mahabharta was fought in India and is being repeated in Pakistan. Lord Krishna,s supremacy in the form of Prophet Mphammad will finally win.

:roll:
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor ... e22113463/

Drone strike has killed 4 pakistani talibani fellows travelling in a pickup. In all 11 people were travelling in the pickup and all are dead.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

11 roasted pigs , lots happening the peace land
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

SSridhar wrote:A comment in ToI responding to a report on the Peshawar incident
THEY’RE NOT HAPPY IN ANY ISLAMIC COUNTRY
They’re not happy in Pakistan
They’re not happy in Gaza
They’re not happy in Egypt
They’re not happy in Libya
They’re not happy in Morocco
They’re not happy in Iran
They’re not happy in Iraq
They’re not happy in Yemen
They’re not happy in Afghanistan
They’re not happy in Syria
They’re not happy in Lebanon

SO, WHERE ARE THEY ACTUALLY HAPPY?
THEY’RE HAPPY IN INDIA
THEY’RE HAPPY IN AUSTRALIA
THEY’RE HAPPY IN ENGLAND
THEY’RE HAPPY IN FRANCE
THEY’RE HAPPY IN ITALY
THEY’RE HAPPY IN GERMANY
THEY’RE HAPPY IN SWEDEN
THEY’RE HAPPY IN US & CANADA

SURPRISINGLY, THEY’RE HAPPY IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY THAT IS NOT ISLAMIC!

AND, THEY FIND THE BLAME WITH THE COUNTRIES THAT THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

And furthermore, they want to change the countries they’re happy in, to be like the countries that they came from where they were unhappy.

BUDDHISTS LIVING WITH HINDUS = NO PROBLEM
HINDUS LIVING WITH CHRISTIANS = NO PROBLEM
CHRISTIANS LIVING WITH SHINTO = NO PROBLEM
SHINTO LIVING WITH CONFUCIANS = NO PROBLEM
CONFUCIANS LIVING WITH BAHAI’S = NO PROBLEM
BAHAI’S LIVING WITH JEWS = NO PROBLEM
JEWS LIVING WITH ATHEISTS = NO PROBLEM
ATHEISTS LIVING WITH BUDDHISTS = NO PROBLEM
BUDDHISTS LIVING WITH SIKHS = NO PROBLEM
SIKHS LIVING WITH HINDUS = NO PROBLEM
HINDUS LIVING WITH BAHAI’S = NO PROBLEM
BAHAI’S LIVING WITH CHRISTIANS = NO PROBLEM
CHRISTIANS LIVING WITH JEWS = NO PROBLEM
JEWS LIVING WITH BUDDHISTS = NO PROBLEM
BUDDHISTS LIVING WITH SHINTO = NO PROBLEM
SHINTO LIVING WITH ATHEISTS = NO PROBLEM
ATHEISTS LIVING WITH CONFUCIANS = NO PROBLEM
CONFUCIANS LIVING WITH HINDUS = NO PROBLEM

But...

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Bahai = Problem
Muslims living with Shinto = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIGGEST PROBLEM!
We should shove this in the face of anyone claiming Islam is a religion of peace or it is Muslims that are victims of other religions. Shove this in their face and stop all discussions and argument.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

http://tribune.com.pk/story/808187/hand ... ell-kabul/
Army chief General Raheel Sharif rushed to Kabul on Wednesday to deliver a warning to Afghan authorities to take decisive action against sanctuaries of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) or else Pakistan would go for ‘hot pursuit.’
General Raheel is traveling to the Afghan capital after security agencies found evidence that the Peshawar attack, which killed 141 people, including 132 children, was planned inside Afghanistan by the Mullah Fazlullah group.
The army chief is accompanied by DG ISI and will meet his Afghan counterpart and Afghan President Ashraf Ghani, as well as the ISAF commander to present evidence of the Peshawar massacre’s linkage with TTP sanctuaries in Kunar and Nuristan province.
I saw some of the terrorists wearing a green band on their wrists, which is usually worn only by Pakistanis and not Afghans. Also if Pakistan has evidence that Afghan based groups did it, they should send a dossier to afghanistan.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

all hot gas, what kind of evidence are they talking about ?
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Peshawar school attack: As Pakistan mourns, it's not the time for us to gloat

What happened to R Jagannathan here, hectoring us on gloating. Understandably, readers are not happy about it and said so much in the comments.

Offtopic: He seems to be another in the Tavleen Singh mould who favors BJP only if it does not talk Hindutva. Looks like what ever opposition is there to the UPA in the media is only on the economic front but they are happy with secularitis.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Last I heard, Afghanistan only offers Moral, Political and Diplomatic support to legitimate aspiration of TTP in their struggle against oppression using man-made laws. If Pakistan has any evidence they should present it to afghanistan instead of making statements like these which are not conducive to peace. Also before Pakistan accuses Afghanistan of terrorism, they should realize Afghanistan itself is a victim of terrorism for the past three decades and is a front line ally fighting against Al Qaeda. Both Pakistan and Afghanistan should resolve the unsolved issue of Durrand line which is radicalizing youth on both side of the border. Finally both countries should pursue peace to eradicate scourges of poverty and illiteracy which is driving youth into extremism.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

krishnan wrote:11 roasted pigs , lots happening the peace land
Don't we want the bad Taliban to thrive and prosper? :)
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

good one by parvez hoodbhoy and some pathan mullah.. :D mullah acknowledging paki policies are made in washington..
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

krishnan wrote:all hot gas, what kind of evidence are they talking about ?
Under the circumstances, I believe pakistan has a right to "hot pursuit", nay, of creating a buffer zone between pakistan and afghanistan north of the durand line. I believe pakistan should also launch drone strikes at terrorist sanctuaries in kandahar.

Come on sherrif, make it happen, we are all pulling for you!
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan starts usual tactic of shifting blame for Mohammadden Terrorist acts arising as a blowback of the Islamic Republic’s policy of fomenting Mohammadden Terrorism in order to intimidate India, to parties outside the Islamic Republic.

The Head of the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Army of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Gen. Raheel Sharif indicates role of outsiders by saying “Peshawar attack had taken their resolve to new height and we’ll chase them across the border. :

We’ll chase ‘inhumane beasts’ across border: COAS

Meanwhile Quisling Chief Minister of Punjab Province Occupied Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pervez Khattak, blames “clandestine external terror forces” “while strongly condemning the terror incident of attacking a school in the high security zone at Warsak Road Peshawar”.

See here:

Khattak announces compensation

And the same mention of “clandestine external terror forces” here in the Daily Times:

KP govt announces three days of mourning

“Non-State Actors” in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, starting with notorious Hindu hater Zaid Zaman Hamid, have also got into the act of pointing culpability in this senseless act of Mohammadden Terrorism elsewhere:

Peshawar Attack: Pakistanis Blame India for Massacre of School Children
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

http://indianexpress.com/article/world/ ... ol-attack/

The good Taliban has condemned the bad Taliban for this school attack. :D
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Pakistanis are all pumped up, wanting to fight terror. Nawaz sharif has lifted the moratorium against death penalty. Bad sharif has gone to Afghanistan to demand Fazlullah be returned. Each and everyone who matters on twitter, from Pakistan wants terrorism fought in all its manifestations.

Leading that charge is a protest and vigil organized at the Islamabad press club.......by Jamaat ud Dawah. :rotfl:

Isnt all the articles about "Is pakistan going to change now" quite premature?
Rajagopal
BRFite

Post by Rajagopal »

A emotional appeal by a Pakistan lady.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=417759895048885

could anyone give a gist of her appeal? Most of the urdu words went over my head.
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

http://tribune.com.pk/story/807619/they ... the-kalma/
They were dressed in shalwar kameez and the only thing they told us is: ‘read the kalma’,” said Ali
“We were sitting in the hall and a colonel was giving a lecture when we heard firing from the back.”