Delhi Case Follow-up thread

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Re: Delhi Case Follow-up thread

Post by svenkat »

Its important to get through the message loud and clear that we dont care for whiteys opinions.We are not scared of their gutter inspector reports.What is outrageous,despicable and condemnable is their racism.Will they give voice to a rapist?Will they allow such an interview?

Other points to be noted a)Showing Shiva-Parvathi icon without any relevance b)Covering up that juvenile is a muslim and trying to investigate why a 'child' became a rapist
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

I have always wondered why the Russians (ukraine, MH 17, Maidan, Georgia), Chinese, Indians (poverty *****, slavery, caste, rapist) are always on receiving end of propaganda and never the ones dishing it out.

Are these essentially weak states with no cogent policies on how to combat psy-ops OR simply incapable of executing a slick mass campaign.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

is there more than allegations - that the under 18 yo was a muslim?
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

His name is in the net.Mohammed Afroz.Chota/Baccha they call him.The most brutal of the lot.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

habal wrote:Are these essentially weak states with no cogent policies on how to combat psy-ops OR simply incapable of executing a slick mass campaign.
Yes. IOW that is an inclusive OR.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

sanjaykumar wrote:To assort British with Pakis is a gross injustice to the British. There is much that is admirable in present day Britain.
I, on the otherhand think that it is an insult to the na-paakis.. There is so much that is admirable in present day tsp/stfu..
Madhusudhan
BRFite

Post by Madhusudhan »

Check out the comments and the number of likes for some of the comments here: http://www.blick.ch/news/ausland/deutsc ... 51341.html

Does not look like just a few bad apples. It looks like the barrel is bad in Germany. Nazi ideas of racial purity are alive and well.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/pix-f ... 150310.htm

AS expected there is due representation from the Akhtar clan.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Madhusudhan wrote:Check out the comments and the number of likes for some of the comments here: http://www.blick.ch/news/ausland/deutsc ... 51341.html

Does not look like just a few bad apples. It looks like the barrel is bad in Germany. Nazi ideas of racial purity are alive and well.
Gents ,
Blick.ch is like Dailymail.co.uk - the dregs of society, the unemployed, the lumpen , the goons - all congregate there ...mild homophobia, a good sprinkling of racism, Xtian supremacy and anti-semitism are all key attractions ( main one being page 3 stuff )
Equivalent in Krautland is bild.de.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

We all know it but once in a while something like this documentary happens which brings to fore the facts
The world is still colonized and power is in the hands of the white west. It is wielded in the form of "glass ceilings", armed assaults and every other means possible
India was taught a lesson through this documentary saying that if you deny us in your puny geographic borders we will show you how much power we have and decimate you
The cartel at the top is closed be it media, power structures or education and only those who speak the narrative (or are harmless stickers like Freida Pinto) will be allowed to grow. It is not a coincidence that we never see pro indic voices in media or academics. Those voices are stifled and only those who echo the grand narrative grow including politician picks like MMS and others like Amartya Sen. Only those movies that demonstrate the grand narrative get shown and make it to the Oscars (forget 12 years a slave because that is a mote in face of the destruction of an entire continent; it's like saying we are good and recognize the 1% shit we did while the 99% is still going on; we detsroyed your people, your very way of life, now you are nothing but druggies, athletes and rap stars to our benefit but let us show a movie).
The cartel extends to areas nothing to do with social sciences such as Biochemistry where "keeping your head down and trap shut" is essential to get anything. Be a good specialized slave but nothing else

This reminds me of the Bob Marley song Babylon System. We Indians in our gilded cages had forgotten. As long we kissed arse and accepted what was thrown our way and let them steal we were coddled at the mercy of those who controlled us.

Any thinking Indian will feel and immense sense of frustration and angst at having lost this battle so spectacularly and at the massive injustice and irony of the situation. We have been falsely tarred. But what to do when the minds of our own are so thoroughly colonized. They don't even see what is happening. They defend the colonizer. Afterall the white woman paid attention to them however poisonous. Forget about the false stereotyping of an entire civilization, the massive impact on tourism revenues (which will impact the aam admi), massive assault on soft power, impact on trajectory of Indians living elsewhere. It is all good for the colonized mind.

We lost this because there was no chance of winning. The invisible shields came up. We are simply not part of the system to exert control. The only lesson for us is to not forget even if it is a few of us. We must orchestrate a slow and protracted response. A rusty blade. There is no other solution. We do not have the wherewithal to launch an assault right now but to brush this away as "nevermind" is like selling away ones soul. We Indians have sold away our souls in the quest for looking like what the colonists want and explaining away all our defeats in the guise of ahimsa. We have become smaller people as a result. We have to acknowledge that we lost this time and we are losing the war for now and turn it around instead of pretending all is well. Does the slave even know that they are enslaved.

Sorry for rambling but the whole episode is so blatant that it leaves one feeling like a prisoner trying to escape.

That the likes of Clinton and Albright are involved with this documentary sends shivers down my back. Albright explicitly wants India to be split up into multiple states.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Kehat Kabir Suunn Bhai BRite
Most Powerful ECon Mighte
Je Karni Yindian Manmaani
Orr Alternative Nahi Naahi
Trillions $ Reserves Jub Karre
Kiski Himmat, Kya Kusch Kahe
Jo Bhi Kahe Uski Mush Khole
Kothe Nachawat Yeh Lowle Powle.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Fractal Recursivity.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Jhujar wrote:Kehat Kabir Suunn Bhai BRite
Most Powerful ECon Mighte
Je Karni Yindian Manmaani
Orr Alternative Nahi Naahi
Trillions $ Reserves Jub Karre
Kiski Himmat, Kya Kusch Kahe
Jo Bhi Kahe Uski Mush Khole
Kothe Nachawat Yeh Lowle Powle.

Yes but to get to the trillions is a process unto itself and not complete till we have trillions of weapons and the trillions of resources are controlled by indic minded. It is not singular. Right now those who own Indian assets are busy selling them out or donating to the likes of Harvard and Cambridge.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

Madhusudhan wrote:Check out the comments and the number of likes for some of the comments here: http://www.blick.ch/news/ausland/deutsc ... 51341.html

is not this a swiss site ? (.ch is swiss)

comments in American papers are generally supportive of Indians... in .de domains , one gets a mix of racist and sane comments..there is no doubt that Hitler was not an isolated phenomenon ,but a manifestation of Nordic culture and heritage ...

the good apples are an exception rather than a norm ..
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

Sagar G wrote:
shyamal wrote:A newbie budging in.
I cannot post any numbers but I am associated with a very popular India focused travel site/forum. A large section of members are western - who love traveling to India and its culture.
Misinformation and propaganda really works :(
A few are reconsidering trips. And these are people who are seasoned India travelers. So I guess there are many potential/first time tourists that we are losing.
Well I don't see any need to be on defensive or apologetic, the fact is that India is more safe than many western countries no matter what their propaganda states and frankly if rape is concern for them then you should point out to them the countries who top the rape chart which I am sure will embarrass them.
It wont. It will just be "Indians are trying to deny their problems by pointing fingers at others".
The thing here is that you need to be armed with data to counter bullshit so that if any gora traveller tries to be a smartass you can rip him/her a new one right then and their so start digging dirt about countries where your "seasoned" travellers are coming from.
I am very well armed with data :)
But the issue is that on an emotive topic like rape - data does not really help. I fight all the time about perceptions. The fight has to be far more subtle than ripping someone a new one.
This current "crisis" will blow over and please don't worry about a few gora travellers lost here and there, there are lot of fishes you only need to cast your net.
our enemies should not be underestimated. This time we were caught on the backfoot with this unnecessary documentary. Entirely our fault for allowing this. we definitely need to be more alert in the future.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Yes but to get to the trillions is a process unto itself and not complete till we have trillions of weapons and the trillions of resources are controlled by indic minded. It is not singular. Right now those who own Indian assets are busy selling them out or donating to the likes of Harvard and Cambridge.
These trillions and weapons have to be at disposal of Indics not that of Pakhandics.
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

SanjayC wrote:
shyamal wrote:The ban really went down badly. It is not effective and has just given people(including Indians) the opportunity to shout that GOI is regressive and Indians are in denial over violence on women. Never mind that the facts are totally different.
perception is all :(

A few prominent convictions of rapists and a gag order on Idiotic statements from anyone even remotely connected to government/establishment/hindu-religious-orders may slowly start to stop things worsening.

But even then it will be a long haul.
Indians or the Indian state need not be sensitive to opinion of outsiders and seek their approval.
It is not a question of seeking approval. It is a question of a needless damage to perception about India.
Show them the middle finger and tell them to f**k off, like the Chinese do. And good riddance to these Western tourists if they don't come to India. Screw them too. They can go to Pakistan. This is the attitude you should have if you want to keep these racist, medieval charlatans at bay. If you start to tremble every time you hear a Westerner voice his disapproval for India, they will begin to rule you.
Anyone who gets swayed by a very persuasive international campaign to malign India does not mean they are racist medieval charlatans. We have to be more pro-active and subtle in our approach.
A lower number of tourists does not matter to you or me. But they matter to many Indians who work in the tourism Industry. Already, the fall in numbers from Russian tourists are leaving a mark.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

shyamal wrote:
Sagar G wrote:A newbie budging in.
I cannot post any numbers but I am associated with a very popular India focused travel site/forum. A large section of members are western - who love traveling to India and its culture.
Misinformation and propaganda really works :(A few are reconsidering trips. And these are people who are seasoned India travelers. So I guess there are many potential/first time tourists that we are losing.our enemies should not be underestimated. This time we were caught on the backfoot with this unnecessary documentary. Entirely our fault for allowing this. we definitely need to be more alert in the future.
Most of the inbound Tourist traffic to India is either Business or ethnic. Same for China and many other Asian countries. This Documentary is not going to effect these usual travellers as they know better than Aam street Camel. In fact present opportunity, environment should be exploited to filter out all these anti Indic elements having free open access to India. GOI can also nudge outbound tourist traffic toward selected markets . Anyone have idea how much money was spent by Indian tourists in Europe?
http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/sectors/ ... dex_en.htm
rgosain
BRFite

Post by rgosain »

Jhugar i was thinking along the same lines as you get a lot of catholic missionaries from Germany arriving into India on tourist visas and given the priesthood's predilection for paedophilia, it might be a good idea for India to try and exclude them. The same goes for a lot of these volun-tourists, who are 18-19 year old kids straight out from school, and who think that they are qualified to teach English to Indians. Many of these activities only serve to keep India impoverished as a wealthier society would have no need for them.
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

I wrote a long response but lost it.
Jhujar wrote:
Most of the inbound Tourist traffic to India is either Business or ethnic.
I know tourism related data points very well :)
I get the temptation to be dismissive about the ill effects of a perception problem.
I would love to be dismissive too - I am dismissive in other places - but I would like to be more honest on BR :)
In fact present opportunity, environment should be exploited to filter out all these anti Indic elements having free open access to India.
Anyone having a poor perception of India as a result of the persistent anti-India campaign is not an anti-Indic.
GOI can also nudge outbound tourist traffic toward selected markets . Anyone have idea how much money was spent by Indian tourists in Europe?
http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/sectors/ ... dex_en.htm
How can GOI do that? Travel destinations are chosen on the basis of image and cost/convenience. how can GOI influence that decision - unless you mean some kind of travel (soft)ban?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Shyamalji, w/all respect, I have to differ on the GOI's ban on the BBC 'docupropaganda'.

The Indian Constitution guarantees several Fundamental Rights.

The first is the Right To Life, which IMO takes precedence over Right 2 say :(( :(( :((
The consequence of 'airing' the BBC-thrown poo would probably include the violent denial of the Right To Life for some, or even many, innocents due to riots etc.

India is a country with people packed in close proximity all over. Like one vast Watts or Harlem, to use a couple of American analogies. All it takes is one goon gang stabbing someone or throwing a gas cylinder, for the businesses and very lives of several innocents to be destroyed.

This is why India BANS identification of the religion of people alleged to be involved in riots. In the INDIAN newspapers and news channels it is always
Persons of One Community slaughtered a cow (animal) in front of a place of worship of Another Community... etc.
Even that might be considered punishable as even I can figure out who might slaughter a cow, and who might take offence at that. So it may have to be changed to "slaughtered an animal" to make ppl wonder if it was a cow or a pig.

Isn't this Denial of Freedom of The Press? (s)Laughter of Democracy?

But without it, India would have riots pretty-much every day. The ratio of Police to Non-Police in India is FAR LESS than it is in, say, the Land Of The Free and The Trigger-Happy. Indian police are not as mobile, nor are Indian streets. So mobs can form in minutes in a narrow street, but riots can go on for hours, with no hope of rescue from the mob. People living in posh western suburbs may find that rather hard to understand, just as La Roi Mahree Antwanette found it incomprehensible that ppl complained about lack of Pan when they could eat Le Dessert. Or she was accused of saying that, and she was beheaded before she could say "Huh? Hwhat nyaw?"

In such an environment, 'airing' that piece would have been EXTREMELY provocative. Note what everyone sort-of knows here. That tender 'youth' who committed the most horrible atrocities on the young lady, and is now a guest of the govt with only about a year to go before being RELEASED FROM PRISON, is of ("One Community").

So that BBC poo, if allowed to be seen all over India, would probably result in horrible atrocities being committed by enraged ppl against totally innocent humans, probably also young ladies, of "One Community".

Which would be GREAT for BBC - more poo to generate. But the GOI is supposed to look out for the safety of Indian citizens. So FOR ONCE, GOI acted promptly.

I think the right thing to do is to entertain the producer and director of this DocuPoo, plus the India director of BBC, as guests of the GOI in Tihar jail. Then they can 'interview' and BE 'interviewed by' the denizens of Tihar for months. Up their musharrafs. Will be very educational. They can write their Memoirs after they get out.

BBC and such-like need to be taught a lasting lesson.
Bottom line: I am sorry about the small drop in the tourism bijnej, but I am sure you will recover. If a loved one is gang-raped and burnt to death because of riots caused by allowing BBC so-called
"Freedom to Throw Gas Cylinders in a Crowded Nullah" that is not 'recoverable'. Thanks
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

UlanBatori wrote:
So that BBC poo, if allowed to be seen all over India, would probably result in horrible atrocities being committed by enraged ppl against totally innocent humans, probably also young ladies, of "One Community".
Almost everyone I know has already watched the documentary on youtube. It has not led to riots.
So what was achieved by banning it?
I think the right thing to do is to entertain the producer and director of this DocuPoo, plus the India director of BBC, as guests of the GOI in Tihar jail. Then they can 'interview' and BE 'interviewed by' the denizens of Tihar for months. Up their musharrafs. Will be very educational. They can write their Memoirs after they get out.
I would love that too but I don't think that is realistic at all. The goras involved are out of India and the Indians involved are protesting their innocence.
BBC such-like need to be taught a lasting lesson.
Whole heartedly agree. but banning the docu in a half assed way is only giving them more ammunition and not teaching them a lesson.
Bottom line: I am sorry about the small drop in the tourism bijnej, but I am sure you will recover. If a loved one is burnt to death because of riots caused by BBC, that is not 'recoverable'. Thanks
I have great respect for you from your posts UBji. I did not expect this sarcasm directed at me :)
I am not involved in the tourist business in any commercial way. I give a considerable time and effort voluntarily - like the mods do in this forum(I guess) :)
(I cant say more as I want to remain anonymous)
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Shyamal, Govt has to rule. If it didn't take action then it concurs with the documentary.

Anyway what is the Bar council waiting for in regard to the two lawyers?
Earlier in Sep 2013 they also issued a notice and nothing happened.
Hence we have repeat.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Almost everyone I know has already watched the documentary on youtube. It has not led to riots. So what was achieved by banning it?
Isn't that the "I drive drunk all the time and nothing has happened to me" argument? Enough said.

And no, I have not watched it, but then u don't know me, so u r correct there. I don't think people who spend their time watching YouTube are the ones who go throw gas cylinders or wield hatchets against innocents. If the thing gets screened on Boob-tube all over India, the situation may be very different.

And no, there was absolutely no sarcasm in my post - I thought I read (maybe it was not you) that the GOI has blundered, that you are in the tourism bijnej and that you were seeing a drop. I was merely trying to make you feel good about that - tourism will recover. Murdered loved ones don't recover. The govt is elected to worry about much more irreversible damage to citjens.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

Almost everyone I know has already watched the documentary on youtube. It has not led to riots. So what was achieved by banning it?
Isn't that the "I drive drunk all the time and nothing has happened to me" argument?.
Ha, that is how feel on Fridays.

On a serious note, this dramebazzi is making boo-tube, thobda-book, and titter more popular on the graves of the victims (the girl and Indians overall). I like the idea of RSS or VHP making an official plea to the GoI to issue advisory to all Indian in Des and abroad to be aware of British child abuse and pedophilia. Spend hours on NoTimesNow, YenDTV, kal-tak etc..etc. GoI is always wary of backlash on Indians abroad, but they are doing it at the expense their own nat. shecuritee. Time to bring the truth out. Time to be on ophenshive.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Udaym: Eeph the Aarr-ess-ess are serious, there is plenty of material, around the world.

See for example:

The Canadian Holocaust: The (Indian) Residential School Timeline
Read the entire article: http://www.federaljack.com
Condensed by Native Village

Supporting video: Mass genocide of Mohawk children by UK Queen and Vatican uncovered in Canada
Human Rights Watch Details Alleged Abuse, Rape, of Aboriginal Women by RCMP Officers in British Columbia
Canada’s First Nations: A Legacy of Institutional Racism

Legacy of Canada's residential schools

Everyone lived in fear: Malaya and the British way of counter-insurgency

Took only 3 entries in Googleswara. Just ago around the globe searching for nations' names + "British" + "abuse"
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

shyamal wrote:I am very well armed with data :)
I have said this before - the truth will always win in the end.... It may take time, as in a few years - but in the end the data from several different sources will be just too overwhelming for the morons of liberal persuasion.

The truth is that India comprises literally thousands of different endogamous communities whose social mores are vastly different. There are several of these castes where the statistics for involvement in crime would consistently surpass even the best in the West. Then there are other castes where the figures would obviously be much worse. Overall average is still likely to be much better than that of the West in the matter of rape.

India has the second largest population settled overseas (25 Million). India has the second largest number of students studying overseas (100000+). India is among the Top 10 Asian countries receiving international tourists.

Over the next few years there will be more data coming out from these sources which will settle the matter once and for all as to which countries perform best and which ones perform worst...In any case, GOI should try and come out with more data on crime statistics by caste and region within India.

The longer this issue remains in the media eye - the more the chances of the truth and correct data asserting itself. Of that I am 100% sure....And that is also why I am FOR global media attention on this topic to continue for as long as possible.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Didn't CNN recently provide data that rape was 13 times (THIRTEEN TIMES, or 1300 percent) higher in the US than in India on per capita basis? Probably would be even higher in the land of James Bond, except that they can't "keep the British End Up" seeing their own wimmins.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

There is a very interesting article on crime statistics of Jews - both living in the global diaspora and in Israel : Jews in Crime

Now, Indians typically rank along with the Jews and Chinese at the highest levels of diasporic achievement. But one crucial difference is this - whereas Jews and Han Chinese are both homogenous ethnicities (broadly speaking) - Indians comprise several different endogamous units.

Jews typically had crime rates which were 70 - 50% below the observed crime rates for the broader gentile populations they lived in (though not in white-collar crime where they surpass the broader set). I suspect the same kind of statistics regarding crime would broadly hold true for diasporic Han Chinese as well as for diasporic Indians.
SSundar
BRFite

Post by SSundar »

I have been wondering... what prompted PM Modi to pick "Nari Shakti" as the theme for the Republic Day Parade? Did he have some inkling of this Udwin hit job or similar efforts by the powers that be?
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Indian women better be cautious. Whenever goras have tried to "help" it has been devastating to India. By letting a westerner intervene we are letting thieves into our home.
We may think we are getting attention or sympathy but actually we become a conduit for shattering the nation.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

^true. Same old 'Divide and Rule'...only now it is along gender fault lines.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

Shyamal, since you are in the travel trade - why don't we spend our time productively on this thread and share some data on where the British tourist is most likely to be raped ?

Here's an individual who has done an analysis of rapes per 100,000 of population of British tourists abroad.

I suspect even this comparison which shows India as much better than many other countries such as Greece but worse than Spain is flawed...If anyone is interested, we can dig out what the correct comparison should be.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Arjun wrote:^true. Same old 'Divide and Rule'...only now it is along gender fault lines.

No not divide and rule but an entry point as with Bahadur Shah Zaffar
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

In psy-ops it's important not to respond to psy-ops because it's playing in the field set up by your enemies. Creating our own psy-ops and playing field is extremely important. BRF needs to team up with GoI to create a platform for fraternity of native people's throughout the western hemisphere. An Indian version of SPLC and ARA is need of past hour
With Congis at helm there was no choice but now there is an opportunity. I can suggest 2 names.

1. NAtive Peoples Alliance.
2. Mahatma Gandhi centre for environmentally friendly living
3. Anti Xenophobia Alliance
4. International Centre for Protection of rights of immigrants.
5. Genocide Watch
6. Racism EUropa
7. Racism USA alliance
8. Anti-Propaganda watchdog
9. Alliance against state sponsored crimes.

etc etc. Take ur pick and do not forget to credit me if any of these click
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Arjun: Is it possible to get the same for German tourists, pls?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

do not forget to credit me if any of these click
ATM Pee Braised! The MAIN PROBLEM with setting up these things is solved. Will be GLAD to credit you, pls provide a working e-pata and ObenSesame. The oiseules also track down eye-pee but that can be circumvented, hopefully.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

http://www.justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/ ... 061231.pdf

Estimates from research suggest that
between 75 and 95 per cent of rape crimes are never reported to the police.

this is Land of James Bonds report of rape..
95% of rapes are never reported to Bolis in north pakistan AKA England...

A common argument the Anglo-saxon population puts forward is that rapes are under-reported in India...but their own data says that only 5% of rapes are reported...so actual rape rate in UK would be between 100 and 400 women / 100k...

Indian rape data is like 1.6- /100k ... so for India rate to approach anywhere near bartannia , only 0.1% to 1% of Indian rapes would be reported , which defies logic.. no way in hell Indian rapes approach anywhere near North European Pakistan aka England...
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

Conviction rate is another parameter..
The first Europe-wide study of rape conviction rates shows that the proportion of cases resulting in a conviction has fallen to 6.5 per cent in England and Wales, and just 2.9 per cent in Scotland.

only 2.5% rapists get convicted in North European Pakistan aka England ...compared to 24-40 % in Deshland,...
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

UlanBatori wrote:Arjun: Is it possible to get the same for German tourists, pls?
UK tourist information is because of an annual report they put out called British Behaviour Abroad

Haven't come across anything similar from Germany yet...